[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars/MLP Let the Spoilers Flow Through You Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 206
File: Kylo Ren 1.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren 1.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1800
Welcome to /mlp/'s official Star Wars general. We have a very dedicated group of writefags and drawfags to serve your every Star Wars fantasy.

Last thread: >>25792879

Complete pastebin: http://pastebin.com/P62yDcw1

Also, ceremonial thread music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZQPqeJkk
>>
>>25885986
I can't tell whether the title is an invitation or a warning...
>>
File: star-wars-spoilers-912x1024.jpg (87 KB, 912x1024) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-spoilers-912x1024.jpg
87 KB, 912x1024
>>25885986
>let the spoilers flow through you edition

Ok, if you say so
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1057x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1057x842
>>25885986
New thread smell
Mmf
>>
File: Swindled_TCG_Core_set.jpg (132 KB, 900x795) Image search: [Google]
Swindled_TCG_Core_set.jpg
132 KB, 900x795
>>25883429
If I was in the Star Wars universe, and assuming I ever had the opportunity, I'd totally try to become a Jedi or a Sith and live out my fantasies of being a wandering space samurai as I devote the rest of my life to mastering the Lightsaber and kicking ass.

Becoming a Bounty Hunter would also be pretty awesome. I'd strive to be like a Star Wars /k/ommando and get my hands on as many crazy ass blasters and thermal detonators as I can while I hunt down dudes all over the galaxy. I'd also more than likely blow a large amount of credits on alcohol and hot alien chicks kind of like >>25885578

Also I would rename myself Jet Jenkins because I think it sounds cool and why the fuck not?
>>
File: Outboundthrawn.jpg (49 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
Outboundthrawn.jpg
49 KB, 360x500
>>25886654
As an addendum to this, if we got to be in the Star Wars universe would we be able to choose what Species we could be? What kind of species would you guys choose to be if you could, or would you rather stay Human?

I'm kind of a Chissaboo myself, although being a Feeorin would be pretty sweet too. Both species look really appealing to me aesthetically and tend to have naturally healthy and athletic bodies.
>>
>>25886743
Sith Purebloods are the shit. Then again, they are currently extinct and were very rare when they existed. I'd love either Zabrak or Miraluka.

If I were force sensitive, I would love being Sith. If not, I would to for Admiralty of some sort. Maybe even leader of space pirates.
>>
Watching the movie a second time made it better somehow.

Third favorite.

V > IV > VII > VI > III > II > Star Wars: The Holiday Special > I
>>
Update time!

>Pandem looks at the three apprentices. “No questions? Good. Darth Immor will take the first set, then Clandesta, then myself.”
>He starts to walk away before turning back. “Oh, and, Immor. No amputations. They need their limbs.”
>A genuine sigh is let out by Ahuizotl. “Fine. But I refuse to adopt your training saber policy.”
>Pandem shrugs as he walks off. Clandesta starts following him out. As she walks out she says “Good luck you three. Break a leg. And watch out for his infamous third arm.”
>She cackles as she exits.
>Ahuizotl glares as they leave, then turns to the three apprentices. Despite being some of the only organic parts of him left, his eyes somehow sends a shiver through you more terrifying than his monstrous metal limbs.
>”Let us begin. Follow me.” He turns and strides off to the interior of the Academy. You, Trixie, and Gilda exchange glances before following him.
>The stone hallways echo the grinding and whirring of gears and joints. The mechanical Sith leads the three of you into a large room.
>The interior follows the same lighting as the others, but it is much larger. It also is completely barren except for a slightly elevated platform that is centered in the room. On each corner of the rectangle is a stone pillar.
>It reminds you of the dueling area on the Darkbright.
>Ahuizotl steps onto the platform, then turns back to face you. “So you three are going to be working together… Just as your masters did before you. If you are going to be working together, then you need to get to know each other. And, in the wise ways of the Echani, the best way to learn about others is through combat.”
>He pulls one of his sabers from his belt and points it at the group of you. He continues with “Let's start by showing each other your styles. Gilda! Step up and show these two how real Sith fight?”
>>
>>25888020

>Gilda smirks and says “Of course master. I’m itching to move after the journey anyway.”
>The Zygerrian steps up onto the platform and grabs her two sabers from her belt. Ahuizotl grabs a second saber from his belt, which seems to hold three lightsabers total.
>You can sense a pang of fear from Gilda as she takes a ready stance. Ahuizotl activates his crimson lightsabers and says “You know the rules. If you leave the area, you lose. If you are incapacitated, you lose. If you take three strikes, you lose. Begin!”
>Gilda activates her own red lightsabers and shifts back a little. Ahuizotl reaches his hands up and in front of him. He starts twirling his blades in complete circles with his robotic wrists.
>He pushes forward with two whirlwinds of plasma. Gilda’s eyes flicker between the two blades before she stabs between them and stops them both.
>She brings her other saber around, trying to cut at his midsection. Ahuizotl shifts a blade down to block the blade. With a thrust he knocks Gilda back.
>She lets out a battlecry and switches tactics. Forgoing her caution, she leaps forward in a flurry of her own blades.
>Ahuizotl assumes a defencive stance. He weathers the attacks, slowly backing up.
>You’re entranced in their fight, but you need to remember the point. You’re trying to learn about your teammates.
>”What’s wrong, master?” Gilda grunts. “Holding back? Afraid of what I might do?”
>Ahuizotl laughs. “You sound tired. Are you wearing out? Maybe if you trained more instead of running on talent you could actually do anything against me.”
>Gilda roars and continues her assault. Though you know little about it, you feel that this is Form VII- Juyo. She is aggressive, but even you can see holes in her defence. Ahuizotl is just choosing not to exploit them.
>His toying leads to his disadvantage though, and through her assault Gilda chops through his defence and scores a hit on his mechanical leg.
>>
>>25888032

>Ahuizotl grunts in surprise and irritation as he throws his hand forward, launching Gilda backward with the Force.
>He steals a glance at his knee before sneering “Well, would you look at that. You finally hit me. I guess I’d better finish this now, before you put me in a rage.”
>This time it is Ahuizotl who leaps forward in attack. His mechanical legs combined with his affinity with the Force allow him to sail through the air, landing right in front of Gilda. The stone floor visibly cracks under his clawed feet.
>He takes up a form that looks like a modified Juyo. His mechanical limbs allow him to twirl his lightsabers like saw blades and quickly change direction of the attack. It takes moments for him to wear down Gilda.
>Ahuizotl strikes her once on her leg, identical to the mark on his own, then grabs her with one of his clawed feet. He lifts her into the air before tossing her against the wall, outside of the arena.
>She hits the wall hard, then falls to the ground with a thud. She groans and grabs her leg where he grazed her.
>Ahuizotl stalks to the edge of the arena, going “tsk tsk tsk.”
>He puts his sabers on his belt before saying critically “You haven’t been practicing like I told you to, Gilda. If you keep this up, you’ll fall behind your peers. Or die from a simple mistake. Either way your undefeated streak isn’t something you will maintain very long”
>She rises and glares at him, then turns away. She tries to hide her face, but you can still see the shame on it.
>Ahuizotl points to you. “Anonymous. You’re next.”
>You gulp as you walk over to the platform and step onto it. Ahuizotl backs up to give you room.
>He smirks as you step across from him. “So you’re Pandem’s apprentice… you really aren’t fit for this you know. You should quit while you’re in one piece. I can sense your fear. You won’t survive with a mindset like that.”
>>
>>25888045

>You scowl as you take out your lightsaber and activate it.
>You definitely can’t beat him, but you CAN show him that you are no weakling.
>Ahuizotl draws his twin blades and twirls them a few times. “Begin.”
>Within moments he leaps at you, blades twirling into fans of death. You assume your defensive Soresu stance and try to weather the storm.
>Meer moments into the fight however you realize this isn’t an option. Each blow against your saber is like getting slammed by a speeder. The blades alternate and hit faster than a repeating blaster. The sheer ferocity of the attacks are sliding you back.
>Your arms ache from the constant beating. A sense of dread grips you as you feel your defence melting away. The worst part is, you know there are flaws in your defense. He’s just choosing not to exploit them. He’s toying with you, just like he did Gilda.
>”Heh heh heh… what’s wrong little boy? Where is Pandem’s cleverness, his wit? He would never have had himself be put in this situation.”
>He looms over you and brings both sabers down. You need to break this attack, now!
>You grunt and throw yourself out of the way. The two sabers slam into the ground right where you stood not a moment ago. You steady yourself and switch into a more aggressive stance. Djem So.
>You channel your determination and irritation into a cleave, trying to take off his arm.
>Your saber hits at an angle, but slides down the arm. The momentum carries you to the side, throwing you off balance.
>Stumbling, you try and turn around to face your opponent. You manage to bring your saber up as his come down. You block one of them, but your blade misses the second saber.
>A sharp pain blazes through your shoulder as Ahuizotl’s blade cuts into it.
>The blow causes you to stagger again, now dangerously close to the edge of the platform.
>You try to ignore the pain, but it’s nothing like you’ve ever felt. The training sabers feel like a mild itch compared to this.
>>
>>25888052

>Ahuizotl glances at the mark on his arm. “I’m impressed. Here I thought Pandem would only teach you trickery. Now that your blood is boiling, what do you way we step it up a notch?”
>He slowly stalks forward, holding his sabers in front of him. His wrists slowly start humming, then spinning, faster and faster with each step
>As he nears you, he throws in an uppercut, using the momentum to increase the power. You step back and to your surprise, he throws the lightsaber into the air.
>He slashes at you with his second saber, which you block. The saber he threw comes down and he catches it with… his foot?
>He brings the foot around and hacks at you again, getting a completely different angle than with his arms.
>The room is filled with lights as he juggles his lightsabers between his four limbs. Each attack comes from a different limb and different angle, making it almost impossible to predict.
>You slip back into Soresu, unable to counterattack against the onslaught.
>The clashing of sabers is driving you back. Ahuizotl brings his sabers together for a cross strike.
>Your saber meets his, and for a moment, you are deadlocked. He pushes against you, but you are at an angle that gives you more leverage.
>With a grunt, you hear the crunching of stone. You glance at Ahuizotl’s claw feet, which are gripping into the floor.
>He takes a step forward, and physically pushes you backward.
>No matter how much you push, he is stronger. You’re sliding to toward the edge of the platform, all the while he taunts you.
>”You’re strength is failing. Too bad this isn’t a real duel, otherwise I would cut you down here. Or maybe if this was a real platform and not an elevated slab, I would simply push you into the abyss below.”
>You read up on advanced tactics, one of which being to deactivate one’s lightsaber to reposition.
>The problem is, if you do that he falls forward, lightsabers first, right into your chest.
>Then a thought strikes you…
>>
>>25888067

>You shift your hands so you can move your fingers. Focusing on the buttons on each of his lightsabers, you use the force to press down.
>Like magic, both of his lightsabers deactivate. Ahuizotl grunts in surprise as both he and you fall forward.
>You use your momentum to spin around as he falls, and you bring your saber around.
>Switching to a backhand grip, you drive the blade directly into his side.
>The blade slides right through a gap in his armor and he howls in pain. You can see the tip of your saber sticking out the other side.
>You stand there in shock for a moment before he backhands you, sending you flying across the platform. Your lightsaber goes flying too, deactivating as it leaves your hand.
>With a crash you hit the pillar on the other side of the platform. You feel one of your ribs crack from the impact, causing you to gasp in pain. That of course doesn’t help.
>Ahuizotl falls to a knee, coughing and wheezing. He turns to look at you, a burning hatred in his eyes.
>You look in shock at the hole going straight through his chest. Your shock turns to horror as you see the wound slowly closing. What is this guy?
>He rises up, and slowly stalks toward you. “Well well, you really are Pandem’s apprentice aren’t you. The only way he could ever land a blow was through his damn TRICKS. They’re the only reason he’s alive right now.”
>You try to get up, but as you do he picks you up and throws you out of the arena. You hit the ground, thankfully not on your wounded side.
>He glares at you as you get up. “Try building up some real skill. The Republic won’t fall for your tricks.”
>You glare at him as he calls Trixie up. What does he mean no skill? He’s the one with a hole through his torso.
>Then again, maybe not anymore. How the hell did he recover so fast?
>>
>>25888078

>You hear Ahuizotl shout “Begin!” as he and Trixie clash. Trixie immediately opened up with a Force punch, but Ahuizotl just gripped his feet into the ground to keep himself steady.
>Trixie spins her saberstaff before meeting Ahuizotl in melee combat. She alternates her swings between blades and meets each of his strikes with ferocity.
>However, it quickly becomes apparent she is less skilled in her lightsaber combat than Gilda. Within moments of the initial clash, she is being tossed around by Ahuizotl’s incredible blows. She is thrown back and nearly slides off the platform.
>Ahuizotl slowly stalks closer. “You have much to learn girlie. Your stance is sloppy, your telekinesis is weak, and any concept of planning is beyond you. You should just give up while you have all your limbs.”
>Trixie gets up and shoots him a glare, clearly frustrated. “Trixie will not be beaten so easily by a half-wit droid!”
>With a shout of anger she throws her hand forward. A lance of electricity arcs towards Ahuizotl. He flinches in surprise as the bolt hits his mechanical arm. The arm spazzes out, causing him to drop his lightsaber.
>He quickly shrugs it off and picks up the dropped weapon with his feat. The crimson blade reactivates and he leaps at her.
>A flash of fear grows in her eyes as she fires another arc. This time however, Ahuizotl is prepared. He blocks with his lightsaber and lands right in front of her.
>The stunned arm has reset by now and he goes full throttle, striking Trixie so fast and hard that when she blocks she slides back several feet. Her heels hang off the platform edge.
>She flails her arms to catch her balance as Ahuizotl walks over to her. He reaches out gingerly and pokes her, knocking her over the edge.
>Trixie shouts as she falls, and Ahuizotl sits there chuckling. “Maybe you should learn to balance more too.”
>>
>>25888091

