[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMTORPG: Now with depressing overtones Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 9
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
fuck it I can't do the past shit we're starting this now

Alright Calling sheets everybody. Name of the game is suicide prevention mission. Some fancy superficial ponies in the canterlot uptown are hiring you to keep their son from killing himself.

REV UP THOSE SHITS
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t11X7dWZOhLdGG1iH4_MjfQaNxB76yBhtrRC-NfJOIM/edit
>>
File: Elite Beat Agents.jpg (61 KB, 640x655) Image search: [Google]
Elite Beat Agents.jpg
61 KB, 640x655
>>25845131
http://pastebin.com/DnNS0zrP
>>
the heck is happening

it's happening

the heck

http://pastebin.com/Df0CedPG
>>
>>25845131
http://pastebin.com/HAReAwSA
>>
>>25845380
forgot pic
>>
>>25845131
http://pastebin.com/WH2yBtH0
>>
File: Old guy.jpg (37 KB, 424x500) Image search: [Google]
Old guy.jpg
37 KB, 424x500
http://pastebin.com/h9eqzMSg
>>
>>25845471
You know what
Fuck this gay deer
Right in his gay ass
http://pastebin.com/d7GGUqWx
>>
posting for charon/kakharon

http://pastebin.com/eCbn38En/
>>
>>25845164
>>25845207
>>25845380
>>25845514
>>25845530
>>25845586
alright cool thats everyone, I think i fixed my internet could still be wonky. Alright here we go!!
Yao Ying M.[5/5]
Blast Off M.[6/6]
Sympathy Pain F.[5/6]
Harmonious Ardor (Glitter Pop) F.[5/5]
Slippy Steppings M.[6/6]
Charon M.[5/5]

>>25845131
"Our Darling Corteroy Ford he's just so dreadful these days"
"Yes! Absolutely dreadful"
A regally dressed husband and wife pace the luxurious room before you. Their conversation is drips with dramatics.
"He doesn't even say hi anymore, naught a how do you do even if ask him."
"OH yes! And when you do he just unfurls with the dreadful lamentations. I attest sometimes its like he's setting us up for the theatrics."
"I think he might actually.. you know.. drop the curtains"
"Well we can't have that happen, the selfish foal! Does he even take a minute to consider what that would do to our reputation!"
On and on they pace back and forth, treading fluffy velvet carpet. Mr and Mrs. Ford close up between eachother in affectionate embrass
"Oh Hun.. I'm scared. Those letters he's been writing back to us. He said he won't be attending the Midnight ball at Canterlot Castle tonight.. I t-think- I thi-" Tears form like diamonds along her eyes.
"Shh shh, shush my dear. It's alright, we've hired the best Canterlot has to offer."
Mr's ford Lifts his face from her husband's scruff for a breif moment to look at you, the party. She buries her face deeper into Mr. Ford's chest while crying loudly.
Mr. Ford addresses you all "Please, help our son. protect from himself and above, ensure that he makes to this Ball! He lives in the number 2 room, ground floor of the SillyFrog apartments. If you have any questions. I may answer them before you leave."
>>
>>25845753
oof sorry about the formatting. I'll work on that.
>>
>>25845753
"I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "'drop the curtains'?"
>>
>>25845153
>doc
>not pastebin
God damnit seriously, now I gotta let you in, and I'm not gonna bump someone out thats just rude. NExt time use a pastebin.

Mirage F.[5/5]
go ahead post, and make sure to greentext any skills used it courtesy and speeds things along.
>>
>>25845753
>>25845795
"Yeah, sounds like he's just a bad interior decorator! And that's okay, I drop lamps all the time," he says with a lighthearted composure, somewhat too lighthearted for the situation, or perhaps not lighthearted enough?
>>
>>25845753
The old grey-haired chineighse man stands there uneasily, wearing clothes befitting his status as a bum. A brown hat, a brown jacket that is still zipped, a pair of grey pants, and flip flops with socks. He takes a cigarette from a container in his pocket and lights it, spewing a thick smog in front of his face as he continues listening to the tale of disgraceful behavior.
>>
>>25845753
''Well, for starters, what does he looks like? he might not be in his room when we get there.

Also just a general list of stuff that you remember made him happy would be very appreciated. You know, like a childhood toy, favorite food, a song he likes, thngs like that will help us a lot not only to keep your son...Uh...Keep the curtains raised...But also should help cheering up his mood.''
>>
il remeber that

>>25845820

Mirage giggles, something about it having tickeld her fancy. "at least its not soap"
>>
>>25845753
>>25845795
>>25845820
Blast Off slicks back his zebra-style mohawk, pondering in thought.

"Well, I'll be honest, I don't see the big deal in dropping the curtains. I mean it can be kind of unsettling to have ponies looking into your bedroom at night after it gets dark but, I think I get the real thing you're getting at here."

He pounds his hoof into the other. "You don't want this poor guy wallowing in his room focusing all his spare time on the theatrical stuff when he could be socializing and getting to know ponies and making friends!"

He smiles, reaching up to grab Mr. Fords' hoof and pound it. "Well don't worry, we'll have our new buddy outta this slump in no time. But it would help to get to know some of his hobbies, if we can get something at the Ball he likes he may go all on his own. Or, do you know if he has any buddies he knows are all goin'?"

>>25845835
"Well, I don't think dropping the soap is all that bad either. I mean it happens, that little thing is slippery in the shower, and it's expensive if you let it soak at the bottom there enough and have to buy a new one, but long as you can get it up quickly it's no biggie."
>>
>>25845885

Mirage rolled her eyes, before brushing her man out of her face. "Your too innocent about some things, you know that?"
>>
>>25845835
''He doesn't haven anything to worry anyways Bugbutt. He doesn't look like the type that would get into jail for me...'' Sympathy snickers, glacing at Slippy with an amused smile
>>25845885
''Yeah, that's What I was asking too. Would also help if we knew how old this guy is, so I know if I should either look to hire a party clow to cheer him up OR a lap dancer...Hmmn...But maybe...''
>>25845918
''Hey, Bugbutt, can you do lap dances?''
>>
>>25845942

Mirage simply stutters and blushes furiously
>>
>>25845918
Blast Off quirks his head, "Isn't being innocent a good thing? And, you're talking about the curtains or the soap thing still, right? Cause if so, no no no, I'm not innocent at all. I drop both of those all the time, it just happens."

