[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AnonFilly thread XIX: Playing With Balls Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
File: 1450594624728.png (88 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1450594624728.png
88 KB, 750x750
>Great. Another general. What is it?

You better believe it's another fuckin general.
This thread consists of everyone's favorite human Anon, the only problem is that he's now a cute, green little filly.

>What should I expect?

Fillies, shenanigans, and usually a bitchy Twilight.

>Pictures? Pastebins?

Find them here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a writer!
Awesome! Just be sure to link your pastebin to the OP for Fauvra to add!

Old Mare Anon: >>25753022
>>
>>25850675
>>25847548
>>25848173
>>25848372
Reposting last update

>The map splits off into a huge tree map, many of the newly made boxes empty, but a column fills up with stats, and off in the distance, a box fills up
>You can’t see what it says from where you are, but as you try to look closer, you fly towards it, stopping in front of it to see ‘Animal Charmer’
>You wince as pain builds up on your forehead, but when you open your eyes; you see a needle go through thread, sewing the huge world together; to forever be put in place
>Suddenly, a large pair of scissors cut the world in half, before it the world falls apart
>You wake up where you were yesterday, only to find yourself snuggling the doll of Patchwork; who has reverted once more
>You hear a knock on your door
“Y-Yes? Who is it?”
>The door opens, only; from it’s hinges, before Discord flies through the room, spinning a few times in front of you; shrinking as he does, before he stops, and is facing you with his body curled, hovering in the air; looking at his claws as he idly sharpens them
>”Fluttershy told me to come and get you up,” He looks to you “breakfast is-....when and where on earth did you get that?” He flicks your horn
>You wince, before shuddering as he flicks it, not used to the strange feeling
<”You’ve always had it. I can explain it later, but you’ve always had it.”
>”Oh, talking to your little friend I see?” Discord says, showing you a mirror
>Your eye was glowing, before quickly fading
“W-What’re you talking about…? I’ve...I’ve always had a horn”
>”Oh, you can’t fool me, I know you’re either the Time Weaver, or you’re buddy-buddy with him… and I advise you to tread carefully in /my/ timeline, or at least when it comes to Fluttershy”
>You look up at him worriedly, he’s pushed you back against the bed frame a bit as he glares into your eyes
>>
>>25850704
>You both freeze as you hear the doorknob turn, Fluttershy’s voice on the other side of the door
>”Hello? Do you two need help with something….I was wondering what was taking so long...not to hurry you...or be rude or anything.”
>What do you do?
>>
>>25850716
Lie.
Say you were pretty tired and slow to get up. Discord (? Play it a bit dumb about the name) was just chatting with you a bit to help get over your grogginess. Basically anything to her get to go back downstairs.
You need to talk with Discord alone it seems. It might be useful to get buddy buddy with him since he's aware of this supernatural situation.
>>
File: wait.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>>25850675
Just gonna post my pastebins so Fauvra or whoever can add it.
http://pastebin.com/U6dmSvAF
http://pastebin.com/LrC8Y4XJ
>>
>>25850845
This.
>>
>>25850716
>>25850845
>>25851025

>You slowly push Discord back a bit with a hoof as you speak
“Oh, Fluttershy….Me and-” You yawn, holding it a while to look to the door, then Discord “Me and...Discord, I think it was? Yea….we were just talking about things….Talking until I woke up completely….”
>Fluttershy opens the door a crack looking in to see you sitting up in your bed, Discord’s body curled on the end of the bed
>Discord has a semi-fearful face, before he smiles and gives Fluttershy a wave
>Fluttershy gives you both another look “What were you two talking about..?”
“He was just” Another Yawn, “...concerned for my health….and see if he could help me get any memories back….nothing so far...but we weren’t done….”
>Fluttershy frowns a bit “O-Oh, I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to interrupt, I’ll just be downstairs...and finish getting everything ready..” she says before closing the door, and fluttering away
>You and Discord both stare at each other, but you speak first
“Listen, I don’t mean to be any threat….I just want to live a normal life...I don’t plan on doing anything bad here, nor do I plan to target Fluttershy with anything bad…”
>Char Roll: 19+3. Succeed.
>Discord sighs, putting a claw to the bridge of his nose “Ugh….great, now my headache went away….this is just wonderful….Fine, I’ll leave you alone for now…..” He takes out his eye and places it on your chest “But I’m keeping an eye on you….”
>You freak out, swatting it off before he disappears, along with his eye, leaving you alone in the room
>[Your Inventory 3/5]; Cupcake(x2), Ponyville Map
>[Patchwork’s Storage 2/5]; Stick, Scissors
Do you do anything before going downstairs?
>>
>>25851431
No.
>>
>>25851431
ask patchwork if he can change his form.if so make him turn into a sailor uniform and synchronize with him
>>
>>25851523
i'm STANDing here
>>
>>25850675
>>
>>25850917
Done and done.
>>
>>25851451
>>25851523
>You turn to Patchwork, but before you can open your mouth, he comes to life and responds
>”While it is possible, I’d rather not get any blood on me….or even change my form in the first place…”
>You shrug, before picking him up as his body goes limp, and put him in your mane once again
>You hop out of the bed, and leave the room
>As you go downstairs, you already see a plate of toast and multiple fruits and vegetables waiting on two different plates, then a stack of plates all on a table
>Fluttershy was already eating from one of the plates of food; the other open for you
>As sit down, you realize Discord was eating plates off of the stack; which was actually a plate of plates
>Hm
>”Are you feeling better?” Fluttershy says, breaking out of your quiet trance
>You nod “I was just cold and tired yesterday...thank you for letting me stay here for the night”
>”Oh, of course, it was no problem, really.”
>You could possibly ask her to stay for longer; maybe even permanently, but Discord is sitting right next to you; and who knows how he’d react
>As you eat, you think you yourself
>What should you try to do today?
>>
>>25852166
Find shelter and food.
We can worry about the complexities later. With this high of charisma it shouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>25852166

I suppose we should head over to Twi's now. Maybe learn some magic for our new horn.
>>
>>25852224
>>25852297
maby we can get shelter and food over at Twi's place + the magic she can teach us
>>
>>25852166
>Patches wont become a slutty outfit for nonny
>Patch and nonny have lost their way
>>
>>25852224
>>25852297
>>25852363
>You finish eating, and thank Fluttershy for the who knows how many time
>You bid farewell, but not before she gives you a scarf and saddle bag with some supplies in it
>[Your Inventory 6/10]; Cupcake(x2), Ponyville Map, leaf waterskin, apple, banana
>You decide to head over to the castle that Pinkie talked about before, wondering exactly what type of per-pony this ‘Twilight’ is
>You eventually come back into town, getting less stares than yesterday
>You then realize something as you walk up to the steps of the castle
>Nobody mentioned the fact that you now have a horn, not even Fluttershy noticed, and she was right up next to you
<”Timelines are easily altered; as if you were sewing two pieces of cloth together….”
>You take note of Patchwork’s words and explanations, even if they sometimes sound like ramblings
>You knock on the door of the castle, little pitter-patters heard from inside; before it opens
>You look up to see who opened it, only to look down in front of you to find a little purple lizard
>You guess it’s supposed to be a dragon...but without wings
>”U-Uhm, can I h-help you?” He stutters out in a rather high-pitch scratchy voice
What will you do?
Will you have fun using your Charisma against him?
>>
>>25852821
>"Well hey there short, bright and beautiful!"
>"Your mama around?"
>>
>>25852821
Say "I-I'm here to see somepony named Twilight. I don't remember anything and I need help." or something like that. Play up the cute factor.
>>
>>25852821

Are you Twilight? I didn't expect you to be so small.
>>
>>25852908
[1d20]
Seconding this
>>
File: latest[1].png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25852862
>>25852864
>>25852908
>>25852961
>You look to him, before looking down at the floor, hiding behind you hair
“I-I was here to meet somepony named Twilight...I was told to come here for help...I can’t remember anything about myself...and don’t have really much of anything…”
>You lift your head for him to only see one of your eyes, and you put on a small worried look
“A-are you Twilight?”
>Char Roll: 17+3. Succeed
>He stays quiet, barely whispering “I’ll be anything you want me to be…”
“E-Excuse me?”
>He jumps up a bit “Nothing! I-I’m Spike….I-I’ll go get Twilight for you….”
>He turns and runs, before stopping, and turning back to you “What was your name?”
“I-I’m Emerald Meadows, nice to meet you, Spike!” You pipe
>He smiles a little “Y-you too, and you can come on in..”, before turning and running up the stairs
>You could’ve sworn you saw a small tint on his cheeks before he turned
>You watch him, before he turns the corner, leaving you alone
>>
>>25852862
this
we shall use our charisma
>>
>>25852961
If you were rolling charisma you fucking crit bruh
>>
File: Not bad.png (7 KB, 404x198) Image search: [Google]
Not bad.png
7 KB, 404x198
>>25853032
>>
>>25853016
>You look to him, before looking down at the floor, hiding behind you hair
“I-I was here to meet somepony named Twilight...I was told to come here for help...I can’t remember anything about myself...and don’t have really much of anything…”
>You lift your head for him to only see one of your eyes, and you put on a small worried look
“A-are you Twilight?”
>Char Roll: 17+3. Succeed
>He stays quiet, barely whispering “I’ll be anything you want me to be…”
“E-Excuse me?”
>He jumps up a bit “Nothing! I-I’m Spike….I-I’ll go get Twilight for you….”
>He turns and runs, before stopping, and turning back to you “What was your name?”
“I-I’m Emerald Meadows, nice to meet you, Spike!” You pipe
>He smiles a little “Y-you too, and you can come on in..”, before turning and running up the stairs
>You could’ve sworn you saw a small tint on his cheeks before he turned
>You watch him, before he turns the corner, leaving you alone

>After a few moments, Spike returns, with a pony following behind him
>Though, this pony is taller than most, and has both wings and a horn
>She walks down the stairs with Spike, the both of them quietly talking to each other until the get close to you
>You sit down on your rump, looking up to Twilight
>”Hello! My name is Twilight Sparkle, Spike here said you needed some help, so I’ll be glad to offer assistance in any way I can! So, tell me, what was your problem again?”
“Hello Miss...I..”
>You were going to say you couldn’t remember anything, but what if she had a spell or something that was supposed to bring back memories, what would you tell then!
What do you do?!?
>>
>>25853175
tell her that you can't remember anything, what's the worst that spell can do
>>
>>25853175
Ask about the spell and if there's anywhere for you to stay.
>>
>>25853175
Tell her she's in a bad way and really needs a place to stay. You can't remember anything really, just the moments from when you arrived.

