[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daring Do and the search for Santa Claus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1
File: 1450493200322.jpg (516 KB, 1936x1096) Image search: [Google]
1450493200322.jpg
516 KB, 1936x1096
Lets get this book finished /mlp/. We are nearing the end of this story.

We still need more posts so fell free to add.(Just make sure it is involved in the story)

One more thing, cause we are close to finishing we need a cover for it. So if any drawfag that would like to help would be appreciated.

Drop box https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d2j4l4mfcvmup0/Daring%20do%20and%20the%20search%20of%20santa.docx?dl=0
>>
>>25881400
Fearing NigNog's return, Daring headed to the local fried chicken restaurant in hopes of finding information in addition to picking up an affordable meal for a family of four.
>>
>>25894620
She was soon kicked out after a series of racially-fueled insults toward the staff and stealing customer's food. Pissed, now it was Tracy's turn to try.
>>
>>25896634
Tracy, beign the "direct" mare she is, kills all the staff, and starts cooking the chicken
>>
>>25896690
She cumsumed their flesh to gain a better understanding of the situation. Unfortunately, all she could feel it do was make her zigger accent worse.
>>
>>25898575
Unfortunately the smell of the chicken was becoming to strong it wasn't long before PETA would be upon them
>>
>>25898662
Peta dtarted to crush the place, so it was daring's duty to stop them. She called tumblerinas, and screamed she was being oppressed.
A war between retards and bestiality fags started
>>
>>25900296
while all the bloothbath happened, tracy finished the chicken, but she couldn't eat because ponigg stole all the chicken
>>
someone is here?
>>
>>25902627
yep I will be adding the new posts in a little
>>
boop
>>
>>25900787
Cutting their loses short, our heroes fee the scene like a robber flees from a break-in.
"Weeeeeeeeeell, shit," announces Glimmer, "Who else around Ponyville, home to Princess Twilight and friends (friends sold separately), is going to know where this NigNong is."
>>
>>25906330
The restaurant suddenly explodes in the distance. Looks like Tracy rigged it.
"At least they all died equality".
>>
>>25907523
Meanwhile, while Daring and Tracy decided on what to do next, Daring was practicing her salesmanship by working to sell dildos and dildo necessaries and sexual favors to the local filles and colts.
>>
Boop
>>
poopy butthole
>>
>>25910589
"Hey, kid, wanna try my dildo"
>i-is it used
"Of course,I'd never sell one without testing it first"
They lock eyes.
>m-maybe. I mean, it does k-kind look like one of those t-things ah'd find at Z-Zecoras. Can it u-use mag-
I'm a moment of brilliance, Daring shots, "IT WAS SO OBVIOUS. THE ULTIMATE FOREST ZIGGER MUST KNOW WHERE NIGNOG HIDES. THANKS, KID, THIS ONE'S ON THE HOUSE". She shoves the dildo into the yellow filly's mouth and runs off to find her team.
>>
So many bumps.
Come on /mlp/ all of you post. You don't need to be good at writing here. Just post and make sure it at least lines up with the story
>>
>>25914199
tracy tells the girls about zecora, so they ask help to aryanne to find her using her nigger radar
>>
>>25916933
Aryanne said her nigger radar Was going off the charts. The radar detected over 9000 Niggers in the nearest KFC.
>>
>>25917542
Our heros know they cant handle all these niggers all at once, the threesome thought of a plan to kill these niggers.
>>
>>25917911
Then they got the most fool proof plan of all. Crashing a plan into the KFC. After the niggers would die they would talk with the head nigger. If he is still alive of course
>>
buuuump
>>
boop
>>
>>25917927
Fortunately, Zecora had not been in what remains of the KFC and the explosives filled aircraft. Sensing a disturbance in the Force, the supreme zigger came rushing to the scene. "How fortunate it was for me, that I was not inside that KFC. But your troubled looks give me pause, I sense you seek Santa Claus. To get your adventure back on track, first you'll cowards must smoke this crack."
>>
>>25920669
The next chapter was filled solely with the word Bump.
>>
>>25920857
10 pages worth
>>
boop
>>
>>25920669
the three smoke the crack, and pass out.
when they wake up, they find out zecora stole her shit. but the only good thing is they are close to santa. they are in a train to the north!
>>
>>25923714
in the train they see a hobo
the hobo said he sings and travels around equestria
the girls asked for a song, and then they had sex with the hobo, just for fun
>>
>>25924326
And now we write the tearjerking lyrics of this hobo's song before continuing our main story:
>>
>>25924745
STANDING
>>
>>25925214
HERE
>>
>>25925240
SUCKING
>>
>>25925593
MUH DEEK
>>
>>25926009
ON THE RAILS
>>
>>25926508
THE BOYS
>>
BUMP THIS
>>
>>25927843
SWEET ASS
>>
I will update the story in a little. Keep it up and I love the song so far
>>
HORSEPUSSY
>>
>>25930018
MAKES ME HARD
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>25930231
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
boop
>>
>>25932651
JUST
>>
>>25933885
DO IT
>>
>>25934463
AGE GENDER DILDO FISTING
>>
>>25934831
AND MAGIC MAKES IT ALL COMPLETE
>>
>>25935467
MY BIG HOBO
DID YOU KNOW YOUR CUM TASTES THE BESTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
>>
>>25935996
Now, back to our regular scheduled program:
>>
>>25936335
the three mares leave the train, and they see they are in the crystal empire
daring decides to go to cadance, to travel through the land of the yaks
starlight tells them they will need equal equipment for the adventure
tracy kills a random pony cause she was hungry
>>
>>25936866
all three go to the crystal castle
smell like glass as always.
tracy asks for directions while daring is fighting her inner nigger to no take the castle's treasures
glimmer is angry because she isn't a crystal pony and be superiorly equal with them
>>
>>25937687
To make them all equal, Glimmer knew what she had to do and went to where they kept the crystal heart. There were a few crystal ponies in the area but none around the heart. It seemed that they didn't have much interest in the heart outside of the Crystal Fair. She charged up and shot the heart with all of magical power. The heart shattered and reformed into a crystal equal sign. A burst of magical wave burst from the crystal equal sign and spread out across all of Equestria. Upon being struck by the wave, all ponies were equalized. It was a good day for Starlight Glimmer.
>>
>>25938055
Now that Glimmer was finished with her individualism genocide, Daring asks the pink princess directions for Santa's castle. Of course, Daring being the insensitive cunt she is, did so while she and Shining were having super hot NC-17 kinky horse sex.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.