[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ponies Aroused by Anon's Physique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 31
File: Fit-anon.jpg (104 KB, 539x761) Image search: [Google]
Fit-anon.jpg
104 KB, 539x761
Ponies Aroused by Anon's Physique thread

>/fit/izen in Equestria Edition

ITT: Anon's human body is a huge turn-on for ponies. Why? The reasons vary. Sometimes there isn't one. Either way, shenanigans ensue.

Resident Writefags:

Diskotek: http://pastebin.com/ur4SSynm
MM:http://pastebin.com/u/thegeman
RiggyRag: http://pastebin.com/u/RiggyRag
Diatomic-ge's: http://pastebin.com/JKF7sPjc
Ladesko: http://pastebin.com/u/ladesko
IguessI'llstoplurkingandtrywritingsomegreen: http://pastebin.com/u/IGISLAWSG
Doinpexter's: http://pastebin.com/u/DOINPEXTER
butts: No known pastebin
Rojo: http://pastebin.com/sD6rU4JE
Eppy: http://pastebin.com/u/Eppy
The Oni: http://pastebin.com/u/The_Oni
Sleepy Bastrd: http://pastebin.com/HSwQumvK (?)
CAMP_OMEGA_CAMPER: http://pastebin.com/0Ds5cXJM (?)
>>
Now I'll get drunk.
Merry Xmas everyone!
>>
Aww yees!
>>
Oh, what the fuck? This is making a revival? Sweet.
>>
>>25879493
It's not for the living.
>>
Rescue Bump!
>>
>>25879304
>Dat pic
Fucking kek
>>
>>25879304
It's alive baby!
>>
Oh haitus you spooky necromancer.

Its good to see you again.
>>
File: 1442288793229.gif (3 MB, 1280x732) Image search: [Google]
1442288793229.gif
3 MB, 1280x732
I miss this thread so fucking much
Take this qt pony OP
>>
File: 1443547567081.jpg (469 KB, 1165x847) Image search: [Google]
1443547567081.jpg
469 KB, 1165x847
Someone have more like this?
>>
>>25879304
YES!!!

>>25882439
Moar fitanon?

>mfw I start lifting and a week later this thread is alive again
>>
File: 1443550826818.jpg (486 KB, 2000x1100) Image search: [Google]
1443550826818.jpg
486 KB, 2000x1100
>>25882637
Do you lift /mlp/? How much?
>>
Yep, This is going to die.
Fuckers let's start bumpin' or post some green!
>>
trying to revive a thread on christmas day might not be the best plan
>>
>>25884515
This.
But don't worry OP 26 will be better we just need to bump and wait.
>>
File: Anon2.png (829 KB, 1241x800) Image search: [Google]
Anon2.png
829 KB, 1241x800
>>25879304
Bump
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-08-22-56-47.jpg (68 KB, 448x534) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-08-22-56-47.jpg
68 KB, 448x534
>>25883113
A lot
>that was almost bad
>>
File: 1421713039148.png (1 MB, 1004x2893) Image search: [Google]
1421713039148.png
1 MB, 1004x2893
>>25882637

>>25883113
I was so close to my 2pl8 deadlift before i broke almost erry bone in my left arm and can't lift for a year now
>tfw back to 0 by then
>>
Ponies can appreciate the beauty of a human body the same way humans know to appreciate the physical characteristics of another animal or a horse, you know. Beauty is something that is intrinsically linked to nature.

Except there's one thing, and even though humans are rare, they remain clothed for no reason. And a couple of years ago before I met Anon there's a young girl from Ponyland who came in Ponyville.
I think her name was Meghan. So no, Anon is not the first human to pop here. Their origin is a mystery, a very distant place maybe.
She was friendly and liked ponies, and were invited to spend a moment here.

So, I asked her why she kept her dress in full summer.
There's still a lot of things she doesn't know about our civilization
>"Er, you know, we humans wear clothes all the time, it's about intimacy."
"But.. Isn't that discomfortable to... walk with this even today? It's over 38.. Er... 105 ...Freunheines?"
>"Yes it is.."
>It's like she feared being mocked or attacked about taking away her only clothes.
"I mean, we only wear clothes in winter when it's snowing. And I doubt these actually protects you from being cold"
>"Have you ever seen a human naked?"
>start being scared
>Maybe it's not such a good idea. What's behind this? What is she hiding?
"No. Is this.. Scary, Meg?"
>>
>>25885580
Are you going to continue this?
Because I am in dire need of physique green.
>>
>>25884515
>>25884858
I'm here for you OP <3

>>25885175
What happened Anon?

