[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished catching up with the rest of S5 from ep 22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mlp.png (299 KB, 575x594) Image search: [Google]
mlp.png
299 KB, 575x594
So I just finished catching up with the rest of S5 from ep 22 to the finale.

Overall they were all pretty mediocre except for Ep 24.
I think The Mane Attraction was the best this season had to offer, with Amending Fences in 2nd.

S5 finale was just... lackluster. Really shitty finale and weakest villain reformation.
>>
>>25838666
>weakest villain reformation
HAHAHAHAH no. Oh, don't get me wrong, that backstory and redemption for Starlight needed WAY more time. But it's still better than the instant 180 Luna and Sunset Shimmer did.
>>
File: 1449653953520-1.png (341 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
1449653953520-1.png
341 KB, 1280x713
>>25838666
Please don't tell me you're one of these people who are shit at actually watching the show and assume her whole motivation was just because she lost a friend.
>>
I wanna fuck Rarity dead
>>
You're on a complete level of retardation if you seriously thought Mane Attraction was close to the concept of good.

22 minutes of sheer GARBAGE boredom.
>>
>>25838954
How to spot a tasteless pleb
>>
>>25838970

OP doesn't need a trick to be spotted, the fact he spews molten shit out of his mouth and fingers is redflag enough.
>>
>>25838940
>lose a friend because he got his cutie mark
>now I will make everyone lose theirs!

That's it.
>>
File: 1432621118120.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1432621118120.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>25838666
>Crusaders Of The Lost Mark was shit
>I am a special little snowflake, whose name is not important
Dont you have work to do in hell?
>>
>>25840609
>I lose a friend so I make a village
>Some ponies destroyed my village so I take revenge at them
FTFY
>>
>>25838666
well satan.
>>
>>25840630
>>Crusaders Of The Lost Mark was shit
Yes

>make a whole episode about DT
>it's okay but it's a rushed musical with mediocre songs
>CMC steal DT's thunder at the end with MUH SUDDEN CUTIE MARKS OMG
>cutie marks are shit
>>
>>25840740
what the hell did you expected from a show for little girls? One of your americanese animes?

The songs arent mediocre, and the whole episode was one big musical. Get used to it faggot
>>
>>25840788
>what did you expect
Don't know? An actual adventure of self-discovery? Not some spontaneous "OMG your cutie marks!" shit at the end out of nowhere.

And yes, the songs were bland as fuck
>>
>>25840797
>An actual adventure of self-discovery
And what about DT? Even when she was such a cunt, we saw how she really was

And the cutie marks suck balls, but I dont give a flying shit. Just listen to the final song, when they get their cutie marks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.