[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food in Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: large (2).png (652 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
652 KB, 1024x1024
>I hope you can cook, Anon
>otherwise your ass is out of here in the morning
Ponies live with a food based social structure
How would you fare in Equestria?
Can you cook for pone?
>>
>>25870298
somewhat
She might kick me out after about a week
>>
>>25870298
hope you like pasta rice cheese and microwave pizza

also mince but thats to much work for me to bother most of the time
>>
>>25870298

I can cook really well. Only issue is I really shine with meat...

I make a steak/burger so good that anyone that's tried it has literally cried themselves to death.
>>
>>25870336
Ponies have free will

they can be convinced
>>
>>25870339

Suppose humans eat other humans...
>>
>>25870336
I wanna try one
>>
>>25870350

I'd fax you one if Joe Gutenberg would get off his ass and invent one for food.
>>
File: dsc_0035.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0035.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>25870298
recently i've been learning to make japanese food, mostly street food ant teriyaki

i hope shes up for that
>>
>>25870298
>family owns an italian resturant and has been teaching me to cook since I was 6
just fine, now do you want your food vegetarian or with real meat?
>>
>>25870298
I hope she doesn't hate what I made just because the noodles are from a ramen packet.

>How would you fare in Equestria?
Basing social structure on cooking skill would be pure capitalism. What really gets you ahead are your equipment and ingredients - your skills don't matter until you have access.
How many lucky breaks would it take for you to live comfortably? Is it easy to find cheap non-stick cookware,for example, in food-obsessed Equestria?
>>
>>25870801
>non stick
>not cast iron
you wouldn't last a day
>>
>>25870298
I can make a mean salad. I'm also great with making confit byaldi and various pasta dishes.

My favourite salad to make is the spinach and shredded carrot salad with cashews, complemented by a dressing made from mustard, oil and lemon juice.
>>
File: hibachi2-630x407.jpg (109 KB, 630x407) Image search: [Google]
hibachi2-630x407.jpg
109 KB, 630x407
If i could find a source of soy sauce, mirin, sake, different wines and wine vinegar i would rule the place withing a month
>>
>>25870865
>wine
shit, that's an important question
where do we get our alcoholic ingredients?
>>
>>25870873

They have yeast, grapes and sugar.
>>
>>25870873
worst case scenario i can easily make my own wine an by extension wine vinegar, but mirin and sake are a bit trickier
>>
File: yakitori.jpg (88 KB, 1012x629) Image search: [Google]
yakitori.jpg
88 KB, 1012x629
>>25870865
>Equestrian yakitori
i wonder if Fluttershy would mind sparing a few chickens...
>>
>>25870873
>implying ponies dont get piss drunk daily
>>
>>25870298
>tfw you've worked in restaurants for the past 4 years.
>tfw you know how to make almost everything on the menu.
>tfw the menu is mostly meat based.

Sooooo hope pones like veggie pizza, various salads, and whatever the hell else I can find.

Unless they like meat, in which case we're having wings, burgers, and decked out pizzas every day.
>>
>>25870298
"I don't know, let me check in with a fat pony thread, HEY FATFAGS!, CAN WE COOK!?"
>"THIS IS A FANDOM OF COURSE YOU CAN!"
"See that wasn't so hard!"
>>
I'd be set.
>>
>"Yeah I can make some killer pancakes. Where are your milk and eggs?"
"Anon, we're all vegetarians. We don't have those things."
>"Well fuck, horse. How am I supposed to cook pancakes without milk or eggs?"
"We have plenty of hay. Just use that."
>"Bitch I can't fucking eat hay."
"I guess that's your fucking problem then, isn't it? I guess you should have thought of that before coming to world inhabited solely by horses. Now get the fuck out of my house."

And then Anon murders bitchy horse and eats her for breakfast. The End.
>>
>>25874515
vegetarians still use milk and eggs

ponies have been shown to use milk and eggs
>>
Well I just made a shepherd's pie. Gonna have glazed ham, roasted veggies, cheese grits, and taters/gravy for tomorrows feast. Gonna spend tonight making pecan pie and wheat rolls to get em out of the way. Yeah I'd say I could keep my waifu fat n happy.
>>
>>25870298
I think alright, I've been cooking for like 10 years now and I know my shit pretty well. Eat mostly vegetables too
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.