[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space CYOA Thread #28
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (422 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 1200x900
Welcome to Thread # 28. Vacation edition

Current writefags:

Space Horse - Catch up either here
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/space/21361304#navbar or here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e33FA7Hex9xcGLr7dYz2iOw9cLYsAOkYsj_c90LPyTg/edit?usp=sharing

Space Horse's Resource Folder (Character sheet and background stuff.) - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4eSgXABJTrfb1lMQ0Y1NzAzQzQ&usp=sharing

Space Bug: Catch up either here
http://pastebin.com/u/SpaceBug Or here
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/vex/23470557#navbar

Space Music Playlist: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRnM0zrcXaD07fWmxqz_4XHMZlaR-8r_0
>>
>>25901652
When we last left off, We were just getting up and finished hinting at Cobalt's gift.

"Come on, let's get some breakfast."
>Your family and Cobalt all head to the mess, Cobalt taking her time.
>When you get there, you find all but Mich there.
>"Morning guys!"
"Good morning."
>"Morning." Sky says, looking at a data pad.
"You talking to Cerb, Sky?"
>"Yes. why?"
"Ask her what her crew would think about spending a beach day with us."
>"You want our crews to spend time together? that a good idea?" Chaos asks.
>"I met one of the crew when we were on a date, we won't have any trouble. She was on edge about me, but Cerb made it quite clear that she wants no fighting between our crews."
>A stumble alerts you, Mich walking in with a bandaged foreleg.
"Mich, what happened?"
>Mich stays silent, looking slightly crestfallen as he sits down.
>"I can safely say that he does not like changelings."
>"No offence, why are you still here exactly?" Chaos asks.
>"Part of the crew now."
>Surge shrugs, nodding.
>"He is a good fighter, helped us a lot yesterday."

Pastebin for the story will be updated when i can do so.
>>
>>25901674
Don't worry Mich, there will be others. That's part of the fun.

If we just make pleasant introductions when we meet then everything will be fine. If a fight does break out I know we'll win. so yeah just invite them over sky.
>>
>>25901674
Well that stuff happens Mitch but don't worry because we're going on a beach day! And if that doesn't cheer ya up the booze will. We should buy a keg!

I'm sure Cerb's good ponies besides part of the reason of this get together is to patch things up. Besides I don't think those rookies want another lesson in humility so they won't pick a fight.
>>
>>25901674
"I'm sure they won't pick a fight, besides, the whole point of this is to patch thngs up. If we make nice they will see we mean nothing bad. And don't worry Mich, it happens. There will be more."
>"I know. Hopefully they won't show off their cutlery to me though."
"Look on the bright side, we are going to the beach! and if that doesn't cheer you up, some booze will."
>Chaos smiles, nodding.
>"Can't argue with the great healer! The bottle makes everything better."
"We should probably get a keg."
>"And dip into the supply of whisky we have. Still got plenty of that."
>Angel hums, looking at Hunter.
>"Hunter, hold out your leg for daddy."
>Hunter looks up and does as instructed, Angel looking at his leg.
"Everything okay?"
>"Yep. Just getting a size for a floaties, possibly a life jacket."
>"Well, Cerb says she will meet us at wherever we go." Sky says.
>>
>>25902169
Let's get an inner tube as well. We also need to buy some sand castle buckets so we can build things with hunter.

His little mind will flip when he sees the ocean.

>cutlery
i kind of want to know what exactly happened but we'll ask about that later. I guess when we're done eating we should get a few things and head for the beach. They can meet us there. The same one we went with cobalt before.

We also get to wear our swimsuit again
>>
>>25902169
Well what are we standing around for let's do some shopping! We should pick up a grill too so we can do some cooking.

>>25902247
err...I think he means the guy pulled a knife on him.
>>
>>25902408
That's obvious anon.

What I'm asking is for a story of the beginning and end of this encounter.

how did mich break the news to him? how did he react?
did he just say I'm a changeling and then he ran away only to come back with a knife? was he already holding a knife? why did he pull out a knife.
I don't expect to get an answer for any of these. I was just thinking "well that's a bit excessive. i guess he REALLY didn't like changelings."

I wonder if he hates himself now since he did something he never thought himself doing since he's an apparent changeling hater.
>>
>>25902463
Don't worry anon i'm sure mich is made of tougher stuff and probably doesn't hate himself.
But if he does we can just do what every other quest dos when a character feels and and hug him till the hurt stop.

But i'm a bit worry if it will made things harder for him integrating into this different style of living. Running around disguised everywhere won't help him much in getting ponies to trust him. I figured that's why we don't do it when we go walking around.
>>
>>25902647
talking about the pony anon hating himself anon, not mich.

mich should be fine and probably learned a valuable lesson.

"walk around as a changeling from now on so ponies know from the start."
>>
>>25902703
Oh, oops.
Well so why are you worried about how the other dude feels?

Think hes going to come back with some basic bitch thugs because his butt got bug fucked. Or vice versa. I think mich might be a bottom.
>>
“How about Joy Bringer? Since everyone on the crew is such a happy pony. There's also flank kicker. Because we kick a lot of flank.”
>”Meh, I think we should go for something badass sounding, y’know what I mean?”
>True brings the Cordoba down to land on the research station’s one landing pad, a crew of mechanics immediately rushing outside to repair the damage to your ship.
>You get a call over the radio, a mare speaking, “Cordoba, we were told to hand over all of our remaining research gems to you as well as offering you a choice of payment.”
“Alright, what’ve you got for us?”
>”You can either have your payment in credits or ship upgrades. Silver told us to offer 10,000 credits, prototype hull plating or a nanobot repair module. If you’d like to know any more about them then just let me know. Or tell me which one you’d like so our technicians can install it.”
>>
>>25903269
A bad ass name? how about the dagger? firestorm? tornado?

Tell me about that prototype hull and the nanobot repair module.
>>
>>25902169
"Good! let's do some shoping and then go! Hunter is going to loose his little mind at the ocean."
>'Ocean?'
>You look at the little changeling, smiling.
"You will see soon."
>You all finish up your food and head out to buy supplies after, buying a grill, beach toys, and some safety devices for Hunter.
>Once your crew is together, you have Angel pilot the ship to Cauler, your crew excited for the beach time.
>When you all arrive, you head to your quarters and pull on your green swimsuit, heading to the cargo bay after.
>When you get there, you see your crew getting the other beach supplies, Angel getting a life jacket on Hunter.
>"Shoot cap, you pull it off well." Fixer says.
>She circles you and nods, wearing a skimpy purple swimuit.
>Angel looks over to you, grinning and getting a little bit of lust as he checks you out.
>"Hey Vex! What food should we buy for that grill?" Surge asks.
>>
>>25903603
hay burgers and meat burgers, along with buns and condiments like ketchup,mustard, relish and mayo.
we could also get some hot dogs. We'll also need some chips and dip.

tell fixer she doesn't look so bad herself.

Let's give angel a little hip shake
>>
>>25903603
"Hay and meat burgers! Hotdogs, Buns, and chips with dip too! Also any condiments we need!"
>You look to Fixer, smiling at her.
"You are looking good too Fixer, nice outfit."
>"Thanks."
>You get walking, passing by Angel.
"Angel..."
>He looks back up and you give your hips a shake, winking at him.
"Better hurry up! We don't want to leave you behind."
>You walk outside, giving your hips an extra sway as you do.
>As you feel more lust from Angel, you look to see Cobalt outside, the mare in the same red swimsuit as before.
"Ready Cobalt?"
>She looks to you and smiles, nodding.
>You all head to the same beach spot when ready, bringing everything needed with you.
>When you get there, Hunter freezes, looking awestruck by the vast ocean.
>>
>>25904356
Doesn't it look nice hunter? We're going to swim in that and play. That's also all salt water so don't think about drinking any of it, that would be bad for you.
>>
>>25904356
Who wants to learn how to swim with mommy!
>>
>>25904356
"Isn't it amazing Hunter? We all get to swim and play in it!"
>'It is huge!'
"It is. Just don't drink that water, it's not safe. Now, do you want to learn how to swim with mommy?"
>Hunter nods, looking excited.
>Your crew begins dropping off the beach things, setting some things up as you drop off the grill
>Sky walks over last, bringing all the food and setting it by the grill.
"Any idea when Cerb and her crew will get here?"
>Sky shrugs, looking at you.
>"Not sure, i gave her the exact location and-"
>Sky is tackled into the sand by a white blur, catching you by surprise.
>You look you see Sky under Cerb, the two of them sloply making out untill Cerb breaks it and looks down at Sky.
>"Miss me? My brave griffion~"
>"Yes." Sky says, purring.
>Cerb giggles, giving Sky a nuzzle before getting off of him.
>She looks at you, brushing her mint mane out of her face.
>"Hello Vex, howwwwww."
>Cerb whistles pointing to your ring.
>"Lucky, lucky! Guess you are doing good then."
>>
>>25905043
Yeah I'm doing pretty well. Hello Cerb, how have you been? I suppose your crew isn't that far behind. We'll wait to make introductions then.
>>
>>25905043
>In a playful manner.
Luck has nothing to do with it i'm just hot. Well ok hot and lucky.

Good to see you're taking care of our fluffy friend here.

Let's introduce Hunter.
>>
>>25905043
"Please, luck has nothng to do with it. I'm just that hot. ...Well, okay, hot and lucky."
>Cerb snickers nodding.
"Serously, I'm doing good. What about you Cerb? It's good to see that you are taking care of our fluffy friend here."
>"Oh, it's been good. Little too bussy lately, so this getaway is perfect. And i do try, but you need to tell me if he has been good and has done his job properly."
>You smile, nodding.
"Your crew close by?"
>"Yes just buying some things for themselves."
"Good, introductions soon then. Come, i want you to meet somepony."
>You move to Angel and Hunter, both looking at you as you point towards them.
>"Hey Cerb." Angel says.
"That's the lucky stallion, Angel. And that is our son."
>Cerb gasps, looking at Hunter as he partially hides behind Angel.
>She crouches down, getting eye level with Hunter.
>"He is soooooo cute in his little life jacket! What is his name?"
"Hunter."
>"Aweee. Strong name for a strong colt."
>"Cerb!" A voice calls out.
>You turn to see Cerb's crew, all of them standing together.
>"There they are. Come on."
>Cerb leads you to her crew, your crew gathering around as they approach, A very light grey pegasus stallion pressing against the griffon.
>"Okay! The other unicorn with the cigar is Astray."
>The unicorn nods, taking a puff of her cigar.
>"Hey."
>"The two lovers are Silver and Snow." Cerb says, pointing to the grey pegasus and griffon.
>"Uhh, hi..." Silver says.
>"And the burgundy pegasus is Spice."
>"Hiya."
>>
>>25906090
Hello, I'm vex. I'm sure you already know sky.
Tell your crew to line up. Then start telling the other crew their names. Hope you like the food we got. Hope you brought a beach ball and a volley ball too.
>>
>>25906090
"Hello, I'm Vex. I'm sure you all already know Sky."
>"Ehh, kinda..." Silver says, the stallion smiling. "Only Astray has really met him."
"Come on, let's get everypony aquatinted then. we can eat at somepoint too, we bought food."
>"Awee, thank you." Cerb says.
>You walk to your crew, Chaos looking around and smiling at you.
>"Net is set up Vex. Oh hey! Cerb and her crew?"
"Yes. everypony line up!"
>You begin listing names, both sides greeting each other with Snow being extra silent and glaring at Chaos and Angel.
>Cerb leans towards you when you are done, levitating a swinsuit Astray gave her.
>"Snow seems like a stick in the mud and a problem, but don't mind his attitude, Silver and i have him behaving."
>>
>>25906892
I'll take your word for it though if a problem arises I hope you're able to take care of it. Nice swimsuit by the way. Now let's start teaching hunter how to swim. Let's get him comfortable with the water.

Let's also have him experience that thing when you're standing where the water reaches and then when it pulls back you sink into the sand a little.

Then we can eat and play in the sand building things.
>>
>>25906892
It'll be his own fault if he dosnt have fun but the booze should take care of his attitude.

