[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mlp/ accept Maud's kisses? You can't escape her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maud_make_out.jpg (207 KB, 746x1280) Image search: [Google]
maud_make_out.jpg
207 KB, 746x1280
Does /mlp/ accept Maud's kisses?
You can't escape her anyway, whether you want to or not.
>>
>>25927427
>You can't escape her anyway, whether you want to or not.

Then why did you bother asking?

Furthermore, what the fuck is that green thing? Is that supposed to be Anon? Anthro Anon? The hell is that thing?
>>
>>25927427
But I wanted Twilight.
>>
>>25927445
The question was whether you ACCEPT it.
The and the green thing is just some guy. Not important.
>>
>>25927427
If I can have Maud's ass, then yeah, I do.
The oc looks like shit doe.
>>
>>25927427
Wtf is with this guy's work anyways? I mean okay, his character basically getting raped by women, there's not usually anything too stupid about what he does but then you get to the kissing fetish. Like, what the hell, does he think kissing is some super intensive torture? It's one thing to like kissing with lipstick or something, I know that fetish. But his character's always seem to be absolutely devastated after being kissed and I legitimately think the guy is a super virgin. He draws ridiculous proportions, which in itself isn't anything that weird for a furry artist, but then he makes them seem like balloons, like they're supposed to be filled with air and I've seen this around here and there. It's like the guy has never had an actual female talk to him before and so he wants to imagine making love to them is as ridiculous and intensive as possible. To a degree I can say the art itself isn't always that bad, but it looks so fucking stupid when he has to write out 'humping' as a sound effect and make kissing out to be this super difficult affair. It just baffles me and it annoys me for some reason how not-like-sex he makes sex out to be. He almost sounds like a child sometimes.
>>
>>25927427
Is that anthro?
>>
>>25927522
>the green thing is just some guy. Not important.
You'll care who he is, once he puts on the mask.
>>
>>25927705
Do you think anyone is really going to read that whole paragraph of text?
>>
File: billwilson.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
billwilson.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>25927723
But is he a big guy?
>>
I have a lipstick kissing fetish
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.