[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boops, boops never change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
File: CyoaTitle1.0.png (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CyoaTitle1.0.png
57 KB, 600x600
>It is currently the Era of Butterfly, a time for great prosperity for ponykind in their new home, Equestria. The conflict between the three tribes, which lasted for many years, ended on the now famous day that we celebrate as Hearth’s Warming Eve. As everypony knows, on that day the leaders of unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies united as friends and soon after Equestria was founded.
>But that of course did not mean that all ponies were suddenly friends, not even within the same pony race. Even though the alliance of the pony races was desired by all, animosities between equines still existed. Ponies were still mean or billies sometimes, other times they were jealous or rude, and at an even different time they were just angry because they didn’t get their waffles or ice cream. And those situation were a reason for conflict between pony and pony. Of course nopony wanted the three tribes to fight again, so working together, the leaders found an amazing solution to the problem.
>After many days of debating, and as many nights of sleepovers, they created a document, which among many other things barred the creation of ‘armies’ by anypony living in Equestria. That of course didn’t help much, since ponies still wrestled for control over the toffee mines, the greenest grass to roll around in and many other things, and this time with civilians taking part in the conflict. Since that kind of situation was inexcusable, because some ponies ended up having to come back home after dark, and because some ponies just didn’t want to get cuddled. So another edict was created.
>Now, ponies who wanted to, could get hired as mercenaries and work for ponies who needed someone who knew how to boop in the right way. But there were rules of course, the most important one being that you could only fight with other mercenaries, or you’d only get no marshmallows later
>And so, for various reasons, some ponies turned to the life of a mercenary, and YOU are one of those ponies.
>>
>For some reason you applied to join one of the mercenary bands that was passing through the area you live in. Right now, you are standing in a line, together with other candidates that want to join. In front of you stands a tall, muscular earth pony stallion with a white coat and a gray mane. On his back, you can see a long feathered bat. A terrible weapon, that lets you tickle many ponies at once!
>“So, you little ponies, you want to become a part of our group , huh?! You think that you have what it takes to fight on the fields of battles around Equestria?! “ You takes a step back because of his mildly raised voice. It causes him to turn his gaze to you, and in his eyes, you see the look of a pony that got cuddled against his will one time too many “You! How will your talents, which I’m sure are something unique and amazing, help our group?”
>And so, to join the mercenaries, you need to impress them with your skills. As a pony, you obviously have the talent related to your cutie mark. Something else that you’re good at could be a talent related to fighting in some way. Are you a master of pillow combat? Do you know how to use a slingshot to knock a Pegasus out of the sky with a water balloon? Are you perhaps an expert at Close Quarters Cuddling? Or maybe you have the rare talent of knowing how to treat ponies, incapacitated on the battlefield, with friendly hugs, colorful band-aids and lollipops? >Or maybe there are other skills that you poses, not ones that help in a fight but would still be useful to the group? Maybe you’re an amazing chef? Maybe you can joke, sing or play an instrument or maybe you can do something else that helps ‘raise the spirits~’.
>So, who are you (race, gender), and why would this group accept you as one of them? And finally what is the name of this fearsome band of mercenaries that you want to join?
>>
>>25903838
>who are you
Hoo
We're an owl

>why would this group accept you as one of them
Owl Eyes

>what is the name of this fearsome band of mercenaries that you want to join
The Who
Obviously
>>
>>25903838
We're an expert at foam fighting. Our cutie mark is a foam sword with two pieces of tape on it.

We're an erf.
>>
>>25903838
Unicorn mare with the ability to spawn balls of foam and hurl them with amazing accuracy.
>>
>>25903918
This but make it water balloons.
>>
>>25903870
Yes, you can be something that's not a pony. Be it a griffon with their soft feathers and scratchy claws, a minotaur with arms that can massage ponies better than any hoof, a diamond dog with puppy eyes that nopony could say no to or even a pet, because which band of mercenaries doesn't need a pet? If it is your wish to play one of those creatures, you of course won't posess the magical power of a cutie mark and the amazing talent that it gives, but you will have many many other talents, since you'd have the time to practice more things
>>
>>25903922
I like it.
>>
>>25903918
>>25903922
>>25903931
How about instead we have water spells and can use our horn like a watergun?
>>
>>25903959
Yes. Our horn is a portable squirt gun.
>>
>>25903959
>>25903973
>magiculation
>>
Our cutiemark is a watering pail. We want to join so we can be an adventurous mercenary and freedom to stay up past our bedtime because mom and dad only let us use spells for watering the gardens. We're a little rebel.
>>
>>25904290
Yes
>>
>>25903918
>>25903959
>>25904290
So you're a small pony?
>So they want you to show them that you’re good enough to fight with them? Well fine, you’ll show them. You take one more step back, just to make sure that you won’t get your own mane in the blast. Then you bend your knees lightly, so that you look ready to pounce and then you lower your head a little. The stallion in front of you stares at you, a bit confused.
>”Well miss, that does look quite intimidating, but I don’t think just your scary looks alone will be enough to ma—warrglalrghlhbalargh!” He says and is cut off by the small stream of water that suddenly shoots out of your horn and hits him right in the middle of his face. Other ponies in the line gasp and keep looking between you and him. You try to hold it on his face, as he puts one of his front hooves in the way, but he blocks the stream rather well and soon after you get a bit tired from the continuous firing. Plus, it’d probably be rude to make him too wet.
>The last few droplets of water drip from your horn and the earth pony puts his wet hoof back on the ground. His face is also moist and parts of his mane now lie flat on his head thanks to the shower you gave them. And he also looks rather annoyed, since there is a frown on his face. He takes a step towards you, with a bit of a stomp in it, and other ponies in the line step to the left (or right), away from you, so that they can give you some space.
>”Youuuu!” He says angrily, as he leans his face lower, closer to yours “That! Was… amazing!” The pony smiles happily and puts his dry hoof on the top of your head and gives you a few gentle pats “I certainly wasn’t expecting something like this! I knew you unicorns can do amazing things on the battlefield, but a talent like this?! Kid, you’ll fit right in, even based on just that alone, making ponies wet without using any weapons would certainly be useful on the battlefield!”
(1/2)
>>
>>25904536
Of course we're the little mare.
>>
>>25904290
>>25904555
We should be a little colt. There aren't enough CYOAs with little colts.
>>
>>25904536
>He takes the hoof off your head and turns back to the tent that’s behind him “HEY! Checkerooni! We got one that might be good!” The stallion shouts and then looks back to you. “Well, if you’re still interested, go see my friend in there, she’ll go through all the paperwork with you” He points at the green tent and takes a step back and to the side, so you can go there without going around him. Then he looks at the rest of the group “So, anypony else think they can give a show like this ferocious little pony?!”
>As you walk away towards the tent, because of course you’re still interested, you see an earth pony colt jump at the stallion’s neck, with his hooves spread for a wide hug. You don’t really see the details, because it’s a bit too fast, but a moment later, instead of hugging the bigger pony, the colt is the one that’s caught, and he’s about to be tickled. Guess not everypony can be as good as you.
>Ignoring the laughter that happens behind you, you enter the tent. It’s a bit dark inside, but you can see a table, and behind it an unicorn mare (with a light blue coat and silver mane), levitating a scroll in front of her face. She speaks in a way which suggests she’s either tired or bored. Or both. “Welcome to the registration process for the Band of the Bunny, my name is Checked Mark and I’ll be your assistant, pleased to meet you etcetera, etcetera” She looks up at you and smiles “Hi, so, could I get your name, age, favourite candy and what your special talent is? Because I can see you're a filly and a unicorn.”
>>
>>25904668
Special talent is a watering can. Favorite candy is those blue raspberry jolly ranchers.

Splashy's our name and we're 14, going for >>25904290
We're practically throwing ourselves into a life of warfare.
>>
>>25904668
We are Take Arms, we are twelve, our skill is using weapons, and we ADORE jawbreakers.
>>
>>25904668
Name: Fountain
Favourite Candy: something juicy
Talent: water of course
>>
>>25904668
We're not a filly we're a big pony!

>>25904772
Pretty much this but our special talent is water spells and our name is Splash.