Let's start teaching hunter how to swim and then we can start cooking.
>>
>>25906892
"You will handle it if he gets out of control, right?"
>"Trust me, if i don't, Silver will. Our griffon has a huge soft spot since Silver confessed to him."
"Oh really? Well, if anything, it will be his fault that he doesn't indulge in the alcohol and have a good time. Nice swimsuit by the way."
>"It will. At least Silver is okay with your crew, that should help. And thanks, i wana get Sky all wound up."
>You nod, smiling.
"I'm going to play with my son, call me if you need me."
>"Alright, i'll see if we can't get a friendly game going. Tell me what it is like to have a kid at some point."
>Cerb walks off, moving a sway and kissing Sky.
>You turn and move to Hunter and Angel, smiling at your family.
>"Swimming time?" Angel asks
"Swimming time. Come on Hunter, stand by the shore with mommy and daddy."
>'Okay."
>You all move to the shore, the waves splashing and pulling at your hooves.
>You look and see Hunter shiver, the little changeling looking at the ocean.
>"Scared?" Angel asks.
>Hunter nods, looking wide eyed at the water.
>"It's okay, mommy and daddy are here for you. We always are." Angel says As he pats Hunter on the back.
>>
>>25907532
Let's go into the water first and show him that there's nothing to be afraid of. Other then it being cold at first.

Then Angel can come out to the water. Afterwards we stand somewhere and wait for hunter to come to us.
>>
>>25907532
>You smile at Hunter, looking down at him.
"Don't be afraid Hunter. watch mommy."
>You walk into the water, smiling back at Hunter as you skink up to your stomach.
"It's safe."
>"Mommy and daddy are right here, nothng bad willl happen." Angel says.
>Hunter nods, looking nervous.
>Hunter steps into the water, still looking scared as he does.
>'It's cold!'
"I know... but come to mommy."
>Hunter moves to yoy, quickly getting to his belly.
>Hunter floants to you, splashing wildly as he swims to your legs.
>"There ya go!" Angel says, watching Hunter grab onto you.
>>
>>25908063
Ask what he thinks of the water now.
>>
>>25908063
The water is supposed to be cold at first hunter but you'll get used to it.
>>
Soon he'll learn to like the cold when he's out on the beach and starts feeling hot.
>>
have a good night.
>>
>>25910364
>>
>>25908063
"It will be a little cold at first, but you will get used to it. What do you think of the water now? do you like it?"
>Hunter smiles up at you, kicking his small legs out into the water.
>'It is fun! i like it."
"Good!"
>"Alright, let's have some fun then." Angel says.
>He moves away, turning back to you and Hunter.
>"Swim to daddy, then back to mommy."
>Hunter carefully lets go of you, splashing about again as his jacket keeps him afloat.
>"Like this Hunter!" Angel says, making a swiming motion.
>Hunter splashes less and begins moving more, heading to Angel and back to you.
>"Builder and an athlete? Sweet Luna, what doesn't he do?" Angel says, laughing.
>>
>>25911739
Survey the beach real quick and see how the others are doing.
>>
>>25911739
"Keep going Hunter!"
>You look to the beach, seeing how things are going.
>You first see Cobalt sitting by the shore, smiling as she sits in the sun and waves at you.
>You give a wave back, smilibg as you look at the others.
>Fixer and Astray both work at the grill. Snow, Silver, and Mich talking by them.
>Lastly, you see the rest of the crews playing by the volleyball net, Surge being the judge with Sky and Cerb on one team, Chaos and Spice on the other.
>"Guess things are going alright." Angel says.
>>
>>25912624
That's good to hear I was kinda worried things might go south. But then again we only just got here

Show hunter how to do a backstroke.
>>
>>25912624
Transform into a mermaid pony and surprise angel with your tail.
>>
>>25912624
You have to try and not have fun when you're at a beach get together like this.

We need to use splash attack on angel.
>>
>>25912624
"Well, you do need to try to not have fun at a place like this. But it is good to see everypony getting along."
>You look at Hunter, smiling.
"Watch mommy Hunter, try to swim like this."
>You do a backstroke, moving away from Angel and into deeper water as Hunter tries to copy you.
>You take a deep breath and dive under, quickly pulling the bottom half of your swimsuit and tucking it into the top part that goes around your chest.
>You think of a story you once saw, mimicking a mermaid pony and giving yourself a tail, your upper half looking like the unicorn you transformed into for Angel.
>You surface and swim to Angel, keeping your tail hidden as a little fatigue sets in.
>You circle him from behind, calling his name.
"Angel...."
>Angel turns and blinks a few times, looking suprised.
>"Vex? Wait... is that a tail?"
>You respond with a splash, using your tail to fling water at Angel.
>Angel growls with a smile and pounces onto you, taking you both under.
>You both resurface next to each other, Angel laughing as Hunter swims.
>He runs a hoof along your body, going to where your flank would be and touching your tail.
>"Is there anything you can't make look good?"
>>
>>25913424
Maybe a diamond dog, then again I've never tried.

Tell hunter not to go too far out and to stay near the shore. Let's just swim until we're hungry. Wanna race angel and find out who the better swimmer is?
would it be cheating to use our tail?
>>
>>25913424
Careful angel you know what happens to ponies who fall for the siren's song. They get taken back to their lair.
>sexy wink
>>
>>25913424
"Be careful Angel... you know what happens to ponies that fall for the siren's song."
>You circle around him once, wrapping your body around his as you get face to face again.
"They get taken back to their lair."
>You wink at him, Angel getting a grin and lust.
>"I hope it's close then."
>You slowly pull away, keeping pressed against Angel for as long as you can.
>You look towards Hunter, seeing him drift away a little.
"Hunter! Stay near the shore please."
>You bring Hunter back a little and keep swimming, having a small race with Angel.
>Eventually your nose catches a sent, the smell of cooked meat making you look to the shore.
>You see Astray working the grill as Fixer sets up condiments and toppings, ponies already lining up.
>"Looks like food is ready. Come on Hunter!" Angel says.
>You dive under and transform back, putting the other half or your swimsuit back on.
>You all swim to the shore and walk to the group, sand sticking to your hooves as you trot to the grill.
>"mmm." Cobalt hums, biting into a meat burger as she sits in the sand.
>"What you guys want?" Astray asks, a smile on her face.
>>
>>25914195
A burger with ketchup and mustard for us.
Hunter can have the same.
Hope there's some with melted cheese on it.
>>
>>25903269
“How about something like Firestorm?”
>You shrug and tap the comms button.
“Can you tell us about both upgrades?”
>”Of course,” She clears her throat, “The nanobot repair module detects when your ship is damaged and releases swarms of nanobots to perform repairs. They repair slowly but can save you money and might even save your life. The hull plating is a special composite we’ve designed, it’s equivalent to heavy armor but is much lighter. It also performs well against directed energy weapons. So which one would you like?”
>>
>>25914434
Nanomachines, son! (They're reusable, right?)
>>
>>25914434
We're the captain of the ship so really we can name it anything we'd like.

The nanomachies sound better in the long run.
>>
>>25914195
"Two meat burgers with cheese please."
>"A hay burger." Angel says.
>"got it."
>Astray flips some burgers and sets your family up, leaving you to put what you want on it.
>After getting some ketchup and mustard for you and Hunter, you both sit down.
>You bite into the burger as Angel sits down, smiling at the taste.
>"That good?" Angel asks
"Yes."
>Cerb and Sky sit down with you, both of them smiling.
>"Looks like things are slowly smoothibg over." Cerb says.
"It does, hopefully it stays that way."
>You take another bite, seeing Cerb make Sky purr with a few nuzzles.
>As they both go to eat, Cerb stops and laughs, pointing a hoof.
>"Oh he is just so cute." Cerb says.
>You look down to Hunter, seeing the little changeling's mouth covered in ketchup and mustered, some if it dripping onto his chest.
>>
>>25914800
Do you like your food hunter? wait for him to finish eating and then get a napkin and start cleaning him up.
>>
>>25914800
>You nod, smiling.
"He is. Enjoying your food Hunter?"
>Hunter nods, taking another bite of his burger.
>You all continue eating, Hunter making a bit more of a mess as time goes on.
>When you all finish, you clean Hunter up, smiling at him after.
"There, all clean."
>Hunter smiles up at you, chittering a little.
>'Thank you mommy.'
>"So Vex, just curious, where are you and your crew going after the beach?" Cerb asks. "I know we have plenty of time to do more and have more fun, buuuuuuuut....."
>She leans against Sky, batting her eyelashes at him.
>>
>>25915316
After the beach we were just going to stay at trident. Don't really have any plans other then just staying at home relaxing. Just make sure that sky is back with us tomorrow.
>>
>>25915316
Cobalt got a head injury during a mission so we're going to be taking it easy for a while. We should be staying at trident for the next two days unless we take up a shipping job.

So you two should have plenty of time for all the fun and "fun" you want.
>>
>>25915316
"We don't really have any plans. Cobalt got a head injury from a mission, so we are taking some time off to stay at home and relax. So you two have plenty of time for fun... And "fun"."
>Cerb claps her hooves together, pulling Sky into a hug.
"Just make sure to bring him back to Trident tomorrow."
>"I prommise you, he will be back safe and sound."
>Sky purrs loudly, mouthing the words "Thank you" to you as Cerb nuzzles him.
>You nod and smile, feeling lust and some love between them.
>"Aww Sky." Angel says in a teasing tone.
>"Shush. Can you really blame me?" Sky says, purring still.
>Angel nuzzles you and gives you a kiss, smiling after.
>"Nope, i know exactly how you feel."
>>
>>25916206
Give angel a nuzzle and a kiss back. We should relax and stare at the waves cuddling with him after we're done building sand castles with hunter.
>>
>>25916206
Have fun playing with your giant kitten Cerb.
>>
>>25916206
>You give Angel a nuzzle and kiss back, smiling at him.
"Come on, let's build a sand castle with Hunter."
>"Sure! Come on Hunter." Angel says.
>When you all get up, you look at Cerb and smile.
"Have fun playing with your giant kitten Cerb."
>"Oh we will have plenty of fun." She says, nuzzling Sky's chest. "Come on Sky, let's go and get wet."
>You grab the buckets and shovels, meeting Angel and Hunter at the Shore as Cerb and Sky run for the water.
>You look around at the others as you set down the supplies, seeing both the crews now play at the net or in the water.
>Cobalt walks up to you and your family, smiling.
>"Sandcastle time?" She asks.
"Yes. Sandcastle time."
>"Think we should let the little builder do it on his own?" Angel asks.
>>
>>25917167
Well if he wants too, sure. Let's see what he can make.
>>
>>25917167
Yeah, hunter can play on his own. Let his imagination soar.
I want to build a moat and fill it up with ocean water, make a castle with towers and a wall around it and finally a little castle in the center.
>>
We should go visit sunflower tomorrow.
>>
>>25917167
"Yeah, let's let him build on his own and let his imagination soar."
>"Let's each make our own then." Angel says.
>You grab a bucket and shovel, setting yourself up.
>You start with four towers, setting a fifth in the middle before you start building walls.
>You look up to see Hunter watching you before he gets working, smiling as he starts his castle.
>Once you get the walls built, you use the shovel to carefully carve a moat. Fill your bucket with water and pouring it into the moat.
>You smile at your work, looking to the others.
>Hunter has built a large two story castle from eight buckets of sand, having dug a moat just like you.
>Cobalt has made a large three story tower with three buckets at the base, carefully placeing her shovel as a flag at the top.
>Lastly you look over to Angel, seeing him stare in annoyance at a pile of very wet sand.
>He looks over at you, a slightly grumpy expression oh his face.
>"I vastly prefer the building kits."
>>
>>25918606
Good job hunter.
Really nice job Cobalt.
Looks like you added too much water there Angel.