>>25885569
Holy shit m8, when will you be able to lift? The next December?

>>25885580
Continue pls
>>
>>25883113
5-6days a week currently recovering from a hip issue I'm having right now, but for all you other anons who want to get into lifting you might want to check out rich piana this upcoming new year since hes doing a 3 month program for everyone you never know if you want to give it a go.
>>
File: megan.png (114 KB, 505x1024) Image search: [Google]
megan.png
114 KB, 505x1024
>>25885580
Back in the day I only think Lyra and Bonbon knew how she looked like, naked. She used to live in their home, and Lyra drawn her under many angles but she insisted all of her works to remain confidential.
>"Okay."
>She looked quite grumpy about that, maybe she had scars, or something else from the world she's coming from.
>she's taking down her dress, revealing her chest. All skinny, with a strange particularity, being a pair of boobs attached on the upper side of her body.
>Perfectly spherical and smooth.
>She's taking off her shoes, and socks, which actually covered all of her feets too. And just like their hands, humans have small fingers, down there, on their rear legs, it was uncanny at first, but not that much.
>Always used to believe her feet were like hooves covered with white fur but nope.
>Finally she's taking down her trousers, and a final thing covering her genitalia.
>The other uncanny thing is her lack of tail, which for a creature standing up would be necessary.
>"I... Er... I think I look silly like this"
"Why? You look totally not scary!"
>"Really? It doesn't bother you?"
>humans are weird episode 14
"Er... No. Ow if you need actual clothes I know somepony in Ponyville who would love to have a model like you to work on! Your anatomy really is unique!"
>she's blushing
>I can't help it but stare at the breasts hanging up there
"How tall does the human falls have to be to get breastfeeded?"
>She's laughing out loud
>"HAHAA Oh that just killed me."

>>25885679
Well we'll explore this if I don't crash asleep~
>>
File: Effect_20151225_194447.jpg (404 KB, 1424x1418) Image search: [Google]
Effect_20151225_194447.jpg
404 KB, 1424x1418
>>25885707
I posted the uncropped with info on me
>>
>>25885769
First conclusion:
>Humans are mammals
>They have a tall body
>They are essentially devoid of fur or coat
>That specimen is beige-pink with golden mane.
>"Silverspoon.. Are you taking notes?"
"Of course! I think your species is interesting, and actually, you're beautiful, it's a shame you have... Laws as you mentioned that force you to hide yourself."
>"...Yeah. It's complicated, I think it's for the, I don't know if I should tell you about this. You know, sexual appeal... "
"Here when a pony wants sex she's being very explicit, shaking their rump, or horses trotting with their junk unsheathed in public. that's indecent. Except for Snails, he's got a problem keeping his stuff packed in his sheath, that's probably why we're calling him like that."
>"Ah. I get it"
"but it's not his fault. it keeps happening."
>she's packing her shirt, jeans, and prosthetic hooves, AKA boots.
>"It's true, feelin' much better walking like that. I just..."
"I'm offering you some ice cream! Okay?"
>Later, in Ponyville
"I can't believe I'm walking naked amongst these ponies. It's just so surreal..."
"You're just starting enjoying freedom. In fact we only dress for special occasions, and when we do, they have to really be fabulous! And since you're going to meet Princess Celestia herself, I think this will be an opportunity to get dressed."
>"I see, but I .. I just don't have any money on me, how am I gonna..."
"don't ever worry about this, Meg."
>We're standing in front of the carrousel boutique
>>
>>25886036
"The unicorn who's working here is ... Really special, even more than Rainbowdash or Lyra, but she's also.. RARITY! HELLO!"
>Rarity:"Silverspoon... Did you lost Diamond Tiara? Oh."
"This is Megan Williams, she's a human, she come in peace, and she'll meet Celestia tomorrow"
>she stares at her
>Meg:"Hello Miss..Rarity... er, Maybe..."
>Rarity:"Turn around please? No move to the center of the room. There, in the light."
>She's observing Megan, blushing
>Rarity:"Are you some kind of dragon? No. More like"
>Meg:"I'm a human..."
>she keeps looking at her
>Rarity:"You're looking for a dress?"
>Meg:"I have my own clothes, if you need a reference"
>Rarity's using her magic to unpack and observe them in detail
>Rarity:"Hmpfh. Who designed those? How can you even ...Wear these?"
>Meg:"Lyra wants a pair of pants like this actually. She asked if she could keep them."
>Rarity:"Why am I not surprised... Do you always stand on your rear legs?"
>she's examining Megan's legs, picking a ruler with her magic and takes some measurements
>Meg:"I agree however, I should go au naturel more often, hehe. it tickles. Hey!"
>Rarity's poking her vulva with her ruler
>Rarity:"please, can you spread your legs a bit more? I'll have to take some measures, your body's interesting... Want a coffee or something? Silver, can you bring me one and one for your friend? I'm just feeling .. Inspired"
"oh, okay. That's my fresh cutie mark being all about, right?"
>Rarity:"Yes, darling, ain't life great? Back to us, Miss.. Megan. Please stand still."
>she's picking her ribbon meter, and take measurements from her crotch down to her feets, around her hips, and belly.
>Rarity:"I've seen quite a lot of creatures but I like yours. All in height, no tail... ten claws too... Hmm. Ears. Your ears and snout looks weird. But it's alright with your mane it's alright"
>Meg:"t...thanks, I guess"
>Rarity's now metering around her breasts and shoulders
>Meg:"It's gonna be hard to hide such a marvel of nature."
>>
>>25879304
it's been a while since I've seen these memes
>>
File: human abs.jpg (70 KB, 708x720) Image search: [Google]
human abs.jpg
70 KB, 708x720
>>25879304
Would ponies even be into human physique?