If a spell came up ask her if it will hurt or something cute like that. Maybe imply you have a bad feeling about what's I inside your head, and maybe if you pry deep enough you don't want to know what's in there, and if your so find something dark or terrible to not tell me since things have been pleasant so far.
And crap in bummed out that I missed a bunch of this earlier today.
>>
>>25854036
This.
>>
Got to do some things around the house to do my part in keeping it clean, then I'll get back to writing.
>>25854036
>And crap in bummed out that I missed a bunch of this earlier today.
I didn't know my story was such an advent in someone's day.
I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>25854249
It is in mine. You're an excellent writer, and I'm very interested in where this is going.
>>
That 'hot filly anon' story literally has nothing to do with what the synopsis says, how is that allowed?
>>
>>25853175
>>25853209
>>25853407
>>25854036
>>25854197
>You look down, acting ashamed and a bit scared
“I-I can’t remember anything about myself….I just know my name….I don’t know where I live….I don’t even know if I have a family that cares about me…”
>You start to tear up as you begin to tear up; digging into memories of when you were little
“I have barely anything….no home...no family….no frie-”
>You’re interrupted as Twilight pulls you into a hug, gently patting your back as you begin to quietly sob
>After a few moments, you calm down enough to look back up at her with a small smile
“Thank you...sorry I...didn’t mean to break down like that”
>”It’s okay….I can’t imagine how that must feel...if you want, I can try a spell that will try to recover certain lost memories…”
“Will it hurt..?”
>Twilight pauses, before her horn lights up as she pulls a book forward, flipping through a couple pages, before reading one “Side effects could result in Memory Loss, Trauma...Revival of repressed memories….depression...schizophrenia” She stops reading as she looks to you worried
>You shudder, before shaking your head
“I-I don’t want to do it...I was kind of scared of what I would find out anyways….”
>Twilight opens her mouth to speak, before closing it and putting the book away “I understand, I don’t want to force it on you if you don’t want to find out…”
>”Though, on the topic of needing someplace to stay, I’ll see about getting you someplace to stay in a few hours…”
>You nod your head, before giving her a sweet smile
“Thank you, Twilight…This means alot to me…”
>Twilight smiles back “So, is there another reason you came here? I have a huge library if you want to check out anything”
Cont.
>>
>>25854448
Which one?
>>
>>25854585
“Oh, yes...could I maybe try learning some magic? I can’t remember anything on how to do it…”
>Twilight’s ears perk up, before she smiles giddily “Why of course! I love teaching magic! Follow me!” She says quickly, already moving up the stairs
>You follow her, catching a glimpse of Spike staring at you from behind a door, before he zips back, the door slowly closing
>Twilight is already making progress on the stairs, not really paying attention to you following her
>Spike may still be in that room
>What do you do?
>>
>>25854603
>>25854448

Wait, nevermind. I forgot that was actually the title of it.

That writefag came into the thread for a little while and started writing this prompt, but once other writefags showed up he peaced out just as it was getting good and rushed the ending so he could go writefag elsewhere. I was really disappointed in that one because I liked where it was going and the base idea.
>>
Forgot to put a picture to accompany the current location/events for
>>25854585
and
>>25854611
>>
>>25854611
Do you have a pastebin for all this?
>>
Try to walk up the stairs. Probably fail though.
>>
>>25854661
Yes, I was actually just now updating it
http://pastebin.com/ZxXGDew5
Here's the link, if you need it; and so Fauvra could possibly add it to the Docs
>>
>>25854611
It would be rude to not follow Twilight and just blow her off after she said she'd teach us magic.
and we can always find spike later and feed him that banana we have in the reverse of how food goes through the body
>>
File: 1394427489445.png (287 KB, 504x480) Image search: [Google]
1394427489445.png
287 KB, 504x480
>>25854714
Added.
>>
File: Do want plz.png (203 KB, 755x895) Image search: [Google]
Do want plz.png
203 KB, 755x895
From the tail end of the last thread.
>>
File: 54362647.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
54362647.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>25852022
Gad dammit 2cute4me
>>
File: Special.png (187 KB, 698x795) Image search: [Google]
Special.png
187 KB, 698x795
And again.
>>
File: 1450566852414.gif (358 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450566852414.gif
358 KB, 500x281
So if I think PoneAnon is cute... does that mean I think you all are cute?
>>
>>25855626
Yes.
>>
File: 1447258998062.png (500 KB, 1474x776) Image search: [Google]
1447258998062.png
500 KB, 1474x776
>tfw just caught up on ThatGuyM8's story
>tfw it's not finished
>tfw last updated a month ago

Mein gott, I need more of this story. This was one of my favourites from before I started losing track of shit and it got a whole lot better.

If you're still lurking, please tell me you're still alive. Don't turn into another Captain Scrappie on me!
>>
File: Anon to anonfilly.png (3 MB, 2500x4166) Image search: [Google]
Anon to anonfilly.png
3 MB, 2500x4166
Whoever wanted some lewd anonfilly, I edited this for you
http://i.imgur.com/kYU5jra.png
http://i.imgur.com/VOMQcqG.png
>>
>>25855766
WEW LAD
>>
>>25855441
>>25855457
Drawing or coloring, seeing your stuff is always a pleasure.
>>
File: oh you.jpg (81 KB, 383x391) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
81 KB, 383x391
>>25855626
Yes, anon. You are cute. Even nyx fags are, look >>25855457

>>25850327
>Some idiot will probably come through and do it.
oh you.jpg
I fucking love you.
>>
>>25855766

Oh sweet, actual content. And it's lewds.

>It's cockvore.

W-Why... Why can't we have nice things?
I appreciate your effort but...
>>
File: fucking degenerate.png (168 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
fucking degenerate.png
168 KB, 1280x1280
>>25855766
>>
>>25854585
ITS BEEN TWO HOURS! I NEED MY FILLY RP FIX, GODAMNIT!
>>
File: 9f8.png (91 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
9f8.png
91 KB, 630x686
>>25855766
>tfw into Anonfilly
>tfw into vore
>tfw not into cockvore

It's like aiming at a target a thousand miles away only to miss by an inch.
>>
File: classic-macaroni-and-cheese[1].jpg (24 KB, 381x279) Image search: [Google]
classic-macaroni-and-cheese[1].jpg
24 KB, 381x279
>>25856164
On it, sorry
Food triumphs over all other
Plus I'm having to write a 'explain how much works' scene
>>
File: fabulous anon filly.jpg (62 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
fabulous anon filly.jpg
62 KB, 296x300
where is the colour version of this pic?
>>
>>25856233
It's fine, I was joking. No hurry.
>>
File: 1449966678305.png (57 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
1449966678305.png
57 KB, 296x300
>>25856239
Here, Anon.
>>
i want to fuck the filly
>>
File: large[1].png (1 MB, 906x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
1 MB, 906x1024
>>25854637
>>25854668
>>25855026
>>25856164
>>25856233
>You disregard Spike for now, not looking when you see his head peek out once more
>You follow Twilight up the stairs, just a bit slow as you take you time; to prevent from tripping and falling
>Once you get up the stairs, you barely keep track of Twilight as you see her tail disappear around a corner, causing you to speed up
>You doubt she even noticed you were gone as you follow close behind her, before she stops in front of a large door, then opens it
>You both come into a huge room, a room of which you would’ve guessed took up ⅓ of the space in the castle
>There are hundreds of shelves with thousands of books, with one pit in the middle currently filled up with blankets and pillows
>”I would sometimes end up spending more than one night in here...so I made the center of the room comfy for studies” She speaks, before looking back at you for the first time in her walking
“Wow, this place is huge….” You admire the entirety, you’ve never seen so many books in a room “it must be really comfy over there..”
Twilight nods, walking towards the center as she pulls a few books off of the shelves with her magic “You’ll be able to see for yourself, but let’s get this started” the books set down in center, and she lays near them, patting an area to her right
>You quickly hop over, before snuggling into the quiet comfy blankets
“What will we start with?” You ask
>She lifts one of the books, placing it in front of the both of you “We’ll start off with some basic levitations, then maybe; if you’re showing signs of quick advancement, we’ll try some more difficult spells”
>You nod, before she opens it
>”First, we must establish the ‘Mind Eye’, so close your eyes, and imagine yourself in a dark room”
>You hesitate, before following her directions, closing your eyes; soon finding you in an all-too familiar darkness, before you nod for her to continue
Cont.
>>
>>25855457
Maybe you can colour this too?
>>
File: Scree.png (634 KB, 1105x620) Image search: [Google]
Scree.png
634 KB, 1105x620
>>25856432
>”Good, now imagine a simple object, for say; a wooden chair”
>You do as she says, a wooden chair appearing in the room, before nodding once more
>”Now, open your eye, and try to imagine and locate where the wooden chair is”
>You open your eyes, before ‘placing’ the wooden chair on the floor in front of you, Twilight notices you staring off to the side, so she continues
>”Congratulations, you’ve opened your ‘Mind Eye’, now to do levitation, simply imagine a hoof lifting a nearby object; but imagine how much it would weight, and how much effort you’d need to pick it up”
>You look over to one of the bookshelves, and the one time to don’t follow her directions; is when you imagine a hand picking up the book
>You figured it would be lightweight, and rather easy to pick up
>Slowly, you see the hand reach over, and grab the book, before bringing it to you
>The book lifts into the air, enveloped by a green glow, before it floats over to you, dropping it as your concentration is broken by Twilight clapping her hooves together
>”Good job Emerald! With practice you should be able to use levitation as a sixth sense and you coul-”
>You tune out Twilight as you focus on the chair, and you try to imagine it on fire; just to see what happens
>Twilight notices you focusing to something off in the distance, before she goes back to reading; thinking you’re just trying to levitate another object
>Int Roll: 5. Succeed. Luck roll: 4. Succeed.
>You focus a little harder, and the air begins to distort from heat waves, before a fire bursts from mid-air, staying contained; but slowly dying out
>The sudden sound of the fire scared Twilight, who looks over to the fireball; both scared of a fire being in the library, and amazed that you managed to cast a ‘more difficult spell’ on your own
>You imagine the fire suddenly stopping, before it follows suit
Cont.
Couldn't use Sai for this quick recolor because it's HandS doesn't work
>>
Second Place on the Strawpoll was: Merged Minds ending.

