[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crippled for Rarity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 31
>"Open wide now Anon, you need to eat to be able to make a good recovery."
"Why did you bring me back to your place, why are you taking care of me?"
>"Don't be ridiculous darling! I owe you my life for earlier when you pushed me out of the way of that huge semi truck crossing the street earlier. I do apologize I was preoccupied and certainly wouldn't have seen it coming in time."
"But I'm in a wheelchair now, and, don't you run a business? Surely I'll only get in the way.."
>"The doctors said your legs would make a full recovery in just a few months.. I feel like I owe it to you to take care of all your needs until you make a full recovery!"
>Rarity waves the little spoon of yogurt in front of your face.
>You open your mouth as she slides the spoon inside.
>Even though your arms aren't damaged, you were still too weak to even lift the spoon..
>You suck the yogurt from the spoon letting it slide down your throat.
>"Thank you for being a little more cooperative Anon, I know this is difficult.. It probably hurts your pride to rely on someone else for help.. My friend Applejack had the same issue once. But I promise if there's anything you need me to do, I'll take care of it."
>>
>>25900142
interesting
>>
>>25900142
You'd better deliver a story and not just be offering up some prompt for others to take over for you.
>>
>>25900172
You know very well that that's most likely the case.
Although, I don't think this one will need to wait very long for someone to write for it.
>>
>>25900172
>>25900177
I bet my right nut that this story will never be picked up.

Have you seen Rarity prompt threads? They usually die right away.

Pretty much no one on this board likes Rarity, it's a fact.

It's a shame too because I like her.
>>
This is cute
>>
>>25900142
>A week ago, I was hit by a truck. My legs were crushed, my body bruised.
>My friend Rarity would have been hit, had I not been there to push her away.
>Though, that did cost me use of my legs.
>Now that I am out of the hospital, the doctors said I’d be able to make a full recovery.
>In seven months’ time, and with five additional surgeries to help my bones set properly.
>And three years of physical therapy.
>This sucks.
>>
File: Ludger Kresnik 15.jpg (98 KB, 640x927) Image search: [Google]
Ludger Kresnik 15.jpg
98 KB, 640x927
>>25900372
idk man, whenever I pick up a Rarity story, they tend to stick. Hell, one of them even stayed until a story was done
>>
>>25900391
>But at least she’s safe. After all, she’s got so much going for her.
>A slowly growing couture and tailoring business for people of all walks.
>Not to mention being a very generous philanthropist, and humanitarian.
>Would have been a shame to see her get hurt in anyway.
>Unlike me, just another face in the crow…
>“Anonymous, wake up.”
>Damn it. I broke my legs for you woman! Can’t you let me sleep in?
>”Anonymous, darling, I know you got your legs broke because of me, but I cannot let you sleep in today of all days. Your therapist is here.”
“Yeah, yeah. I’m getting up, Mom!”
Jesus, if I didn’t know better, I’d have no hard time mistaking her for my mother.
>“Come on now, Anon. Rainbow Dash is waiting for you downstairs.”
“Hold your horses, I’m coming.”

Do I keep going, guys?
>>
File: 1433294420611.gif (989 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1433294420611.gif
989 KB, 250x188
>>25900428

Nigga do you even need to ask?
>>
File: Do I make you Horny.png (2 MB, 1600x1167) Image search: [Google]
Do I make you Horny.png
2 MB, 1600x1167
>>25900428
Yes please.
>>
>>25900428
what the fuck are you waiting for?!
don't let your dreams be memes
>>
I am writing, fag.
Learn to wait for falling greens.
Don't force fags to write.
>>
>>25900488
my apologies
I was a bit excited
please, do as you will
>>
>>25900428
>Wheeling myself out of the guest bedroom Rarity gave me for the time that my legs are healing, she awaits in the hallway for me.
>”Let me push you down, darling. You mustn’t be too tired for today’s session with Rainbow. How has it been going, by the way?”
“You know, I get how she managed to graduate a year ahead of everybody else in her class, but could she stop talking to me like we’re still in reservist training?”
>”Oh, you know how she is, Anon. Indulge her. This is as hard for her as it is for you. She’s your friend, too. She just wants to see you up and about again.”
“It’s been barely a month! Come on! Even~”
>“Anon! Do I hear my favorite dog yapping again?”
Great. Dyke-o Supremo in her fag-colored glory stands in front of me again.
I slowly turn to look at her, weakly smiling. After craning my neck to talk to Rarity, who simply waves adorably yet fabulously at Rainbow.
“Hi, Dashie.”
Today is going to be so much fun. I can hardly contain myself. Shit.

Will probably post green four or five more times before I go to bed. Will resume tomorrow in the morning, Manila time.
>>
>>25900501
Can you write from third person like
>anon wheeled himself into the hallway
If you self insert it makes you sound like a cunt
>>
>>25900539
Do YOU think in third person? No? Huh, that's odd.

