[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celestia is a qt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 25
File: princess_celestia.png (1 MB, 6001x4474) Image search: [Google]
princess_celestia.png
1 MB, 6001x4474
Celestia is a qt.
>>
File: 1444562219455.png (461 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444562219455.png
461 KB, 1280x720
Agreed.
>>
\[T]/
>>
File: 6ZIDULq.png (215 KB, 313x750) Image search: [Google]
6ZIDULq.png
215 KB, 313x750
>>25892196
>>25892221
>>
File: 1433704337829.png (572 KB, 2232x1605) Image search: [Google]
1433704337829.png
572 KB, 2232x1605
>>
File: 1028062.png (281 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1028062.png
281 KB, 750x750
>>25892196
OP is correct.
>>
>>25892196
Why would I ever want to be this pony? Why would I do that and cause her a slow pain of knowing she will outlive me? Why would I give her the best relationship ever just to have her emotionally breakdown on the day I die?
>>
>>25892421
She's been outliving people for 1000 years.

She should have enough experience to cope with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 633x783) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 633x783
>>25892421
Because there is no end to glory,
There is no end to love,
There is no end to being,
There is no death above.
>>
File: 1350321391061.gif (621 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1350321391061.gif
621 KB, 500x400
>>25892196
Luna is cutest princess.
10/10 would be personal servant an day.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 577x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 577x566
We need green of AiE as Celestia's bodyguard. That would successfully complete this thread.
>>
File: 1416255875011.png (310 KB, 1333x600) Image search: [Google]
1416255875011.png
310 KB, 1333x600
>>25892196
She is indeed a qt3.14
>>
File: refuse purveyor.jpg (30 KB, 634x397) Image search: [Google]
refuse purveyor.jpg
30 KB, 634x397
>>25892558
>>25892691
>>
>>25892742
Nope. ot until 100 posts. Then I may slap my nametag on and do something.
>>
File: I'm on the case.png (97 KB, 337x280) Image search: [Google]
I'm on the case.png
97 KB, 337x280
>>25892742
I'm on the case
>>
>>25892790

No one cares faggot
>>
File: 1449372840325.png (14 KB, 1310x972) Image search: [Google]
1449372840325.png
14 KB, 1310x972
>>25892742
Aren't there a bunch of those on fimfic already.
>>
File: 1350324464609.jpg (80 KB, 413x637) Image search: [Google]
1350324464609.jpg
80 KB, 413x637
>>25892782
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 564x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 564x548
>>25892790
No problem. I'll do it.

