[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marital Problems Thread #32
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90
File: pinkieabuse.jpg (295 KB, 666x1170) Image search: [Google]
pinkieabuse.jpg
295 KB, 666x1170
Fucking dead edition.

Previous thread: >>25772468

The premise of this thread can cover a multitude of issues. Maybe you and your wife are fighting over something insignificant. Maybe the spark just isn't there anymore. Either side is welcome to have issues with the other.

If cu.ckoldry is your thing, this isn't your thread.

New content is welcome, and discussion encouraged.

Pastebin of previous threads and current stories thus far: http://pastebin.com/ARKY1Kny

Featured Stories:
MnM's A Lust For Revenge - http://pastebin.com/z0zhWzkL
MnM's Twilight's Return (Neglected Anon sequel) - http://pastebin.com/eUXHT07S
Jeff Mango's Mrs Cake - http://pastebin.com/tgJg0HUJ (back from the dead)
Loki's Prince Anon & Young Celestia - http://pastebin.com/ML51EaaS
Without_Aname's Twilight's Secret Pt. 2 - http://pastebin.com/qdN0mAxX
Fife's Two Sides of the Same Coin - http://pastebin.com/1hJfr9Qs
Lefty's Pinkie loves more - https://pastebin.com/NW77DG4A
TLA's Tilelover Anon - http://pastebin.com/czSAW2hM

Pastebin for aspiring writers (general concepts and techniques):
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
>>
>>25846556
First for HUG YOUR WAIFU

And TALK SHIT, GET HIT
>>
Took over for OP this time around because he was kill.

I won't have anything ready to be posted for a couple hours due to work. Will get a couple updates out before I go to bed.
>>
>>25846556
I want to hit Pinkie.
>>
Why didn't you take the hint?
>>
File: 234165765654.jpg (298 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
234165765654.jpg
298 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>25846636
Because I want to finish writing my shit before I let the thread die, m8.
>>
>>25847760
how about you finish writing and wait for the next thread you dumb fuck?
>>
>>25847780
Nah.
>>
>>25847791
i hope you fall down a flight of stairs then like the retarded child you are.
>>
>>25847805
You too m8. (^:
>>
File: 1418776324617.gif (1008 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1418776324617.gif
1008 KB, 400x299
>>25847805
>>25847821
People shouldn't even bother trying to fuck with MnM, motherfucker is a rock
>>
Applejack green guy here.

Fuck, I guess I need a pastebin now, don't I?
>>
Decided I'm going to jump back and forth between Twilight's Return and A Lust For Revenge every other update so neither dies and I don't get rusty. I should have an update for both out before I go to bed.

>>25848276
Basically. It's usually a good idea to make a pastebin once a thread reaches around 400 posts so you can make sure it ends up in the next OP.
>>
>>25848276
Yes
>>
File: 1445752323324.jpg (13 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
1445752323324.jpg
13 KB, 300x346
>>25846556
FUCK! It died.

Also Waiting for Without.
>>
>>25848276
Damn right.
>>
>Having been thrown out of the bathroom by your wife, you decided to return to the living room, plop down on your couch, and drink your beer.
>As you finished off your first bottle and prepared to get a second one, you heard the sound of your wife’s hooves clopping against the hard wooden floor as she walked up behind you.
>Perking up immediately at the sound, you turned around to greet her.
“Ready to g-”
>You stopped, being rendered speechless as you took in your wife’s form.
>She was wearing that same dress that she wore on what turned out being your first date.
>That purple dress, adorned in similarly colored gemstones that shined beautifully in the light, that clung to all her curves perfectly.
>It actually managed to accent just how amazing Lyra’s plot looked.
>To put it simply, she looked stunning.
>A teasing smirk crossed her muzzle as she eyed down your speechless form.
>She did a little twirl, before facing away from you, shaking her rump at you playfully.
>”Like it~?”
>Regaining some control of your motor skills, you nodded.
“You look as gorgeous as ever, Lyra.”
>She beamed at you in response to your compliment, as she trotted up to you and nuzzled you with copious amounts of affection.
>”Thanks Anon!”
>>
>>25848700
>She pecked you on the cheek, before she trotted around the couch and standing before you with a goofy grin.
>Her horn lit up as she grabbed a familiar golden necklace with her telekinesis and hovered it over to you.
>”Mind helping me put this on?”
>You nodded, flashing the mare a grin as you grabbed the necklace out of the air.
“Of course I don’t mind.”
>Your wife giggled, before jumping up into your lap, facing you with the same goofy grin you fell in love with spread across her muzzle.
>She didn’t need you to put it on, obviously. She could easily put it on using her telekinesis.
>But she loved it when you did it, and you had to admit, you loved this little ritual as well.
>It always brought you back to when you bought it, wrapping it around the neck of your speechless, extremely flustered wife.
>It was just one of the many tokens of gratitude you have bestowed upon Lyra in return for the many months she looked out for you, but this one was easily the most special.
>You felt your smile widen as you wrapped the golden, emerald encrusted necklace around the unicorn’s neck, clipping the two ends together with ease.
>As soon as your hands retreated, the mare in your lap flashed you a grateful grin, before rewarding you with a quick kiss on the lips.
>She hopped out of your lap, much to your disappointment, and motioned towards the front door.
>”Come on, we have half an hour to get to the palace garden, and I’d much rather not have to use the ‘fashionably late’ excuse.”
>You chuckled softly, before rising from the couch, tossing your empty beer bottle into the recycling bin across the room.
"Right, let's get going."
>You made your way towards the front door, opening it for your companion.
>She shot you a quick smile as she trotted past you, coming to a stop just outside.
>You walked outside after her, closing and locking the door behind you, before making your way towards the elevator, your wife in tow.
>>
File: 1430030104981.jpg (33 KB, 399x339) Image search: [Google]
1430030104981.jpg
33 KB, 399x339
>>25848706
I'm really scared how you're going to make Twilight come back into this story.
>>
>>25848865
Be very scared.
>>
>>25848706
>I find writing anything romantic immensely difficult because all it does it remind me of my own failed relationships, so getting back into it after getting used to it is kind of a pain in the ass.
M8, that's deep.
Also, Twilight's punishment must be hard, if she ruins Lyra's life.
>>
>>25848700
Are you still doing lust for revenge?
>>
>>25849035
See >>25848360