>>25845942
"Oh yeah, don't even know how old this guy is... though, if he's into classical theatre I'm guessing a bit older, kids don't really go for that stuff as easy I don't think. But hell, I think a clown is pretty good at almost any age!"

He turns his head, "Someone who dances on your lap? That sounds kind of uncomfortable... what if they're wearing pointy shoes?"
>>
>>25845832
>>25845833
>>25845835
>>25845885
>>25845971
>>25845974
Charon shakes his head.

"Yknow, I should be used to this by now..." He mutters, to himself.
>>
>>25845985
"Oh, you've handled motivating kids before? That's great buddy!" He leaps up, grabbing Charon's talon to hoof-bump it. "Got any experience with making them go to dances? Or, the theatrical types?"
>>
>>25845795
Mrs. Ford Cries even harder. Thank Celestia her husbands thick fur is muffling her cries.
Mr. Ford answers "Er. must we be so foward with it. The Colt's gonna kill himself! For Equestria's sake."
>>25845820
Mrs. Hysterical crying is completely neurotic. You can visibly see Mr. Ford's attire becoming drenched in tears. "Please, Sir!" He exclaims.
>>25845833
"Well uh -hrm this quite embarassing. Me and my son never really shared interests, it was just so difficult -to find bonding time. I mean i have a job to do! But er Ahem. Sorry, Our darling son Corduroy can always be seen wearing his favorite corduroy blazer. I don't think he even washes it, though he is spitting image of his father he is a tad unshaven. He enjoyed rubix cubes a lot, and chess, he mostly read, wasn't for physical sport. He has a -er very exotic taste for neighponese pop music. I do not possess the palette however... Oh please help our son."
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" He throw his head over his wife and begins crying uncontrollably as well.

1/2
>>
>>25845942
He smiles back, even though he doesn't get your gist.

>>25845974
"Yeah, slip happens!"
>>
2/2

>>25845820
>>25845832
>>25845833
>>25845835
>>25845885

Any further questioning is only met with blubbering sobs. You take this as a fine moment to be on your way.
After making you way through the mainstreet of Canterlot you find a flagrant apartment complex populated mostly by college ponies, just a mile south of canterlot castle. The air jubilant and cool, there are some youthful ponies amok visibly enjoying their youth. And the apartments are quite nice looking. You immediately find the door to the number 2 apartment on the ground floor. There is a sun glasses toting hipster pony passed out right beside the apartment door.
Any further questioning is only met with blubbering sobs. You take this as a fine moment to be on your way.
After making you way through the mainstreet of Canterlot you find a flagrant apartment complex populated mostly by college ponies, just a mile south of canterlot castle. The air jubilant and cool, there are some youthful ponies amok visibly enjoying their youth. And the apartments are quite nice looking. You immediately find the door to the number 2 apartment on the ground floor. There is a sun glasses toting hipster pony passed out right beside the apartment door.
>>
>>25846000
"No that's not what I... Actually, yeah. You could say I've handled children before."

>>25846014
"It sounds like you want him to be something he doesn't want to be. Whatever the case, if you think he'll harm himself, I'll talk the kid out of it."

>>25846035
I ignore the hipster and knock on the apartment door.
>>
>>25845971
''Guess not...Well I tried..But yeah, we gotta think of some entertainment for their kid...So, you got any ideas in your chtinous head?''
>>25845974
''Well not for me...If someone hired a clown for my birthday party or something...Well...It would be...Uuh...Cute...'' She rolls her eyes
''But kinda...awkward at the same time, you know?''
She gives him a confused look ''Uuh, sort of, yeah? but not like that...More like...Lap dancers are like, entertainment for grown-ups. All the dudes love that stuff...You never had a lapdance from a girl before?''
>>25845985
''That's good, so am I really. Dealing with a little brother sometimes feels like I'm playing the role of a mother more than the role of an older sister...''

>>25846014
>>25846035
''Poor folks...'' She sighs and follow the others on their way
>>
>>25845974
"What, something I said?" he asks with a raised eyebrow, pointing to himself, his completely oblivious self.
>>
>>25846035

Mirage approched the unconscious pony and prodded him with her hoof. "Oi, what are doing sleeping there!"
>>
>>25845885
sorry dude you post got lost when I was pasting, here you go

the hoof bump is awkward, and you can tell he find its distastefully pedestrian. But when you say the words his eyes get sparkly wet "*sniiff* Thank you AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" He throw his head over his wife and begins crying uncontrollably as well.
>>
>>25846084
"Parent's never around or...?"
>>
File: ruok.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ruok.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>25846035
He yells at the passed out little pony, "ARE YOU OKAY?"
>>
>>25846014
Yao continues smoking, listening to the rest of the spiel.

"I look into son. Be making sure he's okay." the old man says, straining a bit as he walks out the door.
>>25846035
Yao walks down the hallway towards the door, still smoking that same cigarette from earlier, before hitting his hoof painfully against the unconscious hipster pony, causing his cigarette, now more of a stub to fly out of his mouth and go out.

"Qǐchuáng nǐ lǎnduò yóushǒuhàoxián de rén, nándào nǐ yǒu shé me hǎo zuò, ránhòu bǎ zǒuláng jìnrù nǐ de chuángshàng yòngpǐn?"
>Translation: "Get up you lazy layabout, don't you have anything better to do then turn the hallway into your bedding?"

The elderly stallion yells in his native language.
>>
>>25846035
He nods his head, "Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Sucks even more if you step on it and you slip over and hurt yourself. You ever have a problem of stepping on stuff and slipping, Slippy Steppings?"

>>25846061
"Oh, awesome! Alright then yeah, sounds like we got a pro. I've had a little experience before too, some of my best buddies don't even have their marks yet."

>>25846035
He looks back at them as they start crying uncontrollably, a little pondering on the weird 'kill himself' bit as he smiles and pats their backs.

"Hey, cheer up! You'll see, he'll be a whole new pony by midnight!"

>>25846035
Heading on down the streets of Canterlot towards this young stallion's house, he waves and smiiles towards every pony that crosses his path. "Man, college. What a time to be alive, right? So much studying to do, so many friends to hang out with, setting out to make their place in the world? They're in the springtime of their youth, and I hope they're all living it up!"

Making his way to Apartment Door #2, he looks over at the sun-glasses pony before he knocks on the door. He leans down,

"Hey dude, is this your apartment complex? I don't think you're supposed to be sleeping outside of your room bro. You awake?"