>Be Anon in Equestria.
>Been here for a few weeks, no major changes, but one thing has been getting to you.
>Not a single inhabitant of this entire place seems willing to hire you for anything.
>Not that they lack any faith in you, but there's no Affirmative Action here or anything like that.
>Fortunately enough, due to your uniqueness as a species, Celestia has offered you asylum.
>Unfortunately enough, you are rapidly growing tired of just sitting around for tests and questions, and on a whim one day you ask your royal housemate the question that's been bothering you for days.
"I beg your pardon, Milady, but I've been wondering..."
>She gives you a quick glance over a group of papers she's studying.
>"Yes, Anon?"
"Madam, I want a job."
>She places the papers down in front of her, staring curiously at you.
>"Is there a reason for this, Anonymous?"
>To be fair, there really isn't, but you need to come up with one fast.
"Yes, ma'am. I want to contribute to Equestria somehow. Anything you need from me, just say the word."
>She considers it for a second before smiling a bit and giving a quick nod.
>"Very well, Anon."
>You can't help but shake a little with excitement.
>"You will be my bodyguard."
>jaw drop.jpg
"Oh. Okay, then."
>She hears the odd tone of your voice and smirks a bit.
>"Something wrong?"
>You shake your head quickly, emphasizing how amazing her choice is.
"Not in the slightest, Princess. I just hadn't hoped you'd pick something I'm quite that good at."
>She raises an eyebrow and smiles, as if to accept a challenge.
>Well, this should be exciting, if nothing else.
>>
>>25892972
fuck, you beat me to it.
ah well, nice story so far
>>
>>25892972
>She continues to cast a sly grin at you every few moments as she leads you upstairs, taking you to a moderately sized room a few doors down from the massive doors leading to her own room.
>"I've been waiting for you to request some form of employment for some time, so this room is already prepared. I hope it's to your liking."
>It is indeed, being notably larger than a normal human bedroom and decorated in a strangely Victorian fashion.
>You take a step forward, pressing your hand against the bed as you look around.
"I like it. Thank you very much, Princess."
>She gives a quick nod, then her expression changes drastically.
>"Anon, grab your gear, quickly! We have to be at a Council meeting in five minutes!"
>You rush back downstairs after grabbing the rapier and sheath that had been tucked in the closet, only realizing on the way down the marble stairs how un-bodyguard-like you look.
>Too late as you rush across the courtyard into the smaller building, where the dozens of Council ponies are waiting at a huge table.
>Each one of them bows to Celestia in turn, and gives you a passing glance of incredulousness.
>You're too distracted to realize how fast you're coming up on a chair that is sticking out farther than need be, and you smash into into it, causing the occupant to spill out onto the floor.
>Oh, no.
>It's Blueblood.
>He leaps up from the ground, staring up at you with all three feet of angry royalty he can muster.
>"You, sir, have insulted me, Prince Blueblood, nephew of the great Celestia! For your crimes, you shall-"
"I challenge you to a duel of blades!"
>You begin berating yourself instantly for saying it at all, but you remembered that royal etiquette dictated that any challenge by a noble must be met.
>Blueblood laughs in your face.
>"You think yourself a noble, peasant?"
>Okay, getting legitimately angry now.
"Well, I'm your aunt's bodyguard, so you do the math."
>Silence through the room except for a few snickers at his face.
>>
>>25893302
Enjoyed, pls cont.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 498x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 498x372
>>25893357
Will continue in about 1.5 hours. Got things to do.
>>
>>25893302
Alright, it's back.

>Blueblood's eye twitches for a moment before he slams a hood down and glares up at you.
>"Fine, then! You and I will clash steel at dusk, outside this building."
>You find yourself wondering if his balls could be in a tighter knot and are about to let him know your position when Celestia approaches and gestures you down next to her.
>"Perhaps you had better wait outside, Anon."
>You take a deep breath, nodding once and spinning about as snappily as possible and walking straight out.
>Speech begins behind you as you continue, and you listen to the vague sounds of arguing as you wait outside the door, watching every once in a while as a pony passes by through the courtyard.
>This becomes so monotonous that you scarcely notice that one of the ponies that is now approaching you is wearing a tiara.
>Once you realize that Luna is approaching, you snap immediately upright.
>She works to stifle a giggle as she walks a circle around you, silent until she gets back in front of you.
>"So, you are my sister's new personal guard?"
>You give a quick nod.
>"She always did have a flair for the unusual. You may do well, though. I assure you, you will have to prove yourself, so do not expect this job to be easy."
"I didn't ask for easy, ma'am, but I appreciate your concern.
>>
File: vlad8_large.jpg (95 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
vlad8_large.jpg
95 KB, 500x277
Gonna start a small mini story here
>Entry 1
>Equestrian campaign, day 6, Colonel fido of the
Diamond Dog warband "crystal mutts"

>After 6 long days we have reached the border of Equestria. Our stomachs are full and our spirits are high. we make ready for battle.
>Rumors are spreading around the camp about the princess's pet, this youman that came to our world 6 winters ago.

> Legend says when he came to this world he pledged himself to both of the royal sisters of Equestria in grattitude of their kindness.

>Rumours deviate from him being an armored golden giant to a crazed bloodthirsty butcher.

>They say his arms and armor were made from materials gathered from Luna's moon and forged in the fires of Celestia's sun itself and that no spear or arrow can penetrate it.

>I'll have to put a stop to that, can't let rumours and legends damper the morale of our troops

>Probably just propaganda by the Equines to boost their own morale.

>I have sent a full company of scouts ahead to survey the terrain and gather intel on whether or not our enemy knows we are here
>>
File: vlad06l.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlad06l.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
>>25895175
> Entry 2
>Equestrian campaign day 7, colonel fido of the Diamond Dog warband "crystal mutts"

>My scouts have not yet returned, i am beginning to worry that our enemy might be closer than i first thought. Tomorow we shall march in the direction of the scouts.