Working on the next update now.
>>
>You are Starlight Glimmer.
>You felt your heart racing as you and Anonymous held each, the water cascading on the two of you, washing away all that had built up on your bodies over the past day.
>You felt… something, staring into the man’s emerald eyes.
>Something you hadn’t felt before, not even when you were still friends with Sunburst.
>For years, your heart was cold, only being warmed by your fiery lust for vengeance.
>But now… you felt something else defrosting your icy heart.
>Was it… was it love?
>Is this what love feels like?
>The butterflies in your stomach seemed dance even wilder as you thought about the possible meaning behind the way you were feeling.
>You didn’t know if this was love or not.
>But maybe the man who held you ever so tenderly did.
“Anon…?”
>He perked up at the sound of your voice.
>You felt that warm feeling in your chest intensify as his tired eyes fell upon your form.
>”What’s up, Star?”
>You didn’t know or understand why, but you became oddly flustered when he called you that.
“Can I… can I ask you a question?”
>He raised a curious brow at your words, before nodding.
>”Shoot.”
>>
>>25849225
>You took a moment to try and regain your composure (you failed, of course), before opening your mouth to speak.
“What does being in love feel like?”
>A look of surprise and confusion crossed the man’s face.
>”What does love… uh… that’s a new one.”
>One of his hands were pulled away from your body as he scratched the back of his head with it, thinking over your question.
>”It’s kind of a pain in the ass to explain, to be honest,” he stated with a shrug.
>You lay your chin on Anon’s bare chest, looking up at him with a smile.
“I’ve got time, Anon.”
>He blinked, before shooting you a pleasant grin.
>”When you’re in love… it feels like there are butterflies in your stomach every time you’re with the per- err, pony you adore. It feels like your heart is going to melt from the warm feelings in your chest. All you can think about is that pony. All you wanna do is be with that pony.”
>His smile faltered slightly, as a solemn expression replacing his previously pleasant one.
>”...I used to know what that felt like…”
>You grimaced as you could see the pain in his eyes return.
>You didn’t intend to bring up any painful memories.
>Looking back though… you should’ve probably seen it affecting him when you asked.
>Wanting to comfort your friend, you sat up, wrapping your hooves around his neck, and pulling him into a tight hug.
>His features seemed to soften as soon as you embraced him.
>A small sigh of content escaped his lips.
>”Sorry… it’s still fresh in my mind... “
>You nodded, understanding.
>Not even a lust for revenge as fiery as the one Anon harbored could stop the feelings of betrayal from creeping up on him.
>Even demons feel pain.
>>
>>25849229
“It’s alright, Anon…” you coo’d softly into his ear.
>The two of you stayed like that for a while, holding each other, taking comfort in the presence of the other.
>Once you felt that Anon had enough time to cheer up, you opened your mouth to speak.
“I have another question…”
>”Shoot.”
“Do you… do you think love can bloom… even on a battlefield?”
>You cringed internally at how corny that came out, but the human that held you didn’t seem to notice.
>”Yeah… I do.”
>You felt an intense shiver shoot down your spine as he ran his fingers down your side as he caressed you, continuing to speak as he did so.
>”I think at any time, at any place, people and ponies can fall in love with each other.”
>You could feel that fire in your heart grow stronger at his words.
>This WAS love, wasn’t it?
>You couldn’t help but smile as you came to the realization.
>A couple days ago, you couldn’t even see yourself making another friend, ever.
>And now… here you were, apparently falling for the second friend you’ve ever made.
>You didn’t know if it was the way he had taken care of you in the Everfree that made you feel this way, or the bond that had been forged by blood between the two of you on the field of battle.
>But what you did know, was that at some point during your journey to Manehattan, you had fallen for the human.
>You couldn’t help but crack a grin at this chain of events.
>”Star?”
>Your ears perked up as Anon’s voice brought you back to reality.
>He was sitting there, examining you with a worried expression.
>”Are you alright?”
>You shot your friend a reassuring grin, before you leaned in, nuzzling the man’s cheek with affection.
“Don’t worry, Anon. I’m fine. In fact, I’m better than alright.”
>>
>>25849234
>You leaned back just slightly, getting face to face with him as you continued.
“And it’s all thanks to you~”
>You glanced down at Anon’s lips with a deep sense of longing filling your very being.
>You’ve kissed your fair share of ponies, having had to seduce your fair share of stallions and mares during your quest to make everypony equal.
>You even kissed Anon the previous day, when you had attempted to seduce him for your own means and ends.
>But… you had never actually kissed anybody out of love.
>You supposed that there was a first time for everything.
>Setting aside your hesitation, you pressed forward, interlocking your lips with Anonymous’s.
>>
>>25849240
You are leaving me with a phantom pain here, m8. I need that next piece.
>>
>>25846556
Any pinkie stories?
>>
>>25849297
One, but it's just a shortie, look for ActuallyMarriedPone in the OP pastebin, it's in his pastebin.
>>
>>25849297
Oh, I forgot, there is actually one going on, but I don't know if the writefag is here.
>>
>>25849321
It's in the the OP.
>>
>>25849240
I can't enjoy this because at the same time Flash fucking the purple cunt.
>>
>>25849225
>>25849229
>>25849234
>>25849240
Anon, just make your dreams come true and do it now
Such lust for your green, based MnM
>>
>>25849240
So, what is Anon's callsign?
>>
>>25849336
probably not at THIS moment
>>
File: threat.png (3 KB, 93x15) Image search: [Google]
threat.png
3 KB, 93x15
>>25848909
is that a THREAT, sir?!
>>
>>25848360
>>25848410
>>25848677
F-fine. I'll post it when I get done with my next update.
>>
>>25848909
>it's twilight's turn to be the alcoholic
>>
File: full.png (130 KB, 908x509) Image search: [Google]
full.png
130 KB, 908x509
>>25848472

>Anon's will never find me!
>>
File: 1434508767770.png (109 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1434508767770.png
109 KB, 450x376
>>25849869
But soon enough he will again.
And Twilight will like it.
And they both will be happy.
While Anon suffers.
>>
>>25850779
come back you faggot, we need your green.
>>
>>25848909
>Best pone is coming.
>>
>>25850779
Why do you hate us, senpai?
>>
asd
>>
File: 1420776138796.gif (1006 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
1420776138796.gif
1006 KB, 312x213
>>25849240
>>
Holy hell, what the fuck.

Once we got back on the tracks the thread died prematurely? What the fuck?
>>
>>25852497
The reason is that we have no green
>>
>>25852535
We have greens, what we need is more Anons
>>
>>25852497
Filly spammers. They killed the Homecoming Anon thread too I think, but at least it was finished.
>>
>>25852535
B-but we have some good greens here...

>>25852606
O-oh. Well, then, um, that's weird. How did Homecoming Anon finish? I've lost attention after Anon was bitching for being 'raped'.
>>
>>25852623
You've got a lot to catch up on namefriend. Assuming you care for the story's ending.
>>
>>25852663
Oh. I barely find time to check this and Tsundere thread on semi-daily basis. I can't affort anything more these days, and I doubt it can be helped in the future. It's good to know that the fag hasn't abandoned the story, but just... finished it.
>>
>>25849240
>You are Anonymous.
>Your tired eyes widened in shock as you felt Starlight’s moist lips brush against yours.
>You almost shoved her off you like you did the last time she did this.
>Almost.
>Something was different.
>The last time Starlight kissed you, it was forceful and desperate.
>It was plain as day she just wanted a quick rut, and you were not looking for that.
>But… this time, it was nothing like that.
>Her kiss was soft, sensual.
>It actually felt like there was something behind it.
>It felt… natural. Right, even.
>She pulled away from you a few seconds later, an apologetic, bashful smile crossing her muzzle as she eyed you down.
>”Sorry… I… I don’t know what came over me.”
>Her face turned beet red as she looked away from you with a shameful look on her face.
>You brought your fingers up to your mouth, rubbing at the lingering feeling of Starlight lips against yours.
>You expected her to try to and seduce you again.
>You knew exactly what you’d feel and how you’d react if she did.
>But… this wasn’t seduction.
>You thought back to her questions before she kissed you.
>She seemed pretty interested in the concept of love.
>It was pretty easy to put two and two together.
>You turned your attention back to the mare sitting in your lap, who was still unable to meet your eyes.
“It’s alright, really…”
>Starlight flinched as you grasped her chin, gently moving her head so you could be face to face with her.
>She eyed you with a confused expression.
>”A-Anon…?”
>You remembered what you said as you stared into the mare’s persian eyes.
>Love could bloom, any time, any place.
>Even on the field of battle.
>The two of you had become bonded by blood over the events of the past couple days.
>Maybe that bond was stronger than you realized.
>Maybe you too had found love on the battlefield.
>>
>>25853030
>”Anon, is everything alright?”
>Starlight’s words of concern brought you back to reality as she continued, that apologetic, shameful look not going away.
>”L-look, I’m sorry, I-”
>You didn’t give her a chance to finish her sentence.
>You closed what little distance there was between the two of you and pressed your lips against hers.
>You heard a silent squeak of surprise emanate from the mare, but Starlight was quick to reciprocate your kiss, her embrace tightening as she did so.
>You could feel your heart flutter as you returned her embrace.
>For a few heavenly, peaceful moments, the two of you held your positions, sharing a soft, sensual kiss.
>Eventually, Starlight pulled away from you, a pleasant smile on her face as she eyed you down, speaking in a sing-song voice.
>”I think I understand what loves feels like now, Anon~”
>>
File: 1432172623113.gif (1 MB, 680x772) Image search: [Google]
1432172623113.gif
1 MB, 680x772
>>25853041
>>
>>25853041
This part makes me feel happy, MnM, thank you.
>>
Feels like I wrote myself into a corner on the AJ green. I'll see what I can do about another update, but this could take a while.
>>
>>25853603
Take your time. We'll be here.
>>
>>25848706
>You are Prince Blueblood.
>You sigh with annoyance, looking down at your watch for the millionth time to see just how late your friend was.
>You should hardly be surprised that Anonymous was late, as him being fashionably late was pretty routine.
>Still, you had expected better this time around.
>He and his wife were the guests of honor, after all.
>Looking up from your watch, you spotted the human and his unicorn wife watching up the road towards you.
>As he waved cheerfully at you, you noted that he carried what appeared to be a twelve pack of beer in his other hand.
>Typical Anonymous.
>You thought he would’ve dropped the whole alcoholism thing after finding his muse, but, you guessed now.
>As the two of them approached them, you gave them a harsh glare.
“Late again, Anonymous?”
>A cocky smirk crossed his face as he took in your words.
>”I always love being fashionably late, you know this.”
>You rolled your eyes at his comment.
“You’re the guest of honor, you buffoon… you should make a point to be on time, for once.”
>He shrugged, before motioning to the beer he was carrying.
>”I had to grab something first. It’s polite to contribute booze to parties you get invited to.”
“Uh huh…”
>You shifted your gaze to his wife, Lyra, and raised a curious brow at her.
“You told him that this wasn’t THAT kind of party, right?”
>She shot you a reassuring grin.
>”Of course I did. You know how my husband is.”
>”H-Hey!”
>She giggled at Anonymous’s protesting, before hitting him playfully in the side.
>”Quiet, you know it’s true.”
>The human shrugged, before giving you his attention once more.
>”So, shall we?”
>You nodded, motioning the two of them towards the palace garden.
“Right this way.”
>>
>>25853680
Mayor Zero pone is the best bro.
>>
>>25853680
I have this bad feeling Anon is about to fuck up hard.
>>
beginning going to be a little jarring as it was suppose to with my last post