[1d10] Jostle awake
>>
>>25846116
She shrugs ''Pretty much...Dad was crazy addicted to working, and Mom left us when I was a filly because of that...Don't worry though I'm over it, really''
>>25846150
''Sir, I don't think He'll understand neighponese...''
>>
>>25846103
"He might not be sleeping. He might be dead," he says, pointing to the body laying (or lying?) on the ground, but lifting up his hoof causes him to lose his balance, and he falls right atop the downed equine.

Lying (or laying?) on the pony laying (or lying?) on the ground, he can feel him breathing.

"Oh, just kidding, he's not dead."
>>
>>25846171
Yao looks at her angrily for a moment, before speaking in Equish.

"If it too much to ask that he speak like an equine being, then why bother speaking at all?"
>>
>>25846167
''Yeah...I always wished I could get in a nice college or university when I was younger...But hey, apparently the standarts of cheap hospitals aren't too high, for my luck, so I didn't need a certificate to get my job...Though I DO wish sometimes that the pay wa higher...BArely enough to survive on my own you know?''
>>25846204
''Well, he's asleep, so speaking wouldn't do any good in either language, really...But that's no reason to wail on the poor guy.''
>>
>>25846150
As he hits the pony roughly, Blast Off looks up at Yao Ying and smiles, "Man, this guy must be OUT COLD. Must have had one heck of a time last night. How late you think he stood up studying? 5 am, 6 am?"

>>25846171
"Oh, actually sis, that's Chineighse, Neighponese sounds a little different, trust me I know. I watch a lot of cartoons."
>>
>>25846174

Mirage helps the obviously clumsy earth pony back to his hooves

"You know, you ave a harder time walking then nymph after molting."
>>
>>25846167
>"You ever have a problem of stepping on stuff and slipping, Slippy Steppings?"

"A small problem," he says, still on the fallen pony.
>>
>>25846061
you knock on the door, but there is no response. You notice the door is locked. And of course it should be.

>>25846103
The pony mumbles something and turns on his side facing the wall. He waves a hoof at you saying "Nnnrrrggh not now Corduroy... coutin sheep." You see over his neck is a necklace with a key attached.
>>25846140
"AAAHHH FUCK!!1" He scatters his limbs, now awake "Hay what the hay maan. Freakin normie phrats" he begins walking away from you all.
>>25846150
"Oh my Celestia!! its exchange students. figures. Yeah, chingy binga ding dong! swami cocksuck. I'm outtie."
He is now leaving the scene.

>>25846167
You admire the college scenary, taking in every rambunctous rough housing and lewd almost homoerotic college lingo, also drugs there is a lot of drugs being used at the moment, stuff that equestrians aren't cool with, but whatever you're cool right, not a nark. yeah you're cool.

Too slow, Chinapone beat you to giving him a rude awakening.
>>
>>25846244
''Oh...Oooh...Oh geez, my bad sorry. I didn't had time to watch cartoons as a kid myself, hehe...''
>>25846276
She bangs her hoof loudly on the door
''HEY, open the door, you got visits!'' She shouts
>>
>>25846276
Charon's ears twitch.
"Wait, Corduroy?" He trails after him. "Wait, stop! I need to ask you a few questions."
>>
>>25846240
>>25846244
>>25846276
Yao gives a hmmf and looks back to the pony as he awakens.

"Ingrate!" Yao shouts after him, turning to focus on the door, finding it locked.

"Somepony open this door." Yao says to those present.
>>
>>25846247
"Thank you," he says as he dusts himself off, since you obviously complemented him.

>>25846276
Oh, I guess he wasn't on the guy after all; he got up right after Slippy yelled at him.

He waves at him as he leaves.

"Bye!"

>>25846319
"Oh, wait, Corduroy!"

He goes with Charon to chase the hipsterpon.
>>
>>25846240
"Yeah, you're a kind of doctor right? Those should be making a lot of money, I'd figure you deserve more than just smallstuffs. But, wow, you have to admit, it's pretty cool you got to get started WITHOUT college, right? And you're still helping so many pony's lives. Keep it up, Sympathy, I'm sure you'll get what you earned soon as long as you keep working hard."

>>25846317
"Hey, it's never too late! You can get them anywhere you know, and most of them are subbed really well. Some of them... not so well, but, you still pick up on the story."

>>25846250
As he lands on top of the sleeping pony, he chuckles, extending a hoof to help him up.

"Yeah, it's a pain alright. Need to learn to watch your footing more."

>>25846276
>>25846319
Hearing that this pony knows Corduroy as well, and not wanting to bust the door down because it's rude even though it's important to get in, he turns to the pony as well.

"Yeah, like, are you his buddy? And if so, you know where we can find him, he's going to the Midnight Ball tonight to have fun and socialize and stop worrying about his productions so much for one night. Hey, you should come too, you have any plans man?"

>>25846406
"We can't, Yao-dog, it's locked, that'd be kinda rude wouldn't it? I mean if it's an emergency and we're running late I would be be willing to since we're in a big rush, but, then I'd have to pay for it but I'm totally strapped for bits."
>>
>>25846406

Mirage begins digging through her bag, evetually pulling and opening a medical kit, taking a needle normally used for stitching wounds, and using it as a lockpick

[1d10] attampt sucessful?
>>
>>25846430
>>25846452
The old man looks at Blast's excuses as Mirage focuses on opening the door.

"You cannot build bridge out of excuses." he says looking to the changling making herself useful.
>>
>>25846430
>For the sake of continuity (or whatever's left of it), this happens during >>25846247

"Thanks, Blastie."

>"Need to learn to watch your footing more."

"That's what people keep telling me..."
>>
>>25846430
''Heh...well thanks, Blast...I mean, I only managed to get a job as a nurse because my dad was know in literally every single clinic around...So my bosses think having the daughter would make things better but...I just really do stuff like handing scappels and stuff like that...'' She sighs
''Just wish sometimes they'd let me do the actual operation work...''