> The hair on the back of my neck has been on end for the past day, when i was a pup my mother would tell me that means danger is nearby. Such a silly superstition.
>>
File: nk_dracula_sil_cap_021.jpg (57 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
nk_dracula_sil_cap_021.jpg
57 KB, 600x473
>>25895240
>Entry 3
>Day 8, colonel fido.

>We have found the scouts, although i wish we hadn't. All 123 of them we found impaled at a clearing in the dense forest.

>To our horror some of them were still alive, begging and crying for us to end their misery. We obliged them.

>What kind of monster is capable of such a thing? it must be brought to justice for our fallen comrades to be avenged.

>We now march at a quickened pace, eager for revenge.
>>
Sorry about the huge breaks in green, but we should be back up to speed now.

>Luna gives you a quick nod of her head as she walks away, and you begin to lapse back into your state of casual observation for almost an hour before the door beside you opens.
>A mass of ponies steps out, each discussing dry political matters with the one next to them.
>You watch them all carefully, making sure none of them are casting any sort of off looks at Celestia, who's bringing up the rear of the herd.
"So, everything went well?"
>She gives a quick nod and sets off back toward the castle as she speaks, leaving you to follow two feet behind.
>"As well as could be expected. Council meetings are always terribly boring. I had the idea to hire a traveling party planner to do a few things to each meeting to spice them up a bit, but the idea didn't go over as well as I'd hoped."
>You raise an eyebrow, genuinely curious as to what could have transpired for such a story, but you are stopped from asking by the sun suddenly glaring in your eyes.
>As you shield your face for a moment, you begin to realize that the sun wasn't in that position last time you were here, and that at this rate, dusk will fall in maybe two hours.
>You give a quick glance to your rapier, still hanging at your waist, and take a deep breath.
>It's been longer than you care to mention since you've actually practiced fencing, but when you heard it was the preferred method of challenge or even recreational combat amongst the higher-ups of Equestria, you knew you had to get a blade made.
>Celestia had been gracious enough to designate one of the royal blacksmiths to the task, and he had outfitted you with a beautifully balanced blade, the closest to perfect you'd ever seen.
>Still, the sword wasn't going to fight for you, and you began to sweat under the collar just a bit as the thought of taking on Blueblood ran laps in your head.
"Excuse me, Princess?"
>>
>>25895876
>She steps through the doorway into the main hall of the castle and turns to face you.
>"Yes?"
>You take a deep breath before asking the question in your head, primarily because you're embarrassed to even think it.
"How...good is Blueblood? At fencing, I mean."
>She gives the question a bit of consideration before answering, leaving you in desperate tension.
>"I'd have to say he's one of the best in Equestria. I've never seen him beaten, that's for sure."
>Great.
>You've successfully managed to enrage the best swordfighter in the country and challenge him to a duel IN FRONT of your new employer for a job based almost entirely around combat ability.
>Fine job there, Anon.
>"Then again, he's also not my bodyguard."
>You perk up a bit at this statement, catching some sort of undertone beneath it that gives you a strange confidence.
>She's right, after all.
>She didn't choose him as a bodyguard, she chose you.
>There had to be a reason for that.
>You follow her into the main hall and back up the stairs, stopping at her room door.
>"I'll be getting dressed for dusk, Anon. I suggest you do the same. You'll find appropriate clothing in the wardrobe in your room."
>You give a quick nod, sure that the smile on your face looks a bit strange.
>Despite this, you step off five yards to the right and into your room, throwing open the mahogany door and revealing dozens of sets of clothes.
>The vast majority of them are suits that would challenge the work of the finest Italian tailors, although there are some street clothes, as if Celestia expects you to go incognito as the only human in a world full of pastel horses.
>You shake off the thought and toss your thermal Henley and blue jeans aside, sliding quickly into a gray pinstriped suit and enjoying the feeling of the silk-lined jacket.
>There are advantages to working for royalty, clearly.
>A quick run of a brush through your hair and a moment to reattach your sword to your waist, and you're ready to go.
>>
>You take a stance outside Celestia's door, staring down anypony who comes near, including the castle guards.
>Obviously you look somewhat intimidating in a suit, because they're actually shying away a bit.
>You've seen them around before, and these guards aren't scared of jack.
>Celestia steps out of her room a few minutes later, and you can't help but feel guilty that she's wearing something that beautiful to watch her bodyguard and nephew duke it out.
>You've seen a few mares wearing dresses, but she's wrapped in a gold party dress, puffy at the shoulders and hugging at her flanks.
>She notices your glance and raises an eyebrow.
>"Something wrong, Anon? You act as though you've never seen a mare before."
>You give the comment a second before responding with the best line that comes to mind.
"Well, I thought I had. Obviously I was wrong."
>She looks a bit taken aback as she steps away, and casts you a few glances over her shoulder as she walks back to the staircase and begins up it again.
>Once at the top, you watch as she steps onto the balcony already occupied by the mysterious Luna and her horn begins to spark.
>The sun lowers from the sky, and is replaced by the moon almost immediately after.
>Celestia takes a quick breath and turns back around, strutting toward you and then past you.
>"Well, Anon. I believe you have a date to keep."
>Right...
>You reluctantly follow her down the stairs, your hand now drumming on the belt that holds your rapier.
>By the time you make it to the courtyard, Blueblood is already there and tapping his hoof impatiently.
>"Well, it's about time you got here. I couldn't expect punctuality from an animal, I suppose."
>You rack your brain for an adequate comeback, but very few present themselves without either making a reference that none of these ponies would understand or insulting all of them, so you decide to leave that one alone.
>>
>>25896117

