[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slave Ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 141
File: 1450605733964.png (1 MB, 1280x967) Image search: [Google]
1450605733964.png
1 MB, 1280x967
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it nice and not abusing or the complete opposite.

If you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
Complete Stories: http://pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
Full story List: http://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb

Popular Stories:

Changing lifestyle (Changeling) by Fireking -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih

A deal is a deal (Applebloom) by twiligh/tg/ame_night -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz

Geologic Assistant (Maud) by RM-Writing -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

Hunter Anon (Mane Six) by CaptainAnonymous -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/tdRTRXVc

Blind Anon (Fluttershy) by JohnColt -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/0rmywwyB

Skittles (Rainbow Dash) by Unknown -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/admfdm5t

Recovery WIP (OC) by Klaifferon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

Previous thread: >>25811066
>>
>>25827806
Just a copy past form the last thread so if your pastbin is not there. pose it
>>
File: 1382435232837.jpg (110 KB, 837x993) Image search: [Google]
1382435232837.jpg
110 KB, 837x993
...as I said in the last thread before 4chan decided to shit the fucking bed again, owning an alicorn must be a handful.
>>
>>25827806
>Changing lifestyle (Changeling) by Fireking
I never thought I'd see my name in a thread
>>
File: 1330108528443 apple bloom.jpg (101 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
1330108528443 apple bloom.jpg
101 KB, 960x538
A deal is a deal update at the end of last thread. in case anyone missed it

>>25827198
>>25827233
>>25827251
>>25827263
>>25827298
>>
>>25827845
Don't get ahead of yourself mate, but yeah it's a pretty okay green.
>>
>>25827854
Needs spell and grammar checking.
>>
File: 123131231.png (158 KB, 533x552) Image search: [Google]
123131231.png
158 KB, 533x552
>>25827469
The interesting thing about this story is that no one is supposed to be likeable. Even ponies themselves are assholes who whould gladly kill everyone if presented with an opportunity.
Anon, however, is the "less of four evils" as opposed to Unclenonymous, Steffords and Sterling. Those three treat ponies like shit on purpose, while Anon is just a victim of circumstances. You can clearly see that while still putting farm's interests before everything, he does care about his ponies and doesn't want to make them suffer. Would he try to comfort Applebloom if he was an insufferable piece of shit as you describe him? No. He would just tell her to STFU and put up with it. Would he cancel the deal after finding out that red stallion could be Big Mac? Nope. He would dismiss it in favour of getting good foals. Would he buy DT instead of leaving her to die? Hell no. He obviously knows that she IS useless and is just another mouth to feed. If anything, Anon is a spineless wimp trying to play a slave owner role because his uncle is dead and someone has to run the farm.

Now Lauren, on the other hand, is a fucking cunt and is no better than her father. She treats ponies like livestock and doesn't give a damn about any of them. The only pony she shows kindness to is Applebloom, and the only reason she does it is because she feels guilt after forcing Applebloom to have sex with her supposed brother. And even then she wouldn't give a fuck if it wasn't for Anon and his magical social engineering skills.
>>
File: PrincessLunarytrjy.png (262 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
PrincessLunarytrjy.png
262 KB, 495x495
>>25827826
I guess that would depend on how big it was compared to a human. Living with a full size horse in the house could be difficult. Also the older ones should be smart enough to realize what they would have to do to survive.
>>
File: 1386818585437.png (3 MB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1386818585437.png
3 MB, 1500x1200
>>25827873
I'm pretty sure Luna wouldn't take it well and would be pretty ornery.
>>
>>25827826
>>25827873
>Purchase Celestia thinking it would be a good idea
>Delivery guy brings her to you
>Shes the size of a full sized horse
>With a 3 foot long horn on her head
>And a fuck huge wing span
>Shes nice and tries to help you make friends
>But every morning its the same shit
>Awake at sunrise
>Scrapes her horn against the ceiling making a terrible racket and a hole in the ceiling
>Flexes her wings and knocks over everything
>You've taken to keeping the glass and ceramics in the attic
>Makes you coffee thats way too fucking sweet
>Claims thats normal in her world
>Walks into your room announcing in a voice that sounds like someone turned that shit up to 11
>Just so she can wake you up
>She keeps turning all the paper into your house into crowns and shit
>what have you done to deserve this.
>>
File: mlfw3589_medium.jpg (53 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3589_medium.jpg
53 KB, 640x406
>>25827863
>>victim of circumstance
bullshit, by this logic a rapist is a victim of circumstance for being abused. Anon could easily sell the farm to someone who seems nice and get the fuck out. he chose to stick around and instead of using better options to run a farm, he kept using ponies, ponies hopped up on meds and over all worse off than actual draft animals and machines.

He has chosen slavery, and it hasn't worked out for him, and the only reason to keep going is becuase thats the way the world is, but the lack of a clear in simple letters so he can understand it way to not have slavery (you know, how everything fucking worked 3 years ago according to canon) he is abusive, and acts like a prick.

>>lauren on the other hand doesnt give a fuck about ponies
>>the only pony she shows kidness to is applebloom.
Literally the only pony she has not been kind do is the one who is literally too stupid to understand kindness you delusional sack of shit. kind being relative because she treats them like property, but unlike Anon she acknowledges that they are not tools, but people, not children or mentally disabled slaves. Anon cannot even be bothered to think of them as people. hes going home where he lives by himself, the ponies don't count.

Meanwhile lauren cares enough about what could happen to the ponies who are left to their own devices if someone drives by to check it out. she speaks out velmently about not going to sterling while anon just awkwardly shrugs off the fact that hes putting money in the hands of that bastard by eating there.

You have no fucking defense here. Laura isn't clandestine morally and the ponies are not fucking assholes. theyre people, theyre downright kind. The only way you could consider them being assholes is if you truly believe that not acting and knowing their place is some kind of awful character flaw that would fullfill the requirement. Despite being slaves they offer Anon advice and put themselves at risk to aid others.
>>
File: HowtomakeApplebloomCry.png (1003 KB, 1024x717) Image search: [Google]
HowtomakeApplebloomCry.png
1003 KB, 1024x717
>>25827863
Don't sweat it too much if some maybe unintentionally latch on to certain aspect and forget others.

Personally don't really see the ponies as unlikable in your story(except dt and maybe lobotomac). But I don't think I would be liking it as much if i did. Because I like ponies.
>>
>>25827907
Laura is the kindnest human depicted that isn't a once off like the car repair people. she goes out of her way to help ponies when its the most inconvinient to her, anon has to be cajouled into it and doesn't even naturally worry about that kind of thing. he is more preoccupied with what he's worried about. He doesn't stop to worry or think about others. that may be what he can easily do to survive the day, but that doesn't make him kind. Laura on the other hand constantly puts herself at risk just to make life a little better for the 'help' even if its not that much. She tanks a deal she could have pushed on just because she wanted to pull the stallion off of applebloom, while anon pushed her and stood his ground using his filly's pain as a leverage to make laura cave faster.
>>
>>25827863
oh, and he bought silver spoon you idiot.
>>
>>25827914
>>25827863
Lets be honest here, they're both fuckers
Lauren can be a cunt and some of the crap she says drives me up a wall
But at the same time Anon is just as bad, if not worse, because he pulls the things >>25827914 said
>>
Are there any stories yet that focus on forced breeding of ponies / with earth horses?
I need this because of kinky fetish reasons
>>
>>25827933
That's not even a fetish, that's just a short talking horse being fucked by a retard horse in comparison to them.
>>
I wrote a little something. Hopefully it's up to standard; I don't have much experience writing.

“You’d want to be careful with this one, though.” The auctioneer was saying, as you woke up. “It’s ex-mil. Also carnivorous, judging by the fangs.” Two humans, the auctioneer and another you didn’t recognize, were approaching your cage.

“Thank you Mr. Parsons, but let me take a look at her. In peace, if you would be so kind.” The other human replied with a slight note of annoyance.

The auctioneer hesitated only a moment. “..Alright, if you need anything else, I’ll be at my office.” He said, and left without another word.

Groggilly, you took a look at the new human. He was dressed in what you assumed was human formal-wear, though admittedly you knew little about their fashion. He had a darkish pink coated pony in tow, wearing a maid’s uniform. He was crouching down, face-to-face with you, the bars of the cage doing nothing to hide the prominent scarring on his left cheek. You glared at him, baring fangs, saying nothing.

He smiled.

“A warrior, eh? One of Luna’s own? Truly honored, to be sure. Night Guard, if I’m not mistaken?” The human said, as if he had just met you at the Guard ball.

“..7th Night Wings. Lieutenant Starry Skies. Who’s asking?”

“Captain Anon. E. Mouse, retired, at your serivce.” A military human, then. Like the ones that had ravaged your homeland and enslaved her people.

