[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minotaur Quest - CYOA - Ch. 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9
File: minotaurquesttitlecard.png (778 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
minotaurquesttitlecard.png
778 KB, 1024x1024
Minotaurs. Not the most well-respected of individuals you’ll find, but largely because very few people know about them. Least of all minotaurs: the minokin are not a curious people. Living in a carefree, tribal societies. Prey being easy to catch, foraging for the rest even simpler. As a result, life is good, most of your kind are lazy, and those with dissenting opinions are kicked out.

Well, better excuse than most to start your journey. What gender are you, and what color is your fur?
>>
NYOOM
>>
>>25918683
Female, red fur.
>>
>>25918724
This.
>>
>>25918683
Male, green
>>
>>25918747
>>25918724
You are female minotaur with a red coat, and a dark shade of red down below. Your frame is much slimmer than most of your brother, which is good because it means that an random push is much less likely to knock you to the floor.

You take a moment to reflect on your quest. An adventurer came to your tribe as a child and taught you all about magic, all about how everything in the whole world had traces of magic, and then did some really cool stuff to solidify the point. You’re pretty sure most of it went over your head, but what did you remember was that magic was cool and that you had magic, too.

You wanted to learn more about it, but every question to your elders simply met with confused looks. And every attempt to do what he did, or any of the other types of magics he had mentioned, had met with not so much with failure as disaster. Looking back at it, it was more likely than not they had kicked you out for more than just the curiosity.

With that in mind, what is your name?
>>
>>25918844
Has to be something metal related or some shit.
>>
Bronze Flame
>>
>>25918885
That works
>>
>>25918844
Iron Heart
>>
Steel Dream
>>
>>25918844
Steel Magnolia.
>>
>>25918888
Quads of truth dictates that Bronze Flame is name of choice
>>
>>25918885
>>25918888
You are BRONZE FLAME (so named for a strange astrological alignment you were born under), and you have been on the road for a week now, walking out from your tribe’s stomping grounds and winding your way down the road. Your resources had stretched out this long, but you were starting to run low. You estimate that you have THREE DAYS of food left. Luckily, something is in sight! At a glance, it looks like huts… but a whole lot of them, and some of them really big, surprisingly sturdy. You’re not really sure what to make of it, or the large, golden WALL that surrounds it, a ripple of purple energy running through it periodically. But damn if you aren’t sick and tired of biscuits, and willing to give it a shot.

As you approach the MYSTERIOUS SETTLEMENT, you notice a small group of WAGONS staggered up by the road and a couple of stray DIAMOND DOGS mulling about. The settlement is about a mile away. You have on your person a SPEAR and a SHIELD, both of them basic but sturdy construction.

What will you do?
>>
>>25918945
Investigate wagons!
>>
>>25918945
Stealthfully investigate wagons
>>
>>25918945
Approach and interact with the diamond dogs, I am sure they are fine and upstanding canines.
>>
>>25918959
>>25918976
>>25919035
Your insatiable curiosity leads you to check out the wagons, but a sense of caution makes you believe it would be best to do so quietly, unseen, leading you to decide it would be best to do so SNEAKILY. Of course, you are in the middle of a wide, open PLAINS, which means you’re relatively visible, not to mention that you are a minotaur with red fur and bright bronze hair.

As a result, you have a rather steady crowd of dogs looking at you, a number of them holding a package or two as they look over you, having stopped in the middle of loading a VERY LARGE CART.

“Excuse me… miss…” The largest of the dogs, a gray-blue one with doberman look about him. “Ah… How can the Sirius Major Shipping Company assist you today?”

You immediately stand up, cursing the fact the crouching didn’t put you into some kind of STEALTH MODE. You smile at them and wave. “Hello, you upstanding canines,” you say. “I was just… curious about your caravan here and decided to, uh, see what was going on.”
>>
>>25919095
Ask for some directions.
>>
>>25919095
(Forgot the prompt.)
They all look at you rather blankly.

"Well, uh, did you have any questions... miss...?"

You inform them that you are a MINOTAUR named BRONZE FLAME.