>The courtyard is far more crowded than you were anticipating, and it's putting you more on edge than you feel is necessary.
>At least half the waiting staff is out here, as well as most of the Council members and a few ponies you don't recognize.
>You gulp back your nervousness and draw your sword, taking a deep breath as Blueblood draws his own by magic from a sheath held by a butler beside him.
>"So, Anon. To the first blood?"
>You give a single nod, and without warning Blueblood begins.
>Your mind can barely register all the different directions his blade is flashing, and your body acts instinctively to parry.
>Vaguely, in the back of your mind, you recognize his attack as something resembling Capapelle, but more aggressive.
>You improvise a defense, but with his magic, he's much faster than you.
>With no time to think, you roll quickly to the left, just as his sword swipes where your stomach was a mere second ago.
>Now you're able to leap up onto a wooden crate at the edge of the grassy pavilion, stacked up against the castle wall.
>The high ground gives you an advantage, and you manage to hold off the advances of the prince much more easily now.
>"You're not too bad, freak. I'd go so far as to say you're one of my first worthy opponents."
>In the heat of the moment, the insult flies over you and you respond with the only thing that comes to mind.
"Shut up and fight, huh?"
>He grits his teeth, his horn throwing off sparks now as the tip of his sword begins to spin around yours.
>You recognize it as a disarming technique, but out of the corner of your eye you see something else.
>The triangular tip of an arrowhead is pointing out of the open window of the Council building, right at Celestia.
"I don't THINK SO!"
>You rip your sword free of the lock and kick Blueblood right in the jaw, causing him to stumble backward into his aunt and knock her off balance just as the arrow flies from the window and plants itself in the wall ten feet away from you.
>>
>>25896341

>The whole courtyard erupts in screams and yells as you leap down from the crate you were just on and rush toward the building, smashing the door open with your shoulder and staring around the room.
>The flutter of a cloak comes from the opposite window, where someone is clearly escaping.
>You almost rush after them, but right now you need to check the area to make sure they were alone in their efforts, and so you spin around and rush back outside to join Celestia.
"Milady, are you alright?"
>She gives a quick nod, dusting herself off and turning to Blueblood.
>He's bleeding a decent amount from a few dislodged teeth and a gash in his lip, but nothing that not being an idiot wouldn't prevent in the future.
>He tries to stutter out a few words before clenching at his mouth again, clearly in pain still.
"Yeah, I know. I broke the rules and insulted your honor again. Tell you what, get better and then we'll fight in an actual arena where there are no assassins."
>He glares at you for a moment before spinning around and stomping off, followed by his entourage.
>Whatever, you've got bigger fish to fry.
>"So, Anon...any idea who that might have been?"
>You think for a moment, but nothing you've heard about in your time here would indicate any party who would be after Celestia.
"I'm afraid not. All I saw of them was a dark cloak, and that bow they were using."
>Celestia rubs her own lip for a moment, clearly in deep thought.
>"A bow, hmm? Well, they were either a unicorn or a pegasus, but if they weren't working alone, we may have quite the ordeal on our hands. I'll send a message to Twilight and have her look into any cults in the area. Any suggestions from you?"
>You give the matter a moment's consideration before making the clear choice of a bodyguard.
"Well, first things first, let's get back inside. We're sitting ducks out here."
>>
>>25896415
Pretty good so far, keep going.
>>
>>25895352
Infinitely more interested in this green
>>
>>25897029
I agree. Hopefully he returns.
>>
>>25896415

