[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
When I was in the 9th grade (I was 14 at the time) my school assigned me and my class a project to write a (simulated) letter to some one of great importance. They wouldn't be sent, as they we're just graded for content and format. I began my letter with
Dear, Princess Celestia...
After I turned it in to my teacher, I was pretty sure I would do well. The structure was in perfect format. About 5 days pass until she graded them all. When I got mine back, she gave me a D- because, and I quote, "The person you wrote this too is just a fictional cartoon character- and was rather disturbing."
>uwotm8
what do?
>>
>>25834798
>tfw people who were Bronys back when they were 14 are old enough to browse this site as horsefuckers.

I feel old.
>>
>>25834798
Call your teacher a faggot for using the wrong "to".

When the resource officer drags you to the principal's office, make sure you scream "norrrrrrmmmmiieeeesssss!" As loud as possible.
>>
>>25834838
Median age here is undoubtedly underage
>>
>>25834798
Post the letter
>>
>>25834838
>tfw I'm one of those kinds of people
>>
>>25834909
>It's true. did you know that for every 34 year old on here, there is a 2 year old toddler in his crip with a laptop?
> inb4 sucking dicks/sucking pacifier jokes
> inb4 putting shit online/in a diaper jokes
> inb4 wankin' it before walking jokes.

Shoot me.
>>
>>25834798
It means you're a fucking creep

Seriously learn some social cues, bronies.
>>
You fucking deserved it you autistic shit.
>>
>>25834798
>to someone of great importance
> celestia
> not of great importance.

Bitch, shes on the ISS. Is your fucking teacher on the ISS?
>>
>>25835399
On the other hand, it almost explains the diaper threads
>>
>>25834798
You're a fucking fagnug who doesn't hide his powerlevel. Off yourself or learn how to into not being an autistic fuckwit.
>>
>>25834798
This is hysterical if true.
First, I didn't read that she asked for a non-fictional character.

Second, post the gawd damn letter.

Third "rather disturbing..." Ok what did you write exactly? How much you like dat plot?

Fouth, Post the damn letter.
>>
>>25836666
Satan has a point...
>>
>>25834798
OP you fucking faggot she didn't grade you bad because of Celestia, she gave you a shit grade because your content, structure, format is all shit you autistic, talentless, gigantic faggot in denial
>>
>>25834798
You fucking deserved it for exposing your power level like that holy shit
>>
e
b
i
nibe
i
b
e

m
a
y
m
a
yamyam
a
m
y
a
m
>>
File: cwGQBF1382116280.jpg (222 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
cwGQBF1382116280.jpg
222 KB, 1191x670
>>25838522

gtfo
>>
>>25838522
>yamyam
>>
>>25838651

EBIN

MAYMAY

EBIN

MAYMAY

EBIN

MAYMAY

EBIN

MAYMAY
>>
File: baithulu.png (121 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
baithulu.png
121 KB, 583x583
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.