>Really the only reason you didn’t say yes was because of what happen the last time Twilight and Lilac was in the same room together, your still footing that bill.
>”Alright just be careful and don’t pass out on the street okay” her concern apparent in both voice and body.
>With a nod you bend down to kiss her forehead and open the door to start the long journey toward Friendship Castle.
>You are Twilight Sparkle and today is wonderful day to be alive.
>Celestia’s radiant sunlight fills your room with a comforting warmth comparable to when you stand next to her.
>Stretching your limbs and forcing out one last yawn from your lungs, as the door to your room opens.
>Spike peeks his head around the door, when he notices that you are awake, a smile appears on his face while he waves a claw.
>”Good morning Twi, it’s about time you woke up.”
“Good morning Spike” ignoring his remark on how you slept in.
>”Alright don’t give a reason on why you could sleep through an earthquake today”
“Ha, ha very funny Spike lets ignore all the times you slept in through earthquakes over the years shall we.
>”Ah she returning fire, duck for cover!” Spike says as he throws his arms in front of his face.
>Smiling at his antics, you get out of bed, and use your magic to fix it.
>”Alright now that our morning banter is over with, do you want for lunch?”
>Remembering that you promise Fluttershy and Rarity the three of you would met up for lunch, you opted for a light snack.
“Hmm tell the caretakers that I’m eating out, but I’ll have a blue berry muffin, green tea, and the morning paper.
>Spike raises his claw and forming a ok he slides behind the and closes it
>>
>>25854965
M8, you are back, please continue.
Also, did you riked the new Star Wars?
>>
http://pastebin.com/9DATPDXg

Well it's official now. Going with a working title of "I Didn't Marry a Horse". Brownie points to anybody who knows what my namefag nametag is from.

>>25841213
>Not that you had any experience with basic meteorology, you would guess it was just after noon by the time you and Applejack had pulled yourselves together and headed outside
>Standing there, gawking at the sky like a fool, you remembered the watch you'd pocketed during the wedding
>Fruitlessly, you checked the pockets on the jeans you had since accommodated yourself with
>Ah, right
>It would be in your suit
>Couldn't blame yourself for trying, could you?
>No, you really, really could
>With a cough, you cross your arms and begin considering your options
>You have several days to kill in a world you still know barely anything about
>A world containing incredibly coincidental parallels to your wife and her family, but few others of any familiarity to you
>Twilight may have been vaguely so, but you were certain you would have remembered meeting a genuine princess at some point in your life
>That nerdy shut-in from your prep school days?
>Nah, there's no way that could've been her
>Beyond that, there was also the matter of steady work, just in case Twilight's errand proved unsuccessful and your stay was extended indefinitely
>You had no plans to just sit around and leech off the hard work of Applejack's kin, no matter what they might say about supporting you as their newest family member
"Hey, AJ?"
>>
>>25855223
>The mare's ears perk up
>The improvement of her condition from minutes ago inside the castle had been arguable at best
>She'd planted herself on the ground, gazing dazedly off into the distance until you spoke
>She was looking you straight in the eyes now, an oddly hopeful smile widening across her lips
>"Yeah, darlin'?"
>Well that was an odd response
>What brought this on?
"Uh, I was just wondering what "I" did for steady work around here."
>That hopeful smile disappeared just as quickly as it came, her gaze directed towards the dirt below her
>"Oh... Uh, well, ya worked on the farm. With us. With me..."
>Shit, was it something you said?
>What did you say again?
>It wasn't anything weird, was it?
"Hey, did I say something wrong?"
>She shakes her head slowly
>"Sorry, it's jus' that you, uh, only started callin' me 'AJ' after we were already datin', so I thought that maybe..."
>She trails off, leaving behind only an awkward silence to follow
>Hello, ma'am!
>Is Idiot home?
>Oh, just Anon?
>Well he'll do nicely!
"Aw damn it all, I'm really sorry, Applejack. I didn't mean to get your hopes up. I just, I thought it was, I mean I didn't actually think, I just... Shit, just, sorry."
>>
>>25855238
>Your profuse apologies elicit an unexpected chuckle from the morose mare
>"Ya always did know how ta say the wrong thing at the right time..."
>You scratch the back of your head, your face likely flushed the most lovely shade of scarlet right now
"Hey now, you say that like I'm not even here at all. I may not be "me", but I'm still me."
>Another chuckle, the mare seeming less interested in that, no doubt fascinating, patch of dirt by the minute
>"Yeah well maybe ya are. There certainly ain't any others of ya that I can see, or else this whole thing'd make a heckuva lot more sense."
>It was your turn to chuckle
>Maybe you could be healthy for each other after all, and not just serve as constant reminders of what you were missing
"I'm more than a little worried that you think having a bunch of me around would somehow make "more" sense than just one of me."
>Applejack stands up, trotting over to before turning and bumping into the side of your leg with her flank
>"Trust me, 'Non, there's a story there. Maybe you'll get ta hear it sometime."
>looking up at you she gives a far less conspicuous wink than Twilight could ever hope to achieve
>"That is, if ya stick around long enough for me ta tell it before Anon #3 comes along an' decides you've had yer turn."
>"Now let's git movin'. Got another friend a' ours we oughta go see before we can see about givin' ya some work."
>It took you a moment for your brain to catch up with your feet as you followed her back down the streets of Ponyville
>Somewhere in there, you'd been swept up in a stride you were all too willing to go with
>Your heart too, knew exactly what it wanted
>It didn't discriminate
>It saw the woman you love in that mare, caring not a whit that there was still a chance they were different individuals
>Also a horse

-----

Apologies if the pastebin's formatting is a little janky. I started out writing this with a post-by-post basis in mind and eventually realised it didn't work very well.
>>
>>25855254
That last bit brings Anon one step closer to be a horsefucker, also will Anon develop a lust for revenge against ''himself''?
>>
>>25855394
Masochism is a hell of a drug.
>>
File: Autismo.png (527 KB, 1704x3276) Image search: [Google]
Autismo.png
527 KB, 1704x3276
Good night, faggots, stay based.
>>
>>25853041
>>25853680
Can you at least mark in name field what story is this. Because now it's confusing as fuck.
>>
>>25857159
Sure mate.
>>
>>25853680
Is it bad that I'm more interested in where this is going than Lust For Revenge?
>>
>>25857560
For Twi to get back involved means some serious fuck ups for Anon are about to happen.
I mean what kind of fuck ups could Anon do to make Lyra hate him?
Get drunk and fucks Twi?
>>
>>25857560
Not really. Lust For Revenge is basically wrapped up at this point, assuming I don't end up writing Anon helping Starlight get rid of cutie marks for the sake of pissing off Twilight.
>>
>>25857606
Are you saying its ride will be over soon?
>>
File: ToInfinityAndBeyond.jpg (184 KB, 600x531) Image search: [Google]
ToInfinityAndBeyond.jpg
184 KB, 600x531
>>25857604
I just love to see it all come tumbling down.
>>25857606
O-oh.
>>
>>25857604
>Anon wakes up after getting really drunk one night.
>Anon realizes he just slept with his ex-wife Twilight.
>Anon just realized he dun fucked up.
>Twilight says "Don't worry Anon. I won't tell anyone about this."
>Nothing is said about that night.
>The guilt eats away at Anons current marriage.
>Twilight wins in the end?
>>
>>25857749
>>25857750
Depends.

You guys want me to keep going with what I have in mind? Might devolve into some "filler", though ironically enough, there would more actual marriage problems in the continuation than right now, as I'll be able to explore the aftermath of Anon's first act of revenge.
>>
>>25858518
You should methinks. It'll have actual marital problems. The biggest draw of your Starlight writing, to me at least, is connecting a canon scenario (Starlight's desire for revenge on Twilight) with this thread's marital problem theme. It's quite interesting.

Though, you might want to establish a goal for it. When will Starlight's revenge be satisfied? Obviously Starlight and Anon have different views on how exactly revenge and justice will be served. Lots of potential for delicious conflict of interests there.