What about our colors? I want a braided mane and tail either way.
>>
>>25904855
Blue coat with a braided two-toned orange and yellow mane?
>>
>>25904915
I'm thinkin' teal for coat color. What about eyes?
>>
>>25904940
Teal's good. Turquoise eyes?
>>
>>25904949
That works.
>>
>>25904772
>>25904834
>>25904855
“I’m not a filly, I’m a big pony!” You raise your voice a little and even stomp at the ground lightly with your hoof. That’ll show her. “And the name is Fountain Splash. But just call me Splash or Splashy, that’s what all my friends do”
>Despite your show of strength and seriousness she smiles as if you said something funny ”Oh, I’m sorry, my bad miss Splash, of course you’re not a small filly. Now, hooow old is our big pony?”
almost Fourteen!” You say proudly, it’s a few months until you are actually fourteen but you’re already old enough to go on an adventure! “Oh, and I like those blue candies that you can chew and they sometimes have a squishy liquid center and they’re like really good!”
>She nods and writes down a few things on the scroll “Well, I prefer chocolate but that is a pretty good choice too.” she looks in the direction of your butt and hmmms “And I’m guessing your special talent has something to do with water?”
You nod energetically “Uhuh! I’m like suuuuper good at water spells. And that’s why I wanna go with you, cause my parents only let me use them when watering the garden and I can only do that like once a day and that’s booooring.”
>She nods again and writes one more thing down “That’s great, we never had anypony that could cast those. Now, about your parents… you did get their permission to go with us, right? After all, the rules say that all ponies below the age of 16 need a written permission from their legal guardians to join a mercenary band.”
>So, do you have the permission slip from your parents? Or did you prepare a plan to get out of this situation before coming here? Or maybe you didn’t know about that rule at all and now you need to think fast?
>>
>>25905147
Of course I have their signature!
It's totally forged
>>
>>25905235
>>25905147
It's forged well though because we're a unicorn and have pretty good hornwriting.
>>
>>25905288
We practiced for weeks.
>>
>>25905235
>>25905288
>You give Checkerooni the permission that your parents tooootally gave you and wait. You made sure to be extra careful with the signature and stuff, so it'd look exactly as if your parents actually signed it. And you didn't even put 'Mom' or 'Dad' as their names like some pegasus probably would.
>She reads it. And then once more. And then one more time, using a magnifying glass “Well, the signatures look alright and so does everything else” You quietly exhale with relief, happy that she didn’t recognize that it’s a fake “Buuuut, why does it say ‘ME!’ in the ‘Your-Name-Here:’ field?” You tense up, realizing that you did write that.
“W-well, because uh… I got really excited when I was filling it out and then I wrote ‘ME!’ and then I gave it to my parents to sign it and they did and only then I noticed I made a mistake but they wouldn’t sign a new one, because they’re busy, so I left it like that?” You say very quickly and then look at the mare with a smile “I-I mean, I know that I should have put my name there but my parents signed it so they know that I’m going, and now I don’t wanna go and get a new one because my mom is at work and my dad is probably having a nap!”
>She hmmms “It would be rude to interrupt a nap like that, and they did put their signatures on it. So I guess I’ll let it slide that one time” She smiles at you and you smile back “Although, just to make sure, you know that if a pony cheats on this rule they won’t be getting any dessert until they’re 16?”
“Oh. Yeah. T-totally, that’s why I’d never cheat. Ever” You try to stay calm
>Miss Mark smiles once again “That’s good, because it’s bad to lie to ponies, you know? Anyway, since you have the permission we’re all done. You can wait here and see if Feather sends any other candidates if you want or since you’re technically already a recruit you can go out and walk around the camp until it’s dinner time”
>>
>>25905603
Let's first see if there are any more new recruits, then we'll meet our new mercenary friends.
>>
>>25905603
Go look at all the cool weapons.
>>
>>25905630
“Oh, I’ll wait and see if anypony else comes. Because then I’d have a buddy that’s totally new too!”
>“That’s true! Who knows maybe you’ll even become best friends too” she says and takes out a few other scrolls from under her desk and starts filling them out “I hope you don’t mind if I take care of some other stuff I have to do Splashy?”
>You shake your head and say that you don’t, so she goes back to doing the paperwork. Since you’re not bothering her you start looking around the tent. There’s the desk, a hourglass on it, Checkerooni, the scrolls she’s filling out, the pillow you’re sitting on, a chest, the green walls, a lamp hanging under the ceiling, a hole in the wall to your left…
>Yup, not much to look at in here. You decide to maybe hum a tune and sways left and right while tapping stuff with your hooves. That’s kinda fun and you do it for a looooong time. But nopony comes through the entrance. You sigh and look at the hourglass. It’s only been 30 minutes?! But it felt like an eternity, you’ll probably die or fall asleep if you stay here doing nothing.
>>25905733
“Um, sorry miss Mark, but if anypony else comes in could you tell them I went to look at all the cool things in the camp?” You get up from your pillow and go to the entrance of the tent.
>”Oh, of course Splashy, I’ll tell them. Have fun, and remember if you have any questions just ask anypony you see and they’ll probably help you”
>”Uhuh! Bye miss Mark!” You nod to her and you walk outside. The sun blinds you for a moment, but you put a hoof on your forehead to cover your eyes and you run that-a-way in search of ‘cool weapons’
>And after a moment you actually find them! Inside a tent you see a rack full of all sorts of weapons. There’s foam swords, foam pikes, pillows of all sizes, empty water balloons, blankets, fluffy socks, feathered ticklers, feathered bats, pipes for firing spitballs. They have everything!
>>
>>25906119
Brutal.
>>
>>25906119
We got to get us some fluffy socks
Is there someone we need to check with before we do?
>>
>>25906203
Do you want to look for somepony to check with or for somepony to ask if you need to even do that? Or do you just do it and take the socks?
>>
>>25906119
Look around for someone to ask about the weapons. Since we're a part of "Band of Bunny" can we just use them whenever or do they belong to somepony?
>>
>>25906219
Let's just take them
If we get caught we can explain ourselves
>>
>>25906270
Get some green ones to
>>
>>25906270
Are you kidding? Do we really want to get into trouble as soon as we get here?
>>
>>25906219
Ask someone who looks like they're in charge if we can just take them
>>
>>25906270
>>25906324
>You look at all the weapons on the racks and you think about what you’d like to use. Sure, they’re all cool (some even brutal) but you can’t use them all at once. You go from left to right and suddenly you gasp as you notice a particular set of fluffy socks. They look extra fluffy and they’re green with a teal stripe near the top. And you like green and teal is the colour of your coat so it’s like they were made for you! You grin widely and you reach for them.

>>25906224
>>25906344
>>25906354
>But then you move your hoof back. What if they’re somepony else’s socks? Or if there’s somepony who gives the weapons out to ponies before they fight or something like that? It’d be rude to just take them like that. And they could get mad at you if you just take them without asking. You wonder where to look for anypony to ask, but suddenly you hear snoring from above you.
>You look up and you notice a hammock. You got so excited about the weapons that you didn’t notice it when you ran inside the tent. And it looks like somepony is sleeping in it, because you can see a pale green wing and a sandy colored mane hanging from the sides of it. Well, that and the snoring you heard before. So you found somepony, but they’re sleeping. Are you gonna wake them up somehow? Or maybe you should look for somepony else?
>>
>>25906578
Let's wake him up
If he dosent wake after our first attempt just squirt him with a little water
>>
>>25906578
Carefully boop the pony to wake them up.
>>
>>25906578
Gently wake him and apologize for interrupting his nap but we wanted to know about these weapons since we're new. Also ask if we can have a single ballon.
>>
>>25906955
Let's take two balloons then.
>>
>You decide to wake up the pony and ask them about the weapons. But how? You stand on your hind hooves, as you want boop them, but you can barely reach the bottom of the hammock. You then try shaking the hammock and telling them to wake up, but all you get in return are mumbles of “Nuuuu, just five more minutes” and some other lines that you’ve been telling your mom for years. But you really like those socks, so it’s time for something else. You position yourself to spray some water up, so that it lands somewhere on their face
>As soon as the water lands on them they shriek in surprise and jump up and hit the ceiling of the tent. Then they fall down and hit the ground and roll over once, ending up somewhere near you and on their back. The mare, because now you see that it’s a mare, looks up at you, despite the small stars floating around her head “Whuhwuahw?” She shakes her head, making the stars disappear “Who are you?”
“O-oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t want you to hit the ceiling! I just wanted to try some of the weapons and you were asleep and I didn’t think you’d react like that!”
>She puts a hoof to her forehead and groans “It’s fine kid, I didn’t hit it that hard. And you didn’t tell me who you are”
“Oh, sorry about that too! I’m Splashy and I’m new here and miss Mark told me I can walk around and look at stuff so I went to look at the cool weapons and I was wondering if I could take them or if there’s special rules for that. Can I?”
>She sighs “Yeah, sure, you can kid. Just train outside if that’s what you wanna do, I’m trying to have a nap here” She flies back up to the hammock “And if anypony asks tell them Trouble told you that you can use them”
“Cool, thanks! Oh and can I have a balloon too?”
>She waves a wing over the edge of the hammock “Yeah, yeah, just write your name in the book to the left of the entrance under the ‘water balloons’ line.” She then seems to go back to napping
>>
>>25906955
Great!
Let's get our socks and lets go test our balloon
>>
>>25907004
Neat. Put those socks on and take a couple balloons.
>>
>>25907031
But what if we get the socks dirty?
>>
>>25907043
Our special talent is water, we can wash them ourselves
>>
>>25907043
Careful steps
>>
>>25906999
>>25907007
>>25907031
>You thank the pony again and then you take the socks from the rack, as well as a few balloons. You then walk over to a wooden stand by the entrance, on which there’s a book that has a list of weapons and pony names in it. You write your name under the ‘water balloons’ line and also how many you took and then you walk outside. You put the socks on, since while they might get dirty they’re green so nopony will notice any grass stains and you can also wash them with your magic. Once they’re all on your hooves you notice that on top of being very soft and fluffy they’re also warm and make you look prettier.
>Also, now that you’re not running anywhere, you have some time to look around. From your surroundings you guess that you’re somewhere near the middle of the camp. There’s some free, grassy space around where you are right now, but other than that there’s a lot of tents of different sizes, shapes and colours, with little space between them. You also see different ponies walking around in all directions, probably busy with some kind of mercenary stuff. When you look more carefully you notice a familiar green tent to your left, somewhere in front of you a really high, white tent with blue stripes and a golden bunny above it, some kind of open space with lots of ponies and mannequins and targets for target practice to your right and you can smelly a tasty, flowery smell from somewhere behind you.
>You guess that there’s probably other interesting places that you could go to, but those are the ones that were pretty easy to notice. So, do you want to go to any of those? Or maybe look for something else? Or do you just test your balloons out here, and if so then how do you do it?
>>
>>25907220
Try to do some target practice on the mannequins.