We have no barrels, a large chest and shoulders plus have small waist

also male nipples
>>
>>25885707
Probably, doc said it should all be fixed 2 months ago but it still sucks, probably won't be able to really lift until the steel plates are out next August

>>25886237
Still here m8

>>25886349
Realistically speaking? No.
Doesn't stop me from imagining otherwise tho.
>>
>>25886237
"What do you have in mind?"
>Rarity picks her cup of coffee with magic
>Rara:"First a few things you humans dont have in common. These pants are just.. Nope. Wouldnt make it in a gala, it's ...Weird to have something in contact with your genitals all the time."
>she's picking some markers and levitates megan's body with magic
>of course Megan's flipping, but she's trusting her
>she's starting to draw a shape from her neck, circling her breasts
>the marker's traveling down her body, around her belly, then continues down her pubic area, spinning down her hip, and her leg, down her feet.
>Rarity:"Right now, I imagine a single piece of clothing that would be strictly mathematical, enhancing your body proportions, just like I did once for some ponies, but adapted on a body like yours would be a success."
>meg:"Er, Wouldn't I look a bit ... Naked? Not even panties?"
>Rarity's observing the white piece of tissue she used to wear
>Rarity:"to be honest that's pretty unhealthy and just plain gross."
>the marker's unrolling into a sheet, depicting her shape in three dimensions, as the ink disappears from Meghan's body by magic
>Rarity's observing her mane, and tries various ways to dress them, placed on front, on rear, and finally finds a way to make them look just, well, great.
>Megan looks worried
>Meg:"do you use... magic like that on ponies?"
>Rara:"of course!"
>Meg:"isn't this... dangerous, I mean, what kind of energy or... exposure levels..."
>Rara:"Trust me, this level of magic is inoffensive, you're exposed to more as soon you walk outside under the sun."
"not bad at all, you look like a princess!"
>Rarity:"just a prototype. Hm... I'll have to work a lot on your mane cut."
>she's looking at the top of her vulva, which had some fur on its top
>Rarity:"it won't hurt, don't move!"
>using a spell, she's making it progressively disappear, leaving her skin extremely smooth, if not shining,
>Rarity:"Just like this. Also maybe..."
>>
>>25886478
>she's using her magic on her breasts, poking them.
>she's browsing her gem box, tries different sizes that could fit on Megan's belly button
>Rarity:"I need to find something that comes in combination with your mane and eyes colors. It will have to be perfect. I'll even pay you for this!"
>Meg:"okay, you mean my hairs. er. even down here?"
>Rarity:"Of course! I'll also have to design some kind of tiara, or something that would make it like you had wings or something..."
>Meg:"I'm just.. a bit stressed, sorry."
>Rarity:"Don't be, besides there's a filly in this room who should need a complete relooking. this means you!"
"me?"
>Rarity"Untie this mane, it's horrible. It never been fashion. Also get some contact lenses."
"Urgh no."
>Rarity:"That's just like her and her ribbon keeping her hairs prisoners. Really. I'm gonna take care of you."
"FFF... Okay."
>Rarity stops using her levitating spell "Alright, I'm gonna start working on it as my brain is hot.. JUST LIKE THIS CREATURE! I mean... Are there males of your species around?"
>Megan:"There's ...Danny and Molly, but they're not in Equestria yet, just a bit stuck, but I can ask them... I wonder if they'll get used to this... Life style."
>Rara:"You MUST! I mean, Yes they'll be welcome! Now you're free, come back this afternoon at six so I can do the adjustments you'll need!"
"...You're the best, Rarity!"
>Rara:"You don't say!"
>she's left her clothes at Rarity's atelier and finally gets used being like this amongst other ponies
>Meg:"phew. You knew I'd get a free dress?"
>and knew I'd get a free manecut and stylish advice from like, the Fashion god of Equestria bringing you in there
"...no, it was just your lucky day."
>>
[my batteries have to be recharged. will be back in 7 hours. goodnight!]
>>
>>25886349

