[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shining Armor Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 26
File: 1449373523994.png (363 KB, 1641x936) Image search: [Google]
1449373523994.png
363 KB, 1641x936
Because why not, lets have one

also check'em
>>
I wish I was a mare so I could be impregnated by his thick, hot seed and carry his foal.
>>
File: 1450243377521.gif (2 MB, 205x221) Image search: [Google]
1450243377521.gif
2 MB, 205x221
>>25828231
Already off to a flying start
>>
>>25828238
Don't act like you wouldn't tenderly caress and kiss that big, plump ballsack of his.
>>
File: 1448865586246.png (1 MB, 1574x1530) Image search: [Google]
1448865586246.png
1 MB, 1574x1530
>>25828248
>Tenderly caress his ballsack
>>
>>25828257
What goes through someones head when they art making this?

Im hoping a bullet at this point
>>
>>25828257
Hey man that's not cool
>>
>>25828283
Most artists are unstable.
>>
File: deathbysnusnu.gif (289 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
deathbysnusnu.gif
289 KB, 300x162
>>25828257
>>25828283
>Derpibooru.org
>Turn all filters off
>artist:lostdragon01
Enjoy.
Or not.
Kind of a mix really.
>>
Pairing him with Spike is disgusting. I dislike when people do that.
>>
>>25828537
>He didnt like the comic
>>
File: 1446917849402.png (815 KB, 4800x4800) Image search: [Google]
1446917849402.png
815 KB, 4800x4800
>>25828257
fimfiction.net/story/74790/crown-jewels
>>
File: 4e9.png (696 KB, 312x454) Image search: [Google]
4e9.png
696 KB, 312x454
>>25828572
Who writes this shit?
>>
>>25828231
That's Cadance's job.

...don't you just want to get him excited a little, before unleashing him on his pretty wife?
>>
File: 1450617611102.png (545 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
1450617611102.png
545 KB, 512x768
>>25828572
>>
>>25828572
I love it!
>>
>Make a thread about best husbando
>Devolves into shitposting within 2 posts
>>
>>25828709
>not wanting to be impregnated by his superior seed and bear his child
>>
File: 1450620770122.jpg (1 MB, 2886x1400) Image search: [Google]
1450620770122.jpg
1 MB, 2886x1400
Is shiny a big guy?
>>
>>25828740
No, but this one is.
>>
File: original.jpg (18 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
18 KB, 720x352
>>25828751
So wait, is he big, or the other one small?
>>
>>25828597
>you will never leave him quivering on the edge of release, while Cadance giggles and presents herself
>with an aroused snort he leaps on his wife, thrusting powerfully in basic lust
>you will never gently cup his foalmakers as he lifts a hindleg, grasps Cadance's neck and finishes inside her
>>
>>25828760
why even live
>>
>>25828754
He is a big guy
>>
>>25828760
I hate cuck stories, but damn. That's hot
>>
>>25828779
How is that a cuck story?

He's having sex with his wife, and you're just there to enjoy the sidelines
>>
>cuck
Calm down; nobody's cucking anyone. Let's just enjoy being with our favourite ponies, and sharing their love?

...like maybe lifting Cadance's hindleg from where she flopped onto the sheets, and - with a look from an exhausted Shining - gently kissing her inner thigh while he thanks his wife. Maybe Cadance even impulsively closes her hindlegs around your neck, leaving you wrapped in Cadence-and-Shining-scented warmth, only to yelp and release you as you gently nip her nipple between your teeth. Wouldn't that be nice?
>>
File: shining armor3.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
shining armor3.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
I just want to brush his fur and wash his mane, give him a massage and trim his hooves, then clean his ears while he rests his head on my lap.

No gay shit.
>>
>>25828847
>scrubbing him up before a special evening with the wife
Aww.
>>
>>25828847
>not giving him a big kiss.

nigger, fuck you
>>
>>25828880
Maybe that's a given, straightening out his neat red dress uniform at the same time before shoo-ing both ponies out of the door and into the awaiting carriage.

It's not every day a ritzy, glitzy, all-the-luxury restaurant opens up in the Crystal Empire, but who better to cut the ribbon on the Prancing Pony's opening night? Table for two is a given, and of course - don't wait up.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1448234149271.png (105 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
1448234149271.png
105 KB, 800x561
What about Stallion butts? Their pretty top tier.
>>
>>25829227
I don't think Shining would have that much of a horsebutt. Firm, powerful, Guard-trained hindlegs, though, maybe softened just a little by Palace life.