>He gathers the three apprentices up in front of him. “That was fun. Did anyone else have fun?”
>The three of you just glare up at him.
>”Heh heh heh. Good. You aren’t here to have fun, you are here to achieve perfection. The three of you will share a section of the dorms. Prepare yourself for tomorrow. You will need to learn not only how to fight, but how to fight with each other. Meet back tomorrow at 10:00 hours. Now get out of my sight.”
>The three of apprentices force themselves to bow before exiting the room.
>As the door closes behind you, Gilda smirks at Trixie. “I’m glad I got to see you at the fullest extent of your powers, oh Great and Powerful.” she says sarcastically. “It’ll be great to know that someone of your caliber will be watching my back.”
>”Sh-shut up. Trixie was merely caught off guard, that was all. Besides, you didn’t fair much better.”
>”At least I got a mark on him.”
>You need to team up with them? You can’t tell if it’s your chest that’s making you irritable or if the company of Pandem is rubbing off on you, but you can’t help yourself. You glance up at the ceiling innocently and say “At least I got a solid hit on him.”
>Gilda immediately gives you a death stare. “You got something to say, dweeb? You aren’t any better than her. My blow came from skill. Yours came from a cheap trick.”
>You return her glance with fake casualness. “All’s fair in war. Ahuizotl didn’t have the goal to kill us, anyone we fight on the battlefield will. I guess I just fight smarter than you.”
>”You want me to show you that I’m better? My master told me what he has planned. Tomorrow we fight each other, to test how each other fights and see how we can work together.” She smiles menacingly. “I’ll lay your ass on the floor.”
>Eventually you enter a set of hallways that branch out into sets of dorms. You quickly find the one meant for the three of you.
>>
>>25888098

>It’s a set of three beds, each separated by a wall and an open archway. Each bed has a nightstand, a footlocker, and a terminal to access the academy’s vast electronic resources.
>Gilda leaps onto the first bed and shouts “Dibs!” Trixie waltzes over to the back bunk and sits on the bed.
>Guess that leaves the center one… right in between the psycho and the snob. You sit down and wince as it puts pressure on your chest. Remembering your datapad, you take time to scan yourself.
>Your shoulder isn’t too bad, more of a burn than a cut. It’s little more than a dull throb anyway. Your chest shows just bruises, nothing broken.
>Maybe you should invest some knowledge in some healing abilities… if there are any.
>Actually, the more you think about it, the more you realize how little you know about the capabilities of the Force, light or dark.
>Using your datapad again, you open up some things you saved from Pandem’s personal library.
>Skimming over multiple articles, you can’t help but notice how diverse the applications are. Powers from barriers to piercing attacks, destroying or healing the mind and body, restoring life or cutting it short.
>What’s even more interesting is how diverse the alignments are. Several abilities of the light have equivalents in the dark, as well as several universal powers. A Jedi can be as damaging as a Sith, and a Sith can be as supportive as a Jedi.
>Another thing that catches your eye is rituals and alchemy. Altering weapons, transferring essence, creating beasts from pests, the list continues.
>Eventually you stop at the barriers section. It seems rather basic, little more than a telekinetic field.
>You try to form one around your hand. It takes a little bit of focus, but eventually you have a slight, shimmering field around your outstretched palm.
>You sit there, entranced by the barrier. You wave your hand around, careful not to break focus, and watch it shimmer against the dusty air.
>>
>>25888107

>An idea pops into your head. You slowly get up and walk over to one of the walls next to your bed. Raising your hand into a fist, you take an unarmed ready stance.
>With simple ease, you punch the wall.
>The barrier ripples violently as you give a half-ass punch to the stone. The blow strains your concentration, though your fist is just fine.
>Focusing in again, you solidify the barrier before giving a more solid punch at the wall. An audible thud emanates through the chamber, and the barrier around your hand cracks and fizzles, nearly gone.
>Resolidifying it one last time, you give an all out blow to the wall. The barrier shatters and a jolt shoots up your arm. You flex and unflex your fist, trying to soothe the slight pain. To your amazement, however, it feels like you just punched a cushion instead of a rock wall.
>You then glance back up at the wall and notice something that wasn’t there before. Several cracks now splinter through the stone, with your strike point as the epicenter. Though thin, you know that you did this.
>From the other room you hear Gilda call out in annoyance “Hey, will you keep it down in there? Some of us are trying to sleep!”
>You mutter a half-hearted “Sorry” before sitting back down on your bead. Whatever happens tomorrow, you’ll need your sleep for it.
>Slumping down on the firm yet surprisingly comfortable bed, you relax yourself before drifting into a deep sleep.
>>
>>25888114
>The next morning comes calmly. When you wake up you find fresh Dark Jedi robes resting on your footlocker. Gilda and Trixie are already up and in their respective rooms.
>You get up and change, trying to remain out of sight of the two girls. Sliding the dark grey robes on, you grab your datapad and lightsaber.
>According to the chronometer, you still have two hours before your next training session. That gives you plenty of time to train with this barrier technique.
>Trying not to look at Gilda, who is just finishing getting dressed, you exit the dormitory section and start heading to the training room that Pandem has set up.
>You aren’t technically training with him, but you don’t think he’ll mind you being there, and he rarely goes in that room anyway.
>You walk in and take in the room. The training droids are still in their box, waiting to be activated. A meditation ring sits off to the side. A dueling circle fills most of the room.
>The best way to test your barrier skills is probably using the training droids. Instead of deflecting with a lightsaber, you could simply block with your shielded arm.
>When you open the box, the six droids go into standby, beeping and lighting up as they do. Now, what mode to set them too…
>”Execute blaster deflection sequence 2-5.” you command.
>You take a couple steps back as two droids rise up from the box and begin circling around you.
>Taking a little time to center yourself, you follow the droids with your eyes. Your mind focuses around your arm, creating the same shimmering barrier you erected last night.
>”Begin.”
>The droids hover around for a moment before slowly alternating shots. Trusting your focus and your barrier, you karate chop the blasts out of the air.
>The barriers hold against the weak blasts, causing tingly ripples down your skin. At first it’s difficult to maintain the barrier while blocking shots, but over time you start to get the hang of it.
>>
>>25888126

>After practicing a few rounds with the droids, you feel more confident with your power. Not for combat yet, but that is something you can work on over time.
>Your comlink blips in your pocket. You take it out and activate it, hearing Ahuizotl’s angry voice on the other end
>”Anonymous! You’re late. Hurry back to the training room at once!”
>”Yes my lord” you reply as graciously as possible. No need to make him any more irritated.
>On command the droids hover back into the box and deactivate. You lock up the box and hastily exit the room.
>It takes only a few minutes to navigate back to the room where you, Gilda, and Trixie are going to be training. When you walk in, you find Gilda and Trixie going at it on the dueling platform.
>Gilda, going at her fight the same way she did yesterday, is pushing the attack with a flurry of strikes, alternating between her two sabers. Unlike verses Ahuizotl, it’s working.
>Trixie’s defence is slowly melting away against the onslaught. Each blow throws her off balance, forcing her back closer to the edge of the platform.
>Watching from the sidelines is the Zabrak cyborg, glaring and analyzing each combatant.
>The door closes behind you as you enter. Without looking away Ahuizotl grunts “You’re late. Sit down and wait for your turn.”
>A flash of light catches your attention. Trixie has managed to pull out of the losing situation and is now striking Gilda with bolts of lightning. With each bolt she shouts in rage, desperately trying to wear down her opponent.
>Each strike slows the Zygerrian, but it’s not enough to stop her. Pressing forward, she starts to chuckle to herself.
>”Is this the best you’ve got, dweeb?” she says with a sneer. “I could cut you down right here if I wanted to.”
>>
>>25888133

>Trixie grits her teeth and throws both her hands forward, sending a wave of electricity at her opponent. Gilda crosses her lightsabers and takes the wave, though it forces Gilda to stop her advance.
>The two sit there, deadlocked. The force of the lightning keeps Gilda from advancing, but Trixie doesn’t have enough power to go through Gilda’s defence.
>Eventually Trixie runs out of power. Her hands fall to her side as she staggers, panting with exhaustion. Gilda lowers her lightsabers to her side, catching her breath as well.
>Then, with a feline cry, Gilda leaps towards Trixie, who manages to bring her saberstaff up. Gilda forces back Trixie with a flurry of blows, using energy that seems to come out of nowhere. Trixie, in her exhausted state, is no match for the new attack.
>With a kick to the gut, Gilda sends Trixie out of the arena and secures her own victory.
>Gilda deactivates her lightsabers and straps them to her belt. As she gets off the platform, she says to Trixie “Thanks for the workout. It’s good to have to break a sweat every once in awhile.”
>Trixie looks up and glares in frustration. She tries to say something winces, clearly not done catching her breath.
>Ahuizotl steps forward. “The next match will be Trixie against Anonymous. I hope you aren’t too injured to fight, Trixie. It would be a shame for you to miss one of your lessons.”
>Trixie stands to her full height, trying to hide her pain. “Trixie will not be humiliated again. She will fight!”
>With a reinvigorated leap you find her up on the platform waiting for you. Grabbing your lightsaber, you step up to meet your opponent.
>Trixie takes out her saber and twirls it as it activates, creating a spiral of crimson. You activate your purple blade and give a salute.
>Ahuizotl growls a little before signalling. “Begin.”
>>
>>25888141

>A blast of electricity greets you as you take a defensive form. You barely manage to get your saber up as the bolt lances toward you.
>Trixie, taking things from a range to start with, holds her saber in one hand while launching lightning with the other. The blue lances are a new form of attack to you, but your saber blocks them well enough.
>Remember Pandem’s training Anon. Analyze your opponent, find a weakness, exploit it.
>Trixie is only using ranged attacks right now, which is something you have no real strength in. Naturally, you should press into a closer range.
>You start marching forward, pausing with each blast of energy and progressing with each pause. Trixie has a hard time maintaining the lightning, preferring short, powerful bursts.
>Ahead of you, Trixie is grunting and snarling in frustration. She seems to be losing patience with her lack of progress.
>Within a minute you are a mere ten feet away. Finally, Trixie gives up on the lightning and charges at you, swinging her saber in a tornado of death.
>At first the two blades disorient you. The speed in which she attacks is almost on par with Gilda, even if the strength is lacking. Still, Trixie doesn’t need strength to land a painful blow.
>Then another lesson pops into your head. If you know where one blade is, you know where the other is: on the opposite side of the lightsaber.
>Taking it more agressively, you try to parry and push back instead of simply blocking. You see Trixie’s blade flying at you, so you force your weight against it.
>The sudden attack sends Trixie off balance and throws off her next attack, which goes high above your head.
>Taking the opportunity, you strike back at her.
>She quickly recovers from your attack and moves to block. This is, however, a change in tempo. Now you are on the offensive.
>>
>>25888150

>Augmenting your strength, you push harder against Trixie’s defence. You grunt with each strike, growl at each block, slowly pushing forward.
>Trixie’s frustrated eyes are slowly turning to fear. She glances behind her, noticing as well as you that the two of you are dangerously close to the edge.
>Desperate to stop your advance, she throws a powerful slash against your blade, and the two of you lock sabers.
>Head to head, you push against her. To your surprise, she holds her own. She isn’t as weak as she seems.
>You notice her subtling move her hand off her blade, where she folds her hand like she’s holding a ball. You’ve got a bad feeling about it.
>You try and shift your blade down, but it’s too late. A bolt of lightning strikes your chest and sends you staggering back.
>The pain of the blow is excruciating, and you feel like your heart literally skipped a beat.
>Taking advantage of your pain, Trixie presses her attack again. In pain and desperation, you counterstrike.
>The two of you trade blows back and forward, attacking and counterattacking and parrying and blocking. You need to find a way to end this, something unpredictable.
>You try looking at her attacks again and start noticing something. Trixie’s attacks are fast and precise, but they are also looped… she’s following a pattern.
>Cursing yourself for not noticing earlier, you start forming the pattern in your head. It’s a basic attack sequence, with an easy weakness. Any interruption breaks it.
>Focusing in the force, you feign an attack before launching a kinetic punch. Trixie, expecting her pattern to continue, is caught completely by surprise.
>She flies backwards several feet before hitting the ground. Taking your advantage, you focus again.
>As Trixie tries to get up, you push her back again, this time straight off the side of the arena.
>>
>>25888157

>You let your saber fall to your side, deactivating. It never quite processed in your head that you were panting, but now you’re breathing heavier than at any point in training.
>”Interesting fight.” Ahuizotl says. “Last will be Anonymous verses Gilda. You may as well stay up there, Anonymous.”
>Not even a breather? Then again, Trixie didn’t get one either. Of course, Gilda got one when she watched you and Trixie fight.
>You‘re not sure why, but you feel like there is a little favoritism going on.
>Gilda leaps up onto the platform, looking recovered from her ‘exercise.’
>She grins menacingly. “Remember when I promised I’d wipe the floor with you? I hope you prepared yourself. Clearly you couldn’t run away for long.”
>You glare at her. “You know, I hate liers. You shouldn’t make a promise that you can’t keep.”
>Nonchalantly she draws her sabers. “Too bad I’m a woman of my word. I fight with honor, something you wouldn’t understand.”
>You ready your own lightsaber. “Whatever you say.” You know you won’t beat her, but you definitely can try.
>”Heh heh heh.” You hear Ahuizotl chuckle in the corner. “Begin.”
>As you expected, Gilda leaps right into combat. She lets out a warcry as she practically flies right into your defense.
>Unlike your last fight, Gilda is quick and strong. You can feel the rage inside her as she unleashes her brutal Juyo.
>Each strike comes seemingly out of nowhere, almost like you’re fighting a half dozen lightsabers instead of just two.
>It takes all your focus and speed to keep up with her. What makes it worse is the taunting.
>”Come on, keep up! You’re worse than Trixie! You can’t play defense forever. I don’t think you even have the guts to hit me.”
>Part of you wants to fight dirty, while another part of you wants to keep it clean just to show you can.
>She brings her twin sabers down onto your guard, creating a saber lock.
>>
>>25888162