Do you have any questions for them?
>>
>>25919095
Ask them where you are at and where is the entrance to the town.
>>
>>25919102
Ask for some insights on the mysterious town.
>>
>>25919102
>>25919133
>>25919134
You ask them WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE, and also what the strange collection of huts is. They look like a number of white people who have been told that their were robbed by people of an African-American persuasion in an alternate universe that you know nothing of.

“Those are called buildings,” the lead dogs says. “Their kind… sturdy huts. And when you get a whole bunch of them together, it’s called a city. That there is the City of FRONTIERGUARD. If you head down this path there’s this big, uh, door with bars on it. It’s the gate to the city.” He scratches the back of your head. “It can be kind of a rough place, so keep your wits about me.”

He shrugged. “If you’d like to TRAVEL INLAND, I could use a guard and with your impressive stature, you could probably scare off any prospective bandits. Folks get a lot nicer, but most people come out here for the adventure and the cash.”

What do you think?
>>
>>25919228
This sounds like a glorious offer, let us accept and join our new friends!
>>
>>25919228
Take the respectable dog's offer
>>
>>25919264
>>25919255
Hm… Inland means a lot more stuff all around. That sounds plenty fun, plus the dogs all seem pretty friendly. You smile at him and nod your head eagerly, telling him you’ll take the job. The lead dog smiles back at you. “Great!” He says, extending a paw and grabbing your hand and starting to shake it up and down. “My name is Grub, and this here,” he patted a smaller dog, with a brown coat and a squat, powerful form. “This here is Douglas. He needs to head into town and pick up our last permit at the main office. Would you mind accompanying him? We’ll be heading off first thing tomorrow morning.”

Douglas looks up at you and grunts, reaching out to shake your hand. “Nice to make your acquaintance.” He said, spinning on his feet and making his way towards the city. “Let’s go.”You quickly hustle after him to catch up. For such a short dog, he keeps a surprisingly quickly pace, and even your long strides make it hard to keep up.

Do you have any questions for the dog? You can just skip to the city at any time.
>>
>>25919435
Ask him out the caravan.
>>
>>25919435
Where did you come? How long have you been traveling? Do you like your job? What's your favorite food? Mine is pie. All kinds of pie. Except for pumpkin. Pumpkins is gross, but for some reason everybull puts it in everything when harvest time comes. Oh, once we're done working, you want to have fun together? We can go eat pie!
>>
>>25919485
>>25919460
This is the first serious amount of time you’ve spent with anyone outside of your tribe in years, so you immediately begin to needle him with questions. “Where did you come? How long have you been traveling? Do you like your job? What's your favorite food? Mine is pie. All kinds of pie. Except for pumpkin. Pumpkins is gross, but for some reason everybull puts it in everything when harvest time comes. Oh, once we're done working, you want to have fun together? We can go eat pie!”

He lets you finish, with an increasingly bemused look on his face as he looks you. “Sorry, hun,” he says in his raspy tone. “You seem nice and all, but you ain’t got enough tits for me,” he said, one paw reaching up to poke at the fur-covered breasts hanging off of your chest. They weren’t huge… but as you were always quick to point out whenever they were came out, their size just made it easier for them to stay perky.

Response?
>>
>>25919597
"Hey! Don't make fun of me; I'm trying to be friendly!"
>>
Quickly change the subject to the permit.
>>
>>25919637
>>25919640
“Hey!” You say, smacking his paw away. “I’m just trying to be friendly, no need to be mean.” The diamond dog just snorted and muttered something along the lines of ‘sure you were.’ There was a big of an awkward silence as you plod down the road, which changes from highly packed dirt to a carefully paved street, a smoother surface you have never felt. You spend a few moments in awe at the strange new road before realizing that it's just not that interesting and look back at the dog and ask him what a permit is.

“Its piece of paper that says that we’re allowed to sell stuff we got in the frontier,” he said. “A lot of the frontier has weird, artifacts of incredible power, so we have to get our shipments checked out. You’re just here to make sure nobody steals all my stuff from me.”

You raise an eyebrow and look over at him. He has a color and a vest on. You mention that he doesn’t appear to have anything on him. He gives you the shift eyes and sidles over to her, getting up on the top of his paws to try and whisper at you. It comes across as rather ineffectual, given that he’s about a third of your height, shorter than the average pony. “Diamond dog kidneys,” he said. “They’re jewel encrusted.”