Both magic and water balloons. If we're gonna fight in a war, we gotta make sure our skills are up to snuff.
>>
>>25907220
Just wrap a balloon around our horn and fill it with water
Do it with all of them then start throwing them at targets
After all the balloons are done let's follow the smell
>>
>>25907220
Go to the nearest pony who looks like they're doing nothing and ask if they wanna see something cool. Proceed to snap a balloon onto our horn then fill it up. Hopefully they'll be impressed.
>>
>>25907361
This.
>>
>>25907361
>>25907471
>You look around in search of a pony who doesn’t look like they’re busy. And you think you notice one, because to your left a pegasus stallion with an orange coat and a green mane (styled into a mohawk) walks out of a tent, stretches and yawns. You approach him as he wipes his eyes with a hoof and look up at him
“Hey mister! Wanna see something really cool?
>”Heh, sure kid, I’m always up for some cool stuff. So, what is it? Do we need to go somewhere?”
“Great. And no, just stand here and watch” You tell him and then you levitate a balloon next to your horn. You put the rubber edge over it and it snaps on somewhere near half the length, so it probably won’t fall off after you fill it. “And noooow” you concentrate and the balloon starts filling with water “Hah, see? Pretty cool, isn’t it?”
>”Ooooh! So you can fill stuff up with water? That IS pretty cool. And it sounds like it could be useful”
>You smile as the balloon keeps filling “Uhuh! And I can spray stuff with water too if I need to!”
>The pegasus is about to say something, but then the balloon touches your forehead and also the water inside touches your horn. You realize that maybe this wasn’t the best idea “Ah, coldcoldcoldcoldcooooold!”
>He starts laughing as you pull the balloon off your horn. Then you spray him with water because that’s not funny and he shouldn’t laugh at you! It was really cold! “Ah, sorry kid! I’m sorry!” He shouts as water hits his face. You stop after a moment because it sound like he actually is sorry.
“Fine. But don’t laugh at me again!”
>He puts his wings up defensively “Okay, okay I won’t. And that really was a cool trick, even if it end was a bit silly. Anyway, were you gonna do anything more with those balloons, because if you want to, there is a training yard over there” He says and points to your right.
“I know, I was going to go there next and practice before dinner!”
>>
>>25907871
Go and practice before dinner.
>>
>”Oh” he says , looking a bit deflated “Do you want to go there together? I could introduce you to mares and stallions”
“Sure, why not” you respond with a smile
>The stallion smiles back and starts walking there. “Oh, I totally forgot to introduce myself because of your cool trick. The name is Mile”
“And mine is Splash!” you say as you walk alongside him.
>Once you reach the training yard the pegasus introduces you to all the other ponies that are there and after you answer a few question about you they quickly set up a few targets for you. You start filling up balloons and throwing them at targets and you also try spraying water at the targets from different positions and distances. It doesn’t seem that hard but it’s probably harder when the target is moving.
>You ask your orange ‘friend’ if he could help you with that and, with some reluctance, he agrees and soon after you’re spraying water into the air, trying to hit him while he’s slowly flying around. This is way harder but it’s also WAY more fun, especially since he makes funny noises when you hit him. But, as fun as it is, you have to stop after a while, because you’re starting to get tired. You might be good at casting water related spells, but it's still tiring
>You’re about to tell Mile that you had enough training for now but suddenly a bell rings, from the direction of the tasty smell from before and everypony else stops their training too and they all go towards the source of the sound
>The orange pegasus lands next to you and shakes some water out of his mane “That was pretty good kid! And you’re probably a bit tired and hungry after all that training, hmm? Well, good for you, because that’s the bell that signalizes it’s dinner time”
>Well, now that you think about it you are a bit hungry. So, what are you gonna do now, are you going to go to the dinner(alone or with Mile) or would you rather stay at the training yard or maybe do something else entirely?
>>
>>25907902
>Missing dinner
>Ever
Please.
>>
>>25907900
Sorry, forgot my (1/2).