Well, humans are certainly able to into pony physiques, I don't think it's that much of a stretch to imagine that ponies might like humans, too
>>
>>25886349
women look for strong successful men to protect them, everything else is icing, a very strong fit human could out run, and do a lot of other things to protect a mare. That's everything necessary to get them wet.
>>
>>25886727
>>25886478
Nudist lolis and ponies...

Equestria is my kind of paradise. Worth going to hell after this. The idea for naked humans makes sense.
>>
>>25885775
Nice barracks, that lejeune or pendleton?
>>
File: Thermae_Romae_Hanako.jpg (189 KB, 558x807) Image search: [Google]
Thermae_Romae_Hanako.jpg
189 KB, 558x807
>>25879304
>>
>>25885729
I'll check it out, thanks Anon!

>>25886918
Kek

>>25886746
Sleep tight writefriend
>>
>>25886990
What?
>>
>>25883893
Don't let it die faggots!!!
>>
>>25886237
>Rarity's poking her vulva with her ruler
Hgnnn...
>>
>>25886727
>we're trotting by the streets, and there she noticed something interesting. an old tree covered in vines with windows covered in dust.
>it's got a sign that says "Books and Branches Library."
"it's been there since forever, but the last owner died of old age and no pony took it back after. Some say it's haunted. Anyways there's other libraries"
>Meg:"Can we get in? I'm curious..."
>she manages to pick a branch from the tree itself.
>Megan unlocked the door with her dexterity. No need for magic or anything, just, a branch.
>i'm looking behind me, making sure nopony's watching us getting in.
>the place was scary, lot of mess around, dust, a smell that says it's been kept closed for years... but thankfully not a single spider web.
>she's looking at the books, surprised all of these are written in a language she can read and speak out fluently.
>then comes the magical spellbooks in olde equine, and she can't make it. Scary figures of unicorns performing sorcery and whatnot.
>i think we're both covered in dust, but the expedition was worth it.
>check an old notebook that notes all the books that never been returned, the last one was exactly two years before I was born.
>Meg:"these are amazing. The artworks, the scriptures, If I could bring one of these in my world... The knowledge it contains would help us doing a lot. Change my world and make it better.. Help men and elements of nature being together again!"
"Well you should, it's not like it's gonna open again anytime soon!"
>looks like she's enjoying it there
>the dust flying in the room, shining around her by a sunrays through the window makes the whole scene almost magical, as she's sitting on a pile of books in the middle of the library
>Meg:"I'm starting to understand these by the illustrations, these are actually very scientific, this book explores the stages of matter from the largest objects... To the smallest at the end."
>>
>>25886990
Is this the original image? If so, source?
>>
>>25889592
>I'm coming next to her
>Meg:"Look... This is ... The universe this old wizard managed to observe ...and these are cloudds of galaxies. Galaxies are clouds of stars basically. We're getting closer and see constellations. Then this is probably .. My solar system? the similarities cannot be a coincidence. ... This is our world... This is Canterlot... And this is a pony."
>I'm enjoying being with her, listening to her talking, resting against her breasts reading that book.
"All the other pages are about things smaller?"
>Meg:"That line represents the gravitational force that has an effect on the massive objects, then here comes the electromagnetic force... Looks like this unicorn is using it to levitate objects against gravitation... A leaf... And its structure made of cells... DNA. Everything we're made of, and every known life is made of it. Whoa. A water molecule... A carbon atom. oxygen, this is hydrogen, and there's the nucleus."
>she's turning the page
>Meg"Electromagnetic force stops here, then there's nuclear forces, very piowerful and destructive... in my world. i don't remember, maybe these are quarks... "
>a series of dots being smaller and smaller. The handwriting goes chaotic sicne the previous pages, filled with equations, the last illustration being a grid, with black and white dots.
>Meg:"Yet another scale... At this point it's a trillionth time smaller than an atom, how did the author manage to... discover these..."
>other pages are like chaotic forms, abhorrent numbers, filled with equations, planets, ponies, curves, lines going in all directions, and the rest of the manuscript is left blank.

