[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"*hic* anon, you're *hic* drunk." >"*hic*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 45
File: 1450614881185.png (56 KB, 288x320) Image search: [Google]
1450614881185.png
56 KB, 288x320
>"*hic* anon, you're *hic* drunk."
>"*hic* g-gimme your keys a- what's your name again? Allen? Anyway *hic*, gimme your keys axle"
>>
Twilight, that was tonic water with half a shot of cheap vodka
>>
File: 1418008724110.jpg (238 KB, 1228x600) Image search: [Google]
1418008724110.jpg
238 KB, 1228x600
>>25828234
>what's your name again? Allen?
>>
>>25828274
who was allen? i don't remember
>>
>>25828274
who's allen?
>>
who's allen, seriously?
>>
File: 1352730801678.jpg (65 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
1352730801678.jpg
65 KB, 1024x652
>>25828234

Hey, Bookmark. Didn't you have wings?
>>
I want to cum inside Allen
>>
>>25828576
seriously, who's Allen?
>>
>>25828234
"..."
>"C'mon, Alfren, da keysh."
"..."
>"Hey, hey, whash wrong?"
"I can smell colors. Twilight, I CAN SMELL COLORS."
>>
File: full.png (176 KB, 918x562) Image search: [Google]
full.png
176 KB, 918x562
>>25828292
>>25828386
>>25828546
>>25828576
>>25829875
>>
>>25828234
Hey Twilight
>"Yesh ashan?"
Why don't I take you home huh? I think you've had a bit too much to drink.
>"I'rl TELL YOU ven ivsh had enufhg you fugin piesh of sheit"
Twilight. I'm taking you home NOW. people are staring at you.
>"sho? lesht em sthare. the fuk thay want anywaseeh. fuchks em. fuchskem to hell."
Alright, thats it.
>You scoop twilight up. Much to her drunken protest.
>"shtap amon, i canst walk myshelf you shhupid shis eatser.
Oh, ok. Sure. Here then, walk to the front door. I'll meet you outside.
>"Ish got thsh Alom. Im waslkhsing myshelf *burp*
>Twilght walks about 3 steps before she's already in free fall
>She's about a second away from slamming her horn into the floor before you snatch her up again
See? You can't walk for shit. Girls? I'm gonna take twilight home alright? She's not doing too well.
>"Sure anon, thanks for helpin out yall"
>"Oh thats so sweet of you anon, make sure she gets lots of water and rest!"
>"BAAAHAHAHA anon she's totally gonna spew on you. You better take a bucket with you HAHAHHA"
>"Oh Darling that is sooooooo rommmannticcc, I wish somebody would sweeep me off my feet and take me dancing. We could even-"
>"Yea yea yea CAN IT Rares! Anon are you coming to the super duper fun and special after-after party tommorow?
Uhhhhh... Maybe? Pinkie I can't party 3 fucking nights in a row
>Twilight takes the lull in movement as a signal she's arrived home
>"Shspike. take out the trashe u shhsit. ha HAAAA, shsheit. shiet da dragon, fucker. sphpike whersh my bed?"
>She starts flailing her whole body around.
>"I cant finsh the BED. IM getin rapshed! RAPE. RAPSE."
Twilight FUCKING STOP. You better not scream that shit in town or you're going to get me killed!
>>
>>25830083
>There you are, walking through town with a belligerently drunk purple pony in your arms.
>"alan, putm me down, I wantsh to. I ueh. uhhh. whatsh yur name?"
Jesus christ twi you're fucking blackout drunk. How much did you drink you crazy horse?
>"elven"
What?
>"eellllllelevenn"
I'm going to assume you mean eleven. Eleven what?
>"shhh itsh ok alam, i know yur shekrets. I wont tell anyponishes."
Sure twi. Whatever you say.
>You pull her closer to your chest and speed your pace up. You realize you'll probably have to watch over her tonight so she doesn't choke on her own vomit.
God damn it twi. you're a mess. I'm gonna have a word with your friends tommorow. Did nobody see you do this to yourself? What the hell was everyone thinking?
>"shhhhhh itsh ok anam. we... we all know, weeh. wee*HURP*
>Twilight's eyes suddenly go wide. You knew this was coming eventually. Damn it. You were so close to the treehouse.
>"Anon, i'm, i'm *BLLALARRGHGH*
>Good thing she gave you some type of warning. You already had put her down behind a bush and held her hair back as she let loose.
>"anon, i shht. I want. *SPEW* *cough* I want it to end"
>You notice that she seems to be sobering up quickly after emptying the entire contents of her stomach.
>How much cake did this pony eat? You could have sworn there was at least half a cake alone sitting behind this bush.
>Hopefully it rains soon before some poor pony finds this mess.
>You snap out of your thoughts to the sounds of a sobbing purple pony.
>"uuugh. Anon. I'm shh. I'm shorry. every.. everything is shpinning. Make it sshtop. please.
>She gives you a pleading look with tears in her eyes. You truly feel awful for her. She's not the type to get this drunk.
Twilight what the hell were you thinking
>"uuuggh i donno. make *burp* it stop anon, please"
>All you could do is rub her back while she dry heaved onto the poor bush.
>When it seemed there was no more, you gently picked her up and made your way to the library.
>>
File: 622786.gif (597 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
622786.gif
597 KB, 576x324
>>25830593
>made your way to the library
>>
Need more drunk twilight.
>>
>You were finally almost at the door of the library. Twilight has almost completely passed out in your arms.
>You try to keep your eyes and ears open for another vomit episode, but all you hear are her moans and murmurs.
>You look down at her as you approach the lantern outside the library's front door.
>You have to admit, even though her hair is discheveled and her breath smells like alcohol, cake, and stomach acid, she's kinda cute.
Twilight?
>"Unfhg"
>She winces as the light from the lantern shines in her eyes. She tries to shield herself from it by snugging her face deeper into your arms.
>Guess she's still not sober enough to talk.
>You switch her over to one arm and pull out the key she gave you for emergencies.
>Silly horse. Her insatiable need for preparedness had actually helped her this time.
>With Twilight still bundled in your arms, you make your way into the library. Its been a few weeks since you've were here last.
>Nothing has changed from the look of it. Piles of books and papers littered the table and chairs.
>Twilight must have been studying before she left to go to this party. Once a bookworm always a bookworm.
>Twilight stirred in your arms
>"aa..anon... the room won't stop spinning."
>Wow, the first coherent sentence you've heard in awhile. Am proud twily.
I know twi. I know. Let me put you down.
>You take twilight over to the couch. The couch had books and papers all over it, but you moved them aside easily enough. You plop her down, making sure she's sitting in an upright position.
>"uuggh... I feel so awful. Make it stop anon. please."
>Twilight begins to slip her way down to a lying position.
No no, Twi, you gotta sit up. The spinning won't be as bad. You can't go to sleep yet. I have to keep you up a little longer.
>Twilight seems very unhappy that you won't let her lie down
>"Bb-but... I'm so sleepy anon. I want to go to bed"
Not until i get you re-hydrated and sober enough to sleep.
>"Ugghhhh."
This was going to be a long night.
>>
>>25831012
Fuck her right now.
She wont remember a thing.