Any other conversation as you come up on the gate?
>>
>>25919856
Discuss what the pay is.
>>
Bumperino
>>25919856
Ask if they ever had any other guards.
>>
>>25919856
Oh, just like how minotaurs have balls of steel. Is it just you and grub traveling alone?
>>
>>25919984
>>25919907
“So, uh, what do I get for doing this?” You ask. “Like, do I get a ton of wheat or a cut of the goods? What’s your guys standard here?”

“BITS,” the dog side. “Little tiny coins you can trade stuff for and trade for stuff.” He shrugged. “Everyone gets food, too, but that’s just kind of for convenience sake.” You nod, suddenly understanding what all the shiny yellow coins that the adventurer had given to you for ‘when you start your own adventure’. You think you have FIFTY of them stored away in your BIT PURSE.

“Have you guys ever had any other guards?” The dog’s eyes get a little bit wider as you say this, and he coughs and looks away. You’re about to ask him to repeat that when you see a powder blue streak rush towards you. There’s a sudden, sharp impact and your world goes black for just a second before you come to against to a pony sitting on your stomach.

She looks… strange. She’s powder blue with a light pink hair that’s long and curly. Of course, the real strange thing is the appendages attached to her shoulders. There appear to be arms, but the body of them is pretty similar to the bulky arms of the diamond dogs, but ended with fingers… but not fingers like anything you’ve ever seen, three thick appendages that spout out at 120 degress each.

Currently she has your hand in the and is poking and grasping at your fingers.
>>
>>25920072
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
>>
>>25920087
You shout at the pony in surprise “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” She screams. You scream back. This starts to become a thing but eventually, you’ve started to yell at each other your head is beginning to feel FAINT. Eventually you stop end your turn. “HOLD IT!” You shout out at her. “This clearly isn’t getting anywhere. Why don’t you just tell me what you’re doing.”

The pony seems a little bit out of breath but up to this point had not yet let go of your hand, so she takes a moment to steady herself before looking back at you and with a nervous laugh dropping our hand, which slumps readily to the ground. “S-sorry,” she said.

She then looked down at you and slight blush spread across her face before she slowly slipped off of you. You sit up, rubbing your head as you get up. “That’s okay,” you said. “I’ve just, uh, never been jumped by a pony before… it sounded a lot more threatening with other minotaurs talked about it.”

“Your fingers,” she said. “The design is just so intricate, perfect for manipulation. I just had to understand them. So I got a bit excited.” Her ears pinned back against her head as she looked down the flush spreading over her face.
>>
Mino,you might want to continue this in the morning,when everyone is awake
>>
>>25920328
Regrettably, I work until later tomorrow. I'll start 6 PST. Thank you all for participating.
>>
Bed bump.
>>
>>25920371
I see
>>
>>25921511
Unbed!
>>
Hopefullthisdoesn'tdiebump
>>
IWTCIRD Bump
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>25920259
As you watch the poor pony sit there you're about to say something to her when she suddenly springs back up to you with perhaps the widest smile that you've ever seen and extends to you an arm and performs that same shake that people have been forcing on you all day.

"My name is STRONGARM," she said. "My cutie mark is in prosthesis. These arms of my own design and I'm always looking to improve them. In fact, if you can spare an hour or two to let me poke at your fingers, I'd be happy to ETCH your shield or your spear for you!"

Douglas is simply staring at the two of you, somewhat bemused.
>>
Bump for the continuation of thread!
>>
>>25927178
Tell her you have other plans
>>
>>25927178
>>25927220
Yeah, tell her you're busy right now, but maybe later. You just got your job, you can't be shirking your duties already.
>>
>>25927178
Accept her most generous offer!
>>
>>25927336
We already have a new job.
>>25927253
This is the most logical progression
>>
>>25927253
>>25927220
"Uh, sorry. That sounds like fun, but I'm doing something right now. Can I meet up with you later?" You say regretfully as you get back to your hooves, then stretch out a hand to help her up to.

