[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place used to be a lot better. Oldfags know this and will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1370288046884.gif (1 MB, 197x166) Image search: [Google]
1370288046884.gif
1 MB, 197x166
This place used to be a lot better.

Oldfags know this and will agree.

Newfags deny this because it invalidates their own imagined "contributions" and will fly into an autistic rage in this thread because they can't stand that they missed the glory days.
>>
>>25860016
I've been here for 4 years.
Its been the exact same.
The same cum inside threads.
The same memes.
Nothing is different other than there being more generals which is no different from hundreds of shitty memes, quit deluding yourself.
>>
>>25860043
/thread
>>
>>25860043
How do I know you've been here all summer?
>>
https://desustorage.org/mlp/search/text/This%20place%20used%20to%20be%20a%20lot%20better.%20%20Oldfags%20know%20this%20and%20will%20agree.%20%20Newfags%20deny%20this%20because%20it%20invalidates/

Quit making the same thread and expecting different answers
>>
>>25860109
Holy shit, I've been looking for an archive since .moe when down. Thank you kindly Anon.
>>
>>25860000
>>
>>25860043
>the same memes
The memes were made fresh back then. Now they are old and stale.
>>
>>25860016
I'm sure at the beginning people were complaining about /fur/2.0 containment board existing and wanting it to be some retarded mlp shit on /b/ and then it's been like this since the beginning.

There was no good times or "Things used to be better."
>>
oh this again
>>
Is September over yet?
>>
File: 1367904665261.jpg (87 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
1367904665261.jpg
87 KB, 497x500
>>25860016
>>
back when I was just starting highschool, beginning to seriously date for the first time, finally discovering hobbies and meeting friends on my own out from beneath my parents thunbs, and my life looked like it was full of potential I was super happy and everything, even trivial horse websites that I browsed half sarcastically, seemed great.

Now I've flunked out of college, blown every relationship I've ever been in spectacularly, all my friends have moved out of town and on to better things, I've moved back into my parents' spare room, and now I'm really sad and everything, even the trivial horse website which is literally the only thing I have left in my life, seems like a pile of shit.

I'm sure it's because the horse website has changed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.