Do it.
This is your chance to get that sweet purple smart pussy.
>>
>>25831012
don't abuse book horse , ask her to turn you into a pony, or just spam magic at you.
>>
>>25831012
>You are anon. And you are taking care of your shortsighted purple pony friend Twilight Sparkle.
>She really got into it this time. Every time she starts to slink off you give her a shake and tell her to stay up
>By now she's very annoyed at you, but its for her own good.
Twilight! Stay awake. Here. Keep drinking this water.
>"But I don't want anymore. I want to sleep anon. I'm fine. I promise *Burp*
>She's still spitting up water into a bucket you placed in front of her.
>"ugggh. I don't want any more. All i do is throw it up."
Exactly twi. I'm not letting you sleep until you keep some of this water down. You'll thank me tomorrow.
>She leans back onto the couch as you take her bucket and set it down again. She's sweating a ton. It smells like the backroom of a liquor store.
>You keep a wet washcloth near, wiping her brow and face, and cleaning whatever vomit got stuck onto her fur.
>This was no enjoyable task. You kept yourself occupied by humming gently and thinking about what tomorrow would bring.
>She moves her head towards you and opens her eyes. Some of the color had returned to her face.
>"Anon?"
Yea? Whats up twi? Need the bucket again.
>"No, I think so at least."
Ok. Let me know.
>A comfortable silence washes over both of you. All you can hear is the ticking of Twilight's clocks and her ragged breathing.
>"Anon?"
>You raise an eyebrow to acknowledge you heard her.
>"Why are you doing this?"
Why am I doing what?
>"Taking care of me like this."
Oh. Well. I feel bad for you sparks. Plus this is the only thing I CAN do. I want to make sure you're better before I send you off to bed.
>She sighed and moved her hoof atop your hand.
>For the first time in a long time, she smiled.
>"Thank you. for everything. Thank you so much"
No problem twipie, somebody's gotta take care of ya huh? Here. Drink more of this.
>You hand her a glass of water, which she gulps down desperately. Seems she's finally able to keep it down.

(Captcha is 420. kek)
>>
>>25831271
slowly start jacking off that horn
>>
>>25831145
>>25831307
LOL you guys are mean. She's a drunken mess. She needs you to take care of her. Don't you wanna sit up late helping an overly drunken twilight? I know I would.
>>
>>25830803