She turns back to him at the mention of subbed anime ''Subbed huh...Well...Maybe some day, sure! Uuh...What you recomend?''
>>25846452
''Oh hey, aren't you a clever bug'' She pats Mirage in the back ''Lemme help you out with that...''
[1d10] helping
>>
>>25846507
>then >>25846414 happens

Slippy is with Charon, trying to pin down that hipster pony.
>>
>>25846509

"We're quick learners. wouldent be very good shapshifters if we didnt pick up on ponys habtits and quirks quickly."
>>
>>25846534
''Oooookay that's a bit dark but hey, as long as you don't go full lovesucker mode on me, you're cool''
>>
>>25846564

She groans in fusteration

"why does everyone think that? Yes, I'll admit its something we do when we're despreate, but normaly we just soak up ambiant emotion, like a plant!"
>>
>>25846489
Blast builds up a brow, "Well, yeah, you can't, but I think that's because to build a bridge you need something more along the lines of, metal, lumber, stones... oh, OH! You're being philosophical, aren't you?!"

>>25846507
"Hey, no problem buddy. You ever think about wearing iron horseshoes? Should give you a lot better traction."

>>25846509
"Well, they say every little bit helps though, right? It may just be nurse stuff now, but you'll get more important stuff as you go on. I'm training to be an astronaut but I won't get there till I learn to hold in my lunch in the spinny-thingy."

"Oh, TONS! There's DraconequusBall Z, Sailor Luna, I really like old stuff like those old live action shows too with the horse in the bug-man outfit kicking the bad guys till they explode."
>>
>>25846317
no response, except for the sudden sound of items being knocked over in quick succession and hurried hoofsteps.

>>25846319
>>25846414
"Get the fuck away from me!" The hipster pony quickens his pace and is now running up the apartment stairs.
you both follow him up to the second story, there is laundry hanging by the rails, you knock over some potted plants and have to run by some dudebro ponies. They respond with iterations of "what you doin bro" "The fuuuck" "Did comic-con come early this year?"
>>25846430
"I don't wanna go anywhere with you crazy assholes! And Corduroy isn't going to some stuck up suit and dress shindig, shits fuckin oppressive what his parents to keep the IMAGE" He stresses the last word as he runs up the stairs.
you also follow him up the stairs.

>>25846452
>>25846509
Mirage doesn't require help, she skillfully pops the needle in with another bent needle for torque and pops the door.
when you enter the room you hear stuff fall from upstairs. Apparently theres a second floor in the apartment room, very nice apartments. The ruckus is followed by a pony sounding a throatle "AAahhhck!!" noise
>>
>>25846640

Mirage's eyes widen, as she was VERY familer with that noise in her line of work, and bolted upstairs.
>>
>>25846619
Yao glares at him, before turning back to the door.
>>25846640
>>25846662
Yao follows, albeit at a slightly slower pace.
>>
>>25846640
"We want to help him. Help us help you help him helping us to help him help you help him!"

"...Pls, b0ss?"
>>
>>25846619
"Huh, iron horseshoes... I'll think about that!"

and then he goes with charon and aaaa

>>25846640
"STOOOP! In the name of, um, the Fords!"

[1d10]

>CHEAP SHOT (1 Point Bard Skill): weapon; outside of combat, this skill is automatic and renders the target helpless. In combat, 9+ renders the target helpless.
>>
>>25846640
>>25846611
As the pony goes running up the stairs, Blast Off frowns and calls back at him, "But you'll have a good time man, it's more fun than just laying out cold in front of an apartment that's not yours! And just wait, I bet he'll be stoked to go and then you'll want to go and then heck maybe we can get everyone to go, I don't know if it's invitation or not! But c'mon man it's at least worth a shot!"
[1d10+2] Inspire love for breaking the 'dude weed lmao' lifestyle for a night!

He watches down the side of the rail from the second story at Mirage as she opens up the door. "Oh hey, you got it open! And with nothing to pay for, nice! Good job, Mirage."

>Moving down to join them after shouting at hipster pony

>>25846709
"Yeah, it may be a bit heavy at first but, you'll get used to them pretty quick I think. I'd offer a pair but, I don't think I have any."
>>
>>25846709
"Dont! We dont want to hurt the gu-" But it was to late.
>>
>>25846611
''Suuuuuure, Like a plant'' She rolls her eyes, giggling
>>25846619
''Uuh...I have been on the job for over two years now, and all this time it has been the same routine. I think I'll just try another clinic sometime...Also, an astronaut? really?..No offense but...You don't seem like the astronaut type for me...'' She sizes him up

''Wait, DraconequusBall Z? I remember that one. My little brother Open Seam looooved that show, I remember watching some episodes with him...One that stood out was that one where the Guy was fighting a weird white and purple dude and they kept saying ''We got three minutes till the planet explode! The planet's gonna explode in three minutes!'' And then it took like, 6 episodes for the planet to actually explode'' She chuckles softly
''At least it looked sorta cool, with all those peepes flying and shooting energy...''
>>25846640
''Hey! You alright?! Hold on we're coming up!'' She says as she hurries upstairs
>>
>>25846727
"Heavy? I can't do heavy, I'm an acrobat, you know. Thanks for the thought, though!"

>>25846709
>>25846740
He threw a rock that was just laying around, fyi.
>>
>>25846749
>On the next story up and not down yet so this happens before you go in.
"Maybe that'll work too. I don't know how doctors work or if you should have gotten more stuff, but all I'm saying is give it time and effort and you'll get there."

He smiles, "Nah, no offense taken! I'm taking flight classes though, I'm aiming to be an ace pilot someday. Already getting through most of my zero-g training."

>>25846749
"Hehehehe... yeah, the timeframe doesn't really match up on that really well does it. I always assumed that, those whole six episodes were just taking up the course of three minutes real time. Like whenever anyone was talking it was just BOOM, that fast. Thought you might have heard of that one though, it got dubbed really early on, part of what got me into the genre."

>>25846757
He watches Slippy as he charges the hipster, "Won't wearing iron hoofs help train you to be a better one though if you can get used to the extra weight? Then when you take them off, you'll be bouncing all over the place!"
>>
>>25846662
You rush up the stairs without any time to take in the decorations. You find yourself in Corduroy's room. The pony you see before you is hanging by a noose, but struggling to breath. His limbs whip about the room in a panic and possibly embarassment.
>>25846698
You arrive onto the same scene at a much slower pace. Having all the time to take in the lewd anime magazines strewn about the room, the t.v. with girl panties over the antennae, with an opened box of girl panties under the vcr next to some unmentionable cartoon disc cases. There are also normal college things in the room, like a coffee maker, a small kitchen, a cactus, and a calender with a pinup of rarity for December. It is the 31st.
>>25846709
In a blind panic you follow up the room with haste. And with the hilt of your rapier you liver punch the pony hanging from the ceiling. He has now stopped fidgeting so much and hang listfully.

