[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else a little offended by her name? And how they make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Is anyone else a little offended by her name? And how they make her seem like a high hippy. Why not call her "Eco friendly" or something.
>>
Because no one respects hippies.
>>
>>25901018
How about we just call your pony faggy fagskin?
>>
>>25901018
Are you a hippie or something? Why do you care?
>>
>>25901018
4chan isn't a safe space. Why should we be forced to change something if we don't find it offensive?
>>
File: basedhugger.jpg (61 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
basedhugger.jpg
61 KB, 500x472
>>25901018
Shut up, faggot. Fucking buzzkill ass homo.
>>
>>25901018
>offended
tumblr is leaking again
Back to the hellhole you crawled out of
tumblr.com
>>
>>25901666
Satan strikes again!
>>
>>25901034
Don't call me a hippie. Thats a negative stereotype towards someone who cares about the environment. Also "tree hugger" is used negatively as well. That's why I am offended and I'm sure others are as well. They make her seem slow and dirty with untidy hair. Braids are okay though. But not dreads.
Just think about thr negative connotations with her name with her style and behavior.
>>
File: 1429086147435.jpg (77 KB, 414x348) Image search: [Google]
1429086147435.jpg
77 KB, 414x348
>>25902019
Shut up already, fuck.
>>
>>25902019
So you find the nigger hair style offensive?
>>
So you find the nigger hair style offensive?
>>
If you're offended and want to cry about, 4chan isn't the place, your kind haven't infected it completely yet.

Go try /lgbt/ maybe they'll give a shit about your precious feelings.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.