>The next thing Gilda says makes up your mind for you.
>She leans in, right in your face, and snarls ”You fight like a wimp. I bet it runs in the family.”
>She insults your ability. She insults your tactics. Now she insults your family? Your father?
>You lean in even closer, feeling an anger building in you. “I don’t take shit from arrogant jade!”
>With a newfound strength you bring your knee into her gut. She gasps in pain and almost doubles over.
>Keeping up the pressure, you spin around and bring your saber down towards her head. Against her pain she brings a saber up to block.
>You bring down another swing, but Gilda is starting to recover. You need to get her off balance again.
>Not really taking time to focus, you launch a blast of Force right at her, sending her stumbling.
>You continue to hack at her, each blow knocking her to either side and forcing her to stay out of a stance.
>Instead of looking fearful, however, you notice Gilda is only looking more and more angry. In fact, she almost seems to be building up to something.
>Out of nowhere, she swings a punch at you, right into your throat. The impact sends you lurching back, coughing and wheezing against the pain.
>With a vicious roar, Gilda brings her sabers down toward you. You try your best to block, but only end up getting knocked back.
>You look up at your opponent in time to see her blades swinging together at you. You try to leap back, but are a hair too slow.
>A swift burn lances through your chest as one of Gilda’s lightsabers creates a long, shallow slash across it.
>The force, despite only being a glancing blow, sends you tumbling onto the floor.
>Stalking over to you, she raises her lightsabers over you for a coup de grace.
>Suddenly she starts gagging and grabbing at her throat. Her lightsabers deactivate and fall next to you.
>Stealing a glance over, you see Ahuizotl stepping forward, his hand extended and fingers curled up a bit.
>>
>>25888173

>”The fight goes to Gilda. However, remember apprentice. All three of you are needed alive. This isn’t a challenge where failure means death. There will be plenty of those in the future.”
>He releases his grasp, and she falls to the ground, nearly on top of you.
>Shooting a glare that could melt Hoth, she pulls her sabers to her through the force and leaves the arena. You try to get up and follow her, falling as you rise.
>Ahuizotl lets out a disappointed sigh. “Get patched up. If you can’t keep up, you’ll be left behind, and that just won’t do. Tomorrow the three of you will start working as a group. Physical training. Be prepared.”

That's all for now. Sorry that it's been so long since I last posted, I've had a lot on my plate lately.
>>
Oh shit bump
>>
File: 1423624683351.jpg (77 KB, 1000x683) Image search: [Google]
1423624683351.jpg
77 KB, 1000x683
>>25886743

>if we got to be in the Star Wars universe would we be able to choose what Species we could be?

Hutt Jedi
>>
>>25889653
Imagine him doing the Yoda flips from Clones.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 700x990
You know you've truly grown up when you realize that the Jedi and Sith were both wrong
>>
>>25889815

My nerfherder.
>>
>>25889815

What an autistic code

The other codes are short, simple, straight to the point

The Je'Daii Code is way fucking better

>There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
>There is no fear; there is power.
>I am the heart of the Force.
>I am the revealing fire of light.
>I am the mystery of darkness
>In balance with chaos and harmony,
>Immortal in the Force.
>>
>>25889815

>There is passion, yet emotion
Emotion IS passion
>Serenity, Yet peace

I think this guy mixed up these two lines

>Chaos, yet Order

Because this one is opposites and the previous two mean the exact same thing from the Jedi/Sith perspectives; Passion and Emotion are Sith traits and Serenity and Peace are Jedi traits so of course there would be passion with emotion and serenity with peace

He completely fucked up

Also just the formatting of the image is all over the place, line 5 is way longer than all of the others and he probably forgot to hit the enter key, plus the random capitol latters makes it look very unprofessional, not to mention the two periods at the end making half an elipsis.
>>
>>25889894
>Because this one is opposites and the previous two mean the exact same thing from the Jedi/Sith perspectives
I think it's supposed to mean there's chaos, yet order above/within the chaos
>>
>>25889894
>>25890256
What about a new better code for grey jedi/siths ?
>>
Hey I am thinking of getting some star wars games on steam, I can get the whole jedi knight series for like five euros or I can get KOTOR 1 and 2 for 6. I have 9,38 euros on my steam account. What should I go for? whats the pros and cons?
>>
>>25890791
It's RPG vs. Shooter. I personally liked the Kotor games more, but the Jedi Knight series is also great and (probably) gives you more hours of first time gameplay. Kotor on the other hand is very repeatable because everything short of the base story line can be done differently on your second, third, fourth playthrough.
>>
>>25890810
I am sorry I have to ask this but, what is the shooter and what is the RPG?
>>
>>25890836
Kotor is RPG and Jedi Knight is shooter (with lightsabers too). Kyle Katarn? He's Jedi Knight series. Revan? He's Kotor
>>
>>25890865
Is Kotor 1 required to play before I play 2?
>>
Just found out KOTOR 2 has had an update. Buying the KOTOR series. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>25890901
Nope they are largely independent.
>>
>>25890971
Good to know.
>>
File: what__by_chryseum_d9l0tun.png (1 MB, 1999x1500) Image search: [Google]
what__by_chryseum_d9l0tun.png
1 MB, 1999x1500
I've been playing the Kotor games lately, so if you see their influence in my coming updates, that's why. I'll update soon, I'm out visiting family and I have no computer.
>>
>>25891803
1 or 2?

2 best provided you have TSLRCM, of course
>>
>>25891924
Games plural senpai. So both.
>>
File: 1414228599460.jpg (25 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
1414228599460.jpg
25 KB, 457x480
>>25892202
>that pic
Every time
>>
File: Have_a_Holly_Jolly_Sithmas.jpg (205 KB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
Have_a_Holly_Jolly_Sithmas.jpg
205 KB, 1857x749
It's raining bump.
>>
>>25893842
>the lightsaber isn't even a candy cane
0/10
>>
>>25893867
I know, I know. Literally the worst.
>>
File: 1450885897899.jpg (750 KB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
1450885897899.jpg
750 KB, 1857x749
>>25893842
TIS THE SEASON, THEN.
>>
File: image.png (192 KB, 689x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 689x900
>>25894234
PERFECT
>>
http://imgur.com/RarMXzI
In the end I couldn't do it. It was too much.
>>25895275
Stop drinking and start writing, loser.
>>
>>25895977
http://imgur.com/IaWUOXK
Exept that I did, Thank you /swmlp/ my fall to the dark side is complete.
>>
File: 1324978041322.gif (143 KB, 1466x1000) Image search: [Google]
1324978041322.gif
143 KB, 1466x1000
>>25895977
You're a cheeki cunt m8 I'll give you that.
>>
>tfw no pone Poe to cuddle...
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 443x332
>>25896357
> you'll never be Poeny Damaroons co-pilot.
>you'll never tell him to not get cocky when he pulls off the best spaceship stunt you have ever seen.
>you'll never chill with him after a successful mission
>you'll never feel his light pony frame on you after he falls asleep.
>you'll never carry him to his quarters and tuck him in.
>you'll never hear him plead you to stay for the night.
>you'll never accept his offer.
>you'll never feel his soft pony fur on your bare chest.
>you'll never hear him moan and pant as his orgasm builds up.
>you'll never be the big spoon while you both drift to sleep.
AND
no one is going to write that green for you
>>
>>25896447
God damnit... If I wasn't lazy I'd write one
>>
File: Im shit at making these.png (173 KB, 475x420) Image search: [Google]
Im shit at making these.png
173 KB, 475x420
>>25895977
>>25895997
Now that was pretty good fap.

Also, drawfriend got an idea for you that might please the lekku lovers. could you draw anon fucking twilight while sucking on her lekku?
>>
>>25896583
And if I was skilled I would draw him
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 490x458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 490x458
>>25896692
I believe there was a twi'lek sunset getting gangbanged by the black sun in order. I'll get too it after that and after I finish these tall boys
>>25896583
>>25896730
Des-pair
>>
File: Starwars EqG edit.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Starwars EqG edit.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>"It's over Twilight, what could a young padawan like you do?, surrender right now and I'll grant you a painless death....maybe."
>"Never!, I will fight and defeat you evil sith lord."
>hmm... you sound so brave Twilight, but now let our sabers decide who's right.
>>
>>25898262
Basicly every green ever written here .
>>
>>25898262
>sunset
>sith

lol, pick one.
>>
File: 1336459533768.jpg (278 KB, 1000x831) Image search: [Google]
1336459533768.jpg
278 KB, 1000x831
>>25895977
I can drink on my birthday if I want.
>>
>>25896357
>>25896447
N-no homo.
>>
>>25890865
Slightly unrelated, but Jedi Knight had the best damn lightsaber fighting in any Star Wars game ever. Kyle was a beast, too. Dang. Need a pony Kyle Katarn.
>>
>>25896447
saber boner
>>
File: unleashed unspeakable dong.png (282 KB, 641x831) Image search: [Google]
unleashed unspeakable dong.png
282 KB, 641x831
>>25899026
oh yes homo
>>
>>25888183
Lookin good. I'm still wondering if Anon really got away with helping Fluttershy.
>>25895997
GOOOOOOD
>>25898906
Well shit, Happy Birthday bro
Wish I had some booze right now too
>>25899029
Agreed. I've always loved the saber combat in those games because when you hit someone with a Lightsaber it actually fucks them up like you're hitting them with a lightsaber.
>>
>>25899072
Deeefinitely. Plus it actually required that you move about and you felt like you were defending yourself and/or breaking through the enemy's defenses.

video for funs and demonstrations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-BpTNjTYfE
>>
>>25899090
guy in the video is a bit of a fedora tipper when he gets to tavion but other than that, it's daymn fine
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 206x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 206x235
>>25899090
>all that decapitating and flying limbs
Beautiful
>>
File: smiling sith.gif (942 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
smiling sith.gif
942 KB, 500x213
>>25899255
>>25899090
Quite
>>
>>25899057
But Poeny is not for sexual.
>>
>>25899343
Yes he is. All Pones are for sexual. Especially Poen.
>>
>>25889815
After seeing what a whiny bitch Kylo Ren was, I'm starting to realize that.
>>
>>25899380
No he is for comfy dogfights.
>>
>>25899460
I wouldn't go so far as to call him a whiny bitch so much as a spoiled bipolar psychopath religious nutjob darkside troubled prince-like character.

>>25889815
Thanks, Lucas. Your writing made the Jedi and the Sith illogical fucktards.
>>
>>25899476
>I wouldn't go so far as to call him a whiny bitch so much as a spoiled bipolar psychopath religious nutjob darkside troubled prince-like character.
Yes that would be an accurate description.
>>
>>25899462
Nope~. His lil poenut is for licking.

Also i totally got a bisexual vibe from Poe in the movie
>>
>>25899539
Don't turn this into starfighter please.
>>
>>25899580
no idea what that is, don't even care
>>
boom
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1646x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1646x2500
Will have a new update either tonight or tomorrow
RIP in Pizza Big Mac
>>
>>25899476
but anon, the jedi and sith ARE illogical fucktards
>>
Serious question. At what point can we start talking about the new movie without having to worry about spoilers? New Years? Until It's out of theaters? Until it's released on blu-ray?
>>
>>25901082
I'm seeing the movie tomorrow. I think a few other people here who haven't seen it are going to fairly soon.

Maybe New Years?
>>
>>25899593
It's a really bad game I believe
>>
Anyways guys. Gonna see the movie again for a third time. Be back in an hour. And maybe I'll try my hand at a Poen green
>>
>>25901375
And it's fucking sold out...
>>
>>25901107
Bad webcomic. It was just as stupid joke anyways.
>>
>>25900518
Please do.
>>25901675
It is also a game.
>>
Bomp
>>
Since it's not entirely /tv/ here, what did you think of The Force Awakens?

I really liked it, even if Rey is a shit-tier character and a huge Mary Sue, but everything else was extremely enjoyable.
>>
>>25904955
It was okay, but clearly just there to set things up. I felt like some of the soul was still missing, especially with things like base TIEs and X-Wings being the only fighters.

I don't think Rey was a Mary Sue, but the bad writing makes her come off as one. Of course, you can't discuss the subject at all without people flying off the handle.
>>
>>25904955
I thought the characters were actually alright, I was surprised by the skill of the actors as well. Graphics weren't too shoddy either.

