[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"A-anon, are you sure this 'prostitution'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: spike1.png (142 KB, 411x485) Image search: [Google]
spike1.png
142 KB, 411x485
>"A-anon, are you sure this 'prostitution' business is a good idea? Twilight told me I'm not supposed to touch ponies there."

You are Spike's pimp. Wat do?
>>
>>25867298
I would fire him
>>
>>25867298
She told you not to touch /ponies/ there. Not /anons/.
>>
File: 1447893674030.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1447893674030.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Spike, its time to begin your dong expansion training
>>
File: supa fly.jpg (103 KB, 550x361) Image search: [Google]
supa fly.jpg
103 KB, 550x361
>>25867298
Backhand him and tell him to work that corner.
>>
>>25867298
tell him to shut and hop on this dick
>>
File: spikecited.png (151 KB, 463x475) Image search: [Google]
spikecited.png
151 KB, 463x475
>"R-Rarity? Why are you here? You know what, nevermind, Anon, I changed my mind. I could get used to this job."
>>
>>25867514
Little did he know that Rarity was there to give Anon her profits for the night.
"How's my top bit bitch doing tonight?"
>She giggled as her magic levitated a rather large brown sack towards you.
>Taking hold of the sack you heft it up and down getting a feel of its weight.
"That's why you're the best doll."
>Spike silently stared mouth agape.
>>
>>25867298
Only if they don't let you, now go back to that corner.
>>
>>25867835
Need more
>>
>>25867835
Keep going. Wanna see Spike's reaction to learning that his Rarity is a whore.
>>
>>25867835
>>25868509
>>25868584
>"Rarity, n-now that we're both..you know, in this profession..what do you sa-"
>'Ooh poo, Spikey, but you know it's against office policy to date co-workers.' Rarity says as she gets into an suv full of ziggers
>'Ciao, darling!'
>>
>>25868687
what a shitty office policy

spike should rise to the top job and take over when anon retireres then he can ditch the policy and go out with rarity
>>
>>25869922
Yeee
>>
>>25869922
in fact if i was good at writing i would probably greentext this but i cant write

i can sort of sculpt though i might make a prostitute spike sculpture (but probably not)
>>
>>25868687
"No time to talk about that now Spike, your first customers are here."
>Spike turned away from the departing SUV and bumped into the larger stallion, landing on the ground with a thud.
"Now Big Mac, you realize that cumming inside will cost you extra right?"
>Big Mac smiled and nodded over to his friend.
>"Ya'll don't have any policy about two for one sales do you?" A much larger stallion questioned.
"No, not at all. I only ask that you not permanently damage my bitches."
>"That's just my luck." Mumbled Trouble Shoes as he dropped a sack of bits at your feet.
>"Come on Big Mac, it'll be my treat this time around." The large stallion spoke as he grabbed hold of Spike by the nape.
>"Big Mac simply smiled. "Eyup!"
"Have fun you three, oh and Spike, you can take tomorrow off to uh, recoup your facilities."
>>
>>25871131
>take tomorrow off
Nigga must have some fuckin wolverine regenerative abilities if his shattered pelvis and wrecked anus can recover that fast.
>>
>>25871154
Who says you can't sell slightly damaged goods at discount prices?
>Anon's business practices.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.