>>25846699
"I don't Care!!!" He throws a fish aquarium at you that was laying by the floor. Why theres a fish aquarium on the floor nobody knows.
[1d10]
>>25846727
New years Eve is a fake holiday concocted by corporate big wigs to sucker us middle class folk into fattening their wallets. No way I'm contributing to the capalistic rituals of the Canter Elite. Besides the Rarity pin-up is leagues superior to the January Twilight Pin-up!"
He continues you running, you quit the chase to join the rest of the party and are invited to the same scene witnessed above.
>>
>>25846875
After flinging the rock, he stops, plops (on the ground), and thinks, head at a tilt and hoof to his mouth.

"Hmm... hey, that's a good idea!" he exclaims, getting up swiftly and holding a hoof up in the air, a eureka moment, but it was too swift; he falls forward, right on his chin.
>>
>>25846892

Mirage quickly whips out her dagger and use it to cut through the rope.
>>
>>25846709
>>25846892
sorry about that you didn't punch Corduroy, action redacted.

You instead punch the Hipster directly at the spine with your sword hilt and he collapses over paralyzed.
>>
>>25846942
"Oh fuck!! Uh,... Uh...."
"It's just a prank bro?"
[1d10] was it a prank?
>>
>>25846892
Yao ignores the scenery, heading up to the hanging pony, his shadow reaching up from under his hooves like a blade and cutting the rope.

[1d10]
[1d10]
>Dual Attack
>>
>>25846875
''Ace pilot huh? Well, you have faith in me, so I'll have some faith in you too, buddy...So...What's Zero G training about?''

''Seam was pretty upset when the guy actually blew up with the planet...Like, geesh, that was unexpected...I thought it woud live to that trope of ''the hero always escapes'' you know?...Oh man you had to see Seam's face when that happened, he was like ''Whaaaaat? No waaaaaay noooooo!'' She laughs and shakes her head ''It was so sad...''
>>25846892
''Oh sweet Celestia kid, what the fuck you think you're doing?!'' She magically holds him in the air to help Mirage cut the rope and land him softly on the ground
>>
>>25846963
"See there's a camera, bro! Look a camera! Its ok, bro! It's just a prank"
>>
>>25846892
Before leaving the hipster pony to the top floor, Blast Off shouts, "Well, you can worry all you want about making other ponies wealthier if you want, I guess, I still think it's going to be a pretty great party so stop by, you need to lighten up, bro! Stop worrying and enjoy life while you're in your youth, you'll have your entire adult years to worry about the meticulous stuff!"

He follows on back down the stairs to head into the guy's apartment. Taking a moment to investigate his incredibly messing decor.

"....uh, woah. This guy REALLY enjoys a particular genre of cartoons..." He looks over a bunch of the girl panties over the antennae, taking them off and investigating them up close. "I'm guessing he doesn't have a marefriend either. Gonna need to work on that tonight."

>>25846971
>>25846922
>>25846892
He makes his way up stairs to meet with the others, horrified at the look of Corduroy nearly strangling himself and the others cutting him down. "HALEY'S COMET! Dude, what are you doing?! Are you insane, bro?!"

[1d10+2] Inspire to everyone's next actions
>ask if I can apply this to those still upstairs as well?
>>
>>25846942
This happens after >>25846921

And he throws a rock which hits his spine; he doesn't hit him in the spine with his sword.

"...Hey, bull's eye! Hole in one!"

He hoof pumps in triumph, as he lies (or lays?) on the ground awkwardly.
>>
>>25846979
He smiles, putting out his hoof for a bump, "Sure thing! Thanks for believin' in me, I'll give it my all if you give it yours. Oh, and it's great, Zero G means 'zero gravity' and its to train you for controlling your movements out of atmosphere."

"Awwww, man, I remember that too. I think I actually cried at that part where the planet blew up... but uh, he knows he actually DID make it out of there, right?"
>>
>>25847073
She bumps her hoof Against his with a big grin on her face "Boop"

"Wait... He did? How? The last episode I saw everything blew up and stuff... I mean seriously, how did a regular pony managed to survive that AND on space?!"
>>
>>25846922
Corduroy falls over onto the floor with a thud. He immediately pulls the noose loose from his neck and gasps for precious air "*GASP* *gasp* *cough cough * aaaacck. Ahem, thanks." He voice sounds raspy form the pain. "You wouldn't happen to know how to tie a noose would you? They didn't teach that in scouts."
>>25846971
you help Mirage cut the rope.
>>25847043
>inspire will always effect everyone no matter where you are for this game.
You ask and then he answers you with the below response.
>>25846979
You stand him up with his magic and cut the rope, allowing him to breath properly. "I was just checking the ceiling beam for strength. What does it look like I'm doing."

Having saved Corduroy the three of you now noticed the egregarous amount of Twilgiht Sparkle posters that make most his room's wallpaper, and bed pillowcase. "And who let you guys in my ROOM!!" He suddenly shouts.

>>25846981
>>25846963
The aquarium is flung square into your face. The glass shattering and scraping through you head. 4 hits of damage.
You tell me, everypony on this complex floor is laughing their asses off at watching Hipster boy get taken down with just a punch. You can see the Hipster pony sob pathetically as tears form at his eyes.

You point a camera you think is somwhere, and coincidentally about half the ponies surrounding the scene are catching this on their codec video cameras. You ashton kuscher his despair into more intense sobbing.
>>
>>25847171

"Kid, Do i really look like I would tell you if I DID know?"
>>
File: Neroofcriticalhits.jpg (80 KB, 393x541) Image search: [Google]
Neroofcriticalhits.jpg
80 KB, 393x541
>>25847171
Yao kicks him in the side.

"Get up! Your disgraceful behavior end now. Clean up this mess, and get dressed!"

The old stallion demands.

[1d10] Intimidate
>>
>>25847171
HE THREW A ROCK, GOSHHH

He gets up, and dusts himself off again.

In an accusatory tone, with a hoof up to point fingers (or a hoof), he says, "Hey, why are you guys laughing? This is serious business! We gotta find out about this guy Corduroy!

He stands on his hind hooves as his tone escalates, both fore hooves are up now

"He might drop curtains, or something like that!"
>>
>>25847171
>>25847171
He points a cross hoof at him, "Well it sure as heck didn't LOOK like you were checking the ceiling beam for strength, that's for sure. Now listen, buddy, we're here to help you out cause, if I can be frank here, as your new friend? You need it."

