[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't want your fucking money, Anon, shove it up your ass!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1433441875211.jpg (64 KB, 665x437) Image search: [Google]
1433441875211.jpg
64 KB, 665x437
>I don't want your fucking money, Anon, shove it up your ass!
>>
>>25933326
How about I shove it up your ass instead?
>>
>>25933326
Alright, back into storage then.
>>
>>25933326
Twilight you know that's where I keep my pennies!
>>
>>25933356
you think you're better than me? Got any change in your pocket? Take it out.... take a good look at it.

Oh my, you have a few pennies in there, don't you?
>>
File: 1369413149806.png (292 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
1369413149806.png
292 KB, 500x559
>I'LL GLADLY TAKE THAT MONEY, ANON!
>>
>>25933613
She took many dongs that day.
>>
>>25933623
Oh, that's what it was? I thought she was needing the money for her 'leviosa' lessons in the second panel.
>>
>>25933326
You're so cute when you're mad
>>
>>25933326
>You unbuckle your pants, and her eyes widen in surprise
>"Anon, w-what are you doing?"
>You pull down your pants, sending them falling to the ground with a thump
>The last thing you see is Twilight's disgusted face as you turn around, and bend forward
>Your butt juts out towards her, and you take the first dollar bill into your hand
>You spit on it, rolling it up into a wet ball
>And bring it in between your asscheeks, squeezing it in
>You meet resistance as it gets to your sphincter, but you soon easily push it in, moaning loudly
>The wet wad tickles the insides of your intestines, and knowing you did this by Twilight's command makes it even hotter
>You take the second dollar bill, and lick it, turning back to see Twilight still staring in disgust
>And definite regret on her face
>"W-wait, Anon, I didn't mean it!"
>You take the second bill, ball it up, and bring it to your ass, brushing it against your cheeks
>The wetness cools your skin as its exposed to the air
>You thrust the ball into your ass, making sure to give Twilight a view
>The library horse is retching, and crying a little
>"Fine, I'll take your money!"
>You stand up straight
>Pull up your pants
>And hand her the wad of cash
>She takes it in her magic, flicking over it
>"Anon..."
>You buckle up your belt
>"You're missing two."
>>
File: 1421950132071.jpg (131 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1421950132071.jpg
131 KB, 512x384
>>25934958
>she has to tongue it out
>>
>>25936233
>sees pic
new pair of sides, now.
>>
>>25933326
We all know what happens next:

>rape
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.