[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You see, Anon, although Ponyville, the city, is administrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: twilightlecture.png (587 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
twilightlecture.png
587 KB, 1280x720
>"You see, Anon, although Ponyville, the city, is administrated primarily by the Mayor and her staff, technically the land-area of Ponyville was given by royal fiat to the Apple family."
>"Now, while they no longer have any legal rights to the town and its environs, having traded or donated most of those rights away, the remaining land they occupy still contains its title and relationship to the Monarchy at Canterlot."
>"So technically, Granny Smith is a Duchess! Applejack, of course, stands to inherit the title under standard matrilineal primogeniture."
>"Not many of the old duchies are left. Ponyville was actually the last one to be granted, although there is still some argument in Parliament about what status the Crystal Empire is supposed to have."
>>
>>25890625
Celestia a whore
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>25890625
Ponyville is a town, not a city, you incompetent cunt.
>>
File: QJATGhH.png (412 KB, 615x642) Image search: [Google]
QJATGhH.png
412 KB, 615x642
>>25890670
>"The term is legally interchangeable in Equestria, Anon. Watch your language."
>>
>>25890625
>a Duchy
no wonder they're so poor
>>
File: treesmoka.jpg (52 KB, 692x703) Image search: [Google]
treesmoka.jpg
52 KB, 692x703
>>25890625
PASS THE DUCHIE ON THE LEFT HOOF SIDE
>>
>>25890634
She's a thousand years old. Nobody wants to stay chaste for that long.
>>
>>25890625
That' actually pretty cool. Been a while since I took Civics and Economics.
>>
>>25890634
Of course this is the first comment.
>>
>>25890625
I don't know how much you think I care about this, but I assure you it's much less than that.
>>
File: 1439016734719.jpg (81 KB, 640x506) Image search: [Google]
1439016734719.jpg
81 KB, 640x506
>>25890625
Ugh, duchy-level politics are so asinine...
>>
>>25891351
What the fuck?
>>
>>25891369
welcome to paradox GSG silliness
>>
File: 1376887441361.png (344 KB, 569x818) Image search: [Google]
1376887441361.png
344 KB, 569x818
>>25890625
And I stand no way whatsoever to profit from this. Give me a reason why I should care that hillbilly Applebutt has a title that she will never use.

Besides, with the industrial revolution coming, the best way to measure wealth won't lie in owning land, but in owning machines and copyrights. If your world's any way related, in a hundred years her descendants will have to rely on subsidies just to stay afloat.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to continue reading up on Equestrian history without you prattling on, Twilight.
>>
>>25890700
So you guys don't have a system where it's identity changes based on population?
>>
>>25890625
Earth Ponies are republicans, not monarchists, you fascist swine. Only Unicorns bow and scrape to their hereditary overlords these days.
>>
>>25891726
Then what are pegasi? Imperialists?
>>
>>25891750
Yes
>>
File: Princess_CelestiaS4E01.png (380 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Princess_CelestiaS4E01.png
380 KB, 1280x720
>>25891726
>"Actually, Anonymous, Princess Twilight is correct. While Equestria does have elements of a Republic, with Mayors, City Councils, and a Parliament, ultimately my sister and I do co-rule the Monarchy responsible for all of Equestria. We retain the right to veto any of Parliament's motions, which must all be submitted for our signature."
>>
EQUESTRIAN DESTRUCTION IS IMMINENT
>>
>>25890625
Twilight!
I don't care!
>>
Celestia is just a benevolent tyrant, that's all she is.
>Everybody that doesn't accept her rule is automatically destroyed or corrected.
>>
>>25894091
>destroyed or corrected

sorry if I fuck up, on mobile

>you stand in the middle of the market square, ready to make your mind known
"Can't you all see that the royal sisters are tyrants!
>many of the ponies around you gasp at your accusation and begin to pay attention
>"sorry everypony, he means that we are beneficial and loving rulers!"
>what the fuck
> you turn to see none other than lunar liar herself
"See! Princess Luna has come to silence the truth!"
>mumbling breaker out among the crowd
>"neigh, citizens! Fair anon the citizen meant that we are here to mingle with the populace"
>the crowd responds with a chorus of "oh' okay"s
"What are you doing you harlot?! Quit twisting my words!"
>the crowd gasps at the insult, and begin to sweat at the confrontation.
>"anon is thankful about my aid in helping him to clarifying." she tilts her head upward with closed eyes. "Also, he thinks I am pretty."
>the crowd nods at the first part. They sweetly aww at the second part.
"I will make you regret this"
>the crowd snap their heads toward your direction
>"ahh, what anon meant is that he will personally arrange a picnic do yours truly" she wraps a wing around you
>the crowd snap their head to Luna
> you try to throttle her
"I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!"
>despite being shaken, Luna gasps and both her hooves fly to her face
>" ANON ACTUALLY SAID THAT HE WANTS TO MARRY US! WE ACCEPT!"
>confetti and a playing hand burst out of nowhere and the crowd begin dancing and celebrating
>being picked up into a hug by the hag Luna, you begin screaming in hopes to commit suicide by anyeurism
>Luna begins to reciprocate by moaning lewdly and loud
>all in all, the marriage was actually quite pleasant and extravagant

Just a small fun idea that popped into my head
>>
>>25890726
Laughed out loud. Thanks anon.
>>
>>25894844
dubs and continue the green text
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.