[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you hype, /mlp/? http://ofcourseitwasalreadytaken.tu mb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: aswer.jpg (138 KB, 1280x989) Image search: [Google]
aswer.jpg
138 KB, 1280x989
Are you hype, /mlp/?

http://ofcourseitwasalreadytaken.tumblr.com/post/136200618811/soon-i-will-be-working-with-dark-horse-inc-to
>>
>>25926967
Not really.

I don't clop.
>>
>>25926967
Doing penetrables BEFORE dildos?

Risky business move.
>>
File: DXBxnv6.jpg (442 KB, 2048x2004) Image search: [Google]
DXBxnv6.jpg
442 KB, 2048x2004
So HHYYYPPPEEEDDDD
>>
>>25926999
This.

But none the less It looks good.
>>
File: 1339590229887.png (28 KB, 595x433) Image search: [Google]
1339590229887.png
28 KB, 595x433
Will they be using a cast from real pony colon?
>>
>>25927033
Now if they had that down. I'd order one.
>>
>>25926967
here we go again!
>>
Fuckin love selenophiles work
Can't wait to put my dick in it
>>
>>25926967
This patreon sounds sketchy as fuck. Just look at all these fucking errors:

>"Dark Horse INC are working on producing mlp sex toys for both anal and vaginal and vaginal and anal in the same Flest light we had also add a exclusive feature in every toy witch had a cum function so you can increase your enjoyment of out toys we will release all the characters in both anal and vaggan l , and we do also had a stalion ection there we will had all the stallions and as well the stations toys had a cum funktion witch you can use during you use of our toy and there will also include a syringe to evy toy you bought from us , we will also had a free shose of own color shose of your toy with one one multo colors on your toy we offers also from tets there you can see what frimless you can shose so you can fit the toy to you own choice of frameless you want on your toy and this can you do on all out toy products. "
>>
>>25926967
>You buy this with your buddy
>You laugh as you unbox it
>Two holes
>haha
>you both share the same waifu
>You laugh at how stupid this thing is
>Why would you even use it
>Jokingly, you put it on your dick
>Its hilarious
>He puts it in the other hole
>You begin to grab the girthy silicon and ride it up and down.
>You laugh at his cum face
>his juzz drips on your nuts
>You cum in the vagina
>You use the syringe to suck your cum out and spray him with it
>It was hilarious.
no homo
>>
>>25928072
Could be they're just foreign, could be Dark Skyes redux. Good catch, anon.
>>
>>25930535
And their YouTube page lists Sweden as country of origin, so I'm personally leaning towards "foreign". Someone should be a helper monkey and offer to rewrite their Patreon page in normal-people talk.
>>
>>25930550
Selenophile is supposedly doing just that.
>>
>>25929592
>You use the syringe to suck your cum out and spray him with it
ayy fucking lmao
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.