How about we try making a pyramid? We just need to add a little more sand and then just shape it like at triangle.
Then we can try practicing hunters telekinesis by throwing the beach ball around.
>>
We need our camera so we can take a picture with hunter and his castle.
>>
good night bump
>>
up
>>
>>25918606
Welp it's official, Hunter is definitely a builder.
>>
>>25918606
"I think you used too much water there Angel. And, i think we can confirm that Hunter is a builder."
>Angel looks at Hunter's castle and whistles, nodding.
>"Nice job Hunter."
"Very good Hunter. You too Cobalt, yours looks great."
>"Thanks. yours looks great too, i love the walls."
>"Let's get a picture." Angel says, trotting off.
>He comes back with the camera and takes a picture, Hunter beaming as he sits by his castel.
>You move on to playing beachball with your group, having Hunter use his magic to play.
>Hunter is only able to flick the ball up so far, the ball bouncing and rolling the rest of the way.
>You take a break to servey the crews at some point, seeing most of them play in the water.
>Cerb and Sky walk over to you, both of them soaked and dripping.
>Cerb sits down, smiling at Sky.
>"Sky, could you please crab me a drink?"
>"Sure." Sky says, walking off with a smile.
>Cerb looks to the crews, smiling at you after.
>"I think it is safe to say that things have smoothed over."
>She looks to Cobalt, Angel, and Hunter after, watching them play.
>"Tell me, what is it like having a kid?"
>>
>>25921727
Kids are pretty nice. They're fun to talk to and watch over. If you think he looks cute in his life jacket then you should see him in his sweater. Seeing them grow and learn is also great
>>
>>25921727
>You smile, looking at your family.
"Honestly? it's great, having a kid is the best. It's fun to teach them, talk to them, play with them, watch them grow. It's very much worth it."
>You grab the camera with your magic, beinging it to you.
"And if you think he is cute in his little life jacket, you should see him in his sweater."
>You show Cerb a picture of Hunter, Cerb laighing softly.
>"Aweeee, he is so cute!"
>Sky flys back, landing next to Cerb with a drink.
>"Thank you Sky.~"
>"You're welcome."
>You watch Hunter play more, seeing his magic begin to falter as he does.
>>
>>25922839
Let's tell hunter to just use his hooves from now on if he still wants to play. He wouldn't want to use up all his energy.
>>
>>25922839
Tell Cerb that that you just feel really lucky to have the family you have because growing up this wasn't a thing you were ever suppose think was possible.
>Start to mom sob again.
>>
>>25922839
"I'm really just happy to have my own family... i only dreamed of having a life like this."
>You can feel yourself choke up slightly, smiling as You watch Hunter use his magic more.
"He is growing up and learning so fast... Use your hooves Hunter! don't use up all your energy!"
>Angel stops the ball, smiling.
>"Actually, time for a break. go sit with mommy. You too Cobalt."
>As they both move to you, Angel begins walking away.
"Angel?"
>"I'll be back!"
>You watch him go as Cobalt and Hunter both sit, Cobalt smiling.
"Do you like the beach Hunter?"
>Hunter nods at you chittering happily.
"Good."
>"How you feeling Cobalt? Head hurting?" Sky asks.
>"A little. I just feel really slow, like i couldn't sleep right."
>"Concussion?" Cerb asks.
"Yes."
>"Ahhh, those are not fun. I slipped once and had one."
>Angel trots back, grinning with a box on his back.
"What's that?"
>"Something nice for us. It's time Hunter got one i think."
>Angel opens up the box when he sets it down, revealing some soft-serve icecream.
>"Here ya go Hunter." Angel says, giving Hunter a cone.
>Hunter smiles and holds the icecream, leaning in and taking a big bite out of the top.
>Angel laughs, Hunter's face getting a slightly pained look on it.
>"Not like that silly!"
>>
>>25923684
You're supposed to lick it Hunter. Get some ice cream for yourself. Offer some to Cerb.
>>
>>25923684
>You smile at Hunter, laughing.
"You are supposed to lick it Hunter, watch."
>You pick up a cone and give it a lick, Cobalt and Angel each grabbing one.
>You look to Cerb after hunter starts eatin his ice cream properly, smiling.
"Have some!"
>Cerb smiles and nods, both her and Sky grabbing a cone.
>"Thanks Angel." She says.
>"Yeah, thanks."
>You all happily eat the icecream, your being finished just before Cobalt and Hunter.
>Angel snickers, looking at you.
"What?"
>"Hold still."
>Angel leans in and gives your fangs and lips a few licks, giving you a peck after.
>"There."
>"Full." Hunter says.
>You look to Hunter and see that he was unable to finish the rest of his icecream, the little changeling looking a little sleepy.
>>
>>25924248
Looks like it's time for bed hunter. Did you have a fun day playing at the beach? Let's pick him up and then bring him to the ship.
>>
>>25924248
"It's okay Hunter. Come on, let's get you to the ship for bed."
>Hunter nods, letting out a yawn.
>You pick Hubter up with your magic and set him on your back, walking back to the ship with Angel.
>After getting aboard and bavigateing the halls, you stop and give Hunter a small wash to get the sand out of his hooves.
>Angel pulls the covers back as you levitate Hunter onto the bed, tucking Hunter in after.
>Angel Hugs Hunter, smiling at him.
>"Sleep well Hunter."
>"Love you daddy."
>"Love you too kiddo."
>You move next to Hunter, giving his forehead a kiss.
"Love you Hunter."
>"Love you mommy." Hunter says with a yawn.
>He closes his eyes, pulling his manticore close and nuzzling against the pillow.
>>
>>25924973
Let's leave the room and let him sleep. We can relax at the beach and cuddle with angel and looking at the star lit sky and listening to the waves on a towel.
>>
>>25924973
>You motion to Angel, both of you exiting the room quietly.
>"So, what now?" he asks, nuzzleing you.
"Beach, i wana watch the sun set and look at the stars."
>Angel nods, pressing against you as you both walk.
>You both head back to the beach and grab some of the alcohol you bought, setting up a towel to lay on.
>You both sit and drink, watching as the sun sets and makes the sky flash in a variety of warm colours.
>You both lay down as the stars begin to come out, the crews shouting and laughing as they play a game in the distance.
>A slight chill in the air makes you snuggle close to Angel, both your hooves wrapped around each other as the stars twinkle.
"It's so pretty."
>"I know, stars do look better form planet side."
>Angel rubs your shoulder, love coming from him.
>"They don't look as good as my lovely wife-to-be though."
>You smile at him, giving his chest a soft thump as you look at his blue eyes.
"You are just sucking up to me."
>"Maybe, but i know you love it."
>Angel props himself up so he is partially over you and gives you a kiss, smiling down at you after.
>"I love you."
>He goes in and gives another kiss, making it much deeper and holding you tightly as he presses his tongue against yours.
>>
>>25925636
Let's tell angel we love him back and you're happy he decided to come onto your ship. where should we get married? this beach? Does angel have a lot of cousins and uncles or aunt's to invite?
>>
>>25925636
>You hold the kiss, wrestling Angel's tongue back with yours and smiling up at him when he breaks it.
"I love you too Angel."
>You hold his foreleg when he lays back beside you, stroking his hoof.
"Where do you want to get married? Here maybe?"
>Angel smiles, shrugging.
>"Possibly... maybe a field of wild flowers instead. Where we first met is hardly a good location."
"Yeah, in the mines is a bad place. Do you have a lot of family you want to invite?"
>"Kinda, but i figure we would do close friends and familly. Ma, cotton, and a few uncles and aunts in addition to the crew."
>You nod, smiling at him still.
"I'm so happy you decided to come aboard my ship."
>Angel pulls his hoof away and grabs onto yours, the two of you holding hooves.
>"I am too... it was the best decision i ever made, and i would do anything to make it all happen again. Anything to be with my sexy, beautiful, kind, gorgeous, caring, soft, curvy, petty mare."
>>
>>25926430
damn, all those adjectives could make a girl blush.
stop it angel. you silly love struck pony.

tell angel he's handsome, strong, thoughtful, caring and lucky stallion.
he's lucky cause he get's to be with all dis.
>>
>>25926430
>You giggle, nuzzling against his chest
"You are one lovestruck stallion, Angel. A handsome, caring, thoughtful, and strong love struck stallion."
>You look up at him, grinning.
"Lucky too."
>"How so?" Angel asks, grinning back.
"Lucky that you get to be will all of this."
>You wink and pull back, twisting and stretching to show off your body.
>Angel lets go of your hooves and grabs onto you, groping your flank.
>"I guess that is very true, you are one sexy mare."
>He playfully tugs at the lower part of your swimsuit, almost threatening to pull it off.
>"Ohhh... you are such a bad influence to me. All these devious thoughts keep poking into my head now thanks to you. I should add naughty to the list of features you have."
>>
>>25926988
That just adds to our charm and how about you turn those thoughts into actions. Bite angel.
>>
>>25926988
Look for a secluded location on the beach that noone is going too.

