[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have three seconds to explain why these two shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You have three seconds to explain why these two shouldn't be together.

>Inb4 she brainwashed him.
>Inb4 she hurt him.
>>
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE SHIPPERS GET OUT
>>
>>25843249
she brainwashed him and she hurt him

I said these things because I tend to say whatever someone used "inb4" on it. Why don't you just wait for the arguments before pre-empting them? You can't just dismiss anything you don't want to hear by saying "inb4".
>>
>>25843295
OP here.

Because I want to hear legitimate arguments, not moronic ramblings.
>>
>>25843249
Cause fags steal every male character.
>>
>>25843249
Because he is gay.
>>
>>25843325
You don't get to dismiss whatever you don't want to hear as a "moronic rambling", and you're not going to get good discussion by dismissing things right off the bat or insulting those who bring forth those arguments.

You sound like a fucking faggot who just wants to ship two characters and won't listen to any form of logical basis. Why should anyone bother to participate?
>>
>>25843249
He is a changeling
>>
>>25843325
>shipping
>legitimate arguments
choose one
>>
>>25843331
See
>>25843341
Ree
>>
>>25843249
>>25843355
He has a point, OP.
>>
Did someone say crack shipping thread?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.