[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you honestly react if they killed off your third favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 111.png (248 KB, 351x394) Image search: [Google]
111.png
248 KB, 351x394
How would you honestly react if they killed off your third favorite pony in the upcoming movie? Was in keeping with the tone but there was no doubt that she's gone forever.
>>
She gets no screentime so nothing would change.
>>
File: 900-fuck counting....gif (488 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
900-fuck counting....gif
488 KB, 500x373
>>25867582
>Luna
Holy fuck that'd be one hell of a plot twist, wonder if they'd get M. Night Shyamalan to come in and "pull it off".
>Pic completely unrelated
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 468x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 468x244
>>25867582
>Celestia
Didn't they already do that in S5?
>>
>>25867582
>Twilight
not gonna happen, but if it did it would just be a "Starlight takes over as leader" movie
>>
>>25867582
I'd make bump Pinky to my third favorite for just the movie. And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>25869233
That's cheating
>>
>>25867582
>Dash
Could see her going out in a blaze of glory to save AJ or something
>>
>>25869267
They'd never get rid of Dash, she makes way too much money and is kind of an icon for the show besides Twilight
>>
>>25867582
If they kill off Twilight, it better be the series finale.
>>
>ponk

nothing of value was lost
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.