Next I'll work on the Both Survive ending where a body is artificially made.

>...
>...
>Continue to be Twilight
>Despite the fact that you finally had some peace and quiet now that Anon was no longer tormenting Nonny, you were still banging you head against a wall looking for a solution.
>In some cases, literally.
>You didn't want to destroy either of them, but it seemed as though you had no option, time was running out fast.
>As well as you could tell, that is. You knew for sure that there was a point of no return in which your meddling would only serve to worsen the situation rather than fix it.
>Anon.
>Or Nonny.
>Anon.
>Or...
>Nonny.
>You groaned audibly in frustration, luckily Nonny was out playing with her friends so she wouldn't get worried by your clear and obvious frustration.
>Wait a second.
>A thought came to you, but...
>Would it work?
>Was it viable?
>This was new ground, there was no way to know if it would work or what the results would be.
>If you failed, the consequences would never be the same.
>What if you accidentally created a third personality?
>What if you accidentally destroyed both?
>This new solution caused another moral conundrum to strike you.
>By speeding up the process, by merging their minds into one, you could technically save both.
>It would be an alteration of the spell that you had said would erase one of them.
>In fact, there was no spell that would "erase" an entire personality like that, you were simply going to merge the minds with one in absolute 100% control, effectively making the other permanently dormant.
>It would be like going to sleep and never waking up, which was really no different than death.
>>
File: 1450748243721[1].png (346 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450748243721[1].png
346 KB, 1200x1600
>>25856649
>”Wha-...How-....Wow Emerald, you’re better than I thought! Though, please don’t go starting fires in libraries...or anywhere a fire shouldn’t be…”
“It wasn’t too hard...but I know, I won’t start any random fires that could hurt anypony” You smile, before throwing in a giggle
>Char roll: 6+3. Neutral Success.
>Twilight gives you an encouraging smile “Good, but you seem to be rather skilled with magic; especially for your age..”
>Skill Obtained: Mind Eye
>Skill Obtained: Levitation
>Skill Obtained: Pyromantic Burst Lvl.1
>Twilight has taken interest in you; due to your magic prowess, but not as in a maternal interest in you
What now?
>>
>>25856683

>But how could you merge two personalities that are this different?
>Would resulting pony would be neither Anon nor Nonny, but a new mind?
>Or would it be both as one?
>How can you justify overwriting parts of each one's personalities with parts of the other?
>It was the best option available to you.
>Time was short, you got to work on deciding how to merge them.

>...
>...
>Be Anon
>You still hated being in the passenger seat, especially with all of Nonny's childish shenanigans
>but you were sure Twilight would find a solution
>for a purple horse, she sure was the smartest person you knew
>err, smartest pony you knew
>in fact, she was smarter than most of the people you knew too
>but that really wasn't saying much, since most of the time you were surrounded by dumb asses all the time back on earth
>you were relieved when AJ started walking Nonny home
>at the very least you wouldn't have to hear a bunch of screaming and giggling fillies anymore
>even if one of the voices was your own
>when Twilight opened the door she looked pretty frazzled
>...and just a little demented too
>she better not pull any Frankenstein shit on you
>(AJ) "You okay, Twi?"
>(Twi) "I'm...Fine! ...Just fine! ...Applejack."
>Applejack raised her eyebrow as if she didn't believe Twilight
>to be honest, neither did you
>if she were a stranger approaching you on the street, you'd probably run like hell
>or call the cops since your body had been turned into that of a filly
>Nonny just walked inside, mostly oblivious of Twilight's state as she turned and stood beside her
["Goodnight, Applejack!"]
>she waved at the orange pony
>>
>>25856692

>AJ paused for a moment, a look of sadness crossing her face
>(AJ)"Goodbye, Anon."
>she pulled off her hat and held it to her chest for a moment before setting back on her head
>it came across as a final farewell, as if she thought Twilight really was going to end you
>Twilight shut the door and with Nonny in tow, they walked to her room
["So Auntie Twilight, did you find a solution?"]
>purplesmart's expression changed, turning more serious
>(Twi) "Has Anon been bugging you again?"
["No, not really. But I can sort of...'feel him' now, inside my head. I...Can't explain it, but he feels uncomfortable being the way we are..."]
>so now she can feel you and your thoughts
>that wasn't comforting
>(Twi) "That's...Good. I think I found a way to save you both, in a way."
["You did?! Does this mean I'll have a sister? Like Applebloom and Applejack?"]
>(Twi) "Err...No, not quite. It's different than that. You'll both understand after."
>you could feel Nonny's face scrunching quizzically
>(Twi) "Just stand still, Nonny."
>in an instant, you were awash in the familiar purple glow of Twilight's purple magic
>and suddenly it felt like you were formless and floating on an ocean in a moonlit night
>you could feel Nonny beside you
>she was also formless
>you had no way of seeing or feeling it, but you knew
>then it felt as if some unseen force was pushing you together with her
>and flashes of memories and emotions ran through you as her formless being was forced into yours
>and the two forms started melding into one
>everything that you were, everything that she was
>becoming a part of each other
>you suddenly felt the love she had felt for Silver Spoon
>>You remembered his life on Earth
>you realized her hopes and dreams and would fight for them to come true
>because her hopes and dreams are yours
>>You understand his pain from losing the life he had known and forced into this strange world
>>Because you were-
>-one in the same.
>...
>...
>>
>>25856708

>...
>...
>Be Twilight Sparkle, Element of Magic and Princess of Friendship
>Before you stood a little green filly with a black mane.
>She seemed dazed for a moment as your magic faded from around her.
>After a couple seconds that seemed to drag on for what felt like hours, she looked around her surroundings, then back to you.
"H-how do you feel? Can you tell me your name?"
>"I feel...Fine."
>She seemed almost surprised about it, a good sign.
>"My name? But you already know my name, Auntie Twi!"
>There it is, the feeling of dread you were afraid of.
"P-please. I need to know it worked."
>"Oh! Right, my name's Anon...But Nonny works too."
>I-it worked?
"It worked?"
>...
"IT WORKED!"
>You were literally jumping up for joy, you even grabbed Anon in your hooves and spun around on your hind-legs.
>Perhaps you spun a little too much, somehow Anon was looking a little more green than usual, so you stopped and set her down.
>Being a quick thinker and wanting to record the data for future generations, you grab a quill and notebook.
"I know you've been through a lot, Nonny, but I need you to describe how you feel now compared to how you felt from...Before, when you were two separate personalities."
>"But I'm tiiiiiired, I wanna go to bed."
>She did have a point, it was getting late and probably exhausted herself out playing with her friends.
>You just needed this one little piece of data first...
"Can you just give me a quick description?"
>She sighed, annoyed at your persistence.
>"I feel..."
>She paused, clearly searching for the right word."
>"Whole. I feel whole."
>>
>>25856725

>The answer caught you off guard.
>You set the notepad down without writing a thing.
"Alright, lets get you to bed."
>"Can I sleep with you tonight, Auntie Twi?"
>It had been a rough week and you wanted nothing more than a good rest too.
>You smile and nod"
"Sure thing, sweetie!"
>Nonny bounds over to her bed and grabs her favourite plush, then follows you to your room.
>You hold the filly you've sworn to protect close, cuddling her protectively as she cuddles her plush the same.
>She quietly dozes off, leaving you to your thoughts.
>You begin thinking of the friends she will make and the adventures she'll go on in her new life and sigh with contentment.
>Remembering a promise you made to Nonny a couple days ago, you use your magic to check on the magic that transformed her in the first place.
>You had initially made Anon into an Earth Pony, just by default really.
>Her transformed body was just malleable enough to fulfill your promise to her, you can come up with an excuse or explanation later if anypony asks.
>Finally, you doze off planning out lessons for her.
>After all, you'll have to teach her how to use her new horn.

http://pastebin.com/mqpQVbk7

As usual, tell me what you think.

Two endings down. Two to go. Sorry for the wait everyone.
>>
File: 1441056103672.png (126 KB, 704x736) Image search: [Google]
1441056103672.png
126 KB, 704x736
>>
File: anon filly CIA.png (359 KB, 547x710) Image search: [Google]
anon filly CIA.png
359 KB, 547x710
>>25856688
Also, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your story posting.
>>
>>25856688
Offer a cupcake to Twilight in thanks for her help and understanding. If she accepts, eat the other one with her, creating fire probably burned some calories right? Try learning more about Equestria or Ponyville too, maybe seeing if she has any recommendations on what you should do next in your life.
>>
>>25857001
I second this
>>
>>25856688
Now that you have her trust, tell her the details you can spare without revealing yourself about your experience with Discord, and ask her about him and his magic.
>>
Sorry for the delays
I've been talking down a suicidal friend since I last posted. It's like this most nights. I've gotten them help before, but they never try. They keep saying their life is shit, but my words never get through to them that it will be shit, and stay shit forever if you give up on it completely.
I'm going to continue writing now. Sorry again for the delay.
>>
>>25857639
I'd much prefer you helping your friend than continuing the story. You don't have to say 'sorry'.
>>
>>25857639
Man, what is with these suicidal kids nowadays?
>>
>>25857684
They've calmed down for tonight. I've gotten them help once more. I hope that one of these multiple times so many people try to get them help, they'll finally understand
>>
>>25856568
Sure, why not.
>>
>>25856744
I was rather invested in this story, and I'm surprised how you made both endings so far in a way where both of them are satisfying in their own way.
I don't know how I'm going to feel about the Nonny ending though, Anon was pretty good faggot.
Though if I was Anon, though I'd prefer the mind-meld thing, if there had to be a choice, I'd let the little filly take over.
>>
>>25857639
>>25857684
>>25857730
Hell, your breaks are shorter than most I've seen, and you have an actually good reason, unlike alot of other writers.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>25856688
>You give her another sweet smile
“Oh! Wait,” You reach into you mane to pull out the stored cupcake and offer it to her “Want one? I got it from Pinkie Pie, and I wanted to make it up to you for teaching me magic!”
>Twilight smiles, “Thank you, but no thank you; I don’t require any payment for teaching you magic, in fact; I quite like teaching fillies and colts like you how to use magic, especially when I get to see how foals like you can be so advanced in magic at such a young age…”
“Then, if not as payment, then as a token of my appreciation for teaching me; and as a gift for a friend”
>Twilight quietly laughs to herself, “Well, alright then, you’ve convinced me” she says as her magic picks up the cupcake, and opens the container
>You decide to pull out the other one; and eat with her
>As you eat, you decide to make some small talk about your recent events
“Do you mind if I talk about my past day here?”
>Twilight shakes her head, and keeps eating
“Well, I woke up in a field not to far from town; walked over and went into the uhm, The Sugar….cube….corner..I think it is; where I met Pinkie….we talked a bit, and was so nice as to give me 3 cupcakes, even though I didn’t have anything….she told me I should go to Fluttershy’s or here first; but I went to Fluttershy’s, since Pinkie said she would be able to check if I was sick; of which I don’t think I was….It did end up raining before I reached there, but Fluttershy let me in and got me warm; giving me a place to stay….and she had a friend there, his name was Discord….he was a funny looking pony….thing…”
>Twilight giggles a bit; swallowing the last bite she took “That’s Discord for you, he has his own magic, but it’s mostly all things chaos, he once even opened a portal to what looked like another universe!”
>Hm, that sounds familiar
Cont.
>>
File: latest[1].png (570 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
570 KB, 1920x1080
>>25858148
“Anyways, he was a bit sour because I think I interrupted some sort of tea party between him and Fluttershy...but in the end; he came around, and she let me stay in a guest room, which was nice.”
>Twilight smiles a little “So, you’ve met Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Discord, Spike, and me?”
>You nod
>”Not bad, for being here for about a day..” Twilight smiles, before she gives you the now empty container, of which you put back in your mane
What now?

