[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game /mlp/ >I'm the creative director
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: medium+%281%29.jpg (59 KB, 457x600) Image search: [Google]
medium+%281%29.jpg
59 KB, 457x600
Let's play a game /mlp/
>I'm the creative director of MLP FIM
>Pitch me an idea for a three part mega episode.
>Pitch me an idea for the S6 villain
>Pitch me what happens to said villian
>>
>>25839230
Mass futa spell for all mares in Equestria. Villain is a stuck up cunt of an earth pony. Rape.
>>
>Spike comes from sort of noble family of dragons
>Gets called back
>Mane 6 go with
>Everythign seems fine adn hes treated well but something seems off.
>Whole thing turns out to be a play to use spikes heritage to unseal big bad dragon god thing.
>Seems spikes family sent him off to Celestia to be safe so he coouldnt be used for evil schemes.
>Dragon unsealed and theres some shit where all races join together in friendship to jam its ass back in ground. Maybe Spike says inspiring words
>Spike goes back to Ponyville till he grows up because of good influence .
>Spike gets shit on for every season afterwards as usual
>>
Inb4 the director takes your script and shits it up with dragon cocks and memes.
>>
>>25839296
>That ending
But yeah, you know that it'll end like this
>>
>>25839230
>Mane 6 get sent away to some far away land, they leave Starlight behind so she can take care of things while they're gone.
>Meanwhile the FlimFlam brothers develop a mobile resort for couples that does really well
>Starlight notices that the ponies who enter it act differently when they leave
>She discovers that the FlimFlam brothers have teamed up with Queen Chrysalis and that they use the resort to kipnap ponies and drug with them with love potions so the changelings can feed off them. Changelings then take thier place to avoid suspicion
>With very few people to trust, she calls Sunset for help
>Along the way, they team up with other refromed antagonists so they can expose the FlimFlam brothers and stop the changelings
>>
File: The Master's cunning disguise.gif (40 KB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
The Master's cunning disguise.gif
40 KB, 264x200
>>25840159
After that last IDW arc, I wouldn't ever expect another Flim+Flam/Changelings crossover to be even remotely workable, but that sort of is. It kind of reads like an old school Doctor Who serial, where the mastermind monster-of-the-week returns to exploit some greedy asshole, and the plot builds off the mystery leading up to that reveal.

Maybe as a bonus: Shining Armor & Cadance get invited for their anniversary in the final act, so the stakes are raised even higher when the Crystal Empire's unlimited love magic is put at risk. Plus, none of the protaganists would be familiar enough with Changelings to be aware with what they're dealing with, so it wouldn't be nearly as simple as if Twilight was there to apply her own experience to the situation.
>>
>>25839230
I think I've thrown this out there before, but here's my idea for a decent Chrysalis 3-parter in S6

>First episode, Chrysalis shows up in Canterlot demanding an audience
>Changelings have finally gotten fed up with her decision-making and some have broken off as a rebellious swarm.
>She says they're looking for fragments of Sombra that survived being blammed by the Crystal Heart, to feed on and empower themselves.
>They'll eventually bring on a new conquest of Equestria with the power they can siphon from his remnants
>Metric fucktons of Changeling backstory as well
>Chrysalis can sense the fragments too, offers to lead the M6 to them if they'll help shut down the rebel changelings.
>M6 of course don't trust her one bit, but Celestia/Luna vouches for her story, Chrysalis agrees to limits on herself.
>Set out on trip to the north.

>Second episode, off to the frozen north we go
>Several loops of 'getting to know the enemy' kinds of things
>Maybe put up some individual changeling characters
>Race the rebels to collect each-fragment, mini-adventure in each to strengthen bonds with allied changelings.
>Meet the changling rebels' leader
>They're even more unpleasant than Chrysalis
>Last piece
>Race for Sombra's horn
>Changeling rebels get there first, cliffhanger on them making themselves more powerful by feeding on the remnants of Sombra's fear-magic.