And also sorry for this, but I got called up for a work related emergency so I gotta dissapear and I'll be away for around 15 hours or so. Sorry about this if you had fun with this and if the thread doesn't fall off I'll resume then, if it does then it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>25907927
So you're pretty much saying that if the thread dies at any point you'll just drop it completely?
Looks like I'll have to to some advanced bumping
I'm enjoying this to much to let it die
>>
>>25908077
Oh no, no, I won't drop the whole CYOA because of it, heck if people want I'll make a new thread. It's just that that would be at a later date (tuesday?) and not tommorow. Guess you could have gotten it like that, sorry about that too.
>>
>>25907902
Let's eat with Mile
We also need to ask him if he likes our socks
I know we think they make us look prettier but we need other people's opinions
>>
Someone else will have to take over bump duty from here.
>>
Boop.
>>
Got this
>>
beb
>>
Bemp.
>>
We need to wait for War to return. This needs the drawfigs
>>
>>25908165
>You decide to go and eat dinner too, because WHO would ever want to miss dinner? You walk there with the orange pegasus “Hey, Mile, do you like my socks?”
>He stops and looks down at you “I’m sorry what?”
“I asked if you like my socks, I think they’re pretty but I wanna know if other ponies think so too!”
>”Oh. Well, they do look pretty nice although they’re good for more than just looking nice”
“They are?”
>”Yup, I mean sure, if you’re a very beautiful pony then a nice set of socks could help you with stunning ponies with your looks, but for most ponies socks just help them when they want to cuddle others or if they want to avoid getting their hoofsies tickled”
“Uhuh, they would make it harder to get tickled”
>Mile nods to you and soon after the two of you arrive at a large, grassy space with a ton of tables and benches. On the opposite of where you came from, there’s a rather large tent, with a partially open ceiling, through which billows of white smoke fly up and into the air. You can also smell a very tasty aroma everywhere around you and it makes you hungry! There’s already knives, forks, spoon and plates set on the tables and with the way other ponies sit you guess that everypony can sit wherever they feel like sitting. You could probably just sit down somewhere alone or with Mile, but when you look around, among all the ponies around, you can see ponies that you either know or that look more unique than the rest. There’s that old stallion that you sprayed with water to show him how cool you are, miss Checked Mark, a pony with a very fancy armor sitting alone at a fancy table, that lazy pegasus from the weapons tent and a really big mare with a ferret sitting on her back. Or you could just sit next to one of the many ponies that are probably as interesting but just don’t look as different. But that of course only matters much if you plan on talking to anypony during dinner or asking them about anything.
>>
>>25914090
Well, I'll do some of that on my own, but with a speed of 1 picture per about four hours I'll probably only make some for the opening pictures or when I make a post after a break in writing. Also, I'm not great at drawing, so other people would be a better choice.
>>
>>25914223
Sit by the guy in the fancy armor. Try to talk to him. Only to learn he communicates primarily through grunts.
>>
>>25914223
Let's stick with Mile for now
We should ask him how long he's been here and what's gonna happen next
>>
>>25914329
This. Also ask when bedtime usually is.
>>
>>25914302
>>25914329
>You try to go and sit with the pony in the fancy armor, but Mile puts a hoof on your shoulder and stops you after a few steps “Oh, I wouldn’t do that”
“Okaaay?” You say, a bit confused. Guess you'll trust him, he probably knows a few more things than you, he's been here longer
>You turn left instead, and you sit at a table, on the first spot on the bench that has enough space for both you and Mile. He sits next to you and you look at him “So what happens now?”
>”Well, for now we wait for our amazing chef and his helpers to bring the grub then we eat it, then we get our dessert, then the captain says a few words about what we’re gonna be doing tomorrow and then everypony gets some time for themselves before it’s time to sleep. Although you probably won’t have much free time since you’ll probably have to go with somepony to get all your new things and your tent, so you have somewhere where you can sleep tonight.” He says, and while you listen you notice a few colorful pegasi, in what looks like some kind of white dresses, flying around and putting something on the plates of the ponies waiting for dinner.
>Finally they get to you and suddenly a big pile of… something green, red, blue and yellow lands on your plate. It looks hot and seems like it’ll stick to itself pretty hard. “Sweet, flower stew!” You hear Mile say. You could probably use this like playdough if you wanted. But despite how it looks it still smells tasty so who knows, maybe it’s good. You look at Mile and you ask him one more question before he starts eating “Hey, Mile, how long have you been here?”
>Mile grins and puts a hoof to his chest “Well, I’ll have you know that I was one of the original members of the Band of the Bunny an-... nah, I’m kidding. I’ve been here for aaalmost a year now. And let me tell you kid, it’s a really fun place, but sometimes you gotta work hard if you want to do your part. Wanna know anything else?”
>>
>>25914814
Nope
Let's eat our food and get ready for our dessert!
>>
>>25914814
Ask what he does around here if he fights and what does he use to fight.
>>
>>25914814
Where are the breeding houses?
>>
>>25915012
Silly anon, they don't have breeding houses they have tents.
>>
>>25915093
Where are the breeding tents?
>>
>>25914918
>>25914969
>You poke the thing on your plate a few times with a spoon and then you sigh and finally decide to take a bite. After all, you won’t get your dessert if you don’t eat it. You slowly levitate the spoon, with some of the ‘stew’ on it next to your face, you slowly extend your tongue and give it a cautious lick. It’s not bad! Actually, it’s pretty good! It tastes like all kinds of tasty flowers and you can taste them all at once but not in a bad way like where there’s too many flavours. You start chewing and quickly putting more and more of it into your mouth.
“Shfo Miffe? Whaazhuuu do here?”
>He slowly turns his head to looks at you, and he has a very confused expression on his face. He stares and says “What?” You swallow the food in your mouth and ask again “I asked what do you do here? Do you fight with all the other ponies? And what’s your weapon? How many fights did you fight in?”
>He smiles now that he understands you “Ah, that’s what you meant. Well, starting from somewhere in the middle, yeah I take part in the fights, pretty much everypony here does. As for what I fight with, hmmm, mostly I just use my hooves and wings if we stay on the ground and if we’re flying then I take a few water balloons with me and maybe a small pillow too.” He puts some of the the flowery dish in his mouth and chews “And oh geez, how many fights was it so far? Probably something like thirty or more. You kinda forget how much exactly was it, since not everypony takes part in all of the fights, since sometimes there’s more of use than them and that’d be unfair for them if we all ganged up on them.” He takes a few more bites and almost empties his plate “And that’s pretty much it. Oh and when we don’t fight I do some… other stuff to make ponies happy. Y-you know, some bad jokes some fun stories, that kind of stuff”
(1/2)
>>
>>25915012
>>25915093
>You slowly nod and take few spoons of your own stew “Oh, that’s pretty cool! And that’s why you thought my trick with the water balloon was cool, right?! And yeah, it probably would be unfair.” You say at different times when he’s talking. Once he’s done you poke your food with the spoon once more and then look at him “Hey, Mile, where are the breeding houses?”
>Suddenly his happy expression freezes and he stars choking on the bit of food that he was swallowing. He coughs a lot and finally gets it out of his throat. Then he looks at you, a bit red, with some sweat on his forehead and with a nervous look on his face “T-t-the breeding houses?”
“Yeah, you know, with all the small bunnies and squirrels and other cute small animals? That’s what it's called, right?”
>He stares at you with what seems to be disbelief and then he starts laughing “Oh, hah, wow, THAT’S what you meant. No, no, silly filly, that’s not what they’re called. Well, they are, but only when it’s one of those huge places that also sells them to ponies and all that stuff. Here we just call them the animal pens or the animal tent, and if you want to see it then you can just go and ask Little Lily if she could show it to you. She's the pony that takes care of all our little friends” He points at the big mare that’s sitting at a different table. Then he eats the last bit of his food "Aaaanything else?"
(2/2)
>>
>>25915392
Can you tell me a joke?
>>
>>25915392
Yeah, what's for dessert?
>>
>>25915538
Oh, and when will get to know where to sleep. I wanna bunk with any of the other new recruits if there are any.
>>
>>25915392
Have you ever thought about killing yourself, Mile? You seem a bit TOO happy...
>>
>>25915716
Bruh. This is Cutestria, everypony is happy.
>>
>>25915731
It's a front lad
>>
>>25915716
I'm not sure that's an ok question to ask
>>
>>25915771
I agree. It seems like a rude thing to ask. Maybe even mean.
>>
>>25915493
>”Oh, so you want to hear a joke? Okay, okay, how about… oh, I have one. What did the pony that sang with a sore throat say before her performance? ‘Sorry, I’m just a little hoarse’” He laughs a bit at his own joke. You on the other hoof just give him the silent treatment. “Oh come on Splash, it wasn’t THAT bad.”
“It was. It really, really was”
>”Fine, maybe it was. But I did say that my jokes are kinda bad. Still, sometimes they make ponies laugh, so that’s good enough for me.”
>>25915538
>You roll your eyes and then look at your now empty plate “So anyway, what’s for dessert?! Is it gonna be tasty?” Mile smiles relieved that you’re no longer talking about his lack of comedic talent “Well, the desserts are different for everypony, since it’s based on your favourite candies and other foods you like. But so far I’ve only been disappointed like once so it’ll probably be delicious!”
>You grin at the thought of a delicious dessert and wait for it like a good little filly “Oh, Mile, before the dessert gets here, do you know when I’m gonna know where I’m supposed to be sleeping? Cause I wanna bunk with the new recruits if I’m not the only one”
>He hmmms “Well, Swift always does his little speech after dinner so I’m pretty sure they’ll show you that after he’s done talking. And I’m sure they won’t mind putting you in the same tent as the other recruits”
>You nod and then resume your wait. Soon, out of nowhere, a bowl with something blue in it lands before you. And it’s ice cream! And it’s sour and tastes kinda like your favourite candy! Mile wasn’t lying when he said it was gonna be pretty good!
(1/2)
>>
>>25915934
And I already lost my trip, amazing
>>
>As focused as you are on your delicious dessert, you notice that suddenly almost everypony turned their heads in the direction of that fancy table where that pony with the fancy armor was sitting. He’s no longer there but now there’s a different pony standing on the table. It’s an earth pony stallion, that has a very short, graphite colored mane and an a pale orange coat. He taps his hoof on the table twice and then starts talking “Hello everypony! I hope you enjoyed the dinner and that you’re going to enjoy the delicious desserts prepared by out amazing chef! For those that don’t know me yet, I’m Swift Gust, and I’m the leader of this happy little group! For those that do know me, I hope you don’t forget that! Now, as is usual business, lets talk about our plans for the future! Tommorow we’re moving out in the direction of the castle Silver Diadem, the owner of the biggest soft candy vault among all unicorns. As you know some ponies thought it wasn’t fair that he was hoarding them all and wasn’t sharing at all so they hired us to liberate those sweet sweet candies so that the ponies that need them can get them! And as you can probably guess we have to expect some heavy resistance on the way since nopony gives a treasure like that without a fight! Now, everypony enjoy you desserts and if you have any questions you can find me in my tent!”
>You think you got most of what he said, so you start consuming your delicious dessert before it all melts! Not too quickly though, because nopony likes brainfreeze. Once you're done you burp very quietly and pat your belly lightly. That was really good.
>Mile gets up from the table and looks at you "Well, it was fun to hang out with you kid, but I have stuff that I need to do. You should probably wait here till whoever takes care of the recruits finds you, soooo I'll see you later!" he says and flies away if not interrupted.
(2/3 actually)
>>
>>25916067
>No juicy center
Disappointing
>>
>Soon after he, and most of the other ponies are gone, you see somepony you know waving to you. Checkerooni runs up to you and smiles "Found you! Hi again Splashy, looks like I'll be the one giving you all your new things, since other ponies took care of the other recruits. Now, if you'd be so kind and follow me." She says and trots away in a direction. You follow her and together you reach a big, brown tent, with a probably old, or at least that's what he looks like since he has a lot of silver feathers among the rest that's black, griffon. Miss Mark shakes his claw and points at you "Hey Gerard, that's the last new recruit, could you get her her stuff?"
>The griffon nods and walks into the tent. Soon after he emerges with carrying a pile of things, that he unceremoniously drops on you back "Here. That's all right?" Checked Mark nods to him and he retreats back into his tent. Then she looks at you "Uhm, sorry about that, Gerard is a bit... hard to get to at first, but he's really sweet once you get to know him"
>Now, since you're alone with the mare is there anything you want to do or ask?
(3/3)
>>
>>25916165
Where do we sleep?
>>
>>25916165
>>25916306
And can we bunk with the ponies who are as new as me?
>>
>>25916306
>>25916361
“I’m sure he is miss Mark.” You move your hooves so that the things on your back lie more comfortably for you “And um, where am I gonna be sleeping? And could I sleep in the same tent as the other new ponies, because you said there were other new recruits and I don’t really want to sleep alone and they’re new too so they probably don’t want to sleep alone either!”
>”I did say so Splashy, yes there are a few other new ponies, an earth pony colt around your age, a unicorn stallion that’s a bit older than you and a pegasus filly that’s also a bit older than you. But bunking with all of them is going to be a bit difficult, because the filly has her own tent. And you too probably don’t want to sleep in the same tent with two colt, do you?”
>>
>>25916468
Ew, no. I wanna stay with the other filly.
>>
>>25916506
ThiS
They have the cooties
>>
>>25916506
>>25916530
>Duh, obviously you don’t want to sleep in the same tent in which they do. They have cooties and stuff and they’re gross and who’d ever want to stay in the same room as just boys. “Nu-uh, I’d rather stay together with the other filly”
>Checked Mark smiles “Thought so. I even told her before that she’ll probably have a friend sleeping with her, so she won’t be lonely. Now, how about we go and see her?”
>You nod energetically and follow the mare as she leads you between the tents, walking carefully so that you don’t drop anything. After a few minutes you stop in front of a tent that has light blue walls with smiling flowers drawn on them “And here we are!” She comes closer to the entrance and taps the wall with her hoof “Hellooo, Thermocline, your new friend is here and we’re coming in…” she says and moves the material over the entrance so that you can go inside. As soon as you do a lilac colored shape collides with you and you land on your back while the stuff you were carrying scatters all over. On top of you can see a filly with a dark violet mane and eyes of the same color, and she seems maybe two or three years older than you, who has a huge grin on her face “Hi! I’m Thermocline! You’re Splashy right? We’re gonna share this tent and we’re gonna be new recruit buddies!”
>Checkerooni giggles lightly as she watches your antics and then pulls the cloth back down, covering the entrance “Well, it looks like you two will be okay on your own… so I’ll leave you alone. Just remember to brush your teeth before you go to sleep!” She says and walks away from the tent.
>Now, what are you gonna do with your new pegasus friend (or is she not gonna be a friend at all)?
>>
(And with that I actually have to pause for today, because real life is not fun at all. But then again I have the next two days completely free so the session will be longer than just a few hours)
>>
>>25916742
Obviously we need to brush our teeth
As for our new friend we ask the usual stuff
How old are you? Favourite color? Why did you come here? And things like that
>>
>>25916742
Ohmigosh we're going to be the best of friends! Did you do the flowers on the tent? They're very pretty. Have her tell some about herself while we set up our sleeping space.
>>
Boop.
>>
Boop
>>
bib
>>
Bop
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>25920836
bemp
>>
Boop
o
o
p
>>
>>25916847
>>25916852
>Thermocline is about to say something but instead you’re the one to pepper her with questions. “Yeah, we’re totally going to be best friends and stuff! Hey, if we’re going to be friends then how old are you? Because I’m 14 and what’s your favourite color because I like green because it’s a nice color, and did you paint the flowers on the tent because they’re nice too. Oh, and why did you come here? And where are you from? Do you know where we should go to brush our teeth? Wanna brush each other manes before sleep? And what’s your favourite candy? Oh, oh and what’s your special talent and why did they accept you?”
>She seems a bit stunned by your rapid fire questions and that lets you slide from under her so you can talk in a more comfortable position. She shakes her head and looks at you “Uhh… sixteen, blue but green isn’t a bad color and yup I did! The tent looked pretty boring without them and I didn’t have anything to do soooo I decided to make it prettier!”
“Well it is pretty now! Very pretty!”
>She grins, obviously proud of herself “Uhuh. Anyway, I came here cause my parents said that I had to get ‘independent’ because I’m a pegasus and it’s tradition and stuff. And I didn’t want to work on weather so they told me that I could be like Commander Hurricane, blah blah blah” She gestures with her wing, pretending that it’s her parents talking about boring things and you giggle lightly. “So anyway, that’s how I ended up here. And I’m from Cloudsdale, duh.” She shrugs “And yeah, I know, there’s this long through near where the place to take a bath is.” Then she looks at you hair and smiles “And of course I do! But ooonly if you let me braid it for you again after we’re done”.
>>
>>25924616
Of course! So, how do you fight? How'd you get in?
>>
>>25924616
Show off our squirthorn.
>>
>>25924771
nice, we're going to see some wet shirts
>>
>>25924844
But they dont wear shirts
Nobody does
>>
>>25924999
why are you crushing my dreams
you monster
>>
>>25925022
At least you got dubs
>>
>>25925038
yeah. At least.
>>
>>25924641
“Of course! Buuut before we do that you still have a question to answer!”
>”I do?” She asks innocently
“Uhuh! You still didn’t tell me how you got them to accept you. So, what’s your fighting style? Is it something you do with your wings?"
>”Yeah, I guess I didn’t say what It was yet, but I uh… heard from miss Mark that your talent is way cooler, so how about you show me yours first?”
>>25924771
>You smile and say “Sure! Just take a step back so you don’t get splashed!”. She does so and you aim at the wall that’s opposite to the entrance. You concentrate and suddenly a small jet of water shoots out of your horn and hits the surface that you were aiming at.
>”Whoah! That is pretty cool! You like, made water out of nothing and magic.”
>You grin as you look away from the wall and turn your head to your pegasus friend. You then stop grinning and use one of your front hooves to brush a non-existant speck of dust off your other front hoof “Yeah, I guess I’m pretty cool. Anyway! What about your talent, whatisit,whatisit?!”
>She looks at the ground and taps it with a hoof “Oh, um, it’s nothing as cool as yours. I mean, I can fight a bit with a foam pike, and I’m pretty good at hugging other ponies but uh…” She looks at you and comes closer, until you’re almost touching noses, and then she whispers “I actually got in because my parents know some ponies here… a-and I’m good at painting on things to make them prettier so I’m gonna be doing that too!” She takes a step back “Y-you won’t tell anypony about that first thing, right? Because I only told you cause we're friends.”
>>
>>25925405
Lips are sealed
Also forgot to ask her about our socks!
Then we have to brush our teeth
>>
>>25925405
Ye, lips are TOTALLY sealed
go out and say it out loud, and repeat it
plz dont do it it was a joke
>>
>>25925405
We should get proficient with some foam weapon. We can't just use our magic ALL the time. But yeah, let's go brushie brushie our teeth and then brushie brushie our manes.
>>
>>25925405
The the zipper across the mouth motion.
>>
>>25925567
Do the*
>>
>>25925405
Ask if we can call her "Thermos."
>>
>You put a hoof to left of your mouth and pull it across to the other side “Mmfmffm! MFmfmfm, mfdmfmdwwdmmf.” She looks at you confused so you unzip your mouth “I said sure, my lips are sealed, Thermie. Thermos? I can call you one of those, right?”
>She giggles a bit as you do your thing “Sure Splashy, it’s not a bad nickname. And thanks” You shrug “No need to thank me, we’re friends, and friends don’t betray each other secrets… although it is kinda bad to lie about stuff so maybe I should tell others?” You say and you take a few steps towards the exit, but you stop when you notice she looks a bit worried “Oh, don’t worry Thermie, I was just joking, sorry.”
>”Nah, it’s okay" You nod to her and then you both go brush your teeth, because it’s getting late and even if your parents aren’t here to tell you to go to sleep you don’t want to find your way around the tents in the dark. When you get there you see that other ponies are brushing their teeth too. You also see a lot of ponies going in and out of a big, almost roofless tent, that has a lot of steam hovering above it. You guess that’s where you can go to take a bath if you want one. Once you’re both done with making sure your mouths are clean you go back to the tent. You look through the stuff that Gerard gave you and you put the sleeping bag, a blanket and a fluffy pillow into a comfortable sleeping spot. Then you sit down on it, and turn your back to Thermocline and she slowly unbraids your mane. And then starts brushing it with her brush
>”You know, your mane is pretty cool! You can make it into all sorts of fun manestyles cause it’s two colors!” She says and you nod. “Uhuh, I totally can but I like the braided one the most!” you respond and you relax as she brushies. It’s feels really nice so you make some happy pony noises
>”Hey, so I told you about me, but why did you come here Splashy? And can you do some other cool stuff, not just water magic?”
>>
>>25926025
Oh wow, forgetting my trip again
>>
>>25926025
I'm okay at tactical booping and foam weapons too.