She nods vigorously. "Sure. I'm on shift for four more hours, and I'll be at the DUNGEONFINDER TAVERN for a while after that. Catch me there and I'll be sure to take a look at those sweet sweet hands... and etch for you, of course!" She steps back over to a small shack with an open window that sits next to the large gate of the city.

Up this close, you finally have a chance to see the walls for real, your head spinning as you finally get a good look at them, unable to keep your eyes off of them. They are very tall, almost twenty times your height, and they appear to be wrought out of gold-colored gems, save for floating purple RUNES that dot the wall at regular intervals. You're not sure why such an elaborate defense is needed, but it does look absolutely beautiful, there's no denying.

[1/2]
>>
>>25927436
Douglas gives you a moment to get your bearings, and then you head off into the city. What follows is a feat for the sense like you've never experienced in your sheltered life before. It manages to temporarily kill the "run up and look at everything" instinct that you were born with and move you directly into being overloaded by everything. Buildings of all shapes and sizes have been thrown together like a strange mosaic, and canopies over stands promise wares of everything you've ever heard of and significantly more.

Runes of all different colors appear pretty much every. They were on Strongarm's prosthesis, they appear on a lot of buildings and items, some of them simply float there, and a lot of ponies even have them on their bodies, with a couple of ponies having their entire bodies almost consumed by the strange, arcane marks.

Douglas quickly walks along, dodging past vendors trying to sell him things with a surprising amount of speed.

Challenge: To keep up with Douglas and not get distracted by the street vendors, at least one anon will need to show me a picture of their Steam library.

[2/2]
>>
>>25927443
If singles,this challenge is void
>>
Follow Douglas at all costs
>>
>>25927443
You have thirty minutes to complete the challenge. I need to shower and grab some food.
>>
File: Fuck Off OP.png (525 KB, 770x491) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Off OP.png
525 KB, 770x491
>>
>>25927551
Despite the temptation, the curiosity, promises of something alluring called a "Summer Sale", and the endless enchantments the bizarre seems to hold, you continue forward, eyes locked on the small dog and thankful for your large stature that enables you to simply step over the pushiest of the merchant. Douglas' tactic seems to be more of the dodge around and act really dickish to anyone who gets in his way route, simply brushing aside some of the worst of them with little more than a huff, meaning that it takes all of your minotaur might in order to maintain pace with him. Part of you regrets this: you see more than a few interesting sights on your way. Maybe when you have a little bit more cash you can visit this place or a place like it and get a better look?

As you make clear of the main street and head down a surprisingly hard to see road, Douglas looks back at you with what seems to be a bit of a smile playing at the edge of his mouth. "Didn't think you would make it," he said. "Most people panic with such a big crowd around them." He looks back towards where he's going on continues on in silence for a bit.

He stops abruptly in front of one building that seems to have a bit more regular proportions to the rest of them. "This is the permit office," he said. "Wait here and I'll be right back out." Without another word he enters, leaving you to stand in the half-alley half-street alone.

You twiddle your thumbs as best as your able, deciding its time to seem more guard like and EQUIP your spear and shield, practicing a couple of cool poses and then the boring thrusting practices to make sure you can do ACTUAL COMBAT TECHNIQUES in a pinch. In the midst of these drills you notice a shadowy figure, a small pegasus off to the side of the street. It starts to back away as soon as you look at it, and you were sure that it was looking right at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>25927762
Ignore it.It did not bother you,so you shouldn't worry.
Besides,you are bound to get a couple of stares.
>>
>>25927786
This,and make a quick mental note to check later.
>>
Unnecessary Bump
>>
>>25927834
>>25927786
You shrug it off. You're widely considered the rarest sentient species in Equestria, of course a couple of shy ponies are going to be interested in you. Plus, they weren't bothering anyone. You go back to your drills. Grub said that a permit was just a piece of paper that said you could do something, right? Why was it taking Douglas so long to get his? It was about half an hour later that the short dog finally emerged from the office, while you were practicing your shield bash. He looked at you appreciatively.

