[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"PFFFFT cool sword Anon. What are you gonna do, kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
>"PFFFFT cool sword Anon. What are you gonna do, kill us or something? Oooooh noooo we're sooo scared"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
I'm gonna take my sword here and shove it in your purple marshmallow butthole, if you know what I mean
>>
>>25846444
*teleports behind*
"nothing personnel, pone"
>>
>>25846444
This is your last chance, Twi. If you don't stop with the nosism, then I'll just have to kill both of you.
>>
>>25846444
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*
>>
File: fc,550x550,gold.u1.jpg (47 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,gold.u1.jpg
47 KB, 550x550
>>25846524
>>
>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>It has been a week since a fat autistic manchild flopped into your life.
>It always carries around this thin sword.
>"An authentic Japanese katana," it says.
>You hate that guy.
>Your nostrils fill with an intense odor.
"Oh God why?"
>It's here.
>You encountered The Autist
>"Well, well, well. If it isn't Twilight Sparkle. Heh."
"What do you want Anon?"
>"I'm sick and tired of you belittling my Katana. I'm here to finally settle this once and for all."
>He unsheathes his sword. It's rusty and dull.
>He goes out in the middle of the night and slices apples from the orchard.
>Applejack always tells you to do something about it.
>"Enough of this. Prepare to fall at the hand of my Demon Sword Zetsumetsu. That means 'Extinction' in your baka gaijin tongue."
>He has done this before.
>Every time he loosely swings his sword at nothing in particular and you shoo him out of your castle.
"I'm busy anon, go harass somepony else."
>He charges at you giving an annoying battle cry.
>you fly up and over him and hit him in the back of his head.
>He falls over.
>You kick him out and get back to your studies.
"Goddamnit, it smells like shit."
>>
File: 1450682655866.png (210 KB, 1662x1239) Image search: [Google]
1450682655866.png
210 KB, 1662x1239
>>25846444
You were saying?
>>
File: 1450029603452.gif (2 MB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
1450029603452.gif
2 MB, 206x223
>>25846444
I don't care if you got trips I'm gonna go all shadow of mordor on your ass!
>>
>>25846444
I'm going to put it on my wall, Twilight. This is a precious family heirloom that belonged to my grandfather and it's the only thing I have to remember him by, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>25846524
HOL UP
*unsheathes katana*
>>
File: 1447712383072.jpg (56 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1447712383072.jpg
56 KB, 400x250
ILL CUT YOU DOWN KNAVE
>>
File: 1447865972888.jpg (66 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
1447865972888.jpg
66 KB, 800x455
>>25846524
top kek.
>>
File: Edgy.jpg (83 KB, 680x671) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.jpg
83 KB, 680x671
>>25846524
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.