As for why I came, we get paid and it's a good opportunity to use my water magic. My parents said I could only use it once per day and only in the garden, but here I can use it whenever I like
>>
>>25926025
Good at cuddles and looking adorable
And we're here because normal life is boring
>>
>>25926025
Because ADVENTURE!
>>
>You relax as Thermocline brushies your mane and you sigh happily “Well it’s not as cool as my spells but I know how to sneak in a tactical boop or two! And I could probably swing a foam bat if I needed to. And there’s one more thing, but you can probably guess what that is”
>Thermie makes thinking horse noises and continues brushing. Finally, after a moment, she speaks “Nooope, I don’t think I can.” You raise a hoof above your head to help her out and wave it left and right. “Oooooooh! Right, socks.” She finally says “So you’re great at cuddling?”
“Well, I actually meant that I’m great at looking adorable but yup, I can cuddle pretty well too.”
>She puts the brush away and grabs your mane between her hooves and wings and starts braiding it again “You do look pretty adorable in them!”
“Thanks. And as for why I came here, I just did it because staying at home is boooooring. I want an adventure, with a capital A. And all the other letters being capital too. And maybe some exclamation marks too. Like three or four. I mean, I know all those cool water spells but I can’t even use them because my parents only let me use them when I’m watering the garden and I can only do that like once a day and it’s not even a big garden! Plus we get delicious dessert and we’ll get paid in bits and candy so that sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!”
>”Yeah, that does sound pretty boring! Especially if you like making things wet. And of course it’s sweet, there’s candy involved!” she giggles as she finishes up her work on your mine “Okay, all done!” she says and then turns around and gives you the brush so you can work on her mane now.
>So, what are you going to style it like? And do you have any more things you want to talk about?
>>
File: 1451272017753.gif (247 KB, 296x272) Image search: [Google]
1451272017753.gif
247 KB, 296x272
>>25926616
Hair like pic
I think we're done talking for now, better get some sleep so we have all our energy for tomarrow
Unless she has something to ask
>>
>>25926751
I like that.
>>
Extra fluffy socks
>>
Boop.
>>
Only thing I have about this CYOA that I would change is this:
I wish the ponies would take everything more seriously. Like they're marching off to war, serious business, because this is pony warfare.
Not for the faint of heart.
>>
>>25928577
Everybody is just trying to have a good time before then
You think they want to think about getting unwanted cuddles or getting hit by a stray water balloon?
>>
>>25928763
Yeah, I'm sure we'll be hit with the pre-battle jitters.
>>
boop
>>
>>25928763
You're not wrong. It's not like any fantasy mercenary wants to think about getting cleaved in half either, it's always drinking and singing and spending the gold you have before that happens.
>>
>>25932335
But we dont have any gold to spend yet
>>
>>25933432
We'll have some soon
And when we get it we can spend it on anything we want!
Like extra dessert or even more fluffy socks!
or maybe something even more rewarding~
>>
>>25926751
>>25927763
>You start brushing her mane with the brush she gave you and now it’s her turn to start making happy horsie noises. You don’t really have anything else to ask her about, but it’d be boring to just sit and brush without talking, so you ask her about her home.
>”My home? Well, I already told you I’m from Cloudsdale. Oh, wait, you don’t have wings! Sorry, I just thought everypony knows what it looks like cause I live there. Well, we all have cloud houses, although not everything in there is made from clouds, but the stuff that is, is way better. Like I had a cloud bed with a cloud pillow and it was the softest thing ever!” She says and you get kinda jealous. You’d like to sleep in a cloud bed some day “And the rest is normal stuff I think? I had to go to school, met with my friends after school, I practiced with my dad when he worked on the weather and every Saturday I practiced flying with a foam spear because ‘tradition and Commander Hurricane’ and all that stuff.” You nod, even if she can’t see it, and ask her if you can braid her mane too “Yeah, sure. You like braids a lot, don’t you?”
“Uhuh! Although yours isn’t going to be like mine, because there’ll be two braids! One for each side!”
>”That’s sounds like it’ll look nice!” She says and you start styling her mane. Since you have your magic to help it’s pretty easy. Thermocline on the other hoof keeps speaking about Cloudsdale until you’re done with her mane. Finally she asks, before you go to sleep “Wait, I have one more thing to ask! What did your school look like? Because we mostly learned about the weather and stuff. And how many friends did you have? And what did they say about you becoming a mercenary?”
Sorry about that lads, two days of working 12+ hours had me fall into a surprise coma yesterday
>>
>>25935899
Dont tell anyone, but they don't know I'm here!