"The plains can get dangerous." He pointed out. "Its best to be able to defend yourself, and as a guard you're going to need to, y'know, make sure the rest of us don't die, either." He shrugged and started his waddle back, taking a different route as he made his way to the city's exit, probably to avoid the obnoxious rush of before, if you had to guess.

Any conversation?
>>
>>25927960
Did you get the permit?
>>
>>25927960
"Does it always take this long?"
>>
Another unnecessary bump
>>
File: The Game.gif.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
The Game.gif.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>
>>25927980
>>25928007
"Did you get the piece of paper? What took you so long?" You ask as soon as you see him, following after him. He's still moving faster than you would have thought such a tiny dog could have managed. "Does it always take that long?"

"Well, most of the time they don't try to screw me out of a heap of bits because of some stupid bylaw they didn't tell us about," grumbled the dog. "But yeah, I got it. Next time I'm gonna have the damn office pony's head though."

As you wake along, you see the same pegasus as before, and get a better glance at it. Its appear to have a light grey coat with a black mane, and oddly mesmerizing green eyes that hold your gaze for just a second before it slips away once more.

"Its more than just about the paper," Douglas continues. "There's this whole bunch of ponies 'n' dogs 'n' griffons 'n' whatnot all trying to do things together. If you want to keep track of 'em all you need to start to write stuff down. I just wish it wasn't so god-awful to try and keep track of it all."

Anything else to say?
>>
>>25928373
Have you seen any interesting things on your travels?
>>
Level Class D Emergency Bump
>>
>>25928373
This
>>
Bump number 324
>>
>>25928403
"Have you see any interesting things on your travels?" You ask the dog. The caravan sounds like it goes a really long way, so maybe he's had some crazy adventures.

"Well, I saw this great big monster one time," he said, without his eyes straying off the path. It was the middle of the day and we had just got done loading up the cart, when it came out of nowhere. A giant beast, three times as tall as me, and with fur not quite the color of blood. The weirdest thing was that it was just kind of... sitting there, slowly moving towards us... Like it was trying to sneak up to us! Of course, then we hired it as a guard, so it was all okay."

He snorted at his own joke while you huffed and complained that you were not a monster, you were a minotaur.

"I've seen my fair share of things," he said. "Lessee, the most interesting would have to be this time the caravan was heading down the road between Ponyville and Appaloosa to make a killing off of cofffee beans. All of the sudden, on the road we saw this giant carnival, with all the splendor and wonder you can imagine. Food, games, fun, it was all there and all free. We enjoyed ourselves and it was the best time we had ever had, but the next morning, it was completely gone. We weren't quite sure what to make of it... but when we got back to the cart all of our coffee beans were gone." He shrugged. "You win some, you lose some, I guess."
>>
>>25928756
trip
>>
>>25928756
Fast Forward to getting to the caravan.
>>
Ask him about this "Ponyville"
>>
>>25928865
OP might be dead bump
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 894x894
>>25918683
Quick question. How much cow tits will be in here?
>>
>>25928865
"Ponyville? What's that like?"
"These days its pretty much a big chunk of Canterlot, but its mostly a historic site. A hunnerd years or so ago some bigshot Princess grew up there or something." He shrugged. "Its got a lot of really good mages and the like but the prices on everything are sky-high, and you can't make a profit ninety percent of the time around there anyway."
He starts to talk a lot about it and a few of the surrounding areas, mostly complaining trade and costs. Seems this one is a merchant through and through, which makes sense given that Grub came across a lot more of a people person. Eventually, you make it back to the caravan and Grub starts to bark at the compact little pooch behind you, who yips and barks in return. Eventually Douglas passes over the paper and Grub grabs it before looking back over at you.

"According to my chief financial officer, you were pretty good back there. Thirty bits down, and then fifteen a day." He gives you a few bits which you deposit into your pouch. Its been about an hour since you met Strongarm. You can either relax at the caravan or take a bit of time in the bazaar to see what you can turn up.

>>25929208
Not yet.

>>25929247
Lewds will definitely happen when you guys look for them or ask for them. I've got a potential scene coming up but I don't think you guys will take me up on it.
>>
File: Conquistador.jpg (20 KB, 236x419) Image search: [Google]
Conquistador.jpg
20 KB, 236x419
>>25929261
Go spend all your money at the bazaar.
>>
>>25929322
Dubs command thee.
>>
>>25929322
>>25929349
You grab the money and immediately rush off to the bazaar, now completely free to blow all of your hard-earned bits on useless stuff that you are almost certainly never going to use, waving at Strongarm as you rush pass.