time for some exhibition!
>>
>>25926988
"It just adds to my charm... But how about we make those thoughts into actions?"
>You bite Angel's neck, making him groan.
>Angel pulls your swimsuit down and reaches between your legs, rubbing your marehood as his lust grows.
>"Oh yes... Just want i was thinkng."
>He deeply kisses you, running his free hoof along your body as his other hoof keeps playing with your marehood and spreads a wetness along your legs.
>You break the kiss, panting slightly.
"Wait, Let's hide somewhere."
>Angel nods, pulling up your swimsuit.
>You both get up and run off, taking the towel with you.
>Useing the moonlight, the both of you find a little hiding spot behing some rocks.
"Alright, this will- Ahhh!~"
>You are interrupted by Angel, the stallion pushing your tail aside and licking your marehood.
>"Goddess this taste it addicting."
>You laps at your marehood again, pushing his tongue into you.
>>
>>25927504
Lay out the towel and tell angel to hold on. Lay on your back and then tell him to continue.
>>
>>25927504
"Angel, wait!"
>You giggle and lift up your back hoof, shaking off the lower half of the swimsuit that Angel pulled down again.
>You lay out the towel, laying on it and smiling back at Angel.
"Go ahead."
>Angel pushes your hind legs appart and resumes his licking, his lust rising as he laps away.
"Mmmh! Angel!~"
>You moan and put your hooves on Angel's head, running your hooves through his mane.
>Angel pushes his tongue into you again, running it along your inner walls and making you moan loudly.
>It isn't long before Angel brings you to an orgasm, your body shaking as he keeps licking.
>Angel moves up and kisses you again, a hoof making you shiver as he keeps playing with your marehood.
>He pulls his hoof away and puts it against your mouth and nose, plenty of your juices on his hoof.
>"This does not count as your anything you want. How do you want to do this sexy mare? Though i would like a little warm up, i'm in a mood to really play."
>>
>>25927828
We could tell him to lay on his back and give him a hoofjob. After that we can sit on and ride him.
>>
>>25927828
>You lick his hoof, tasting some of your juices.
"Lay on your back."
>Angel lays next to you on the towel, smiling.
>You reach a hoof down and play with his sack, feeling the large orbs inside as his semi-erect member stands
>You move over and kiss Angel as you give him a hoofjob, the both of you making out as Angel once again reaches down and rubs your marehood.
>"Ohhh, Vex..." Angel groans.
>He moves and bites your neck hard, making you gasp and moan.
>You begin teasing Angel a little, slowly stroking as you use his precum as lube.
>Angel bucks at your hoof as you stroke, groaning loudly.
>You stop and climb on top of him, Angel's hooves on your hips as he aligns with you.
>You slam down onto Angel, moaning loudly as you bounce up and down onto him.
>Angel thrusts into you in sync with you coming down onto him, penetrating very deeply into you.
"Angel!"
>"Vex!"
>The both of you wildly go at it, panting and moaning through the sneaky act.
>You once again reach your climax, Angel still thrusting away at you as you gently lower to his chest.
>Angel moans again, giving you another kiss.
>"Close..." He says, giving you a lustfull grin as he pants. "Idea... Face, flank, or inside?"
>>
>>25928522
Do it inside so that we can fall on top of angel afterwards and shower him in kisses.
We need to enjoy it as long as we can while we don't get pregnant.
>>
Let's get back to the others when we're done.
>>
>>25928522
On the face so we can wipe it on the towle later. I wouldn't want the others to notice me dripping.
>>
>>25928522
"Inside!"
>You lift yourself up again and get moving again, droping onto Angel harder.
>Angel keeps his thrusts in sync with you, feeling like he is reaching places he couldn't quite reach before.
>Angel groans loudly and holds you in place, calling your name again.
>"Vex!"
>You get a feeling of pure joy as you feel Angel fill you up, his hot cum warming your insides.
"Angel.~"
>You collapse onto him, kissing his face and neck as you both pant.
>Angen gently rubs your back as you shower him with kisses love and lust radiating from him.
"I love you.
>"I love you too."
>You both lay there and kiss, eventually getting up.
>You wipe down your hindquarters a bit, cleaning off some of Angel's cum with the towel before pulling your swimsuit back on.
>You both trot back to the crews, finding them sitting down at the same spot and playing a game.
>You feel a little more of Angel's cum leaking out of you and spreading around your folds with each step you take, your swimsuit helping keep the evidience hidden along with your tail.
>"There you two are!" Chaos says. "Where did ya go?"
>"Romantic midnight stroll. can't say no to the mare." Angel says, nuzzling you
>>
up
>>
>>25931968
We should go to the ship and get some sleep
>>
>>25931968
"Yes."
>You nuzzle Angel back, smiling at him.
"Come, let's go back to the ship and sleep."
>"We will back things up and be there soon Vex." Chaos says.
>"See you sometime tomorrow Vex." Sky says.
"See you Sky."
>You and Angel go back to the ship, bringing the towel with you.
>You slip out of your swimsuit and hop into the shower, Angel taking the evidince of your deeds to the washer on the ship.
>After the quick shower, you both hop into bed without waking Hunter and cuddle to sleep.
>You are woken up suddenly by a small clatter, making you lift your head.
>Looking around, you don't see Hunter in the bed. More noise coming from the bathroom.
>>
>>25934258
Check the bathroom.
>>
>>25934258
>You squirm your way out of Angel's hooves, making him groan a little.
>Gently getting off of the bed you move to the bathroom, hearing a more quiet clatter from the bathroom.
>You peak around the corner and then walk in, finding the source of the noise.
>A little light grey colt with a light brown mane sits on the counter, fixing some knocked over bottles.
>Though he sits turned away from you, you can see the earthpony colt's face and blueish eyes thanks to the mirror.
>You go unnoticed as the colt looks over the side of the counter and hops down onto the closed toilet, then hopping to the floor and looking behind the toilet.
>>
>>25934715
I think he's planning to surprise us later? Or he can do it now.
I think we should back away from the door. Call out hunter and see if he comes out like that or not.
>>
>>25934715
>You smile and back away, silently moving away from the bathroom and back to the bed.
"Hunter? are you okay?"
>'Yes.'
"What was that noise?"
>'Stuff falling.'
>You take a few steps to the bathroom again, making them louder then normal.
>'Wait.'
"Is everything okay Hunter?"
>'Yes mommy. Please wait.'
>You hear a little more noise, then see a shodow come from the doorway.
>Hunter peeks out as a pony, smiling as he comes into full view.
>"Mommy!" He says, trotting up and hugging you.
>>
>>25935167
Hunter? Is that you? You've transformed! Poke and prod hunter to see how good of a transformation it is. Good job hunter, wait till daddy sees.
>>
>>25935167
Grab the camera so we can have a photo of hunter's first full transformation.
>>
>>25935167
"Hunter? is that you?"
>Hunter nods, beaming at you still.
"Oh wow Hunter."
>You hug Hunter, feeling his body as you do.
>Hunter's coat and mane both feel natural, the little hairs moving as you brush against them.
>You pull away, smiling at Hunter as he looks up at you.
"Great job Hunter, you transformed. Hold still for mommy."
>You move and grab the camera, taking a quick picture of the colt.
>Angel groans and stirs, giving a yawn as his hoof reaches across the bed.
>He pats around, lifting his head and looking at you.
>"Vex?"
>Hunter tries to hop up onto the bed, pulling himself up as his hooves dangle.
>"Daddy!" Hunter says as he jumps onto Angel.
>"Oof!"
>Hunter nuzzles Angel as you take a picture of both of them, Angel gasping.
>"Wait, what? Hunter?"
>"Daddy!"
>Angel laughs, looking at Hunter with a smile.
>"Wait..."
>Angel holds up a hoof, looking at it and Hunter.
>"Did... did you mimic me Hunter?" Angel asks, sounding a little choked up.
>Hunter nods, hugging and nuzzling Angel more.
>"Same as daddy!"
>>
>>25935639
It's just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Join in the hug pile.
>>
>>25935639
>You smile as Angel laughs, feeling a huge amout of happiness from him.
>You climb onto the bed and join in in the cuddle pile, nuzzleing Hunter and Angel
>"Hunter, i'm so proud of you."
"Me too, you did such a good job Hunter. When did you lean to do this?"
>'I practiced when i was alone.'
"Well, good job for practicing on your own!"
>Hunter smiles, his smile looking a little weak.
>"Tired... Feed?" Hunter asks, looking at Angel.
>"Go right ahead. You deserve it Hunter."
>In a flash of green, Hunter returns to normal and begins to feed on Angel.
>When he finishes, Hunter chitters and nuzzles you both.
>"Love you mommy and daddy!"
>"We love you too Hunter, very much."
>>
>>25936615
Hunter is a little cutie. Ask him if he would like to show the crew what he can do.
>>
>>25936615
>You nuzzle Hunter again, smiling at him.
"Want to show the crew what you can do Hunter?"
>Hunter nods, hopping off of Angel.
>"Come on, i could use a coffee." Angel says, giving a yawn.
>You all get up and head to the mess, finding Mich, Chaos, Surge and Charon.
>"Nah Mich, that's mare's clothing." Chaos snickers
>"Shut it. it said unisex.
>"Kinda odd, but i would be one to talk." Surge says.
>"Good morning Vex. Angel. Hunter." Charon says.
>"Good morning."
"Morning! you guys won't beleive what we got treated to this morning."
>"What is it?" Chaos asks.
>You look to Hunter, smiling.
"Go on Hunter, show off to the crew."
>Hunter nods and makes his horn glow, changing into the little colt he was earlier.
>"Woah!" Chaos says, smiling.
>"Impressive!" Charon says, looking down at Hunter.
>"Ha! he looks like Angel!" Surge says.
>"Nah! it's me! Uncle Chaos. Right Hunter?"
>"No! Just like daddy!" Hunter says, smiling as he hugs Angel's leg
>Chaos laughs, nodding
>"Guess i'm wrong then. You must have made quite the impression Angel, good job, pa would be proud."
>"Think so?"
>"Know so."
>"Very impressive Hunter. Did you practice in your free time?" Mich asks.
>Hunter nods, Mich smiling back.
>>
>>25937304
So wait was was that about Mich in lady's clothing?

I will be so pleased if I find out mich is a trap or crossdresser. that could lead to all kinds of fun.
>>
>>25937304
Let's see if there are any easy transport jobs we can do.
>>
>>25937304
>You check for shipping jobs on the planet as Chaos teases Mich, seeing if anything is needing to be trasported.
>There is two jobs avaliable, both shipping food to stations that is worth a total of 2000 credits.
"Wait a second, what is this about mare's clothing?"
>Mich rolls his eyes, Chaos snickering
>"I'm telling ya..."
>"Unisex."
>"Still is more suited for a mare."
>"And so what if it is more for a mare? I wanted to wear it because i liked how it looked and bought it for that reason."
"What is this about?"
>"Something Chaos saw me buy, now he won't stop taking to me about it. A pair of shorts that is very formfitting."
>"And totaly something for a maaaarrrrre."
>"Shut it."
>"Come on, admit it, it looks paticulary feminine."
>>
>>25937889
Accept both jobs. Let's see these shorts for ourselves and then read it's description.
>>
>>25937889
If you can work an outfit why not buy it, that's what I always say. You'll have to let me see your new outfit sometime mitch. but until then...Let's get chaos ready for his new dress.

Use the gender change spell on chao.
>>
>>25937889
>You accept both the jobs, looking back to Mich.
"Well, if you can pull it off, why not wear it? you will need to show me sometime Mich."
>"Well... i could go and get them now."
"Why not? let me be the judge."
>"Alright."
"But first.... before you go, let's get Chaos ready for his new dress."
>You fire your gender change spell at Chaos, seeing his eyes widen just as the spell hits him.
>Chaos gasps as she flinches back, looking at you after.
>She looks exactly like Angel did as a mare, her mane being much shorter though.
>"Vex, what wa-"
>Chaos's eyes go wide as she gives a very feminine scream. Angel, Mich, and Surge laughing as Charon stares in shock.
>"oh-ho-ho-ho wow... you deserve that. i'll be back."
>Chaos hyperventilates as Mich takes off, looking to you.
>"Vex! Change me back!"
"Why? We need you ready for your dress."
>"Just change me back! I am not comfortable with this!." Chaos pouts.
"Let me think about it..."
>Chaos wimpers and pouts more, shifting around as Mich comes back.
>"Alright, what is the verdict?"
>You move around to the side of Mich, looking at the shorts.
>They are a tight fitting pair of denim shorts, the legs part of it being cut a little short but not incredibly short.
>You move to the back of Mich, seeing a very noticible curve in his flanks thanks to the shorts, a bit of a bluge present too.
>"That looks like it might be a little constricting down there." Angel says.
>"Snug, but not constricting. It feels really nice honestly." Mich says, moving around in his shorts.
>>
>>25938633
It's almost like you're wearing nothing at all.

Yeah I guess those shorts could be considered unisex. Leaning towards mare though because of how tight they look. Anyway we have some things to deliver.

Tell Chaos to calm down. It's not that bad is it? Let's change chaos back after he takes a deep breath.
>>
>>25938633
Well when you have an nice gun ya show it off when you go to the gunshow, ya know what I mean.
You won't be able to get the stallions off of you with that on Mich. You have great taste.

Change Chaos back before he has a panic attack. I think he'll stop throwing stones from inside his glass house for a while.
>>
>>25938633
"I'd say they are unisex, but definitely leaning a little bit towards mare with how tight they look."
>"It is why i bought them, i wanted them to be form fitting."
"Well, i think they look great. You pull it off well, and will definately turn heads with that."
>"Thanks." Mich says, smiling.
>He moves and sits down, continuing to eat with a smile.
"Angel, we have a small delivery to make. Could you get us loaded and going when you are done?"
>Angel shrigs and gets up, smiling.
>"Not too hungry, i'll go ahead and get us on our way now."
"Thank you."
>You turn to Chaos, seeing her fidget.
"Clam down Chaos, is it really that bad?"
>"No. Yes! I don't know! this feels weird!"
"What about it?"
>"I-I feel all vlunerable. Naked. Girly!"
>"Come on Chaos, you don't look that bad as a mare, you should see yourself." Surge says.
>"Shut up! Don't say things like that!" Chaos says with a blush.
"Alright, just clam down and i'll change you back."
>Chaos takes a deep breath and you hit her with the spell, seeing him change back to normal.
>"Thanks. And sorry, i need to check to see if I'm fully me." Chaos says, walking off.
>Surge and Mich snicker, Mich looking at you.
>"So Vex, any other clothing suggestions? You have been out here longer so you must have seen some things. I'm open to anything really, proving to Chaos that it was unisex clothing was to just get him to quiet down."
>>
>>25939205
Get a hat. Hats are great.
>>
>>25939205
Careful mich I might actually try to get you into a skirt unless of course you into that.

But anyway you look like a ascot man to me. How about a ascot?
>>
>>25939266
>>25939395
>>25939205
Mix these two together!
Get a ascot and a gatsby hat.
>>
>>25939205
"Hmmm, how about an ascot? An ascot and... A gatsby hat!"
>"A what hat?" Mich asks.
>You search the hat up on the data pad, giving it to Mich.
>"Ohh, kinda like a news colt hat. Interesting. " Charon says, walking out of the room
>Mich looks throughtfull, nodding.
>"I like what i picture... might need a shirt and see what they have."
>Surge laughs, looking at Mich.
>"Not in the way Chaos ment it, But do you like dressing up Mich?"
>"Yeah, kinda... The hive lacks any real personal fun and creativity at times. Think you'd wana come with me to do some shopping Vex? i like your line of thought and would like more suggestions and oppinions. Unless you are busy and wana do other things, doesn't mater."
"Careful Mich, i might suggest a skirt for you. Unless you are into that."
>Mich pauses and shrugs, smiling slyly.
>"I did say how much i like to make stallions blush. Depends, i certainly could pull it off, but would wana see how i look."
>"What makes you say that?" Surge asks.
>"Changeling tricks."
>>
>>25939730
Yeah mich, get your individuality on.
If it won't take long then we can go shopping with mich. We might be able to find something for ourselves.
>>
>>25939730
The first rule of survival outside the hive is to become eye candy. Lust is the next best thing to love and easier to get too.

