[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you want the show to end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: 1450578114009.jpg (71 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450578114009.jpg
71 KB, 1500x1000
How would you want the show to end?
>>
with the credits.
>>
>>25829817
On a cliffhanger.
>>
>>25829817
With nice song about friendship and shit.
>>
>>25829833
No, I can't deal with that agian
>>
>>25829817
If they hadn't used by then, Molly returns. Sort of a "This is where I came in."
>>
>>25829817
An ending that shows every major, supporting or other character deserving a spot.

Kinda dissapointed that the S5 finale left out so many people.
>>
>>25829817
Twilight's now Queen of Equestria, Rainbow Dash is now a regularly preforming Wonder Bolt, Rarity decides to move with Rainbow Dash and Twilight to Canterlot and lives in the Boutique there now, Pinkie Pie decides to travel with Cheese Sandwich because she feels Ponyville is empty now and the Cakes have closed shop, Derpy and Dr. Whooves get married, Lyra and Bon Bon stay close friends and chat with Twinkle Shine, Minuette, Lemon Drop, and Moondancer constantly, Scootaloo moves in with Rainbow, and Sweetie Belle lives with Rarity because their parents are getting old, Spike has left to discover himself and we never know if he ever marries Rarity, and the only main cast members left in Ponyville are the Apples and Fluttershy, and the Apple's are soon moving because of economic strains, and we get one last scene where Applejack and Fluttershy discuss their current lives over a dinner getting much needed bonding, they hug and cry, and Fluttershy leaves giving Applejack a present, which AJ opens and we zoom to see a framed picture of the full cast, and the book that opened at the beginning of the series closes on this and we get a sad version of the MLP theme played to the credits, and a thank you to all the people who made this show possible, from the writers to the bronies.
>>
Season 5's last episode ended in such a way that it seemed like the show was over.
>>
>>25830036
I like your idea anon but it seems a little...bad of an ending as it makes it sound like their lives are going to shit.
>>
>>25830127
They all do just in case the series ends.
>>
>>25829817
Daily reminder that anything beyond S2 is not canon.
>>
>>25830139
I like it. My idea was to have an episode dedicated to Twilight having to say goodbye to her friends and go be queen of equestria, with maybe a song about growing up and moving on or something. Then, at the end of the episode, we see big, deformed horse queen Twilight. She walks over to some stained glass windows depicting her friends, smiles and tears up a bit, and then end credits. I like the emphasis you put on the other characters, though.
>>
>>25830176
Like your opinion.
>>
>>25830182
Meant to reply to
>>25830036
>>
Twilight decides she doesn't want to be queen of Equestria, if that means giving up her friends...so they continue their normal lives until one pony threatens the land making a final adventure...similar to the first one they were ever on. Where they are taken to the same place they had their first adventure, reminded of their elements. Until the pony is defeated and they must leave each other.
>>
>>25829817
With "to be continued".
>>
>>25829817
>end
>>
>>25830139
>>25830182
Thanks.
I want it to be a melancholy ending, because no one ever gets what they want. In my ending they all reach their goals if they had any, but there has to be some sacrifices to reach them. And most of the background ponies have pleasant endings, but I'd make sure to point out it isn't a happily ever after for them. I want the last episode to have some realistic morals to go out with:
Friendships can eventually fade, everything changes, there is no happily ever after, and as I said, no one ever gets what they really want.
I want it to go out with a bang.
>>
Every pone becomes an alicorn.
>>
DESU, I personally would like the last episode to be set a thousand years in the future like the original ending of Babylon 5.

You could have a fully grown alicorn twilight inducting the next generation of element bearers, the cutie mark crusaders having grown into a massive organization lead by Twilight that acts like the Jedi order, a politically neutral international aid organization.

The episode could be twilight telling stories of her original friends and how they help her become the leader she is in the present.
>>
In fire and brimstone
>>
With a flash and a bang
>>
File: medium-35.png (535 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
medium-35.png
535 KB, 800x500
Everyone dies
>>
>>25830036
This is actual cancer.
>>
File: CLIFFHANGER.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CLIFFHANGER.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>25829833
>>
File: so_edgy.png (56 KB, 186x163) Image search: [Google]
so_edgy.png
56 KB, 186x163
>>25831580
>>
>>25829852
Same here.
>pic related
>>
>>25831580
>ow_the_edge.jpg
At least I understand what its referencing.
>>
>>25831622
How so?
Nice dubs.
>>
File: 1450604997721.gif (375 KB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
1450604997721.gif
375 KB, 200x184
>>25830299
Man would I become depress if that happened, ponies are my way of escaping real life, I would personally want a happy ending after one last big adventure.
>>
End?

No. The Ride doesn't end here.

All turns to scrolling credits, and then you see it.

Horse pussy.

And beyond? More marevag, under a swift sunrise.
>>
>>25830271
That's why Twilight will quit as princess in S6.
>>
>>25830302
That's a lie. That's playing Christ!
>>
"Where are you going, Twilight?"

"Just going to walk around the block. See what's happening."
>>
>>25829817
Them all ending up with lovers and having families, happily living their lives
the cmc all grown up
One last song before goodbye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414dWcj9EHY
>>
>twilight sparkles voice and nothing more
>"did you know you are my very best friends"
>tapestry like picture of the m6 hugging
>book closes
>fade to black
>>
File: opening.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
opening.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
>>25829817
>How would you want the show to end?

Honestly, with the day they take that photo in the beginning of the show.

It's going to be a another wonderful day in Ponyville. Spike, send the picture...

Basically the anit-Bebop ending.
>>
>>25833540
>Golden Oaks in the background
Hue.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.