It was the shitty script and sheer amount of advertising that rustled my jimmies. Spoiler ahead THE FUCKING THERMAL VENTS REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: starlightglimmer.gif (637 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
starlightglimmer.gif
637 KB, 300x331
I'm about to start a new KOTOR2 playthough, any character suggestions?
>>
>>25906572
Blasters only
>>
>>25906572
Grey Jedi
>>
>>25906572
I had a blast once with that game when I played full light side jedi only for my followers to go Dark Side on Dxun
>>
yo i just bout the star wars collection on steam for like 20 $
what order do i play the Jedi knight games in?
>>
File: 1436645973647.jpg (201 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436645973647.jpg
201 KB, 1600x1200
>>25906572
Be a dick to all the guys to assert your dominance as the alpha.
Chicks love that.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x300
>>25908608
Start with Dark Forces 2 at least so you can enjoy fighting Jerec and his jolly band of douchebags
>>
>>25908608
i bought it... im debating doing a blasters only play through, at least until i get a lightsaber
>>
>>25885986
>Kylo Ren is Han Solo's son
>He was part of a new generation fo Jedi trained by Luke Skywalker
>Emperor 2.0 turned him to the dark side
>He goes on a rampage and kills all the new jedi
>Luke feels responsible and goes into hiding
>Empire 2.0 is called the First Order
>MC is some black AWOL stormtrooper and a sand girl we can assume is Luke's daughter
>They do some shit and eventually end up on a legit planet version of the Death Star
>Kylo Ren kills Han Solo
>He and both the MCs duke it out before the planet implodes and becomes a new star
>R2D2 who was asleep for some dumb reason wakes up and tells everyone where Luke is
>White MC girl goes to some shitty Iceland planet and meets Luke

How's my extended universe Star Wars fanfic? I feel like if we got the right actors, this would be a fantastic movie. Sort of like 50 Shades of Grey!
>>
>>25909517
WARNING! DO NOT READ!
Also, didn't we agree to wait for New Years?
>>
>>25909557
You guys have a very misleading thread title then.
>>
>>25909596
Yeah, I was confused at first too...
>>
File: 1451274572744.gif (3 MB, 512x213) Image search: [Google]
1451274572744.gif
3 MB, 512x213
>Be Anonymous
>One day, you were busy doing whatever shit you usually do when suddenly
>KAPLOWAWOW
>You appear in another dimension for no fucking reason
>It's Star Wars ponies
>Oh wow how original
>You sit down because you were pretty tired and your throat kind of hurt
>Suddenly a mare wielding a wacky laser blaster locked eyes with you
>"Hey you! I'm the strong female secondary character with tons of untapped sexual energy!"
>Another stallion sat next to you
>"And I'm the hotshot pilot who's hiding something big."
>"And me?" another pony chimed in "Well I'm the petite feminine character who upsets feminists with my adorable quirks and unattainable looks."
>A dark, angry voice rumbled
>"I'm the antagonist, I'm a douche and so easy to hate."
>"I'm his female companion. You're not sure if I'm loyal to the antagonist or willing to switch sides but some of the readers are going to want to fuck me."
"OH SHIT A CONFLICT!"
>Character death
>Feels
>Edgy revenge scene
>You become the monster
>>
File: traitor gif.gif (1 MB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
traitor gif.gif
1 MB, 600x706
>>25910446
10/10 would spin again.
>>
>>25910476
that's a good trick
>>
Boy Sarge really likes to take these long breaks huh

Well it's the holidays, I'm sure he has family

But I miss him
>>
>>25909517
>some shitty Iceland planet

Ireland, you fucking peasant
>>
File: image.png (190 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 500x707
>>25899029
Bwop
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 222x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 222x425
Theory time:
I think that Rey is actually Luke's daughter.
In the expanded universe, Luke had one child and Han had three.
Luke had a son named Ben skywalker
Han had a son named anakin solo, along with twins named Jacen and Jaina solo.
In the movie, Kylo Ren's real name is Ben Solo, obviously trying to mix Ben and Jacen into one character.
I believe that Rey is the movies answer to Jaina Solo, only instead of being Han's daughter, she will be revealed to be Luke's.
I mean come on, they look exactly the same
>>
>>25912473
it's been ten days so obviously everyone's seen the movie by now amiright
spoiler your shit, anon
>>
File: image.png (1001 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1001 KB, 489x600
>This guy right here
He needs another game, a movie, just something, give him something! You'd think the greatest Jedi who ever lived would get more attention
>>
>>25912513
We need a Revan Trilogy. Hell, two. The First trilogy is the fall and redemption. The second one involves Meetra and their mission to Dromund Kaas.
>>
File: bwing.jpg (171 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
bwing.jpg
171 KB, 1191x670
>>25912448
Pretty good.