Mostly because I'm not supposed to be doing this, but that's not important.
>>
>>25935899
Like yours I guess, only no cloud stuff. My friends thought I was crazy going out and taking risks on being cuddled and booped on with foam weapons.
>>
>>25936205

This
>>
>>25936205
Change this to >>25936202

Tell her quietly and that it's our secret.
>>
>>25936214
>>25936224
Well shit, change back to this >>25936205

We had two friends.
>>
“M-my friends?”
>”Yeah, your friends. Other small ponies that you met in school or somewhere else.”
>You consider telling her you’re not small, but it’s fine when it’s another filly saying that “I know what friends are silly. And I have two and they went to school with me. Oh, and I don’t think we had much stuff that was different in school, except we had way less about clouds probably”
>She gasps loudly “They didn’t teach you about clouds?!”
>You shake your head “Nope. Well, I learned some stuff and I know their names and I know they’re made from water but that’s all. Anyway, back to my friends. So at first I didn’t want to tell them about it but then I told them and they totally freaked out and said I was crazy and told me ponies are going to boop me really or whack me with foam weapons or tickle me a lot but I told them it’ll be fine. And then they got jealous because I told them I’m going to get extra delicious desserts and bits to spend.”
>Thermie nods “Yeah, I’d get jealous too if I wasn’t here with you!” You smile and you finish braiding her mane. You put one of your bands on the end of the braids and you tell her you’re done. She gets up and spins around, looking at the braids and how they move when she moves. “Aww, it looks great! Thanks Splashy!” She says and hugs you. You hug her back and then let out a cute little yawn when she lets go
“You know, we should probably go to sleep if we want to have enough energy for tomorrow!”
>”You’re right, we should! I heard some mercenary groups make you get up at 8 in the morning!” She says and lies down on her bed and you lie down on yours. “Goodbye Thermie!” you say and she responds with “Goodbye Splashy!” and blows some air on the candle near her bed to extinguish it. Do you fall asleep without problems or maybe you need a bedtime story or a lullaby or maybe a hug?
>>
>>25936646
We should sleep ok though the goodnight hug from mom and dad is missed.
>>
>>25936717
>tfw no more good night hugs
>>
>You lie on your side and think about everything that happened today, while staring at the tent wall in front of you. Your friends said you were crazy but it wasn’t bad so far. All the ponies you met were nice, except that old griffon, you got pretty green socks, you made a few friends and had a tasty dinner and delicious dessert, ponies said your talent was really cool and you found a best friend and you’re sleeping in the same tent as her!
>But sometime still feels a little wrong. You miss the goodnight hug from mom and dad. And they probably miss hugging you too. You’ll have to hug them super hard when you come back once you’re a famous mercenary and they’re no longer angry at you, so you’ll make up for all the times you’re going to miss.
>You turn to the other side and look at Thermocline, but she’s already asleep so she wouldn’t respond even if you said something. You sigh, close your eyes and think about sheeps and other fluffy things and soon you fall asleep too. You dream of being famous and beating a dragon and swimming in candy and lots of other things but you don’t really remember all the details.
>You wake up sometime in the morning, because of something poking your belly lightly. And also because you hear Thermie telling you to wake up “Hey. Hey Splashy wake up” she says quietly, so she wouldn’t wake you up if you were sleeping really hard. That’s nice of her. You open your eyes and see that it’s already sunny outside, so it’s probably later than 8 in the morning. You look at your friend and smile “Hi Thermie!”
>She gives you a hug after you get up and you hug back. “Wanna do something together? Miss Mark came by earlier and told me that everypony can get breakfast when they wake up and get hungry, because everypony wakes up at different times so we don’t all eat together, so we can do something before breakfast, unless you’re hungry”
>>
>>25937243
Sure, what do you wanna do?
>>
>>25937243
Go to breakfast and chat about foam weapons. I'm thinking we need some sort of sidearm.
>>
>”Sure! What do you wa-“ Before you finish saying what you were going to say your belly rumbles loudly and you both giggle a bit “Well, I guess we’re going to eat breakfast first and then do something else.” you say and you both roll up your beds before going out of the tent and in the direction of the kitchen “So, what do you want to do, Thermie? Because I thought I could go and get a foam weapon because I won’t always be able to cast my spells or I could be too tired for that.”
>”Oh, I thought we could go and meet some other ponies. Or maybe go and take a bath together or something. But we can go and find a weapon for you cause then I’d also find a spear for myself! And then we could practice together or maybe even against each other like a pretend fight! Since we could take a bath after that if we get dirty.”
>You nod to her, some of those things sound like fun “Okay. Oh, and what do you think I should get? A sword would be cool, because that’s what heroes normally use, but maybe I should take a spear like you? Or maybe a hammer or a bat or even better, a HUGE hammer?” You say, getting a bit excited. Thermocline hmms as she listens to you “I dunno, I’m not an expert or anything, but a huge hammer sounds like it’d be hard to swing. Maybe if you were an earth pony but I don’t think you should get one since you’re not. And spears are fun to use but it’s better when you can fly with them and not get them stuck on the ground soooo a sword would probably be the best for you?” she says a bit unsure.
>While chatting you both arrive at the place with a lot of tables and you sit down. Soon after that a pegasus mare with a pearl white coat and a periwinkle mane appears before you, smiling “Hi girls! I’m Sea Shell and can I get you anything to eat?”
>So, what are you plans for after breakfast and what do you want to eat for breakfast?
>>
>>25938009
It'd be fun to practice swordfighting
>>
>>25938009
Pancakes!
>>
>>25938009
Lets get a hay sandwich
Then we practice with against her with a sword
Then we will take a bath
>>
>”Pancakes! Or maybe a hay sandwich… or maybe pancakes, hmmm” You think loudly about what you’d like to eat. Shell looks at you and smiles again “I could just get you both if you’d like”
“Yes please!” you respond with a grin. “And I’d like some waffles with whipped cream!” Thermocline says. The mare in front of you nods and goes into the kitchen tent. “Ok, so first we eat, then we go and get our weapons and then practice and after that we’ll go and take a bath, okay Thermie?
>She nods to you “Okay, that’s sounds good!” she says and then moments later your food arrives. You get a nice stack of pancakes and a hay sandwich while your friend gets a slightly bigger stack of waffles. You start with the pancakes, because they could get cold and once you’re done with them you start munching on the sandwich. Near the end you slow down a bit, because you’re feeling full, but you manage to fit all of it in your belly. You burp once you’re done and look to Thermocline to see that she’s done with her meal too. You jump off the bench, with some difficulty and after you both shout “Thank you!” at the kitchen tent you run to the place with all the weapon racks.
>Since you don’t see miss Trouble anywhere so you just look for what you think is a good sword while Thermie searches for a spear. You both quickly find what you’re looking for and leave after writing it down. Then you go to the training yard. You don’t notice anypony familiar so you both take your weapons and test them out on the training dummies before you try fighting each other.
>You take a step back from the dummy and look at your pegasus friend “Okay Thermie, I think I’m ready to fight!” She nods to you and stops poking her target with a spear. She flies a few feet into the air and hovers “Ok, then I’m ready too! Just say go when you wanna start fighting”
>Anything else you want to do before the fight? And if not, any particular plans for the engagement?
>>
>>25938901
Play dirty for the first hit, of course. We're not going to beat someone who can fly in melee combat.