Also, forgot to do this
>>25857001
>>25857241
>>25857311
For >>25858148
>>
>>25858168
Wait.
We're storing food in our mane?
Not only food, but cupcakes?
Wouldn't our hair be messed up from the icing and the cupcakes ruined?
>>
>>25858230
We got them from Pinkie Pie, who put them in little small containers
We won't be walking around with icing-dyed rainbow hair any time sorry
That is, unless you guys decide to do that.
>>
>>25858254
>any time sorry
Did I mention I'm writing until I'm tired enough to fall asleep?
anyways, meant to say "any time soon"
>>
Oh well, signing off for the night
Will look over next actions when I wake up
Pastebin updated.
Goodnight, everyone.
>>
>>25856688

>My fire image got reused.

I have never been so happy.
>>

>>
The following has been written with something like 35 hours awake with no sleep. Enjoy, fagoots.

>You are Twilight Sparkle, and oh boy OH BOY you did it!
>It took you nearly an entire year of research to make this bad boy work, but you've FINALLY got that trans-species spell up and running.
>First test subject: Anon the human.
>You approached him at your agreed-upon meeting place: His bed.
>More specifically, while he was asleep.
>...And you were the one who agreed to it.
>As a matter of fact, Anon wasn't even aware that he was going to help you.
>But that's fine.
>Your spell works on paper, and you have no reason to believe that you'll have any trouble with it.
>One zap to turn him into something sufficiently humiliating, and then another to turn him back to his human form.
>You feel a little bad about doing this without him knowing.
>You mean, it isn't like you hate him; you two are actually pretty good friends.
>You know he'd agree to help if he were awake right now.
>Maybe.
>Anyway, the spell should give him the personality of whatever you transform him into, because otherwise the spell would be kind of dumb.
>For example, you can't transfer the complexities of the pony brain into a goldfish. So, without this one little trade-off, the spell would never have worked at all.
>Back to Anon.
>You charge up the spell, which takes up a lot more energy than you thought it would.
>ZAP
>You suddenly feel light-headed.
>You think you'll just lie down for a moment.
>>
>>25860181
part two cockfucks

>Several hours later, you awake to something poking you in your tummy tum tums.
>"Mommy? Are you okay?"
>wut
>You're still so exhausted from the spellwork, but you force yourself to crack open your eyes.
>Before you stands a little green filly; just like you always wanted.
>Santa Clause is such bullshit. May as well have been writing letters to Playmare for all the good it did you.
>"Dear Santa: I never thought it would happen to me.
>If you weren't about to collapse again, you would be dancing with joy.
>"You're awake!"
>Aww, she looks so excited.
>Aww fuck you're so tired.
>Not doing this right now.
>Sleepy time for Twilly Bo Spilly
>You reach out and grab the green filly in your arms and snuggle her to your chest.
>She squeaks and struggles for a moment, but ultimately gives in and begins to nuzzle your barrel.
>Sleep overtakes you.
>.......................
>When you wake up, you realize that it's time for bed.
>You know this because you can see the window from where you're lying, and it's dark outside.
>Ace Detective
>Something warm presses up against you, and you look down to see the most adorable sight you can remember seeing since the last time Spike did something cute.
>Fucking months ago.
>You're so sick of his shit.
>You stand up, stretch, pick the filly up by her weird neck-skin thing that cats have (via your mouth), and place her securely on your back.
>Breakfast/lunch/dinner is prepared, and your tiny babby filly wakes up long enough to enjoy some sandwiches.
>>
>>25860183
niggers

>Sandwiches is an any-time food.
>Breakfast has toast, which is a material component of sandwiches
>Lunch is sandwiches, you dumb fuck.
>Dinner can have bread, and sometimes things you would put in a sandwich.
>Bam. All-the-time food.
>Oh wow, your 20-hours nap has done NOTHING for you.
>You decide to go back to sleep, but not before writing a letter.
>You call that worthless piece of shit dragon into the room, force him to deliver your letter to the Princess, and tell him to fuck right off the edge of your dick.
>And now we play the waiting game.
>The most dangerous game of all.
>AKA you and filly-Anon snuggle and shit and then take a nap.
>She's so cuddly and soft! Why can't human-Anon be this affectionate?
>Ohhh, if only he were.
>You want that monkey dick SO BADLY.
>With a flash of light and an invasion of your privacy (bitch didn't even knock), the princess of the sun appears in your living room.
>You show her your charts and math and magical glyphs and shit that you used to turn Anon into a horsey.
>Celestia is super-impressed up until she finds some bullshit mistake you made.
>And of course she tears you a new asshole over this
>You transformed Anon into a different species, and all Celestia can focus on is your one fuck-up.
>....wait what did she just say?
>Permanent?
>No no wait, go back!
>Oh twist your TEATS you've fucked up.
>You can't change babby-filly back to Anon.
>Oh goodness, Anon is going to be so mad at you when he finds ou-oh wait.
>And just like that, your problem is solved.
>Responsibilities and the consequences of your actions do not make an appearance on your next friendship report.
>You still want that monkey dick, but you settle for being a filly-fooler now.
>Man, does your daughter's cunt taste GOOD.
>Guess you're just gay now.
>But as long as you're fucking some version of Anon, you're okay with that.