“I killed a lot of your friends. More of them than I can bother counting.” You blurted out before you could stop yourself. But the human kept on smiling like this was a friendly conversation between two strangers who happened to meet in a café.

“Yes, of course. I could say the same for myself. I know your kind intimately.” He smiled, pointing at his scarred cheek. “But no hard feelings. Soldiers must obey orders, eh?”

“What do you want?”
>>
>>25827924
no, laura acts like a cunt,
Anon IS a cunt.
Laura is superficially caustic because she knows anon is a little shit that thinks hes better than her because she's related to her dad.
He's provoked that reaction from her.

Laura may not play nice with anon, but she is a helpful personality type in addition to being commanding. She commands anon to go see applebloom not because it benefits her, but because it benefits applebloom and him. She hangs around someone elses house caring for their property because they aren't around to do it. The people who haven't done anything to earn her ire? when has she ever shown malice to others than anon? She has been implacable with applebloom and the broodmaring, but she actually thought to check on her and support her emotionally while anon went to brood about how much work he has and how awful it is he has to deal with a slave that doesn't want to be raped. These aren't the actions of someone who wants to do harm, or is too lazy not to, Theyre the actions of someone who is angry and cares.
>>
>>25827952
interested in where this goes. Keep on
>>
>>25827950
I image the pony to be waist high and normal horse is normal horse sized, plus the penis is proportionally bigger. Horse would be a bit more buck wild
Welp now I want it to
>>
>>25827952
Well, first of all, I intend to purchase you. I am in need of a personal aide, an adjutant, if you will. Also, I dislike having to take my dinnertime meals alone. My other ponies, such as Miss Swirl here, cannot stomach meat. I understand you will not balk at a good steak?”

Your stomach growled at the mention of meat. It had been a rare delicacy during your guard years; most ponies thought it was barbaric. “Yes, I eat meat. Also, your adjutant? What makes you think I’ll behave?”

“Excellent, excellent. Where are you from, Mis- Lieutenant Skies?” He asked, completely ignoring the question.

“Hollow Shades, born and raised. That mean anything to you?”

His eyes ignited at your answer. “Were you there? I mean, during the final battle? Where your Princess Luna commanded a corps-sized element, and herself led the counterattack?” He asked, his smile gone, his voice a whisper.

“No. I heard about it months later in a POW camp.”

“A pity.” Anon replied, his demeanour returning. “So you would not know what happened to the Princess of the night. It has been a question that had tormented me since.”

Tormented? An odd choice of words.

“What do you mean?”

“A conversation for another day, I’m afraid. Miss Swirl, would you please process Lieutenant Skies? I’ll be waiting in the cab.” He turned to leave.

“Right away, sir.” The mare in the maid’s uniform replied.

As soon as the human had left, the mare glared at you. “You’d best behave yourself. Don’t ruin it for the rest of us.”

“Ruin what? The comfortable life of being a slave?” Smirking, you add : “Nice uniform, Swirl.”

“I’ll have you know that the good Captain is the kindest master we could hope for. He’s not like… the other humans.”

“Maybe I should bite his throat out like the rest of the humans I know.”
>>
>>25827964
Turning on you, she shrieks : “If you ever hurt him, ever hurt him in any way at all, I will… kill you.”

Taken aback, you stay silent. You now see the multiple brands on her hind legs. The tell-tale scarring of the whip on her body. You understood now. She had had more than one master, and they had been cruel to her. This human, Anon, had probably exploited that : show a little kindness to a whipped dog and they’ll give you their life. She probably adored him now.

“Now follow me so that we can get the stink off of you. Sir is sensitive to smell.”

Well, that's all I wrote. For now, at least.
>>
>>25827957
I can certainly agree with you when you explain it in that manner. And personally I find Lauren tolerable even if she doesn't say or do things that piss me off, because for everything she does to piss the reader off, its explained or followed up by a likable trait or action, as opposed to anon who just cannot redeem himself.
I can see how you mean she acts like a cunt, but isn't one, and it fits the bill well.
Still, something about her doesn't sit right with me, like shes going to completely betray that at any moment and pull some serious bullshit
>>
>>25827952
Well. I won't deject you continuing. But I think of those silly bat ponies as I do all the other edgy oc garbage.
>>
>>25827971
Pretty neat go for namefag so I can find it easier.
>>
>>25827971
I like it, it has potential to be pretty interesting. Feel free to continue
>>25827974
At least bat ponies are canon to a point
>>
>>25827962
>Breeding farm
>Stallions and mares of Equestrian and earth origin mixed together
>The already broken in pony mares just standing still while they get mounted to pump another foal into them, like every year
>The younger/inexperienced mares whinning in panic as they get bred by large earth horses / Equestrian stallions
>Mares that behave badly get bred by Donkeys, giving them mule bastard foals
>Some pony stallions reverted back to almost mindless breeding machines after years of doing the same thing
>They'll just take every mare, acting as rough as a earth horse to breed them
>Mares being bred as soon as they have their first Estrous (which is at a very young age)
>the breeding of ponies and earth horses leads to a hybrid race, obedient bit still intelligent enough

Yes
>>
>>25827984
>>25827989
gg anon
>>
>>25827971
"Sir" ?
Wouldn't she refer to her master as "The Captain" ?
>>
>>25827984
>>25827989

it was shit the first time you posted and the second time didn't make it any better
>>
>>25827987
Ya. But my real problem with them is they are just an edgy dark as my soul stand-in emos latch onto after someone badmouths their black alicorn oc.
>>
>>25827987
Truth is, I'm not quite sure where to take it from here. Obviously I want to write about Anons eccentricities and life on his orcharf and canning factory. And his Luna fixation. How Sea Swirl and Starry Skies interact together and as time goes on Swirl sees skies as a threat to her perceived position as the Sir's favorite. How Anon is actually a broken shell of a man and this facade is simply how he copes with shit he's seen.

But I have no idea how to fill in the middle. Also being Observation Post leader inside the world's biggest minefield and most militarized border has the side effect of intermittent internet access. But I shall try if people like this.
>>
>>25828014
I wondered if you were military. Most people write about what they know. Like with the Maud and Spitfire stories.
>>
>>25828014
I always recommend you check out /k/ if you ever need military info, as full of shit as they are, a lot of military info they have is good info
try lurking first, then if need be make a thread
Don't mention ponies if you're there for info and start a thread though for the love of god
As for the meat of your story. I'm not sure, take a bit of time to write out your ideas, read some others green and anything that stands out that you think you could take inspiration from take notes of it, see what you can come up with
>>
File: 1312321312.png (194 KB, 602x468) Image search: [Google]
1312321312.png
194 KB, 602x468
>>25827907
> Anon could easily sell the farm to someone who seems nice and get the fuck out. he chose to stick around and instead of using better options to run a farm, he kept using ponies, ponies hopped up on meds and over all worse off than actual draft animals and machines.
Anon cannot do any of these because he doesn't have any spare money and the farm is barely profitable with slave labor being the only thing that keeps it running. His only options are to either continue as it is or get rid of the ponies and go bankrupt. And freeing ponies would mean they'll have to go back to "refugee" camps before ending up again as a slaves... but this time instead of Anon their new master could be Steffords, Sterling or maybe someone even worse.
>the crowded camps and their horrible conditions and how the term “refugee” was a joke. You’d even watched a few of the investigative documentaries.
>No food, no water, rampant disease, corrupt guards.
>Ponies were dying in there.
Do you really think this is better than the conditions they're currently living in on Anon's farm?

>Literally the only pony she has not been kind do is the one who is literally too stupid to understand kindness you delusional sack of shit.
And literally the only pony she has been kind to is Applebloom, and that's only because she feels guilty.
She doesn't care about any of the ponies in the slightest and even gets surprised when she learns about how much "freedom" they get on Anon's farm
>”You let ‘em just roam free?”
>”The hell do you think you are? Schindler or something?” the woman mocks. “Out to save all the little ponies from all the big bad pony farmers?”
>”I don’t got all day, you know!”
And even when she says that ponies aren't livestock, it sounds more like an hypocritical attempt to mock Anon rather than something she genuinely believes, because, as stated by Anon afterwards
>"How the fuck can you tell me that when your family doesn’t even let ponies have names!?
>>
File: dashie.png (10 KB, 558x534) Image search: [Google]
dashie.png
10 KB, 558x534
>>25823556
>If you're to have any hope you're going to need professional help

>Anon goes to Dr. Anon.E.Moose The Pone Psychiatrist in search of help
>He tells us a bunch of methods on how to help Rainbow Dash regain her older self
>None of them work
>Shenanigans ensue anyway
>>
>>25828172
>>he cant sell anything
thats not how property works you retard.