I am trying to write this as Anon myself. As I wear Anon's shoes. Yeah, I sound like a cunt, but this makes a damn more sense to me, story-wise.
>>
>>25900539
at least its a breath of fresh air from all the second person or third person story telling
>>25900553
prepare for a lot of people to get pissed off, writefriend
>>
>>25900553
Just write it how you want to, as they say, fuck the haters.
>>
>legs
>no hooves
>>
File: best slut.png (599 KB, 769x684) Image search: [Google]
best slut.png
599 KB, 769x684
>>25900501
First person is cool.
>>
>>25900555
>>25900566
>>25900611

Dubbing trips, and twice dubs. Cool.
These confirm that I'm doing something right.

Also, my story, my writing style. Don't like? Fuck off. Curious? Grab some couch cushions, and make yourself comfy. Enjoying? Share some popcorn, you greedy fag.

Lastly, something came up, and is screwing with my posting on the /chans/ forcing me to resume posting tomorrow. Keep this thread alive for me, faggots.. I have a lot more gre Alsoen to post.
>>
>>25900691
Goddamn it, OM OM! Ugh. This is why I only watch threads on Opera Mini. The last two sentences go something like this:

Keep this thread alive for me, faggots. I have a lot more green to post soon.
>>
File: human desu.jpg (98 KB, 851x939) Image search: [Google]
human desu.jpg
98 KB, 851x939
"Anon-kun I'm human desu~!"
>>
>>25900767
That's no humanspeak, girl. It's filthy weeb.
>>
>>25900771
Oujo-sama Rarity from the japanese dub is great tho.
>>
>>25900767
Get out!
>>
>>25900777
Too bad moonrunes sound like random gibberish to me.
>>
>>25900771
>>25900780
"Oh Anon, I was merely jesting. When will you learn to stop being so serious all the time? Being cooped up in this wheelchair is sure making you grumpy."
>>
>>25900803
Yeah, well, even my dick shoved up your ass made you grumpy, but you didn't hear me whine about it.
>>
>>25900803
I asked you to get out because, as you have failed to see, I am not decent. You caught me with my pants down. Now, please leave me be for the next, oh, I don't know... 10 minutes to work out my frustrations about staying with a beautiful lady, whilst wheelchair-bound, clean myself up, and make myself decent enough for a lady such as yourself,
>>
>>25900803
Yeah, well, even my dick shoved up your ass made you grumpy, but you didn't hear me whine about it.
>>
>>25900372
I wouldn't consider myself a rarifag, but I do like her a lot. She's a good, well-rounded character, and she's one of the few I'll actually enjoy watching an episode about. You have good taste in waifu, Anon.
>>
>>25900819
"Hmph, Anon, I am not whining I am complaining, do you want to hear whining? Thiiiiis is whining."
"Wait what?"
>"Oh your pussy is too tight, can't you loosen it? I can't even get it inside! This wheelchair is too heavy why do I have to use it?!
>>
>>25900846
Hey, you're the one who wanted me to fuck your ear, remember?
>>
>>25900142

>Rara will never spoonfeed you

I cannot live with this deep sadness
>>
>>25900887
I share your pain, bro.
>>
>>25900372
Well then look into the rarithreads we're having occasionally. There's a solid amount of people desperate for content.
>>
File: 219300.jpg (44 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
219300.jpg
44 KB, 500x490
>>25901315
Rarity is the kind of girl our generation is so desperately lacking. A return to traditional values.

A woman not controlled by the tumblr-fed feminazi war machine.

A woman who wants for a man to step in and rescue her, yet is not so meek and helpless that she cannot fend for herself if the need arises.

She even owns a respectable business and works hard to produce a quality product.

Anyone who doesn't think Rarity is the perfect waifu is clearly, well, a bit daft.
>>
>>25901380
MEN'S RIGHTS
YOU'RE WAIFU A SHIT
>>
Aww I was hoping for a Misery like story where a pone version of Rarity keeps you trapped and keeps breaking your bones to prevent you from escaping.
>>
File: tumblr_n5ctg1uGP21rantbpo3_500.gif (819 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ctg1uGP21rantbpo3_500.gif
819 KB, 500x500
>>25901445
Shut up and go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>25901380
Words of wisdom.
Thank you Anon, I couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
Jacking this thread while the main writefag is away.
Warning:Story may contain bad case of grammar and maybe feels
>>
>>25901903
I already hate it and I hate you and I just want you to love me
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 298x279
>>25900142
>>
>>25901903
Let's go