This time, instead of avoiding the rush, you let it overcome you, the surge of shopkeepers swarming over you as you hold up your hard-earned bits holding it up with a triumphant smile. They all start to present their wares and you become completely shocked as you finally realize that they have pretty much EVERYTHING that you could ever want here.

It takes a while but eventually the herd of merchants subsides and now you have a bit of a better idea of what you can buy. Never an upgrade to your arms, of course: they're ancestral weapons, passed down to you after generations, some say going back to the beginning of time. But pretty much anything else can be purchased here, for the right price.

What would you like to look at?
>>
>>25929434
trip again
>>
>>25929434
Find some basic armor.
>>
File: 1451167439418.gif (3 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1451167439418.gif
3 MB, 350x280
>>25929261
>to see what you can turn up
>what
>mfw read that as "where"
>>
>>25929505
Speaking of where...
where.
wear.

Find some clothing.
>>
>>25929434
Find where you can get some pie
>>
>>25929494
>>25929525
Seeing a couple of guards walking around in ARMOR you wonder if you can get something to help keep you a bit more safe. Luckily, despite your incredibly unusual form, its relatively simple to find someone who knows an armorer who can make you a set of protective clothes. Purchasing a SLICE OF PIE to tide yourself over, you make your way to the armorer and take a look at his wares.

As you enter the shop, the first thing that hits you is the heat. You've entered when the BLACKSMITH was in the full swing of crafting, and the forge is burning the entire top. You almost stumble backwards out the door, but your newly gained PIE ENDURANCE allows you to withstand and you make your way inside.The blacksmith is consumed in his work, but the bells chiming as you enter alert him to your presence and he quickly sets things to simmer and puts things down. He's a pony with no horn and no wings, which you are quickly informed makes him and EARTH PONY. He smiles at you as he looks you up and down, licking his lips.

"The names Custom Mold," he said, looking at you and working quick circles at you. "And you, my dear are a treat. That exquisite, unique form... My word, you just look downright perfect to get a unique set of armor." One hoof comes to rest on your rump. "And trust me when I say that I'm just the perfect blacksmith to get it working for you... I'll even give you a discount as long as I get to take PLENTY of measurements."
>>
>>25929575
Isn't this pone getting a bit..invasive?

Agree anyways,since you want some simple armor.
>>
>>25929612
Might want to stay vigilant if the Earth Pony gets too touchy.
>>
Bump bumity bump
>>
>>25929575
Continue eating pie with a raised brow, use your hind hoof to softly push him away.

He can take all the measurements he needs as long as it's just the tape touching us.
>>
>>25929802
>>25929644
>>25929612
You quirk and eyebrow as you munch on the delicious apple pie and lift a hoof, ever-so-gently pushing the pony back a step, which stops him for all of half a second before he steps right back up. You sigh. This is one hoofsy pony and you probably won't get much out of him if you kick his ass like your first instinct is.

"You can measure me as much as you want as long as its just the tape touching us."
He smiles and dashes off to grab the tape, which quickly starts to wrap around your boobs as he looks at the tape very very closely.
"S-so I'd like some simple armor," you say, not quite used to your boobs getting so much attention. Attention that hasn't subsided yet... and doesn't appear to be stopping.
"Yes yes..." he said. "Leather armor I can give you for twenty, chain would be forty. Two hundred for full plate because I'd need to hand-cast all the pieces and fit them to you, plus you'll need at least a week to get it done."
"Why are you still looking at my tits?"
"Oh, y'know. Tits."
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 265x190
>>25929835
Get some Chain-mail.

You have the bits.
>>
>>25929835
Shrug this off as a normal pone thing and ask for some Leather Armor.
>>
>>25929835
Growl audibly and tell him you'll take leather for now.