>>do you really think i just took what you said and ignored it to put you in an impossible situation
good for you? you're not making a point, you're being retarded

>>repeating a blatant lie that she only cares about applebloom
you are factually wrong and a delusional retard. you should shut the fuck up because you clearly aren't even reading the story.

>>baww shes mean, she said mean things
if this is your most devistating arguement you have fucking nothing. she could be lying yes, but anon could also be a psychopath that is lying and is actually doing everything bad on purpose. in reality, lauras actions speak along side her words that show senserity. something you obviously dont have with your strawmanning and complete lack of understanding of whats happening in the story,
>>
File: 1351923583041.png (131 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1351923583041.png
131 KB, 700x700
>>25827826

I dunno. She owns three and seems to do okay with 'em.
>>
>>25828422
do you really think celestia forced all three alicorns other than her to swear loyalty and obedience to her whims?
>>
File: 1378410182319.jpg (111 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
1378410182319.jpg
111 KB, 900x643
>>25828436

No.

I think Celestia is such a power player that she has enslaved all three, and they think it's their choice and not hers.

The only one who has a chance to even think to defy her is Luna, and she's too conflicted internally to consider it.
>>
File: 1390614136927.png (417 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1390614136927.png
417 KB, 1024x1024
Need some panko
>>
File: 1406897166113.jpg (73 KB, 638x538) Image search: [Google]
1406897166113.jpg
73 KB, 638x538
>>25828573
>>
File: 12324325141.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
12324325141.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
>>25828417
>thats not how property works you retard.
>"Hello kind sir, would you like to buy this shitty farm which can barely sustain itself? :^)"

>do you really think i just took what you said and ignored it to put you in an impossible situation
What you said was that Anon shoud have had sold the farm or replaced ponies with real horses or machines.
None of your suggestions are possible for him, because:
>His farm can barely sustain itself and it's extremely hard to find a buyer for an unprofitable business
>Anon barely has any spare money and can't even afford taking care of Silver Spoon, let alone replacing his whole pone slave team with real horses or machines.

>you are factually wrong and a delusional retard
Why don't you cite me then where exactly in the story Lauren is shown caring about anyone other than Applebloom?
The only moment that comes close to it is when she gets mad at Anon for being at Sterling's eatery.

>lauras actions speak along side her words
Exactly. Which proves even further that she's a hypocritical cunt:
>Scoldes Anon for thinking about his ponies like they're livestock
>Is okay with her family treating their ponies like shit
>Gets mad at Anon for visiting Sterling's place
>Is a regular customer there herself
>>
>>25827806
what do you mean?
>>
File: Сладости.png (435 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
Сладости.png
435 KB, 700x900
>>25828573
This please
>>
>>25827907
>hes going home where he lives by himself, the ponies don't count.

Fun fact Applebloom says something like taht too in the last update

>>25827251
>You’re all alone out here on the farm, same as me.”
>>
>You are Anon
>You've bought a slave pony
>And boy oh BOY do you have to take a tinkle.
>You've got aaaall sorts of piss inside of you
>It's something like two PM, and you didn't have time to take your morning piss.
>BUT LUCKY FOR FUCKING YOU
>You've got a slave pony waiting for you.
>You've broken her in so she is fucking DOWN with drinking your piss.
>Shit's so cash.
>The tiny pone looks up at you in fear.
>The stench of ammonia (that's a chemical in your piss, because I'm guessing that you didn't know) is strong in that one closet you have for her to sleep in.
>She used to have bright white fur, but son it's going to take some serious bleach work to get the orange out of her coat.
>Her purple mane is just CAKED with dry urine, and it looks like it'll never again have that lustre that it used to have.
>No words are needed. Piss-pony lays on her back, opens her mouth, and you unleash yourself.
>Deep orange piss - you DID forget about your morning relief - floods her mouth, and she struggles to keep up with your flow.
>Some of it spills out onto her cheeks and chest, but you don't mind. You don't punish her if she can't take it all.
>In fact, you prefer it when she's messy.
>You get SUCH a boner when you see that dead look in her eyes.
>This is her life forever, and she knows.
>But, you don't fuck your toilet.
>That's what the blue bird-pony is for.

How do you like my green, faggots? Do you not like the piss? Is it too much?

WHO WANTS MORE
>>
LET'S KEEP GOING

>Piss-pony's rubbing her cunt while you make her drink her pee.
>Oh, she HATED it at first, but now she can't get off without the taste of your piss in her mouth.
>Sexual relief is the only relief that this pony gets.
>She has to pee in a bucket that you only empty a few times a month.
>Sometimes you make her drink it.
>She spills ALL KINDS of squash soup when you make her do that.
>Sometimes, when you have to pee in the middle of the night, you'll go into her closet and she'll be asleep.
>You gently ease your way into her pooper, and unleash yourself inside of her bowels.
>She knows what you've done the next morning when she has to use her piss bucket for shitting.
>Sometimes you mix those two buckets up.
>Still make her drink it, though.
>You love your pony slaves.
>>
>Keep going
Fuck, really? Okay.

>Now plumbing is expensive.
>Why else would you be peeing inside of a tiny horse?!
>But you're a smart nigger!
>You've got like three other ponies, right?
>Well you just form a chain where the front one pisses into the middle one's mouth, and that middle one has to drink that doubly-processed urine, and then SHE has to go to your piss closet and make piss-pony drink HER urine.
>Have you ever pissed into a slave pony's vagina?
>YOU have.
>Much like piss pony, they get their rocks off to this kinda stuff.
>It's the weirdest fucking thing.
>but BOY HOWDY do they love it.
>You'd use them as shitholes too, but you don't want to clean up the pony's shit-vomit.
>You always puke on your first try.
>It's bad enough that the purple one with the horn sneaks into your bed at night while you're asleep, latches onto your penis, and fucking pushes a hoof on your bladder so that you forcefully piss into her mouth.
>The only way you know this is happening is when there's a pony in your bed, ponycum all over your legs, and no breakfast for piss-pony.
>You make her trade places with piss-pony for a week when that happens.
>And by god you make her drink from her piss bucket.

Shall I keep going?
>>
>In the canterlot castle throne room is a giant pee fountain
>all of the urinals in Canterlot are re-routed through it
>Princess Celestia is the centerpiece
>bound in place in a cherub pose with pee plumbing routed through her rectum
>so it passes through her, ejecting from her mouth in a lovely yellow arc
>luna catches it in her mouth
>while other ponies are forced to swim about in the surrounding shoulder-deep pool of it
>the Purple pone belches, finishing her daily bucket, looks up at you and asks
>"Anon, you think maybe you're going a little overboard with this fetish?"
>You simply look at her and say
I AM THE GOD OF PEE
>ethereal piss shoots out of your eyeballs like yellow lightning bolts
>canterlot castle is rent in two by its force
> blasting through the walls and raining down over all of equestria
>>
>>25829112
Truly a magical realm.
>>
Enough with the piss stories please. They were just to antagonize that one guy sperging out about dash drinking urine.
>>
File: lyrauh.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lyrauh.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>25829140
They're probably the same guy
>>
>>25829140
>>25829236
no there are at least two people that don't like ponies drinking piss.
>>
File: 1341792406513.png (32 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1341792406513.png
32 KB, 945x945
>>25829140
Unfortunately I think they're becoming a threadly tradition now.
New thread goes up, piss stories get reposted.
>>
>>25829415
Like Eggy Farts was for the /ptfg/?
>>
File: 121314342242.png (215 KB, 616x834) Image search: [Google]
121314342242.png
215 KB, 616x834
Skittles is for cuddles.
>>
File: 1448623595952.png (346 KB, 1661x791) Image search: [Google]
1448623595952.png
346 KB, 1661x791
>>25829430
>small enough to cuddle luxuriously
>just big enough to sit on your dick while you rest your chin on her scalp
This is how big ponies are compared to humans, end of story.
>>
>>25829430
>>25829459
Would you guys want a Skittles pone like she is in the story - completely devoted and eager to please you? Or would you want her to be her old self, even if it means she might not like you as much?
>>
File: woe.jpg (23 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
woe.jpg
23 KB, 338x430
>>25829488
I'd be happy with either, or any pone for that matter.
>>
File: dash lap.png (267 KB, 1043x783) Image search: [Google]
dash lap.png
267 KB, 1043x783
>>25829488
I'm generally so black and white about everything in life, but I'm truly on the fence about it.

On one hand, I'm confident I could make her want me if she was her true self.

But I'm also so egotistical and confident in my own decision making and intent that I think she'd benefit from looking to me as some kind of god.