>Third episode
>Finale time
>All seems lost, but M6 reveal they brought Shining, Cadance, and a bunch of Crystal Empire guards to help.
>Big action sequence, Chrysalis' changelings, M6, and crystal ponies vs rebel changelings strengthened from feeding from the remnants of Sombra's magic
>Allies win, rebels vanquished.
>Chrysalis turns on tired and injured Cadance/Shining/crystal ponies to try and seize the crystal heart for herself.
>Celestia and Luna arrive with more royal guard, reveal they predicted Chrysalis' betrayal
>Chrysalis BTFO, ponies win.
>>
>>25841279

>End scene reveals Chrysalis meeting the rebels' leader in a cave.
>There was no rebellion, it was all on Chrysalis' orders.
>"Even if we lost the Crystal heart, starting a war in the frozen north has given us another chance - attracted the attention of some new friends."
>Windigo steps into view
>Episode finishes

Idea being, it sets up a solid conflict without any party appearing to be total morons. Nobody carries an idiot ball, and despite that in the end the status quo is preserved (this seems to be a requirement of most story arcs, unfortunately).

If we have to go with new villains, I have some other ideas. They might be worse, though.
>>
somebody screencap this thread so that if hasbro uses any of these ideas moot can sue them.
>>
>>25841838
>hasbro ever making use of ideas this good
I think we're safe from that. Instead Evening Twinkle, a unicorn who's mad because she got picked last for sports as a kid and so decides to snuff out every star in the sky because reasons. Muh friendships happen, and suddenly she's a good guy.
>>
>>25839230
I would berry my dick so far in that ass whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur
>>
>>25839230
>The first episode is 100% flashback episode.
>The viewer gets to know one unicorn stallion.
>As the episode tracks events through his life, the viewer builds a relationship with him.
>They see him overcome trials, find love, all while toiling away because of a strong sense of duty and loyalty that haven't been seen in the show thus far.
>Then comes the events of MLP episode 1.
>The eternal night and monsters set loose by Nightmare Moon destroyed his family's home.
>Low income enough already, they had to move away to the country.
>They start a farm, and he toils away trying to support his family.
>In comes Discord.
>His topsy turvy world destroys the farm and sends him halfway across the world, far away from his family.
>Then come the chaos seeds.
>Through it all, he makes it back home only to find that his family abandoned him (read: died).

>Cue episode 2.
>Twilight and friends come back home from another hard friendship mission.
>They're melting away in the spa when their cutie marks immediately start flashing again.
>Cutting the relaxation short, they head back to Twilight's castle and to the map to find an entire region is glowing.
>Confused but concerned, they head out to see what's up.
>Nothing seems especially out of the ordinary.
>What does stand out is that absolutely nobody knows who Twilight is.
>Upon further investigation by the girls, nobody knows who even their own neighbor is.
>Their cutie marks flash again, and they have to leave in a hurry.
>The map shows another glowing region, and they travel to there, facing much of the same.
>Ponies all across Equestria are losing their memories, and it seems like nobody can figure out why.
>Twilight figures out the regions are moving in a straight line which lead right to Canterlot, so they camp out where she expects the next occurrence to be.
>>
>>25842291
>The rest of the episode is them sharing memories, sort of like another clip show, but this time with scenes not seen in the show before and mostly between characters who haven't interacted much, like Fluttershy and Applejack, or Rainbow Dash and Spike, and so on.
>Then in the last minute or so, they're startled by a horrible growl.
>A unicorn--the one from the first episode--trots through the town they're stationed in with a horrible magic omitting from his horn.
>It spreads out across the whole town, and everyone who's touched by it seems to forget what they've been doing.
>Twilight casts a shield over herself and the girls, which protects them.
>The unicorn sees them all and approaches them.
>Once face to face, the episode cuts to black.

>Cue episode 3.
>The unicorn tries to take down Twilight's shield, but is easily overpowered.
>He's nearly defeated, but disappears in a flash of smoke much like Trixie.
>The mane 6 are lost. They have no idea what just happened.
>They know he'll be back, though, so they head to the next expected town.
>Sure enough, there he is.
>They confront the unicorn, and he reveals his plan.
>>
>>25842305
>He aims to make all of Equestria forget themselves, just how they forgot his family.
>When push came to shove, he and his were shoved out. While Equestria prospered, he suffered.
>Nobody gave his family a helping hoof. Nobody helped him when he needed it most.
>Now he'll take their memories, so when they need help, there will not only be anyone to help them, but not a soul to even remember why in the first place.
>There's another exchange between him and the girls.
>It's lengthy and more in depth than what season 5 ended in.
>In the end, he realizes the folly of his ways.
>He sees that he was wrong all along and should have been helping others so nobody would have to suffer like he did, but that's not enough.
>Despite admitting his wrongdoings, this is the path he chose, and whether it's right or wrong, he has to see it to the end.
>The girls use the elements of harmony on him, which ironically saps him of his own memories.
>He's taken away by the guards.
>The episode ends with the girls in the spa, but not to relax.
>They don't know if what they did--doing that to the unicorn and leaving him with the guards--was the right thing, but they acknowledged it happened and if it turned out to be wrong, they'll deal with it later.