If he keeps staring, lean down and meet him face to face with annoyed eyes and tell him to get moving.
>>
>>25929926
This,but Chainmail seems better in the long run.
>>
Emergency Name bump
>>
>>25929980
>>25929926
You opt to go for the chainmail, considering that it seems like a better long-term investment. You fish out the forty bits and pass them over. You're now down to 38 bits but it seems worth it. As you grab the bits you also grab his hoof and bend over, glaring at him. "Here's the money," you say, growling audibly, then push on his chest until he was about two feet back. "And here's the line."
He nods. "I, uh, suppose that I can eyeball the measurements well enough. I can get it down by tomorrow morning. Where can I send the delivery."
You scratch the top of your head. It wasn't something you hadn't really considered. "Um... I'm working with a diamond dog caravan..." you say. "Do you... know them?"
"Grub's Grub?" he asked, then nodded. "Yeah, they're the only dogs in town right now. I'll have it sent out before they leave tomorrow. Anything else I can help you with?" He turned away from you and bent over ever so slightly to pick up the tape that he had dropped. "Anything... at all?"

Pausing.
>>
File: 123MEXICO-N40012.jpg (720 KB, 1270x1600) Image search: [Google]
123MEXICO-N40012.jpg
720 KB, 1270x1600
>>25930122
"No that will be all."
>>
Give the blacksmith a little...something
>>
>>25919597
We have small tits.

We must find a way to fix this!
Magic, potions, or magic potions! Something!
>>
bumpity
>>
Conquistabump!
>>
Cowtitsbump.
>>
I'll be running soon. I need more of a consensus on what (if anything) to do with Custom Mold.
>>
>>25935952
>>
>>25936289
Bump
>>
>>25935946
Bump singles.
>>
Bumping this thread to life.
>>
Give it another bump.
>>
Bump number thread is kill!
>>
Thread is kill!
>>
Jesus christ.

>>25935946
Nothing for the time being. Thank him.

And while you're walking away, tell him to quit staring.
>>
>>25939348
Fucking finally and this.
>>
Bump.

OP better deliver.
>>
>>25939422
>>25939348
You simply stare at this dispaly, scoff and walk away. "Thanks for the armor, I look forward to it." You here Custom Mold deflate as you walk away and slowly start to plod back to the forge.

Well that was fun, and you've still got a couple of hours left. Maybe you could go back to the bazaar and see what they have? Maybe see if there's any sort of potion or spell to pump up your boobs... for, uh fun of course. Not like you'd need anything like that.. You ponder the image dreamily, but suddenly snap out of it as you feel something tugging at the bit purse around your belt. Its the pegasus from before, and he's got your bit purse in his teeth!

He looks up at you with a vicious grin and kicks off of your stomach, winding you temporarily before he takes off to the sky.

What do you do?
>>
>>25939542
Chase after him!
>>
>>25939542
Check to see if he stole any bits.
>>
>>25939542
Go find a brest enhancement potion.
>>
>>25939542
Go find Strongarm
>>
>>25939612
>>25939568
You swear and check your purse. All of your bits are gone! That bastard. You start to chase after him, running as fast as you can. Thanks to your massive height its easy enough to keep up with him, but the damn bastard keeps ducking and dodging. Every time you would catch up to him, he dodges over a building to another street and it becomes a massive pain to try and find him. Clearly, just running after him isn't going to work, especially considering that you've probably knocked out two or three ponies charging past them.

You consider your options. If you've got a strategy, you might be able to get him or the bits, maybe throwing something at him? Or there was Strongarm. She was definitely in charge of keeping people from doing bad things or getting, so maybe she could help? You could just drop the thing... but that was like three days' wages, dammit, and it would be losing.

What will you do?
>>
>>25939713
Ask Strongarm for some help,when you find her.
>>
>>25939713
Try hiding some where and surprise the thief when he passes by.
>>
>>25939729
This.
>>
We are getting the breast enhancement potion after the thief is apprehended.
>>
>>25939755
>>25939729
Pouting at these things, you decide to head back over to the gate and walk up to the gate. Strongarm is sitting in the booth reading some kind of novel. As she sees you come up she slams it shut. There is a pause. She looks at you, and then at you. She throws the back, and it is over the horizons before it starts to fall.
"There were no griffon on batpony scenes in that book." She said. "How can I help you?"
"Some pegasus stole my money," you say. "What was that book?"
"Not important." She said. "What did he look like?"
"Grey coat and black mane," you say. "What's a griffon?"
"Something with an amazing co... culture." She said. "I know who you're talking about, lets go see if we can find him."