>>25829511
This guy gets it.
>>
>>25829488
old self
but beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>25827863
>>25827907
>>25828172
>>25828417
>>25828649
Dont stop, you autists, this is the funniest shit I've seen today
>>
File: 1450111465203.png (622 KB, 1280x1426) Image search: [Google]
1450111465203.png
622 KB, 1280x1426
>>25829430
>You will never bring Skittles to a vet.
>He will never diagnose multiple anal and vaginal injuries.
>He will never give you funny look and prescribe some special healing salve.
>You will never lubricate Skittles' ponut and vagoo because she can't do it by herself.
>>
>>25827971
Well, that's neat. I like it. Keep going; if you're stuck for ideas, don't be afraid to just start vomiting words onto a document and see where it goes, then expand the good bits.
>>
>>25829569
You forgot about the part where she stretches like a cat and coos when you penetrate her gently with your finger, or how her flanks and ears twitch when the she feels the cold when you forget to let the medicine siphon off your bodily heat before applying it.
>>
>>25829569
>"I s..s..swear, Doctor, she's a rescue. I never did anything to hurt her down there..."
>"Sure, fine, whatever pal. Take this cream, slick some on your finger, then stick it up her rear end and her vagina, that should reduce the pain and irritation."
>"O...oh. Should I wear a glove or someth-"
>"No."
>"But..."
>"Get out of my office."
>>
>>25829589
Skittles is not for sexual.
>>
File: 14411812446650.jpg (58 KB, 669x464) Image search: [Google]
14411812446650.jpg
58 KB, 669x464
>>25829594
>>
File: 12312313131.png (39 KB, 160x175) Image search: [Google]
12312313131.png
39 KB, 160x175
>>25829488
That's a hard question. Considering how Skittles' personality is so much different from her original self, you can even say that she's an entirely different character without "past self" version.
Could you guys bring yourself to figuratively kill Skittles to bring old RD back?
>>
>>25829598
Not for harsh sexual*
>>
>>25829616
If she's happy as Skittles then why mess with the status quo? We've already seen she reacts violently to the slightest hint of rehabilitation. If she's truly happy as my loving, adoring, devoted slave then who am I to take that away from her? All I'd do is make sure she didn't work too hard, constantly remind her that she's the best thing that ever happened to me, and cuddle the fuck out of her as often as possible. I'd also be sure to tell her I love her and what a good girl she is constantly.
>>
>>25829648
but then if she ever DID reform and remembers how you continued to treat her like a slave after you promised to help her she'd probably despise you for it
>>
>>25829594
>>25829569

>tfw you will never administer Skittles' analgesic
>>
>>25829648
>tfw Skittles becomes aroused every time you call her a 'good girl'
>>
>>25829648
Just doesn't feel right mang. But I have no clue how to "reform" her either.
>>
>>25829717
Just give her some time. If Anon will be kind to her and build friendship sooner or later she will start recovering.
>>
>>25829696
"Are you sure you want me to do this, Skittles?"
>"Yes... please Master, I need it... mmm..."
"Okay..."
>You stare into the little pony's eyes adoringly
"Goooooood giiiiiirrrrl" you mutter, barely above a whisper
>Skittles immediately squats and starts trembling, her hind legs shaking as her tail reflexively lifts out of the way
>"Oh..."
"GOOD girl. GOOOOD girl," you growl
>she bites her lips and squeals, kicking out a hind leg as a tiny trickle of fluid slowly oozes down the insides of her thighs
>you lean down and cup her ear in your hand, bringing your lips to it and breathing a hot breath as you slowly release your words into it
"GGGgggggooooooooooooodddd giiiiirrrrrrrrrrrlll," you moan, "GOOOD girl," you repeat, with greater intensity
>you hear a faint gushing sound and look to see there's a small puddle starting to develop on the floor behind her
>"GUHH... oh master... MASTER... please... I need more... mmff..."
>You scoop her up holding her back against your chest as you begin to rub her belly and chest vigorously, playfully biting on her ear - not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough she feels it before you really go to town on her
"Good girl GOOD girl GOOD girl GOOD GIRL!" you mutter rapidly
>"M..MASTER.. I'm GONNA... OHHHH!!!!"
>your lap is then flooded with a torrent of marecum
>>
File: Чтоу 9.png (146 KB, 622x718) Image search: [Google]
Чтоу 9.png
146 KB, 622x718
>>25829751
L-lewd
>>
>>25829751
Imagine being able to bring your adoring little slave to her knees with orgasmic ecstasy just using your voice.
>>
>>25828649
>>"Hello kind sir, would you like to buy this shitty farm which can barely sustain itself? All it really requires is someone with disposable income to make it good again."
you are such a dumb piece of shit.

>>What you said was that Anon shoud have had sold the farm or replaced ponies with real horses or machines.
Yes, because slavery is fucking inefficient
>>its hard to find a buyer for unprofitable buisness
The buyer doesn't have to be a 1 man retard trying to do things the exact same way as the retard you keep championing, though considering you are similarly stupid its unsuprising you are. its fucking easy to find people to do this, people make their LIVING fixing places up and turning em over like this, and all he'd need to do to sell the ponies is audit homes one at a time, its not fucking hard. certainly easier than turning an actual filly slave into a brood mare and paying for medical expenses.

>>why don't you cite me
no, I wil not cite you, you will read the fucking story instead of blindly skipping any part that contains her like I know you fucking did, because a child wouldn't need help pointing it out.

>>generic assumption on her part
since when did she say she was okay with her father?
>>is a regular customer there herself
I wonder why? you really are so stupid you can't see the implications as anything other than her doubling down on some stallion love like anon did aren't you? you are that fucking stupid and angry.
>>
>>25828854
unlike anon applebloom is forced to be there.
>>
>>25829809
>filly slave
Just want to point out that AB is consistently refered to as a mare in the story. So is Silver Spoon.
Not that it really makes things any better, but they are adults now.
>>
File: 12312313131.png (339 KB, 652x549) Image search: [Google]
12312313131.png
339 KB, 652x549
>>25829550
>mfw realising I'm having a heated argument about moral choices of fictional characters who have a bunch of sentient multicolored horses as slaves
>>
>>25829751
>>25829785
>tfw Master will never call you a good girl
>>
File: th.jpg (13 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13 KB, 300x199
>>25829569
>multiple anal and vaginal injuries
>you know this in advance
>you take her to a vet instead of doing research on curing it yourself and then doing it yourself
>>
File: 1450423568162.png (91 KB, 342x447) Image search: [Google]
1450423568162.png
91 KB, 342x447
>>25829430
>>25829459
>>25829488
>>25829511
>>25829527
>>25829598
>>25829616
>>25829617
>>25829648

I said and still say that I want to fuck her softly while hugging her, kissing her, and calling her sweet heart.
>>
>ah need mah bugpone fix
>>
File: 1449595928651.gif (63 KB, 397x345) Image search: [Google]
1449595928651.gif
63 KB, 397x345
>>25829751
>>
>>25830032
Could still be rather traumatic if she aquates intercourse as always involving pain. It would almost certainly frighten her badly when you start. i dont think i would/could continue if she starts crying and shaking with fear.
>>
>>25830075

>gif

>nothing moveing

>are you trolling?
>>
>>25830063
Get in line, I'm still waiting for more panko and kid anon.
>>
>>25830114

Ponko acceptable substite, along with blind anon
>>
>>25827971
Holy shit, just make the stuff green! I nearly passed over this beauty because of it.
>>
>>25829925
And a handy argument it is. Helps me pinpoint where I need to expand on the story. Sometimes it gets hard to remember what I've actually included and what is only still rattling in my head as background info or cut scenes.

For example, I can now tell that the offhand mention of Unclenonymous selling the last horse and how much he got for it, migrant workers not being a thing anymore, and the deadzones didn't convey the semi-post-apocalyptic, but recovering setting. I didn't want to make that an important thing, but apparently I need to make it at least slightly more prominent.

Nor do I really give enough of an explanation as to why Anon isn't just saying fuck this and selling the farm. What I've given is enough for his head - as far as he's concerned, he doesn't have a choice - but that's not enough for the readers or the other characters in the story.

Luckily, this conversation with Apple Bloom and the one that follows with Lauren when they give Silver Spoon and Apple Bloom some time to talk is the perfect way to do a bit of an info-dump without totally fucking the flow of the story.

I do hope that Anon's development comes across. He actually admitted that something is his fault in the last green, if only to himself. It seems Lauren's is, and I'm glad >>25829809 picked up on other possibilities as to why she's been to Sterling Stables. Now to work on Apple Bloom and to a lesser extent Silver Spoon. Part of that is Silver is a lesser character and is going to be laid up in bed, but part of it is that I haven't settled on a personality for her yet. Maybe something like Skittles, with her old nature showing when she's talking to other ponies?