>As you make your way back upstairs to your respective rooms, you continue listing security measures Celestia will need to take.
"I'll be having a bow made and a supply of arrows for my personal use so I won't be forced to chase attackers down anymore. I'm also going to post a double shift of guards on your hallway at night, and on any trips you go on, I'll be leading an armed convoy along with you."
>This last gets an odd look from her.
>"A...convoy, Anon?"
>Right, they don't have trucks here in Equestria.
"It's a line of vehicles all moving toward the same destination. Basically it's the only unstoppable force on the road."
>She raises an eyebrow as you come to a halt in front of her door.
>"Do you really believe something like that is necessary?"
>You think about it for a moment, then nod.
"Until we know what we're up against, yes."
>She glances off to the side in a guilty fashion, leaving you dreading what she might say next.
"Something I should know, Princess?"
>"Well...I'm actually scheduled to go on a diplomatic envoy to Yakyakistan..."
>You begin running over preparations in your head, glad she's at least given you enough time to get ready for it.
>"Tomorrow."
>You stare blankly for a moment, hoping that she's joking, but no such luck.
>After a few seconds of not breathing, you close your eyes and begin to accelerate your thinking process, working overtime now to find a solution.
"Princess, how do you usually get to and from these conferences?"
>"Well, either I fly personally, or I ride in a sky chariot."
>Note to self to make Sky Chariot the name of your band when you start one.
>That aside, you may have just come up with an idea.
"One more question. Who is the weather manager for Canterlot?"

Power Gap

>You watch eagerly as a group of pegasi land on the balcony at the top of the castle, headed by a tan pony with a dark red mane.
>"I was told we were needed by Princess Celestia. What can we do to help?"
>>
>>25897273

>After struggling until 3 A.M. to get the group of pegasi into proper form, you practically collapse down the stairs to bed.
>You strip off your suit as you enter the room, barely managing to kick the pants off as you flop onto the bed and drag the massive comforter haphazardly over yourself.
>It feels...nice, like another warm person in bed with you, and it's fuzzy.
>For all you know, you could be snuggling with Celestia herself.
>This thought gives you a quick grin as your eyes forcibly shut, throwing you into a deep sleep.
>"Hello, Anonymous."
"Wait, did I miss something?"
>You're definitely hearing a voice directed at you, one that seems very familiar.
>"No, silly. Have you already forgotten that I am the Princess of the Night?"
>Out of nowhere, Luna steps forward into your line of sight.
>In hindsight, this kind of makes sense, but having an actually conscious other being in your dream is kind of a new sensation.
>For some reason, she's never done this in the time you've been here.
"Any reason you're here tonight, as opposed to the last two weeks?"
>She tilts her head from side to side, her expression that of ambiguity.
>"Just an instinct."
>There are a few moments of awkward silence between the two of you before you finally can't stand it any longer and ask the obvious question.
"So why are you here, then?"
>The directness of the question seems to get her attention.
>"Well, I'm here to see what you're dreaming about. Celestia seems to think very highly of you. She says you did better than she could have possibly imagined in the duel against Blueblood."
>You feel your chest swell a bit with pride, then a realization hits you.
"Wait, better than she could have imagined...? Did she..."
>Luna chuckles a bit as you finally come to a very angering realization.
"Celestia set up that duel, didn't she?"
>The whole thing is a bit more obvious now.
>Blueblood's chair wasn't sticking out until moments before you knocked it over.
>>
>>25897445