She's a pegasus, so as an inexperienced fighter, she's probably going to rely on charges.
If she charges in, blast her in the face with water and follow up with a sword swing.
If she hangs back and pokes at us, try and swat the spear away and close in. Can't outrange telekinesis.
>>
>>25938901
Taunt her and say that she'll never get us
Then wait for her to attack us then jump to the side and and get her side
>>
>>25938901
Squirt her wings and get her to land then try to pass her guard and bop her!
>>
File: 782829.png (257 KB, 580x777) Image search: [Google]
782829.png
257 KB, 580x777
>>
>>25939147
Maybe one day we'll be as good as him!
>>
>You think about different ways to beat her and finally you say “Ok, let’s go!” She nods and flies to your left and starts slowly circling you. Your levitate your swords in the air, turn to her new position and then keep following her “So what, you’re just gonna keep floating around me? You’ll never hit me like that!” you shout and then stick your tongue out and blow a raspberry at her. Seems like that worked, because you can see her flap her wings pretty strong and that sends her charging right at you. When she does you try to blast her with some water, but she dodges out of the way. She does slow down though, so you get some time to jump away before she gets close to you. Then, using the fact that she’s close to the ground you try to swing your blade at her but she blocks it with the spear.
>Then she tries to fly up into the air once more, but you spray her again, hitting her wing and making her land on the ground “Heeeeeeey! That’s not fair!” You shrug “Of course it’s not, that’s why magic is so cool” You swing at her again but she doesn’t seem to have any problems with parrying your attacks. That just means she’s focused on your sword, so she won’t notice you running up to her and so you’ll be able to get her with your hooves. Or you would be, but as soon as you get close she suddenly spreads her wing and you get sprayed with the droplets of water that were on it. And some even get in your eyes. It’s the worst! She grins at you and says “Got you!”
>Next she runs up to you, but you already wiped your face and eyes and her getting closer to her is exactly what you wanted! You swing your floating sword at her and once again she blocks, but since you’re close now you lean over her spear and boop her right on the nose!
(1/2)
>>
>As your hoof makes contact with her snout you hear a yelp of surprise from her. As the muscles and fur under your hoof move back, closer to the center of her face, you see her expression change from showing the excitement of being in a battle into confusion, fear and then a look of displeasure. You push even more and a scrunch is forming and you can see her drop her spear and that her wings go limp. You hear a groan as your hoof extends as far as it can and then you move it back, ready for another boop.
>Her snout stays in its scrunched state, and she raises both of her front hooves to it. You start hearing a quiet “Nuuuuuuuuuu” and she slowly falls back and hits the ground. She stays there, still holding her nose and quietly voicing her displeasure. Maybe you overdid it. You take a few steps towards her and kneel down next to her “Oh geez, I’m sorry Thermie, did I boop you too hard? I didn’t mean to, I just got really excited an-“
>You stop talking as you feel something soft poke your back. Thermocline moves her hooves away from her face and you see her grinning. She tricked you! “Hey! That’s not fair, I booped you and you fell down so I won!”
>”Nu-uh, cause I only fell down because I wanted to trick you so I could stab you!”
“Nu-uh, cause I totally saw you didn’t like it and you scrunched like super hard!”
>”No I didn’t!”
“Yes you did!”
>You both make angry pony faces at each other, cross your front hooves on your chests and look away from each other.
>Finally, after about 20 seconds, Thermie looks at you “Fiiiine, you won, but I did pretty good too, right?” You smile as she accepts your superiority in combat “Yeah you did! That thing with the wing after I sprayed you was pretty good!” She grins “I know, right?” She gets up from the ground and so do you. “So, bath time?”
>>
>>25939763
Yep
>>
>>25939763
Follow me
to the regular non-gay bath tent
>>
>”Uhuh! I mean, there’s probably grass and dirt everywhere, especially on you since you were lying on the ground” you say “Well, your socks don’t look super clean either.” You look down on your hooves and you have to agree with her, you both need a bath and your socks need to be washed. You trot back to the tent, talking about the fight on the way.
>Once you get there you leave your weapons inside, grab your towels, soap and shampoos and then you go to that big tent near where you brushed your teeth. You go inside, and you notice a unicorn stallion, with a light blue coat and a slightly darker mane, sitting behind a desk and a corridor behind him that ends in an intersection. He looks at you and smiles “Hi! Do you need anything for your bath? If you have everything then follow that way” he points behind himself “And go to the left. The right is the colts side, so you probably don’t want to go there. And you shouldn’t.” You both nod to him in agreement, because colts are gross, and then you go behind him and to the left. As you get closer to the exit it gets more and more steamy.
>You walk out into a rather big, open space surrounded by the tent walls, with a ton of bathtubs of different shapes, materials and sizes. There’s also a lot of other fillies and mares cleaning themselves, shampooing or just relaxing in the water. You see miss Trouble napping in her bath and Little Lily swimming in a big tub. You look for an empty one, big enough for both of you and after you find it you both get inside. The water is pleasantly warm, not too hot, but not cold. Thermie makes a happy noise and then looks at you “So, are you going to wash my back first or do you want me to wash yours?” she says.
>What’s the answer and what are you going to do in the baths? Clean yourself normally? Do a splash fight? Talk with somepony else? Or maybe something completely different?
>>
>>25940090
Clean her back first. Let's be normal, we've had our fun for now.
>>
Also, pausing here because sleep, and the following posts would be about moving out and the encounters on the way and all that, so this seems like a nice point for a stop.
>>
bub
>>
bemp
>>
bimp
>>
Blimps
>>
boops
>>
What do you think it will be like being cuddled by someone larger and stronger than you?
>>
>>25946412
Absolutely horrifying. What if they wrap their hooves around our barrel and softly pet our mane?
What if they scratch behind our ears and then set us down and boop us on the nose?
What if they get us from the belly and heft us into the air while our tiny little legs kick uselessly?
Or if they tackle us, pin us to the ground, and blow a raspberry on our chest?

I... I don't want to think about it.
>>
File: 1450149074514.gif (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1450149074514.gif
3 MB, 360x270
>>25946479
Shit. Why did i read that?
>>
Well damn, so I might have possibly been done gotten drunk by some people who I didn't expect to get me drunk. And since I'm no BathWater I don't think I'll be able to run today. Sorry about that, you can let the thread ded if you don't feel like bumping, and I'll make a new one tommorow. Or if you want to, just keep it up with bumps.
>>
never stop
>>
New year bump
>>
Pip
>>
Page 10 bump from a comrade in another CYOA. Cause we just gotta stick together to keep each other alive during the dead hours.
>>
What if the cuddles are wanted instead of unwanted?
Do you still cuddle?
>>
>>25955034
Of course. But weaponized cuddles are much scarier than friendly cuddles
>>
>>25955057
What's the difference?
>>
>>25955122
Consent
>>
War
>>
>>25940112
>You think about the order for a moment and then you say “I’ll do yours first. I mean, you were lying on the ground, so you need it more.” Thermie turns around and presents her back to you and you put your hooves on it. You splash it with some water, getting it all wet, and Thermocline makes noises of enjoyment. Then you take some soap and shampoo and start rubbing it into her coat, making lots and lots of bubbles. At first she protests a bit and says that you’re tickling her, but she stops once there’ s a layer of bubbly foam on her back. Next you start splashing her back again, to wash it all off.
>After that you wash her mane and work on getting her wings clean. Once that’s all done you turn your back to her and she helps you get all clean. She even keeps a wing under your mane when washing it, so the shampoo won’t get in your eyes. Once you’re both fresh and sparkly you get out of the bath and you go dry yourselves. First you shake off as much water as you can out of your coats and manes and then you get rid of the rest by using your towels. Then you both sit down and brush each other, so that your coats don’t look too fluffy in places where you rubbed harder while drying.
>As you walk back to your tent you talk about what you want to do next but your discussion is disrupted by a loud trumpet that sounds somewhere from the middle of the camp. You notice that all the ponies around you suddenly stop doing what they were doing and they start folding their tents instead. You trot faster and do the same thing once you get to your sleeping place. Once your tent, and all the other things too, are put into a nice pile you lift it together and carry it to wherever the other ponies are going with their things.
(1/2)
>>25956381
What is it good for
>>
>You arrive at a line of big wooden carts, on which ponies deposit the things they’re carrying. You do the same and then move out of the way so others can follow. You’re not really sure what to do next, but you noticed miss Mark in the crowd around the carts. You approach her and both say hello. “Hi miss Mark! Does this mean we’re moving out?” She nods and smiles “Yup, we are. And you’re such smart fillies that I didn’t even need to help you with finding the place to put your things.” You both smile at the praise “So what do we do now?” you ask her.
>”Well, now we all find some ponies that we’d like to walk next to so we can talk and do other things together on the way and then we wait until everypony is ready to go. Or, since you’re smaller than the rest of us you two could sit on one of the carts if you want to. It’s pretty comfortable.” She says. >Once you decide on your method of travelling and/or on your travelling companions you see the fancy stallion in the fancy armor get on the first cart in the line. He puts a trumpet to his mouth and plays a few notes. Most ponies go silent, so you can her him when he starts speaking, but there’s still some whispering among ponies of course. “Gwbuwbwuwbhh! Wurhuuhuumhuhumh! Bawuhwuzhuthadum!” He shouts and grumbles while pointing in various directions. Finally he looks around, over all the ponies gathered and turns in the direction of your march “Fuhwuuhufhd!” He shouts, grabs a big flag, that you notice is blue and has a golden bunny on it, and jumps off the cart. He holds the flag high above himself and then he starts marching forward quickly and soon everypony else moves too and follows him.
>So, how do you travel, who do you travel with and what are your plans for the way?
(2/2)
>>
>>25957044
Travel with Thermos, of course.
>>
>>25957044
Let's try walking as far as we can and then ride the rest of the way when we get tired.
>>
>>25957044
We will ride in cart because we are tiny and our little hoofsies will get tired quickly if we walk
We can ride with our new friend if she wants and talk about what will happen next
If not we'll just have to ride solo and nap untill we see someone we recognize and want to talk to
>>
>>25957044
Ride with Thermie and ask whoever is pulling who the stallion with the fancy armor is. Is he the boss?
>>
>>25957207
I dont think so
Someone else is but he still must be very important
>>
>>25957430
But he's got all kinds of flashy bitz!
>>
>After thinking about all the possible options you decide that you don’t really want to walk, especially since you don’t know how long it will take. What if they want you to march all day? There’s no way your hooves wouldn’t hurt after that! Thermos agrees with you, but in her case it’s both wings and hooves. That’s twice as bad! You both jump on a cart and look for a soft place to lie down. Or, since it's full of pillows, blankets and other things ponies sleep on, you look for the softest place to sit.
>Once you’re both sitting comfortably on the moving cart you look around to see if there’s any familiar ponies nearby. There kinda are, but not super close. You can see miss Mark walking next to the old, white earthpony that you know from when you first got here. Two carts behind you, you can see miss Trouble, inside a cart, somehow napping while surrounded by weapons and armor. Somewhere above you there’s Mile, but pegasi don’t really stick to one spot and instead float around the whole convoy. Near the end you can see Little Lily, pulling a cart full of cages with small animals inside them (the animals are currently either napping or eating some delicious veggies). You don’t see the pony in the fancy armor or the one that did the speech yesterday, so they’re probably somewhere in the front. You don’t see the old griffon anywhere either.
>Also, somewhere near the middle of the carts, there’s a portable kitchen wagon, with one pegasus that you know serving drinks and food to ponies that need it. Since you’ve seen where pretty much everypony is, so you can go look for them if you want to talk, you both turn to the stallion that’s pulling your cart “Hey! Hey mister! Who is that pony in the fancy armor? Is he the boss?” Thermie asks.
(1/2)
>>
>He shakes his head and chuckles “No, no he’s not. Our leader is Swift Gust, the one that was talking yesterday after dinner. The pony in the ‘fancy armor’ is Golden Aegis, his old friend from back when they just started their career as mercenaries.”
>You nod to him and lie back on the soft things around you, since you don’t have any more questions right now. As you get away from the old campsite ponies start talking with each other, pegasi do some tricks in the air, either to have fun or to impress their friends, and also a big part of the whole convoy starts singing songs.
>Some are in tune with their marching and about stuff like the life of a mercenary and that it’s fun and all that and you think there’s probably infinite stanzas to that one, because they haven’t repeated a single one and they just keep singing and singing. Other songs are about silly stuff, like how they knew a mare that lived in Trottham and she loved eating cupcakes and even if there were ten bakers baking at once they still wouldn’t satiate her hunger, or how the captain only eats ground pepper and things like that. And they also sing other songs too, like the ones that you sang in school with your friends or that you hear at a concert.
>It’s fun to look at and listen to all those things, but the soft pillows and blankets bellow you are sooo comfortable and the sun shines so it’s really warm and a nap doesn’t sound like a bad idea. Or if you don’t want to feel sleepy you could just get off the cart for a bit and go for a walk and to see some other ponies.
(2/2)
>>
>>25958236
Nap for a while.
>>
>>25958236
Brave little fillies take brave little naps when they can. Especially when they can snuggle with a new bestie.
>>
>You yawn in a cute way and decide that maybe taking a short break wouldn’t be so bad. You did a lot today already and it’s still pretty early. You had breakfast and then you practice and you won a fight and you had a bath and then you had to pack up your tent and that’s a lot of stuff! So you totally deserve a nap. And everypony will probably keep marching for a loooong time so you don’t think you’ll miss anything special. Plus, they’ll probably wake you up if anything important happens.
>You put your head on one of the pillows beneath you and you turn so you lie on your side “Hey, Thermie, I’m gonna take a nap.” Your friend looks at you and puts her head on a pillow “Yeah, me too.” You smile and close your eyes and you listen to the rhythm of the songs, since that’ll probably make falling asleep easier. But just before you fall asleep you get an amazing idea “Hey, Thermos, wanna hug before we sleep?” She looks at you a bit confused “Why? I mean, sure but why?”
“Well… my parents always hug me before sleep and they didn’t hug me yesterday so I thought I’d fall asleep faster if we hugged each other”
>”Oh. Sure, why not!” She says and you both move closer to each other. She opens her hooves a bit and you put your chests together and then wrap your hooves around her. She hugs back and, since she’s a bit bigger, you lean your head down a little, so it’s kinda under her chin. Then you nuzzle her neck lightly and finally find a comfortable spot for you head. Thermocline puts both of her hind hooves around one of yours and then reaches out and covers you with one of her wings. You poke the edge of the wing lightly with you snout and say, a bit unsure about the time “Good..uh… afternoon Thermie?” You both giggle a bit and with one last slight shuffle you both close your eyes and lie comfortably. It’s nappy time. You wonder what you'll be dreaming about?

