[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holey Crap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 19
File: medium (25).png (148 KB, 495x547) Image search: [Google]
medium (25).png
148 KB, 495x547
Trypophobia pony thread is a go!
>>
>>25903863
>a go
Yeah, right into the fucking trash, faggot.
>>
File: panicked horse.jpg (16 KB, 307x264) Image search: [Google]
panicked horse.jpg
16 KB, 307x264
>>25903863
what the fuck is that thing in her eye
>>
>>25903863
>>
File: 1019874.gif (235 KB, 462x668) Image search: [Google]
1019874.gif
235 KB, 462x668
Time to get really scared.
>>
I can't even remember when this used to bother me. Keep going
>>
>>25904052
Those are eyes, not holes.
>>
>>25904067
They still made me feel nauseous.
Being a trypophobian fag is suffering.
>>
File: 437324.png (1 MB, 2400x3300) Image search: [Google]
437324.png
1 MB, 2400x3300
>>
File: 310110.png (160 KB, 900x960) Image search: [Google]
310110.png
160 KB, 900x960
>>
File: medium (3).jpg (27 KB, 415x600) Image search: [Google]
medium (3).jpg
27 KB, 415x600
>>25903975
Original artist said it was a parasite.
>>
File: 42958.jpg (214 KB, 900x1199) Image search: [Google]
42958.jpg
214 KB, 900x1199
>>
I don't get tryphophobia
What's the deal with fearing holes
>>
File: 1382330294571.gif (173 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1382330294571.gif
173 KB, 480x480
>>25904150
I want to destroy all those holes so badly.
>>
File: 133249.png (833 KB, 1286x1370) Image search: [Google]
133249.png
833 KB, 1286x1370
>>
>>25904160
Nobody knows why it exists, but clusters of holes trigger it.
A theory says that it may be because food that had holes on it was rotten and usually lethal for our ancestors.
>>
A disturbing story about holes you say?
Coming right up...

(also, go look up the pipa pipa toad)
>>
>You wake up drenched in green goo that smells strongly of musk and heat. You can barely move your arms out of the slime, and the uncomfortable black craggy cocoon digs into your naked body. Your head sticks out over the fluid, but the darkness of the hive around you leaves you unable to see more than the basic outlines of shapes.
>This all might concern you if you weren't so used to it by now.
>The changeling queen sleeps soundly beside you, a goofy grin still plastered all over her face. You can't help but grin too after last night.
>The memory of it floods back to you, and you relive all the sweet sensations.
>Changeling pussy is amazing. It gets tighter where it needs to, warmer where you want it, and that green slime it makes allows you to slide in as deep as you want. But during this session you both had tried something new.
>You'd be lying if you said you'd never looked at those holes in her legs without wondering what it would be like to fuck them. Her skin was always so smooth and soft, cool to the touch but with an internal warmth. You had wondered for a while now, maybe since you started fucking this bug pony, if those leg holes were warm and soft inside too.
>When you'd asked her, breaking away from a kiss with her forked tongue, that fanged smile had been a welcome surprise.
“Would you like that, Anon?” she'd asked in a hissing croon.
>You'd known exactly what she wanted to hear.
“No, I'd love it.”
>She'd made a happy sort of purr and shivered all over. Every time you'd say that word, the effect on her was palpable. The smile, the way her eyes fluttered and rolled back just a little, the tremble in her lips and shoulders. It was like she was getting high off her ass on your love. It made the sex fucking awesome.

(1/?)
>>
>>25904125
This is absolutely horrifying
>>
File: 15760.png (780 KB, 900x1080) Image search: [Google]
15760.png
780 KB, 900x1080
>>
>>25904177
Interesing but it isn't a very common phobia
Fear of blood is by far more common
>>
File: nooo.jpg (45 KB, 615x874) Image search: [Google]
nooo.jpg
45 KB, 615x874
>>25904125
>>25904167
>>25903863

Usually I'm fine, but when fucking bugs get involved, I just can't
>>
>>25904177
I think it's obvious. There's a huge connection with something burrowing in there.
If that was you, or a pone you loved, you'd freak the fuck out. Parasites are no fun.
Plus they'd feel gross.