Heck yeah we'll go shopping with you mich!
Momma could use a new jacket.
We can even bring Charon along too. We need her something other then a doctor's lab coat to wear.
Maybe a sweater.
>>
>>25939730
>You look at Surge, nodding.
"Rule one of surviving out here as a changeling it to make yourself look appealing to somepony. you need lust or love, and lust is easy to get."
>You look back to Mich, smiling.
"Sure! We can go after we do the shipping and get back to trident. We can maybe also take Charon too. And good for you Mich! embrace that individuality!"
>"Sweet. Thanks Vex."
>You all eat and head to the bridge after, staying for the journey.
>The shipping jobs go by quickly, both destinations being on the way to Trident.
>You leave Hunter with Angel and grab Mich when you dock at Trident, Inviting Charon along.
>"So then... where to first?" Mich asks, seeming to relax and sway a tiny bit as he walks.
>>
>>25940113
Let's look for a place that sells hats. We also need to get a pair of sunglasses for ourselves later. Then we can look at some clothes.
>>
>>25940113
We should get some snacks while we're out. Whos up for honey dipped pretzels?
>>
We could also just walk around until we see something interesting.
>>
bum
>>
>>25940113
"Hats first. let's also get a snack at some point."
>"How about on the way back?"
"Sure. come on."
>You all head out and look for a store that sells hats.
>You come across clothing store that has some variety, beginning to look around.
>Sweaters and hoodies ranging from small to baggy, leather jackets, skirts that are short and long. A few button up dress shirts, golf shirts, undergarments and a few stockings and socks that range in length.
>You stop looking around when you find some ascots, seeing many of them in many colours.
>Feeling a tap on your shoulder, you see Mich whearing that hat you suggested.
>"How's this?" He asks, pointing to the brown cap.
>>
>>25942846
Hmm it looks nice but I wonder if i'll go with the pants maybe if it's a lighter shade to go with the diem or perhaps contrast would be nice because it'll draw attention to your head if it's darker. Ask Charon what she thinks.
>>
>>25942846
"Hmmm... It looks nice, but i wonder if a lighter colour would do."
>You spot and grab Charon, as she looks at a cozy looking hoodie.
"What do you think Charon? A lighter colour?"
>Charon hums, nodding.
>"Yes, some thing not as dark, but keep the brown. The hat alredy does make you look much more approachable. You should get something that pops or matches in colour."
>Mich starts to get a big smile on his face, nodding.
>"Well, looks like Vex found the ascots. Give me a moment."
>Mich trots off, Charon giggling.
>"I think he likes being dressed up by us." Charon says.
>Mich trots back, now having a lighter brown cap.
>"There. i'll need to try it all on at once when we are done."
>Mich looks at the ascots, holding a blue one that matches his eyes.
>"See anything good Vex? What about something you would like?"
>>
>>25943703
I think I would like a leather jacket and perhaps a new sweater something with a turtleneck maybe in a tan color like mocha.
>>
>>25943703
Ask Charon what she might want.
>>
>>25943703
"Don't know... possibly a leather jacket. and maybe a sweater with a turtle neck, preferably in tan or mocha..."
>"Oh! i found that just the thing you are looking for earlier Vex. Hang on." Charon says.
>She trots off and quickly comes back, Mich looking at multiple ascots.
>Charon gives you a tan turtleneck, smiling.
>"These feel very cozy, i think this should be your size.
"Thanks Charon."
>"You are welcome. Having trouble Mich?"
>"Kinda... i feel like a need a shirt or something. Maybe start a second outfit to give me a better idea."
>You smile, looking back to Charon.
"What about you Charon? Find something you like?"
>"Yes, a hoodie to be lazy in would be nice. I kinda want a scarf too, i get cold flashes at times."
>>
>>25944362
Alright then,both of you find something you like.
>>
I think Charon would look good with a red scarf.
Maybe a grey hoodie? Or a blue one.
>>
>>25944362
"Go on you two, find something you both like!"
>"Alright." Mich says, giving a shrug.
>You follow Charon, looking at scarves with her.
"Try a red one."
>"Okay."
>Charon grabs and ties a red scare around her, smiling.
"How is it?"
>"I do like it, it's soft."
>"Alright you two, button up shirt or not?" Mich asks.
>You turn and look at Mich, seeing him have a white buttion up shirt with a bright blue ascot untucked at the top, the first two buttions at the top of the shirt undone.
>'I'm just gonna ask Vex, you probably know exactly why i chose those shorts, how curvy was my flank?'
>>
>>25946168
With or without sleeves? With looks a little off to me with the shorts. Without is better.
The shorts made your flank considerably more curvy.
>>
>>25946168
I like the shirt in fact it makes me want to see what it would look like with a vest. But It works with or without.

Also yes your bum gets extra curvy in the shorts.
But I don't think you typically wear a button up shirt with shorts. Especially with fuck me shorts like those.
>>
>>25946168
"Do one without sleeves, it would look better with those shorts."
>"Yes, i think so too! I do like how you kept the top undone." Charon says.
>"Thanks. I'll have a look."
'Mich, those shorts made your flank considerably more curvy'
>'Considerably?' Mich asks, Waking away to the buttion up shirts again.
'Considerably.'
>Mich keeps quiet, grabbing the sleeveless shirt and looking around.
'What are you thinking Mich?'
>'I'm thinking of a second outfit. Something that will make stallions heads turn if i can do this right. Don't worry, i'll finish up and then we can all go.'
>>
>>25946664
Take as long as you need mich, noone is board could still go for a snack though.

Soooo about that skirt.
>>
>>25946664
We can wait.
>>
>>25946664
'Go ahead Mich, take as long as you need, we are hardly bored. Could use that snack though.'
>'still, won't take long.'
>You smile, looking over at Mich for a second.
'sooooo, about that skirt.'
>'Red.'
'What?'
>You look over at Mich again, seeing him grab a skirt.
>'I'm getting one in red, maybe i'll dress up at the ship and let you see.'
>Mich looks over at you with a sly smile.
>"You know what, pick a scarf out Vex, I want to buy you a gift." Charon says.
>>
>>25947819
are there any with black and green stripes? I think that would be nice. Others might disagree.
>>
>>25947819
I think would enjoy that. I wish we hired you sooner mich. Also I'd like my scarf in violet.
>>
>>25947819
'I would love to see Mich, i wish i had you aboard my ship sooner.'
>'Then i'll be sure to give a show.'
"Is there one that has black and green stripes? or violet?"
>"Let's look."
>You and Charon both go looking through the scarves, finding the violet one you want.
> As you try your scarf on, Mich comes back with a smile, a tiny chitter coming from him as he carries a bag
>"Well, i'm set!"
>"Did you get what you want Mich?"
>"Yep. How about you two? That snack is sounding like a good idea."
>>
>>25948704
Yeah we're done. Let's buy what we got and then go eat something.
>>
>>25948704
"Yeah, let's go grab a bite."
>All of you pay for your clothes and head to the markets, Mich wearing his new hat.
>You each split up and get a little treat each, Charon settling for a berry muffin while Mich has a small funnel cake.
>You all dig in and eat your treats, you having honey dipped pretzels.
>When you all finish, Mich sighs and grins.
"Happy Mich?"
>"Yeah, Very. This was really fun, i honestly can't wait to see what i'll look like with everything on. And the best part is Chaos will probably keep his mouth shut when i wear what i want around the ship."
>Charon giggles, nodding.
>"It was amusing to see the look on his face from that spell."
>>
>>25949579
There are a lot of fun things that we can do Mich. Wait till you go to a theme park and try cotton candy or go down a water slide.

You had a pretty funny look on your face too Charon. It was like you couldn't believe what you had just seen. What was going through your mind at that moment when you got to see cute little chaos?
Let's also be honest, he was a very nice looking mare.
>>
>>25949579
If anything Chaos will be too busy trying to keep his hooves off himself when he sees mich in that skirt to make jokes. I so hope he mistakes mich for us, I'll have to catch his reaction on camera.
>>
>>25949579
"Just you wait Mich, this is just the beginning of fun things that are avaliable. And yeah, it was very funny to see the look on Chaos's face. Yours too Charon, what was going through your head when you saw cute little Chaos?"
>"I just couldn't comprehend that he changed so dramatically, it was a shock. I'm suprised that you have that spell, and quite curious on it's functionality. I'm sure once word spreads on the ship, you will have ponies lined up to try out that spell. Or, at least Fixer."
>"I wouldn't blame them for wanting to, it's a fun experience. That's the fun thing about changelings, we know what it is like to be both genders."
>"I'm sure Chaos won't want to though."
>"He might, i bet he only freaked out due to the sudden change. I'm sure the he, or somepony, will want to see what he looks like as a Mare at some point."
"We can all agree that Chaos was a good looking mare though, right?"
>"Yes."
>"Oh yes! too bad he was so panicked about the change, he would have liked what he saw i bet."
>You giggle, looking at Mich.
"Depending on how Mich dresses, he could fool Chaos into thinking it is me."
>"Well i could minic your voice, that would help too."
>Mich grins, looking excited.
>"That aside, nothing else we wana do for now? I'm itching to try my stuff on and see what combos i like most."
>>
>>25950313
Alright, let's go back to the ship. You wanna try being male Charon?
Prepare to see a disappointed cobalt when she finds out that we went clothes shopping without her.
though that would be a good opportunity to present her collar to her wouldn't it?
>>
>>25950313
Yeah let's go back home.
Now we can be sweater buddies with Hunter!
>>
We're going to be extra comfty now.
>>
night
>>
>>25950313
"Sure, let's go back."
>You all go trotting back, carrying your new things.
>You look to Charon along the way, smiling.
"Just curious Charon, would you like to try being male?"
>Charon seems to pause at your words, turning with a smile and nodding.
>"It would add a nice perspective and be quite an experience! Sure, i wouldn't mind."
>You get to the ship, seeing Angel and Chaos play hoofball with Hunter as Cobalt watches.
>"Hi captain!" Cobalt says.
>The game stops as Hunter turns and runs to you, giving your leg a hug.
>"Mommy!"
"Hello Hunter."
>"Get anything good?" Angel asks.
"Yes, i did. we all did."
>"You guys went shopping?" Cobalt asks, sounding sad.
>"Yes. Sorry Cobalt, maybe we should have grabbed you." Charon says.
>Cobalt shrugs, ears drooping only slightly as she smiles.
>"No, it's okay. There is next time and it was my fault anyways, it's what i get for sleeping in."
>>
>>25953017
Actually you're in recovery right now so getting some needed rest isn't a bad thing. come with me to my room, I have something to show you.
charon you come along too.
>>
>>25953017
"You are in recovery now Cobalt, So i much prefer that you do get your needed rest."
>"That is true Cobalt, your recovery is priority over a few bits of clothing."
>Cobalt nods, smiling still.
>"I know."
>"How about this? tomorrow you will wake you to a very special tea."
>Cobalt perks up a little, nodding.
>"Okay!"
"How about you come along with me to my room? i have something to show you. You come too Charon."
>Both mares nod and you leave The boys to their game, headding up to your quarters.
>You all arrive and you set your things down, turning to the mares.
>"So, what did you want to show me?" Cobalt asks, looking curious.
>"I have the same question, through i think i know what it is already." Charon says with a smile
>>
>>25953810
Go the the room and take out the collar place it on Cobalt.

Well doctor I just got a new pet but sadly she's gravely ill and I have no idea how to help her. Think you could help me out. I'd love to have a professional opinion.
>>
>>25953810
>You smile and go to your closet, finding Cobalt's collar.
"Cobalt, come here please."
>As cobalt walk over to you, you undo the leash from the collar with your magic and set it up so you can put it around Cobalt.
>When Cobalt is close enough, you quickly put the collar to her neck and do it up, Cobalt gasping and blushing when she sees the collar.
>Once you finish feeding and tightening the collar, you look to Charon and see a look of amusement and suprise as Cobalt feels her collar with a hoof.
"You see doctor, i got a pet recently and she is very ill, could you help me out and give me advice on how to care for her? I'd love a professional opinion."
>Cobalt's blush keeps getting worse, Charon now giggling with a small blush herself.
>"Well, i was wrong, i was thinking you were going to show that spell to us. And though this raises questions, i suppose i could give some advice. I'm no expert on pets, but i can asume that the manor of care would be the same. If you can give her medicine, make sure she takes it. If not, love and attention always helps a sickness of any kind. And as a good owner, i'm sure you will do as such."
>>
>>25954429
No, I was still going to do yours next. Get some energy from Cobalt. Use the gender change spell on Charon.
>>
>>25954429
Oh, she already knows about the spell.

Speaking of which doctor i think I might need a demonstration how to properly administer her medicine. But gasp you're lacking your equipment.
>Use gender change spell on Charon.