>>25912513
>>25912943
So what you're saying is that I should finish KOTOR?
>>
Will Sergeant Nonymous come back?
I wonder if we are going to get some Coco puffs on the next part.
>>
>>25913158
He's making sweet love to his soon to be wife
>>
>>25913657
Nice.
>>
>>25913158
>Coco puffs
Top kek.
>>
File: Prakith_RPG.jpg (21 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
Prakith_RPG.jpg
21 KB, 300x302
test
>>
>>25914051
Pretty good.
>>
>>25869399
>Be Anonymous
>A slight dampness begins to coat your hair, causing you to look up and see that snow has begun to fall
>As you exit out of this courtyard into the Hanger bay, you spot a sleek swoop bike waiting for you
>Hopping aboard and kicking the engine into gear, you zoom outside onto a lonely mountain path
>The road begins to snake along a chain of mountains as you descend away from the looming fortress
>After about half an hour of traveling, you spot smoke rising in the distance
>Several minutes later, the city pops into view
>It’s a relatively average sized city of a few million people, populated mostly by miners and a garrison of imperial soldiers, notable really only for its close proximity to the Citadel Inquisitorius
>The snow is beginning to intensify as you ride into the urban sprawl
>Your cloak, while keeping you somewhat warm, is not ideally suited to protecting you from this harsh cold
>Still, you refuse to let the elements slow you down as you park your swoop bike in front of a gray metal building
>Stomping over to the entrance, a rush of relieving heat hits you as you walk into the crowded cantina
>”Someone close that damn door!”
>You chuckle under your hood, the door automatically slamming shut behind you
>Passing by multiple bar patrons, you approach an old bartender
>”What’ll it be?”
“Do you have Tarisian Ale?”
>The man squints his eyes and shakes his head
“Then just give me whatever’s on draught.”
>Dropping a few credits on the table, you take your filled mug and begin to scan the area
>You fail to either see or sense who you came here for
“Are you not here yet?”
>Warm lips suddenly pressed against your cheek, nearly causing you to drop your mug as a pair of blue arms wrapped around your waist
>Staring back in surprise, you looked deeply into her mocking red eyes
>”Just wanted to surprise you.”
>You smile and return her embrace, putting your drink aside to bask in her touch
“Hello Midnight.”
>>
File: star-wars-1313-16941-1920x1080.jpg (450 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-1313-16941-1920x1080.jpg
450 KB, 1920x1080
>>25914067
>Taking a seat together in the far back, away from the prying eyes and ears of the other bar patrons, you take a closer look at her after being separated for so long
>She wears the same black cowl that she has often donned whenever you’ve convinced her to venture into public with you
>Beneath the dark hood lies glowing eyes that to most people appeared quite ominous, but to you were beautiful
>You had often told her that her eyes reminded you of dying suns, a compliment that had rarely failed to make her blush
>She saddled up close to you, spreading warmth throughout your body and dispelling the harsh chill that had fallen over you on the journey here
>Placing one arm over her shoulders while reaching out to your drink with the other, you are very content to sit in silence with her for some time
>A small respite from the lives of constant bloodshed and intrigue that you are both normally more than happy to pursue
>Here in this grimy back alley tavern, you and Midnight can act and speak freely in ways you both dream of one day doing openly
>It’s a time that you both look forward to immensely, and a time that each of you eagerly prepare for
>So once the two of you have finally had your fill of silence and comfort, it immediately becomes time again for the two of you to focus on your ambitions
“What have you got for me? The High Inquisitors, what did you learn in those meetings?”
>She scoffs lightly at you as she raises her head up and speaks
>”The Grand Inquisitor has become obsessed with Project Harvester. It occupies nearly all of his attention, and several of the High Inquisitors have loyally indulged him in contributing to his operations.”
>You figured as much, the loss of so many Inquisitors those two years ago did seem to cast a long shadow over the Inquisitorius
>The Sith are ever eager to gain more followers to die for them
>>
File: Moff_Jerjerrod.jpg (125 KB, 290x406) Image search: [Google]
Moff_Jerjerrod.jpg
125 KB, 290x406
>>25914074
>”Most of the other High Inquisitors continue to focus on eradicating the last of the Jedi, though I suspect a few of them may be distracted by more… personal endeavors.”
>You raise an eyebrow at her as you lower your mug onto the table
“and does anyone suspect you of your true intentions?”
>She giggles lightly
>”They have no idea what goes on in my head.”
>You chuckle as you playfully tap a finger against her forehead
“I often wonder that myself.”
>She smirks at you as she picks up her own drink and sips it
>A few minutes later, Midnight brings up a new matter
>”I have discovered something quite interesting, a possible asset.”
“Oh? What would that be?”
>”A moff.”
>Your eyes widen slightly at her
“Go on.”
>”His name is Moff Blueblood, and he is the governor of a sector in the Colonies that includes an industrial world tied with the military called Balmorra.”
>You slowly sipped your drink as you listened to her go on
>”He comes from a very wealthy aristocratic family, one that’s financially invested in Kuat Drive Yards.”
>The name was instantly recognizable to you
>Kuat Drive Yards was a massive corporation, responsible for engineering many of the Empire’s military projects including most of its Star Destroyer and TIE fighter programs
“And you believe this Blueblood can be useful to us?”
>She nodded her head while giving you a knowing smile
>”I have been watching him, and I have reason to believe that he is dissatisfied with his current position. What’s more is that I have learned that the native Balmorran people are a rebellious lot. There is a small independence movement festering on the world, and Blueblood has been lazy in quelling it.”
“Interesting…”
>>
File: Balmorra_TOR_new.png (365 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
Balmorra_TOR_new.png
365 KB, 475x475
>>25914087
>Your mind raced as you listened to her go on about this peculiar Moff
>Apparently his engineers had been developing a series of battle droids, largely inspired by Separatist designs, in the hopes of supplying them to other Moffs in the Outer Rim
>However, his scientists’ designs did not prove as popular with the military as he was hoping, and for that reason he has failed to stand out amongst his peers as his precious projects drifted into obscurity
>As for the Balmorran people, their history of conflict with the New Order went back further than you anticipated
>Not only did they join the Confederacy at the start of the Clone Wars, but they had been involved in other conflicts in which their independence hung in the balance
>Having Blueblood govern such a people seemed a dangerous combination, and Midnight was quickly convincing you that you could profit from them all
“Have you met this moff yet?”
>Midnight’s grin finally falters as she looks away
>”I have merely been observing him. I… lack the resources to approach him.”
“What do you mean? You are a High Inquisitor, surely you could—“
>”I doubt this man is even aware that the Inquisitorius exists, and even with the power I possess I don’t want to risk approaching him just yet.”
>You quietly mulled over her words for a few moments before she went on
>”We must continue to build up our forces and prepare. It could take years before we are ready to stand against the Emperor and Lord Vader."
>Downing a sizable amount of your drink, a scowl develops on your face
“I grow tired of waiting. It won’t be long before we become Sith as well. When that happens, we will be able to challenge them.”
>Midnight rolls her eyes at you
>”We both know it won’t be that easy.”
>You crack your knuckles as you scowl in silence
>Suddenly, her hand gently cups your cheek and she forces you to look into her alluring eyes
>>
File: Dark Side Empire.jpg (699 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Dark Side Empire.jpg
699 KB, 2560x1440
>>25914109
>”It has been only two years since we began to walk this path together, surely you could wait but a few more.”
“… I suppose.”
>Her smile widened as you began to see the reasoning behind her words
>Your passion for battle, and your willingness to commit nearly any deed to achieve victory, was perhaps your greatest strength
>However, it also caused you to act recklessly at times such as when you first tried to take your masters’ lives
>You learned greatly from your failure, and had thus gone a long way to reigning yourself in
>Your emotions were still as strong as ever, though now you were able to control them better
>Even so, you longed desperately for the day in which you could openly proclaim your freedom and show your might
>You longed to become Sith, and to conquer and rule by Midnight’s side
>In her you could confide nearly everything, for neither of you ever hesitated to point out and correct each other’s mistakes
>Such as it was right now, when her patience and foresight was able to temper your ambition
>”Once all is ready, not only will we slay our masters and be free. We will also have our own empire.”
>A dark grin appeared on your face, one that was every bit the equal of Midnight’s own mad smile, as you imagined the future the two of you strove towards
>”Imagine it Anon. You at the head of your own army, entire star systems crushed beneath your boot. Entire worlds within your iron grip."
“Yes… Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss…"
>”We will rule together, it is only a matter of time…”
“It will be glorious."
>>
File: Celestia's Saber, Paladin.png (165 KB, 785x206) Image search: [Google]
Celestia's Saber, Paladin.png
165 KB, 785x206
>>25914143
>The mug you are holding begins to shake within your excited grasp
“What else do we need before we are completely ready to strike?”
>“Soldiers, money, slaves—"
”We have all these things.”
>”Not nearly enough, and there is one thing above all else that we need. Neither of us will have much of a chance against the Emperor and Lord Vader unless we complete our training. Only another Sith Lord can defeat them.”
>Laying your drink aside, you chuckle at her
“That’s not entirely true. I think many things could kill a Sith Lord, like a Jedi perhaps…”
>As the two of you sat together, your memories of Her slowly returned
>Sensing Midnight’s own feelings, you could tell that she was thinking of Her as well
“Have you found any trace at all of her?”
>She leans against the table with a fist planted against her cheek
>”I was hoping you would have found something by now. Could it be that—"
“No. If she had died, then we would have felt it. She’s out there, we just have to keep looking.”
>Midnight chuckled as she lazily looked up at you
>”Maybe she’ll find us one day…”
>Smiling back at her, you lingered on your memories of your old friend for a few more moments
>It was uplifting to know that she was still out there opposing the Empire, as if your goals and hers were actually one in the same
>”You miss her quite a lot.”
“Yes, and I only knew her for a very short time. What about you?”
>She sighed
>”I have yet to meet another person quite like my first master."
>While you fantasize about this, you begin to sense a subtle change in Midnight’s demeanor
>When you look at her, you see that her contented smile has yet to change, and yet…
>”We may have to kill Celestia, you know that right?”
>Raising your mug, you down the rest of your ale and slam the empty mug onto the table as you smile back
“It would be a battle unlike any other."
>>
>>25914160
>A few minutes pass until Midnight finishes her own drink
>Feeling cheerful, you stand up and leave her side for a moment to get your glasses refilled
>However, when you return to your booth and place your drinks onto the table you notice a change in her demeanor
>She stares at you with a rather serious, almost analytical gaze
“Is something the matter?”
>She cups her chin and narrows her eyes at you
>”We need to talk about what happened the other day.”
>Your smile crumbles away as you look down into your drink
>”The duel between Big Mac and Rainbow Dash, you are aware that—“
“Yes. I am fully aware of what was really happening…"
>The glass in your hand shook as you tightened your grip
“Our ‘Grand’ Inquisitor is willing to throw away other Inquisitors’ lives just to get a second shot at me. The coward…”
>”It nearly worked too, didn’t it?”
>Midnight stared at you intensely as you nodded your head
>”Why did it make you so upset? Either Rainbow or Big Mac would have killed you in a heartbeat if it suited them.”
“I don’t care about them. It was… Applebloom.”
>”Who?”
>You sigh as you swish your glass about
“The youngest of the Apple siblings, Big Mac’s sister. She’s the reason I nearly lost my temper that day.”
>Midnight scanned you closely
>”What is she to you?”
>You sat in silence as you considered her question carefully
“I always noticed Applebloom hiding beside her older siblings. She always seemed to be in their shadow…”
>Thinking back to when you last saw her, it still floored you how much she had grown in the past few years
“I suppose I took pity on her, and became a little obsessed with seeing her grow stronger. Perhaps I thought she could have been useful to me at some point as well. I spoke with her as often as I could and offered her advice and encouragement. It’s only now I realize that… that I—“
>”Have feelings for her?”
“Yes… I suppose I do.”
>>
File: The Force Shall Free Me.jpg (448 KB, 773x1000) Image search: [Google]
The Force Shall Free Me.jpg
448 KB, 773x1000
>>25914192
>”So what are you going to do about this?”
>You remained silent and avoided her gaze
>Midnight scowled at you as she impatiently tapped her fingers against the table
>”Your soft spot for this girl is a weakness to be exploited. The next time the Grand Inquisitor makes an attempt against your life, he will involve Applebloom. I am sure of it.”
>Your fist begins to shake as you imagined Applebloom being drawn further into this pointless intrigue
“If I could simply kill the Grand Inquisitor, then—”
>”You would invite the wrath of the Sith Lords and become an enemy of the Empire. Killing the Grand Inquisitor right now is not an option.”
“I could do it covertly? Pin blame against someone else?”
>”You could not possibly take such a risk!"
>She sighs, likely irritated that you had not yet figured out the solution she had in mind
>In truth you had a strong feeling you knew where she was going with this
>”Sever your ties with Applebloom, and let go of your feelings for her. Then the Grand Inquisitor will lose his leverage against you.”
>You scoff at her
“It is not that easy.”
>”It should be. What is her life worth compared to your own, or to mine for that matter? What is the life of any one person, compared to the dream we share?”
>Her words made perfect sense
>And yet, there was something about it all that you found very wrong
“Do you know what the Emperor first said to me when he made me turn to the Dark Side?”
>She did not venture an answer as she stared at you coolly
“He said that by embracing the Dark Side, I would have the power to protect the ones I love and destroy the ones I hate.”
>”He would say anything to get what he wants.”
“Perhaps he was merely saying what I wanted to hear, but if I have learned anything these past several years it is that he spoke the truth then. Surely you must feel the same way?”
>She remained silent
>Her frustration was growing, as was yours
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle Unleashed.png (346 KB, 540x599) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle Unleashed.png
346 KB, 540x599
>>25914213
>The two of you stare one another down, neither of you relenting on your stances
>She was beginning to look quite fierce, though you showed no fear at all as you glowered back at her
>”Anonymous…”
“Yes?”
>”If you die for this girl, everything we have done will have been meaningless.”
>You scoff at her as you turn away
>Could she not see things as you did?
“If I died, you could simply find a new partner. Someone else can—”
>Her hand tightly grappled onto your arm, cutting you off as you turned back to her
>Your face fell as you beheld the look of fear she showed you
>She appeared to be on the verge of tears as she held onto you and trembled
>”i-I could never… ”
>Your jaw fell as a tear streamed down her cheek
>”I could never replace you… I can’t lose you."
>Turning toward her, you wrapped your arms around her as if you refused to ever let go
>In but a moment, your anger and hate was all redirected upon yourself
“Forgive me.”
>You could hear her struggle to hold back tears as you held her in your grasp
“I will not die, I swear it."
>Bolstered by her tearful sobs, your determination to live and fight was stronger than ever
>”i-If you do I—“
“I won’t.”
>Cupping a hand under her chin, you forced her to look up into your eyes as you softly whispered to her
“I would kill anyone, win any battle, do anything… just to live with you."
>Pressing your lips against hers, the two of you locked together as one
>She was the source of your Passion, your pillar of Strength
>Midnight brought you the Power you needed to grasp Victory
>With her by your side, the Force would set you Free
>>
>>25914243
>Several days passed since you last saw Midnight, and the Citadel began to feel more and more like a prison as time went on
>As soon as you received your next assignment, you could speak and move freely once more
>You could spend time training with Midnight under the old Sith Spirits, or you could continue your search for Master Celestia
>Perhaps you could even attempt to find an asset of some kind as Midnight had, some way of furthering your ultimate goal of overthrowing your current masters
>Until you had a reason to leave Prakith, you felt as if you were nothing more than a closely watched prisoner here
>One day, the order finally came to meet the Grand Inquisitor and be offered an assignment
>It was like being given a chance at escape, though you knew that it was almost certainly a trap
>You maneuvered around the Inquisitor’s schemes once already, now the question was if you could do it again
>Marching into his solemn chambers, you stared at the tall gaunt figure of the Inquisitor as he stood menacingly in the shadows
>He offered you no smile or greeting as he loomed over you in the distance, much like a predator sizing up his possible prey
“Who is my target this time? Supply me with a dossier so I can prepare to leave.”
>The Inquisitor stepped forward, his sharp teeth glistening in the light as he grinned at you
>He raised a bony hand toward his Holoterminal
>”Examine it at your leisure. When you are finished you may address me.”
>Turning away from him, you walked up to the large circular machine
>It sprung to life, as if of its own accord
>”Take all the time you need.”
>Your eyes widened slightly as the holo-image of a tall muscular man adorned with black tribal tattoos who appeared to wear a spiked crown
>Upon closer inspection, you realized his crown was actually cranial horns
>After glancing over his appearance a bit longer, you brought up a few paragraphs of information on the man
“His name is… Iron Will?”
>>
File: Dathomir-Nightsisters.png (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Dathomir-Nightsisters.png
2 MB, 1920x816
>>25914259
>At first you thought he was a Zabrak, but apparently you weren’t quite right
>Iron Will was a member of a subspecies of the Zabrak people, something called a Dathomirian
“Dathomir? What is that?…”
>You scrolled through the data logs until you pulled up a picture and a large amount of information on Dathomir
>It was a distant world in the Outer Rim, a planet sparsely inhabited by people but filled with wilderness
>The world was known of for a long time, and yet very little of the planet was mapped out and explored
>You could tell something was off about this place
>As you read on, you learned that the world was heavily steeped in the Force, specifically the power of the Dark Side
>This caught your attention immediately, and as you learned more about this planet you began to discover a few very intriguing things about its past
>At one point, over a thousand years ago, the Sith had an academy of sorts on Dathomir where many were trained in the ways of the Dark Side
>The Jedi had apparently destroyed this place long ago but despite that the planet remained steeped within the Dark Side
>If these logs were to be believed then it would appear that this place’s relationship with the Dark Side of the Force predated even the Sith’s arrival on the world
>Suddenly, the term Nightsister began to pop up again and again, although there was little information on what they were
>All it had to offer you was that the Nightsisters were a tribe of Near-human women that worshipped the Dark Side and commanded strange Force Powers
>When you attempted to research them further, you learned that they had all died rather recently under mysterious circumstances
>The information on them ended there, although there was mention of a different people
>A tribe of men who were descended from Zabrak colonists, these Nightbrothers still lived on Dathomir after the destruction of the Nightsisters
>It was from these tribes, that Iron Will was descended from
>>
File: SavageOpressLightsaber-WOTM.jpg (95 KB, 660x585) Image search: [Google]
SavageOpressLightsaber-WOTM.jpg
95 KB, 660x585
>>25914269
>”Very interesting, don’t you think?”
>You looked up from the holoterminal to see the Grand Inquisitor standing on the other side of it
>Staring him down, you wondered what game he was trying to play with you
“Yes, I’m surprised the Empire doesn’t have a greater presence there. I would think that our masters would be interested in such a place.”
>”I would as well, although the Emperor seems to hold Dathomir in low regard. I can only question why?”
>That was certainly not a satisfactory answer
>You pointed at a small stretch of land on one of the larger continents on the holo image of the planet, a place somewhat near the coastline of a vast ocean
“This area here, this is where the majority of Dathomir’s people are? Is Iron Will here?”
>”I presume.”
>Scowling at the map, you began to speed through various mounds of data in search of an answer
>According to what information you could glean from a glance, Iron Will was a fantastic combatant
>Skiled in all known saber styles, he heavily favored Form V for it complemented his own incredible strength and agility
>Iron Will was also noted as being a skilled survivalist, having fought in the Clone Wars on some of the most dangerous and hostile worlds in the galaxy
>Given his skill in battle, and how comfortable he was in the most savage of wilderness, it seemed clear that he could survive well enough just about anywhere on Dathomir
>Roughly 90% of the planet was unexplored
>Only a small amount of land on Dathomir was actually inhabited
>Nearly the entire world was covered in forests and swamps and mountains filled with brutal beasts
>Dathomir was roughly the size of Coruscant
“He could be anywhere…"
>It could take months to find him… maybe even years
>You smiled at the Grand Inquisitor in the belief that you had uncovered his ploy
>>
File: Inquisitor Smile.png (225 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor Smile.png
225 KB, 600x338
>>25914289
>The Grand Inquisitor could not kill you, so he was going to send you away on the longest mission he could find just to remove you from his sight
“This Iron Will sounds like a fantastic opponent, one I would love to battle against… but I personally think there are far better choices than myself for this mission.”
>”I agree.”
>Your smile fell
>”This is why I am sending someone else to take care of Iron Will. Someone who, like him, is trained in Form V and who has been noted to have the strong survival skills needed to hunt him down on such an untamed world”
>It suddenly became clear that Midnight was right all along
>”Applebloom will be sent on this mission.”
>Glaring him down, you held back the anger in your voice as best you could
“Why would you send an Apprentice Inquisitor to hunt down a Jedi Knight on a world like Dathomir al—“
>Your words trailed away as another realization hit you
>On your very first mission, when you yourself were only an Apprentice Inquisitor, Midnight Sparkle was assigned to closely watch over you
>”Anonymous, I am aware that the two of you have a history of sorts together. So if you are willing and able, I would like for you to accompany Applebloom to Dathomir as she carries out her mission.”
>This was very bad
>The assignment that lied before you was almost certainly going to be a lengthy one, but if you were assigned with another person during this mission then that means you couldn’t pursue your own personal goals as easily
>He wasn’t just trying to send you away, he was trying to weigh you down with baggage
>>
>>25914305
“Grand Inquisitor, I would like to remind you that Applebloom has an older sister who is also an accomplished Inquisitor. Why would you send me to accompany her if—“
>”If I sent Applejack, she would take too active a role in the hunt. She would perform most of the hard work and make things too easy for Applebloom. You on the other hand would almost certainly be a more stern guide.”
>The Grand Inquisitor’s insidious grin sickened you
>”No, I think there is no one else more fit for this assignment than you.”
>When you opened your mouth to protest, the doors behind you suddenly opened up
>”Ah, come in Applebloom. We were just discussing you.”
>Your heart nearly stopped as you slowly turned about and faced her
>Applebloom stepped into the chamber, dressed in her usual attire
>A tight fitting black tunic, a simple brass lightsaber sticking out of her waist belt, her red hair stretching just passed her shoulders
>As she approached, you immediately noticed that beneath her long red hair laid a fresh black eye, as if she was just assaulted no more than an hour ago
>She somewhat nervously stole a glance at you before kneeling down in front of the Grand Inquisitor
>”Greetings Sir.”
>”Applebloom, how old are you?”
>”Sixteen years old, Sir.”
>”And how old were you when you first began your training?”
>Ah was… no more than eleven years old.”
>”Five years then. In those five years, how many Jedi have you slain?”
>Applebloom opened her mouth to speak only for no words to come out
>She fumbled with her words for a moment before quickly regaining her strength and speaking up slightly louder than before
>”a-Ah haven’t ever fought a Jedi, Sir.”
>Your eyes widened as you watched this scene unfold before you
>This meeting between Applebloom and the Inquisitor mirrored that of the meeting you had with him before he sent you against Luna
>Just like you were, Applebloom was being sent out on a mission she was not ready for
>>
>>25914334
>”That is a terrible shame. One who has served the Inquisitorius for so long as merely an Apprentice… wouldn’t you like a chance to finally take the fight against the Jedi after training for so long?”
>Applebloom remained silent, her eyes staring intensely at the ground as she avoided the Grand Inquisitor’s leer
>After a short but intense pause, she nodded her head
>He gestured toward the Holoterminal as he pressed a button and brought back the image of Iron Will
>”Applebloom, THIS is a Jedi Knight. It is your sacred duty to either kill or capture this man. Do this, and you will become a full fledged Inquisitor, just like your sister is and your brother was…”
>Her body shuddered slightly at the mention of Big Mac
>Taking a deep breathe, she stood up tall and met his stare with a determined glare
>”It will be done.”
>”Excellent.”
>Your skin crawled as he uttered his delight
>”You will be sent out to a distant world in the Outer Rim called Dathomir. It is a dangerous place filled with terrifying monsters and uncharted lands. I trust you will be able to handle this locale.”
>She vigorously nodded her head without a second thought
>”Sir yes Sir.”
>The silence that fell upon the Inquisitor’s chambers was deafening
>In that span of time, she stole another quick glance at you
>Your fists shook as you held back your rage
>Perhaps Midnight was correct, it would be far safer to try to let go of your feelings for her
>Simply let her go to Dathomir without you, and let whatever fate laid in store for her happen
>Otherwise, you would be consigned to this Hellish world with her for a long time
>While you considered this, you absently gaze over to her as well
>You met her gaze for a brief few seconds, and you immediately recognized the fear hiding behind her eyes
>”Will… will ah be going alone, Sir?"
>”That depends on your comrade here.”
>Your hand nearly grasped your saber as the Inquisitor gestured to you
>”a-Anon?”
>>
File: Jedi_vs_Sith_by_dinmoney.jpg (873 KB, 2550x1650) Image search: [Google]
Jedi_vs_Sith_by_dinmoney.jpg
873 KB, 2550x1650
>>25914377
“I will accompany you to Dathomir.”
>The words echo out of you as you coldly stare at her
>”y-You will?”
“Yes… I will.”
>The Inquisitor strolled up to your side as he smugly grinned down at Applebloom
>”Anonymous is an experienced Inquisitor who has valiantly slain many Jedi in the past few years. He will oversee your hunt and be there to offer you advice. Should you fail to defeat Iron Will, then Anonymous will certainly avenge you.”
>Applebloom looked away with downcast eyes as you stared intently at her
>”Here.”
>The Inquisitor ejected a data pad from the holo-terminal and handed it to her
>”This will contain everything you need to know about the Jedi you are hunting, and the world he is hiding on. In three days you will be provided a shuttle and the two of you will be sent out. Do you understand?”
>Applebloom wordlessly nodded her head
>”Then you are dismissed.”
>With that, Applebloom slowly rose to her feet and took one last short glance into your piercing eyes before leaving
>You watched her closely with each step she took, until she disappeared from the chamber
>Never had you imagined that you would feel such compassion for her, for it felt as if your heart was about to explode
>Then you felt the Inquisitor's hand fall over your shoulder as he smirked down at you
>”She seems quite relieved. What a kind and noble heart you ha—“
>Your hand burst out like a blaster bolt and clenched his throat
>”ACK!"
>The Inquisitor recoiled in pain as your fist tightened around him
>Immense shock adorned his face, only to give way to a terrible rage
>His own fist crashed against your chest, sliding you across the floor with the power of the Force as your eyes unblinkingly glared at him
>As your hand reached for the saber on the back of your belt, his hand reached for his own strange double bladed saber
>The two of you ignited your sabers simultaneously, Sentinel’s yellow glow illuminating your side of the chamber
>>
File: Inquisitor Vader meeting.png (277 KB, 851x472) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor Vader meeting.png
277 KB, 851x472
>>25914439
>The two of you stared one another down, your hatred for one another as palpable as the heat from two raging fires trying to snuff one another out
>”The Emperor was far too lenient with you.”
“Why do you hesitate? Come closer, and show me the cruelty I deserve.”
>You neglected to offer him a salute with your saber as you strode forward
>His own sabers continued to rapidly spin, creating a deadly whirlwind in front of him
>The two of you marched toward one another until you were standing no more than five steps apart
>Neither of you flinched under each other’s withering gaze, and neither did any of you speak
>Gone was the time for words
>The Grand Inquisitor’s mouth opened wide as he revealed his fangs and roared at you whilst lunging back his whirling saber
>Your own arm shot back as you prepared to thrust Sentinel through his heart
>Then, just as it seemed that blood would be spilt, a dark presence overcame the two of you
>The Inquisitor’s eyes widened in shock as your breathe left you
>Both of you deactivated your sabers as he turned his back on you and kneeled before the holoterminal
>As you affixed Sentinel to your belt, you watched as a malevolent dark giant appeared before the Grand Inquisitor
>The black figure looked down menacingly on him as he loudly breathed out of his mask
“Lord Vader…”
>”What is thy bidding my master?”
>”There has been a disturbance in the Force, one that requires our immediate attention.”
>”Where am I needed?”
>It was hard to tell with his mask, but for a moment it seemed as if his gaze was focused on you
>”You will meet me at the Emperor’s Palace on Byss to discuss a new threat posed by the Jedi. Leave at once.”
>”It will be done my Lord.”
>>
File: Grievous Glare.gif (3 MB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
Grievous Glare.gif
3 MB, 390x357
>>25914473
>The holoimage dissipated as the Inquisitor rose to his feet
>Walking past you, your eyes briefly narrowed on each other once more as he marched past you out of his chamber
>Sighing, you idled away a minute in deep thought
“Did Lord Vader… somehow know what we were about to do? Bah!”
>You exited the Grand Inquisitor’s chambers in a foul mood
>Stomping away down the hall, you nearly missed sight of a small figure sitting aside in a small alcove
>Glancing to the side, you saw Applebloom staring out at the snowy mountains of Prakith before turning to face you
>She appeared much less nervous, but there was now something about her that appeared distinctly sorrowful
“Who did that to your eye?”
>Her good eye widened as she reached up and touched her injured one
>”I had a fight with Scootaloo…”
“Scootaloo?”
>You instantly realized that this must’ve been the Twi’lek girl you saw earlier, the one who adored Rainbow Dash
“I see…"
>”h-Hey Anon, about what happened in there… you don’t have to—"
“I want you to read every last bit of information on Iron Will, Dathomir, and everything else you can find that seems important in that data pad of yours before you fall asleep tonight. Then when you wake up the next morning, I want you to immediately read through it again.”
>She looked slightly taken aback
>”a-Alrighty then, If you think I should.”
“I insist.”
>With that, you turned your back on her and continued to march down the hallway
>"Anon wait!”
“What is it?”
>Apparently your response came out a bit more curtly than you intended as recoiled from you
>”Ah just wanted to say thanks is all."
>You sigh once more and turn your back on her as you walk away
“What the Hell have I gotten myself into?"
>>
>>25914562
That's all for now!