Don't know how much time I will have to write in the next few days. Might not be until Wednesday, though I'll try to get something up earlier.
>>
>>25821406

>...
>Huh? Did you pass out after last night?
>A lot of light has entered the room from where the curtain is still open.
>Guess you should close it.
>Er.. you would if your left arm didn't feel like something heavy is on it.
>Actually you have a hoof over your chest too.
>It's takes a moment to realize that Rainbow is laying on your left arm.
>And she has herself as close to you as possible.
>She must've woken up during the night.
>All traces of the event that took place seemed non-existant.
>Your sleeping pants are up and the sheets are covering both of you.
>One thing is for cetain though.
>You definitely are not a virgin anymore.
>Even if your first time was with a completely different species.
>It was still with a girl.
>Seems that she is starting to slowly open her eyes.
>She proceeds to sit up and let out a huge yawn.
"Morning."
>She looks back at you and is kind of surprised to see you awake.
>"O-oh, morning."
>She scoots herself a little bit away from you and proceeds to stretch a little.
>Better just leave her be for now.
>You start to sit up and move your legs over to the side of the bed.
>Looking at the clock, it's just a little bit after nine.
>You rub your eyes and feel yourself getting poked in the back. You turn your head slighty.
"Something you need?"
>"N-no. It's just about last night...."
>>
>>25827971
I like it.
>>
>>25830334

>You turn yourself back around and proceed to sit cross-legged on the bed.
"Yeah, what about it?"
>"....You haven't fallen in love with me or anything, right?"
"Says the pony you had themselves practically on me when I woke up."
>"Th-that's because I wasn't thinking straight last night. I remember waking up and seeing you laying there."
>"I cleaned myself up and you as well. And when I went to sleep, you just felt warm at the time."
"I think that's love."
>"Wh-whatever, now answer my question."
"Okay. Let's say if I did fall in love with you after that, what would your response be?"
>She hesistates for a brief moment.
>"...Do you really think that's okay? I mean technically you own me as a "slave", but I haven't really done anything to deserve what you've shown me."
>"...Aside from letting you have your way with me."
"Wouldn't be the first time in history someone fell in love with a slave."
>You pat her on the head.
"Plus, I don't really see you as one anymore. Though it'll not be as easily accepted in my society right now..."
>You lean in close to her.
"I care about you now. More than you think. Sure we had our bad spot in the beginning, but now I really feel like-"
>Your words are halted by a hoof on your mouth.
>She is looking at you with a gentle smile.
>"Oh spare me the mushiness. Idiot."
>She let's her hoof back down and you laugh a little bit.
"Heh, sorry. Although it's true that most of the time we have pretty much sat and were being lazy. At least we weren't being lazy alone."
>"You're doing it again."
"Can't help it. My question is, would you be mad if I loved you?"
>A moment passes and she leans in as well.
>"N-No. I wouldn't. I think it's kind of awesome."
>You take your hand and run it through her hair.
"Hehe, you still aren't thinking straight are you?"
>"Can it."
>Both of you proceed to move in and end this conversation with a passionate kiss.
>What a great morning you are having.

Small update for now.
>>
Also, I would like to take the time and say that we are possibly the fastest moving general right now on /mlp/ since we need a new thread every other day. I'm glad that I could be a part of all this.
>>
>>25827806
Any green where Anon is the slave?
>>
File: 1449792131112.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1449792131112.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>25830407
GO TO ANON IN EQUESTRIA!!!!
>>
File: youbaitworkedTOOwell.jpg (39 KB, 621x569) Image search: [Google]
youbaitworkedTOOwell.jpg
39 KB, 621x569
>>25830407
>>
>>25830407
fock off m8
>>
File: just a little happier.png (769 KB, 1280x1426) Image search: [Google]
just a little happier.png
769 KB, 1280x1426
>>25829569
>"Master, I don't mean to impose, but its time to administer the ointment."
>>
>>25830407
PONY WEARS THE SADDLE IN THIS THREAD, NOT HUMAN
>>
File: giggling.gif (438 KB, 381x212) Image search: [Google]
giggling.gif
438 KB, 381x212
>>25830462
>>25830469
>>25830472
>>25830481
Ok, ok. Whatever you say.
>>
If it were me I'd feel obligated to drink Skittles' pee at least once to make up for her drinking mine and really show her that I don't view myself as superior to her in any way.
>>
>tfw I've started calling my Dash plush "Skittles" and telling her "Master loves you, Skittles" as I cuddle her to sleep every night
>>
>>25830032
This man has good taste.
>>
File: 1394395986108.png (120 KB, 605x697) Image search: [Google]
1394395986108.png
120 KB, 605x697
>>25830480
>>
>>25830343
tsundere dash done right
>>
File: Super Lazy.png (128 KB, 480x435) Image search: [Google]
Super Lazy.png
128 KB, 480x435
>>25830357
I know what you mean. Submission is Mandatory and that thread about ponies in herds and other stuff used to fill that role, and I felt the same way about them then.
......they slowed down and the herding thread fell off the face of the earth pretty suddenly. All good things must end I guess, even if the ride doesn't.
>>
File: mlpdiscoversanotherpissthread.png (288 KB, 577x208) Image search: [Google]
mlpdiscoversanotherpissthread.png
288 KB, 577x208
>>25829138
>>
>>25829569

>you will never be CruelAnon to Skittles
>just so you can say:
>"It puts the lotion on it's quim or it gets the hose again!"
>you will never slide a hose up Skittle's backside and give her the medication she requires
No, not your dick. That's what gave her the goddamn hemmorhoids to begin with.
>>
>>25830407
But this guy actualy might be onto something
It wouldn't have to be such bad idea.
Imagine, some other, less pacifist Equestrian specie finds Anon and enslaves him
Could be changelings or something
Then offers him to Celestia as sign of peace or some shit. She has no idea what to do with him, so she either sends him for some friendship lesson to one of the mane six or keeps him as one of the many other guards, maybe with some benefits i the future.
Doesn't sound that bad eh?
>>
Recovery continuation:
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG
Hey guys. Missed the last thread completely. You guys are too fast on me. But I'll make it up for you in this one. (hopefully)
>>
>>25831086

„Look.“ you show her a mirror
>“Uh, i look silly.“ she frowns, then yawns
„Maybe a bit silly, but cute.“ you smile
„Anyway, if you're sleepy, you can go to bed now. I'll take a quick shower and be there in few minutes. Ok?“
>“Well,.. as you wish. I'll wait for you there.“
>it almost surprises you that she doesn't protest
>when the door close behind her, you take off your clothes and enter the shower
>maybe you should jerk off when you have some time for yourself
>but on the other hand, you said you'll be there in just few minutes
>and pretty sure, she won't actualy go to sleep before you'll join the bed
>you can do jerking in the morning when you'll have enough time, you'll make up some reason why you need to be alone for a while
>when you're done with showering, clean and fresh, you continue to your bedroom with a big glass of water in your hand
>the sound of door opening makes already half asleep Sarah notice you
>“Hey.“
>laying next to her and putting the water on the nightstand, she wraps you tightly like a teddybear, then looses the hug a bit
>“I love you Anon. This was the best day of my life.“
„I love you too my sweetheart.“ you kiss her on her forehead and shut off the tablelamp
>“But it's just you, doing all of this for me, getting pretty much nothing in reward.“
„That's not tr-“
>she stops you, putting her hoof gently over your mouth
>“I want to- no i need to give you something in reward. Although i'm still a bit affraid...It's not like i wouldn't want to, when you said it doesn't hurt at all. But the memories just,.. But i was thinking, i could make you feel good a different way...“
>she leans closer and gives you a short kiss
>after that, one deep and longer
„Sarah, what exactl-“
>“Shhh. You'll see.“
>she slowly moves her whole body lower and lower, kissing your chest along the way
>is she really-
>she touches your manhood trough your underwear
>boner
>>
>>25831028
>>pacifistic
given the number of celestial soldiers we see regardless of their effectiveness, isnt it a little strange to see them as pacifistic?
>>
>>25831091