>no wings
>pre-Tirek
>>
>>25831327
>you have to eat all the eggs
>>
>>25831271
>Again, a comfortable silence covers both of you like a warm blanket.
>She still hasn't removed her hoof from your hand, but her eyes are closed now. You gently stroke her hoof. She seems to like it.
>She opens her eyes again.
>"Anon?"
Yea?
>"Can I lie down yet? I don't think I'm dizzy anymore and I'm so tired"
Ok. Sure. Lets try to get you upstairs.
>You help twilight off the couch and onto her hooves. She actually does seem to be getting better. Besides the color returning to her face, her walking and speech has drastically improved.
Wait...
>You take her up the stairs to get to her loft. She seems very grateful that you're doing this. You see her smiling at you multiple times after you catch her on the stairs.
>She hasn't fully regained her balance yet, but its worlds better than a few hours ago.
Wait...
>"Huh?"
>Twilight groans with displeasure
>"What now anon?"
You should really wash up Twi. You'll thank me in the morning.
>"ugghh...fine. But I'll need help"
Sure. Cmon, lets get to the bathroom.
>You lead her into her small bathroom and shut the door behind you. There's not much wiggle room in here otherwise.
>You position her in front of the sink and take a second to peer into the mirror. You and her look so silly right now. You're pretty much holding all her weight while she continues to get sleepier and sleepier.
>The constant wiping of her face with the washcloth had her looking cleaner than you expected. Just one thing to do here then.
Twi?
>She half opens her eyes
>"y-yes?"
Open wide.
>"w-w-what?"
>A blush spread across her face
>"Oh... hehe. I get it"
>She had barely noticed you getting out her toothbrush and preparing it for her.
>"Anonnnnn... I don't care. I'm too tired. Please just take me to bed.
>Her blush deepens.
>"I mean. I'd like to go to bed now"
Nope. Not until you brush those teeth
>"Let me guess. I'll thank you in the morning?"
Yep
>You smile at her while she sighs.
>"I don't care though. I need sleep."
I'll do it then.
>>
>>25831490

>getting eggs barfed all over you by an utterly nauseated Twilight

Not a chance. That's post-hangover breakfast.
>>
File: 1447842313311.jpg (210 KB, 733x733) Image search: [Google]
1447842313311.jpg
210 KB, 733x733
>>25831522
>forcing someone piss drunk to brush their teeth
the taste of the toothpaste alone would cause me to throw up again

