[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/ Rewatches MLP:FiM. Episode 09x1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: S 01 Ep 9.jpg (269 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S 01 Ep 9.jpg
269 KB, 1280x720
We will be rewatching the whole show until more or less when we think S6 may start. Every Saturday, Sunday, and some Fridays we will rewatch one episode (see the calendar). Feel free to discuss it again, post screenshots and stuff about todays episode ITT.

I'm making this thread earlier than usual because in around 3 hours, at 14:30 EST (19:30 GMT) we will watch the episode trough some stream-like thing.

Today episode: Bridle Gossip (Season 1 episode 9). Written by Amy Keating Rogers

The stream will begin, as I said, at 14:30EST/19:30GMT right here.
https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/slashmlprewatches-obrld06woymqj2cc

If you want, you can watch it online right here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmzowc_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-episode-9-bridle-gossip_shortfilms

And you can download it here.
https://yp1.yayponies.no/episodes.php
>>
File: Calendar 6.jpg (607 KB, 1261x698) Image search: [Google]
Calendar 6.jpg
607 KB, 1261x698
And the calendar.
>>
File: ponkacheck.png (130 KB, 449x623) Image search: [Google]
ponkacheck.png
130 KB, 449x623
Alright time to watch some old pone again, nice to see you back
>>25890666
Merry Checkmas
>>
Watch something good like past sins
>>
>>25890697
thanks m8, I couldn't make the thread on past sunday for reasons and this is the first time we will be trying the stream thing. I hope it works nicely.
>>
bump

Stream will start in around two hours
>>
starting in 1:20 hours
>>
>>25890662
Racist episode
>>
one hour
>>
20 minutes and we start. Remember the link to the stream is https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/slashmlprewatches-obrld06woymqj2cc
>>
10 minutes and only 2 people on the stream. P-pls get in
>>
3 minutes for ponies
>>
one minute..
>>
ok, starting the episode. As I said, the link is here >>25891788
>>
Thanks for the stream!
>>
Well, the "stream" it's over, thanks for coming inside.
>>
File: 946893.png (44 KB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
946893.png
44 KB, 226x226
I missed it
>>
>>25892192
tomorrow we will do it again, maybe a bit later.
>>
dat tum muhfugen bix nood
thanks for the stream bruh
>>
Auper save rave
>>
Saving bump
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1366x768
aw yes
>>
File: s1 s5.png (3 MB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
s1 s5.png
3 MB, 3840x1080
nice things happens
>>
>>25896431
She sure did fix the place up.
>>
>tfw late
A-anyone still want to talk about the episode? I think it's kind of a mixed bag. It's pretty funny and it builds the lore by expositing on the difference between real and fake magic, an interesting part of Faust's MLP that the show doesn't pay much attention to now, but some aspects are just stupid.
>Of course it wasn't a curse, that would be ridiculous. It was just a plant pranking you.
I mean what the fuck? Plus the moral, while valid, is pretty trite especially in the context of kids' shows.
>>
>>25896581
>>Of course it wasn't a curse, that would be ridiculous. It was just a plant pranking you.
>I mean what the fuck?

Curses are supernatural inexplicable shits, aren't they?
>>
>>25896628
Yeah but a plant having both the intelligence to come up with those jokes and the ability to pull them off sounds just as inexplicable.
>>
>>25896683

Well, plants are technically alive.
But is impressive their humor sense.
>some seconds of interaction with the ponies
>figured out the opposite of each one
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.