>Meg:"This is disturbing, but if we manage to decipher these, we'll explain what this unicorn discovered.. Who knows. Maybe the meaning of the universe... "
>she's caressing my chest
>i'm not complaining, it's feeling good in here, air is actually more fresh than outside.
>Meg:"I'm gonna ask Lyra about the author, if she knows anything."
>>
>>25889660
>she's getting back up. picks a few books, stuff them on a random dusty saddlebag and picks it.
"if you were a unicorn, you know, Princess Celestia's got an highschool where gifted unicorns are practicing and developing all kind of magic stuff... but I'm a pony."
>Meg:"Aw, don't worry, you don't need to be a unicorn to be magic! Even if it's rare, there's a few humans who truly are gifted. Magic is something I'd really love to know more about..."

>We're looking left and right before going out of the library carved inside that poor old tree
"You know what? I'll just pretend you bought these old books at the school, so whenever you go back to Ponyland, you shouldn't get in trouble."
>she's winking
>Meg:"Okay!"
>she's knocking at Lyra's door
>Lyra: "Oh Megan yer back... What happened to yer clothes.. And your mane! I mean, hairs, it's ... amazing."
>Meg:"Hm, Rarity's working on something new for me, she wants me to look fabulous for my meeting with Celestia tomorrow. You know about the pair of pants, she might also get some done for you."
>Lyra:"eeEEEeeehehehe"
>bonbon (background) "you're a weirdo!"
>Meg:"Also I borrowed some litterature to spend the time in the train."
>Lyra:"Perfect, oh as always, make yourself at home"
"Hi Lyra!"
>Lyra's looking at me suspiciously as always
>she's always making me this face. at me. always.
>Anyways after a short conversation, I learned how an human ended up there in Ponyville.
>Lyra's carressing her hips
>Lyra:"So, er, it's no longer your secret? I told you you'd be much better, hm, like this, without clothing... Wanna drink something Meg? Silver? Or something else?"
"No thanks."
>Bon-bon is coming in the living room after being done with the kitchen
>Bonbon:"Rawr! Oh you weren't kidding me. This is what a human looks like naked?"
>Meg:"What? Er yeah, a few ponies used to look at me, like that in the city, and... I'm really not caring about it anymore."
>Lyra:"I bet so. Say, would you, er,"
>she's looking at her friend
>>
>>25890060
>Bonbon's looking at Megan, then back at Lyra
>Bonbon:"Just ask her, I don't mind you know."
>She's sitting next to her
>Lyra:"Megan, I wanted to ask... do you have, like, one special somepony you share your life with?"
>Meg:"What do you mean? I'm only 15!"
>Lyra:"Let's get straight to the point, have you considered experiencing a sexual encounter or relationship with an unicorn?"
>Meg:"What? Lyra! ...You're a girl, I know you and Bonbon are,,, Well, very... close..."
"They're lesbians but hey I promised never to tell anyone, it's your secret, everypony in ponyville knows."
>she's looking at me like, erk
"Hey I know a lot for a filly, just, with a human, I don't know...."
>she's got nice breasts and smooth skin
"Now I agree with Lyra, if you Meg were a stallion, or even a mare, er... Ah, NEVERMIND NOT LISTENING! UND ER ERZÄHLTE UNS VON SEINEM LEBEN~ IM LAND DER UNTERSEEBOOTE~!" (<a kind of popular song in nazi germaneigh)
>Meg:"I agree, your pony stallions around here are really impressive and well hung. But you don't have anything like that. Sorry."
>she's pointing at Lyra's crotch
>Lyra:"I know a way to overcome this."
>Meg:"Oh! I know, we could have a deal, I accept to be your subject of experiments, but in return I'd like you to translate me some old books I borrowed from Silverspoon, or she gave me."
>Lyra:"Hmm?"
>she's bringing out the books about magic she picked in the library.
>Lyra:"Where do you get these from? They're ... manuscripts from Starswirl the Bearded himself!"
>Meg:"Also, I could get you a human male, and a younger female to examine, we will be your subjects, in return I want this. In english. Can you do it? Can you decipher that?"
>Lyra's looking at the old books and writings
>"It's Merlödysche. It's over seven hundred years old but yeah I think I could get this. That's a lot but... If you're serious, ...Let's say it's a deal"
>Meg:"Yess!"
>Lyra:"Where should we do it?"
>>
>>25890133
>they finally find a room
>for some reason they didn't want me to leave, so we're all on the same bed with Bonbon and Megan.
>Bonbon:"You okay Meg? Just relax, Lyra knows techniques you'd never imagine."
>Meg:"Yeah we'll see."
>Bonbon:"What about you Silver? You won't tell anyone about these old book you pretend to have kept in your house, right?"
"I need an adult"
>Bonbon:"isn't it a bit too soon for you to get this cutie mark?"
>she's licking my flank
>Lyra's getting on the bed, highfive with her partner.
>Meg:"I'm ready."
>Lyra:"Spread your legs, and relax."
>she's inserting her horn inside megan's vulva. pulling ot out, licking it deeply
>Meghan is moaning, looking at her, holding the pillow
>Bonbon's getting over me and she's doing the same. Licking it up throughly
>Meg's holding my hoof, carressing my crotch as Lyra's doing her preliminaries.
>Lyra's inserting her horn inside Megan again, this time. glowing with magic.
>Megan's moaning even louder, she almost teared my labia apart, and does the same with the bedsheets
>Bonbon was also impressed, she's been experimenting this for a while now.
>She continues her lickjob, covering me.
>I'm crawling down to her crotchboobs and start sucking her
>Bonbon:"Aw I planned to keep it for my milky candies... Don't worry, I'll make some more!"
>Lyra and Megan really are making the bed shaking. and we almost fell from it twice.
>She's using her magical spells right directly inside of her human body.
>Lyra's covered in vaginal secretions, and none of them can hold themselves from peeing.
>They eventually switched into 69
>actually better, so Megan can't both suck Lyra's clitoris and moan out loud like she used to do.
>We can't help but contemplate the scene.
>it eventually calms down for a minute, so they can take back their breath
>Megan:"Holy shit. Holy sweet mother of Christ... I'm not a virgin anymore and I'll probably .. never get fucked like this again. I could die tomorrow I wouldn't care!"
>>
>>25886349
You forgot
>no horsecock.
But, anything goes during estrus.
>>
I will bump you once.