>You are Anonymous and you are sitting on the hospital bed with both legs covered in stitches, metal and bandages.
>It hurts but the painkillers sure helped.
>The cause? Well, let's just say that you tried to play hero saving this preoccupied fashion obsessed dame from the same fate as yours.
>"Cmon Anon..say 'aaah' "
>And she have been pestering you ever since you woke up from a three days coma. Now she want to fork-feed you some apples she brought
"Cmon Rarity, I have a functional hands and you dont need to do that.
>"Oh shush darling. This is nothing compare to what happened to you, now open.."
>Yeah...it seems that she's treating you like a child. You sigh and swallow your pride as you let her put the apple in your mouth.
>Hmm...It's pretty sweet and tasty.
>"Do you like it? Fresh from AJ's apple farm"
>You nod as you chew and swallow the apple. She smile as she offers you some more. Feeling full, you lay down on the bed as Rarity wipe the fork.
"Say Rarity...why are you doing this..."
>"Doing what?"
"You know...this. I mean visiting me everyday and taking care of me...It's not like i am not grateful but we barely know each other and most people just say thanks then left"
>Rarity put the fork on her bag and put a finger on her chin, thinking. After a few moments, she look at you with a smile.
>"Anonymous, I am always grateful when you saved me from that truck and I am determined to make sure you went into full recovery. It is the least I can do"
>You nod.
>"And...you're an enjoyable company so I don't mind"
>An enjoyable company? You are not sure how you feel but... it is better than being alone. Your parents are on a far away country, being busy and you dont have much friends...
"...thanks for being here with me Rarity"
>"Pleasure is mine, darling."
"And your boutique?"
>"Oh Anonymous darling, do not worry about that."
>You shrug and lay down for a while, enjoying the silence and the view with Rarity...until you heard a knock on the door.
>>
>>25902103
>Enter nurse Redheart and Doc Oak, staring seriously on the paper in front of them until they stop in front of your bed. Then they look at you with tired smiles.
>"How are you doing Mr. Anonymous? Hello miss Rarity"
>Rarity wave at the doc and nurse.
"Doing fine Doc but cant still feel my legs."
>"Ah yes...Your leg suffers fractured and lacerations. We did you best to fix it..there are steels inside those legs, holding your bones"
>The doc smile before continuing
>"You will have a full recovery in few months and a physical therapy for your legs after we take out some of the steels. You will be provided with painkillers and antibiotics."
>You nod and smile. Looks like this is not a permanent cripple.
>"You can stay here until recovery but...you might find it boring and the food here is...."
>"Ehem..Doc, do not change the subject please"
>Nurse Redheart cough and nudge the Doc
>"Hm? Oh yes...Do you have someone currently living with you? A parent or guardian perhaps?"
"uh...no. I live alone in my apartment..."
>The doc nod
>"Hm...it seems you have to sta-"
>"I can do it!"
>Rarity suddenly stand
>"Are you sure miss Rarity?"
>"Oh yes, i will take care of him...as part of my gratitude"
"Are you sure Rarity? You dont have to go that far"
>"Of course Anon. I cannot leave you here with this...boorish hospital grow"
>What?
"What?"
>"Then it is settled"
>The doctor clapped and you just stare at him. Did he just decide without your consent?
"Actuall-"
>"Thank you Doctor"
>Rarity interject and the doc nod, leaving you speechless
>"Now miss Rarity. We have few instructions that we need to show you...please come with us"
>Rarity nod and exit the room with Doc and Nurse, leaving you alone to digest on what just happened.
>>
>>25902402
are you planning on finishing this story?
couse this thread is going to die, soon
so if want to finish this story it would be good to pastebin it and move to a general thread like fingerbang
nice story though
>>
>>25901946
I dont remember having a child

>>25902402
>And now here you are...in front of a boutique/house...and on a wheelchair.
>You never ask for this.
>"Oh come now darling. Dont be grumpy"
>She smile as she unload your luggage
>"This could be a unique experience. You will be sharing a house with two beautiful girls"
"Two?"
>"Oh yes, silly me. My sister is currently living with me. Wait a moment please..."
>She opened the front door and call...actually she screamed inside the house. It was loud...very loud.
>"OH SWEETIEBELLE, COME HERE FOR A MOMENT"
>The she turn back at you with a sweet innocent smile.
>"She will be right here"
>And she does. A sweet little girl with a strange colored hair exit the house
>"You called me, sis?"
>"Yes. Sweetiebelle darling, this is Anonymous"
>The girl stare at you as you waved at her, childish curiosity sparkle on her eyes
>"Um..are you the one who save my sister?"
>You nod and suddenly she approached you like a kid on a sugar rush.
>"So you ARE the guy that Rarity talks about all day"
>Ehem...Sweetie dear, do NOT say anything between us. Understood?"
>Damn...that's a bit scary but...she talks about you?
>"alright sis"
>"Good. Now help Anon feel welcomed while I unload the rest of his belonging"
>"Alright, let's go Mr.Anon"
>Boy, isnt she adorable
>Sweetie quickly dash into the house...before she come out again sheepishly
>"Oh...I am sorry Mr.Anon...I forgot you are on a wheelchair"
"Just Anon, Sweetiebelle"
>"Then call me Sweetie, Anon."
>You nod. You;re starting to like this girl
>"And uh...May I push your wheelchair?"
"Sure"
>She let out an adorable smile and quickly pushed you into the house.
>>
>>25902730
Hm...i rarely visit fingerbang and this story might be far from over.

