[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to honor rape Rainbow Dash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (316 KB, 1600x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316 KB, 1600x1334
I want to honor rape Rainbow Dash
>>
>>25854499
>honor rape
Excuse me Bateman?
>>
>>25854499
>honour
FTFY
>>
>>25854528
>using Eruopean spelling
>Shilling this hard

Just stop
>>
File: 1445814643760.jpg (55 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
1445814643760.jpg
55 KB, 402x720
>>25854499
>>
File: 1443585116674.jpg (40 KB, 432x615) Image search: [Google]
1443585116674.jpg
40 KB, 432x615
>>25854499
You know what was really rape? Something something girls with guns.
>>
>>25854499
muslamics pls go
>>
To marry a Pegasus pony, the groom traditionally has to overpower her family and break her hymen himself, in public.

To outsiders it might look weird, but by ancient martial tradition it both proves the males' virility, and the females' - well, purity; thus proving the taker is willing and capable of taking, defending and providing for his mate.

Face it, anon, you're going to have to give her father a bloody snout, and then mount and cum inside Rainbow Dash - traditional bridal getup and all - right there in front of her family.
>>
>>25857681
Green when?
>>
>>25857681
thats my fetish
>>
>>25857681
> implying that wasn't my plan from the beginning
>>
>>25854528
>useless letters to remind others that you're a fancy special snowflake
interesting how I never see americans correcting the european spelling
>inb4 muh original spelling
>>
>>25857681
>Rainbow Dash's comedy-ethnic parents arrive to oversee their daughter's wedding
>the old arguments begin to bubble up
>'WICKED CHILD [slap] [slap]'
>'RAINBOW DASH, YOUR GROOM IS GOING TO BREED YOU AS I WAS, AND YOUR MOTHER BEFORE HER'
>'Momma, no, I-'
>'SO HELP ME, I MIGHT EVEN END UP WITH SOME GRANDFOALS. - assuming it has the guts, that is. You sure it doesn't like colts, or whatever it is, huh?'
>>
>>25857681
>you will never attend a traditional pegasus marriage ceremony
Earth pony weddings are a blast, all drinking, laughing, and dancing - basically celebrating two families joining, and wishing the newlyweds many healthy foals. Something to do with dating back to how the ancient land deals were settled, none of this weirdo exhibitionist pagan stuff.
>>
bump?
>>
>>25854499
>implying honor is a necessary motivator
Why can't you just rape her the oldfashioned way?
>>
>>25860019
>Earth pony weddings

>the crowd cheer, stomping their hooves in applause and throwing hats in the air
>everypony makes sure to congratulate the couple, offering gifts or favourable barter, or simply their goodwill
>once the food is spread, the most special of the Special Reserve uncorked, and Granduncle Julep makes his toasts, the cake is cut and the couple are one
>music and dancing are a given and, with the sharp eye of some of the elder matriarchs perhaps looking the other way, some youngsters seem to slip away of their own for some privacy; and of course, nopony minds
>>
File: twifacepalm.gif (1 MB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
twifacepalm.gif
1 MB, 500x407
>>25857681
Sick and disgusting.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 273x198) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 273x198
>>25862298
You must be new
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.