THE END.
Twilight twisted Anon-filly's teats and she came hard.
>>
Imma write summin brb senpai
>>
>You are twilight sparkle, princess of the friend-zone, er friendship.
>You are an element of harmony, prestigious student to a powerful sorceress and ruler and celebrated hero of the nation.
>And you are in shock.
>And so are your friends.
>And well, everyone else in the town.
>The wind blew gently over the silence that permeated the air.
>You and everyone else silent, as you all stared in awe.
>Steam hissed and rock crumbled amidst heavy black smoke rising from a crater.
>Within that crater stood a colt.
>He Wasn't a particularly handsome colt.no mane or coat was on his body, just smooth, fair skin.His eyes were lifeless and half-lidded as though he'd just woken up. he wasn't an alicorn, no instead what caught everyone's eye but him, was not the crater or the carnage around it but rather what he had just done.
>A dragon, a great towering one at least 60 feet tall all black scaled and sharp had cut a path through the woods leaving a trail of blazing trees and crushed buildings in his wake.
>And that dragon was there, and there and on you and the ponies next to you.
>The colt had a single hoof stretched out in front of him, as he stared intently at the appendage.Small wisps of steam were coming off his hoof.
>The dragon. laid off to the side, a hole in its colossal chest, gore plastered about the place.
>The silence lasted for just a minute more, before the gathered crowd let out a collective roar of shock.
>Ponies shouted, whooped and questioned, the colt didn't seem to notice and muttered something under his breath.
>Turning away and wandering off.
>You bolt after him, catching up.
>You wheeze from the sudden effort, blabbering out questions and praise in between gasps.
>You tell him about yourself, describing some past deeds, the monsters you fought and that your a princess.
>You throw in a question or two as well.
>Particularly how he beat the dragon,with a slap.
>You look at him,smiling as sweetly as possible, awaiting his response.
>He looks at you.
>>
"How long till it's done you purple fuck?"
>"anon, potion making is a complicated process. You've no idea how hard this is for me."
"Keep waving your ass around like that and something else is gonna get hard for you"
>"you're disgusting"
"Tits or gtfo"
>"aaaaaand DONE"
>you put down the book you were staring blankly at and step off of Twi's kitchen counter
"Perfect, make me a horse faggot"
>"here go's! Bend over."
"Lul wat?"
>"bend over"
>you back up into the cabinet, as to cover your asshole of course.
"Very funny twilight, gimme the potion"
>purpsmart swishes the green liquid around in it's bottle and gives you a half lidded smile.
>"Well, I /could/ let you drink the potion, but this way's much more fun"
>suddenly a warm sensation wraps around your waist, pulling you away from safety and towards bookfag
>"now, I'm gonna count to ten. If you're pants aren't on the couch by then, you can kiss this goodbye"
>the magical liquid sways side to side just out of your reach
>"one"
>trying to step away from the completely different mare that now stands before you, you feel the grip on you tighten.
"Twi, I'm not gonna let you drill me in the a-"
>"two"
'C'mon anon, just take your pants off. It's worth the reward.'
'No brain. I have to live with her. How will I ever look her in the eyes again?!'
>"Three"
>twilight is evidently getting more and more impatient as time goes on
>>
>>25860288
"Come on twipie, you don't really mean that do you?"
>the only response you get is twilight floating the potion over to the sink.
>"anooon. I'm waiting."
>a single drop taps against the metal plughole
>"four"
"*sigh*"
>with that you begin to unbuckle your belt
"If you're gonna go through with this it'd better fucking work"
>"oh don't worry anon, I'm sure it will /fucking/ work"
>this is not the twilight you know. She's giving you a smirk that you can read very easily.
>and you don't like what it says.
"Okay. J-just, be gentle."
>you say, tossing your pants to the side
>in a flash of purple she's behind you a tingle runs down your spine as you feel her warm breath on your ear
>"no promises"
>and with that, the feeling from before returns as you're forced into a doggy position on the side of the table
>you can't help but pop a half chub at the sheer surprise in the situation.
"Woah woah woah. Slow down twilight. How're we even gonna do this?"
>you look at the wide edged bottle and shiver noticeably
"Y-you're not gonna try and fit that in me are you?"
>you're only met with a sly grin as twi's horn begins to glow again.
>prepared for the worst you shut you're eyes and attempt to compose yourself.
>after a few seconds you peak out a little only to see the head of a purple cock inches from your nose
>now in a sitting position you hunch lower to the floor in fear
>"you like it? Took me months to perfect. Spike's been walking funny for weeks"
"B-but I t-thought we were doing magic stuff. What about the p-potion?"
>"oh don't worry, you'll still get to be a pony like the rest of us."
>"it's just gonna... Suck a little"
>she begins to press her new member against your lips giving you a helpful suggestion
>>
>>25860393
>you back your head up and seal your mouth whilst shaking your head frantically
>"you wanna be a stallion or not?"
>with tears welling up in your eyes you slowly open your mouth
>by slowly of course you mean as slow as you can before twilight jumps the gun and shoves her cock down your throat
>"aah, will you look at that. No gag reflex."
'What the fuck. It's been three minutes and we're already deepthroating. This is almost worse then that one time with the closet'
>"aaahn. This is even better then that one time with the closet!"
"Mm mham mou"
>you try to say through the barrage taking place on your throat
>"ah ah, don't talk with your mouth full anon"
>you breathe previous air as she finally pulls out of your mouth
"*cough* *cough* *gasp* god. *gasp* this is *gasp* /d/ meet up all over again"
>she looks down at you with a smug look on her face
>"hold on anon."
>she bends down a little bit and puts her weight on your crotch forcing you on to your back
>"you're gay now"
>she triumphantly says while rubbing her balls against yours
"Ooooh fuck."
>she then begins to float the potion down from the bench behind you.
"Ugh finally"
>you say while reaching out for it
>she pulls it out of your reach and begins pouring it all over her dick.
>your eyes widen at the implication
>"as long as it gets in you, one way or another"
"TWILIGHT WHAT THE FUCK?"
>>
>>25860472
>She leans in right up to your face and pecks you on the lips
>a light blush runs across your cheeks
"W-what was that for?"
>she leans in right up to your ear before answering
>"most people like a kiss before they get fucked"
>with that she makes penetration
>sliding the head into your tight ass
>it kinda hurts at first but you get over it pretty quick
>meanwhile twilight is panting up a storm
>"soooo fuckin gooood"
>you can see her eyes roll upwards as she throws her head back
>the potion is surprisingly slick, leaving basically zero resistance to twilight's thrusting
>you try to say something but all that escapes are grunts and the occasional (manly) moan
>this feels better then you thought it would. A /lot/ better
>as a matter of fact your fully erect, which doesn't go unnoticed. As twi stops for a sec
>"enjoying yourself?"
>she asks whilst giving you a sly grin
"Wh-wha? Don't stop."
>she giggles and begins to thrust harder and deeper then before
>"ooh, fuck"
>You lean back and put your head against the cabinet, taking the brunt of twi's cock
>you can already feel the transformation process beginning
>taking a look at your arms you see a fine mist of green fur spread across your body.
>>
>>25860559
>it spans from your head to your... Feet? Hooves? They're kinda in the middle somewhere. Fooves? Feeves? Hoots?
>"anon."
>you snap your attention back to the situation at hand.
"Anon, I-i'm close"
>she leans in a little more and braces herself on the cupboard door behind your head
>she drastically picks up the pace, rocking you back and forth against the cold wooden surface
>the process is basically complete now, but you don't have any time to look at yourself before twilight hilts herself inside of you, her cum dripping from your butt
>she pulls out of you and sits on her rump, admiring the mess she's made of your new body.
>your breathing slowly returns to normal as you take a look at yours-
>WHERE'S YOUR DICK?
"WHERE'S MY DICK?"
>you are taken aback by your feminine voice
"Nooo"
"You didn't"
>"don't worry anon. Just a little measure I took."
>"we're gonna be /such/ good friends"
>she smirks while waving her dick slightly
>"What? You thought this was a one time thing?"
>she leaves you shocked on the floor, speechless.
>"see ya tonight anoooon"
>she calls back, halfway out the door
"I"
"I"
"I didn't even get to finish"
>That was the day you learnt how to flick it.
THE END
>>
>>25860614
Many keks were had/11
>>
>>25860614
Wut
>>
File: More than he bargined for.png (388 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
More than he bargined for.png
388 KB, 1280x1024
>>25860614
I laughed, I cried, I came
>>
File: 1402087313985.png (982 KB, 1065x1920) Image search: [Google]
1402087313985.png
982 KB, 1065x1920
what if anonfilly loses a little peice of himself, with the losing part of his mind being replaced with the little filly, every time he gets dubs?
>>
>>25861927
What if anon filly gets strength from the dubs?
>>
File: WITNESSSSSS.png (853 KB, 638x703) Image search: [Google]
WITNESSSSSS.png
853 KB, 638x703
>>25861988
>>
File: 1445891020688.gif (915 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1445891020688.gif
915 KB, 255x164
>>25862000
I SHALL CARRY YOU TO THE GATES OF VALHALLA MYSELF TRIPFAG
>>
>>25858168
Ready to continue, but need input
>What now?
>>
File: 1392465330673.png (267 KB, 650x577) Image search: [Google]
1392465330673.png
267 KB, 650x577
>>25862047
find spike,
>>
>>25862047
Look for somewhere to stay.
>>
File: A little more youthful.png (1001 KB, 1065x1920) Image search: [Google]
A little more youthful.png
1001 KB, 1065x1920
>>25861927
Then anon should be a filly instead of a mare
>>
File: 1446792035828.jpg (166 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446792035828.jpg
166 KB, 1000x1000
>>25861044
Oh geez.
>>
Hey guys hopefully will be writing a decent amount later tonight busy atm so I will be back in a few hours
>>
>>25860284
Welp. it didn't have anon taking a dick in his ass, but did u rike it senpai ?
>>
>>25862672
I riked it
>>
>>25858168
>>25862047
lets meet the other ponies, maby Rarity can give us something cute that we can wear
>>
File: 14543534534.jpg (46 KB, 691x624) Image search: [Google]
14543534534.jpg
46 KB, 691x624
>>25850675
>Summer 2015.
>Someone comes up with an interesting idea related to a silly comic strip.
>Contribute a little just because.
>Thread becomes a general.
>General becomes a dark, freaky thing about breaking someone's mind and torture.
>Nope the hell out.
>Months pass.
>Check in on /mlp/ for shits and giggles.
>This general is still going.
>mfw

On a side note, I am glad this seems to have become a more all-purpose general since I last checked in on it.
>>
File: 1449367013615.jpg (207 KB, 699x720) Image search: [Google]
1449367013615.jpg
207 KB, 699x720
Will colourfag consider ever colouring this particular qt?
>>
File: 1450912563138 (1).jpg (116 KB, 699x720) Image search: [Google]
1450912563138 (1).jpg
116 KB, 699x720
>>25863178
yes
is done
thank me whenever
>>
File: anon filly dissapointing child.png (110 KB, 560x619) Image search: [Google]
anon filly dissapointing child.png
110 KB, 560x619
>>25863129
can you contribute some more?
>>
>>25863232
It's been a while, but I'll give it a shot.....

Fuck it, I'll do a CYOA.

>Be anon
>You got turned into a filly by Twinkie Sparklebutt.
>Naturally, you were a bit upset by that.
>So now you're fuming on the floor of the castle, with Twilight standing over you.
>"Oh come on, Anon, it isn't THAT bad," Twilight says.
>You give her the death glare to end all death glares.
>"I have no balls and I must scream, Twinkie."
>Twilight looks like you just asked her to eat a bucket of vomit that had roaches crawling around in it.
>"Right...Uh...I think I can find a way to reverse it in a few days. You can manage a few days like that, right?"
>You say nothing and give her another death glare.
>Twinkie Sparklebutt walks into another room, presumably in order to find a cure for turned-into-a-green-filly disease.
>You look around.
>There's a door to the right that leads outside, and to your left is the study that Twilight walked into. The map table room is directly ahead of you, and there's a stone wall behind you.

What do you do?
>>
>>25863560
Run full speed at the stone wall.
>>
>nyx shipping
>anon on anon shipping
wow, its like you dont want nonny to have dragon hybrid babies.
>>
investigate the wall
>>
>>25863227
Aye, the horrible side-effects of .jpg's.
>>
>>25863560
Take a shit on the table-map
>>
File: 1448536207263.png (21 KB, 852x541) Image search: [Google]
1448536207263.png
21 KB, 852x541
>>25863630
Spike a shit.
>>
>>25863630
the only dragon I'd fuck would be Spyro
>>
>>25863695
ur a shit
>>
>>25863708
Spyro x anon filly cucking spike when?
>>
>>25863717
no u
>>
>>25863604
>>25863634

>>25863560
>Gee, that wall sure looks interesting.
>If only there were a way to get up close and personal with it.
>Wait...
>"EUREKA!" you shout.
>You turn around and run full speed into the stone wall behind you while screaming "FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM!"
>You bounce off the wall like you're a little rubber superball and fly through the air like a brick tossed at a shitty store window.
>Well, shit. That running at a glassy-stone-wall-thing always worked in the movies!
>You have enough time to say "Well, shit," before you end your magnificent flight.
>You land on the table-map...thingy.
>All passengers, thank you for flying Anon Airlines. We apologize for the headaches, and have a nice day.
>It lights up when you land on it.
>You groggily get to your feet.
>Below you, on the table-map, a glowing question mark is floating above a certain area. In front of you is the door back to the hallway.