If that is your suggestion then I'll see the thread died first then might continue...if i am not lazy
>>
>>25902774
>i rarely visit fingerbang
me neither but it's the only eqg general i know since Wardrobe malfunction died
>>
>>25902822
true...
Guess i am late to the party huh?
>>
>>25902840
better late than never
I m still hoping that one day WMF will return
>>
>>25902969
Actually, i saw them few days ago
I just missed the reverse trap thread.
So...is it only the two of us?
>>
File: just the 2 of us.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
just the 2 of us.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>25902988
> i saw them few days ago
saw what? Wardrobe malfunction? don't fool me

> reverse trap thread
never heard of this thread

>is it only the two of us
think so
>>
>>25903258
Maybe it was few weeks ago...dunno.
Well then mini-me, it's time to hit the hay.
Night
>>
>>25903302
sleep tight writefriend
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>25902743
The Grammar...
The horrific Grammar...
We need some more writers here...
>>
bampu
>>
File: 1418625904269.gif (1 MB, 580x573) Image search: [Google]
1418625904269.gif
1 MB, 580x573
>>25903343

Clearly, there was some mental trauma in addition to his spinal damage. He's just writing in-character
>>
File: Misery 02_thumb[1].jpg (50 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Misery 02_thumb[1].jpg
50 KB, 620x400
>>25900142
tbqh I'm afraid...
>>
>>25900501
keep going
>>
Just woke up, see you faggots in an hour.
>>
>>25902743
more?
>>
File: 1367493391161.png (196 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1367493391161.png
196 KB, 800x800
>>25900372
>Pretty much no one on this board likes Rarity, it's a fact.
sick meme brony
>>
File: 1450328039274s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450328039274s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>25906531
I like her but not as much as the other fags in the show
>>
>>25900372
I like Rarity but not as a waifu or anything, but how I like others like Vinyl or Lyra. I can use them all for stories, but there's one that I've always had the will to do, but no threads to do her.
Hint: Donkey. If one of them popped up, I'd be in home.
>>
>>25902743
go on
>>
>>25905955
When?
>>
>>25907682
Earlier,I woke up, ran for thirty minutes around the block, had breakfast, fed my dogs, and took a bath. When I was done, about an hour after I posted this:
>>25905955
my kid brother hijacked my laptop to watch ponies with our kid cousin for the next three or so hours. I managed to get it back just now, and will begin writing (and posting) again after this message.

>>25900501
>Ouch. Whatever isn’t bruised or broken hurts.
>Three weeks out of the hospital, and I’m already exercising.
>Damn you, Rainbow Dash.
”So much pain.”
>”Come on, Anon. Buck up. You know your doctor’s orders. We gotta make sure you don’t lose muscle from being chair bound for the next months. Besides, we both know your back needs all the help it can get.”
>”Dashie, dear, don’t be so hard on Anon.”
>Rarity walks in from the kitchen, handing me an ice pack for my back.
>Being cooped up in a wheelchair can do a number on your back, kiddies. Be careful.
>”Rarity, Anon’s back will not survive the next seven months if he doesn’t regularly exercise what muscles he has left right now.”
“Come on, Dash. Give me some credit. I’m not that--- Yea-OUCH!”
>”You were saying, Anon?”
>Rainbow says with a look of disapproval on her face. Give it up for Dash to know exactly where my back hurts the most.
>She takes the ice pack from me, and places it on the spot she just pressed firmly with her thumb.
>”Just because you’re staying with Rarity, doesn’t mean you get to slack-off from your routine. Especially now that you actually NEED it to live.”
“Come on. I’m not a lardass anymore---“
>”No. But both your tibia and fibula are crushed, your left patella is dislocated, and your left femur has hairline fractures. You’re not getting off your ass for months, and will need every inch of physical fitness for the time being. Argue with me again, and I will massage your hips.”
“Don’t you dare!”
>”You think I’m bluffing, Anon?”

I'm back.
>>
>>25908375
yay!
>>
>>25903343
So that means i should stop?
>>
>>25908375
keep going
>>
>>25909012
no, that means you need to continue, but fix your grammar
>>
>>25909150
Nah.
cant write while proofread. It will disturb me and l'll have writer's block.
I did say i warned you
>>
>>25909012
Keep going. Let's write. Together!
>>
>>25909212
ok fine, just dont abandon the story, i want to see it continued
>>
>>25909236
Bro, dont make my blood pumped.