also, life advice: if you drank peppermint schnapps the day before and you threw up/were close, DON'T brush in the morning. it'll send you over the edge for sure
>>
File: 1401842174777.jpg (216 KB, 970x1139) Image search: [Google]
1401842174777.jpg
216 KB, 970x1139
>>25831563
i was referencing the very popular egg screencap on account of how the anon i replied to was whiteknighting
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>25831522
brush brush
>>
>>25831522
>>25831522
>Twilight is too tired to argue with you.
>She's barely awake as you try to coax her mouth open with the tip of the toothbrush.
Cmon twi we're so close to the finish line. Just open your mouth so I can brush your damn teeth.
>She opens her eyes yet again just to glare at you, and reluctantly opens her mouth.
You really will thank me in the morning.
>"uggh shuh ub anob"
>She can barely speak with the toothbrush in her mouth
>You have to admit, it’s super cute.
>After a thorough cleaning, you move her head back over to the sink.
Spit.
>Twilights eyes crack open a micrometer
Twilight! Spit. We’re almost done.
>The blush returns to her face brighter than ever.
>She spits out the toothpaste, getting it all over her chin
>”Ugghg, are we done yet?”
Almost sweetie.
>Her eyes open widely as she registers what you just said
>Now you’re the one blushing. Whoops. That kind of came out as a force of habit when you used to do this for your little sister.
I uhh. Here just let me get this off your chin.
>Her eyes are now fully open, and you see her trying to avoid your gaze
>You take a tissue and wipe her face, all while trying to ignore her heart pounding against your forearm.
See? All done.
>You try to ignore the fact that your heart is racing as well. Maybe its just nerves. It had to be almost 3am by this point.
>You had to admit, you were starting to fall asleep too.
>Twilight's head starts to slowly fall onto the counter.
>She rests her head there as her breathing starts to slow down again
>Time to get this pony into bed.
>You pick her up in your arms again, surprising her with your sudden spring to action.
>She looks into your eyes for a second but she can't seem to keep her eyes from whatever is behind you.
>The blush on her face was pretty much permanent by now.
>>
File: 1436831511922.png (496 KB, 900x923) Image search: [Google]
1436831511922.png
496 KB, 900x923
>>25831522
Ya know what else she'll thank him for in the morning? Weed lmao. No seriously there is not a thing on earth as effective at helping with a hangover than pot, kills the shakes and aches, makes your stomach strong enough for food and jumpstarts your non existent hangover appetite which will help you feel shit tons better.
>>
>>25831570
She's not piss drunk. Anon's been up with her for hours at this point. She's just a slightly buzzed and hungover sleepy pone.
>>
File: 1449910323610.jpg (10 KB, 186x163) Image search: [Google]
1449910323610.jpg
10 KB, 186x163
>>25831690
GIVE HER THE DICK
HOLY SHIT EVEN AFTER THE DRUNKENESS DECREASING SHE IS RECEPTIVE
DO IT
>>
File: 1448213968241.png (1 MB, 953x1246) Image search: [Google]
1448213968241.png
1 MB, 953x1246
>>25831693
fuck outta here hippie
>>
>>25831327
No getting laid is the most important thing of all.
>>
>>25831690
>Finally you get the sleepy pony over to her bed
>Phew. What a night. It dawns on you just how tired you are.
>You yawn loudly as you place her gently between the sheets.
>The sigh of relief she lets out is beyond adorable. You can't help but smile at the look on her face. She looks so goofy and carefree. You suppress the urge to climb in there with her.
>It looks so comfortable. SHE looks so comfortable. You start to miss the warm feeling of her in your arms.
Twi?
>"uggnh, let me sleeeeeeep"
You need anything before I head downstairs?
>"uhh...."
>She smacks her lips together.You can tell what shes bout to ask for.
>"How about a glass of water for my bedside table?"
Sure. I'll be right back. Try to rest.
>You make your way down to the kitchen. To your surprise, you see spike there giggling to himself while eating a bunch of gems.
Hey spike.
>"Oh hey anon, whats up man! Just having some light snackage before bed."
>He snickers and tries to avoid looking you in the eye.
Spike.....
>"Uhh... yes anon?"
Why do you smell like hard liquor?
>The look on spikes face was one of pure horror.
>"Uhh, maybe its just uhh. I don't. Its..."
Look at me.
>This little dragon is FUCKED UP. He can barely look you in the eyes without giving away just how drunk he is.
Goddamn it spike. How?
>"Uhhm. Well. I kinda had some of the "Other" punch. I mean I didn't mean to, its just that pinkie didn't really label them and uhh, shit. IM SORRY ANON. PLEASE DONT TELL TWILIGHT.
>You smile at him and laugh.
Don't worry little dude, your secret is safe with me. Just make sure you clean up after yourself. Twilight is gonna be super hungover and not in the mood for it tomorrow morning.
>"Thanks anon, don't worry. How is Twi by the way?"
She'll live. I had to nurse her for a few hours. Not the most fun thing in the world. Do me a favor and check if I missed any stains?
>"Aww cmon why do-"
>You glare at him and invite him to protest
>"I mean. Sure. No problem. Hehe. Sorry."
Goodnight man.
>>
File: 1448858337075.png (169 KB, 534x500) Image search: [Google]
1448858337075.png
169 KB, 534x500
>>25831755
Do you like misery? I don't drink heavily unless I know I got weed for when I wake up wishing that my very existence disappears in the flash of bright light and heat of our own dying sun. Advil and water will help a fraction of a bowl of weed. Any serious drinker knows this.
>>
>>25831832
>You carefully make your way back up to Twilight's loft with a very full glass of water.
>She'll definitely need it one way or another. You just hope she won't spill it over trying to take a drink.
>Your mind wanders to the events of the night. Twilight getting super drunk for almost no reason in sight, you taking her behind the bush to puke her brains out, the hours you spent nursing her on the couch.
>Your mind wanders to the teeth brushing episode... Did you go too far?
>Before tonight, you and Twi hadn't had much physical contact before an occasional hug and twister night. But that didn't count.
>Carrying her around like a little ragdoll, nursing her, brushing her teeth. Did you go too far tonight? You've never seen her blush like that before.
>And her heartbeat. That moment when you felt her heart practically slamming into your forearm. Why was her heart beating so damn hard? And why was yours too?
>Oh. You've been outside Twilight's door for a few minutes now. You curse yourself for your daydreaming (Or nightdreaming I guess in this case.).
>You take a deep breath and gently make your way inside, careful not to wake her if she's already awake.
>Not too surprisingly, she seems to be out cold. Poor thing. This was some night for her.
>You tiptoe your way over to her bedside table, glass of water in hand.
>As you place it down, you take the time to glance at her sleeping form.
>Her mane was messy; fur still matted from the washcloth you used to clean her with.
>You can barely see her in the dim light of the room, but you can still make out her delicate features.
>Her cute little nose. Her soft fur. Her delicate jaw line. Her pretty eye lashes. The way her bangs fell onto her neck just right. The adorable way she slept with her mouth slightly ajar
>You were completely entranced by her. She really was something else.
>As much as she tried to avoid it, you saw her in a different light tonight.
>You've never seen her so desperately in need of help.
>>
>>
>>25832015
>You were happy to see her finally get some much needed sleep.
>She looked so peaceful. Again you fight the urge to crawl in there with her. She looked so warm. So damn comfortable.
>You wanted to move in behind her and pull her to your chest. Feel her warm fur tickle you and keep you toasty.
>She was so damn irresistible. You suddenly realize your heart is beating faster.
>You starting making the effort to walk away, but something stops you.
>You want to touch her. Maybe a quick pat on the head before you go down. You were just making sure she was ok. Right?
>The rational side of you was fighting a losing battle.
>She looks so damn soft. Your heart is pounding in your ears.
>What the fuck is happening?
>Before you know it you're kneeling beside her bed with your hand outstretched.
>You move her bangs away with a light touch of your finger.
>Surprisingly, she seems to react to it. Making you immediately regret your decision.
>"nnnh- annoonn"
>She's calling your name? Oh god.
>What if she wakes up and finds you groping her or something? She'll probably take it the wrong way.
>You should leave. NOW. You've already made this weird tonight. You feel an overwhelming urge to run away.
>But the more you look at her, the more you realize you can't.
>You have to have just one little touch. You want to reach your hand to the fire and hope it doesn't burn you.
>Your heart is in your throat now.
>Here goes.
>You take your hand an gently run it through her hair.
>There! Thats it. RUN. GET AWAY. RUN AWAY! Thats all you needed right? Right?
>Why aren't you leaving then?
>>
>>25832183
Now gently put a bowl of eggs beside her bed and leave a note that she has to eat them all.
>>
File: 1441929333133.png (363 KB, 836x748) Image search: [Google]
1441929333133.png
363 KB, 836x748
This is some adorable shit.
>>
>>25832183
>"mmmmm"
>Oh god that sultry little moan of pleasure. She's loving the feel of your touch. Something deep inside of you is welling up.
>Fascination, appreciation, caring, affection... desire.
>If your heart wasn't hanging out your mouth by now you'd be surprised.
>You're addicted. You gently rub your hands against the side of her face. Every touch is ecstasy. Every time you incite a response the feelings you're having grow stronger.
>You look at her lips. So supple, slightly moist and glistening in the moonlight. This wasn't a joke anymore.
>You find yourself wanting to close that gap. Kiss her while she's asleep.
>Damn it. What the hell are you doing? She's half drunk still. You couldn't do that to her.
>You take your hand away and Twilight reacts to the loss of the sensation.
>She's tossing and turning now, looking for the sweet embrace of your hand.
>You wait a moment before you get up to leave. But not before whispering a barely audible "Goodnight my little twily"
>All you can hear is your heartbeat. Your head is fuzzy as you turn to leave.
>You make it to her doorknob.
>Just as you go to turn the handle, you hear her voice.
>"Wait."
>Your whole brain just shat itself as you realized what was happening.
>You turn around to see Twilight sitting there with her eyes open, transfixed on your shadowy form.
>"So it wasn't a dream then."
>OH GOD OH GOD ABORT, ABORT. THIS IS THE END. TIME 4 SEPPUKU. GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER.
>>
>>25832292
nigga the fuck were you thinking

