[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Everything's ready, Anon!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>"Everything's ready, Anon!"
>>
File: Lord Zedd.jpg (41 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Lord Zedd.jpg
41 KB, 720x480
>>25874319
"Yes, very good my servant. Soon I shall destroy the Rangers, take the Yellow and Pink rangers as my brides...and after my victory is assured, Rarity shall be yours. "

"Commence phase I."
>>
>>25874319
Alright, you go to these stores and pick up the cold medicine, I'll go to those stores to pick up the rest of the ingredients.
>>
>>25874319
"Good!"
>You adjust your safety goggles
"Now pull the lever, Spike".
>Spike pulls a lever, causing a trap door beneath you to open
"WRONG LEVEEEEER-"
>>
>>25874319
Alright, take the pears and begin phase 1.
>>
>>25874319
So you placed the white yogurt around the mane six's pussy? Good, this prank war has just started!

I'm glad I chose you as a partner in this. What other pranks are there.
>>
>>25875915
You are the worst dragon ever!
You can't do jack shit. And you know what?
I NEVER LIKED ANY OF YOUR PANCAKES!
EVER!
>>
>>25874319
"Everything is according to plan. Now... I will face no lines on the way to the theaters for Moon Battles 7, IF THE REST OF THE WORLD IS DEAD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"\
>"You could just have gone out into a social environment instead of genociding the entire planet, seems like it would have been easier."
"Oh, Spike. So naive..."
>>
>>25874441
>The Great Race, with ponies

I never knew I wanted this until now.
>>
>>25874319
>You pause in the doorway as Spike smiled and gave you a thumbs up.
>You offhandedly mentioned you were hiking in the morning.
>He arrived at your doorstep a halfhour before sunrise with two knapsacks.
>One for him and one for you.
>Yours was double the size, packed to the brim with snacks, water, and anything else you could think of.
>Spike was anxiously awaiting your approval now, fidgeting in place.
>You noticed before Spike had taken a bit of a liking to you, shadowing you when you ran errands or even at work.
>He really wanted an older brother, you guessed.
>Hiking was usually something you did by yourself, to clear your head and get away from the ponies for a bit
>But if you told him to bugger off, you'd break his heart.
>You took a slight breath and patted him on the head.
"Thanks, Spike. You ready to go?"
>"YEA!"
>He said, enthusiastically, while picking his pack up.
>You hefted yours on your back and nodded toward one of the nearby mountains.
>He grinned and you could tell he was trying very hard not to dance or do something that gave away how excited he was.
>He was afraid to act immature in front of you, it was pretty adorable.
"So, what'd you pack for us?"
>"Oh man, Anon, where to start!"
>He rattled off all the stuff in your pack, while you smiled at his thoroughness.
>This wasn't so bad, you always wanted a little brother.
>Maybe company would be nice.
>>
>>25876135
....Go on...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.