>>25909274
aight.
>>
>>25902743
>As you entered the house, you noticed plenty of mannequins, expensive clothes and purple decorations. It looks like an exclusive boutique for Kings and nobles.
>"Can you believe that she run this store by herself?"
>You shake your head, still amazed at the collection of clothes and the store.
>"I helped her too..."
>There's a pride on her tone and you raised an eyebrow
"Really?"
>"Sometimes"
>She pout as you chuckle on her expense until both of you passed on a staircase.
>"Our room is upstairs and also Rarity's workshop too...but she prefer working on the ground floor."
>You nod and Sweetie continued until both of you stopped on a white door.
>"This is the guest room."
>you opened the door and...wow
>The room itself is well furnished with a good quality double bed and equipped with bathrooms too. The window have a great view and the atmosphere is cool and comfy.
>"You like it?"
"Better that my apartment. She really love to go all out,doesn't she?"
>"That she does."
>You wheeled yourself in and touch the bed...it's a very comfy bed. You put your both hands on the bed and readied yourself.
>"Um...do you need my help?"
"Nah, it's fine."
>Take a deep breath,Anon and LIIIIFT
>You barely succeed in as you lift your body on the bed, face down. Then you turn and set yourself in a seating position, almost out of breath.
>You reaally need to lift some more.
>Then you noticed Sweetie with a face of someone who wanted to help but cant.
"I am fine, Sweetie"
>"You sure?"
"Yup...oh! how bout you help me bring my pills. Rarity should have em"
>Then her face brightens
>"Sure Anon. I'll be right back"
>You sigh but cant help to smile as the girl quickly run to take your pills.
>Closing your eyes and trying to ignore the pain, you are left with your thought. What a blessing to have someone taking care of you...even if they both are strangers.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 256x256
>you're at the bowling alley
>you're not even good, you just went with some friends because you knew Rarity would be going too
>try to talk to her throughout the night
>drop spaghetti at every chance
>everyone is leaving now
>still trying to talk to her in the parking lot
>"Oh Anon you're funny!"
>she isn't paying attention as a car goes flying through
>driver isn't paying attention either
>push her out of the way

>Now that the horse is done with me
>I'm waking up I cannot see
>there's not much left of me
>nothing is real but pain now
>"Oh Anon, cheer up! You'll only be like this for a few months!"
>darkness imprisoning me
>all that I see
>absolute horror
>I cannot live
>I cannot die
>trapped in myself
>body my holding cell
>"Do you want me to take you outside today, darling?"
"Sure"
>>
File: full.jpg (527 KB, 2568x2000) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
527 KB, 2568x2000
>>25908375
>She massaged my hips. I now know how that feels. No, it was not nearly as sexual as I was hoping it to be. Not when she used her whole body weight to really get DEEP into the muscle.
>I honestly feel like meat that’s been tenderized to be turned into steak tartare.
>I am in too much pain to speak my mind, and too preoccupied being spoon-fed by Rarity to talk.
>”Say “Ahh”!”
>And I do. Another spoonful of her omelet rice.
>Seriously, if I didn’t know any better, I’d have mistaken Rarity for a weaboo back when we were in college.
>”So, Rarity. Really, how do you keep up with him staying with you? It’s been weeks since he got discharged. I get you wanting to show your gratitude for saving his life, and you’re cool with him being here cause you’ve been friends since high school, but don’t you get tired?”
>”Oh, darling, you of all people should know that I’d do anything for my best friends. By the way, how is his treatment going so far?”
>”Oh, you know. It’s going as good as it can get. If he wasn’t as soft as he was before the accident, he’d probably be a bit better right now.
>Hey!
“Hmph~”
>I say, or at least express indignation. To which, she just laughs at.
>”I’m joshing you, Anon. You’re as good a shape as can be expected, compared to a bunch of wheelchair bound paraplegics. But seriously, we need to work on your back. It’ll be the most stressed part of you during recovery.”
>This omelet rice is really good.