In short do continue methinks. But be sure to take breaks so you don't burn out.
>>
Yo WaN and Loki and Fife... school is over now. Why aren't you workin' on your green? What, you spending xmas time with family or some garbage like that? FFS guys, priorities! although we are flush with green ATM
>>
I'm fucking brain dead at the moment, so I'm gonna hold off till tomorrow to continue.
>>
>>25858518
Please do, m8. I love greens about revenge.
>>
>>25858518
I say, go for it.
''Peace won't just come to us, we are going to have to meet it halfway''
>>
ba-bump
>>
>>25858518
As long as it contains marital problems, I am okay, then if something happens revenge is like an infinite source of dessert, humans love that feeling.
>>
>>25858518
I'd say stick with the plan for now
>>
>>25858518
Go for it, MnM.
>>
So is Fife just gone or is he coming back? His story was so good, and it was just coming to an end
>>
>>25861301
He's popped in once in a while, mostly just to mention that he's still working on it.
>>
I just want Jeff Mango to come back.
>>
>>25861818
I second this statement.
>>
>>25861818
Without and Loki
>>
>>25862157
Without is still here, the problem is Loki, I think he is kill in real life.
>>
I wonder if this would give MnM's Anon flashbacks...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxvN8CcouyQ
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 680x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 680x401
Bumpity
>>
>>25853041
>You are Starlight Glimmer.
>You could feel your heart trying to escape your chest as stared into Anon’s eyes.
>You could still feel the lingering sensation of his lips against yours.
>You had kissed your fair share of ponies.
>But that… that…
>That was amazing.
>You couldn’t get your goofy smirk off your face as you played what just happened over and over again in your head.
>He actually kissed you back.
>You expected him to react the same way he did back when your lust for cock had became too strong and tried to get him to be your fuck toy.
>Or worse.
>You didn’t expect him to respond in kind.
>Did he… did he feel the same way?
>As he embraced you tightly, rubbing at your back with affectionate as he held you, you couldn’t help but feel loved.
>”Look…”
>His voice pulled you from your thoughts, as you looked up at him with a raised brow.
>The expression on his face seemed… unsure. Conflicted.
>”I care for you, Star. Really, I do.”
>You heart skipped a beat as his word confirmed your suspicions.
>”But…”
>You felt your heart drop as his voice trailed off.
>”I… I can’t just go running into this. I wanna take things slow.”
>(Internal screaming)
>He gave you a questioning look as he continued to speak.
>”You understand, right?”
>You felt nothing but disappointment as you took in his words.
>Part of you was hoping that he’d help you alleviate your pent up sexual aggression.
>It had been over two years since you’ve last felt the touch of someone else.
>But… you understood.
>Your selfish desires could wait till he was ready.
>Flashing him a reassuring smile, you planted a soft kiss on Anon’s cheek.
“Yeah, I understand.”
>>
>>25863933
Such a lust for cock!
So, sequel?
>>
File: 4k.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
4k.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>>25863933
>your lust for cock had become too strong
>>
>>25855254
>Your destination was in sight
>The gingerbread house you'd seen on the way to Twilight's castle
>Fuck you, inner sarcastic, we've got a good thing going with Applejack right now
>"Just gonna warn ya now, 'Non-"
"I know, I got it. I'm not gonna crack wise about the absurd gingerbread house."
>"...Uh, not that, 'Non. I was gonna say that Pinkie might be... a bit much for somepony that ain't used to 'er."
>Cocking your head to the side, you deign it wise not to examine that sentence a second time
"Oh. Sure, okay then. I mean, it's not like I can't take anything else this day throws at me, right?"
>Arriving at the doorstep of the building, it struck you to lament that your nose still needed those wads of bloodied tissue blocking olfactory passage
>Applejack flashes you a smile that should probably be reassuring, but carries more the feeling of a preemptive apology to it
>The mare opens the front door and passes through the entryway, a bell ringing out to announce the arrival of customers
>Stepping inside yourself, you find you are swiftly reminded of your future as a hunchback, making for a total of two bumps on your head inflicted by pony-sized architecture so far
>Hold up, make that three
>Before you knew what hit you, a bright pink blob streaked across your field of vision and sent you crashing to the floor
>With a groan, you squint your eyes through the pain and soon find yourself looking back into a matching pair of bright blue ones,
>Tears creating exaggerated streams down the furry cheeks of your assailant
>"APPLEJAAACK! ANOOON! I'M SOOO SOOORRY!"
>The volume of the associated wailing was going a long way towards making your newfound headache last for hours
>"Yer sorry? What for? We're the ones who missed the reception ya planned for our weddin'!"
>Applejack was taken aback, unprepared as she was for the bawling bundle of energy straddling your midsection
>>
>>25865812
>"B-BUT I SPENT ALL MORNING YESTERDAY TELLING NONNY HOW MUCH HE WAS GONNA LOVE THE RECEPTION! I TH-THOUGHT MAYBE HE GOT TOO EXCITED THINKING ABOUT IT AND THAT'S WHY HE FAINTEEED!"
>The source turned out to be another pony with a coat the colour of bubblegum and a mane that reminded you of cotton candy
>"Alright, Pinkie, calm down. It's not yer fault. Things kinda went sideways anyhow. There was nothin' ya coulda done about it."
>The pink pony, of whom your mind could conjure numerous alliterative titles, sniffles dramatically with watery eyes turned to Applejack
>"R-really? You really think so, Applejack?"
>Applejack nods, giving a weary smile that betrayed her regret
>"I know so, Pinkie. Truth be told, 'Non there ain't quite himself after tha other night."
>That was a pretty neutral way to put it, you thought
>Pinkie sniffles again, looking back down at you
>"W-what do you mean? He's still Nonny, isn't he?"
>"Well, sorta..."
>Applejack scratches her head in frustration
>It was probably difficult for her to wrap her head around every potential aspect of your condition
>"See, he is, an' he ain't. Somethin' seemed to hit 'im pretty hard after the kiss an' he gave me this look like 'e'd never seen me before, or more like he hadn't seen anythin' here before."
>You raise a hand in acknowledgment
"That's about right. One minute, I see myself marrying the human girl of my dreams, surrounded by friends and family, all humans like me, and the next, I'm looking at nothing but tiny colourful horses and wondering if someone didn't drug me that morning."
>>
>>25865830
>The four-legged waterworks facility was less distressed by this news, bountiful gouts of tears thinning to a light trickle
>"Th-then I didn't ruin your special day by trying to make it TOO special?"
>Applejack shakes her head, a smile on her muzzle again
>"Don't ya worry. I'm sure we woulda loved every minute of it. If anypony was gonna ruin our weddin', it was only gonna be us."
>What followed could only be described as the emotional equivalent of pulling a U-turn on a dime
>Leaping into the air as though she'd been spring-loaded on the spot, Pinkie dives toward Applejack, tackling her in a hug that makes you rather glad Applejack wasn't that excitable with you
>"Alllrighty then! It's settled! We need to throw you two a Super Duper Ultra Fantabulous Emergency Backup Reception right now to get everything back on track!"
>Pulling away from Applejack, Pinkie plants herself on the floor and crosses her forelegs, face screwed up in a very serious expression
>"Nooow let's see... First we need to figure out how we're going to find to track down everypony who attended, since the guest list burned up in a "freak accident" with the firebreathers we hired for entertainment..."
>Applejack tries to speak but Pinkie had already placed a hoof in front of her mouth
>"Uhp, uhp! Don't worry, I'll have it covered! Then the next step would be convincing them all to come back..."
>Pinkie ponders this one briefly before smacking both front hooves together with a solid 'clop!'
>"I've got it! If I knock everypony out, I can tie big balloons onto them, then have them picked up by Rainbow Dash after she's fitted with the very finest in aerial balloon recovery harnesses!"
>>
>>25865837
>Applejack was back on her hooves now, a scowl on her face before a flash of pink had placed Pinkie next to her with a foreleg draped across her withers like an overly friendly car salesman with far too much confidence and far too much cologne
>"And before you go saying, 'Oh but Pinkie! They're our friends and family! You can't just go foalnapping them!' I have a plan there too. I'll just make them an offer they can't refuse!"
>Spitting out a pair of cotton balls you could have sworn weren't there before, Pinkie gives her orange mark a grin so wide it borderlines 'disturbing'
>"Nopony can resist cupcakes, right? Well, except maybe one. I think she was more of a muffin pony..."
>By this point, Applejack had had enough, stomping a commanding hoof against the hardwood floor of the confectionery shop
>Pinkie froze, concern evident in the way she looked at Applejack
>"Jeez, Applejack. It's a good thing the Cakes are out right now. I don't think they'd be happy with you trying to smash up their shop."
>"Now listen here, Pinkie! Ya just need to slow down for a second, 'cause I don't think ya quite took in what I was sayin'!"
>Pinkie seemed further confused by her outburst
>"You said you missed the reception because Nonny wasn't feeling like himself, right?"
>"That I did. An' I meant it literally. Fer whatever it means, 'e says he's not the same 'Non we know, and that he's married to somepony- er, 'somebody' else. An' he ain't lyin' about it neither. I can give that the ol' Element of Honesty guarantee."
>It was clear to your eyes that it was hurting Applejack to relay all this information so bluntly
>"So we jus' came by ta say 'sorry' about missin' the reception. We both know, or at least I know, how important it was gonna be to ya, Pinkie, but we can't go about havin' another one fer a weddin' that's still up fer dispute."
>>
>>25865845
>Realising that your horse wife was again on the edge of her emotional crater, you stand as upright as you are able and dust yourself off with your strides toward her
>With a hand placed upon her withers, she gives you a smile, grateful for the support
>Silence reigned as Pinkie considered Applejack's words
>Did her mane just deflate a little bit?
>Can manes do that?
>It only lasted long enough for you to wonder if your eyes had deceived you as Pinkie suddenly returned to full form with another oversized grin of childlike glee
>"ALLLRIGHT! In that case, once you two have figured out what's wrong with Nonny, you have to Pinkie Promise me that I either get to throw him another 'Welcome to Ponyville!' party, or we get to have that reception after all!"
>You and Applejack share a glance and an irrepressible chuckle at the party pony's exuberant plea
>"Alright, Pinkie. We promise. Jus' don't get too excited. We're gonna be waitin' for Twilight to see if she can find anythin' out, and she's gonna be gone fer a few days."
>>
>>25865855
>Motioning back towards the entrance, Applejack makes to leave with you in tow
>You stopped on the threshold and turned back towards the seemingly inexhaustible pink mare
>It felt like a bad idea to leave without at least contributing some words of your own
"Hey, uh, 'Pinkie', right? Sorry if I was your friend before but, uh, nice to meet you, all the same."
>She gives you a giddy smile, though she did appear to be restraining herself from going beyond that
>How much do you wanna bet that she wants to give you an organ-crushing hug not unlike the one she inflicted on Applejack?
>"Nice to meet you too, and don'tcha worry about it, Nonny! I love making new friends! Even if they're old friends who don't know they're my old friends but I do!... WAIT!"
>That last exclamation a brief preamble to her sudden disappearance behind the shop counter before she returned with two covered plates and pushed them into your hands
>"We sent everypony home with a slice of the wedding cake, but we saved the first two for the happy couple. Now you get going and figure out who you are, Nonny! I have two parties to plan, and way too much time to plan them!"
>Turning one last time you exit the shop, door closing shut behind you as you take in a mouthful of fresh afternoon air
>Now where did Applejack get off to?