>Luna steps over to you, placing an arm around your shoulder.
>"You couldn't have expected her to rely on you as a bodyguard without some form of test, could you?"
>A fair point, but it didn't dull the shame of having fallen for it.
"Well, what do your instincts tell you now?"
>She looks at you, a strange half-grin on her face.
>"I can't say I know. You are certainly quite the enigma, Anon. All I believe I could give you here would be a bit of advice, which is to learn to control your mind better."
>You cock your head to the side in curiosity as to what she means, and the motion alerts you to a lack of cloth on your anterior.
>You glance down and see that there is a complete lack of clothing anywhere on your entire body.
>You glance back up at Luna, who is still giving you that strange half-grin, which has suddenly taken a completely different meaning in your mind.
>"As I was saying, you might wish to gain better control over your mind, otherwise I fear many of our talks may end up like this."
"Right. If it's alright with you, I'm gonna finish out my night alone."
>She nods, already fading away and leaving you to deal with your own embarrassment.
>It's not like you were a terrible specimen of a human, for sure.
>One does not simply get a job as a bodyguard by being Gabe N. tier, and she had nothing to be laughing at below your stomach, either.
>Then again, you did just display your junk to a pony wearing a tiara and giving you zen lessons.
"Note to self, check my tea for any other kinds of leaves tomorrow."
>>
>>25897535

>You wake up a few hours later to a knocking on your door, one which you answer posthaste.
>It's Celestia, and you're suddenly very glad you only stuck your head around the door.
>You find yourself wondering how exactly she woke up looking like that, considering how much of a mess you undoubtedly are.
>"Good morning, Anon. I'm sorry for the rude awakening, but we won't actually have time for breakfast this morning. Did you get all the arrangements set up for our trip today?"
"I did indeed, ma'am. Give me five minutes to get ready and we can take off."
>She nods and steps away from the door, leaving you to your business.
>You decide to wear another suit today, but maybe one a bit more flashy.
>After rummaging about in your wardrobe for a moment, you find what looks like a genuine zoot suit in the back left corner.
>After a moment spent admiring it in all it's tacky glory, you slip into it, muttering to yourself.
"Let's be honest, this is not the worst thing I've seen worn around this city."
>Another quick brush of the hair and teeth in the little bathroom add-on across the room, and you're ready to roll.
>You rush up the stairs to the balcony, where Celestia and Luna are already waiting along with the chariot and seven pegasi.
>You give a quick whistle and five of them rush to position themselves a few meters above the chariot and begin flying in a circle, attracting clouds in a funnel shape.
>Celestia steps into the chariot and gestures you to take the seat beside her as Luna throws glances at you, your suit, and something a bit lower than your jacket that you opt to not think of right now.
>The two pegasi remaining attach themselves to the chariot, and with a whistle from Celestia, you're off.
>The five pegasi you employed from the weather control follow the chariot, staying just a few feet in front of it to ensure that the tunnel of clouds envelopes the chariot entirely.
>>
>>25897874

>You give everything in and around the chariot a quick check, trying not to look paranoid in front of your new boss.
>"Everything alright, Anon?"
"Yes, milady. I spent quite a while working on this last night, and I would hate for it to go wrong on me now."
>She chuckles a bit, leaning back and relaxing.
>"I'll be honest, Anon, I had second thoughts about taking you under my wing when you first came here, but now I'm glad I did."
"You aren't the only one. I wouldn't have lasted three days in Equestria without you."
>She shakes her head.
>"Don't sell yourself short, Anon. I'm nowhere near as good at fencing as Blueblood, and you took him to a standstill. That, and you're far more intimidating than you'd think."
>You raise an eyebrow, about to ask what she means by that when suddenly thunder blasts your eardrums and you grab Celestia, diving to the floor of the chariot.
"Stay down, Princess!"
>You leap back up, watching as two of the pegasi forming your cloud wall drop out of the sky and the wall splits open, revealing a group of unicorns.
>Wait, unicorns?
>As the gap widens, you see that they are, in fact, riding on the backs of pegasi.
"Could this day get ANY weirder?"
>You quickly pull your rapier out from it's sheath on the floor of the chariot, thanking your past self for being thoughtful enough to put it there as insurance.
>The unicorns each draw a bow and fire in rapid succession, pinning the arrows primarily in the sides of the chariot, although a few fly over and scarcely miss you.
>You turn to the three pegasi still maintaining the loop, then back to the group of attackers, and the only workable idea comes to you.
"Hey, guys! Get over here!"
>The weather crew breaks formation, flying alongside the chariot now.
>"I hope you've got a plan for this, twolegs."
"Yeah, I do. Just hold still."
>Trying desperately to keep yourself from shaking, you step out onto the tan stallion's back, placing your other foot on his slightly smaller companion.
>>
>>25898126