Something came up (again). Will resume posting later, tonight.
>>
>>25910494
You a busy guy eh bro
>>
>>25910032
>Sleep takes you and you dream. A dream that your legs are healed and you run around like a child until you fall....and a headlight appeared. The sound or roaring engine...the scream of tires...you must move...but you cant...your legs are not working...the only thing you can do is scream and scream and scre-
>"ANON!"
"WHA?!"
>You woke up, eyes wide open and body full of sweat. Your heart beats like a marathon runner with adrenaline pumping through your body and you are short of breath. In front of you is Rarity, her face filled with worries.
>"Darling, are you alright? You are having a nightmare"
"I-I am fine Rarity..."
>Deep breath Anon...Deep breath. Slowly, you heartbeat and breathing returns to normal.
"I...I am fine.."
>" I nearly had a heart attack when you began to scream. It's almost dinner Anon..."
"Wait....really?"
>you look at your watch...7:30 PM.
>"And are you sure you dont need my help?"
"Nah. It's cool Rarity. I just need to lea-ARHG"
>You grit your teeth as a painful pulse soar from your legs. It feels like someone pounding your legs with a jackhammer. the adrenaline must have suppressed the pain.
>Rarity quickly went beside you with a panicked face.
>"Anon? darling are you alright?"
"M-meds..It hurts"
>"What? What hurts?"
"M-my meds...please...hurry...ARGGHH"
>Rarity nod and quickly pick your meds on the nightstand. You quickly search for the painkillers and trying to remember which one is it. Grabbing the yellow pill container, you popped it open and quickly swallow two pills...and pray that this pain stopped.
>And finally it stops. Your shirt is soaked with sweat and...someone is holding your hand
>"Anon..."
>Rarity look at you with concern, her soft hand still gripping yours.
>"I...I am ok now...lets go"
>>
>>25910962
Damnit
The last dialog was Anon's
>>
>>25900142
bump
>>
boop
>>
>>25900142
This is literally the plot for that one iCarly episode where Freddy pushed Carly out of the way of a truck...tf
>>
>>25912398
Did fred die?
>>
>>25912416
Yeap
>>
File: 1391972150964.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1391972150964.gif
2 MB, 576x324
And then Rarity plays with your dick and you can't do anything to stop her.
>>
>>25912398
Should I be concerned that I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about?
>>
>>25912794
What if it is sweetie?
>>
>>25912809
Would be damn sweet
>>
>>25912398
I'm ashamed to say I now exactly what you're talking about
>>
>>25901380
Not really a waifu fag or anything, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head.
>>
File: 1349496988297.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1349496988297.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>25912809
I just said it was Rarity.
>>
File: rare44.png (43 KB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
rare44.png
43 KB, 202x202
>>25901380
You forgot to mention that fact that she's A COMPLETE SLUT.

The element of loyalty is the element of purity. This pony is the superior waifu.
>>
>>25912776
Good

>>25910962
>Crawling and pushing yourself, you managed to carry your body into the wheelchair. An arduous task but you better get used to it for the next few months.
>Rarity is still beside you, contemplating whether to assist you or not.You caught her with that constant worried face of hers.
"It's fine Rarity. I dont want to be a burden to my generous caretaker"
>You tried to reassured her but it seems that that wont do
>"Anonymous darling, It's alr-"
"I know...I know"
>You quickly interject.It's not like you dont need her help...it's just that you dont want to burden her or made her worry.
"Let's get some grub. God knows I need them"
>She nod in defeat as you wheel out of the room.
>Few minutes later
"Holy! This is delicious"
>You you dipped some more bread on the thick mushroom cream soup and consumed them like a greedy squirrels. You quickly stopped stuffing yourself when you look at the two sisters. Rarity smile at you while elegantly used her spoon for the soup while the cook,Sweetie Belle, grin at you.
>"You reeeally like my cooking dontcha Anon?"
"Yep.."
>You quickly used the spoon to avoid more table etiquette embarrasement.
"this is the best soup I have ever eaten. My complements to the chef"
>You did a mock bow and Sweetie giggles.
>"Aww,you dont need to do that. I am just glad that you liked my food"
>"Sweetie dear, your soup is going to get cold"
>"Oh Right!"
>you laugh and continued to eat that delicious cream soup.

Alright guys,Ill be frank with you. I still have exams until new year but ill try to add few post when i have the time
>>
>>25913563
I m curious where this is going
>>
>>25913563
I would save or Pastebin this if I were you
>>
>>25912398
It's not really that unique, nobody'd get a trademark for that
>>
>>25912794
>>25912809
These are literally the opposite of a problem.
>>
File: 1431315160021.png (376 KB, 782x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431315160021.png
376 KB, 782x1000
>>25913563
>Sweetie made something she didn't burn and was actually edible
You lost me here.
>>
>>
p.10 bump
>>
File: 1450465944421.gif (509 KB, 320x302) Image search: [Google]
1450465944421.gif
509 KB, 320x302
God speed
>>
bumped for more
>>
p.9 bump
>>
Simple bump
>>
>>25921794
Deluxe edition bump
>>
>>25922738
Bump of the year
>>
Writefags, where art thou?
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>25925035
>>
>>25923896
They hath foresaken us.

I might try my hand at writing for this thread though.
>>
>>25926702
If they have forsaken us, we'll do it ourrselves
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>25926702
Go anon!