Fixed.
>>
>>25954429
"Oh don't worry, i was getting to that. Cobalt already knows about that spell anyways. Hold still please Cobalt, just need a little energy."
>You feed off of Cobalt a little, turning to Charon and hitting her with the spell after.
>Charon stands with a much larger build, his mane now shorter and muzzle much broader.
>"My..." Charon says, his voice being very smooth.
>Charon examines himself, checking over every feature.
>"My, my... increased mass, deeper voice... A "package". This is quite interesting."
>You grin, looking at the zebra stallion.
"Charon, it seems you now have the equipment to administer medicine to Cobalt, do you think you could give me a proper demonstration?"
>Charon blushes along with Cobalt, Cobalt fidgeting.
>"While i appreciate the offer, i feel it would be... unprofessional. My interests in this is both scientific and for my own curiosity. The "medicine" you speak of is not hard to administrate and can be done in a number of ways. Internally and externally."
>Charon looks to Cobalt, smiling.
>"Besides, i hear pets love all attention or training from their owner, and love to make sure they make them happy. And we have yet to hear any of her opinion on your claim to her, what are your thoughts Cobalt? have anything to say?"
>Cobalt smiles, blushing nonstop as she feels her collar.
>"I-i love it. Thank you Vex."
>>
>>25954739
Kiss Cobalt. Glad she likes it. Ask Charon how long she would like to be a male for. Would she like to go out somewhere or something? If not then change her back.
>>
>>25954739
Aww, thanks for playing along at least. Guess we'll have to appease our nymphomania another way.
Give cobalt ao swift pat on the butt.

Ask Charon if she wants to be changed back now or later.
>>
>>25954739
I wonder if Charon's package is disagreeing with him about his professionalism.
>>
>>25954739
"Glad you like it Cobalt."
>You kiss Cobalt, Seeing her blush and smile as she hides her face from Charon a little.
>You look to Charon, smiling.
"Thanks for playing along Charon, I'll just need to please my desires in other ways."
>You give Cobalt a swift pat on her flank, feeling her lust rise as she squeaks.
>"What do you mean play along? I'm being serious. If your pet is ill, you better take care of her. Should i find out you are not careing for your pet Vex, i will need to abide by my oath and have her taken away from you."
>Charon gives you a wink, a smile on his face.
>"So you better not shirk your responsibilities as an owner."
>You smile back, nodding
"How long would you like to be like that Charon?"
>Charon looks throughfull, smiling at you after.
>"How about untill later today? I have buisness with both you and Mich, so it can wait untill then. I'm waiting on the arrival of a delivery, so all of it can wait untill i need to talk to the both of you."
>He laughs, looking to the door.
>"It will be quite the amuseing sight to some of the crew. I suppose i better leave you two alone, from what i hear, A pet's training starts on day one.
>>
>>25955044
You would be correct in that assumption. See you later Charon. Close the when she leaves. Now let's try to decide what the first thing our pet needs to learn is.
How about sitting and then offering her hoof to you?
Remember to call her a good filly.
>>
>>25955044
Play with Cobalt's ponut and see if she likes it. And work her to the edge with our hooves while she says embarrassing things about how much she loves her place and wants her master.

Get her to beg for it.
>>
>>25955044
"You are right. I'll see you later Charon."
>"Bye, don't tug on that leash too hard."
>As Charon leaves, you go and close the door behind him, locking it for now.
>You turn to Cobalt, smiling at her.
"Alright, time for training! Cobalt, Sit!"
>Cobalt blushes and sits, smiling as you walk up to her and hold out your hoof.
"Good girl. Hoof."
>Cobalt giggles and gives you her hoof.
"Good girl Cobalt. Stand up now."
>Cobalt stands watching as you circle around her.
>Cobalt's blush gets worse as you lift her tail and expose her, putting a hoof to her marehood.
>She shivers as you run your hoof along her slit and up to her other hole, whimpering as you make her lust rise by prodding her hole.
"Do you like being my pet?"
>Cobalt nods and whimpers more, traces of wetness beginning to show as you go back to her marehood for a moment.
"Say it. I want to hear it from you."
>"I-i like being your p-pet." Cobalt says, looking embarrassed
"How much?"
>"I love it."
"Love what?"
>"I love being your p-pet Vex." Cobalt whimpers.
>>
>>25955846
Start licking your pet as a reward.
>>
>>25955846
"Good."
>You lean in and give Cobalt's marehood a slow lick, continuing to prod her other hole with a hoof.
>Cobalt whimpers and moans as you reward her, lapping away at her now wet marehood.
>As you keep licking, Cobalt lowers the front of her body to the ground, keeping her flank in the air as her list rises more and more.
>"Vex..." She moans.
>You stop licking, still prodding with your hoof.
"Does my pet like her reward for beging good?"
>"Yes."
"Does she like serving me? Does my pet want meoe rewards?"
>Cobalt nods, whimpering as you keep teasing her.
>"I want more rewards from you Vex." She says, looking embarassed from what she is saying.
>>
>>25956239
Become male, mount Cobalt. Fuck for a bit, now that you're covered in her juices you start prodding her other hole. Go slow at first.
>>
>>25956239
>You transform into a unicorn stallion, pulling your hoof away from Cobalt as you feel your member grow.
>You put your hooves on her flank and prod her marehood with your member, teasing Cobalt before you push into her.
>Cobalt moans as you finish mounting her, making more noise as you pull out and push back into her tight marehood.
>"Vex..."
>You build up to a moderate pace, Cobalt panting and moaning as you thrust away.
>After a few minuites, you pull out of Cobalt and adjust yourself, now prodding above her marehood.
>"V-Vex that's! I never..." Cobalt says, giving a whimper.
"Shhh, Hold still."
>You push into Cobalt, Cobalt whimpering and shuddering as you very slowly go deeper into her very tight hole.
>Once you push all the way into Cobalt, you hold still a moment before pulling out slowly.
>Cobalt moans as you continue your slow paced thrusts, both her panting and lust increasing.
>"Vex.~"
>>
>>25956727
Starting to enjoy it pet? Give her flank a light smack. Tell Cobalt that you really like this hole as well. It's time to go a little faster now.
>>
>>25956727
Stop trusting and tell her she hurt her master's feelings that lack of trust back she'll have to beg to get us to start again and tell her master exactly where she wants it and how badly she needs it.
>>
>>25956727
>You give Cobalt a light spank, getting a lust filled noise from her.
"Do you like this pet? You are nice and tight back there, i love it.
>"Yes.~" Cobalt says.
"That's too bad..."
>You stop thrusting and pull yourself out almost all the way, only keeping the tip of you in Cobalt.
"I'm hurt by the lack of trust you had for me. If you want any more, you better tell your master what you want, where you want it, and how badly you need it."
>Cobalt looks back at you, her face red.
>"I... i want..." She says before trailling off.
"Guess it's time to stop."
>"No! i want you to keep having sex with me, just like you were."
>You shift a little, teasing Cobalt.
"You want your master to keep fucking your ass?"
>"Yes! Please fuck my ass master!" Cobalt says, looking very embarassed.
>You start moving again, getting back to the same pace as before before going a little faster.
>Cobalt moans and pants as you thrust away, quivering now and again.
>Cobalt moans and shakes as she reaches her climax, your own limit quickly approaching.
>"Ahhhh!~"
>>
>>25957644
cum inside cobalt. Tell that she's going to be a great pet and we'll be "training" her regularly. Give her a deep kiss.
>>
>>25957644
>You keep thrusting, Cobalt moaning still as you keep your pace.
>With one last thrust, you cum inside of Cobalt and hold her tight gainst you, the both of you panting.
>Slowly and gently, you pull out of Cobalt and see cum leak out of her when you do.
>You move next to her and smile, laying next to her.
"You are going to be a great pet Cobalt, be ready for regular "training" from your master."
>Cobalt smiles and nods, lowering her flank to the ground.
>You turn her head to you and give Cobalt a deep kiss, Cobalt melting against you.
>"mmmmmh."
>You break the kiss and Cobalt cuddles against you, a smile on her face.
>"Thank you Vex."
>She lifts her head, looking at you.
>"S-so umm... Fixer said that she has rules from her masters... do... i have rules too? Also, i want to ask. I know it's crowded but..."
>Cobalt nuzzles your chest, smiling.
>"Can i sleep here?"
>>
>>25958106
Of course you'll have rules. One rule is that she has to wear her collar around the ship though not outside it, so you'll be doing that too.

Another rule fixer has is to bend over and lift her tail whenever we enter her room but yours will be whenever we sit on your bed you need to be ready to lick or suck.
And of course you can sleep here.
>>
So who thinks it would be a good idea to have a day where fixer can be put on "relief duty" and can be used by anyone on the crew for 12 hours where they only have to put a tally on her flank when they're done? Or maybe that's too much.

When we're done cuddling with Cobalt we can go and chill with Angel.
>>
>>25914434
Let's name our ship the Cloudkicker, and get someone to paint radical nose art of a batpony mare on it.
Now who's gonna model for it - Cambiare, or genderbent us?
>>
>>25958106
"Of corse you will have rules. Rule one is that you must always wear that collar when on the ship. Rule two is that whenever i set on a bed, you must be ready to suck or lick. I may add more, and i expect you to be a good pet and follow them."
>Cobalt nods, blushing and smiling.
>"I will."
"And of corse you can sleep here."
>Cobalt smiles wider, looking very happy.
>"Thank you Vex."
>You both nuzzle and cuddle for a little longer, Cobalt smiling happily.
>Cobalt lifts her head and looks at her flank at one point, blushing again.
>"I should probaly wash up." She says before looking at you again.
>Cobalt gives you a deep kiss, and you feel love, lust, and happieness coming from her.
>"Thank you Vex, i'll clean up and listen to the rules. ...am i really okay to sleep here form now on?"
>>
>>25959581
Only if you promise to always give angel and me a kiss good night.
>>
>>25959581
we should probably ask angel first.
Besides we already have three ponies sleeping here.
>>
>>25959581
"I'll check with Angel, though i bet if you promise a kiss goodnight to each of us, he will agree."
>Cobalt nods, smiling.
>"I'll clean myself now. See you soon." Cobalt says, giving you a nuzzle.
"i'll see you, my good pet."
>Cobalt gives you a kiss before you go, headding to your shower after.
>You change back and wander the ship, searching for your family.
>You stumble across Angel and Hunter in the war room, both of them watching TV with Chaos and Sky.
"Hey Sky, when did you get back?"
>"About half an hour ago. Cerb says hello and thanks for letting me stay."
>>
>>25960256
Glad you both had fun. Ask what they're watching. Ask angel to come outside the room for a minute. Let's tell him that cobalt asked to sleep in the same room with us and you think it's fine.

Hunter can just sleep on us.
>>
cuddle puddles all day.
>>
>>25960256
"Glad you had fun Sky."
>Hunter gets a big grin on his face, Angel snickering as they both watch the TV.
>You look at the projection, seeing cartoon characters construct some crazy contraption.
"What are you guys watching?"
>"An old catroon show me and Chaos watched, good short little family fun skits."
>You watch as a character with a huge moustache opens a door, triggering the contraption and kicking him a fair fistance from a building.
>You smile, turning back to Angel.
"Angel, mind comeung with me for a moment?"
>Angel nods and gets up, giving Hunter a quick nuzzle before stepping out with you.
>"What's up pretty mare?"
"Cobalt wants to sleep with us from now on. It may get a little crowded, and i think it is fine, but wanted to ask you if it was alright. Hunter can sleep on us if anything."
>Angel looks thoughtful before nodding and smiling.
>"Sure, can't see why we wouldn't want our special mare around. Besides, Hunter isn't that big yet. By the time it gets too crowded and we don't have enough room, we will probably have Hunter sleep in his own room."
>>
>>25961311
Knew that's what you'd pick. give him a kiss. Cobalt will be pleased. Let's watch an episode or two. After that let's go to read surges profile.
Speaking of profiles has charon examined Mich?

