[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Safespace island #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: joe-son-random-task-10122011.jpg (95 KB, 602x375) Image search: [Google]
joe-son-random-task-10122011.jpg
95 KB, 602x375
Hello welcome to the island above the piss which is /mlp/.
In here you can talk trash about the fandom and pony without the cheeto-fingered bronies ruining it with their waifufaggotry.
/co/, /tg/ and anyone is welcome. /b/read need not apply.

It's christmas. So let's talk about Hearths Warming Eve, Winter Wrap Up, and anything wintery related to the fandom or cartoon.
>>
>>25860970
>"Hey Gilda check out that green pony!"
>"Let's pet him."
>>
File: crystal glim persuasion.jpg (231 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
crystal glim persuasion.jpg
231 KB, 960x540
>>25860970
>the piss
mlpg pls
>>
Why is this a blue board? The containment isn't perfect if they have to shit up other boards with their content. I hate the admin who made this decision.
>>
>>25860970
I want Rick and Morty back.
>>
I'd consider Moot the most sadistic person on the internet, if he wasn't just a gullible young idiot who genuinely thought it was a good idea to give us a board.

No if he was genuinely a masterevip ruseman then he would have saved every IP on /mlp/ for 3 months and then created a reddit system where every other board can ban, edit, kick, mock, downvote any confirmed brony who has ever posted on /mlp/.
That would have been what the pony fanbase deserved.
But this. This is bullshit. They're killing themselves with their own cancer, greentext, 40 useless generals, complete disinterest in the show and world design.
>>
>>25860970
This board is fucking gay and needs to be deleted
>>
File: 1435099140914.jpg (411 KB, 600x1602) Image search: [Google]
1435099140914.jpg
411 KB, 600x1602
>>25860970
>Safespace Island
You can't make this shit up.
C'mon 4chan.
C'mon.
>>
>>25861402
Imagination > Knowledge.
>>
>>25861444
Trips confirm
>>
That cat is up to no good.
>>
That mongolian chinese man is up to no good.
>>
/mlp/ needs to die really badly this year.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.