Now his rod and balls, on the other hand...
>>
File: shining armor2.png (380 KB, 910x1649) Image search: [Google]
shining armor2.png
380 KB, 910x1649
>>25828855
>not being the only knight in Equestria
>not sharing the special relationship between a rider and his steed
>not realizing this is totally Cadence's fetish and she's been secretly working to bring you both together the whole time
>>
File: 1441941945363.png (51 KB, 297x234) Image search: [Google]
1441941945363.png
51 KB, 297x234
>>25829246
This guy knows where the good stuff is.
>>
File: banner2.png (6 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
banner2.png
6 KB, 300x100
Pic Related
>>
>>25829246
Plushy behinds run in the Sparkle family.
>>
>>25828760
>you will never trail kisses upward and along Cadence's neck while Shining energetically ruts her from above, each thrust firmly pressing her downward
>she eventually lifts her neck high, spreading her wings and wailing in release
>Shining reaches down and pushes his lips against yours as, with a final, powerful thrust, he erupts inside his wife
delicious Cadence sandwiches
>>
i just like the idea of making him cum. gently grasping and rubbing along his lengthy, hardening shaft and rolling his sizable nutsack in my palm until he groans and paints his wife's muzzle with his seed

then cuddles with both afterward
>>
>>25830100
This, to be honest, shaking my head, family
>>
Check EM
>>88
>>
>>25830188
clap
>>
This was posted in a thread last night. Shit went to archive right away. Here.

>Well, its finally the day. The day you man up and decide to tell Shining the big news.
>You had invited shining over a few hours before. Twilight had told you that he was visiting and that this was "The perfect time".

