[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we meet again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
When will we meet again?
>>
>>25927831
STOP FOLLOWING ME
>>
>>25927831
I miss the rag pone
>>
>>25927879
Story?

I ditched the season. I just enjoy catching.up during haitus
>>
>>25927907
this is an OC, same guy that does Disastral
guy does some interesting as fuck lore and Ragpone is adorable to boot.
>>
>>25927831
>When will we meet again

Probably never.
>>
>>25928014
I dunno anon, Hagwarders look creepy as fuck to me, like they just shouldn't be trusted near your sleeping form ever.
>>
>>25928117
>not trusting complete strangers to watch you as you sleep
Fucks wrong with you Anon?
>>
>>25928698
it's less the "complete strangers" bit and more the "creepy living murderdoll" vibe the aesthetics give off.
>>
File: medium.png (249 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
249 KB, 582x600
>>25928117
>not wanting Patchpleat to glare hatefully at you as you nod off.
>>
>>25927831
hah. she put that after I compared her to a good guy doll
>>
>>25928754
>murderdoll
I'll have you know anon they get very sensitive about you accusing them of such things.
>>
>>25927831
what would they do if I sewed them to a tapestry and hung them on a wall?
>>
>>25927831
Raggie a cutie
>>
>>25928825
I think they'd fight back before you could.
>>
>>25928117
Hag sympathizer!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.