[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since they did Zebra's, why cant they do Deer, Elk, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Deer.jpg (44 KB, 736x826) Image search: [Google]
Deer.jpg
44 KB, 736x826
Since they did Zebra's, why cant they do Deer, Elk, and other Equines?
It would make for good world building and exploration
>>
>It would make for good world building and exploration

how so
>>
File: oh-dear.png (2 MB, 1033x1024) Image search: [Google]
oh-dear.png
2 MB, 1033x1024
>>25828939
They have

You casual
>>
>>25828939
You never read the comics, did you? Cause they did deer there. It sucked.
Like really hard.
>>
>>25828939
I want to cum inside deer
>>
File: 1450322739119.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1450322739119.gif
2 MB, 277x342
>>25828965
>>25828966
>comics literally fuck over everything
This is why they are not canon
>>
>>25828939
They did Deer in the comics, the contract with Hasbro means any ideas that were first used in the comics can't be used in the show.
>>
>>25828967
/b/ had a mare thread once that got derailed by a guy who'd been fucking roadkill. Apparently he'd also wanted to cum in deer and overcame the difficulty of accessing one when he discovered a dead one on the side of the road that hadn't been there before when he passed the same spot an hour earlier. He pulled over and and dragged the thing into the woods where he could do it in the ass without being spotted. Since then he got a pickup so he could bring them home for the privacy of his own basement. Now he drives around popular deer strike areas looking for fresh hits and socializes online with others looking for fresh strikes, though they're generally in the market for the venison. Yes he took photos and I wish I hadn't seen them.
>>
File: 035.png (198 KB, 457x472) Image search: [Google]
035.png
198 KB, 457x472
>>25829088
... the fuck?
he didn't read the /k/ screecap, or something?
>>
>>25829088
Poor sod.

Cartoon>reality
>>
>>25829046
If that's true, I'd be pissed as a show writer. The comic sucking up all the ideas and literally providing nothing for world building since not canon.
>>
File: image.gif (56 KB, 397x305) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
56 KB, 397x305
>>25829098
>>
>>25828939
>Deer
>equines
>>
>>25828939
We did get yaks, and cows. Bovids seem to share a certain level of intelligence with ponies. Also, sheep did talk once, but they are basically jews put into their proper place (caged and sheered at ponies will.)
>>
>>25828939
>Zebra's

No, they did exactly one zebra, with extremely minimal backstory. They need to discuss zebras further before ever adding stuff like deer and elk.
>>
>>25829088
Necro-Beastiality.... Never really thought of it as a thing that existed until now... I'm going to sit now, away from the computer and take a break from everything until I forget it's a thing that exists...
>>
>>25828939
Partly because it's already been done, and partly because deer are Cervine, not Equine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.