>her hooves are struggling a bit with your boxers, until she manages to take them off you, revealing your diamond hard erection
>you hear a soft, playful giggle
>„I hope I'll do good.“
>then, the feel of her tongue gently exploring the tip of your penis
>the tongue is so damn soft and big, she could almost wrap it around your whole penis
>one thorough lick from bottom to the tip again
>she stops there, moving the tongue from left to right for a few seconds, before wrapping her lips around the head like a in big kiss
>oh god
>still at the tip, she sucks it like a lollypop for a few seconds, before continuing lower
>afterwards, taking the most of it in her mouth, rolling it around and sometimes giving very gentle bites
>this goes for a minute or two, before she actualy starts to move her head up and down
>very slowly at first but speeding up a little over time
>same goes for the intensity of her sucking – almost faint at the start, but continuously stronger with every half a minute
>you can't help yourself but to pant from the pleasure
>it's even hard to speak
„Nnghhh.“ you let out unwittingly
>suddenly it stops
>“Does it hurt? I'm so sorry i didn't mean to do any harm...“ she squeaks
„No, no it doesn't. Exactly the opposite. It just feels too good.“
>“Does it really?“
>while saying that, you could almost see her grin from the tone of her voice
>then the pleasure starts all over again
>your head is buried in the pillow and it feels like you're about to explode
>as she increases the intensity over time, you're getting closer and closer
>at the total brink, the though of „Does she know what's gonna happen at the end? Shouldn't i at least warn her?“ flows trough your head
>but it's too late
>the feeling of total exctasy flows trough your whole body and doesn't seem to fade at all for good 15 seconds
>like being in spasm of pleasure, can't even move, only your hands are shaking a bit
>>
>>25831117

>you kinda expected her to stop when your member shoots a load of warm stickiness in her mouth
>but she doesn't
>in between your loud breaths, you can hear a soft gulp
>she continues until you get half flaccid, then gives you a one final lick and gentle kiss on the tip, leaving you completely clean
>before she snuggles back to your chest, she takes few gulps from the water you brought
>“Was it good, Anon?“
„I-I literaly have no words. It was seriously, totaly heavenly.“ you nuzzle her mane and scratch her behind her ear
>she makes a cute noise of satistaction
>“Glad to hear. The end was a bit salty, but not something i couldn't use to...“
„But how did you even learn that? I though you barely know what sex is.“
>“Um, when you were gone, i was watching those videos on the internet and there was one song. Half of it was in some different language, but from the part i understood, it was about sex. It scared me bit at first, in the clip, they were even doing all sorts of...things. Weird sometimes. But i also saw that they did this thing and it gave me an idea. The rest was compromise.“
>she must have seen uncensored version of „Pussy“ videoclip from Rammstein
„Oh, Sarah.“ you chuckle
>you kiss her muzzle
„But really, this was perfect. I wish i could repay you with something at least equally good.“
>“You already did.“ she laughts „You did a lot more.“
„I meant, by the same coin.“
>“Oh,..Well, we should still leave that for later. As i said, i'm still a bit...insecure about that place.“
„Alright. I understand.“
>“I'm glad you do, Anon...But i'm kinda sleepy now, we should go to sleep anyway.“ she yawns
„Goodnight then, my little princess.“
>“Goodnight Anon. I love you.“
>falling asleep never felt so pleasant
>her soft fur against your chest, the warmness of her body and most of all the warmness of her love, so strong
>>
>>25831139

>your consciousness is slowly fading as you're entering the dream reality
>today trully was a glorious day
So there you go, wanted to leave the sexual scene for later, but some "foreplay" doesn't hurt i guess.

Fuck the 2000 limit. I wanted to close this chapter in three greens and not post four only because of two lines.
Anyway, it's not ending so far, but when it does, i kinda have an idea for new green involving Dash, since the this green was at first supposed to be about her. But it's gonna be something different, also placed in a less realistic universe. - Ponies can pick things, fly etc...
Hope you'll like it, if this thread will still be a thing in those future times
>>
>>25831091
whats with your weird quotations around anons sentences

why
>>
>>25831109
You can be pacifist, but if others aren't, you got to have some sort of defense.
I too don't like violence, but i carry a gun just in case i cross some dangerous situation.
Same thing.
>>
>>25831234
i've loved the story so far and it'll be nice to see where you take it.
>>
>>25831236
what do you mean?
It's supposed to be used when you write direct speech. At least that's how it works in my language.
>>
>>25831269
>>same thing
not the same thing. see America. not arguing people own guns to just go on a murder spree, but the prevalence of that weaponry and armed guards far surpasses what we see of other groups.
>>
>>25831306
its a non existant character in our language. you can continue using it because no one will really not understand what you are trying to do (show that anon is speaking), but nobody knows about the specifics of that type of quote.
>>
>>25831306
That's correct. It's the lowered opening quotation that he is talking about - in English, both are up top "like this"; lower opening quotations are in some European languages.

Don't worry about it. The story is still good and perfectly understandable.
>>
>>25831028
That sounds great actually
>>
File: 10507.jpg (155 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
10507.jpg
155 KB, 900x800
Here is a picture of brutal pone slavery so extreme it has to be spoilered for the good of mankind.
>>
>>25829488
Slowly getting to her old self. but slowly... I mean... you have lots to write my dear anon
>>
>>25831581
Applejack gives best pony rides
>>
>>25832090
FUCKING LEWD
>>
>>25823589
>How the fuck did she know?
>Lasagna is your favorite food

>"Did you like your dinner, Master?"
"Yes, Skittles," you say giving her a gentle scratch on the head, "it was delicious."
>"I'm glad you liked it, Master," she replies with a twitch and an unsettling smile
>"I'm glad you found it" *twitch* "delicious"
"Skittles? What's wrong with yo--"
>She jumps into your lap and covers your mouth with a hoof, licking your cheek with a soft moan
>"I baked some of my tailhairs into it"
"mmmf?"
>"Now part of me is... INSIDE you, Master, and you love it... mmm..."
>>
I know I posted one or two threads ago giving joke theories about who Skittles' old Master was, but after reading the story I finally figured out to where I want to take my incomplete Slave pone green from the SiM threads. All I need to do now is actually write it, and I think a rewrite and subsequent repost is in order to keep it consistent.

Here's the old green if you need, but I'll start rewriting long enough so I actually have content to post throughout Winter Break.
>>
>>25832224
OK HERE IS THE FUCKING ISSUE, THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!
>>
>>25832224
water fuck
>>
File: 12432525364.jpg (49 KB, 800x489) Image search: [Google]
12432525364.jpg
49 KB, 800x489
>>25832224
>"I baked some of my tailhairs into it"
Oh, so that's why your lasagna had a sweet fruity aftertaste...
>>
File: 1344211568567.png (36 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1344211568567.png
36 KB, 945x945
>>25832224
Oh well, at least it didn't have anything to do with piss this time.
>>
>>25832245
and of course I forgot the link, fug

http://pastebin.com/dYbWGFU1
>>
File: fug.jpg (8 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
8 KB, 174x231
>>25832345
>fug
>>
>>25832431
Not quite the same thing. Don't you already have a thread for that trash?
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>mfw when wake up and no Skittles
>>
File: OMNOMICON.gif (580 KB, 197x196) Image search: [Google]
OMNOMICON.gif
580 KB, 197x196
>>25832466

>i laugh at your suffering
>>
>>25832482
>Join in on laughing at his misery
>Remember ponka hasn't updated for nearly 2 days
>Suffer along with him.
>>
>Slave fetish
It's weird, it's almost, like you want to fuck niggers
>>
File: Baitrage.jpg (51 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
Baitrage.jpg
51 KB, 400x401
>>25832496

>Mfw i have other ways of entertaining myslef

like hitting the random artical button on wikipedia
>>
>>25832431
>>>/trash/
>>
>>25832090
>"Anon, you've been so kind to me, I ain't done nothin' to deserve this."
>You both stare deeply into each other's eyes.
>"If only there was somethin' I could do to pay you back."
>You put on your most sexual and devilish grin.
"Oh, I have an idea for what you could do, let's go outside."
>Applejack seems a bit apprehensive.
>"Uh, out in the open, like animals? A-Alright."
>And so the both of you head outside.
>"Okay, let's do th-"
>Suddenly you jump on her back.
>"Anon, what are you doin' on mah back?"
"Onwards, noble steed, we must make it to the grocery store and back by nightfall!"
And that is the story of how Anon saved money on gas.
>>
>>25831234
>>25831234
twas pretty dang good mate
>>
>>25832873
moar
>>
bugpone green when
>>
>still waiting for bugpone green
>>
>>25827806
>http://pastebin.com/admfdm5t

>after a few more minutes of relentless kisses you gently push her away
"I hoped you'd like it, but I had no idea you'd like it THAT much," you say, beaming at her
>"I love you, Master!"
>you reach over and ruffle her mane
"I know you do, girl, I know you do."
>"M...Master?"
"Yes, Skittles?"
>"D...do you love me too?"
>You clear your throat, your hand rubbing the back of you neck as you look away from her
"Well, I... y...you're my pony, of course I care about you, and I want you to be happy, and..."
>her ears go flat
>"It's okay if you don't, Master. I... I just hoped maybe... you might... and after you cuddled with me and made me feel better last night... and kissed me on the top of my head this morning... I...I thought..."
>You feel a sharp pang of guilt
"Look, Skittles, I do love you, just... I don't think it's the same way you think you love me."
>She sniffles and fights back tears
>>
>>25833251