thats like full retard
>>
>>25832292
QUICK THE WINDOW! JUMP!
>>
File: 2spoopy4me.png (141 KB, 310x323) Image search: [Google]
2spoopy4me.png
141 KB, 310x323
>>25832292
>OH GOD OH GOD ABORT, ABORT. THIS IS THE END. TIME 4 SEPPUKU. GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER.
>>
>>25832292
Thought anon was gonna go full creep for a moment there. Glad he didn't.
>>
File: large[1].png (419 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
419 KB, 1024x768
>>25832292
Uhh! Sorry for waking you! I was just uhh, bringing that water up. its on your bedsidetablebecarefulokgoodnight!
>You reach for the doorknob again in a panic, but you are way too unhinged and can't seem to turn the damn thing
>NO! THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING. OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! USE YOUR FUCKING HAND YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT
>"Anon."
>OH GOD! She's looking right at you. What do you do? She must have felt what you were doing, she must have heard you say goodnight. >Oh FUCK this is a nightmare! Why did you have to touch her!? FUCKING IDIOT.
>"Stay with me."
>Ww-ww-wha... what? Did she just ask you to stay with her?
>Your heart is about to explode. Its beating so fast now that you almost want to puke.
What?
>She opens her mouth, and barely a whisper escapes from it, but there is no denying what you hear
>"Anon, please...hold me"
>She's sleeptalking right? Hah! Of course. You should just ignore her and get the fuck out of there. Right? Of course! Its so simple!
>Why are you walking towards her bed? Wait... wait, what are you doing?
>Suddenly you feel her pull your hand over towards her face again.
>Electricity shoots through you as she forces you to pet her just below the chin.
>You stand there in complete awe. Is this really happening? You must have fallen sleep beside her bed right?
>She gives you a sleepy smile. You're going to need to be tested for a heart defect after this, you know it.
>All you can hear is the beating of your heart and the shallow breathing you both exhale into the room.
>She giggles in the most adorable way. You can't stop petting her under her chin. Its like drugs.
>Slowly she pushes her hoof down. Your hand is tracing her delicate neckline now. She moves it further down to where her heart is.
>Its beating just as fast as yours is.
>>
>>25832420
>>
File: 1446969820489.jpg (24 KB, 642x480) Image search: [Google]
1446969820489.jpg
24 KB, 642x480
>>25832420
I hope this is going in a certain direction.
The direction it should have gone in to begin with.
>>
File: 1442522463664.jpg (344 KB, 1138x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442522463664.jpg
344 KB, 1138x1024
>>25832420
>"annonnn...."
>Her voice is so quiet yet so filled with emotion. It sounds sweeter than the voice of the heavens.
>You can feel her heartbeat thumping away on your hand.
>The fact that she pulled your hand down just to feel her heartbeat.
>Oh god its too much. All your inhibitions are fucked. Its over anon. The need for her has far overcome any other thoughts you have in your head.
>Twilight... Oh god. This pony will be the end of you.
T-twi...
>You can barely even let out any air. It feels like its all caught in your chest.
>She brings her other hoof over to you, offering it as a way of saying "come over here"
>And that is exactly what you did.
>You were practically in her bed before she rescinded her hoof and pulled you down into it.
>You almost fell right on her. She was pinned down right under you with the cutest little smile on her face.
>She glanced to her side and moved the covers so you could get in.
>Another adorable smile.
>She breathlessly calls out your name again. It is the sweetest sound you've ever heard. You stare deep into her purple irises.
>Look at her, god she's so fucking beautiful.
>There are barely any words exchanged between you two now, besides the occasional moan or satisfied sigh.
>The sound of the bedsheets moving only enhanced the ear ringing silence in the room.
>It was just you and her in here. Door shut tight. The thought of it made you shudder.
>You settled in right next to her, the warm feeling of her fur and slight coldness of her sheets sending waves of pleasure through you.
>Just as she did to you, you did to her.
>You took her hoof and brought it to your heart.
>The look on her face was all you needed for confirmation.
>You wordlessly inched closer to one another, the feeling of your beating hearts growing stronger with every inch between you shrinking.
>"oh anonnn, I'll be "Your little twily"
>She heard it. Dear lord. BE STILL MY ALMOST RUPTURED HEART.
>>
>>25832595
Not everything has to invole sex. Just enjoy the cute.
>>
File: squishy fun.png (56 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
squishy fun.png
56 KB, 500x628
>>25832596
>"oh anonnn, I'll be "Your little twily">>25832609
No fuck man unf GOD GIVE IT TO HER
FUCK
UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>25828234
>*hic*
Are you 12? Have you even ever been drunk?
>>
>>25832596
>Your faces were so close to one another. You could still smell the toothpaste and slight tinge of alcohol on her breath. But you probably smelled the same.
>Her hot breathe tickled your lips. Even the sound of her breathing excited you to no end. >Those luscious lips were calling you. You wanted nothing more but to seize them once and for all. But there was something inside of you that wanted to wait.
>You wanted her to make the move. And it seems like she feels the same about you.
>This standstill was somehow more exciting than all the buildup before
>You both inched so close to one another, sharing breath but still not closing the gap.
>Her eyes fluttered. That coy little pony. She was going to give in first. You had to win this little battle.
>To your surprise, she was being as stubborn as Rainbow Dash about this. It was the sweetest of any competition you've been in though. And probably the most rewarding.
>"Haaaaa"
>More hot breath shared between you as you pulled her even closer under the bedsheets.
>This was too damn erotic. Your little guy grew 10 sizes this day. You never knew you could even BE this hard.
>You wanted to know if she was excited too. >You wanted to reach down there and see for yourself. But good things come to those who wait.
My little twily...
>She giggles again. The cuteness is too much to bear. You almost lose the "competitiion" and close the gap.
>You need to taste her lips, but you want to be the victor here.
>That was, until she uttered one small little phrase.
>>
>>25832728
inb4 John Cena
>>
File: Sweating Japanese Guy.gif (999 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
Sweating Japanese Guy.gif
999 KB, 250x197
>>25832728
ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod
>>
File: 1448807359386.jpg (50 KB, 414x412) Image search: [Google]
1448807359386.jpg
50 KB, 414x412
>>25832747
>>
File: and-his-name-is-john-cena-1.png (481 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
and-his-name-is-john-cena-1.png
481 KB, 600x700
>>25832728
>>
>>25832728
FINE. Everyone wins.