I'm glad I finally got to post all this. Was planning on doing it sooner but work and other shit got in the way.

I hope ya'll enjoyed it! I've got a lot of exciting stuff planned for Inquisitor Anon and all his little friends/enemies/frenemies in the future.

I'm going to pass out now and get some sleep before I finally see Force Awakens
>>
File: eFJIt6p.jpg (214 KB, 1094x799) Image search: [Google]
eFJIt6p.jpg
214 KB, 1094x799
[Super Corelliabeat intensifies]
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 433x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 433x325
>>25915780
Do you even dorifto , bro?
>>
File: Space Hatchiroko.png (208 KB, 952x628) Image search: [Google]
Space Hatchiroko.png
208 KB, 952x628
>>25916314
>>
File: Undertale Poster 1.png (11 KB, 357x412) Image search: [Google]
Undertale Poster 1.png
11 KB, 357x412
>>25914607
I find this update to be most acceptable. I myself am also going to go see the Force Awakens tomorrow. The only difference is that it will be my second time seeing it.

As for my story...
Finishing Undertale has filled me with determination.
Update later tonight.
>>
File: 1396473603240.png (130 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1396473603240.png
130 KB, 500x561
I have 18.5 notebook pages of update needing to be typed. It's going to be more after I get back from the movie part 2.
>>
>>25914607
Just wanted to tell you that i enjoy the story more and more for each update, and am super excited for more.
Keep up the good work and have fun at the movie!
>>
I miss Sarge.
>>
File: GT.png (1 MB, 2791x2479) Image search: [Google]
GT.png
1 MB, 2791x2479
>>25916758
>>25916631
Waiting.

>>25916592
Amazing.

http://imgur.com/2Z1Josp
Now, Twilight.
>>
File: The street lamp of sleepiness.jpg (58 KB, 720x849) Image search: [Google]
The street lamp of sleepiness.jpg
58 KB, 720x849
goodnight
>>
>>25917869
Sleep tight, street light
>>
bump of sadness and shame.
>>
>>25918354
Fear not help is on the way.
I just have to clear my driveway of snow first, and then I will post.
>>
>>25914607
Oh, the suspense! Will Applebloom have the same strength as her siblings? Will she overcome this challenge? Will Anon let her if she can't?

>>25918837
I'll wait patiently

>>25917630
Underrated post

>>25917869
>>
File: walkerpon.png (620 KB, 2893x2039) Image search: [Google]
walkerpon.png
620 KB, 2893x2039
>>25919697
Your face is underrated!

>>25918837
do it already!

>tfw you're just starting to read churros post update

And, Twilight.
http://imgur.com/wJPFUxW
I'm not sure I can post these lewds on DA. Also, I was thinking of streaming on the 31. Anyone would be interested in watching that?
>>
File: QL8Bnjm.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
QL8Bnjm.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>25917630
>>25920113

Now that is some well drawn twi'lek porn, especially the twilight one keep up the good work drawfriend
>>
>>25920113
Holy shit that's good stuff.

Fine I'll post it, but remember this is what you asked for.
>>
File: It's a Trap!.jpg (47 KB, 491x363) Image search: [Google]
It's a Trap!.jpg
47 KB, 491x363
>>25855437

> The rest of the evening was relatively uneventful. You caught up with Soarin after your workout, and ate dinner together with the rest of your Jedi friends.
> You didn’t see Snowdrop at all however. Which made you a little worried, but you trusted her.
> You were about to call it a night when you received a call.
> "Yes hello?"
"Anon it's Fitch. You were right about Diana. I tried talking to her, but she barely even looked at me. That's when I noticed she wasn't carrying her vibroblade with her.”
> “Why is that suspicious?”
“Because you couldn’t separate that thing from her if you tried. She always carries it around with her wherever she goes. It wasn’t until now that I realized that she didn’t have it.”
> “Does she have some type of special connection to it?”
“Yeah. Before she entered the service her father forged her the best sword he could make. She treated that thing like her child.”
> “Then there’s no doubt in your mind that she’s an imposter.”
> He’s silent for a moment, so quiet you could almost hear his heart break.
“Yes.”
> Okay then. First, we have arrest and question this pretender. Where is she now?”
“I’m pretty sure she’s in her room.”
> “Alright I’ll contact you again once I’ve learned something, and for what it’s worth Fitch. I’m sorry. I’ll find out what happened to her. I promise.”
“Thank you Anon. That means a lot.”
> You turn off your communicator and consider your next move. You wanted to trust Fitch on his word, but there was still the small chance that it was a simple misunderstanding.
> Perhaps she just misplaced her weapon, and is mourning over her loss. If that was the case. It would not only alert the actual threat; if there was any. It would also create great distress among the troops.
>>
File: Game Grumps Poster 1.jpg (27 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
Game Grumps Poster 1.jpg
27 KB, 383x384
>>25920292

> You desperately wanted to tell your master about the situation, but you knew that it would only complicate things. Plus, you made a promise to Fitch that you would get to the bottom of this, and that was exactly what you were going to do.
> It dawned on you that if somehow things went south you would need some back-up, and you knew the perfect person to help you with that.
> After making your way through the ship you close-in on your destination. Sensing the eagerness building you enter without even knocking.
“I’ve been expecting you.”
> “I don’t doubt it. You were right. That woman we saw was not the same one known by her friends.”
“Good. I’ve been trying to meditate all day to help calm my nerves, but it hasn’t worked. This will definitely help.”
> “That’s good to hear; because, I was just about to ask you. Do you think you could help me?”
“You’re going to arrest her then?”
> “Yes, but I was hoping to keep this quiet. Just in case it turns out to be nothing. We wouldn’t want to tip off our enemies that we were onto them.”
“It’s dangerous not to inform the masters of the situation. This could easily blow up in our faces.”
> “I’m aware of that Snowdrop. However, I made a promise to someone, and I intend to keep it.”
“Well, what are we waiting for then?”
> “Nothing. Let’s go.”
> As you walk through the crews quarters the tension in the air slowly begins to build. In your gut you knew that was going to go one of two ways. Neither of which were pleasant.
> “I have a bad feeling about this.”
> As you both stand outside Diana’s room you knock on her door. Waiting for a reply.
> “Diana it’s Anon we need to talk.”
> No answer.
> “Listen this is important. Either answer us or we’re coming in. Whether you’re decent or not.”
> Still nothing.
>>
File: Jedi 2.png (2 MB, 1800x963) Image search: [Google]
Jedi 2.png
2 MB, 1800x963
>>25920366

“I think it’s time we make our move.”
> Using the Force to open the door Snowdrop enters first. Flipping on the lights as she enters. There was no one here, but the room was a mess. Bed sheets scattered about, and furniture flipped on its side. As if a fight had broken out.
“This is not a good sign.”
> “Certainly puts her in the wrong light that’s for sure.”
> Continuing to investigate the room you head over to the bathroom where a puddle of thick green slime has accumulated on the floor. The smell was indescribable. Ranging from a mix of sulfur and excrement.
> You knew this; because, you were stupid enough to stick your hand in it without a second thought.
“What the heck is that?”
> “I’m not sure, but remind me to wash my hands later.”
“No problem. Where do you think it came from?”
> “Don’t know, but we’re going to find out.”
> Just then you hear someone enter the other room. Both you and Snowdrop quickly rush out of the bathroom. Expecting to see Diana enter; however, are surprised when it isn’t.
> An older woman. Around her mid-thirties you guessed entered instead. With short chestnut hair and blue eyes.
Snowdrop: “Who are you?”
???: “Oh my. What’s going on?”
> “We’re Jedi. My name is Anonymous, and this is Snowdrop. We’ve been sent to investigate a person named Diana. Do you know her, or where she is?”
???: “She’s my roommate, and no I haven’t seen her.”
Snowdrop: “When was the last time you did see her?”
???: “This morning. Is something wrong?”
> “You tell us. We found your room like this when we got here.”
>>
>>25917869
>>
File: Force Sight 1.jpg (7 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
Force Sight 1.jpg
7 KB, 200x179
>>25920452