He looks around at the entire room, "I mean... look at all this man, it's not healthy. It looks like you're just stuck here in your room all day all night cutting yourself off from everything. Don't you know where you are man?! You're in COLLEGE! Everyone needs alone time, I get that, but you should be out there making new friends, new experiences, because now's an opportunity like you may never get again. Your parents are worried about you, man. They're worried you're not happy."

>>25847192
>>25847171
"Yeah, just like that!" He encourages Yao's tough lough, "Get dressed, cause we're taking you to the midnight ball, gonna say hi to everyone you've been putting off. And I'm not leaving it till you get to dance with a mare either."

>Compassion, -3 to the DC of persuasion
>Inspire
[1d10+2]
>>
File: UTQz76S.png (6 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
UTQz76S.png
6 KB, 216x216
>>25847171
"I'm going to prison aren't I?" He thinks to himself.
>>
>>25847251
*tough love

>>25847119
Blast Off grins, "Well, that depends, you really want me to spoil it or find out yourself?"
>>
>>25847171
"What you were doing was really bad, kid! Why were you trying to kill yourself like that? Don't you think of your parents?! Your friends?! What was going through your head wasting your life like that!" She scolds him
>>
>>25847265
"Hmmngh alright, I'll watch it myself... Maybe rent a dvd collection with all the episodes or something... Where you think I can find one of those?"
>>
>>25847184
"Yeah I guess so. Did my parents send you? I bet they did. Last time I was in a rut my parents bribed some mercenaries with their kidneys to help me win back my ex on her wedding day. Canterlot castle ended up burning to a crisp that night. PHew, do my parents overreact. siiigh.. We had to change names since. Anyways I'm not going to that ball, I'd rather die."
Incase you're wondering this is a reference to another oneshot that some in here might remember
>>25847192
You're a fucking bitch Nero, you don't even smoke crack.
"Piss off" Corduroy recoils
>>25847251
Corduroy feels demeaned and spruces up his hair a little "Alright yeah you're right this is unhealthy. I was gonna kill myself anyways, don't really care much at my health at this point. Besides my parents don't give a damn about me. They just care about looking. This'll my final 'fuck you' to them both for always interferring with my life and making circumstance tremendously worse than before. I don't even know if its good intentions anymore.." He seems a bit hysterical and holds his head "They just always interfere whenever conflict arises, It's why I suck so much at making friends! it's because how protective they are! They've just sabotaged my entire life." He has that face that looks like he's staring into the abyss.
>>25847291
"I just don't care anymore, the only girl I ever loved committed suicide a year ago and cuz I've stuck to my room ever since I filled the hole in my heart with this impossible obsession. And I'm just tired of dealing with my thoughts, their so manic.."

>>25847220
Everyone is still laughing uproarously without any due respect. You hear somepony amongst the laughter ask "Who's Corduroy."
>>25847259
Not yet, theres lives to save.
>>
>>25847389
"Do you do anything but whine? Clean your room, change your clothes, pick a path and walk down it. Do you expect group of bums to save you? You hang on rope, waiting to die, and only thought you have is how drunk you fail to get, or what mare you forget to catch, or how your parents offend you?"

"You are fool, get up, get up, get away from this place, your whole mind stink with rot!"

[1d10] Motivational Speaking
>Hail to the king
>PS crack sucks.
>Also Twilight is only like, third best waifu.
>>
>>25847389
"Uh.... Hold on... I got an idear."

"Everyone, I got this uh...." He announces to the crowd, "Really good idea for a prank! We're gonna prank this Corduroy guy, by singing him a song about why he's so great and shouldn't kill himself!"

[1d10] Let's see how long I can keep up this charade
>>
>>25847389
He throws his hooves up in frustration.

"Augh!"

And falls on his back. After laying (OR LYING?) for a few seconds, he does a backwards somersault to get back upright and goes up to Charon.

"This is useless; they're not listening! Let's go back downstairs."
>>
>>25847483
He shrugs. "Ah well, I tried."
"Aye, let's sneak off before we cause anymore harm."
>>
>>25847504
"Wait a sec, my feathery friend, I think you're onto something."

He turns to the bystanders.

"Guys! It's gonna be a really funny prank, trust me!"

[1d10]

>IMPROVISE (1 Point Bard Skill): automatic instant, recharge 3; tossing a solution together can be better than stopping to make a plan. Your next roll succeeds on a 4+ but cannot crit
>>
>>25847389
>"Yeah I guess so. Did my parents send you? I bet they did. Last time I was in a rut my parents bribed some mercenaries with their kidneys to help me win back my ex on her wedding day. Canterlot castle ended up burning to a crisp that night."
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/16276339/

Blast Off's eye twitches, looking in the back of his head.
"Uuuuuuh... hey, buddy, you know anyone named Sulken Shine? I'm getting some CRAZY de ja vu here."

>>25847389
He shakes his head, leaning down to put a pair of hooves on his shoulders.

"You SHOULD. You're wrong, moron, your parents care about you a LOT more than just their image. But even if it is, you should know that the biggest person being hurt here isn't even your parents, it's YOU. Dang it, you're just missing out on so much stuff you DON'T wanna miss!"

"You can't blame them for everything, Cordu-bro. You have to make decisions for you, not them. I'm sorry about your friend but, you really think she'd like to see you like this buddy? Wallowing around just waiting to die?"

[1d10+2] Inspire!
>Compassion, decrease difficulty -3
>>
>>25847389

"Kid, I wish I could say I know that feeling, but I cant." Her eyes harden.