Ask Sydney to talk to charon and ask them this question.
>>
>>25961311
"I figure you would pick that, Cobalt will be happy."
>You give Angel a kiss, Angel smiling at you after.
"I'll be there in a second, just need to have Sidney talk to Charon for me."
>"Alright, see you in a second."
>When Angel walks away, you call out for Sidney, having her appear.
>"How may i help, captain Vex?"
"Could you ask Charon if Mich has been examined?"
>"Records do indicate that he has received evaluation, i shall confirm."
>Sindey remains still for a few seconds, looking up at you and smiling after.
>"I can confirm that Mich has been evaluated."
"Thank you."
>You head back into the war room and sit down next to Hunter, giving him a small nuzzle.
>You watch the show and laugh with the crew, Hunter seeming very happy as he watches the show.
>After a few episodes, you give both Angel and Hunter a nuzzle before taking off to the medical room.
>You arrive to see Charon working away at some papers, writing on some of them.
>He looks up and smiles, nodding at you.
>"Hello Vex, here to look at the profiles?"
"Yes, i wanted to look at Surge's, maybe Mich too."
>"That's fine, go head."
>You look through the files, finding Surge's and seeing that Cobalt's is missing.
"Charon, Cobalt's file isn't here."
>"Yes, sorry. I'm updateing her profile right now."
"Oh."
>You open Surge's file, reading it over.
>Energy Surge: Confirmed lack of vision in one eye* Standard treatment for crew member death: Comfort and support. *Magical incident cause of blindness in eye.
"Do you update the profiles often Charon?"
>"Yes, if anything big or noteworthy happens i usualy do. I'v had to update yours three times, your recent clam of Cobalt has me doing so for both of you."
>Charon turns, giving you a knowing grin.
>"Have fun with your pet?"
>>
>>25962142
Oh yes. It very nice that she's very eager to learn and please.
Let's read our own profile. Let's also ask charon if they made any noteworthy or interesting DICKcoverys with their new form. what a crappy joke.
I'm curious about the new additions to fixers now too.
>>
>>25962142
Wow three rewrites.
Am I that manic?

Also ask what she wanted us and mich for.
>>
>>25962142
>You smile at Charon, nodding.
"Oh yes, she is so eager to learn and please. It's very nice. How are you liking the body? Make any discoveries?"
>Charon nods, smiling.
>"It is suprisingly enjoyable. I was curious as how how far the changes went and took a sample. Judge as you may, espicaly since you offered me some fun, but i wanted to see if the product was functional. Turns out the spell causes a full gender change on all levels, i was shocked that i was able to produce fertile seed and had higher testosterone levels."
>You give a nod.
"Really? Also, three times you updated my profile? Am i that manic?"
>Charon laughs, shaking his head.
>"No, you just got married, adopted a child, and acquired a special lover. I had to add and change based on those moments. Go ahead and have a look, just keep in mind that those are merely suggestions based on predictions."
"I will. but before i do, what did you want me and Mich for?"
>"Venom extraction. i want to make antidotes for Changeling Venom. The information Mich gave me about how leathal male changeling venom is prompted me to do so."
>You put Surge's profile back, grabbing your own.
>Vex: Genetic mod found. No other noteworthy instances. Standard treatment for crew member death: comfort and support* ** *** *Death of Angel Flight (Husband): Advanced treatment: increased support, physical reassurance and confort, and antidepressants. **Death of Hunter (Adopted child): Maximum treatment advised: Antidepressants, constant verbal comunication and physical comfort, suicide watch. ***Death of Cobalt: Advanced treatment: increased support and antidepressants.
>>
>>25962799
Sounds about right.
Let's take a small look at michs and then we'll be done. If Charon wants that changeling venom sample we can give it to her now. Will we be doing it the same way they collect snake venom?
>>
I wonder if charon has a medical record about HERSELF
>>
>>25962799
Oh silly charon, pretty much half the ponies on this ship are our lover in one way or another. We just don't get to screw them as often. Everyone can sleep in the captn's quarter if they just ask.

Or did she mean a different kind of lover because we're kinda for lack of a better word detached when it comes to physical intimacy it's kinda comes with being a love collector. This whole time I felt Cobalt was more of a mistresses or bff or sister who you have sex with but without the incest.
I don't want to lead her on if she expects us to buy another ring.
>>
Page 10 bump from your friendly neighborhood cyoa
>>
>>25962799
"Actually charon, this sounds about right."
>"Good! most ponies feel a little odd knowing they would be put on suicide watch."
>You nod, putting your file back and grabbing Mich's
"So, for the venom, will you be extracting it like you would a snake? and i could give you mine now."
>"That would be great. And from what i studied, changelings can secrete venom at will. Give me a moment"
>As Charon puts Cobalt's file away, you read Mich's
>Mich: No noteworthy instances. Standard treatment for crew member death: Support and comfort.
>"Here we go," Charon says, "open wide Vex."
>You open your mouth and Charon places two vials on your fangs.
>"Go ahead and keep going until i say to stop"
>You begin pushing out your venom, waiting for a but untill Charon tells you to stop.
>"There, all done. Thank you Vex."
>Charon snickers after she walks away, turning to you.
>"Forgive me, but i have taped into my sense of humour."
>Charon brings you a bowl of candy, giving you a pat on the head.
>"For being such a good paitent, go ahead and have a lollipop."
>>
up
>>
>>25965740
>vex's eyes widened
Really!? I want cherry, no green apple,....can I have both?
>>
>>25965740
when did we turn her back into a mare?
>>
>>25965740
>You open your eyes wide, smiling up at Charon.
"Really? i want cherry! No, wait, green apple!"
>Charon laughs, shaking his head at you.
"... Charon? Can i please have both?"
>Charin shakes his head, grinning.
>"No. one and one only."
>You fake a pout and grab one that is cherry flavored, Charon taking the bowl of candy away.
>"I'll get Mich in here while i am at it, get his venom and make a antidote for both as soon as i can. Unless you need anything else Vex, you are free to go, i have what i need from you."
>Charon looks to his hoof, smiling.
>"I suppose it's time my little adventure ended too. Would you mind using that spell again Vex?"
>>
>>25966932
Early morning mistype
>>
>>25966998
You can always just ask again or stay in this form a little longer if you really want to.
Anyway let's change her back and enjoy our lollipop. Let's go relax with our family or find Cobolt and tell her the good news.
>>
>>25966998
"You can always ask to change again, or stay like this a little long if you want to."
>Charon smiles and nods, putting his hoof back to the floor.
>"I may, but for now, i would like to return to my old self."
>You nod and cast the spell, watching as Charon looks back over her body.
>"Ahhh, thank you Vex."
"No problem Charon, i'll see you around."
>You leave as you suck on your lollipop, giving a search for your family again.
>You catch a sent and look into the mess hall, seeing Hunter sitting with Surge and Chaos as Angel cooks.
>"Alright, now you fold it like this and bend the wings back." Chaos says to Hunter. "And there you go, paper airplane! Hey Vex."
>>
>>25967572
Hello. Ask what angel is making.
>>
>>25967572
"Hey, Chaos. What are you copking Angel?"
>"Trying my hoof at grilled cheese..."
>You walk over to Angel, watching as he flips a sandwich on a pan.
>The one side of the sandwitch is now golden brown, Angel nodding.
"It looks good!"
>"Hopefully it is, i bet Hunter is hungry from the smell."
>You watch Angel cook, seeing him lift and put the sandwich on a plate before cutting it in half before bringing it to Hunter.
>"Alright Hunter, how did daddy do?"
>Hunter stops colouring his paper airplane and lifts a slice with his magic, taking a bite.
>Hunter smiles as he chews, looking very happy.
>"Guess i did good." Angel says with a laugh.
>"Mmm, what smells good?"
>You look up to see Cobalt trot in, a smile on her face as her collar makes the same tiny noise as Fixer's
>Angel looks at you with a suspicious smile, pointing a hoof at Cobalt.
>>
>>25968170
Nod at angel and wink.
It's grilled cheese that angel made.
>>
>>25968170
>You nod and wink at Angel, looking at Cobalt after.
"It's grilled cheese that Angel made."
>"It smells really good, now i want some."
>"Guess we will talk later." Angel Whispers to you.
>Cobalt walks over to the ridge Chaos, watching her with a grin before he gets up and grabs a food package.
>"So then, what shall we do once Hunter finishes his food?"
"Hmm...
>You hear a clink and look to Hunter, His plate clean as he pushes it away.
>"Sweet Celestia Hunter, did you taste it?" Angel says, chuckling after.
>>
>>25968855
He must have been really hungry. How much bread and cheese do we have? We should try to make one.
>>
>>25968855
"Guess he was hungry. How much bread and cheese do we have? I want to try making him one."
>"Plenty. And it looks like Cobalt found it." Angel says.
>You look and see Cobalt pulling out some bread, smiling at you when she sets it down.
>"Hunter first, i don't mind waiting."
"Thanks Cobalt."
>You get to work, cutting up some cheese and buttering the bread as the pan warms up.
>Once everything is ready, you put the sandwich together and put it on the pan, the butter sizzling.
>"So how you feeling Cobalt? your head okay? No headaches?" Chaos asks.
>"Yes, it's alright, Everything just feels a little dizzy at times. Sorry i turned down the game of volleyball."
>"Please, you are recovering, we can play again at another time."
>You flip the sandwich, seeing that is it a nice golden brown like Angel's was.
>"Yes, that's true. Besides, it was fun building sandcastles."
>"I saw that. Hunter a little builder Angel?"
>"Yep, he loves it."
>"Guess i know what to get him as a gift."
>You finish up the sandwich and serve it to Hunter, smiling at him as he takes a bite.
>Hunter smiles up at you, nodding.
>'Thank you mommy. Tell daddy thank you too please.'
>>
>>25969469
Hunter says thank you for the sandwich. Now let's make another one for Cobalt and then Angel if he'd like one.
>>
>>25969469
"You're welcome Hunter, gald you liked it. Hunter says thank you to you Angel."
>"You are welcome Hunter." Angel says with a smile.
>You move back to the stove, looking towards your crew.
>"I'll cook for you Cobalt, would you like one too Angel?"
>"Sure! I'd love to have some of my mare's cooking."
>"Thank you Vex!" Cobalt says.
>You smile and get to work, cooking the sandwiches to perfection.
>You bring the plates over to Cobalt and Angel, Angel grinning as Cobalt bounces in her seat.
>"Smells great Vex."
>Both of them dig in, Angel nodding as he chews and swallows.
>"It's great Vex! Thanks."
>"Thank you Vex!" Cobalt says, hugging you.
>>
>>25970263
You're both welcome. It's been awhile since we ate too so let's make one for ourselves and then eat. After that we can cuddle on the couch.
That or look at some weapon mods on our data pad and think about what to get.
>>
>>25970263
"You are both welcome."
>You give Cobalt a hug back, smiling after.
"Let me cook some food for myself and then we can all watch more shows after.
>"Sounds good to me." Angel says.
>You quickly cook yourself some food and sit down with the others, grabbing a data pad.
>You open up a list of mods for your weapons as you eat, seeing what is avaliable.
>Tri-barrel Plasma rifle additional barrels (Fire rate increase): 4000 credits
>Super heated plasma module (Increased damage and decreased heat efficiency): 5000 credits
>Shotgun silencer: 2000 credits
>Shotgun shell conversion kit(Increased damage): 3000 credits
>Shotgun accelerator(Increased range and damage): 6000 credits
>You reach for another bite of your sandwich to find that there is none left, you being the one who finished it.
>Angel laughs, smiling at you.
>"I'll get us a bowl of Chips to share, see younin the war room."
>You smile and set the data pad down for now, getting up and headding to the war room with Hunter and Cobalt.
>All of you sit down and wait for Angel when you get to the war room, Hunter and Cobalt both nuzzling you as they lay on either side of you.
>Angel returns with a few sodas and a bowl of mixed chips and pretzels, laughing softly as you all cuddle.
>"So, any preference as to what we watch?"
>>
>>25971201
Let's watch something funny. Are there any more episodes of that funny guard show? Other then that though don't really have a preference.
>>
>>25971201
"How about more of Gem?"
>"I'd say yes, but if memory serves me, we are about near a point that would be a little too adult for Hunter."
"Ah. Well anything funny is fine by me."
>"Alright then, i have an idea. There's a movie we would all like."
>"What is it?"
>"My Family Vacation. It's pretty funny."
"Alright, let's watch it."
>Angel puts the movie on, sitting next to hunter so the little changeling is between the both of you.
>You all smile and laugh at the stallion's disastrous vacation, the movie being very entertaining.
>Time goes by quickly and the movie ends, Angel looking at you and Cobalt.
>"Good movie right?"
"It was pretty funny."
>"a little scary too, I don't know how i would handle finding the pilots of a plane knocked out."
>"Shhh." Angel says.
>You look over and down at Hunter, Seeing him asleep against you.
>"Figures he would be tired, he was using his magic today like crazy."
>>
>>25971808
Maybe I should have waited till he was a little older before I taught him.
Then again it'll mean he'll be really good at it. Let's take him to bed.
>>
>>25971808
"I do wonder if i taught him too early. but then again, he will have better use of it in the long run and be skilled in magic."
>"Yeah, he will be just fine i bet. He just loves using his abilities."
"Come on, let's get him to bed."
>Cobalt gets up, putting her empty can in the bowl.
>"I'll cleen up the mess."
"Thanks Cobalt."
>You and Angel bring Hunter to your room, gently tucking him into bed.
>Hunter stirs for a moment as you finish tucking him in, the little changeling falling back to sleep almost instantly.
>Angel sighs quietly as he looks down at Hunter, looking to you after.
>"You know what? We need a family photo. think we could get one tomorrow? I bet ma would love us for it."
>>
>>25972430
Thats a great idea.

