[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluttercord Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Don't deny it, it is practically canon.

If not, then it will become soon...
>>
>>25841916
>Oh no it is canon
>I am killing myself then
>>
>>25841930
Flutterfags would.
>>
>>25841916
Perhaps in the 2017 movie that is separated from the main series. It may at least get some serious teasing. I doubt they would make any permanent shipping on the show.
>>
>>25841916
What have flutterfags ever done to anyone?
>>
File: 1437126021151.png (64 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
1437126021151.png
64 KB, 240x300
>>25841916
Fuck off with your shipping. This is FIM not regular show or gravity falls.
>>
>>25842861
MLP is story/adventure driven too. Characters develop throughout the seasons and the show do not avoid breaking staus quo (Twilight's status, CMC's cutie marks etc) or featuring adult themes like marriage or pregnancy. Romance is very likely to happen. And FlutterCord is the only male/female relationship between adults and recurring in every season except S1.
>>
>>25842835
You are unlucky that meghan likes that pairing.
>>
>>25842997
She's no longer a headwriter of the show. S6 is out of her grasp. And Larson is a best buddy of ILoveKimPossibleSLot on twitter. Guess what ship she like and would love to see referenced in the show?
>>
>>25842804
No, Discord will be the main villain in the movie will betray Fluttershy and tried to turn Twilight Sparkle to the dark side and become Midnight Sparkle.
>>
>>25843086
He is not going to bectray them AGAIN
What is wrong with you? If anything, they will finally adress Discord finally using his powers to save Twilight or Fluttershy.
>>
>>25843114
No he will not, Discord is most dumb, stupid, and retarded character in this show and he will be dead in Season 6!
>>
>>25841916
I aprove of this
Alot
>>
>>25843066
Do you honestly think Meghan would allow this? And do you really think Larson is a buddy of KP?

Dude...you are crazy!
>>
>>25843330
Discord is still evil.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.