"If need be I will personally see to you get professinal help, even if I have drag you there myself"

[1d10+1] intimidate
>>
>>25847389
"Look... I know it's difficult, and things have been tough... But ending your own life won't solve anything... It's not gonna make your own problems go away... She's gone, it's tough, I understand, but life moves on... Look for another girl, eh?" She pats his mane
>>
File: 94gvasN.gif (1021 KB, 214x185) Image search: [Google]
94gvasN.gif
1021 KB, 214x185
>Forgot to say everyone ahd a plus one this round from Blast's inspire.
>>25847467
>twilight third waifu
>YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

"Yeah you're right, the conditions of this place is such a mess. Bet it comes of insanely depressing. But I'm not waiting to die. Did you not just see me trying to hang myself. Why even bother, soon as you guys leave me be I'm just going to hang up the rope again and theres nothing you can do about that."
sorry, won't be that easy.
>>25847482
Everyone gets less routy at the mention of suicide. Much of the crowd is disturbed at the unwittingly veiled message Hipster pone tries to get up, his limbs wobble as he does so [1d10]
>>25847483
>>25847504
you both leave the area and join the party where Corduroy is, in his bedroom. "OH Celestia theres more.." Corduroy utters
>>25847533
"y-you really think they care about me. I-I just can't make sense of it, i-its like any help they gave was just some cruel prank in the end."
>Sulken Shine
"Yeah thats my old name, we had to change because I was a lead suspect in the canterlot burning investigations. How'd you-- Dear Solar.." All color from his was has gone pale, he practically looks dead as he stares at you. He starts having tremors as if he's having PTSD.

"YOU WERE THERE!!! Not again! NOT AGAIN!!!" He runs away from the scene in the opposite direction and jumps out his window. If you look out the window you will see him having cartoonishly faceplanted onto the sidewalk just outside the apartment complex.
>>25847551
your comment only fuels the hysteria.

>everyone has +2 to actions this round
>>
>>25847627
whoop, missed ya sorry. It wouldn't of really done anything anyways.
>>
>>25847733

mirage buzzes out the window after him, touching down beside the pony and cheaking him over for injurys while maknig sure he didnt try to run for it.
>>
>>25847733
"Wait don't!" She called out to him, but he already jumped off
"Just... What was that all about..."
>>25847533
"Did... You know that kid?" She gives him an odd look
"What the hell happened that I'm missing here?"
>>
>>25847733
"It won't work!" Yao shouts out the window.
"You won't die that easy. Not with Y-7 rating anyway."

Yao says as his shadow forms into a black flying nimbus which he sits cross-legged upon, flying down to Corduroy on the pavement.

"Wake up!"

[1d10] Get up nigga.
>>
>>25847733
"Hey! Get back here, pony!" Only I can jump out of windows and cartoonishly hurt myself!"

He jumps out of the window. Rolling for a good landing, or something.

[1d10+1]

>THE FLOOR IS LAVA (Talent): +1 bonus to acrobatic rolls
>>
>>25847733
Charon flies out the window.

...And into the arms of an angel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pvf_OBuJVE
>>
>>25847733
>>25847798
"WAIT! HEY, wait, c'mon, bro, it wasn't that bad, STOP!"

He jumps out of the window and grabs on to Yao to float down with him, dropping off to reach beside the downed beta and shout words of encouragement in his ears.

"Alright, buddy, listen: I did my best to help ya once and I'm sorry it didn't work out, but that time you took charge and got your girl back! You KNOW you can be a man, so now it's the time to do it again. Your parents want to see you happy, but only you can make you happy, and it's not gonna get any better if you give up. C'mon, bro, you can do it, pick yourself up and say, 'I'm gonna go have fun at a dance'! 'I'm gonna make new friends! I'm gonna find all the best reasons to ENJOY LIFE!'

>Inspire: with an impromptu sermon or inspiring phrase, you boost a single ally’s next action to autocrit
>Min 3 DC to persusasion rolls
[1d10+4]

>>25847776
"Oooooh, weee... that's a long story. Okay so, apparently I've met this kid before. I was kidnapped and drugged and was only gonna get an antidote if I helped him win back his ex from some dude. We kinda burned down Canterlot Castle as a result."

He smiles, "Good times. Met some really good buddies back then. One dude knew a lot about swords I still message online."
>>
>>25847872
"Get off my cloud."
>>
>>25847895
He smiles and waves up at Yao, "Thanks for the lift, that was kinda a big drop. That thing's rad by the way, can I get one somewhere?"
>>
>>25847769
Corduroy lifts his face up from the opulant pavenment and immediately freaks out upon seeing you so close to his face. "AHHHHHHHHH! GET AWAY!!"

He trots in the opposite direction while waving a bag of bits in the air for a stagecoach "ONE HUNDRED BITS ONE HUNDRED BITS!"
>[1d10+1] summoning a taxi
>>25847798
Your elderly body is too slow to hop onto your nimbus. Just as you arrive at the scene, he has already left behind an imprint of his face on the pavement as he calls for a taxi.
>>25847800
You do several flips leveraging from the gravity at your hips. Due to your amazing acrobatics the falling sequence drags on impossibly longer for you to complete your full assemble of moves before mounting onto the pave, slipping on your hindhooves and then saving your self with a front hoof. You stand with one hoof perfectly balanced and everyone is impressed.
>>25847776
That Hipster pony from before arrives into the bedroom "Uhh Corduroy, you doin alight dude.. Corduroy?
>>25847857
you join the party at the outside of the apartment complex.
>>25847872
"SHE NEVER TOOK ME BACK. SHE NEVER even SPOKE AGAIN AFTER. AND NOW SHE'S DEAD AND I'M STILL A BITTER VIRGIN YOU WACKOES" He states very frantically.
Everyone outside the apartment can see the herd of college colts pouring slowly out of the building complex out of concern. When they see Slippy dismount they all clap genuinely impressed.
>>
>>25847925

Mirage immediatly pounces at him

[1do10]
>>
>>25847914
"No."
>>25847925
Yao lowers to the ground, his nimbus returning to being his shadow, before long tendrils grow out of it and attempt to grab Conjuroy.

[1d10]
>>
>>25847957

*[1d10]
>>
>>25847925
"Huzzah!" He says, posing with a flourish, before falling forward once again.

He looks left and right, still on the ground, and spies the party outside the complex.

"Ooh, fun!" he says before swiftly going to see what that's about.

>ight's gotta night night, g'night
>>
>>25847925
>>25847960
"Well, dang it, that's no reason to give up! You just keep trying and- HEY!" He growls, running up after him with everyone else as he leaves.

"Darn it, you have to get over the bad times that happened because there's a world of good times just waiting for you if you'll just let it happen!"

>GLorify: If successful makes the tendrils grabbing him autocrit

[1d10]

>>25847975
"Hey Slippy! Saw that sweet landing bro, think you can do it again on Corduroy?"
>>
>>25848011
As he prances towards the party, he says, "Sorry, ol' pal, tricks like that come only once in a blue moon."

He pulls out his full-sized calendar, however, and says, "Even though tonight's just a plain old waxing gibbous..." then continues onward to the party.