(And I'm gonna pause here for today, sorry it was so short)
>>
>>25958928
We will dream about the bestest water park ever!
>>
File: trixie_hnnng.png (39 KB, 276x240) Image search: [Google]
trixie_hnnng.png
39 KB, 276x240
>>25958928
Returning home someday as a great war hero!
dat snuggling
>>
Blip
>>
>>25958928
wait we're touching chest floofs?
l-lewd
>>
>>25962222
yeah we shouldn't do such lewd things in public with someone we only met yesterday
only with someone we like in a more private setting
what would our parents think?
so lewd
>>
File: 1410919320360.gif (2 MB, 318x178) Image search: [Google]
1410919320360.gif
2 MB, 318x178
>>25958928
>dat snuggling
>>
>>25958928
Could you please start a new paragraph when a new character is speaking?

That'd be great, thanks.
>>
>>25964702
Sure thing familia. Sorry it's an old habbit of mine from GMing on the internet and no one in here mentioned it's bothering them. And it'll certainly help with figuring out who's talking, which I guesd might be a problem sometimes with how I write.

>>25962222
Hey, whoah, it's just two filly friends being cuddle buddies, no lewd things here checkum

Also, sorry but I'm not updating since I just have a lazy day at work and wanted to respond to that post about paragraphs. Also I was thinking about filling out a pastebin, to post here later, with description things that I forgot to mention, like what are the qt marks for all the characters, body shapes other than big/small etc. Unless you'd rather just have it mentioned in the thread the next time you talk with a character
>>
>>25965507
>touching floofs
>not lewd
Still we shouldn't do it in public or else we'll be seen as a cuddle slut
also pastebin
>>
zip
>>
>>25966485
>cuddle slut
Make that a thing.
>>
>>25970238
Why?
>>
Welp, sorry again, my ride home got a bit late (like 60 minutes late) and waiting in snow and cold weather isn't exactly healthy, so no updates today as I try to revive myself. At least the pastebin will be done by tommorow.

>>25970238
That's for you to decide and act on.
>>
>>25970381
>That's for you to decide and act on
guys
should we become a cuddle slut
>>
>>25970656
maybe
>>
>>25970656
Yes
>>
>>25970656
>Intentionally put ourselves in bad positions just so we can get cuddled.
>We get cuddled so many times that we become legendary among the mercenaries
>No one knows how one pony could be cuddled so much and keep on living as if nothing happened.
>>
>>25972724
So...
what are some bad positions?
>>
>>25973250
Instead of using our magic to keep a bigger opponent away from us, we let them close the distance and CQC us.
>>
>>25973267
Sounds like plan
>>
>>25973267
B-but what if he cuddles us to roughly?
>>
>>25974858
war is hell anon
>>
Cuddle sluts
>>
>>25974858
Such is the risk of being a cuddleslut
>>
>>25977301
Totally worth it tho
>>
>>25977338
You said it.
>>
>>25978764
>>
>>25980696
>>
We need to know what is on or off the table. Can there be sneak attacks? Can we take prisoners?
>>
>You quickly fall asleep, with a smile on your face, as you enjoy how fluffy the pony that you’re snuggling with is. Slowly you start falling deeper and deeper into the darkness and suddenly, because dreams always start suddenly, you start dreaming. You see yourself, now a big mare, returning home to your older parents. They’re happy to see you again after so long and the three of you hug for a really long time. Then they listen to all your stories about the battles you fought in, the great war and how you became the greatest hero in all of Equestria. Your parents are proud of you and not mad at you at all and they say that your idea to leave was amazing. Instead of agreeing with them you shake your head and say that you’ve missed them. A lot. You hug again and then you tell them about your plan to build the greatest and biggest and bestest water park that ever existed!
>Fast forward, as it often happens in dreams, and you’re opening the most amazing water park in Equestria. The ribbons are cut, champagne is thrown at things and ponies are cheering! You grin widely and use your, now very powerful, magic to water the first slide and you slide down to glory and fun!

>Or at least you would, if a loud shriek didn’t wake you up “Noooooooo! Splaaaaashyyyyyyy! Whyyyyyyy?!”
>The soft and fluffy thing you’re holding is moving around and you just can’t keep napping like this. When you open your eyes you see Thermie, with her face and mane all wet, staring at you with a frown “Why did you do that?! And I was having such an amazing dream too!” She frowns even harder and then gets out of your snuggly hold. Then she sits on the other edge of the cart, with her back to you.

>As you look away from her, while wiping your eyes with hoofsies, you notice that you napped for way longer than you planned because it's starting to get dark.

>>25982874
There are ponies that probably know such things
>>
>>25983563
O-oh, I'm sorry. I was having a dream about having my own water park
>>
>>25983563
I didn't mean to...
>>
>>25983563
[Sad horse noises]
>>
>>25982874
If we can take prisoners we should get one for ourselves
>>
>>25984138
What are we gonna do with a prisoner?
>>
>>25984410
Tickle them, to make them talk.
>>
>>25984410
Force him to cuddle us whenever we want to be cuddled
which will be alot since we're gonna be a cuddleslut
>>
>>25984446
Are you sure he would be able to handle the constant cuddles?
>>
>>25984618
He will learn
>>
>You make a sad whimper as your best friend AND cuddle buddy keeps sitting far away from you.

“Thermie… I’m soooorry”
>She crosses her front hooves on her chest and snorts
“I’m reaaally sorry, I didn’t mean to. I was just having a dream about my water park and I had to use magic so that there’d be enough water for a slide an-“
>Thermocline turns her head to look ”Wait, you have a water park and you didn’t tell me?!”
“No, I don’t” you sigh, a bit sad “It was just a dream. But I’m totally going to build one once I get rich and famous! And I got really excited about it all so that’s probably why I sprayed you. Sorry again” you lower your head while you make a sad noise and you look at the blanket beneath you. Your friend doesn’t like you anymore, you don’t have a water park and this whole thing isn’t fun.

>Then you feel hooves wrap around you, making you feel warm but a bit wet too “Hey, don’t worry, I don’t hate you or anything! I just got a bit angry because my dream was a really good one. I was a beautiful princess and I spent my whole day painting things and everypony liked it. It was great!”
>You hug back and Thermocline keeps talking “And I’m sure you’ll totally build a water park once we’re both famous and it will be the bestest and biggest one in all of Equestria!”
>How did she know those were the two things that made you sad?! She really is your best friend!
>”So, do you still feel sad? Because I could take you for a flight or we could get something to eat or maybe do something else and I’m sure you’ll feel better!”

http://pastebin.com/bvELVmF3 hope I didn't mess anything up
>>
>>25985001
Now that we're both wet, going for a flight would be a good way to get air dried.
>>
>>25985099
Try to see where you are
Must have traveled a long way if its getting dark
>>
blips
>>
File: 1404598432486.gif (2 MB, 377x364) Image search: [Google]
1404598432486.gif
2 MB, 377x364
>>25983563
>literal wet dream
Oh man.
>>
>>25986498
>>
Bed
>>
boop
>>
bamp
>>
page 8 boop
>>
Cuddles
>>
>>25993933
Post-cuddles bump
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.