>As you step completely outside of the chariot, the third crewmember takes a spot behind you, keeping you upright on his two friends.
"Alright, get me over to them. I'll handle the rest."
>The four of you maneuver through the sky, and as soon as you come within a meter of the first archer, your sword flashes, snapping his bowstring instantly.
>He sneers, swinging the elongated stick at you, but you lean back into the support pony behind you and manage to dodge the strike, instead jabbing the pegasus that he's riding just under the wing.
>Nothing fatal, just enough to make him drop.
>Then again, considering how high up you are...nevermind, don't think about that.
>You don't have to tell yourself twice, as your attention is quickly diverted again by another volley of arrows, this time aimed exclusively at you.
>One of them skirts the shoulder of your suit, tearing the bright orange fabric and replacing it with a thread of red.
>Your adrenaline has already kicked in, luckily enough, so you only register that you've been injured, not the pain from said injury.
>You most certainly register it, however, when Celestia raises up from the chariot, her horn sparking and her eyes angry.
>"ANON, GET IN!"
>There are no complaints as you dive off of your group of pegasi into the chariot and they all lift into the sky above.
>A massive magical blast radiates above you, and you can hear an audible smack as at least ten ponies are thrown backwards by the shockwave Celestia has emitted.
>After a few moments of heavy breathing, you stand back up, resheathing your rapier once your mind is sure the fight is over.
>You turn to Celestia, your breath still somewhat ragged.
"M-ma'am...?"
>She takes a single, long breath to recover from the evidently huge amount of magic she's just expended.
>"Yes, Anon?"
"Remind me to never, ever make you angry."
>>
>>25898251
We aren't done yet. Keep this one alive. It only gets better from here.

>For the remainder of the day's flight, you keep a very close watch on the airspace around you, disregarding what your evident paranoia may look like to Celestia.
>Your sanity is only saved once you land, pulling to the side at a sort of campground that seems to have been set up prior to your arrival.
>You roll to a stop and hop out of the chariot, still tensed and ready for a fight if one should come.
>"I believe we're alright for the moment, Anon. This campsite is guarded on all sides by a unit of the Yak military. They've offered us shelter for the night on the way to their capital."
>This knowledge would probably do a lot to ease your nerves if you hadn't just watched a group of cloak-wearing ponies carve through your personally designed defense like a knife through warm cheese.
>She notices your lack of relaxation, and shrugs.
>"Whatever you choose to do with your night is up to you. As for me..."
>She turns, her horn sparking as the sun lowers in the sky and is rapidly replaced by the moon.
>"I'll be turning in now."
>You have to admit, sleep is kind of tugging on you right now, but the sheer shock of what you've already seen is just too incredible.
>You decide to think about it inside your tent, however, since the snow has already accumulated about three inches around your feet while you've been thinking out here.
>You slip into the canvas structure, surprised at how warm it is, almost like a personal oven.
>You remove the cold, soaked clothes from your extremities and place them down by your feet on a line hanging from both sides of the tent and slip your lower body underneath a massively thick comforter.
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Despite your residual adrenaline, you find yourself falling asleep almost instantly yet again.
>"Oh, is that you, Anon? That was certainly fast."

That's all until tomorrow morning. If it's still alive then, I'll be back.
>>
bumping. LEABR if you come back and its dead please make a new thread i'm enjoying your green a lot and every good green i read on here dies without being finished.
>>
She has a long, hard, thick, great horse cock.
>>
>>25899992
>you will never worship her gigantic marecock
>>
>>25899075
I LIIIIVE! Green should be coming at varying intervals today unless something goes wrong with my schedule.

