[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we know that there will be a new season, EqG4, and the movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
So we know that there will be a new season, EqG4, and the movie. What do you think will happen after that? One or two more seasons, one last EqG, or a new series all together?
>>
>>25855125

They'll reveal a new line of genetically enhanced talking horses and make trillions.
>>
>>25855125
A live action movie based on EQGshit. Bronies will praise it like the it's second coming of Jesus
>>
>>25855168
like it's the*
>>
>>25855168
And they'll say it's canon too
>>
>>25855168

Live action pony movie would be good. Just paint a bunch of ponies and put peanut butter in their mouth to make it look like they're talking.
>>
>>25855168
>A live action movie based on EQGshit

After the Jem disaster? Really
>>
mlp will end in season 6 i can see the future.
>>
>>25857058
The Faust curse never lies. All the shows she's worked on have six seasons.
>>
>>25857058
>>25857186
Pony's not ending with G4. The series has been going strong for 30 years. No matter how long gen 4 lasts, it'll return.
Gen 4 has been by far the most profitable and popular version to date. There's no doubt that Hasbro will resurrect the series after this iteration ends.

Also, we're forecast for G4 alone to have until 2019.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/hasbro-investor-webcast-information-eqg.html
>>
>>25857232
>2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
>>
File: theride.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
theride.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>25857250
>The path to the exit was 2 hours long and we ended up here.
>It's just another entrance to the ride.
>>
Maybe a Japanese-made spin-off for the nip fans? I'd like to see either Studio Ghibli or ufotable make a pony film, although I think I would prefer ufotable since they would be more likely to have Yuki Kajiura compose the score. It would probably look something like this, but in animated form and with music similar to this: https://youtu.be/4XwQcXFFVkE?t=24m47s
>>
>>25857394
I'm not a weeb, but I'd be cool with that.
Anything to fill the nonsexual burning desire for poni.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.