[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to live in equestria, but you have to live in the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images (4).jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
18 KB, 300x168
You get to live in equestria, but you have to live in the same house and sleep in the same bed as your least favorite pone. would you do it?
>>
apply kill to self
>>
>>25899725
>Least favorite
Fucking Rainbow Dash, if I can't walk over the clouds I'm fucking ded
>>
That would be... Twist? Snips? Snails?
I don't fucking know. Either way, it'd be worth it.
>>
Out of the Mane 6 or in general?
>>
>>25899964
General would not even be bound by G4 pones.
>>
>>25899725
>rape
Obviously.
>>
>>25899725
My least favorite happens to be not the least attractive

>>25900447
>>
File: image.png (388 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388 KB, 1024x576
>>25899725
>least favorite pone
means it's still in the set of favorite pones which means I'm spared the worst pones since they're not in the sets of favorite pones or pones to which I am ambivalent therefore I'm living with Coco who I like but have the least attraction to due to how little exposure I've gotten to her over the years not to mention the fact that I'll be living in Manehattan and not Ponyville which is kind of a bummer
>>
Joke's on you faggots. Pinkie Pie doesn't sleep.
>>
>>25899725
Share a place with Rainbow Dash? Sure, I don't see why not. I mean, I'm not head over heels for her but she's still a cute pony...
>>
>>25899725
I don't even know who my least favorite pony is. Most of the foals we've seen. Derpy for sure. A few of those Manehattan ponies? Pretty much every male character. Canw e just say least favorite pony in the mane 6? I at least know Rainbow Dash is my least favorite out of them.
>>
Sleep with soarin?, goddammit
>>
>>25899725
well fancy pants got a hot cunt as whife
i think he wouldn't mind sharing more than just the bed with me

rape anyways
>>
>>25899725
>least favorite is Rarity.
>have to live with her

As long as I'm not involved in anything, then fine.
>>
>>25899725
So I'm fucking suck with Princess Love Potion and her pathetic fucking sperglord of a husband?
Fucking joy.
>>
File: 1436070485428.png (385 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436070485428.png
385 KB, 1280x720
>>25899725
But I love them all...
>>
>Starlight Glimmer
Blek, but fine
>>
>>25903444
Then no Equestria for you.
KARMIC RETRIBUTION
>>
>>25900494
This
>>
>>25899725
>tfw I like them all
>tfw I don't really have a least favorite
>tfw I just live alone, in a cold and empty bed

I wasn't expecting this feel, Anon. Why?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.