>You spend what feels like a few hours chatting with Luna, talking primarily about the crazy events of the day and asking her if she knows anything at all about this strange cult that's been attacking Celestia.
>She's in the dark as well, but you'd been expecting that.
>You sigh, an odd thing to do in a dream where one doesn't need to breathe.
>Thankfully, you're clothed from the waist down in this dream, which makes talking to Luna infinitely less awkward.
"So, how exactly did you become Princess of the Night, anyway?"
>She takes a seat beside you and pats the ground, gesturing you to sit with her, an action you take immediately.
>"Well, I was bo-"
>Without warning, you are jerked awake by your tent being slammed into and rolled.
>Fabric rips as the stakes latch into the sides of the tent and tear two huge holes next to the seams, through which you can a group of dark-cloaked ponies.
"Son of a-"
>You quickly drag on a pair of pants and shoes, rushing out into the frigid air with your sword in hand.
>The first one to approach does so by taking a flying leap at your face, but you make a single slash across his chest and he falls to the ground, harmless now.
>Using the extra time to get your bearings, you realize that Celestia's tent is off to your right, and you get a running start through the snow.
>As you approach the tent, another one of the cultists takes a leap at you. You slice at him just like his predecessor, but this time your sword sparks off of his skin, leaving him completely unharmed.
"What the-"
>You never get to finish that sentence, as the smaller pony tackles you full in the stomach, plowing you into the side of Celestia's tent and breaking one of the support poles.
>You reach around to the back of your attacker's cloak and grab his hood, using it as a handle to pick him up and throw him across the field.
>>
LEABR pls finish your green ive read dozens of greens on here that were abandoned halfway through. ive never once found a writefag who finished his green on this board, out of dozens of stories.
>>
Huh. Figures that asshole wasn't going to make a /sun/ this week.
>>
>>25901091
only 1 guy makes those threads ?
I was missing it already

tfw no celestia christmas stories
or atleast I haven't encountered any yet
>>
last bump for me
>>
File: 1339728525117.jpg (114 KB, 820x714) Image search: [Google]
1339728525117.jpg
114 KB, 820x714
THIS JUST IN: Lnua is still cuter than Celly.
>>
>>25901785
Breaking news: autist illustrates how serious their faggotry is.
>>
>>25899992
>>25900080
>you will never gently tease Celestia's enormous, stiffening marecock before firmly pumping her to release
>>
File: 1449982033957.gif (595 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449982033957.gif
595 KB, 480x360
>>25899992
>>25900080
>>25902069
twifags pls
>>
File: 134023485825.jpg (57 KB, 767x448) Image search: [Google]
134023485825.jpg
57 KB, 767x448
>>25901832
someone's just bein salty....

>>25900080
as salty as celly appears to be.
>>
File: ur a faget.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ur a faget.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>25902510
>lolol u mad
>>
>>25901785
You sir are extremely dillusional to think that.
>>
File: ll.jpg (139 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
139 KB, 666x666
>you'll never hot tub threesome with them
>>
>>25903913
>not breeding Princess Celestia exclusively and lovingly
Hang your head in shame.
>>
>>25904524
>Not breeding with Palutena if Celestia's interested in a three way relationship.
>>
>>25903913
unf
>>
>>25901091
it's still christmas break for some, anon
>>
>>25905217
>>
>>25892196
You faggots are turning me into some kind of queer. I just got done fapping to the thought of anally ravaging a futa Celestia.
>>
>>25906757
sounds like a personal problem
>>
>>25906757
Perfectly normal to me tbqfhwu f4m
>>
let the thread die?
>>
Bump for anti assassin anon
>>
File: 1346352646451.png (78 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
1346352646451.png
78 KB, 304x304
>>25902562
>>25903127
>>
I think theres one cunt on here whos a good writer, who starts all these great greens, and then always quits as soon as they suck you in to troll you. fucking die.
>>
>>25911342
>this ungrateful
>>
Don't mind me, just highjacking this thread so I can get to >>>/trash/
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.