She steps out of the shed and puts out a sign emblazoned "Be Back, Will Punish Crimes Later".

Input conversation.
>>
>>25939928
I'll get better at putting my trip on someday.
>>
>>25939928
"So you fight crime?"
>>
>>25939928
"Who is this Pegasus we are looking for?"
>>
Notworthitbump
>>
>>25939971
>>25939993
"So what do you do?" You ask, finally giving the poor mare from talking about the book, despite how curious it makes you.
"I fight bad ponies!" She said brightly. "And griffons, zebras, and if you go bad, minotaurs. Pretty much anyone under the umbrella of bad, I stop them. That pony who grabbed your bits isn't so bad, though."
"Really? What's he like?"
"He's what we call a 'memory hoarder'. He sets you up so you need something from you, in this case your bits back, and says that he'll give it back to you in exchange for a memory. He gets the information, gives you what you need, and can use the memory to charge some magic. This one's name is Yearbook, and I think he mostly does it because he likes the memories, but yeesh, you do not want to get into a fight with that guy without being very prepared."

As you talk, she leads you through the city, with instantaneous recognition from the ponies all around. The crowd becomes a path for the guardspony, letting her past with no hassle. She's leading further to the side then Douglas had gone, sticking near the walls. Things become a lot shadier, as the taller buildings block out a lot of the sun and form dark patches that you see a lot of dangerous looking ponies lurking in, making themselves very scarce as they see Strongarm.
>>
>>25939928
Who is this nutjob? Is he a well-known troublemaker?

Also, look for something to throw at him. Regardless of whether or not he takes off, we may, in all honesty, clonk him by the time this goose chase ends.
>>
>>25940205
This.Also ready your spear.
>>
>>25940217
>>25940205
Looking around as you walk, you pick up a large rock. Big enough to hurt, light enough to throw. Should be capable of taking out a pegasus as it flies... You think. You're not sure exactly how good they are at flying, having never seen one before... But hopefully you can clock him good. You also make sure your spear is in easy reach, too.
"Is he well known?" You ask, looking at a one-eyed pony who slinks back into the shadows as you look at them. They were either a very pretty stallion or a very masculine mare... It's hard to say.
"He causes a fuss every now and then, but we don't even get reports on most of his business. He doesn't make an issue, doesn't cause problems, he mostly just takes the memory and leaves the person alone." Strongarm shrugged. "its just shit like this. Would you be willing to give up a memory in a pinch?"
>>
>>25940138
>>25940205
Let's give him a memory he won't soon forget. Or if he's lucky, remember.
>>
>>25940295
Just focus on getting your bits back and let Strongarm handle this.
>>
>>25940308
That would be best, seeing as how she has more experience with the matter than we do. Plus, if we do end up wagering a memory, I don't think I'm alone in wondering what we have to put on the table.

If push comes to shove, would anyone be content with abandoning the bits? 38 bits can be replaced in time, but a great memory (extortionists don't usually take the short end of the stick) is irreplaceable.
>>
>>25940295
"I'll give him a memory to remember. And uh, not remember."
Strongarm looks confused at this but shakes it off as she turns down into an alley. "Regardless.. think of something interesting. Have you ever had any romances? Has your life ever been in danger?"

You ponder back. Have you ever been in love? Any sort of epic battles in your life?
>>
>>25940527
Pausing
>>
Bumperino.
>>
>>25940527
Did we ever have a close relationship with another Minotaur?
>>
>>25940527
We're secretly in love with Strongarm.
>>
>>25940629
The point is that you guys get to establish your own past and characterization here.
>>
Well there was this one time when someone got a little too pushy with us.
>Cue flashback
>>
>>25941066
>>
>>25940527
That one time you poked this small, furry ball with a stick that turned out to be a thousand spiders grouped together. If that isn't life threatening, I don't know what is.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.