What do you do?
>>
>>25863720
someone has to act reasonable and give this to us for reasons
>>
>>25863776
Run at the wall again.
>>
>>25863776
TAKE A SHIT ON IT AND investigate the area with the question mark!
>>
>>25863717
>>25863750
>"twi! they're fighting again!"
>>
>>25863776
This >>25863811
>>
investigate the map and see what it taste like
>>
>>25863824
>"Spike a shit."
>"No, you."
>"No, you."
>"You."
>"YOU."
>"Fuck you, nigger."
>"Fuck you, I'll fucking fuck you."
>"You'd like that, wouldn't you, faggot?"
>"Says OP."
>"YOUR WAIFU A SHIT!"
>"MOTHERFUCKER, TAKE THAT BACK!"
>"KILL YOURSELF."
>"YOU AN HERO FIRST FAGGOT!"
>You are Twilight.
>You don't understand what's going on.
>>
>>25863814
>>25863856

>You think back to how you ended up here.
>Twinkie Sparklebutt's oh-so great idea of testing a spell on you without telling you about it.
>For the fifth goddamned time.
>But now you're standing right on top of her precious map-table.......actually, what the fuck is this thing? A table? A map?
>Nevermind, you've got more important matters to think about, like revenge.
>And that's when the best idea of all time pops into your green, tiny horsey head.
>You had tacos last night. Really crummy tacos.
>You stoop down and take a shit on the map table.
>You avoid the area with the question mark, though. That's a bitchin' question mark, and shitting on it sounds like a horrible idea.
>After relieving yourself on part of the map table, you walk over to the area with the question mark.
>It's a tiny little hologram of Ponyville, with a white question mark floating over it.
>You lean a little closer to make sure it isn't some weird trick of the light, and fall flat on your face.
>The table-map tastes like a table.
>You stand up. You're getting way too many head injuries today.
>Back to the map.
>You check your rump. Yep, that's your cutie mark hanging above the town of Ponyville.
>"The hell?"
>Well. That's interesting.
>Either way, you're getting bored. Mappy-table isn't that entertaining, and that shit you took is starting to stink up the place.
>>25863830
>>25863811
>You step off of the table.
>You look at the wall you bounced off of before.
>For some reason, you're totally fine and don't have a bazillion broken bones from that crash and fall.
>Cartoon physics, man. You fucking love 'em.
>Doing your best Russian accent, you yell "I AM INVINCABLE!" and run into the wall again.
>You bounce off and fly out of the castle doors.
>Holy fuck you're going fast.
>You crash into a tree in a park, with your head and front legs sticking out of one end and your rear end sticking out of the other.

What do you do?
>>
File: 1392178926741.png (210 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1392178926741.png
210 KB, 624x352
>>25863129
>Summer of 2015
>Joined a random thread about button raping people.
>Turned into a story about anonfilly being raped by button with different writefags filling different bits of the story.
>I wrote the actual rape scene.
>First anonfilly thread started up.
>Read some of, if not most of Nighter Senpai's greentext.
>Fifth thread in getting tired of the doom and gloom.
>Still anonymous.
>Reject insult and critizise Nighter senpai's story to the point where he decides to stop.
>Once he stops I write my greentext which is the highlight of my career.
>Thief anon filly.
>Stop going on /mlp/.
>Fast forward a month and a half.
>Nighter Senpai is as far as I know no more.
>Mfw I'm was the bane of Nighter Faggot.
>Mfw I benefitted on his decline.
>Mfw none of you know until now.
>I just wanted to get that off my chest.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (50 KB, 334x377) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
50 KB, 334x377
>>25864077
You cheeky bastard.
>>
see you at the tree taste like
>>
File: deliverjack.jpg (596 KB, 900x1621) Image search: [Google]
deliverjack.jpg
596 KB, 900x1621
>>25822019
>>
>>25864077
Who cares? You're both shit writers.
>>
File: Cant_deal_with_it.gif (449 KB, 286x119) Image search: [Google]
Cant_deal_with_it.gif
449 KB, 286x119
>>25864179
That's funny because it's true.
>>
>>25864015
Kick the wall?
The wall has to have some importance. We should try to get through it.
>>
>>25860284
Moar when
>>
>>25864171
>tatzljack
hot
>>
>>25864015
>>25864168
>>25864280
>You lick the tree, because why not?
>It tastes like a wooden piece of crap.
>You push yourself out of the tree, and make your way back to the castle.
>A few ponies give you odd looks, which is understandable given your "just-went-through-a-fucking-tree" look.
>You walk back into the castle, and stare at the magical wall of bounciness for a while.
>Staring...
>And staring...
>And staring at the stone wall...
>"BORED NOW!"
>You kick the wall.
>It cracks.
>You could probably kick your way through the wall if you're careful.
>Twilight's study is to the left, and the exit door is to the right. The cracked wall is in front of you.

What do you do?
>>
File: that feel you feel.png (154 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
that feel you feel.png
154 KB, 700x900
>>25864077
>mfw tried to write a light-hearted story
>mfw it happened to be right after All Nighter's rape scene
>mfw my story slipped through the cracks
>mfw Fauvra posts right after
>mfw when i wrote for the 4th thread, but didn't get put in the OP until the 10th
>mfw it wasn't even the first one i wrote but the second
>mfw i see someone ask about it a few threads ago
I know I'm shit, but it sucks.
>>
>>25864405
Oh fuck, I'm sorry.
I never meant to bury your story like that. Which one was it? Are you still working on it?
>>
>>25864357
Kick through!
Yes! I knew we could do it!
>>
>>25864493
Meh, water under the bridge, friend.
>>
>>25864580
Still I want to know which one was yours, because I was following most of the earlier stories in the thread. Besides, I still want to know if you're working on it or not.
>>
>>25864609
Nope, haven't worked on it at all.
>>
tastes wall and go through it like the Kool Aid Man
>>
>>25864357
>>25864539
>Holy mother of god, this wall is tough.
>You hoof hurts in ways you never thought possible.
>But you're going to kick it down.
>You're a fucking bulldozer, and this wall is your bitch.
>Another kick and you start hopping around on one hoof in pain.
>OK, maybe you're not a bulldozer.
>"Anon?"
>You look up to see Twilight staring at you from the study's doorway.
>"What are you doing?"
>Shit, she'll probably stop you if she sees your progress in the wall.
>You're currently balancing on one rear hoof, holding the other one with your forehooves.
>Think Anon, think. There's got to be something you can say that'll get Twinkie off your back...

What do you say?
>>
>>25864621
Which one was yours? If you don't want to reveal it here, message me on pastebin. I really want to know.
>>
don't pay attention to Twilight and jump through the wall like the Kool Aid Man
>>
>>25864634
"Mommy, my hoof hurts!"
Maybe she'll think some weird mental change happened and go check the spells side effects. At the very least it'll distract her with how unexpected and weird it is.
>>
>>25864634
>>25864743
>"Mommy, my hoof hurts!"
>Twilight stares at you with the biggest eyes you've ever seen for a solid minute.
>She slowly backs into the study and shuts the door behind her.
>Success! You fist-er, hoof pump in silent victory.
>Now, back to this stupid wall...
>>25864706
>The wall looks pretty cracked by now.
>"...fuck it."
>You do your best Kool-Aid man impersonation and leap into the wall.
>It breaks apart and you find yourself in a large, dark, empty chamber. There are no lights, and you can't tell how big the chamber is, or if there's anything in it.

What do you do?
>>
>>25864795
Are we a unicorn or erf?
>>
>>25864825
Earth.
>>
>>25864839
send some random stranger in to investigate and make sure the shit's safe
>>
>>25864795
Close your eyes, think good thoughts, and walk into the chamber.
>>
investigate darkness
>>
>>25864795
>>25864857
>There is no bloody way you're going into that place without a light...or somebody else.
>But who?
>Twilight's out of the question, obviously. You probably broke her with the whole "Mommy" bit.
>Well, there is someone else living here...

>"Anon, this better be good," Spike says.
>You push him a little bit to get him moving.
>"Yeah, yeah, it's really interesting, just go, will you?"
>The little dragon (well, not little anymore. He's about the same height as you now) wasn't too happy when you woke him up from his nap to "help search for treasure and stuff in the big dark spooky place."
>In hindsight, that wasn't your best choice of words to describe a situation.
>You finally get Spike in front of the big dark chamber.
>Spike gives you a curious look.
>You know what he's thinking.
>"I'll buy you a comic book if you keep quiet about it," you say.
>"Yeah, sure, whatever."
Gained new companion: Spike.
>>25864881
>>25864892
>The two of you enter the dark chamber.
>Over time, your eyes adjust to the darkness.
>Man, this thing just keeps going.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFqdaDoIU34
>You've been walking for....lord, it feels like hours...
>"Anon?" Spike asks.
>"Yeah?"
>"Maybe we should go back and get Twilight. This...this is starting to creep me out."

What do you do?
>>
Alto rarity that you said that
>>
>>25865033
Get Twilight, but keep the act on. She would be pissed if she found out you made her worry/freaked her out that much for no reason.
>>
>>25865033
>>25865119
>"Yeah...Yeah, we should."
>The two of you turn around and start to head back towards the castle's hall.
>"Hey, uh...Spike?"
>"Yeah?"
>"Listen...I, uh...I kind of had to weird Twilight out in order to get the wall open, so maybe you should tell her."
>Spike gives you a funny look.
>"Whaddya mean?"
>"I called her 'Mommy' so she'd leave me alone."
>Spike stops and stares at you for a moment.
>"...I'm not even going to ask...Sure, I'll tell her."
>You sigh in relief. That would've been one hell of an awkward conversation.
>And you really aren't looking forward to having to explain that later.
>You turn to thank Spike, and that's when it hits you.
>Spike isn't next to you anymore.
>You yell his name.
>Nothing.
>He's gone, and you're all alone in a dark, empty cave, with quite a long ways to go to get to the exit.

What do you do?
>>
>>25865289
Crawl into a corner and cover your eyes. If you can't see them, they can't see you!

Or play it all off and laugh at everything scary. Cussing at darkness and shit boosts confidence in it.
>>
>>25865289
Buckethead deeper into the cave
>>
>>25865320
This.
>>
I'm going to try to finish up these last two endings for my anonfilly story during the holidays. I'm thinking of finally picking up the feral anonpony prompt, been thinking about it today and planning some ideas out. Is there still any interest for this prompt?
>>
>>25865385
Yes.
>>
>>25865289
>>25865320
>>25865339
>>25865346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htWqsokPCbU
>What the fuck.
>"What the shitfucking cock-munching fucking fuck just happened."
>You always had a way with words when things went to hell.
>You start screaming a long list of obscenities into the darkness, running deeper into the cave.
>Spike's gotta be here, somewhere.
>Dragons don't just vanish into thin air, the little bastard's gotta be around here somewhere.
>You start giggling uncontrollably.
>Hysteria, this is not the fucking time.
>Faintly, you can hear something moving in the distance.
>You gain enough self-control to stop laughing.
>"Alright, you bastard, if this is some sort of prank, you got me. Now come on out," you yell into the darkness.
>The sound stops.
>You've seen enough horror movies to know where this is going, and you ain't sticking around to see it through.
>"...Right. OK, I'm going.. You can shit all over the place, I don't care, I'm outta here."
>You turn around and head towards the exit.
>The sounds start up again.
>It's a low, quick scratching, like something's scurrying along the floor.
>It doesn't move closer to you.
>But it sure as shit ain't going away either.
>"Ooh, wow, a giant fuckin' roach, I'm so scared."
>Your voice is nowhere near as confident as you hoped it would be.
>The sounds get closer.
>You can see the exit.
>If you sprint like a motherfucker, you might make it.