Explanation or not keep posting. If we churn the stomach of the new, maybe we can get some to leave.
>>
File: 151103.png (350 KB, 490x751) Image search: [Google]
151103.png
350 KB, 490x751
>>25904139
>>
>>25904198

>When she'd extended a hoof and slowly settled the hole down over your cock, you couldn't help but groan with how good it felt. It was warm and smooth, but you could feel the vibration of her pulse all the way through you every time. She'd smiled and somehow tightened the hole for you as she began to move her leg. The strokes had started long and slow, but the way she squeezed and pulsed was enough to get you going pretty quickly.
>Fuck, it was like getting a hand job. Er...hoof job. Hole job?
>Who cares, it was amazing, whatever it was.
>She'd smiled up at you, blushing, as she worked your dick in one leg hole, then another. Each time it seemed to get tighter, warmer, wetter. It was even better than fucking her marehood.
>You remember how you approached release, the rolling pleasure wracking your body.
“I-I'm cumming,” you'd barely been able to whisper to her.
>She'd just pushed your dick deep into the recesses of her hooves and quickened the pace of her strokes.
“Give me your love,” she'd murmured. “Give me all your love.”
“Yeah, take my love, take it.”
>As that point of no return had hit, you'd thrusted into her leg as deep as possible. You'd gritted your teeth, shut your eyes as you'd spurted your load into her hooves over and over, till the white liquid seeped out of her holes and trickled down her legs.
>She'd given you a longer break than usual that night before she'd begged to be 'loved' again. When she had come the gush of green slime had been greater than usual, and the two of you had passed out, spent, your lower half coated in her fluids, the dried white stains of your seed still showing on her hooves.
>Now as you look over at her and know what she's done for you, you can't help but feel affection for her.
>The morning wood is also was a factor.
>You roll over and reach an arm around her sleeping body. With your fingers, you creep across her form to her hooves, dying to touch those well-fucked holes you'd made your own.

(2/?)
>>
File: 113538.png (936 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
113538.png
936 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>25904228

>You find her hooves and stroke the length of them lovingly. She moans in her sleep.
>But...wait...
>The holes...where the fuck are the holes?
>You sit bolt upright and look down at her. Sure enough, even in the low light, you can see that the holes in her legs are gone!
>Well, that's going to make relieving this boner a little more difficult.
“Chrys!” you call as you shake her. “Wake up!”
“Grmphmnh,” she mumbles.
>You shake her again.
“Chrys, this is serious, wake up!”
>She opens her eyes slowly, and smiles warmly when she sees you.
“Good morning lover,” she says sweetly, lingering over the word 'love'.
“Your legs....the holes...” you say. You still don't really have the words for what's happening.
>She looks down and sees what you're talking about. Her eyes go wide and she gives a little gasp. She jumps to her feet, lifting one leg after another for inspection. Even through her dark color, you can see that her face is pale.
“Oh no,” she whispers. “no no no no.”
“What? What is it?” you ask.
“The holes...they've sealed over!” she groans. “I thought that it wasn't that time of year for me, I thought we were safe!
“Safe from what!?”
>She looks at the ground, shoulders shaking.
“Anon...I'm...”
>All at once she drops to the ground, eyes dilated and terrified. She lets out a sharp cry of pain and rolls to one side, her legs trembling.
>Ok, well, boner gone.
>You scramble to her aid.
“What should I do? What's wrong?” you ask desperately.
>She just screams in agony as a response.
“Do you need medicine?”
>More screaming.
“Should I get other changelings?”
>More screaming.
“What? Tell me what to do Chrys!”
“Th-they're...coming....now!” she howls out.
“What? Who's coming now?”
“Our...babies!” she chokes out.
>Wat.
“Wait, what babies?” you demand, almost screaming yourself now.
“You came inside my legs....they're...where the babies...”