-----

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that I don't enjoy writing Pinkie Pie unless I embrace the autism within.

Repost because formatting fucked up.
>>
>>25865877
>"I've got it! If I knock everypony out, I can tie big balloons onto them, then have them picked up by Rainbow Dash after she's fitted with the very finest in aerial balloon recovery harnesses!"
Muh nigga
Also, yes, that's exactly what you need to do to write a good Pinkie, and by the looks of it, your power level is very high.
Well writen, m8.
>>
>>25862225
>in real life
what's that?
>>
>>25865837
>>"I've got it! If I knock everypony out, I can tie big balloons onto them, then have them picked up by Rainbow Dash after she's fitted with the very finest in aerial balloon recovery harnesses!"

I like this plan.
>>
>>25867440
Was liking that plan part of your plan?
>>
>>25869108
Of course.
>>
I like this thread
>>
>>25870245
And I like you
>>
>>25870264
ohhh, I like you tot random anon
>>
Ive been working on a story where anon c.ucks flash for once instead of the other way around, It almost feels like i'm doing a great justice.

I might post it soon...actually don't quote me on that
>>
File: Pain and Effort.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pain and Effort.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
Can't promise there'll be an update today, guys. It's gonna be a busy one for me.
>>
>>25871618
It's okay, goy, /mlp/ is usually dead in this time of the year.
>>
>>25871618
Same, I have to go to work in less than two hours. Might have something out way later tonight.
>>
>>25871223
>almost
just do us a favor and play up Flash's assholeness
>>
File: shia-_just_do_it.0.gif (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shia-_just_do_it.0.gif
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25871223
>>
Merry christmas, everyone!

Love you, fags!
>>
>>25872612
i love you too, fapman
>>
File: 1450170033469.jpg (746 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1450170033469.jpg
746 KB, 1936x2592
Yo guys, I need my beauty sleep, stay based
>>
>>25872612
Merry Christmas, fellow horsefucking degenerate.
>>
bemp!
>>
I'm off work and sauced. Writing now.

Merry Christmas you fucking assholes. <33
>>
>>25878820
you too you magnificent bastard
>>
Merry Christmas you bunch of cucks.
Hope you're enjoying your holidays.
>>
christmas bump
>>
>>25880578
>>
>>25882767
>>25880997
Ass faggots, there is a delete button for a reason
>>
>>25878820
where are u men i still waiting for ur glorious green....
>>
Aaaáaahhhhhh
>>
>>25883838
Fuck you too, 4chin, let me delete what I want when I want it.
>>
>>25871223
Do it your Christmas Nigger!
>>
>>25884333
Trips demand
>>
File: 1437865391762.jpg (276 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1437865391762.jpg
276 KB, 1000x750
>>25884333
Guess I dont have a choice, huh?

I'll write up a few posts worth later and see if there's any interest in it and ill continue if there is.
>>
>>
I'm too sauced to figure out a name for a character.

What would be a good name for Lyra's father, who is a pornstar and effectively a hybrid of Hulk Hogan and Ron Jeremy?
>>
>>25885742
Strong Bone or something with that play of words
>>
>>25885742
Have no idea on a name, but he better be yellow, have a bushy handle bar mustache, a fetish for ripping his shirt, and calling everyone little boners
>>
File: 1422090692605.png (558 KB, 3250x5000) Image search: [Google]
1422090692605.png
558 KB, 3250x5000
>>
>>25885742
Wild Willy.
>>
>>25886976
That's my name, cunt.
>>
File: 1410916126760[1].jpg (22 KB, 341x434) Image search: [Google]
1410916126760[1].jpg
22 KB, 341x434
>>25887012
Oh shit, I'm sorry.
>>
>>25886976
You said my name?
He actually did say my name, pheonetically speaking.
>>
>>25885742
Texxxas Heartstrings
>>
>>25871645
It's a rough time for all.
>>25878820
There's the MnM we all know and love.

Alright, I've escaped family obligation long enough to get back to writing something. Didn't think I'd feel so guilty about breaking a self-imposed daily update schedule.
>>
>>25887316
All the people that were over are finally gone, so I can actually focus on shit as well now.
>>
File: 1433283426065.jpg (13 KB, 236x303) Image search: [Google]
1433283426065.jpg
13 KB, 236x303
Is this a cuckold thread?
>>
File: bait2.png (146 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.png
146 KB, 625x626
>>25887500
>>
File: 1413603854716.jpg (211 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1413603854716.jpg
211 KB, 1280x720
>>25887500
>>25887597
lol i replied
>>
File: grid-cell-1731-1371742636-4.jpg (101 KB, 490x475) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-1731-1371742636-4.jpg
101 KB, 490x475
>>25887500
>>25887597
>>25887626
As did I.
>>
File: 1428559462394.jpg (99 KB, 613x613) Image search: [Google]
1428559462394.jpg
99 KB, 613x613
>>25887500
>>25887597
>>25887626
>>25887732
>>
File: 1450164343222.jpg (188 KB, 726x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450164343222.jpg
188 KB, 726x1024
Good night, ass faggots, stay based.
>>
I'm pretty sure I've burnt myself out.