What do you do?
>>
>>25865567
Darn it, I forgot to namefag that one.
>>
>>25865567
taste the ground while running to the exit
>>
>>25865567
Hide in a corner.
>>
>>25865567
>>25865621
>>25865715

>You run as fast as your little pony legs can carry you.
>You trip on a rock and taste the ground.
>You do a full flip and land on your stomach.
>Adrenaline is kicking in at this point.
>You've still got a long ways to go, and whatever the hell's chasing you ain't slowing down.
>You feel the walls, looking for a crevice, or something you can hide in.
>Lady luck is on your side today.
>You find a hole in the wall and crawl into it.
>You pray to every deity that exists that whatever it is that's chasing you doesn't notice you.
>It's close now.
>You twist around so you can see the cave.
>It's too dark to clearly see what it is.
>Whatever it is, it's pissed off, and it's huge.
>It sure ain't no giant roach, either.
>You can hear it sniffing the air around it. Every now and then, it makes a strange clicking sound.
>It sounds like it's darting around the cave, looking for you.
>You risk a peek to the left.
>The exit is too far away for you to just run while that thing's there.
>You have three options: Make a break for it, keep hiding, or try to fight the creature.

What do you do?
>>
>>25865805
taste the crevice and attacked the creature
>>
>>25862047
Go out and try to make friends; I would say either with the CMC or Pinkie Pie. With either of them it would be easy to get into interesting shenanigans. it'd Maybe Twilight notices how your a filly and aren't in school.
Make plans for possible sexual?
>>
>>25865805

Fucking hide and hold your breath when it faces your direction.
>>
>>25865805
kamikaze it
>>
>>25865805
Keep hiding but flail your hooves in its direction.
>>
ok.
>>
>>25865805
>>25865859
>>25865976
>>25866046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-F4T_Gduag

>Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitttyshitfuckshitgoddamnassshit.
>There's no way in hell you can take this thing on.
>You try to be as still as possible.
>The creature sniffs around some more.
>It's starting to get closer to your hole.
>Well...you always did want to go out in a bang.
>With as much strength as you can muster in a tiny filly body, you leap out of the hole you're hiding in and jump at the thing.
>"BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
>You land on its back. It feels......well, you honestly don't know what the fuck that sensation is, but it ain't something you want to experience for long.
>The thing starts screeching.
>You punch it in what you think is its face over and over.
>The thing jumps to the right, and you fly off to the left.
>It's still screeching and seems a little dazed.
>The exit is right fucking there.
>You book it.
>You probably break the land speed record running out of that horrible cave.
>You don't stop running until you've run into Twilight's study, and are in the process of barricading the door when you hear the last thing you wanted to hear right now.
>"Anon, what in Equestria are you doing?!"

What do you tell Twilight?
>>
>>25866124
there's a monster underneath the castle and it got spiked
>>
>>25866124
We have to keep the act up. I don't know. Tell her somethings chasing you.
>>
>>25866155
there's a Horsfucker underneath the castle and it got spiked
FTFY
>>
>>25862073
>>25862108
>>25862986
>>25865864
Hello, everyone; I couldn't write today because Family allahu akbar'd and suddenly came over
I'll be able to write later tonight
Please stick around until then
>>
>>25866124
>>25866155
>>25866158
>"There's a monster under the castle and it got Spike!"
>Twilight looks at you like you just said the sky is brown.
>Of course bookhorse isn't going to believe that. Shit.
>"Right...A monster. Look, just don't bother me while you're playing your game, OK?"
>You blink.
>"Uh.....OK."
>You put your ear to the door.
>You hear something.
>It's inside the hall.
>There are a wide variety of bookshelves, carts, and some library equipment scattered around on a table to the right.Twilight is busy looking through a book to your left. The door is right in front of you, blocked with a makeshift barricade. You're not sure how long it'll hold against that creature.
>There is no other exit from the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>25866282
break a wall so you can escape
>>
>>25866282
make a bookfort
>>
>>25866374
This.
>>
>>25866282
>>25866330
>>25866374
>You consider breaking a wall to get out, but considering how that turned out last time, you'll probably just end up making things worse.
>You rush to gather up as many books as you can.
>You build the world's best and strongest bookfort.
>Nothing, NOTHING, will get by the walls of textbooks and novels you hide behind.
>Twilight doesn't seem to care that much.
>You huddle down into the floor, waiting for the creature to do something.
>There's a knock on the door.
>"I'll get it," Twilight says.
>She starts walking towards the door.

What do you do?
>>
I want some hot DICK in VAGINA action from anonfilly's pov!
>>
>>25866474
Stay in the fort.
>>
tackle Twilight and lick her
>>
Tied with the previous ending for votes (though lower on the list) was the Both Survive ending.

Three down, one to go.

>...
>...
>Continue being Twilight
>With Nonny and Anon out of the way for the afternoon, you hit the books again looking for a cure.
>It strikes you as peculiar that you've begun to view their affliction as an illness.
>Regardless, you had to do something to save them.
>Failure was not an option.
>...
>But you were approaching this the wrong way, brute forcing a solution never works.
>You step back to clear your head and go make a cup of tea.
>It's enough to relieve some of the stress and allow you to think more clearly.
>Sometimes stepping away from a problem for a little bit helps you find the best solution.
>And that's exactly what happened as you remember the line of thought you had lost earlier.
>You can make a body and transfer Nonny's mind into it.
>Normally it would be a complicated process and use of such magic was unheard of, if only for the fact that it wasn't exactly practical to just create a pony body.
>But these were different circumstances and you had the power to do it.
>All you needed were the materials.
>Rummaging through your various spell books, magic supplies and even some alchemy ingredients, you find you have much of what's needed, save for a few particularly rare components.
>But you knew just the pony who would have them.
>...Or Zebra, to be precise.

>...
>...
>>Be Nonny
>>You were playing games with your friends on Applebloom's farm when you saw Auntie Twilight rushing up on you.
>>She must have found a way to fix you and Anon!
>>It was a good thing too, you were beginning to feel Anon within your head
>>
>>25866550

>>You could tell he was uncomfortable, which also made you uncomfortable
>>Most of all, you just wanted her to have her own body and you to have your own
>>It seemed unlikely, but that was your hope
>>Even if Anon was rude and used dirty words, you still wanted her as your sister
>>Auntie Twi finally reached you and was talking as fast as Pinkie sometimes does, but instead she mostly used what you called 'magic babble'
>>You couldn't understand half of what she was saying, but she appeared happy enough to confirm that it was good news
>>Before you knew it, you were trapped in her magical embrace and spirited away as she ran towards the Everfree, shouting something to your understandably confused friends that she was going to fix everything
>>The strange visage of the twisted and cursed trees of the Everfree passed by your face so quickly that you didn't even have time to take in sight
>>Which was probably a good thing considering the scary stories you had heard
>>Finally Auntie Twi came to a stop outside a strange looking house and knocked on the door until...
>>...Until a strange looking black and white pony answered.
>>You had never seen anything like it before, it was covered in stripes of black and white and it spoke in rhymes
>>Twilight had gone off on her like she had on you only moments ago
>>The strange pony looks at you quizzically for a moment before turning back to Auntie Twi
["Auntie, you need to slow down so everypony can understand you."]
>(Twi) "O-oh right! Sorry! ...Nonny, this is Zecora. She's a zebra."
>>She turned her attention back to Zecora before giving her a proper explanation
>(Twi) "Nonny here has a unique affliction. Long story short, a second personality was subconsciously created by the mind as a coping mechanism and I refuse to destroy one or the other. I need to make a body to transfer the second personality into so both can live."
>>You had to admit, that sounded much crazier when said out loud.
>>
>>25866568

>>The Zebra was stunned into silence briefly, then she agreed to help.
>>Soon enough she was (literally) rhyming off ingredients needed for the "ritual" as Auntie Twi pulled each item out of her saddlebags.
>>Though there were a few Zecora had to produce herself from her own supply
>>Soon enough Zecora was brewing something in her cauldron as Auntie Twi drew strange symbols she called "runes" within a circle on the floor.
>>She made a second one, too.
>>As they each work on their plan to save you, they discuss the events that had transpired so far
>>Auntie Twi explained how Anon came to be in this world and how the issues with you began
>>Having it spelt out like this made you feel bad for the unintentional pain you had been to Anon
>>You hope she forgives you.

>...
>...
>Be Anon
>you had long given up on trying to understand a single god damn thing any of these horses were saying
>the stupid zebra had to rhyme every single fuckin thing she said
>and Purplesmart wouldn't stop with the endless magic babble
>to top it off, both of them were doing some weird voodoo shit that you were sure would curse you somehow
>eventually though, they finished
>Zecora had Nonny drink a disgusting potion
>not just a sip or a mouthful either, but the whole fucking bottle
>then Twilight sat her down in one of the runes she had drawn on the floor
>the moment Nonny stepped into the rune it lit up, the circle awash in a slowly melding hue of green to purple to blue and back to green
>meanwhile, Twilight was setting an assortment of shit into the other circle
>>
>>25866582

>herbs and magically enchanted doodads, you had no idea what any of it meant or what it was supposed to do
>you half expected a crazed Mayan priest to enter the hut with a ritual knife to carve out your heart as a sacrifice to the gods
>once Twilight Spergle had all the items in the circle and checked her list twice she cast a spell on them
>the second circle began glowing too
>strangely enough, you never felt closer to Nonny than you did at this moment
>you could feel her reaching out for you in fear
>and, admittedly, you felt yourself reaching out for her as well
>there's a bright flash of light and you feel her presence ripped away from you

>...
>...
>Be Twilight.
>You raised a hoof to block out the blinding light as you heard the telltale sound of Anon crumpling to the floor.
>Despite your best effort to get a look to see if she was okay, the light is far too bright.
>The reverberations get intense momentarily before dying out with the light.
>Immediately you look at the runes to see two identical fillies.
>Green coat with black manes and tails.
>Both silent and still.
>Your heart skips a beat.
>Then the one that should be Nonny begins stirring, soon after the other does too.
>Dazed and confused the two fillies both take in their surroundings and freeze upon seeing each other.
>Finally the silence is broken
>(Nonny) "ANON!"
>She leaps towards her sister and hugs her tightly and affectionately rubbing her cheek against her sister's.
>Anon looks at you, before turning back to her sister and slowly returns her embrace, soon becoming a tight hug as well.
>The past week had been a nightmare for them both and it brought a tear of joy to your eye to know it was finally over.
>You did the impossible and saved them both.

