[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Spike was actually physically aged up permanently, they would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ageup.jpg (104 KB, 1024x639) Image search: [Google]
ageup.jpg
104 KB, 1024x639
If Spike was actually physically aged up permanently, they would probably be able to tell more stories with him. Maybe make it a part of an actual journey of self discovery this time.

Pic related is the ideal, just add a pair of wings
>>
Are you all thinking the same thing as i am?

I know you are
>>
>>25831546
>If Spike was actually physically aged up permanently

He would be permanently greedy. We saw what happened.
>>
>>25831627
There's no way to naturally age up as a dragon? I doubt it. His friends are his "hoard" anyway.
>>
>>25831546
"Nice legs, Stumpy!"
>>
>>25831668
Spike's new name is Waddles.
>>
Larson plz
>>
>>25831546
My own ideal would be something more like this. Naturally, minus gun and armor.

>>25831660
>His friends are his hoard
That sounds like something delightfully cheesy in a shonen action-manga kind of way. I love it.

>>25831702
Shush, you might summon Alex Hirsch.
>>
No, Spike's existence should be one of unending ridicule and endless torment.
>>
>>25832388
It's something easy enough to do.
>>
>>25831546
You know, I don't get why the whole age thing is so difficult.
The Mane Six are all young adults.
As in, just starting their careers, trying to figure out who they are.

Spike was hatched when Twilight was a kid.
That means that he'd be roughly the same age as the CMC. Maybe 2-4 years older.

There's so much vague stuff we don't know about dragons that we could easily assume that he will continue to age just like the other youths in the show.
>>
>>25832707
Yeah, he has aged basically as fast as any pony up until this point.
>>
File: He gets the pousseh.jpg (130 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
He gets the pousseh.jpg
130 KB, 500x731
Guys, please. It's only natural for us to assume that Spike is actually a Godzilla. It's clearly the most reasonable explanation about Spike out there...
>>25809943
>>25811845
>>25812036
>>25812348
>>25813051
>>25813331
>>25814149
>>25814703
>>25815017
>>25829409
>>25830135
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.