>"I love you"
>Oh god. She really said it. All the will power you had to resist her went right by the wayside.
Oh god twilight. I love you too.
>Thats all you needed to hear. Who cares if you lost, you get to taste the sweet nectar of her lips.
>"Oh anon, you were so sweet to take care of tonight"
Oh stop. I wanted to.
>"Well. I just want to make sure you feel repayed for your kindness"
>She beams the cutest little smile at you before she pecks you again.
>"Now hold me. The first part of having your own little pony is holding her tightly.
>You can only smile.
>This is the best day of your life.
>>
>>25832728
Now for the degenerates like me:

>"Make me your little pony"
>BRAIN ANON TO PENIS ANON, SYSTEMS CRITICAL. WE CANT HOLD OUT UP HERE. WE NEED AN EMERGENCY OVERRIDE. PENIS ANON? COME IN! PENIS ANON! NO! THE PRESSURE IS TOO GREAT. SHE CANT TAKE IT. ITS ABOUT TO BLOW!
>Fuck. THIS.
>Much to twilight's surprise, you lose the battle. You lose HARD, crash and burn style baby.
>You grab the back of her head and lock lips with her. Oh god the taste of those sweet lips was better than anything in recent memory.
>Your tongue forces its way into her mouth.
>She moans into your at the sudden fierceness of your advance.
>This is it. This is your little pony now. And you needed to claim her.
>Over and over again your tongues battle for dominance.
>You fucking need this. So bad.
>The breath between you seems hotter than ever.
>You open your eyes only to see Twilight's shut tight, focused on the full on tongue assault.
>You can't believe how much this is turning you on.
>FUCK. You need to control yourselves. You're both still drunk. You can't go this far. But you can't stop yourself.
>You put your hands to her face while you kiss the hell out of her.
>What happens next was the biggest test to your resolve you think you've ever experienced.
>Twilight forcefully takes your hand on her hoof and starts to move it down again.
>Oh god, you were supposed to be stopping, how the fuck are you gonna stop now?
>She puts it on her heart again. Phew, you thought this was-
>And then yet another forceful push, but this time with her magic.
>HOLY SHIT, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. OOOHHH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS HAPPENING.
>"annonn."
>Suddenly you feel an intense wetness and warmth. It takes you only seconds to realize where her magic was taking you.
>She takes both hooves and grabs your face, making you look straight into her eyes.
>This was too much. You were either going to ravage her or cum in your pants.
>>
>>25832627

