[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Did you put the mistletoe on your belt buckle again,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: you lost the key.png (24 KB, 175x250) Image search: [Google]
you lost the key.png
24 KB, 175x250
>"Did you put the mistletoe on your belt buckle again, Anon?"
>>
Shut up and kiss it Mom
>>
>>25875328
No.

It's on my hat. What, are you blind?
>>
>>25875328
Yeeees
>>
>>25875328
You know what to do.
>>
>>25875328
Mom get out of here! You'll ruin my chances of getting lucky this time...
>>
File: obomber approves.jpg (39 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
obomber approves.jpg
39 KB, 500x400
>>25875328
How observant of you, Princess! You know, most mares I've seen today have mistaken it for holly.
>>
>>25875328
"Well, it ain't gonna suck itself, sweety."
>"And WHAT, exactly makes you think I will, Anon?"
>>
>>25875328

Just like you told me to, but I don't think that's where you're supposed to-ooohoooOOOOO!!!
>>
>>25875328
Naw, this year I thought outside the box and put it just above the dock of your tail. Ready for your kiss?
>>
>>25875328
>Y-You too...
>>
This deserves green immediately.
>>
>>25876842
Fuck it, imma spin some bullshit cuz I'm bored

>be Anon
>only human in Equestria and official usher for the annual Hearth's Warming Eve party at the castle
>many times, Celestia had asked you to help out, and many times, you had declined
>but last year, new info had come to light; the ponies practiced the same tradition with mistletoe as humans
>ITBEGINS.jpg

Sound interesting enough so far?
>>
>>25877018
.......Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, go on.
>>
File: Unlimited_Potential.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited_Potential.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>25877018
>>
>>25877018
You haven't even written anything yet, get on it and post more then a couple of lines before asking for opinions.
>>
>>25877018
>>ITBEGINS.jpg
You have already failed.
>>
>>25877018
We'll call this cautious optimism, though maybe it's the Black Russians clouding my judgement.
>>
>>25875328

I froze your tears and made a dagger and stuck it in my cock
>>
>>25875328
>Looks down sheepishly, your zipper undone, and your glorious wang exposed for all the world to see
>Also, your wang is as hard as diamonds right now
"Erm...Yes?"
>Celestia smirks, as she gently mouths your tip, lapping up its juices with her silk-like tongue
>"Mmmm...Good boy..."
>She slides onto your shaft with the grace of a well-trained whore princess, her tongue riding underneath its length
>You could close your eyes, as you reach down and grab her mane, forcing her to take you down to the hilt!
>Celestia doesn't resist, and instead coaxes you to savagely throat-fuck her instead
>Getting yourself into sledge-hammer piston position, you begin slamming yourself into the sun goddess' face, her throat nice and tight, and her tongue working its magic on your shaft base
>Fuck, even feeling your heavy balls slapping against her chin was amazing!
>Speaking of which...
>It didn't take you long before you blew your top. You held Celestia hard against your stomach, as you hose your baby batter down her hungry throat
>Meanwhile, Celestia is sucking you off for all she's worth, gulping down all that delicious batter like a greedy whore that she is
>A minute later, and you collapse on the floor, fucking spent and you dick going limp, as Celestia stands above you in triumph, lapping the last dregs of cum from her chin
>"Mmmm...Merry Hearth Warming, my precious little boo-boo..."
"Fuck...Yeah...Merry Christmas to you too...mom"
>Because incest is wincest, that's why

That's it! Merry Christmas folks, and consider this short, yet highly fappable green-text as my present for /mlp. Enjoy!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.