Merry Christmas, Physic Anon.
>>
>>25890133
>"Now I agree with Lyra, if you Meg were a stallion, or even a mare, er... Ah, NEVERMIND NOT LISTENING! UND ER ERZÄHLTE UNS VON SEINEM LEBEN~ IM LAND DER UNTERSEEBOOTE~!"
Kek

>>25891070
Shit the memefag come
thanks.
>>
>>25891623
>10
No problem.
>>
>>25890214
Moar!?
>>
>>25893113
of course.
[ retrieving from acohoolized evening, please wait. ]
[ identifying device: computer, keyboard, screen ]

[ keystroke reaction check complete. ]
>>
File: 1443496793638.jpg (38 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1443496793638.jpg
38 KB, 453x500
>>25891070
Merry Christmas Faps <3

>>25893340
KEK
So I'm not the only one who is fucked up? Nice.
>>
File: dahmerc.jpg (17 KB, 482x356) Image search: [Google]
dahmerc.jpg
17 KB, 482x356
>>25890214
>Megan was exhausted, and so i was.
>bonnie kept pumping me, and i felt more weird after leaking my bladder's content on their room
"we should go now, you know, Rarity..."
>Lyra: "Meg, I'm gonna make you a copy of the original and the translated version, I'd rather try some of this mad wizardry myself. Hope this session has been interesting for all of us!"
>Bonbon is going after Lyra's pussy, cleaning it up
>Megan's getting back from the bed, barely standing up, almost like drunk
>I'm myself a bit like this right now.

