[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Cutie Mark Crusadaer voice actress would you? https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
Which Cutie Mark Crusadaer voice actress would you?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGNFDKtnYHs
>>
>>25907203
Sadly they're a few years too old now
>>
>>25907203
Creber is an attention whore. Literally every time I see her, she's doing the most random, inane shit just to get people to go "lol look how funny and random and down to earth she is :)"
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 765x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 765x756
None.
But I would gladly punch Gabriel Browneye any day of the week.
>>
>>25907203
All of them. :^)
>>
>>25907203
None because they aren't horses son
>>
>>25907203
Sweetie

but only if she stays in character complete with voice squeaks
>>
>>25907407
They're 16
>>
>>25907203
They all seem like cunts 2bh
>>
>>25907203
>2012
Too old, worhtless
>>
>>25907519
This.

I'd gladly do the same as well.
>>
>>25907203
It's funny, I always end up thinking that child voice actors are adorable innocent beings having the time of their life when recording. But then they turn out to be just as annoying as any child.
>>
you are fat greasy creeps
>>
File: bags.png (241 KB, 441x421) Image search: [Google]
bags.png
241 KB, 441x421
>>25908477
>>
>>25907460
You mean like any female teenager?
>>
>>25907407
TOO
OLD
>>
I wonder which one will be the first to spread nudes.
>>
>>25908724
if someone ever spread nudes of any of them it would probably be the end of everything, everything we helped shape and create just cut off and the show soon to be canceled
>>
>>25908777
Sweetie Belle's voice actress dad voices Goku. GOKU! Shit will go down.
>>
>>25910103
Her dad is Ian Corlette, not Sean Schemmel. Ian voices Goku in the shitty dub. He's basically the second bitchiest Goku there is, right after the original nutless Japanese version.
>>
>>25908477
Black Griphyin detected. Go to bed Gabe
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.