I'm gonna take a break. I'm going to get back to it Sunday.
>>
>>25888360
How bout I break your fucking neck because I like you so much? We aren't exactly in a rush at the moment, do what you gotta do
>>
>>25888605
Seconding this.
>>
File: dashabuse.png (823 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
dashabuse.png
823 KB, 666x666
>You are Rainbow Dash.
>You sit beside your husband, nursing your black eye with a frozen bag of peas.
>You count your blessings as Anonymous focused his attention on his beer and the movie he was watching.
>You wouldn’t be able to make him angry if he was distracted.
>The throbbing pain in your skull reminded you of what happened the last time you upset your husband.
>You had accidentally mixed hay into the pancakes you made for breakfast this morning.
>You knew how much Anon hated hay, but, you figured he wouldn’t notice.
>Of course, he did, and he gave a well-deserved jab to the eye before making you cook breakfast all over again.
>It was your fault, really.
>How could you be so thoughtless?
>“Hey…”
>Your husband’s voice shook you out of your thoughts.
>You looked his way, noting him glaring at you, shaking an empty beer bottle at you.
>”Go get me another fucking beer.”
>You nodded obediently, removing the peas from your swollen over eye and placing it aside, before placing it aside.
>You hopped up from the couch, and began trotting towards the kitchen.
>’FUCKING HURRY UP!”
>You ducked instinctively as you heard the bottle Anon was holding seconds ago whiz over your head, colliding with the wall just beyond you and shattering into a million pieces.
“R-right, s-sorry!”
>You picked up you pace, keeping your head low and your tail tucked between your legs as you quickly made your way towards the fridge.
>You were the fastest pony in Equestria.
>You should be quicker than this.
>You were such a cunt for making your husband wait.
>>
A spiteful chant
>>
File: 1434486530400.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1434486530400.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>25889626
I would accept if this was adulterous Twi, but don't you dare to touch this pure little angel.
>>
>>25890185
The only one still pure is Derpy. Now we wait for someone to fuck everything here up
>>
>>25889626
Yo m8, I think that RD is Top Cunt, but there is no need for that.
>>
File: zwJLoAv.png (639 KB, 1600x1300) Image search: [Google]
zwJLoAv.png
639 KB, 1600x1300
>>25890426
>>
>>25890551
Say it ain't so, oh oh I asked for this
>>
Best Christmas movie: Die Hard.
>>
>>25891083
JINGLE BELLS
WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL
>>
Wow Dash fags are such sensitive pussies

>You are RD, and you are currently in your bathroom trying to nurse your broken wing.
> You stare into the mirror above the sink, as you brace yourself for what you’re about to do.
>You grab your wing between your hooves, and push with all your might.
>The pain that followed such an act was beyond describable, but at least you can somewhat feel your wing now.
>You are thankful that flyer school had taught you how to mend a broken wing in the field.
>Your breath comes out ragged, your body is trembling, and vision is a word your mind can barely comprehend.
>What feels like hours is actually take mere moment.
>You slowly open the cabinet, and reach for some bandages
>You tentatively start wrapping your limp appendage.
>All you can do is hope that’s all it will need to heal properly.
>Even if it heals you could never forget the sound it made when it was pulled from its socket.
>That disgustingly loud pop that you are sure only your ears could hear.
>The experience was made worst when the paralyzing pain that surged through your body afterwards.
>All you could do was cradle yourself till the pain subsides, and that took hours before it even numbed a little bit.
>Your mind started going over the past events, and the more you thought of it, the more you thought you deserved it.
>Anon had every right to break your wing, to remind you not to make him angry.
>You shouldn’t have dropped that plate while making dinner.
>You shouldn’t have yelled back when he called you a clumsy, useless cunt.
>>
>>25891732
>Today at work made you forget your place.
>A co-worker bailed making you stay far longer than you would like.
>You were still agitated when you returned home, and you needed to vent
>But your fury was aimed at the wrong being.
>Anon is a wonderful husband.
>He provides for you, takes care of you, and even makes enough money so you don’t have to work full time anymore.
>So long as you don’t make him mad your marriage was nothing but sunshine and rainbows.
>With you wing fully wrapped in bandage, you give it a gentle flex, relived to see it moved slightly.
>Now all you need to do is come up with lie that would appease your friends.
>Hopefully they buy it just one more time.
>>
File: Why with dead one.jpg (112 KB, 475x401) Image search: [Google]
Why with dead one.jpg
112 KB, 475x401
>>25891732
>Anon had every right to break your wing, to remind you not to make him angry.
>You shouldn’t have dropped that plate while making dinner.
Oh, dear gods. Why.
>>25891744
>Now all you need to do is come up with lie that would appease your friends.
>Hopefully they buy it just one more time.
Just, just, why did you give me these feelings?

Jesus. It hurts.

Good job.
>>
>>25890185
>>25890531
Rainbow Trash is a shit cunt and deserves everything that comes to her.
>>
>>25892230
Just like purple smart?
>>
>>25892268
Yes.
>>
>>25892298
Hey MnM, who's the 6 worst ponies in your opinion?
>>
>>25892452
Good question. What's your favorite six?

On the real tho

1. Rainbow Shit
2. Twilight (post S3, was waifu material before then)
3. Fluttershit
4. Shining Armor
5. The CMC (individually they're aight)
6. Mr Cake (because he's a cuck)
>>
>>25892567
That's also a good question,
1. Derpy
2. Roseluck
3. Cheerilee
4. Spitfire
5. Trixie
6. Does Chrysalis count? If not then what about Zecora?
>>
>>25892567
>half the mane 6

How can you even stand the show anymore?
>>
>>25892678
>no Applejack
>no Lyra

Shit list.

Also Derpy would be my number six instead of Mr Cake, who I only added as a joke. She needs some eugenics in her life.

>>25892693
Because Applejack, Rarara, and occasionally Ponk make up for it.

Also, as much as I hate those three characters, they do occasionally have nice episodes.
>>
>>25892712
SHEEIT. I knew I was forgetting appul horse.
I can't do think straight while playing games.
Lyra is k.
>>
File: z186.png (601 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
z186.png
601 KB, 1200x800
I should probably mention, but

>>25892753
Don't talk shit on my background waifu m8.
>>
>>25892817
I should probably mention, but I should be up and writing again later today. I forgot I need to read a little to get motivated*

Fuck.
>>
>>25892817
I'm not, I'm just saying she ain't my favorite, but applehips though.
>>
File: warrior.gif (1021 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
warrior.gif
1021 KB, 400x287
>>25885742
Randy Thruster
>>
>>25885742
Slab Bulkhead
Ridge Largemeats
Butch Deadlift
Bold Bigflank
Flint Ironstag
Bolt Van Der Huge
Stumb Beefknob
Punch Rockgroin
Dirk Hardpeck
Slate Slabrock
Gristle McThornbody
Buff Hardback
Bob Johnson
Blast Thickneck
Crunch Buttsteak
Touch Rustrod
Big McLargehuge
>>
>>25892712
I bet you fap to all that Rarijack shit on the show.
>>
>>25894857
No, Rarijack actually gives me severe cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x383
>>25894781
Servo pls.
>>
But I love it when you're hair blows
>>
>>25895252
Do you endorse shipping in general at all?

Please say no.
>>
>>25896494
I find most shipping to be fucking retarded. Especially inter-Mane Six shipping.