Cartoon drunk is generally hiccuping and flushed.
>>
File: nigga thats kawaii.jpg (33 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
nigga thats kawaii.jpg
33 KB, 960x480
>>25832420
>>
>>25832946
>The warm fizzyness of her magic mixed well with the heat and tightness you felt around your fingers.
>She's making your hand enter tight little slit. All while forcing you to stare deep into her eyes.
f-fuckkk t-twilight.. ughhhh
>All you could let out is throaty grunts while she breathlessly panted away.
>Then, out of nowhere, she slipped your fingers deep from within her with a satisfying pop.
>You were confused for a second, until you felt where her magic was pulling your hand.
>"Open wide" she said with a sexy little smirk.
>Now it was your turn to blush. That little bitch was mocking you during the heat of the moment.
>You opened your mouth to start to laugh, but couldn't seem to get any words out.
>Your fingers were too busy being forced into your mouth
>"Taste me"
>The magic grip on you ceased, but she didn't need it anymore.
>Hungrily you lapped at your fingers, trying to suck every little bit of her flavor off of them.
>She was still forcing you to look deep into her eyes.
>The whole situation had you achingly hard.
>Little did she know, she just opened pandora's box. Or maybe it had already been open the second you crawled into bed. You weren't ready to ponder such things, you had other work to do.
>The taste of her was delicious. Slightly sweet, with a nice earthiness and tinge of salt.
>You wanted to clean her up, taste her right from the source. And thats exactly what you were going to do.
>>
File: intense sweating.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
intense sweating.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>25833074
>she wants you to taste her pussy juice
FUCKING YES
UUUUNFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: 1449635789455.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449635789455.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>25831930
>risking prison rape time just to burn a plant to avoid a hangover
>>
>>25833074
>You threw the blanket to the floor. Fuck it. You'll only just make them sweaty and covered with juices.
>This was it. Time to taste the fruits of your labor.
>"Yes...please, do it anon, taste your little pony"
>This pony knows how to make you diamonds, as if you aren't already diamonds. I mean seriously. Its starting to hurt.
>Almost as if she read your mind, your pants unzip and your member pops out from their own volition.
>Oh wait. Her horn is glowing. Fuck yes.
>You waste no time in tasting the sweet nectar of your little purple pony.
>It drips down your face as twi slowly starts to jerk your throbbing erection with her magic.
>You make sure to taste every little crevace, every slight fold. There is nothing better than this taste. You need it.
>Her moans start to assault your ears. For a second you almost care about the volume, but it feels too damn good for you to care. Spike was a deep sleeper anyway.
>More juices pour of out your little pony, and you waste no time to hungrily lap it up.
>Her tight little cunt winks around your tongue.
>Any time her clit escapes its little hood, you take your whole mouth around it.
>She screams in pleasure every time you do it.
>But you want to make her cum hard.
>Right on queue her clit makes its way out from its hiding place.
>But this time, as it was about to recede, you took your lips and applied a sucking pressure.
>Twilight gasps hard and throws her head back, her moans filling the room.
>You weren't going to let that clit back into its hood. You were going to suck on it until twilight finished on your face.
>But you added yet another level of pleasure. You began to hum just like before, but this time, right onto her clit.
>Twilight knew better to let her screams escape. She grabs the pillow you were laying on and throws it over her head as she reaches her limit.
>She lets the mind numbing orgasm rock her world while she furiously tries to muffle it with the pillow.
>>
File: 1444312714070.png (143 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1444312714070.png
143 KB, 672x434
>>25833232
>>
>>25832946
b-bruh
>>
File: 1446926837423.jpg (75 KB, 336x360) Image search: [Google]
1446926837423.jpg
75 KB, 336x360
>>25833232
Jesus Christ man this is the fastest green I've ever seen, you must be really inspired. Or copying something I don't know.
>>
File: Lunchbox, get aload of this guy.jpg (75 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Lunchbox, get aload of this guy.jpg
75 KB, 1024x576
>>25833146
You might be a faggot, if I'm being quite honest here, family.
>>
>>25833349
ouch i dropped my phone
>>
>>25833232
>The torrent she released was way to copious to gulp down. It dribbled down your chin as you desperately drank your fill.
>The precum that dripped down your shaft was already starting to pool at the base.
>Twilight had already taken notice of that though.
>Before you could even recover from the onslaught of her orgasm, twilight was suckling at the tip of your member.
UNNHHHHH
>It was all you could say as you felt her warm tongue tease your cock.
>Fuuuuck. Twilight. Don't stop. Please. Thats what you would have said if you weren't making guttural grunts like a wild animal.
>You had gone neglected this entire time, and the amount of foreplay already had you ready to burst.
>As if the stimulation alone wasn't enough, twilight's technique had you gasping for air
>How the FUCK did she learn how to do this? Books? She's a natural.
>Her licks swirl around the base of your shaft and she deeply sucks at your swollen member.
>You're so close. This was the best blowjob you've ever had. That was, until she brought out the nuclear bomb of blowjob technique.
>Suddenly you felt her take it all. Quickly, with almost no difficulty.
>Its almost like she knew just how you liked it.
>I could see the smirk she wore on her face, even with my cock deep down her throat. She knew just how great this was for me.
>Again and again she slammed it down her throat. The pressure building up with blinding you.
>You could only let out one more grunt before you erupted into her throat; involuntarily bucking her hips while she willingly choked on your throbbing member.
>She milked it to the last drop. All while keeping eye contact.
>Your member popped out of her mouth with force. She finally took a deep breath as we both basked in the afterglow of our orgasms.
>She giggled as you locked tongues.
>You could taste eachother's flavor, but you didn't care.
>You had your sweet little pony in your arms, and that was all you needed.