>You begrudgingly agreed with her. Now is better than later. But still... You weren't good at this kind of thing.
>You have no idea how shining is going to react. You were wary of the way he over-reacted to things.
>Well... You were running out of time. Its now or never.
>"Anon?"
>Shit, what if he reacted poorly. what if he punched you straight in the nose and broke it with his massive hoof. What if-
>"Anon!"
>Shining snapped you straight out of your train of thought. Oh yea. He's right here in front of you. Dumbass.
>"Anon are you alright man?"
>"Uhh, sorry shining. I'm just spacing out today. Hows the tea?"
>"I gotta say, and I know I say this alot, but... This is some bomb ass tea anon"
>"Yea yea, I know already. Its the same tea as last time"
>He gazes at you inquisitively.
>"So what'd you call me over to your humble abode for? Just to hang out?"
>Sigh... Here we go...
>>
>>25831076
>"Now I'd like to tell you that I called you here just to hang out today... But I really do have something to ask you Shining."
>"Aww cmon Anon, I'm not that stupid, you usually never invite me over for tea unless you're having another one of your crises. So whats up?"
>"Well shining.... uhhh. I don't know what to say"
>"Just spit it out man, we've been bros for years now, you know you can tell me anything"
>"I'm not so sure I can tell you ANYTHING... Just please promise you won't take this the wrong way"
>"Anon, cut the shit and get to the chase, whats the deal?"
>"Well.... Its about Twilight..."
>"Twilight? Is something wrong? Why wouldn't she tell me that... SHE'S AVOIDING ME ISN'T SHE. OH NO. I knew I should have sent her more letters! This is just going to be like issue 54 of Ponyguy and his sister Hoofgirl! SHE'LL NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN ANON. WHAT HAVE I DON-"
>"Shining! Please shut the fuck up? Please? Holy shit dude you need to relax, it has nothing to do with any of that crap. Twiggy isn't mad at you. She's jus-"
>"Twiggy?"
>Shining finally puts down his cup of tea and stares at you as his eyes seem to gloss over.
>You tremble as you realize you've already slipped up. Sweat starts to bead at the top of your forehead.
>Wheres your handkerchief when you need it?
>"Uhh yea... Its just a name I like to call her. Ya know. Just a nickname."
>"But Twilight never lets anyone give her nicknames but me.. "
>You freeze as you realize he might already be catching on. Fuck it. You have to keep going. He can sense your apprehension"
>>
>>25831088
>"Anon," He places both hooves on the table and leans over to show you how serious he was "whats going on?"
>You really are sweating now. The bottom of your chair is getting moist and you're just about ready to slide off of it.
>"Uhh. Well. You see... Twily decided that. Uhh. I mean. Twi, I mean. Shit. Twilight said..."
>Shining slams his hooves on the table. The rattle of the spoon in the empty teacup rings in your ears.
>"Anon I swear to Celestia, tell me what the hell is going on!"
>"Well. I... Twilight and I decided-"
>"Twilight and I? What? Why are you saying it like that? You know... Come to think of it, you and her seem to be a little close recently. I don't know if I like it."
>The sweat is just pouring off you now. You're pretty sure your shirt is see-through now. Shining had to of noticed how hard you're perspiring.
>This is NOT good.
>"Why is it you came with us last year to pick out our family's hearthwarming tree huh? And you and twilight always seeming to be in the same room during our annual hearthwarming eve party?"
>This is it. He's going to figure it out. He's going to take that teacup and fling it at your head at any moment now.
>>
>>25831094
>"How come you never talked to anyone else during that party huh? How come you and her decided to wear matching sweaters this year? Just to be cute? I think not."
>"For a "library assistant", you seem to spend alot of nights over at her treehouse. How come you and twilight seem to live together, even though you have a house here? You think spike doesn't tell me these things?"
>"Lots of "Research sessions" huh? Lots of very long "experiments" right?"
>His voice was getting louder. And you begin to shrink so far into your seat that you're afraid it may collapse.
>"Lots of late night "Studying". Making meals for her and spike huh? "Taking her home" when she's had too much to drink? You think I don't hear what happens here in ponyville cause i'm up hundreds of miles north?"
>"Well. I didn't. I mean... I don't think you don't hea-"
>"CAN IT ANON. I'M DOING THE TALKING NOW. I should have known something was going on between you two. You think I didn't notice the looks you give eachother? The way you smile at eachother like NOBODY could ever guess what you two are up to? THE JIG IS UP ANON"
>He stands up and throws the chair out behind him. This is it. You've pissed off the wrong unicorn prince.
>This is where you're going to die, hoveled in a corner in your small hut you call a house.
>"You think i'm gonna let some HUMAN APE TOUCH MY LITTLE SISTER? I'D RATHER SEE HER WITH ANYPONY ELSE BUT YOU ANON. You're the most SELFISH, DISGUSTING, POORLY MANNERED, TERRIBLY GROOMED, EXCUSE for a creature I've ever seen."
>>
>>25831107
>"You seriously think I'd let you date my little twily? You think my parents would accept your sick fucking fetishes? Your awful internet derived humor? Your fucking stupid suit you wear around all the time?"
>At this point all you're doing is babbling and crying in a corner. This is how it ends. With phlegm covered tears streaming down your face, on the verge of shitting yourself.
>"But, twi and i lov-"
>"Don't FUCKING say that word to me!"
>He flips the table, tea kettle, sugar jar, milk jug and all. It shatters with a sickening sound. There goes your nice area rug.
>"Oh you think you're in love huh? You think your stupid little crush is love? You don't know what love is. You wouldn't know if it hit you in the face."
>"So anon, do you have anything to say for yourself? Huh?"
>He grabs you with his magic and brings you close to his face. You can feel the anger radiating off of him.
>"I have something to say to you, do you want to hear it? HUH? Do you?"
>The only thing you can let out is a small whimper. You are just about to shit yourself. And you had just gotten new underwear made by rarity for the holiday season.
>>
>>25831118
>"You ready anon? You ready to hear what I have to say? HUH?"
>"y-y...yes?"
>"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Suddenly your back and front door slams open as pinkie pie and the whole gang throw themselves into the room
>Streamer bombs and confetti cannons go off with a loud blast
>Balloons seem to manifest out of nowhere and fill your ceiling
>Suddenly shining pulls you into a hug
>"HAHAH! Just kidding anon! I love you man. I heard you'd finally decided to talk to me about Twi today so we all wanted to mess with you. Do you seriously think none of us noticed? I'm married to the princess of love for fucks sake! Hahah!"
>"Anon? Umm? Anon? Are you ok"
>You were already out like a light once the cannons started firing.
>Your surprise party came to an abrupt halt as the sickening smell of your loaded pants permeated the room.
>There you were, drooling with your eyes rolled back in your head on the tea stained carpet; piss and shit streaming down your pants like a river of fudge and lemonade.
>"Uhhh pinkie? I think we killed him"

Fin
>>
>>25831142
10/10
>>
That feel when you necro a page 10
>>
File: What a story mark.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
What a story mark.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>25831142
>>
File: shining armor4.png (299 KB, 742x1022) Image search: [Google]
shining armor4.png
299 KB, 742x1022
Oldie but a goodie
>>
bampo
>>
>You will never be in Equestria, living in the Crystal Empire.
>You will never work as housekeeper for Cadance and Shining in the palace.
>You will never one day stumble upon Cadance shipfic folder.
>With one fic being centered around Shining Armor x Flash Sentry.
>You will never decide to prank her for April Foals day by convincing Shining and Flash to help you in a certain reenactment.
>>
File: 1450605506033.jpg (99 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
1450605506033.jpg
99 KB, 600x539
>>25828127
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.