I like CheerileeMac
>>
>>25853680
>You are Anonymous.
>As you followed your bro as he trotted towards the palace garden, you spotted a pair of ponies break off from the party ahead and make their way towards your group.
>You immediately recognized them as Lyra’s parents.
>Her mother, Blue Belle, looked like a better groomed and more mature version of your wife, with a blue coat and periwinkle colored mane.
>She was accompanied by Lyra’s father, Diamond Snake, a brown stallion with a messy black mane that towered over his wife like David and Goliath.
>You couldn’t for the life of you remember what Blue Belle did for a living, but you had insider knowledge that Lyra’s dad was a porn star.
>He were one of his biggest fans.
>Needless to say, for in-laws, they were pretty chill.
>Much better than your last ones.
>Your last in-laws might as well been one-dimensional background characters in a kids show.
>They were so fucking boring.
>You shook off the thoughts of your last marriage as your party closed the distance between you and Lyra’s parents.
“Snake,” you greeted Lyra’s father simply as you nodded to him, before turning and doing the same to Lyra’s mom, “Paramedic.”
>”Sweetie, we’ve been over this,” the mare standing before you chided you, “My name’s not Paramedic, it’s Blue Belle.”
>”She did go by Paramedicks when we first met, though.”
>Lyra’s mom shot her husband a harsh glare, but Snake paid her no mind as he shot the three of you a smile.
>”Anyways, Anon, Blueblood, Lyra, Happy Heartswarming.”
>>
>>25897301
>As the two members of your party returned his greeting, you struggled to remember what Heartswarming was.
>It was that weird Christmas/Fourth of July hybrid holiday, right?
>You didn’t remember much from last year’s holiday season, but, you remembered it was pretty bitchin’.
>Shaking yourself from your thoughts, you shot the stallion a grin.
”Merry Christ- err… Merry Heartswarming, guys.”
>As soon as your response left your mouth, you presented the twelve pack that you were hold to the stallion before you.
”Here, brought you a Heartswarming gift.”
>Snake flashed you a grateful smile as he took it off you with his magic.
>”Thanks, Anon.”
>A cheeky grin spread across his lips as he wrapped a hoof around you.
>”Come with me, Anon, there’s some ponies here that you should meet.”
>He shot Lyra a quick look.
>”Don’t worry, I’ll give you your husband back in a little bit.”
>Your wife nodded in acknowledgment as your father-in-law whisked you away, pulling you towards a small group of stallions shooting the shit about twenty feet away.
>”HEY GUYS, CHECK OUT WHO’S BONING MY DAUGHTER! AND HE BOUGHT BEER!”
>The group of stallions you were approaching cheered, while the other party attendees looking on with disgust.
>You could feel a goofy grin tugging at the corners of your mouth as you took in the scene before you.
>You could tell you were going to enjoy yourself tonight.
>>
>>25897310
You write very likeable characters m8, how do you do that?
>>
File: 1451185218355.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1451185218355.png
377 KB, 498x497
Must go to sleep, stay based, anons.
>>
>>25865877
>Well, maybe you'd meet up with her somewhere along the way to the farm
>Setting off with only vague recollection of which way was the right way to go, your thoughts would keep you company on the long road as they so often have
>By the half-way mark, the road flanked on both sides by a modest copse of trees, you caught sight of your orange-coated companion
>She must've really booked it to get so far ahead of you, though your confectionery charges certainly demanded a modicum of caution from your own pace
>Nestled between the roots of a thick oak and shaded by boughs through which only scarce sunlight could pass, she appeared at rest with her hat covering her features the way it was
>Not that you could blame her, with the ordeals you've both endured so far
"Hey there, A... Applejack."
>That was a close one
>Don't want to accidentally get her hopes up with that nickname again
>You're not sure how many more times you can clumsily trod on them before you, in turn, feel like breaking
"Hope I didn't keep you waiting."
>"Nah, it's all good. Gave me some time ta do a little bit a' thinkin'."
>With a hoof she tilts her hat askew and eyes the plates in your possession
>"What's that ya got there, 'Non?"
"Oh, these. Well, with our wedding ending the way it did, Pinkie sent all the guests home with a slice of the wedding cake. Said she saved us the first slices."
>"That so..."
>There's a certain wistfulness in the way she speaks
>More than her words, it tells you she's been mulling something unpleasant over
>"So, uh, 'Non. I was thinkin'... 'bout this whole thing. I've been pretty wrapped up in how I've been lookin' at it, an' I wanna know more a' how ya feel about it yerself."
>>
>>25898036
>Well this was unexpected
>To be honest, you didn't really want to think about it anymore than you already had
>You were too afraid you might somehow validate this crazy horse land if you did
>And beyond that, you were afraid you might also validate one of your theories from before
>Though there was a touch of curiosity about one matter in particular...
>This drove your legs forward, to seat yourself on a reasonably flat portion of oak root
"Well, I can't say I've got enough of the facts to make a proper decision there, and to be frank, I'm not sure I want to know all the facts. I've been flying by the seat of my pants this whole time, hoping that maybe something would pop out at me and this would all disappear as the strangest dream of my life."
>Your eyes fixate on the laces of your dirt-dusted shoes as thoughts of finally facing this world came to the forefront of your mind
"But I figure, maybe it's for the best if I put into words the question I don't want the answer to."
>She gives no immediate reaction beyond a slight nod, likely knowing exactly what your question would be
>No point beating around the bush, might as well dive right in
"Have I... always lived here in Equestria?"
>The mare hesitates
>You could only assume she also knew the full implications of your inquiry
>>
>>25898046
>"...Nope. Ya haven't. But it has been a long time since ya first showed up."
>There's a pregnant pause while she recollects the details, leaving you with a tense breath caught in your lungs that you refuse to release
>"Now how long has it been? 'Bout 7 'r 8 years? Ya just showed up outta the blue. Stumbled inta Ponyville, yer clothes all tattered from a close encounter with them critters in the Everfree Forest. Couldn't tell yer head from yer tail you were so turned 'round."
>7 or 8 years?
>God, you were just a kid back then
>Still in prep school and wondering when you could get out of that uncaring hellhole
>The place had a reputation for being one of the top educational facilities in the city, built on the backs of students pressured to excel at all costs
>Even at the expense of each other
>It was your living nightmare, a fact you had been quite passionate to detail to your parents
>They listened to you the first few times, came around to the school and had a few words with the principal
>But that woman, ever so persuasive, ever so proud of the successful students the place had churned out, always turned them right back around on you
>Before long, your parents were spewing the same swill she had peddled them, and all of your future complaints drowned in that fetid torrent
>Your last day there was probably the happiest of your life
>Second happiest, rather

-----

Just a small update. This scene has been fucking with me to write.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1280x720
>>25897301
A pornstar named diamond snake?

One might say his snake is-

ROCK HARD
>>
>>25897845
I do a lot of acid.

>>25898150
Fuck off, Carlos.
>>
>>25898220
I wish someone could hook a brotha up.
>>
File: 1451071296940.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451071296940.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
So can someone write a story about Anon being married to Princess Celestia and being cuckolded by every guard in Canterlot. He cant get divorced or remarry, and must stay faithful to her, but every night is sloppy seconds. He complains, but she assures him its tradition, and cannot change, but that she only loves him.
>>
>>25899332
How about you jump into a wood chipper, feet first.
>>
>>25889626
ouch, my feels

>>25891732
ditto... but less so cause there comes a point with such people where you think "well now you're just asking for it".
>>
Just a heads up, my updates are going to become slightly less frequent, since I'm going to be jumping between this thread and the Slave Pony thread.

I'm going to be focusing on A Lust For Revenge. I'll get back to Twilight's Return when I finish up with the first arc.
>>
File: 1409610440353.jpg (33 KB, 274x295) Image search: [Google]
1409610440353.jpg
33 KB, 274x295
>>25899503
>inb4 MnM gets confused and accidentally writes a slave story arc for Twilight's Return
>>
File: 1436298425660.jpg (189 KB, 944x945) Image search: [Google]
1436298425660.jpg
189 KB, 944x945
>>25899332
>>
File: 1435966819870.png (46 KB, 556x404) Image search: [Google]
1435966819870.png
46 KB, 556x404
>>25899503
Is there any chance we'll get a haremfic?
>>
>>25899685
More likely Anon will fuck everything up and kill himself.

>>25899657
>tfw no purple smart sex slave
>>
>>25899657
Sauce
>>
>>25899705
>tfw no purple smart sex slave
I'm waiting for you in Slave Ponies general.
>>
>>25897301
not so Thinly veiled MGS 3 reference
>>
>>25899503
Wait, is the slave ponies thread finally being a little less autistic?
>>
>>25898058
Your Apple Horse makes me happy, keep going, also, nice reference
>>
>>25899332
So I'm going take your prompt and completely ignore what you want and put it on a higher plane of edge than Drowning Pool "Bodies". Flash is the first one to die btw
>>
>>25901112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
File: Catfishman.png (962 KB, 1284x7572) Image search: [Google]
Catfishman.png
962 KB, 1284x7572
This is a tale, of a man that became a deamon, and then he went even deeper
>>
>>25900448
It's decent enough. I just enjoy the concept and a few of the stories.

>>25900066
I'll have something out in a bit. Writing a large dump so people who aren't interested in high speed shit can skip it and get to the rest of the story afterwards.
>>
>>25901976
Shit I just remember being there from the first to 4th thread and then stuff spiraled downhill for a bit so I left. never got back to checking it, but now I might.
>>
>>25899503
Can you smell what MnM is cooking?