???: “That’s terrible. Do you know who did this?”
> “That’s what we’re trying to find out. Anything you could tell us would be helpful.”
???: “I did notice that she had been acting rather strangely after the last battle.”
> “Strange how?”
???: “She seemed distant almost distraught even. Like she was actively avoiding people.”
> It was true. She was very illusive when you faced her earlier today. Same with what happened at lunch. Whenever attention was being drawn she went out of her way to avoid it.
> That sealed it then.
Snowdrop: “Anon a moment please.”
> The two of you walk over into the corner and keep your backs to this woman.
> “Do you think she’s onto us?”
Snowdrop: “I think that’s a safe assumption.”
> “Guess the Loth cat is out of the bag then.”
“That’s not all though. This woman. I‘m getting the same vibes from her as I did with Diana.”
> “What!?”
> You look back at her and see that she is still standing in the doorway.
> “Do you think she’s in on it to?”
“It’s possible.”
>“Well, better to be safe than sorry. I’ll call master Shining Armor and telling him-”
> A gurgling roar cuts you off. Resonating from the bathroom. Sending shivers down your spine. All three of you give each other blank stares. As if one of you held the answer to what you just heard.
Snowdrop: “Please tell me I wasn’t the only one who heard that.”
> “No we heard it. Stay here I’ll check it out.”
Snowdrop: “I should come with you.”
> “No you stay here and protect. I’m sorry what was your name?”
“Alice.”
> “Alice here. I’ll be out in a second.”
>>
File: Geonosian 1.jpg (31 KB, 698x298) Image search: [Google]
Geonosian 1.jpg
31 KB, 698x298
>>25920553

> Cautiously you approach the restroom once more. Reaching for your lightsaber you slowly place your hand over the grip. Keeping it at the ready just in case. Rounding the corner you look up and see that the ooze you identified from before slowly dripping down onto the floor. Leaking from the ventilation shaft.
> Hearing another soft roar upon approaching you decide to keep your distance. The Force only knows what was up there. You wanted to keep it that way, but knew that if you were going to get to the bottom of this that you were going to have to move forward.
> Reaching out with your left hand you begin to loosen the bolt holding the cover in place. It was almost off when you activated your lightsaber and held it in ready position.
(SCREAM)
> A blood curdling scream echoes through the ship, but it didn’t come from the vent. It came from the room over.
> “Snowdrop!”
> You rush out of the room to see a green and brown creature latched onto Snowdrop’s back. Sinking it’s fangs into her neck.
> “Get off of her!”
> Zipping to her side you decapitate the horrifying creature. While catching Snowdrop right before she hits to the ground.
> “Snowdrop say something! What happened?”
Snowdrop: “Anon b-behind you.”
> Turning to look you see the bathroom entrance completely covered with those things. Picking up Snowdrop you sprint out into the hallway and close the door behind you.
> “Hang on I’m going to get you out of here.”
> Before you could get very far the door explodes. Sending dozens of those monsters scurrying about. Some of them actually take flight after you. Gaining ground fast.
> “This is definitely not good.”
> Setting Snowdrop down and placing her against a wall you blow back the fastest pursuers with the Force. Giving a few seconds of breathing room you quickly slam your fist into the emergency button.
>>
File: Geonosian 4.jpg (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Geonosian 4.jpg
49 KB, 200x200
>>25920663

> Alarms start blaring and red lights begin flashing every which way. Without a moment to lose you pick up Snowdrop and continue running.
“Anon someone set off the emergency alarm. Where are you?”
> “I’m down in the crews quarters level B-3, and we’ve got a major problem.”
“I’m on my way. Hang in there.”
> Tell that to Snowdrop. You have no idea what that thing did to her, but she was burning up in your arms. Moving as fast as you can you reach the elevators and press the up button.
> “Come on come on come on.”
> You could feel those things hot on your tail, and if you got bit it would be over for both of you. Placing her on the floor once more you face the creatures head on. Sending your lightsaber ablaze as you hacked through them.
> You hear the lift make a ding noise, and push Snowdrop into it. Forcing the doors closed you jump in after her. Just as a monster comes at you. Getting his arm caught in the door. As the doors opens again you stab and kick it away.
> Hitting one of the buttons you use the Force to quickly close the doors before anything else can get at you. The lift takes off at lightning speed. Heading up to the command deck.
> Then, without warning the elevator lurches to a halt. The emergency lights come on, and you know what happened. Those bugs were jamming the lift by cutting off the power.
> It wouldn’t be long before they caught up to you, so you had to keep moving. Brandishing your lightsaber you cut out a small hole in the ceiling. Just large enough to fit through.
> Taking Snowdrop you shove her through first before jumping out yourself. Quickly throwing her over your shoulder you begin climbing. If you couldn’t reach the command deck you could at least reach the next level. Hopefully, there will be someone to help you.
>>
File: My Lightsaber.jpg (224 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
My Lightsaber.jpg
224 KB, 1366x768
>>25920746

> Upon reaching a door you wave your hand in front of it. Opening automatically for you. You look outside and see three soldiers aiming their blasters rifles at you. One of which you recognize.
> “A little help here.”
> One of them rushes forward and gives you a hand. You take it and he drags both of you out of the elevator shaft.
> “Close the door. They could still be after us.”
Rolf: “What? What was after you?”
> “I don’t know, but it is NOT friendly.”
> Rolf reaches for the switch when something grabs at his head. Yanking him into the darkness.
???: “Rolf!”
> “Leave him! He’s a dead man. We need to get moving.”
> Again you start running with Snowdrop in tow. All the while the two troopers try in vain to slow their advance. Before getting swallowed up by the swarm.
> You weren’t sure where you were even going anymore. The only thing on your mind was to get away. Get away as fast as possible.
> As you zig and zag through the corridors you could feel Snowdrop’s energy slowly slipping away.
> “Don’t you dare die on me!”
> Suddenly you have to stop. Without realizing it you had inadvertently backed yourself into a corner. You turned around, but it was too late. They had already surrounded you. The only thing you could do now was fight.
> “You’re not getting near her.”
> Adopting an aggressive stance you wait for them to make the first move. Hoping to overwhelm you they all rush you at once.
> Focusing your mind on your body’s movements you travel with lightning speed. Utilizing the acrobatic style of Form IV to cover the entire hallway. Preventing a single one of those things from getting past you.
> Even though you were primarily an Ataru practitioner it was still incredibly exhausting to use. Knowing that you couldn’t keep this up forever you were left with two options. One, change your fighting style, and take the chance that they would get to Snowdrop. Two, fight to the death.
>>
File: Old Republic Wallpaper 1.jpg (800 KB, 4757x1885) Image search: [Google]
Old Republic Wallpaper 1.jpg
800 KB, 4757x1885
>>25920882

> Seconds go by. Seconds then become minutes, and feel yourself slowing down. Not only that but these bugs had gotten smarter too. Instead of attacking all at once they came in waves. From different angles and with different objectives.
> Where the hell was your back-up? You couldn’t take much more of this. In the battle between an unstoppable force and an immovable object something had to give. That something was more than likely going to be you.
> As you hold out your lightsaber you prepare yourself for one last stand. The first three come directly at you. Spinning like a top you sweep the feet of the first one before slashing the second. The first one goes to bite at your leg, but you stab it through the head. Mere inches from your leg.
> Lastly, the third assailant tackles you. Pinning you to the floor. You try to wiggle free, but the dead creature from before is still holding onto you leg. The monster pinning you holds down the arm with your lightsaber in it.
> Instead of dog piling on you the rest fly past you. Heading straight for Snowdrop.
> Time slows down.
> Your mind goes blank.
> You’ve seen this happen before.
> A long time ago.
> Back when you spent your days on Alderaan with Spike.
> The day you discovered your ability to wield the Force.
> He would have died had it not been for you. In fact, you both probably would have been dead.
> Now you return to the present, and know that it’s the exact same scenario.
> Things were different however. You were stronger now, but so to was your enemy. Calling on every fiber of strength you had left you grabbed the unknown being by it’s throat. Squeezing until the flesh gave way. Causing green blood to splatter all over you, and the figures body to go limp.
> Tossing it aside you get up and roar a mighty battle cry. Facing them head on. You couldn’t see where Snowdrop was, but you knew she was near. You sense it. She was alive, but for how long?
>>
File: Jedi Code.jpg (418 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Code.jpg
418 KB, 1680x1050
>>25920894

> Lashing out with all your fury you are only stopped when two bugs grab each one of your arms. They hold you in place as more come swooping in. You blow them away with you mind. Doing the same to the other two holding you.
> As you look around Snowdrop is no where to be seen. Grabbing one the disgusting worms you slam them against the wall and place your lightsaber at it’s neck.
> “Where is she! Where did you take her!?”
> It only lets out a soft cry. Sounding more like an animal than a sentient being. In frustration you cut off its head. Glaring at those who remained.
> “If any of you harm one hair on her head. I’ll kill all of you!”
> As you continue to fight you could feel your anger climbing higher and higher. At the same time you were becoming more and more reckless. Fending them off with nothing but physical attacks. Coming dangerously close to being bitten several times.
> None of that mattered to you though. All that was running through your mind was her. Wondering if she was safe, or if it was already too late.
> That thought alone kept you rampaging long after your body would have worn out. Sustaining your ability to fight even though you shouldn’t even be standing.
> In the midst of your madness a whisper crawls into your ear.
“Anon.”
> You knew that voice.
> “Anon stop!”
> It belonged to your master.
“Anon can you hear me.”
> “Master. They...they.”
> You tried to say, but could not finish. As the corners of your vision became clouded you felt your feet give way underneath you.
> Dropping with a thud you see your master run towards you with two other solders at his side. Before falling out of consciousness.
>>
File: Saben & Hera 1.jpg (350 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Saben & Hera 1.jpg
350 KB, 600x800
Going to stop it here. Sorry about the cliffhanger. I just want to get more people invested in my story. I'll finish up writing the next sequence tomorrow after I go see the Force Awakens again.

Thoughts on the writing this time around are greatly appreciated.
>>
File: Hux.jpg (42 KB, 890x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hux.jpg
42 KB, 890x1000
Alright, I finally got my ass to the theater and saw this shit. I can finally weigh in on this shit

Was pretty great.
Granted, the movie started to really pick up for me toward the end, like around the part where the Death Planet blew up all those Republic Worlds. First Order ended up being way more dangerous than I imagined. Also that evil admiral guy (Admiral Hux?) who had to work with Kylo Ren is probably my favorite new character so far; it’s like I have a brand new and yet altogether different Tarkin to watch and enjoy, only this time the new Tarkin is actually a step or two more competent than the new Vader.

I really like Kylo Ren too though. He’s a fun villain, the kind that’s enjoyable to watch when he’s both winning and losing, cause when he’s winning he looks like a total badass and when he’s losing he completely loses his cool like a Saturday morning cartoon villain, and I love that.

Lightsaber battle at the end was also really great. I heard people say that it was bullshit that Rey beat Ren, but now that I’ve seen the movie it actually made a lot of sense to me. Kylo Ren got blasted by Chewie beforehand, had to fight Finn first, and then had to deal with Rey who is both super Force Sensitive and had some skill with melee weapons. That last big fight at the end was probably my favorite part of the whole movie, and it was really nice to see those starfighter battles as well. I really hope we get more set piece battles like that in the next two movies.

God Damn I really want Hux's overcoat
>>
File: Neo-zeon-emblem.gif (3 KB, 336x216) Image search: [Google]
Neo-zeon-emblem.gif
3 KB, 336x216
>>25921564
Also, we got any Mobile Suit Gundam and/or Robotech fans here too?

When I saw giant Snoke giving orders to Ren and Hux at first I thought I was looking at a fucking Zentraedi elder or something. Had a feeling it was probably just a hologram but it was hard to tell without the blue fuzzy shit

Also, I kind of feel like the First Order may share a lot in common with Neo Zeon. At the end of the One Year War in Gundam Zeon became a shadow of its former self but all its best leaders went on to create Neo Zeon in later years, and I feel like what we got right now with the Empire and the First Order is much the same
>>
>>25916631
Glad you liked it!
>>25916798
I'm very thrilled to hear that man, I hope you continue to enjoy it! And yes, I had quite a lot of fun at the movies, thanks.
>>25919697
They're going to have a Hell of a time together
>>25917630
>that rockin' hot bod
>that look
>that perfectly positioned Black Sun symbol
This will also go on the Muthafuckin' Fridge
>>25920113
I might be up for watching a stream, though I'll be at work for most of New Year's so I might not get to watch much if you do go for it.
>>25920939
Was a good update. I wasn't expecting such an action packed one, but once the Genosian zombies popped up shit got really good. Looking forward to seeing the aftermath of all this.