>Later
>sun's going down, air's more breatheable
>Megan's surprisingly silent
>Megan:"I think bonnie's even weirder than Lyra. Applejack warned me about these mares."
"You shouldn't meet Pinkie Pie. You'll meet her inevitably, she's .. special"
>Meg:"more than Rarity?"
"Rarity is normal by comparison. Same about the roid rage douchebag, there's in fact two ponies in this town i highly watch as potential serial killers."
>Meg:"Serial killers in a place like this?"

"Pinkie Pie. and a yellow recluse pegasus who lives in a cottage outside the city with a horde of animals. I don't even know her name. And potentially Miss Cheerilee."
>Meg's staring at me. "you're joking right?"
>...
>>
File: 1443509554270.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1443509554270.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
>>25893840
I'm still waiting Silver...
>>
>>25889614
Its Thermae Romae
The horse is named Hanako
>>
>>25886990
>>25889614
>>25894644
Wait a nigga.
What is this? I'm lost sorry.
>>
>>25894606
It's 1AM... you... okay one last chapter. I feel creative tonight

>>25893840
>get inside the carousel boutique
>some other ponies are in there
>Pinkie Pie
"Who else. Hi"
>Pinkie:"Hello-ooooOOOOOOoooooooooh! Are you the human?"
>Meg:"Yeah"
>Pinkie:"Welcome to ponyville! Rarity's got something amazing for your meeting with Celestia!"
>Rarity:"Megan? Behold."
>She's revealing the ...very minimalistic dress, or more, some sort of very light toga, or rather a spring, something that looks like made of steel...
>Rarity:"I scratched the actual stock of tissues and opted for something completely different, something that will fit your anatomy, cut straight into the kind of material designed for spatial satellites"
>Meg:"Whoa."
>whispers to Rarity
"Celestia is the kind of pony who send things in orbit, is there a hidden message you want to pass, here?"
>Rarity:"This material is really shiny and more expensive than you imagine. I know what you mean but NO. Don't tell the human about this. Celestia will explain to her."
>>
>>25894786
1 AM? what the fuck? Where do you live?
Here is 8 PM
>>
File: 1446239139030.png (75 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1446239139030.png
75 KB, 350x350
>9
Shit
>>
>>25895864
I can't bump alone Anons
>9 again
I need to sleep, If this shit dies I'm going to cuddle you all.
>>
>>25896550
oh dear!
>>
IN THE NAME OF GREEN I RESURRECT THEE
>>
>>25896550
O-Oh my
Be more especific.
>>
>>25896550
I'm here breh
>>
>>25896550
>>25898773
Me too!
>>
Am I going crazy or did RiggyRag's Anon and his Twi Mom (Book 2) get deleted? I thought it was filled out but now it only says coming soon on the Pastebin.
>>
>>25898773
Good Morning Everypony ! This is Ponyville radio, Equestria. It's 11:25 and this is the news!
>>
File: Thermae Romae hanako 1.png (2 MB, 1335x1997) Image search: [Google]
Thermae Romae hanako 1.png
2 MB, 1335x1997
>>25886990
>>
File: Thermae Romae hanako 2.png (2 MB, 1362x2000) Image search: [Google]
Thermae Romae hanako 2.png
2 MB, 1362x2000
>>25900217
>>
File: Thermae Romae hanako 3.png (1 MB, 1341x2000) Image search: [Google]
Thermae Romae hanako 3.png
1 MB, 1341x2000
>>25900222
>>
File: Thermae Romae hanako 4.png (2 MB, 1342x2000) Image search: [Google]
Thermae Romae hanako 4.png
2 MB, 1342x2000
>>25900226
>>
File: Thermae Romae hanako 5.png (2 MB, 1316x2000) Image search: [Google]
Thermae Romae hanako 5.png
2 MB, 1316x2000
>>25900229
>>
File: Thermae Romae hanako 6.png (2 MB, 1344x2000) Image search: [Google]
Thermae Romae hanako 6.png
2 MB, 1344x2000
>>25900232
>>
>>25883113
I'm weird, 2 plate ohp with a bit of a leg drive, but only a 3.5 pl8 squat and a 4 pl8 deadlift. Also lmao 3 plate bench.
>>
File: don't die on me.gif (429 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
don't die on me.gif
429 KB, 320x180
>>
>>25895864
>>
>>25899662
You can ask him in the Tsundere thread he's always there

>>25899826
Good Morning Silver!

>>25900237
So...is a horse who wants the D of the human or just his attention? Sorry for the silly question, I don't read mangas or anime in general

>>25900278
lol why?