The lesson of the episode is basically follow your goals no matter where they lead. If you're wrong, you'll be stopped, but you shouldn't rob yourself of the opportunity. Stay true to yourself. Underlying tones include being selfless and taking time to help those in need, even if you need it as well, and that not all threats have to be alicorn-tier super villains. It can be as simple as one scorned unicorn looking to get revenge on a society that forgot him.
>>
>>25839230
How the hell do you share a penny?
>>
bampu
>>
How about an episode, where many parts of equestria starts showing negative emotions. For example, hatred. All ponies starts fighting against each other and other stuff to show hate, besides the mane getting a slight change to red.
Six emotions in total, the mane six starts to look for the source of those ones, but nothing untill a unicorn tells the tale of losts elements, the "elements of disharmony".
Such elements were once in a cave, but no one knew where.
then they got inside the cabe, found out that the same unicorn was the one that released "hell" and the mane six defeated him. And locked the elements with him inside an eternal lock
I suck at these things
>>
>>25839230
>Mane 6 travel to future cyberpunk dystopian Equestria, where the divine rule of Sunbutt+Moonbut has been replaced by corporate law in the guise of many constantly bickering nations and physical, financial and cyber crime are at an all time high.
>Racial violence is ubiquitous, Equestria is at constant war with the Changelings, and the Yaks have launched a multitude of terrorist attacks, destroying he Crystal Palace in the process.
>Instead of the palace stands Appleacre Towers, headquarters of the Flim-Flam corporation, the largest and most influential organisation in Equestria, with a giant corporate militia, state-of-the-art cybernetic, genetic and nano-technical augmentation, and a controlling hand in every single organization in Equestria.
>Their secret goal is to summon the malevolent demon Bedlam (Discord's second cousin) to destroy Equestria, and to bring about Armageddon.
>Meanwhile, Scootaloo grows up to become a cop in Neo-Ponyville, but almost dies in a Griffon race riot.
>She gets seriously augmented, and goes full mall ninja in Appleacre Towers, while the Mane 6 uses the Elements of Harmony to destroy Bedlam.
>Episode ends in a Bladerunner/Sprawl Trilogy reference (V.IMPORTANT)
>Episode theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqe7jPX6DQY
>>
File: 1414333350440.jpg (54 KB, 883x555) Image search: [Google]
1414333350440.jpg
54 KB, 883x555
>>25840323
So who do Starlight and Sunset call for help?
My picks:
>Trixie
>Gilda
>Lightning Dust
>Maybe Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon
>>
>>25844576
>Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon
Why would they get kids involved?
>>
>>25844645
I couldn't think of any villainous Earth Ponies.
>>
File: suri polomare.png (192 KB, 479x596) Image search: [Google]
suri polomare.png
192 KB, 479x596
>>25844903
>>
>>25844903
Could an earth pony even be a threat.
>>
>>25844946
I couldn't think of any redeemed earth ponies.
Though I suppose Lightning Dust never got a redemption either.
Also I just like DT and SS.
>>
>>25844645
Parents are at resort and Diamond got dragged along, brought silver with her.

>>25844576
Trixie comes to Ponyville to find Twilight. Meets Starlight instead and gets wrapped up in whole thing

Sunset could be a planned visitor that Twilight left Starlight behind to greet until they could come back because of distant urgent business
>>
>>25845700
How do we get Gilda involved?
>>
>>25845827
She wanted to pay a visit to Rainbow, but dragged into thier mess instead
It would be interested to see her intract with Lightning considering thier connections with Rainbow
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.