>"Y...you still don't wanna have sex with me, Master?"
"Skittles...I... I just can't, okay? That would be taking advantage of you, and that would be wrong. When I look at you all I feel is an overwhelming need to protect you, keep you safe, make you happy, take care of you. You've been through a lot, and your judgement is clouded. I just don't... I don't lust after you. And even if I did I would never forgive myself for acting on those urges in your current state. I don't think you'd forgive me, either."
>a pair of tears drip from her muzzle onto the floor as she avoids eye contact
>"Is... is it because I'm a p..p..pony? I know ponies are probably ugly to you and all, but I---"
"That... that complicates things, but that's not the main reason okay? And don't ever let me hear you say you're ugly again, you're the prettiest, sweetest, most adorable little pony I could ever hope to have in my life. When I say I won't have sex with you - please just trust me when I say it's for your own good."
>"Wh...what if I promise to work twice as hard, to-"
"Skittles I don't think you're hearing me here, I'm not going to do it and that's final," you insist, making your tone of voice clear that you're putting your foot down
>She slinks away from you like she's just been flogged, cowering in a corner and trembling, flinching when you reach for her to stroke her and comfort her
>>
I will probably miss this thread for posting. I'm away from my pc until Tuesday evening. Should get some more field work stuff in soon. Then maybe a return to anons home and such.
>>
>>25833263
aawwww ouch. poor little thing. Its like she needs to have sex in order to feel validated
>>
>>25833263
>>25833251
Does she NOT have any memories from her previous life as Rainbow Dash?
>>
>>25833263
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRR
>>
>>25833297
nooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>25833263
>Skittles
Yiss
>>
>>25833352
In my mind she's been a slave for probably around 5-10 years. She has memories of her former self, but they cause her pain - probably thinking she'll never be the pony that she was again - and being so broken she doesn't even want to try. She even asked her new master not to call her by her old pony name, because it "makes her sad." I'm sure whatever's left of the old RD is so ashamed of what she's become that she tries her best to mentally suppress it, and why she's so hesitant to let Anon do anything even remotely resembling freeing or rehabilitating her. She's so used to her new life and to suppressing her real self that the thought of the painful transformation back to who she was is too scary to want to deal with. At this point in time it's easier to serve a master and let them take care of all the "scary" things in life, especially now that she has this new master that seemingly loves and adores her, and wants her to be safe and happy.
>>
>>25833400
Isn't this basically what is happening, i.e. literally everything that happened when Anon got Skittles to tell him her real name.
>>
>>25833352
Pretty much this:
>>25833400
>>25833454
>>
>>25833263
i know how to fix this. Have anon make a cast of his dick and then turn it into a dildo. Rainbow can pleasure herself with her masters likeness and her master doesnt actually have to fuck her
>>
>>25833263
>it pains you to see her this way, but she'll get over it
>right?
>you just have to stay strong
>when she gets better - and she IS going to get better, you reassure yourself - if she looks back and remembers you having sex with her on your second day with her, she'll no doubt think you're a terrible person, and it'll damage or destroy any chance at a real, meaningful friendship with her
>and she would be right
>wouldn't she?
>you look down at her sympathetically, sitting next to her and placing a hand on her back, not rubbing or stroking her, but letting her know you're there
>she has her eyes covered with her forelegs and is crying quietly
>would it really be worse than making her suffer like this?
>are you making too big of a deal out of something that she probably lost any concept whatsoever of being taboo or stigmatized a long time ago?
>you don't find her unattractive or anything, so it's not like she's asking you to do something you're necessarily unwilling to, even though it would still be a little weird at first considering she's a different species
>you shake your head and look away from her, placing a palm on your forehead
>why are you even entertaining these thoughts?
>you scoot closer to her, pulling her into your lap with a sigh as you wrap your arms around her, planting a lingering kiss on the top of her head
"Master still loves you, Skittles, please don't be sad... I'm truly sorry if what I said hurt your feelings..."
>you rest your chin on the top of her head and begin to rock her gently, feeling her wriggle and squirm to get closer to you, not satisfied until as much of her body's surface area is making contact with as much of yours as physically possible, and even then still not content, whimpering as she buries her face in your chest and desperately tries to pull you even closer
>this is the clingiest she's ever acted with you, and you don't really know how to respond
>>
>>25833469
That might work actually, get her over the temporary rejection until she gets back to normal. She would remember you not taking advantage, maybe fall in love for real, then we rut her till are dick breaks.
>>
>>25832431
i wish for you to commit suicide.
>>
>>25833585
Just give her a decent substitute so she can get her life back. Then step 3 marry our waifu.
>>
File: ash.jpg (107 KB, 557x275) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
107 KB, 557x275
>>25833574
>>
File: ManlyTears.png (190 KB, 331x327) Image search: [Google]
ManlyTears.png
190 KB, 331x327
>>25833574
>>
>>25833574
"One of these days... when you're ready... when you're better... if you still want me, I'll let you have me. I won't turn you down if I know your love is genuine - and when I've had a chance to truly earn it. But for now, try to do your best to understand why I'm saying no to you. Can you please do that for Master? Be a good girl and try to understand?"
>She nods, but doesn't release you, her body still shaking, just wanting to be held
>"b..but I really d..do love you, Master, I.. I just want to sh..show you how much..." she sniffles, "bu..but I'll b..be a good girl for you, I'll try to understand... I'll try to w..wait for you..."
>you kiss the top of her head before standing up with her, cradling her against your body as you carry her into the kitchen
"Good girl, that's all I ask. Now, you still haven't eaten..."
>you gently sit her at a chair at the kitchen table, retreiving some hay for her, a few apples - and the bag of cookies
>she turns her nose up and looks away, at you for a split second, then at the floor, her ears flat the whole time
>"I...I'm sorry Master, I... I lost my appetite..."
>You pull her into your lap once again, her back against your chest, your arm hooked over her forelegs as you scoot her food in front of you, grabbing a handful of hay and holding it up to her muzzle
"Eat."
>she hestitates
"Skittles," you say almost threateningly, "Eat. Now."
>"Y...yes Mast--MMFF"
>you gently push the hay into her mouth the moment she opens it, and she begins chewing
>you practically have to force-feed her the rest of her meal in complete silence, though her resistance slowly fades over time
>>
>>25833832
Please don't turn anon evil
>>
>>25833832
>"One of these days... when you're ready... when you're better... if you still want me, I'll let you have me. I won't turn you down if I know your love is genuine - and when I've had a chance to truly earn it.
This makes me wanna vomit.
>>
>>25833844
i dont think he would. Hes just making sure Rainbow eats something as she seems to be avoiding it. After all, all shes eaten since she came here was some hay and carrots. She must be starving
>>
>>25833855
I guess
>>
>>25833855
This.

You gotta be firm sometimes.
>>
>>25833832
>you offer her a drink of water, and she gulps down the entire glass before you come to the cookies
>double chocolate chunk, some knock-off store brand, but just as tasty as any name brand
>you grab one and place it in front of her muzzle
>she turns her head, your fingers begin to become stained brown as the chocolate melts onto them
"Come on, girl, please have some dessert... open your mouth..."
>she feigns disinterest, though you can tell she wants it when she licks her lips and swallows
>she opens her mouth and you take the chance to push the cookie part way inside, prompting her to take a bite
>"Mm...mmm..." she mutters as she begins chewing vigorously, her tail swishing as the corners of her mouth curl up in a smile
"Feeling better now?"
>she takes the second half of the cookie from your grasp and wolfs it down quickly, before grabbing your hand between her two front hooves
>before you can say anything she surrounds your index finger with her lips and tongue, drawing them painfully slowly up it until the tip of your finger pops out with a soft, wet smacking sound
>you squirm around in your seat as she takes a second finger into her mouth and does the same, adjusting her position and settling her rump into your crotch as she exaggerates her moaning this time, kissing the tip of your finger as she releases it from her mouth
"Sk..Skittles..." you mutter, unable to stop yourself from becoming aroused, trying to squirm away so that your erection isn't pressing into her backside, but failing
>she takes your middle finger into her mouth, and if it wasn't already painfully clear to you, this isn't about the chocolate that was left behind on your fingers anymore
>she's persistent, you'll grant her that, and she seems encouraged by the fact you haven't tried to stop her - yet
>>
File: dashitaintgonna.jpg (36 KB, 297x405) Image search: [Google]
dashitaintgonna.jpg
36 KB, 297x405
>>25833853
What, are you into that sort of thing?
>>
>>25833900
Damn, even as a broken slave, Rainbow's still persistent as shit.