>>25927572
Yes, we shall!
>>
>>25928760
Ok. Somebody give me some non sexual ideas.
>>
>>25929930
>Anon saves Rarity
like the prompt
>Everyone's grateful
just logical
>Rarity doesn't necessarily fall for Anon
but Anon mistakes her care for that
>Anon asks Rarity to post on image boards for him else he's going to (mentally) die
like that one Anon who asked his younger brother to post sad frogs and had 100s of sad frogs
>>
>>25930060
hm...
Time to write i guess
>>
>>25913563
>After the dinner, a satisfied smile plastered on your face as you pat your belly. It was very satisfying and you can barely feel the pain from your leg.
>For once this week, everything is good.
>You insisted on helping Sweetie as she began to collect the plates.
>"It's alright Anon. Get some rest"
"Nah, it's fine. Just let me help with wiping the dish, it's the least i can do"
>Before Sweetie can politely reject, Rarity finally speak up
>"Sweetie dear, let him. He is as stubborn as AJ."
>Sweetie nod while you smile in victory.
>"Oh and Anon.."
"Hm?"
>"Try not to push yourself darling. You are still our guest."
"Will try"
>"Good. Now if you excuse me, I have some work left to do"
>And she quickly disappeared into her workshop. You carry half of the plate into the kitchen and began to wipe the dishes after Sweetie washed them.
>You two talked about trivial things such as favorite food and Sweetie began to talk about group:The Cutiemark Crusader or something.
>After the dish is done, both of you say goodnight and you went to your room.
>The second time gets easier as you push yourself into the bed and lay there, waiting for the sandman to spray his dream sand...
>The only thought in your mind is that you are a luck guy with two cute sisters taking care of you.
>And sometimes you think this is heaven and you are already dead
>>
>>25931124
yes!
>>
bamp
>>
>>25931229
go on
>>
Page 10? Not on my watch.
>>
>>25933846
may the force be with you
>>
Is there a rule against writefagging while one anon who may or may not come back is doing a story?
>>
>>25934469
What do you mean?
If ya want ta write, just write em
>>
>>25934469
Write away. Designate yourself in some way or another to avoid confusion and go nuts.
>>
Bumpin' like a maniac
>>
File: sill.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
sill.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>25900142