THE END.
>
>>
>>25833232
>Any time her clit escapes its little hood
HOL UP HOL UP
>>
File: 1430109241613.png (239 KB, 771x906) Image search: [Google]
1430109241613.png
239 KB, 771x906
>>25833349
I literally am writing it as I go along. That's why my accuracy dropped by the end.

Thank you!

My fucking head hurts.
>>
>>25833378
when did twilight suddenly become so domineering
>>
>>25833414
I don't know. Fuck. I was looking at that pinkgagy stuff on derpibooru last night and had to do a deepthroat scene.
>>
>>25833390
Then congratulations, I'll save this somewhere for future needs
I'm sitting in my parents sofa and I'm considering masturbating
>>
>>25833449
Greet your parents from me.
>>
>>25833449
>You'll never make it as a writer unless you make some anon fap to your greentext

Well guys. I did it. I'm officially grade A autistic. At least this time I'm not a leech and actually contributed.
>>
>>25833509
You did good for a one shot green. Keep it up, write more and try to vary your sentences up a little.
You've got potential, you just have to use it to thrive.
>>
>>25833525
You got it anon. I try not to be repetitive but it happens anyway. Especially when I'm forcing it out for almost 7 hours. KEK.
When I do make a pastebin. I'll post it in the twily thread. With an edited lewd and non lewd version.
>>
>>25833146
Unless you're trafficking, the most you'll get is a couple months county time, usually at 2 to five for one served or day for day on probation.
>>
File: 1450653398240.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450653398240.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>25833378
Nigger we need the final act
P ===> V NOW
>>
>>25833567
That's still enough time for Bubba to insert his big black cock inside your tender little anus.
>>
>>25833449
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>25833567
And then your chances for good employment are permanently fucked.
>>
File: rape.gif (93 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
rape.gif
93 KB, 502x600
>>25833378
>>
>>25833366
>faggot
You do know I'm not against it being legalized right?
I'm just not retarded enough to actually smoke it when it is still illegal and don't see how other people can be that retarded.
>>
File: 1450067144747.jpg (110 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450067144747.jpg
110 KB, 640x480
m-muh dick
>>
>>25833583
Nah, that's a myth. Unless you're being a serious bitch people in county just want to do their time and go home. The biggest problem is boredom.

>>25833599

I have a record and my boss (biomedical manufacturer) couldn't care less. As long as you're honest and not a dick, most people don't.
>>
File: 1402119518746.gif (495 KB, 867x475) Image search: [Google]
1402119518746.gif
495 KB, 867x475
>>25833146
I also get shitfaced in public, it's a God damn college campus there's alot of shit that would technically land me a few days or at least a night in jail but guess what? The popo don't fucking care.
>>
>>25833378
Did i seriously switch person views halfway though? Holy fucking shit. Its obvious i was forcing the rest of this.

I'm fucking exhausted after that.
>>
>>25828274
Our glorious Alanposting has returned
>>
>>25833826
Me too. Probably for different reasons, though.
>>
>Be divorced
>Live alone
>Get drunk and read this shit
>Realize you will never love again
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>25834322
Things'll get better, Anon. Or you'll die. Either way.
>>
>>25829897
It's Applestand Allen, now.
>>
>>25834322
dubs confirmes earth is gay
>>
>>25834322
Jesus christ anon. I'm sorry.
>>
This shit is riddled with errors. I'll fix it for a pastebin sometime. Look out for it in the nightly twilight autism thread.
>>
>>25833509
does it count if you've fapped to your own green before multiple times?
>>
>>25838540
no, it has to be another anon, thats when you know you did a good fapable green
>>
Bump to share it with more faggots
>>
>>25838540
That feel when your own green gives you butterflies and an erection....
>>
>>25834322
Dude you shouldn't take any of this very seriously though. I don't think its true that you can never find love again in this world. Don't despair anon.
>>
>>25830593
>>"anon, i shht. I want. *SPEW* *cough* I want it to end"

Haha. Oh god I know that feeling. Not from being drunk but from food poisoning. I remember I kept screaming out "WHY" between barf-intervals.
>>
>>25829875

>twilight is drunk as fuck
>anon is on 2 tabs of LSD

I like it.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (151 KB, 731x861) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
151 KB, 731x861
>>25833378

Hot damn that was pretty intense.

Thanks writefag.
>>
>>
>>25840722
I know the feeling from both. just vomiting so much it hurts. Thats why I felt i had to write it like that
>>
>>25841041
NO TWILY THATS THE DEVILS JUICE. REMEMBER LAST TIME?
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.