[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine how ponies see humans compared to themselves >each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (112 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
112 KB, 1440x1080
Imagine how ponies see humans compared to themselves
>each limb splits into little flexible but angular limbs at the tip
>dense patches of hair on some parts and almost none on others so that the skin beneath is visible
>beady little eyes pushed into the upper center of its face
>incredibly short neck
>towers overhead at double or triple the height of a normal pony
Now imagine a 12 foot tall creature with pinprick eyes where the nose should be, no neck, gangly 6 foot limbs and little tentacles coming off each fingertip.
Humans would be nightmare fuel to ponies.
>>
>>25902884
>What are Minotaurs
>What is Ahuizotl
>What is that thing that stole the griffon thing
>What are griffins
At most they'd see you as something ugly
>>
>>25902884
I want Slenderpony to hold me with his tentacles and cum inside me
>>
File: PicardAnon.png (356 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
PicardAnon.png
356 KB, 600x586
>>25902884
Imagine if they found Klingons.
>>
>>25902951
>minotaurs are loud and mean and dangerous monsters.
>ahuizotl or however it is spelled is an evil villain
>he's a giant evil villain, who is dead.
>griffins are loud and mean and angry bullies.
if anything you've just confirmed what the OP said.
>>
>>25902960
unf
>>
>>25902884
have there been many stories of anon being viewed as a monster by ponies? i think i remember one where anon was found by zecora during the first zecora episode.
>>
>>25902884
>What is EqG?
>>
>>25902884
Having flesh beacks
Teaths have clefts and growing randomly
Have "heels " of a hooves insteasd of normal hooves
Have tentacles attached to it
With little hooves on top of each
>>
>>25904959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw3MW0YoQhc
>>
>>25904959
how do i engrish?
>>
>>25904904
a non-canon movie based on the show that doesn't have ponies in it.
i'm talking about the regular pony mlp universe, and how a human would look to a pony.
>>
I'm sure ponies won't be too offput by a few million slanky monkeys taking an overly obsessive liking to their technicolor existence.
>>
>>25905191
>Non canon
That's an argument for another day
>doesn't have ponies in it.
There are a quite few scenes in Equestria. Plus we saw Twilight react to humans, she freaked out but got over it very quickly. Don't try to give some any bullshit that it would play out differently in the show, EqG and the main show are made by the same people
>>
>>25903314
>Ponies fucking loved Iron Will
>Ahuitzol is a popular fiction character
>Even the most well-read pony, and a pony who was friends with a griffon for years, had no idea that a monster like that even existed
>Ponies are very accepting of Gilda

Furthermore,
>Ponies indifferent to Discord, an ugly ass chaos serpent
>Ponies fawn over princess Luna who only years ago tried to plunge the world into eternal darkness

Aside from zebras, they don't really seem that xenophobic to me.
>>
>>25905300
you just can't see the subtle darkness of a kids show.
>>
>>25905169
>>25905013
Iди ти нaхyй,э!
>>
>>25905300
>Aside from zebras
kek
>>
>>25905341
Maybe because there is no subtle darkness.
>>
>>25905463
you're one of those fan of the fandom people that doesn't watch the show aren't' you? did you even seen the season 5 finale?
>>
>>25906121
Actually I started in 2011 and have seen every episode and movie. My sole interaction with the fandom since 2012 has been /mlp/. I can safely say I am not a fan of this awful fandom and you're reading too deeply into this show.
>>
File: medium-13.gif (1 MB, 763x600) Image search: [Google]
medium-13.gif
1 MB, 763x600
>>25906121
>>
>>25902884
>Imagine how ponies see humans compared to themselves

They don't.

Humans do not exist.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.