>>25901553
I'm lost here is that BB and the other is...?
>>
>>25900237
>thermae romae

Where'd you find these? I thought that there were no scans available past chapter 5 since it got licensed.

I need more of this manga. For some reason, it's immensely entertaining.
>>
>>25901553
Kek
Bump!
>>
>>25896550
>9
Where is my green?
>>
>>25896550
Bemp
>>
>>25879304
bump
>>
>>25904533
>>25905449
>>25906687
>>25907416
Ah, just like old times.
>>
>>25902654
Tbh cause I'm currently fat, if I cut 90 lbs and got lean right now that would add a plate to my lower body things and id be a balanced 2/3/4/5

(2 plate ohp, 3 pl8 bench, 4 pl8 squat, and 5 pl8 dl)
>>
>>25907422
feels cozy
>>
>>25907422
Yep. But I have faith Anon!
We all gonna make it...
>>
>>25907592
The internet.
>>
>>25909209
We all gonna make it bruh!
>>
Bumping the snooze button.
>>
Damn we need writefags...
>>
>>25912306
Agree.
>>
>>25912306
This
>>
>>25912306
You can step up
>>
>>25912306
I'll try something :^)
>>
File: 1451275382090.png (118 KB, 320x508) Image search: [Google]
1451275382090.png
118 KB, 320x508
This thread remember me of Ubermensch Anon (or something like that), where is that TRAITOR!?
>>
>>25916304
When you're on a holiday~
You can't find the words to say~
>"91! You're close breh."
>Thanks brain!
All the things that come to you~
>92
>93
>94
>95
And…
>96
I…
>97
Wanna…
>98
Feel it…
>99
TOO!
>"100! You make it faggot!"
HIP HIP MOTHERFUCKERS
>You are Anon The Pusseh Punisher
>Or just Anon
>Most people call you Anon
>…
>Fucking assholes.
>And you need to stop screaming in the morning
>…
>Neh.
>Finally you do 100 push-ups in a row
>And you're the happiest man in the ear-
>…
>The Sound of Silence.mp3
>Think in another shit Anon…
>Don't bring back the painful memories…
>"Do you remember 4chan?"
>N-No
>"Fatass"
>"All the beautiful moments?"
>"All the fucks you give?
>"The Lunalicious thread?
>"You can't forgot that right?
>SHUT UP!!!
>…
>Anyway!
>You get up and go to the shower
>You need to stay clean
>Today is gonna be a good day.
Let's go to the gym!
>"Hell yeah!"
>>
>>25916473
TRAITOR
>>
File: 1687678.png (442 KB, 468x992) Image search: [Google]
1687678.png
442 KB, 468x992
>>
File: 1451285496183.gif (232 KB, 321x504) Image search: [Google]
1451285496183.gif
232 KB, 321x504
>>25916473
>Not posting the .gif
>>
>>25919366
Shit, thanks Anon I was searching it!
>>
>>25916473
>>25919366
TRAITOR!
>>
>>25919366
TRAITOR
>>
i remember a green where anon thought he was ugly when really the ponies considered him to be a irresistable hunk.

anyone have a link?
>>
>>25919366
Don't read my spoiler
What did I just say?
Last Chance!
I'm Warning you!
Han Solo Dies and the republic is destroyed
TRAITOR!
>>
>pg10
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1000x1021) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1000x1021
>be Golden Hilt
>new recruit in the Equestrian royal guard!
>be so damned nervous you feel like your hooves are going to buckle out just from the shaking
>Princess Celestia has seen fit to issue a more battle ready battalion due to the recent rise in threats
>with a new battalion comes a new captain
>the reason for your current state of internal panic
>The princess actually managed to get one of the hu-manes to assist the guard rather than just galavanting about slaying anything monsterlike
>you've seen him before, he was the one that pinned a dragon midflight above Canterlot
>and as he stands before the new battalion today, your just thankful that your in the back
>in all honesty, your nervousness isn't so much about fear like the other recruits
>rather it-
"ALRIGHT MARES!"
"No more time for lolygagin, from this point on I am your captain! And I will mold you into an UNSTOPPABLE fighting force!"
"Behold the body of the warrior that you will one day become!"
>and there it goes
>in one swoop of his arm he tears away his chest piece, revealing the sculpted body beneath
>the pre you just shot could've blinded somepony you winked so hard
>dear Celestia help you...
>>
>>25920910
The green was about Anon thinks is ugly because he has a lot of hair?

>>25923296
Kek moar?
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.