And he slips. That guy Slippy.

>now i'm leaving okay byee
>>
>>25847960
>9 ties with 9
A Stagecoach does come to corduroy's rescue
"Where ya headed" The gruff pull horse asked
"As far away from here as possible. And step on it, hurry!" Just as the stage coach leaves, your shadow latches onto his arm. "AHHH!!" He struggles to get free.
[1d10]

You are now being dragged along with the stagecoach.

>>25847967
>9 beats 7
you mess him right as the stage coach leaves
>>25848011
"You're out of your mind, and thats coming from me! Theres nothing left for me here!"
>>
>>25848092

Mirage gives chase, wings buzzing furiously
>>
>>25848092
The shadow tries to pull him off, as Yao's horn begins to glow, moving his arms around in some weird water-bending movements looking at the taxi's shadow.

[1d10+1] Conjure Minion.
[1d10] Pull him off
>>
>>25848092
Blast Off races up towards the stage coach, growling, "That's a load of baloney! Can you honestly say you're COMPLETELY done with life when you haven't even experienced some of its best parts?! You haven't had a chance to enjoy the best of it, only the worst: at least take a chance to get the best parts of life before you say you're done with it, we're going to help you!"

He shouts, "HEY! TAXI! I'll pay you DOUBLE to stop!"

[1d10+2] Inspire
>Improvise: succeeds on DC 4, cannot crit
>>
>>25848137
Your knees drag along the cruely coarse road, the pain shocking you out of focus. You only blast hot steam from your horn into the air and take a wound of damage. You are helpless
>6 tie with 6

Corduroy struggles against your shadow but then he thinks "Is this really just a shadow?" He grabs a laser pointer from his blazer pocket and attempts at beaming the shadow off.
[1d10]
>>25848150
>+1 to everyone this round

"Okay, fine what are you gonna do to help?" Corduroy opens the subject to discussion "Could I maybe room with you, I don't really like college its very stressful."

When you shout at the driver he retaliates by shouting at the driver. "Triple! my family is very rich!"
Corduroy can't see it because he's not facing that way. But ahead is canterlot castle and there is congested traffic ahead. Many carts are at a stop, moving at a slow pace.

>>25848124
you fly alongside Blast.
>>
>>25848223

MIrage tries to grab onto the top of the cab
>>
File: vajrapani-buddha.jpg (42 KB, 493x578) Image search: [Google]
vajrapani-buddha.jpg
42 KB, 493x578
>>25848223
Yao falls to the ground, struggling to his hooves shortly after as his shadow detaches, forming into the shape of a chineighse demon.

[1d10] Get up

The demonic figure assaults Corduroy, beating him up.

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Dual Attack
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>Pic related, only much more swole
>>
>>25848223
He keeps trying to run, "Still double but he's bluffing, his parents aren't gonna pay it for you!" he shouts to the taxi driver.

He shouts to Corduroy, "I'm sorry dude, I barely got enough room in my apartment for just me! And I don't think dropping out of college is a good idea either, you need don't only need the practical skills classes here can teach you but the life and social ones too from what interacting with ponies can give!"

He huffs, trying to keep up, "But I promise promise promise I'll come visit you every week, and you can have my phone number so if you ever need help you can talk to someone for help! And if you finish off the rest of this year and NOTHING'S improved, I'll talk your parents into being okay with you letting go of school. But the only way to get a start is to come with me to the dance tonight, alright?!"

[1d10+3] Inspire
>-3 DC to persuasssion

>>25848262
>>25848260
He watches Yao fall as his shadowy demon rises, and Mirage tries to grab onto the cab "We almost got 'im, Luna as my witness we are GETTING HIM to that dance tonight! You guys alright?!"
>>
>>25848262
>I really liked this post so I'm gonna give your shitty rolls a pass and have it hit

Corduroy is amazed to see the laser pointed actually cut the shadow free. He watches you tumble down the road with great relief but that feeling of safety soon evaporates when a super muscular chineighse demon appears from your shadow. The muscle shadow demon unleashes a flurry of quick and inaccurate punches which mostly hit the stage coach, knocking out the wheels and crushing the backside entirely. A plank of wood flies out with the airborne debris and smacks Corduroy for 1 hit.
You're still helpless.
>>25848310
>+1 to rolls this round

The stagecoach stops, Corduroy instinctively turns his head to see the traffic jam. He skitters in whats left of his seat , and drops a bag of bits on the coachpullers back. "Whatever just take it!"

He jumps onto the next stage coach and then the next.
"Dammit Blast you're making this really hard for me! I just want to get away from my parents somehow. You know I think either way I'm gonna end up going to this ball" Canterlot castle is just ahead this traffic jam, theres a hill that leads to the front gates. The moon hangs over it, a not so impressive waxing gibbous.

>>25848260
You grab onto the top of the carb but then it is destroyed by Yao Ying.
>>
>>25848389
Yao stands up, his bones popping as he rises.

His shadow strikes a pose after it destroys the cab, holding one of its hooves in front of its face, before noticing that its target is escaping.

It flies at Corduroy again and wrecks this cab too, swinging its six arms in a flurry.

[1d10+1] ORAORAORAORAORA
[1d10+1] Dual Attack
[1d10] Get up
>>
>>25848389
Blast sighs and huffs as he tries to catch is breath, running to and from each stage coach

"Hey buddy, I know that feeling, all kids want to leave the nest and get out their and explore. Maybe, if you really don't feel like you're close to anyone here in Canterlot, you can go to school in the Crystal Empire, or Manehatten? Your parents just want to be close to you and be a part of your life but if you're feeling stifled it's alright to move! The ball tonight will give you much needed practice with socializing before you do though!"

[1d10+3] Inspirin'
>>
>>25848423
Your knees sound a grinding pop and you fall back onto the ground with a sharp pain.
You minion continues forward destroying every stage coach and cart with his unforgiving flurry of punches. Another board of wood flies out and smacks corduroy in the back of the head. 1 hit

>>25848438
Your friends feel inspired by your compassionate speech. +2 next session

Ponies are screaming from the mayhem and wave their fist angrily at the both of you. Corduroy continues running of fear of the muscle ghost. He looks ahead to canterlot castle
"Alright Blast. We're going to the new year's ball. We're going.." he continues jumping from each cart.

There are pegasi guards flying toward the party from both sides of the street.
[Paused]
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.