(3/?)
>>
File: i seen some shit.png (69 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
i seen some shit.png
69 KB, 300x162
>>25904210
NO THANKS
>>
>>25904215
Well for me, it doesn't matter if something is crawling out of not.
If it is a cluster of holes that are similar that's enough for me to feel nauseous and itchy.
The parasites are just a bonus.
>>
>>25904245

>You stare at her in horror, not really wanting to understand.
“Y-you're giving birth through your legs?!” you shriek. “How does that even...why did...how?!”
>Through tears of pain, she still tries to explain to you.
“Th-that's how we get pregnant. We...take seed into our leg holes...then...the babies....they grow there for twelve hours and...”
>Twelve hours?! The gestation period is only 12 hours?! Well, you suppose they are bug like, but still...
“Wait, you KNEW this could happen?” you demand, suddenly angry with her. “You let me fuck your leg holes and you knew I could make you pregnant!?”
>She just goes back to whimpering and screaming now. You can see her leg muscles convulsing and twitching. She also seems to be bubbling, like she's growing tens of tiny zits all over her legs.
>Your mind, much against your will, suddenly flashed back to something you saw on the discovery channel back at earth. Some toad that gives birth through holes in its back.
>The thought of it makes you feel like throwing up.
>All at once, a tiny black stick shoots up through the flesh of one of Chrysalis' legs. A tiny rush of green goo and blood erupts with it. The changeling queen screams sharply tears flowing freely from her eyes.
>Ok, now you are going to throw up.
>You vomit onto the ground, nose and eyes watering with the disgust you feel, as another black appendage thrusts through the skin. Before you know it, the whole of Chrysalis' legs are boiling with a sea of black legs, little round heads. You can see their bodies moving under the thin walls of skin of every hole.
“Pull them out of me!” she's crying. “Please Anon, deliver your children!”
>Oh fuck no.
“Please help me!”
“Uh...no...that's ok.”
“Please, I'm begging you!”
“But-”
>She lets out a wailing cry as a tiny set of black back legs jut upwards through one of her hooves, wiggling like worms.
>You vomit again.
>Still, they're your responsibility too, you guess.

(4/?)
>>
File: 1003227.png (360 KB, 926x1024) Image search: [Google]
1003227.png
360 KB, 926x1024
>>
File: wat.png (39 KB, 239x505) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
39 KB, 239x505
>>25904267
>>
>>25904260

>Making a reluctant whine like a whistling kettle, you reach down and pull at the legs with only your index and forefinger. The body is slimy, wiggling, and hard to hold onto. You resist the feeling of acid rising in your throat again and give a sharp tug. A tiny black body slips free of the hole with a pop and splats right into your palm. It's only about the size of a baby chick, but looks nothing like one.
>Is...is this your child?
>You blink down at the tiny changeling which you realize, with horror, is staring up at you with completely human eyes. As it smiles, you can see it has no fangs, but instead flat human teeth way too big for it's head.
>My god...it's....ugly.
“F-father?” it whimpers out.
>Welp, you can't stop the vomit this time.
>With a gurgle, you throw up all over your new progeny who promptly begins to cry.
“H-hurry!” screams Chrysalis. “There's more!”
>Crying openly, you set down the vomit covered baby and tug out one after another of your offspring. They pop out, wriggling and slimy, and instantly begin calling you daddy. They climb up on your legs, tug at your clothing. By the time you're done, you're practically wearing pants made of changeling-human abominations.
>The changeling queen, panting heavily, looks up at you. Her expression is exhausted, but proud. You stare back with equal exhaustion, but that's about it.
“Th-thank you Anon. I know we didn't want this...but I'm sure you'll make an amazing father. We can just...Anon?”
>Why did this happen? All you wanted was sex! All you wanted was to fuck sweet changeling legholes! You never asked for this! You never wanted these....things!
>Last night you were a changeling's sex toy.
>Today you're a father of 22.
>You sink to the ground and curl into a ball, crying and laughing uncontrollably as your new deformed children frisk around you shaking body.
>For the first time since you've come to Equestria, you wish you'd brought condoms.

-End-

(5/5)

Enjoy.
>>
>>25903863
go to hell op
>>
>>25904280
That's what you find on derpibooru under the trypophobia tag.
>>
File: 754158.jpg (784 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
754158.jpg
784 KB, 2048x1536
>>
File: 1413637178137.png (71 KB, 497x383) Image search: [Google]
1413637178137.png
71 KB, 497x383
I want to cuddle with this qt trypophobia pone.
>>
>>25904988
"Please don't cry, I hate to see you cry."
>"Aw, thanks Anon."
"No, seriously, I really do. Your holes start leaking and it gets worse. No Offence."
>"O-oh. None taken."
>>
>>25904988
is it contagious? if not, is it inheritable? if not, there are more holes
>>
>>25904147
Sauce
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.