---------

>...
>...
>Be Anon
>>
>>25866595

>another month had passed since Nonny was given her own body
>now marking over two full months since you had come to Equestria
>your twin sister could be annoying sometimes, but you still loved her
>aaaaand you got on her nerves sometimes too
>Twilight had begun acting more motherly towards the two of you, it seemed second nature to her
>it had been explained to your class that there had always been two of you, one had just been taken to live with Twilight sooner than the other
>Twi was smart enough to fabricate some stupid legal mumbojumbo that was enough to satisfy anyone who asked
>She also somehow found a way to magic up a horn for each you and Nonny
>you're not sure how she did that since you were certain that it was impossible to turn any other earth pony into a unicorn
>but you decided not to question it
>...
>every night she would tuck both you and Nonny into bed and read a bedtime story
>some mornings you would wake up tucked protectively under one of Twilight's wings, with Nonny under the other
>here you were, trapped in magical horseland
>ripped from your home and everything you knew
>yet--
>--as you cuddle up closer to Twilight--
>--a thought passes through your mind
>you could get used to this
>you doze off again

http://pastebin.com/dwB1dv1P
>>
>>25866595
Forgot to include the relevant image.

>affectionately rubbing her cheek against her sister's
>>
File: 1436961220773.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1436961220773.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>25865567
>The Shaft
>>
>>25866607

A comfy ending. That's pretty rare. I like stories where Anon finally obtains happiness through appceptance.
>>
>>25864077
You can't destroy sadness.
You can only slow it down.
Why senpai, Why?
>>
>>25866666
mygod
>>
File: 1396816986225.jpg (12 KB, 305x255) Image search: [Google]
1396816986225.jpg
12 KB, 305x255
>>25866666
>tfw quints confirm senpai betrayal
>>
File: 1444544474893.png (73 KB, 320x259) Image search: [Google]
1444544474893.png
73 KB, 320x259
>>25866666
>>
>>25866666
OH FUCK!
Here I was, over here >>25866666 complaining about us not getting 66666, and it turns out my favorite thread got them!
>>
>>25866714
Over here >25866677
Sorry.
>>
File: image.png (140 KB, 478x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 478x450
>>25866666
MEDI-Fucking-OCRE
E
D
I
O
C
R
E
>>
File: 86446853.gif (2 MB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
86446853.gif
2 MB, 500x190
>>25866666
The quints have ended me.
Nighter senpai, in my final hours to a man who was one of many to inspire the writefag in me I ask for one simple request.
Wi...Will you forgive me?
>>
>>25866666
All Nighter confirmed for Ultra Satan.
As if there was any doubt, really.
>>
>>25866757
You shall be welcomed into the 5th circle of hell.
>>
>>25866731
>>25866714
Over here >>25866677
Sorry.
Kept fucking this up.
>>
>>25866799
What's in there? An army of bitchy Twilights?
>>
File: 897879.gif (918 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
897879.gif
918 KB, 500x375
>>25866799
>5th circle of hell
I can't tell if you've forgiven me or damning me to hell.
>>
>>25866870
We're talking about Nighter, here. It's both.
>>
>>25866806
This thread is god damn golden, holy fuck.
>>
File: what a lovely day.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
what a lovely day.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>25866848
No, fillies asking why you abused them.
>>
>>25866905
I know, its fucking amazing.
>>
>>25866908
You looking for employees?
>>
File: mm6fc4iLl21s5nmc3o1_500.gif (966 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
mm6fc4iLl21s5nmc3o1_500.gif
966 KB, 500x180
>>25866908
But... I haven't abused any fillies in my stories. Wait... ...oh fuck.
>>
>>25866666
H O L Y - S H I T
O
L
Y
-
S
H
I
T
>>
>>25866952
Well I can rest easy knowing that when I die wether heaven or hell I will find acceptance.
>>
I have two paths yet to finish.
The dying and dead path.
And the raped and tortured path.
Which one should I continue doing now.
>>
>>25867096
Dying and dead.
>>
>>25866474
this >>25866516
>>
File: le_suitcase_chair_man.gif (477 KB, 240x186) Image search: [Google]
le_suitcase_chair_man.gif
477 KB, 240x186
>>25867096
Well... *sigh* ...I guess I'll just go then, don't see the point in sticking around. At least Nighter Senpai is back.
>>
>>25867207

>Trying to run away from his shame.

Please don't actually leave though. This thread is usually dead enough.[/spoiler.]
>>
>>25867262
Just for tonight, maybe I'll come back and read the ending of nighter's story, maybe even do some writefagging.
>>
>>25866474
Update when
>>
>>25867348
....Eventually.
>>
>>25867363
Okay. Thanks.
>>
>>25867207
Not you too. We just lost General Supplies Writefag, too. Please don't go.
>>
>>25867437
I'm sorry, but I may have contributed to that... I started a green (Which I have since abandoned) and he said he left since there was another writefag.. Sorry.
>>
So who is still alive in these threads?

StoryDingus was here a while ago.

All Nighter is apparently still with us.

Favura is thread creator, so he's still here.

M.Kitten pops in every now and then.

Bluebird, ThGuym8, and a couple others are dead for sure.

Who else is there?
>>
>>25867594
Me, but I'm not really a writefag. Well, I wrote one thing, but I quickly abandoned it. I mean, I've been thinking of maybe writing another green, but I think I'm gonna wait for a while.
>>
>>25867594
College courses and work kill the ANF.
Workin...
>>
>>25867594
Exams and holiday dealings killed my progress for a while.
>>
>>25867594
>dead for sure.
Not dead, but lurking.
>>
File: Hello its me.png (743 KB, 2048x1122) Image search: [Google]
Hello its me.png
743 KB, 2048x1122
http://pastebin.com/nmxvVFQT
Finished with Fallout 4 Vidya
It threw me around like a fucking whore
>Be Apple Bloom.
>You and your friends sit in your school desks solemnly.
>Waiting for school to start, while refusing to talk amongst each other.
>It was needless to say you learned of Nonny's terminal condition that had plagued her for so long.
>It would explain all those drastic changes she was going through.
>You initially thought it was puberty or depression hitting her.
>Guess not.
>"All right class, after yesterday's incident we'll have to continue our presentations..."
>Class has started already?
>Maybe you were too lost in grief to notice.
>"... But since Nonny is absent today, we'll have to go with somepony else today, so...."
>"Of course she's not here today! She practically died of embarrassment. Who puts a doll on a family tree"
>Diamond Tiara....Of course.
>"Please Diamond, Keep your petty insults to yourself. She was simply too sick yesterday"
"She actually did"
>Your words come out softly, but just enough for the others to hear it.
>"What did you say Apple Bloom?"
>You look up to face from your desk to face Cheerilee.
"She actually did"
>Cheerilee was still more or less confused of to what you were referencing.
>"Did what?"
"S-She....Died"
>Cheerliee's face turns into one of dissapointed anger.
>"Now Apple Bloom, we don't make those kind of jokes in school"
>You don't answer, you only look at her with your grief stricken face.
>"Y-You're not kidding, are you?"
>Once again, you don't answer.
>Out of the corner of your eye you see Diamond's face turn into shock.
>"O-Oh My...Class...you may have an early recess today...I need to think"
>You...along with the rest of the class leave their desks to head outside.
>Instead of screams of joy, come whispers of sadness.
>As you head out, you look to the left to see Diamond Tiara still in her seat, laying her head on her hoof.
>Thinking hard looks like it, a bit upset too.
>>
>>25858168
>>25862047
>>25866259
Okay, actually ready to write, taking these:
>>25862073
>>25862108
>>25862986
>>25865864
>>
>>25858168
>>25862073
>>25862108
>>25862986
>>25865864

>You begin to get back up on your hooves, Twilight doing the same; putting the books up; but leaving one remaining
>She puts it up, before giving it to you “Here, you can go ahead and check this one out for as long as you need it; just return it when you finish, and feel free to come to me if you want further help with magic” she says, giving you a smile
“Thank you, Twilight” You look up into her eyes, before giving her a hug, then turning to walk out of the Library
>Char Roll: 16+3. Succeed.
>Twilight smiles a little more as you walk out, before she begins putting the library back together; thinking to herself
>[Your Inventory 6/10]; Empty Container(x2), Ponyville Map, leaf waterskin, apple, banana
>You decide to take the time to now find Spike; walking back to the room you saw him in before
>Turns out it was a kitchen, no sign of him; besides a trail of shards of gems
>You follow it up to a room; with the door ajar
>You peek in to see Spike sitting on a small bed; grumbling to himself as he occasionally grabs a handful of gems out of a nearby bucket; before eating and grumbling to himself again
>”Just a…..random filly…..nothing special about her….besides being a little cute….but why can’t I?”
>What do you do? Do you interrupt?
>>
>>25868487
Sigh.
>>[Your Inventory 6/10]; Empty Container(x2), Ponyville Map, leaf waterskin, apple, banana
>>[Patchwork’s Storage 2/5]; Stick, Scissors
Is supposed to be
>[Your Inventory 7/10]; Empty Container(x2), Ponyville Map, leaf waterskin, apple, banana, Book on Magic
>>
>>25868487
interrupt and ask what's wrong
>>
>>25868487
Might as well knock on the door, and talk to him.
>>
>>25868487
>>25868495
How large are the empty containers?
We could put some stuff from our inventory in them later, depending on how big they are.
>>
>>25866474
Get the fuck out. Twiggy's a princess, she'll PROBABLY live.
>>
>>25868570
>>25868586
I second this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.