Get angel a turtleneck sweater to match the rest of the family.
>>
>>25972430
Yeah sure. After we do a delivery tomorrow we'll go right to the colony.
>>
>>25972430
Should Cobalt be included too? I kinda want to see his mom's reaction.
>>
>>25972768
she's a close family friend so yeah she should be included.
>>
>>25972430
"You know what? that's a great idea. We can-"
>Hunter stirs at your voice, causing you to fall silent.
>"Outside." Angel whispers with a smile.
>You both go outside of your quarters and into the hall, Angel looking at you.
>"You were saying?"
"We should go and get a huge family picture with everypony in it. Your mother, Cotton, everypony."
>Angel nods, smiling.
>"I was thinking just our family, but yeah, that sounds even better."
"We need to get you a sweater though, i bought one, so we all need to match."
>Angel nods, smiling.
>"Sounds like a plan."
"Shall we include Cobalt in both pictures too? I think we should."
>"Of corse, Cobalt is plenty close to the family, it's the reason why she get's the title of aunt. If anything we will take another picture of just you, me, and Hunter."
>Angel gives you a sly smile, bumping his flank against you.
>"Speaking of Cobalt, that's quite the fashion accessory she has now."
>>
>>25973206
It goes really well with her coat too doesn't it? And she looks so cute with it!

She said she wanted to try what fixer was doing (that's the way I remember it) and be our "pet" except to be gentler and not hit her so I decided to get her a collar to cement it.
>>
>>25973326
Well spanking ass is the exception of course.
>>
>>25973206
"I know, it goes with her coat really well. She is so cute with it."
>Angel nods, smiling.
>"True, maybe we shoud get some pictures of her with it on. Where did she get it from?"
"From me. She seemed to be interested in what Fixer was doing, and in being our pet, so i bought and collared her to cement it. Though she wants to avoid the hitting Fixer gets, spanking is an exception."
>Angel nods.
>"That's understandable, i couldn't see Cobalt wanting anything like the slap you gave Fixer. But still, Cobalt seems like she would be a good little pet."
>Angel looks down the hall, grining and turning back to you.
>"So then, assuming she has one, shall we grab a our pet's leash and lead her back to bed? or does she know about her new sleeping spot?"
>>
>>25973842
I don't think we have one, that will be something we'll get later.
Let's go tell her!
>>
>>25973880
I'm sure there's some excess rope or some-such we could use laying around the ship if we're desperate.
>>
>>25973941
>>25973880

we may actually be in luck!

>>25954429
>>
Speaking of improvising from things around the ship, I just had a flash of inspiration. Next time we get around to talking to Fixer, I've gotta pitch an idea at her. (If I'm not mistaken, it'll boost our defense game by a couple margins.)
>>
>>25973842
"There is, give me a second."
>You head back into your room and grab Cobalt's leash, bringing it with you as you and Angel search for her.
>With the help of Sidney, you get Cobalt's location and head to her room, keeping her leash hidden as you enter.
>"Hey Cobalt." Angel says
>Cobalt looks up as she lays on her bed, smiling.
>"Hi Angel, hi Vex, i thought you two were going to bed with Hunter."
"Well, we were, but we come to tell you something important."
>"What is it?"
>"Where you will be sleeping from now on. With us in our bed."
>Cobalt gasps and smiles, looking happy.
>"Really? Angel said it's okay to sleep in your bed?"
>>
>>25974407
Yup but there is one thing. This is what you have to come to bed on.
>hold up the leash.

Can't just have a pet running around on the ship. without her leash .
>>
>>25974407
>>25974485
Ask Angel if he would like to do the honors. Can't have all of the fun ourselves.
>>
>>25974407
Yep. Didn't take any convincing either. Now are you ready to go to bed?
>>
cobalt better be ready to get cuddled.
>>
>>25974407
"Yep! He said yes right away. Are you ready for bed now cobalt?"
>Cobalt gets off her bed, nodding.
"Good! But... there is one thing."
>"The kisses I'm supposed to give?" Cobalt asks, "I plan to give them at morning and at night."
"No, but that's good. You see, we can't have a pet roaming the ship all by herself."
>You hold up the leash with your magic, smiling as you approach a now blushing Cobalt.
"So we have a solution to get you to your new bed."
>You clip the leash onto Cobalt's collar, smiling at her after.
"Come on Cobalt."
>You give the leash a tiny tug, Cobalt now following you as you lead her.
>"Awee, she looks so cute. We definitely should get a picture of you walking her sometime."
>Cobalt looks around as you lead her through the halls, blushing the entire way to your room.
>When you get to your room, you quietly climb onto your bed while still holding the leash, looking back to Cobalt and patting the bed.
"Come on Cobalt, up, up."
>Cobalt listend and climbs onto the bed, sitting down with a blush.
>>
>>25977645
Give everyone a kiss goodnight and head to dreamland.
>>
>>25977645
>You give Cobalt a kiss beckoning Angel over and giving him one too.
"Come on, time for bed."
>Cobalt kiss you back and gives Angel one too, all of you climbing into bed
>Cobalt nuzzles into your chest and Angel hugs her from behind, sandwiching the mare between the both of you.
>It's not long before you fall asleep, Cobalt's leash still wraped around your hoof.
>You stir and slowly awake, giving a small groan.
>"Mommy?"
>You turn your head and look at Hunter, giving him a smile.
"Good morning Hunter."
>You set your head back down and look at Cobalt and Angel, seeing both of them in the same position that you all fell asleep in, Cobalt smiling as she sleeps against your chest.
>Hunter puts his hooves on your side and climbs into you, looking down at Cobalt.
>'Why is aunt Cobalt here mommy?'
>>
>>25978545
Well Aunt Cobalt was really lonely and wanted to stay in the same bed as mommy and daddy so we let her.
>>
>>25978545
"Aunt cobalt said she was feeling lonely and wanted tonstay in the same bed as mommy and daddy, so we let her."
>Hunter nods, smiling.
>'Okay'
>You give Hunter a nuzzle, hearing Angel groan as you do.
>Angel yawns and lifts his head, smiling at you and Hunter.
>"Good morning you two." Angel whispers.
"Morning."
>"Hi daddy." Hunter says quietly.
>Angel looks at Cobalt, smiling.
>"Looks like somepony is still asleep, Think we should wake her?"
>>
>>25979434
Naw, let her sleep. It's breakfast time.
>>
>>25979434
Let's give her a kiss
>>
>>25979434
"Hmm."
>You lean in and give Cobalt a kiss on the cheek, Cobalt staying fast asleep.
"Let's let her sleep, she will find us she she awakes, it's breakfast time for us."
>With the help of your magic, you help Angel get free of Cobalt without waking her, doing the same for yourself and getting your hoof free of Cobalt's leash.
>You all make your way down to the mess, finding Fixer, Chaos, Surge, and Charon.
"Morning everypony."
>"Moning."
>"Good morning."
>"Morning."
>You sit down with Hunter as Angel gets some food, Fixer getting up and sitting next to you.
>Fixer grins up at you, not saying anything.
"Yes Fixer?"
>"Have i ever told you what a cool and awesome mare you are cap? Just the best and most amazing captain? a saint amongst sinners?"
>>
>>25980326
Thank fixer for all the compliments. Give her a hug.
my experience though says she did something or is trying to ask us for something. Or maybe she's being legitimate.
>>
>>25980326
"Aww, thank you Fixer."
>You give her a hug, Fixer returning it.
>You look down at her when you let go, givin Fixer a suspicious look.
"Now, what did you do, or what do you want?"
>Fixer hangs her head as Surge laughs, Surge shaking his head.
>"Told you."
>"Can you blame me for trying?"
>Fixer looks up at you, back to smiling.
>"While i did mean everything i said, you caught me red hoofed. Word around the ship is that Chaos got a huge surprise yesterday. and i gotta say good on ya, i thought that was Cobalt screaming."
>Chaos groans, shaking his head.
>"Yeah, he did scream pretty good."
>"I was alarmed, shocked, and surprised. I therefore say my reaction was reasonable."
>"Anyways, what i wana ask is, What does a pony need to do to get you to use that spell on them?"
>>
>>25980872
I suppose they just have to ask or we feel like it at the time. Why? You wanna be transformed?
>>
>>25980872
"I suppose they just need to ask, Or if i feel like doing so at the time, Why? Do you want to be transformed?"
>Fixer grins widely, nodding her head.
>"Do i ever! This is a once in a lifetime experience we are talking here!"
>Chaos sighs and shakes his head, smiling at Fixer.
>"You just want to have a stallion's body to mess around don't you?"
>"Just because it is part of my top three reasons doesn't mean it is my main reason. I wana see what i look like! Surge was saying how good looking of a mare you were."
>Chaos hangs his head, sighing.
>"Stop saying that."
>"Why are you so bothered by it Chaos? you really were good looking, aren't you a little curious?" Surge asks.
>"Yes, but the whole thing feels weird to me, i can't shake this feeling about it."
>Angel puts down a meal package for you, also setting down Hunter's breakfast.
>"Well, this is something i just gotta do. So what do you say Vex? think you can hit me with that spell at some point?" Fixer asks.
>>
>>25981972
I'll do it after breakfast. Also where is the please?
>>
>>25981972
What kinda Cap'n would I be if I denied my crew the chance to meet their would be Johnson.

Seeing how I seem to be handing out sex changes like candy anybody else got a request? Surge you up? I kinda wonder if I'll make your haircut cooler.
>>
Wonder if boy fixer will be as cute as girl fixer. Be responsible fixer!
>>
>>25981972
No touching rule still applies, let's see if she/he can resist.
>>
>>25981972
"Well, where is the please?"
>"Right! Please can you hit me with that spell?"
>You smile and nod at Fixer, getting your meal open.
"After breakfast then. While i am at it, Anypony else want to get changed? You up for it Surge? I kinda wonder if it would make your haircut look cooler."
>Surge shrugs and nods, Fixer going back to Chaos.
>"Sure. Though i doubt it will, Nopony ever liked it."
"Anypony else?"
>"Nah." Sky says.
>"I'm okay." Chaos says.
>You all continue eating. hoofsteps coming from the hall as you get to the last bit of your food.
>You look and see Cobalt walk in, the bat pony unhooked from her leash and smiling.
>"Good morning everypony!"
>"Morning Cobalt."
>"Good morning Cobalt. How about that tea i promised you? You will love it." Charon says.
>"Yes please."
>Cobalt sits next to you, a snall blush to her face.
>"Ooooh! nice collar Cobalt! that colour looks cute on you." Fixer says.
>>
>>25983064
Good morning Cobalt. Let's eat and get a quick look at any available jobs.
>>
>>25983064
"Good morning Cobalt, sleep well?"
>Cobalt nods and smiles at you.
>"Good morning captain. And yes, very very well."
>"Feeling better?" Sky asks
>"Yes a little, i still feel off, but much better then when i woke up from being knocked out."
"That's good Cobalt, I'm gladd to hear that you are feeling better."
>You take the last bite of your food, grabbing a data pad to see what jobs are avaliable.
>Ammunition shipping: 3000 credts.
>Animal capture: 2000 credits.
>Colony defence: 5000 credits.
>Smuggler ship destruction: 5000 credts.
>>
>>25983867
I want to know about this ammunition shipping and animal capture.
Is that colony defense the same one from before? Let's check these three.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.