I also think its an overall improvement how you're handling the whole (name): "words" convention now.
>>
this is the best star wars movie, if you think differently go jerk off to the cgi remakes and the darth sidous version they copy pasted on to it from the prequals you george lucas dick sucking faggot GO WATCH HAN SOLO SHOOTING NOT FIRST IDIOT
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 478x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 478x450
>>25885986
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A1Iqjqa1WQ
Nightmare Moon: Celestia... help me take this helmet off.
Celestia: But you'll die.
NMM: Nothing... can stop that now. Just for once... let me... look on you with my *own* eyes.
[Celestia takes off NMM's enchanted helmet and Underneath, Celestia sees the face of a pale, scarred, blue mare - her sister, Luna. Luna sadly looks at Celestia but then gives a tired smile]
Luna: Now... go, my sister. Leave me.
Celestia: No. You're coming with me. I'll not leave you here, I've got to save you.
Luna: You already... have, Celestia. You were right. You were right about me. Tell your student... you were right.
[Luna smiles and his eyes begin to droop slumps down in death while giving one last dying breath]
Celestia: Sister... I won't leave you.
>>
>>25921704
They aren't zombies per say.
I just used that image because it gave the situation good imagery. I'll explain what they are in more detail in the next update.
>>
Time for PROMOTIONS bump.
Come look at my tumblr http://brapbrapbrapwatchingpuppiesdrop.tumblr.com/
>>
File: bad jedi.png (237 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
bad jedi.png
237 KB, 750x1000
Looks like Im on bump duty...
>>
>>25923833
You are not alone. You are never alone.
>>
File: thumb.png (33 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
33 KB, 250x239
>>25923833
>>
File: 1324170748758.jpg (27 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
1324170748758.jpg
27 KB, 250x331
>>25924933
>>25924542
>>
>>25923833
I got some ideas for lewds you could draw to keep the thread going....if you want to

Catburd and rainbow dash from konseigas story

Starlight glimmer and harshwinny from sarge's story in a threesome with anon

Astromech spike fucking rarity with his robot dick

Anon and the CMC
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 529x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 529x536
>>25923833
>>25924542
>>25924933
Reporting in
>>
>>25923833
Mind if I take the night shift, last night I may have been up until 5 am and if that repeats itself I will be ready
>>
>>25925174
Yeah ok. I'll do those except Rarity and Spike
>>
>>25885986
Hey guys I'm new to this thread. What greens should I read? I just started reading the Sergeant Nonymous story.
>>
>>25925763
That's where you would start.
>>
File: droidbombercannons.png (112 KB, 1005x657) Image search: [Google]
droidbombercannons.png
112 KB, 1005x657
>>25925763
Seems to be the longest one as is. Currently still at the academy part.

Confederacy Anon was also a pretty fun read, but that one ends rather abruptly.

>>25925174
>>25923833
I can offer some spaceships again if anyone is still interested. Probably tomorrow rather than tonight though.
>>
>>25925856
>>25925940
I like how all the characters are species in the Star Wars universe. I wonder how Twilight looks as a Twi'lek or Sunset as a Zabrak.
>>
File: 1429640820721.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429640820721.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>25926007
Check https://imgur.com/a/UjOcb
>>
File: Acclamator.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Acclamator.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>25925763
>what greens should I read?
Depends on what you're interested in. We've got a bunch of different ongoing greens right now. A few going on about Jedi, Sith, fighter pilots, etc.
>>25925940
Do you only do starfighters? Cause if you're interested, you could take a crack at drawing the ISN Revengeance from my green.

>>25926007
That's something I really love about these stories too. It's really fun for me to see how people depict these characters as wildly different species and imagine how they fit into their settings. Like examining the same character across multiple alternate universes.

I believe we got a couple different pictures of Twi as a Twi'lek and Sunset as a Zabrak floating around in the OP pastebins if you want to take a look.
>>
File: 1423532264925.jpg (732 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1423532264925.jpg
732 KB, 1920x1080
>>25926249
Any ship will do. I'll be honest and say I've not read through half the stuff here, so if you give me a quick description other than Acclamator if picrelated I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: AcclamatorII.jpg (19 KB, 310x225) Image search: [Google]
AcclamatorII.jpg
19 KB, 310x225
>>25926301
That's cool, the Revengeance is basically an Acclamator II, but with some covert modifications like heavier turbolasers and shit like that.

This was the basis I took with it.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Acclamator_II-class_assault_ship

I also imagine it with some Imperial symbols and markings on it, but you're free to be creative with it.
>>
File: Acclamator_side_landed.jpg (22 KB, 582x232) Image search: [Google]
Acclamator_side_landed.jpg
22 KB, 582x232
>>25926372
Sounds simple enough. I'll hopefully get around that tomorrow.
>>
also just started to get familiar with the thread
damn movie made me go into star wars mode again, so I designed a lightsaber to CNC at work after the holidays, and downloaded all unspecialized editions

Thinking of writefagging something too

but first one thought about sergeants story (im at about half of 3rd pastebin)

couldn't he tell Lord Schmeckles he uses Cocos feelings for him for some hot cocoa action?
Hiding stuff is bad, and lying is best when you're as close to the truth as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACuzzd_BZzk
>>
>>25926445
Sounds cool, looking forward to it.

>>25926492
I dunno, but maybe Anon figures he'd rather just avoid attracting attention to it as much as possible? Could be a cool idea though, if Anon thought he could bullshit his way through it.
>>
File: pU3LLm6.png (534 KB, 1300x1985) Image search: [Google]
pU3LLm6.png
534 KB, 1300x1985
>>25926245
This is still my personal favorite.
I miss Sarge
>>
The future of Star Wars is bright.
>>
>>25927386
As is the future of the thread
>>
>>25885986
Are drawfriends still making requests?
>>
>>25928134
That one guy kinda filled my que and I don't know wheres AA
>>
>>25928175
That's cool. I understand completely.
>>
>>25885986
I like the idea that Anon going back to the Jedi temple revealing himself to be Nito then showoff his new powers, robot arm and lightsaber with this in background.

https://youtu.be/uJ3kV3Icm28[/spoiler
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x94
Watching episode 7 tomorrow
yes
>>
>>25929075
Awesome man also have a good night
>>
File: The happiest little jello.gif (618 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
The happiest little jello.gif
618 KB, 400x229
Finally caught up on everyone's story bump
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Grey jedi anon is back

>Lord Sombra passed through the halls into the chamber room
>Kneeling under the pulsing lights a ghostly image of the emperor's face appeared before him
"What is thy bidding Emperor Palpatine?"
>The emperor grimaced
>"Where are the children i sent you for?"
>Sombra bared his teeth to the floor
"Gone. In the company of the jedi."
>"I would've thought you capable of dealing with one jedi, King of the Sith."
"Yes, one jedi I can dispatch quite easily. But there was not just one."
>The emperor's grimace grew deeper
>"There was more than one?"
"Yes."
>"How many more?"
>Sombra hesitated
>"Speak."
>Sombra looked up at him
"One more."
>"FOOL! HOW DARE YOU BE OUTDONE BY TWO JEDI! WHAT OF THE SHADOW TROOPERES! DID YOU NOT EXTOL ME FOR GUARDIANS! A WET NURSE IS WHAT YOU SHOULD'VE BEGGED ME FOR!"
>Sombra would not be answered this way
"They were dispatched just as easily as you bestowed them unto me! I asked for them because i was told they were warriors!"
>Palpatine glared at him
>"Both of them!? By the same jedi!?"
"It couldn't have been the female. She relishes in battle, but this new one kills without delay. Clearly he knows the importance of those children and the power which they posses."
>Palpatine stroked his chin
>"And tell me then King Sombra, why is it that you were spared?"
>>
>>25931235
>Sombra's eyes widened
>"If what you say is true. Why, then, is it that you were not dispatched as well?"
"You question my allegiance?"
>"I question why you still breathe."
"I was pushed away, before i could finish her. They left promptly."
>Emperor Palpatine continued to stare him down
>"You say he kills swiftly?"
"Yes"
>"Then he is weak. This jedi is young and inexperienced, dragging out a battle only serves to expose this weakness in him."
"Then he is no matter."
>"No. Weak though his skills with a sabre may be, he is strong in the force. Those troopers were the first in a long time to have been felled."
>Sombra balled his fist
>"Pursue those children, bring them forth to me that Darth Vader may offer them apprenticeship. Harm none of them, or feel my wrath."
>Before Palpatine could cut off the signal Sombra spoke again
"What of my guard?"
>Again Palpatine frowned
>"You shall have two more then. Though i am quite sure a warrior of your caliber would not need them."
>The signal cut suddenly and Sombra was left in darkness
>Sombra gritted his teeth as his anger consumed him
"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

haven't seen the new movie yet, life is suffering
also bump
>>
File: imgrc0062250221.jpg (185 KB, 796x502) Image search: [Google]
imgrc0062250221.jpg
185 KB, 796x502
>>25921604
maybe...
>>
File: Baron_Soontir_Fel.jpg (56 KB, 399x599) Image search: [Google]
Baron_Soontir_Fel.jpg
56 KB, 399x599
>>25932326
>>
File: acclamator.png (204 KB, 1500x800) Image search: [Google]
acclamator.png
204 KB, 1500x800
>>25926249
>>25926372
>>25926564
And here you go the Revengeance encountering a pirate transporter in deep space. Yes it's the Fortune Hunters emblem, yes I was too lazy to come up with my own one.

The big turrets aren't too covert but I thought they looked good in those places.

Also you best apprechiate those Imperial markings, that shit isn't easy. Next time I'll just make a model or something of that thing to get the perspective right.
>>
>>25926245
Always nice to look at this, it's like you always find something new in it
>>
>>25933284
Damn son. I don't have a real good eye for art, but it looks great to me.
The pirate ship looks great too. Nice work on the symbols for both of them
>>
>>25933641
Thanks, it was a fun one.

>>25933284
I forgot to mention that the transport is way in the foreground, Acclamators are much larger than those rebel transports.
>>
File: darth-vader-thumbs-up.jpg (36 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
darth-vader-thumbs-up.jpg
36 KB, 500x592
>>25933284
Looks pretty great to me!
Turbolasers look good too! It's only supposed to looks like a normal Acclamator from a glance so I think it's good that they stick out a bit
The emblem looks sweet too
>>
>>25934240
Glad you like it.
>>
File: Ghosts_artwork.jpg (100 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Ghosts_artwork.jpg
100 KB, 720x720
>>
>>25933036
I really hope they add a "Red Baron" like TIE fighter pilot character in either Episode 8 or 9, to act as a rival or nemesis to Poe Dameron.
>>
Is Sarge kill?
>>
>>25935573
yes
>>
File: martian_spring.jpg (113 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
martian_spring.jpg
113 KB, 1024x600
>>25935525
I'd be all for that. And some more green with Anon as a pilot.
>>
>>25935617
No that's not true.
>>
File: 1440580997263.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
1440580997263.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
>>25935617
what did you just say you little bitch ?
>>
>>25935617
F
>>
I'm I the only one lurking?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 371x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 371x349
>>25936638
Nah
>>
File: y_wing_by_indefiknight-d8pqk4u.jpg (80 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
y_wing_by_indefiknight-d8pqk4u.jpg
80 KB, 1024x768
>>25936638
Y-Wing drawfag reporting in.
>>
File: y-wing-bio-1-cropped_68da02a6.jpg (51 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
y-wing-bio-1-cropped_68da02a6.jpg
51 KB, 768x433
>>25936955
>>
Where are all the writefriends?
>>
File: Screencap (Favorite) #1.jpg (91 KB, 699x791) Image search: [Google]
Screencap (Favorite) #1.jpg
91 KB, 699x791
>>25938207
Here. Just being lazy. Sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 633x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 633x277
>>25938207
I'm around. Will maybe have more green in a day or so
>>
File: 1451448706372.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1451448706372.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>25938234
That was well worth the wait.
>>
>>25931239
So I was wondering where exactly Sombra fits into Palpatine's Empire? Is he an actual Sith Lord?

Also, you should really see the movie brah
>>
File: 1439251636240.jpg (119 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439251636240.jpg
119 KB, 768x1024
>>25938207
Patience....
>>
>>25938207
Same as >>25938234
I'm trying... I'm really trying
>>
What happened to Solaire?
>>
Alright bois, I'm going to play through KOTOR for the first time, what should I expect going in? Also, if anyone has some tips or tricks, please let me know. Pls no spoilerinos.
>>
File: 1439417246822.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439417246822.png
69 KB, 500x500
>>25939262
Soldier class is the simplest and most straightforward, as per the norm. Melee weapon bonuses and lightsaber bonuses stack. More points in intelligence gives you more points to allocate to skills. If you save levels in the beginning you can use them after you become a jedi for more force powers.
If you consider becoming a Jedi a spoiler than doom on you, punk.
>>
>>25939262
Something seems to be bothering Carth. Maybe you should speak to him and see if you can get him to open up about it.
>>
>>25939369
Kek
>>
Where is sarge?
>>
>>25939513
I think he died.
>>
>>25939642
Well shit. Made this thing.
http://imgur.com/QCznt6M
>>
File: 1429043394668.png (192 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1429043394668.png
192 KB, 1024x768
>>25940264
It just keeps expanding.
>>
>>25940264
/r/ing more Zabrak Sunset or Chiss Trixie.
>>
>>25939513
Does anyone have him on Skype or something? I need Anon/Nito's helmet in front of some Coco puffs.
>>
>>25940355
Want to keep me company while I do those?
>>
>>25940380
That reminds me, do we have a Skype group? If not, I think we should make one.

What does everyone else think?
>>
>>25940434
>That reminds me, do we have a Skype group? If not, I think we should make one.
NO
NO NO NO
That's the kind of shit that got fingerbang kill
>>
>>25940450
I think it was lack of content that killed fingerbang. As long as we have content, what's the harm?
>>
>>25940472
>As long as we have content, what's the harm?
circlejerk with the inevitable drama between writefags, complete with airing of dirty laundry. Then writefags leave and things dry up
>>
>>25940385
Sure. I'm always lurking here.
>>
>>25940380
>referring Coco's tits as Coco puffs.
I love it.
>>
>>25940490
Not all writefriends hate each other. If nobody else thinks it's a good idea, then it's probably not, and we don't do it. I just think it'd be nice to discuss all things Star Wars™ with you fags on Skype, that's all.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 206

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.