>Of course this is how fate would have you.
>In a wheelchair, legs, broken.
>Barely mobile, barely alive..
>As you stare emptily out the window.
>Window open as raindrops peck at you.
>If you had any sense, you'd just jump out right now..
>All for some girl, you threw away, your legs, and your livelihood, for some..
>Random. Fucking. Girl..
>All on some, flimsy, fucking moral whim.
>As if to say, 'Hey world, I'm a hero!'
>You're no hero, you're nothing.
>You're scum just like the rest of these people.
>You try pushing yourself out toward the window.
>It's the second floor of some beauty boutique/bedroom.
>Maybe a passing car will have the generosity to 'accidentally' finish you off.
>>
>>25937307
>You climb clinging hard to the sill.
>Goddamn fucking legs!
>They won't move! They won't fucking move..
"Goddammit just let me fucking die! Goddammit why did I have to live!?"
>"Anonymous? What on earth are you screaming about, good lord you're certainly making a ruckus.."
>You're out of your wheelchair trying to lift yourself out the window with just your arms.
>"Now Anon, you should get away from there, you could fall from that height and injure yourself further."
>You sigh.
"Wouldn't that be a travesty?"
>"Oh Anon, I wish you wouldn't be so morbid about this situation."
>She walks over to you.
>"You're never going to get any better by laying on the floor and complaining about the circumstances."
>She lifts at your chest.
>"Ungh, now back, into the wheelchair with you!"
>You press up with yourarms getting back into it.
"Rarity, why did I have to survive, why couldn't I have just saved you, and that have been the end of it?"
>"Oh pish posh, none of that! You're talking like you're practically suicidal!"
"Just go the hell away. I'll wheel myself home somehow.."
>"You're not going anywhere, you have no one else who can take care of you, you said so yourself!"
"My life was no good even before the accident, but now look at me.. Reliant on someone else.. A pathetic dreg.. A parasitic leech unworthy of even death."
>Raritys expression sours.
>"I.. I'll just, give you some time to yourself now.."
>She walks away closing the door.
>>
>>25937317
>Even if you go back to the window, you're probably not even strong enough to fling yourself out of it.
>You wheel yourself back toward the window.
>You stare outside watching as the cars drive by.
>City ambiance, the honking of cars..
>The rain, clouds painting everything with a dreary somber tone.
>You look around the room.
>Two beds, yours, and Raritys.
>It's only your first day here.
>Just coming back from the hospital.
>This being the alternative, entrusted to a complete stranger.
>You had to convince the doctor you were related to her.
>Surprised they didn't run a background check or anything.
>You wheel yourself back around.
>There are some books on a shelf.
>Oh boy, reading, in the digital age..
>No, even if it wasn't, reading isn't something you'd wanna do.
>You'd rather be out, walking around, talking to people, trying to get out and make friends.
>Resume work or something.
>>
>>25937317
>A parasitic leech unworthy of even death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
>>25937337
>Time passes, you're trying to read this book.
>'Fashion through the ages.'
>How is it possible to have found a subject which you could give less of a fuck about.
>Seriously, fashion is merely the opinions of a majority.
>It's entirely a social construct with absolutely no objective value whatsoever.
>Suddenly knocks on the door.
>The door creaks open.
>"Anon, I hope you're feeling better. I.. I went ahead and made you some homemade chicken noodle soup.. Now, to tell the truth, I'm not exactly a perfect cook, but you should be thanking your lucky stars I didn't have Sweetie Belle cook it for you or-"
>You're trying to ignore her as you read this vapid garbage.
>She walks over with the tray.
>"Thats one of my favorite books I-"
>She seems to notice your expression.
>She pulls up a chair in front of you.
>"Alright Anon, here we go."
>She lifts a spoon full of the soup.
>It smells.. Pretty nice actually..
>You grimace as you close the book setting it aside as Rarity guides the spoon into your mouth.
>"Is it alright? I tried my best but-"
"I-its fine.."
>She cracks a smile a little as she feeds you another spoonful.
"Ah, thats hot!"
>"Oh goodness darling I'm ever so sorry! I'll blow on it next time ok?"
>Oh great more of Raritys germs..
>Rarity takes up another spoon.
>She carefully blows on it a few times.
>"Alright Anon, here it comes.."
>You open your mouth.
>She slides the spoon inside.
>"I'm sure your mouth is burning from that other bite, would you care for a drink? It's orange juice I hope you like it."
>She sets the tray aside on the bed.
>Some comes close with the cup bringing it to your lips.
>The orange juice slowly slides from the cup into your mouth.
>"Is this good, or do you want more?"
>You give her the thumbs up to keep going.
>Being treated like this is so embarrassing..
>>
>>25937365
>It's night time.
>You've been helped into your bed by Rarity.
>She sleeps just across from you.
>She said to call on her if you need anything.
>Why the fuck would she say something like that anyway? It's not like you need help sleeping.
>Fuck her, you don't want to be here, this whole situation blows a thousand cocks.
>I mean, what the hell are you even gonna do for all these months till your legs heal up?
>When is life gonna go back to the at least semi-normal routine?
>Why did it have to be this way?
>What shit prick thing ever possessed you to be a fucking hero?
>You can't get away.. You're stuck here with this woman..
>This woman who has some kind of mental issue if she thought taking you in was a good idea.
>How the hell can she run a business when she clearly makes such poor choices?
>You tried to warn her about that earlier, that taking care of a cripple could slow down her business.
>But she doesn't listen, no one does.
>You just want this terrible nightmare to end..
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>25934469
there are rules for writefaggotry?
>>
>>25938592
follow the prompt in some manner
try not to make too many spelling/grammar mistakes
anything else, i wouldnt be able to tell you, i am not a writer
>>
>>25938957
Ì-is there more
>>
>>25900142
Bump
>>
>>25900142
bump
>>
>>25939281
this is what i managed to dig out of people, maybe not exactly ideal for every situation and/or scenario but good enough

>>25939606
>>25941054
>>25941168
>>25941612
>>
>>25900142
bump
>>
>>25900142
bump
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>25900142
bump for writefags.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>25900142
bump
>>
>>25900142
bump
>>
>>25900142
Bump
>>
What if a rusty writefag friend of mine was summoned here through Steam?
Would anyone read it?
>>
>>25900142
Funny thing is I just got out of a wheel chair a couple weeks ago from falling off a radio tower like the retard I am.
>>
>>25948679
>falling off a radio tower
What the fuck were you even doing on one in the first place?
>>
>>25948694
Parkour... and it was raining... I didn't make it very high before I slipped. but still, an akward landing at 15 feet was enough to fuck my back up to cripple me for 3 months. Let me tell you what. Not being able to feel your dick is the weirdest experience ever.
>>
>>25948746
>parkour in the rain
Wow, you weren't kidding about being a retard.
>>
>>25948757
eyyyyy
>>
>>25948959
yoo rofl
>>
>>25948746
>French art of physical white flag
>mental capacity of a frog eater
>mon visage quand je ne voudrais jamais niquer vos parents
>>
>>25912416
Carly might have seen a naked Freddy in the shower. Then put socks on a diving mask to cover her eyes
>>
>>25944524
>>
File: what could possibly go wrong.jpg (19 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
what could possibly go wrong.jpg
19 KB, 500x449
>>25900691
>Also, my story, my writing style. Don't like? Fuck off.

I liked this until you got defensive. I don't like your story because you seem to be a child molesting faggot.
>>
>>25952307
Moe
>>
>>25900142
bump
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.