>>25900940
I got your back, senpai. My vidya backlog has increased, and trying to balance it with my green isn't helping either of them, so I'm gonna try and update the story a little more frequently.
>>
>>25854965
>As Spike leaves to tell the caretakers (you don’t like to call them servants) what you ordered, you make your way toward the bathroom.
>Turning on the bathroom light, you use telekinesis to turn the shower knob to lukewarm temperature.
>taking a moment to examine yourself in the mirror.
>Your manes a mess, disheveled with split ends and small tangles.
>In an attempt to fix it you whip your mane back and forth.
>Obviously this fails and makes your mane more of a mess
>Giggling at the manetrophe as Rarity would call it, you trot towards the shower.
>Testing the waters with your left hoof, you feel that the temperature was acceptable, you get in the shower.
>Letting the water cascade around you for a moment, before you grab your body wash.
>Your mind stars to wander.
>>
>>25902990
>While little fantasies of what your friends might be doing right plays through your mind.
>Your thoughts stop on the only human friend you have.
>Anon absent was strongly felt when Lilac ripped him from your group of friends.
>Dashie and AJ cause the most uproar while you screamed internally.
>You never understood why Lilac got so abrasive when Anon spent time away from her.
>You were surprised that wedding invitations was even sent to you and your friends.
>No doubt because Anon wanted you all there for his big day, but even at the wedding you had limited interactions with him.
>The best anyone could say hi and congratulations before he was pulled away by his newlywed wife.
>With your shower complete, you turn off the water, and get out.
>You dry yourself with magic, you grab a brush, and start straightening out your mane.
>As you exit the bathroom, you can see that the caretakers brought what you requested.
>On your table where you do your princess duties sat a tray with a freshly baked Blue berry muffin, green tea, and the morning paper.
>Walking towards the table, you place your brush down on the table away from your food.
>Multitasking with magic, you grab the muffin and tea.
>You take a bit of the muffin followed by a light sip from your drink.
>Using your hooves, you open up the paper, and read the headline
>”Sixth stallion found deceased from unknown cause, and the sixth spouse to have disappeared.
>>
>>25903037
Yup, either a changeling or a murderer.
>>
Loki, WaN, Fife , Jeff... xmas celebrations are over, you've got a few days off. Where's our green damnit!?!
>>
>>25905252
Fife, nice one m9
>>
>>25905252
All of them but WaN are kill.
>>
>>25905393
And you, of course!
>>
>>25905487
Yeah, I'm dead too.
>>
Only good Rambo is First Blood, that's a fact.
>>
File: 1449888687109.jpg (52 KB, 344x302) Image search: [Google]
1449888687109.jpg
52 KB, 344x302
Good night, comrades, stay based.
>>
>>25907930
Last bump of the night, going to sleep, for realzies this time
>>
>>25898058
"Did I ever say what had happened to me before then? Like, about my actual arrival itself? Maybe something from just before I came here?"
>Applejack's eyes turn upward, seeming to contemplate the interior of her hat before giving her head a negatory shake
>" 'Fraid ya didn't have a whole lot ta say. You were already pretty shaken up ta begin with, but ya didn't seem to take meetin' ponies fer the first time too well, either. You were clammed up tight as could be fer a good week before anypony could get so much as a peep outta ya, and once ya finally were speakin' yer mind, ya said ya had no recollection a' how ya did end up in there."
>It was worth a shot
>Wasn't like you had much to go on beforehand
>As far as you knew, there wasn't anything of particular importance that happened to you back then
>At least nothing that struck you as world-shattering in any way
>Guess you could rule out a traumatic event being the trigger
"I suppose I should have expected as much."
>You shift in your oaken seat, running a thumb unconsciously along the edge of a plate
"As for the way I see it, it's still too far-fetched for me to think I just blocked this whole world out in my head, so I guess that means it's time for me to face facts and just accept that this is all really here. That this place and everything in it are exactly as they appear, even if I find that a tough pill to swallow."
>Your hand grips the ceramic disc tighter, threatening to damage it
"It does beg the question of where the other "me" has since disappeared to, but beyond that, I don't think it's safe to assume anything else until we get some answers."
>>
>>25908682
>Safe
>You could look at it that way
>More like you didn't want to touch on any more thoughts of things outside of your ability to control
>"S'pose yer right about that."
>Applejack heaves herself away from her resting place, standing on all fours once again
>"I reckon we're gonna hafta tell my family everythin'. It ain't the honest thing to do, keepin' this from 'em."
>Following her lead, you rise to your feet with a grunt of effort
"You would be right, and I'm gonna have to find a place to stay, since I doubt they'll take too kindly to sheltering an impostor."
>Setting off once more on the dusty trail back to Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack shoots you a grin with a shake of her head
>"Now that I can guarantee is flat out false. Ya might not believe yer my husband, an' it might even be true, but I know fer a fact that yer 'Non, and ta me an' mine, 'Non is a part a' our family. So have some faith in yerself, and ya can't go wrong. Because family don't turn its back on family, even if they're all sorts a' confused."
>It's hard not to be impressed by horse logic like that
>It sounds like something your human wife would say
>And it didn't ring any less true coming straight from the horse's mouth
>As you fell in line with Applejack's canter, ever careful of cake-endangering hazards, a smile fell unbidden across your lips
>Surely the reason was a mystery to you
>>
File: what she really means.png (884 KB, 605x756) Image search: [Google]
what she really means.png
884 KB, 605x756
What is love?
>>
>>25909912
Pone don't hurt me
>>
>>25908692
>Such a lust for answers.
I love this pacing it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day.
>>
>>25910254
Don't hurt me.
>>
In hell, I'll forget your name and you'll become a stranger
>>
>>25908692
I love how you write, goyim, keep doing it.
>>
>>25910627
No mo
>>
Pre surgery bump
>>
>>25908692
>You are Twilight Sparkle

>And your curiosity had been piqued by the arrival of your friends, Applejack and a very confused Anonymous
>They had regaled you with a tale that detailed additional peculiarities in Anon's fainting episode
>To your analytical mind, it seemed unlikely that it had been mere nerves or a long-term bout of delusion
>He had always acknowledged everypony as the ponies they were, after all
>Now magic, ah, now that was something that could explain so much more
>And to think this might all be the result of a spell you hadn't yet encountered?
>Well, that really got you in a tizzy
>To this day, ponies were still discovering lost spells and artifacts from the time of Starswirl the Bearded, most of which had a tendency of ending up in the restricted section of the Royal Canterlot Archives
>Which, not-so-coincidentally, was where you now found yourself
>You hated to throw your weight around as a princess, having gotten special permission from Princess Celestia herself, just in case
>Okay, maybe you also wanted an excuse to see her again and happened to tell her every little thing that had gone on in Ponyville since your tutelage under her had ended
>She ended up being just as eager to let you into the restricted archives as you were to see what you could learn there
>Maybe even more so
>It was wonderful to have a former teacher who cared so much about your ongoing education
>Normally that would have involved quite a bit of paperwork and an escort of armored guards to prevent any potential mishaps
>Maybe when you're done here, you can tell her all about this too
>>
>>25913668
>Alright, Twilight, time to focus on the task at hoof
>The archives were truly impressive, to be sure
>Soaring bookshelves that could tower over even your crystal castle back home
>Beautiful, unsullied glass windows that could filter in the optimal amount of daylight for reading without straining one's eyes
>Carefully laid out reading areas, such that one disruptive visitor could not spoil the experience for those at other tables before being escorted out
>It was truly baffling to you that such a paradise could be so deserted on the few occasions you had chance to come here
>The restricted section would be another matter entirely
>The closest wall neighbouring the entrance to the archives proper held a large blank space between two of the ever-imposing bookshelves
>A powerful illusion, amongst several other precautionary spells, protected the doorway you knew to be hidden there
>The permission slip you held, hastily-scrawled by Celestia herself, contained all the enchantment you needed to gain access
>The interior of the restricted section was a very dark place indeed
>There were no windows to be found, the walls a repeating pattern of brick-on-brick interrupted only by shorter, sparsely-populated bookshelves
>Wrought iron lanterns kept illumination to the barest minimum necessary to let occupants know they were not welcome longer than their errands required
>None of this served to deter you
>Your friends needed your help, and this place would be the most likely to hold the answer
"Now let's see. Oooh, a volume on Tragic Transportation? That sounds like a good place to start."
>Reaching a hoof out for the spine of your quarry, you feel the fur of your coat tingle with anticipation
>Nothing got you going quite like a good book
>>
>>25913673
>Tragic Transportation
Is that a reference to Lust For Revenge? I like it. I don't really know what I am writing must be the anesthetic.
>>
>>25914107
It wasn't, but now I'm kicking myself for missing that opportunity.
>>
>>25914275
gg m80

Keep it up.
>>
Bump.

I'm almost done writing the intro for this Slave Pony green, I'll put out an update for Lust For Revenge when I'm done with that.
>>
>>25915212
Yay
>>
File: bq5b.png (851 KB, 825x886) Image search: [Google]
bq5b.png
851 KB, 825x886
Demon reporting in.
>>
>>25911420
>mfw pone will always hurt me
>not by cucking me
>not by beating me like a 50's wife
>not by treating me like shit
>not by dismissing my affections
>but by simply not existing
>>
Wanted to finish up another update but my brain is just fried right now. Will get right back on it in the morning.
>>
I need to talk with my EMT buddies about some medical shit before I post the next update. Google isn't giving me the information I need.

>>25920877
It's cool mate. Good dubs.
>>
>>25919254
That's pretty deep anon
>>
It always follows autumn
>>
I hate seeing these pictures of MLP characters being abused
>>
>>25922243
Me to, it tears me apart on the inside
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.