Also nice dubs.
>>
>>25833900
M-maybe Anon should just let her suck his dick a little...
>>
>>25833844
>>25833853
>>25833855
>>25833887
>>25833932
>>25833934

What if this was her plan all along? What if she really has been hungry as fuck, but she knew Anon would end up trying to force-feed her, and that would be her chance to make a move? She refuses to accept "no" for an answer, and she knows a soon as she can get Anon into a compromising position, like what she has him in now, she'll be able to get what she wants.

Clever girl, Skittles, clever girl.
>>
>>25833999
Its only been 2 days
>>
File: 1394315139962.gif (2 MB, 300x257) Image search: [Google]
1394315139962.gif
2 MB, 300x257
>>25831139
That was tight
>>
>>25833999
>slave breaks the new "master" instead of the owner attempting to help her

I need more of this now. A slave breaking the mind if their owner into wanting the pony as a sex object.
>>
>>25834049
no
>>
File: Untitled.png (168 KB, 379x310) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
168 KB, 379x310
>>25833999
Don't lump me in there you piece of shit
I was just asking the other guy about his weird vomit fetish
>>
bugpones when
>>
File: 1436984720612.jpg (192 KB, 1060x952) Image search: [Google]
1436984720612.jpg
192 KB, 1060x952
>>25834119
There never is enough bugpone content.
>>
>>25834119
When panko gets updated.
>>
>>25834084
>inb4 Skittles chokes on Master's finger and vomits all over him
>>
>>25834155
How much bug is a bugpony? 50% bug? 20%? 80%?
>>
>>25834155
>fangs
>blowjob
ow
>>
>>25834248
60%
>>
File: 1337055344992.jpg (30 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1337055344992.jpg
30 KB, 500x485
>>25834248
100% bug
50% pony
>>
>>25834248
>>25834258
>>25834263
Would bringing a can of Raid into the bedroom be considered kinky?
>>
File: cold_by_xwhitedreamsx-d9fe9t0.png (949 KB, 1024x1258) Image search: [Google]
cold_by_xwhitedreamsx-d9fe9t0.png
949 KB, 1024x1258
>>25831086
>you try to concentrate on her breath, but it doesn't really help. You can already feel the bulge rising
>why would something like this even turn you on?

Really, breath is pretty much the sexiest thing ever, isn't it? When it's neutral or scented properly, being breathed on is like being enveloped in a secondary heartbeat. It's viscerally intimate.

This entire board needs more emphasis on pony breath, really.
>>
>>25834273
Real horses share their breath all the time, it's kinda hot when they try to share their breath with you.
>>
>>25834273
I want to flood your butthole with my stale morning breath
>>
>>25834270
Only 1 minute later and I can tell this is going to be an underrated post.

>>25834284
Oh, believe me, I know that better than anyone.

>>25834292
Are you a unicorn at least?
>>
File: reeeeeeee.jpg (71 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
71 KB, 900x900
>>25833900
God she fucking wants it
GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS
STOP BEING SUCH A FAGGOT
>>
>>25833900
THIS IS WHATS HAPPINING
SHE WANTS THE D
ACTIVATE IT
>>
File: unnamed pony head turn.gif (2 MB, 560x740) Image search: [Google]
unnamed pony head turn.gif
2 MB, 560x740
>>25833900
>just shot off
>reading sexy times
>get cuddly feels in stead
>>
File: Dany Carrel sib.jpg (85 KB, 1020x760) Image search: [Google]
Dany Carrel sib.jpg
85 KB, 1020x760
>>25834270
>Bugponies are not bug enough to die from cypermethrin
>Not pony enough to not be affected
>It affects them like nicotine, they huff it in small doses.

>So here you are, fucking bugpone a lot
>Bust nut into bugpone and commence post-coital cuddles
>bugpone pulls out a small can of Raid from somewhere and sprays a little on her face
>"mmm that hit the spot"
>>
File: ponyhead (2).gif (2 MB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
ponyhead (2).gif
2 MB, 454x600
>>25834498
psst! try this version, without the cut
>>
>>25813854

>Even though the pegasus is weak with starvation, his hug still forces air out of you.
>You have some understanding of where he's coming from, but you still can't help but pity him.
>Those papers said he was, what? 19 years old?
>You were only a bit older than that when you were drafted, but, I mean, you did win the war (and get a decent therapist afterwards).
>And even though awful shit happened, you were the one doing it, not having it happen to you.
>Soarin here has seen his entire adult life ruined by a conflict he probably never knew would start.
>Sucks for him.
>Either way, you should probably go make more food, Soarin wanted some and you haven't eaten yet.
>And this whole hug thing is getting awkward, fast.
"Okay, Soarin, uh, I get this 'undying gratitude' stuff, but if you want more food, I kinda have to go make it,"
>He lets go finally, a sheepish grin on his face.
>"Y-yeah, sorry..."
>He sucks at hiding the flush on his cheeks.
>You laugh it off and enter the kitchen.
>This time, the toast isn't half as badly butchered, and you make some for yourself, too.
>You head back into the living room with two heaping plates of toast.
>Courtesy of Master Chef Anon.
>You both begin to eat your food.
>Neither of you talk, consumed by eating.
>You look up at the photo on the wall, chastising yourself for not hiding it.
>You don't care if he finds out you were in the army.
>So many people served, it's only natural that there was a chance you fought in the war.
>What you really cared about was little filly that was in your backpack at the time.
>You wanted to make sure he'd never hear about her.
>>
>>25834594
Getting real sick of these deletions and re posts
Soon Im gonna start screen capping the deletions and posting them
>>
>>25834614
I just forgot to link it to the previous post. Calm your Jimmies, Anon.
>>
>>25834614
do it fgt, you don't have the balls.

you're all talk.
>>
File: 1388398466368.jpg (138 KB, 574x400) Image search: [Google]
1388398466368.jpg
138 KB, 574x400
>>25834574
fucken replaced <3
>>
>>25834594
>19 years old /after/ the war
Dayum. This universe turned dark fast.

Anyhow, keep going. Only thing I'd warn of is not making things too comfy between them too fast; the meat of your story is going to sit in that shift.
>>
File: 1398234355043.jpg (67 KB, 630x623) Image search: [Google]
1398234355043.jpg
67 KB, 630x623
>>25834614
>not knowing how to indefinitely see all deleted posts anyway

I generally feel that I am above the petty schoolyard attitude of leaving others in a state of unknowing for the sole purpose of mocking their unknowing, but seeing as you think you can be sassy without making yourself look like a dumbass, I'll just leave you hagning.
>>
Well, it's now been 48 hours since the last update of that Pinkie and Kid Anon story, should we declare it legally dead now?
>>
>>25834848
Not even...
>>
>>25834848
probably
>>
>>25834254
>blowjob
>when theres a perfectly good vag
>>
>>25834498
>unnamed pony
Niggerbitch that's Sugar Belle.
>>
>>25834929
Maybe the lurker I'm baiting via that file name will explain the inside joke. If not, have fun with your niggerbitching.
>>
>all these fags using the same name
>>
bugpone green when
>>
>>25833900
MMMMMMOOOOOAARRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: post-461-0-61374800-1335088758.jpg (222 KB, 606x599) Image search: [Google]
post-461-0-61374800-1335088758.jpg
222 KB, 606x599
>>25834943
>openly saying you're baiting
You oughta spend WAY more time lurking.
>>
>>25834848
There will be more ponk, just can't say when.
I should have known better than to try to write two stories at once for the same thread.
>>
>i need my bugpone fix
>>
>>25834990
Your heart rate is tangible through the fiber optics.
>>
>>25832873
I just realized that both this and the one other bit of writing I have done (>>25822785) on this thread are both Applejack related. IT'S GOT TO BE MY DESTINY, IT'S WHAT SHEER COINCIDENCE IS TELLING ME
>>
>>25835080
Then what is it, doctor? Enlighten me.
>>
>>25835194
I'll just have my black aide inject you with the heart attack virus and you'll be healthy in the morning. That's how it works, right?
>>
>>25833900
>this is getting out of control way too fast
>in a panic, you do the only thing you can think of
>removing your finger from her mouth you turn her around and pick her up slightly, lifting her tail out of the way and drawing your other hand back slightly before--
>POP!
>Right on the rump. You didn't even hit her hard enough to hurt her, just enough to get her attention
"NO Skittles, that's a BAD girl..."
>She appears stunned, her mouth hanging open in shock as she stares into your eyes
>To your relief and surprise she doesn't cry, she immediately snaps to her senses
>"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master, it won't happen again."
>She doesn't dare move.
>She doesn't shake with fear or look on you with anger, she simply locks up, looking down and avoiding eye contact, waiting for your next command.
>You pull her against your chest, immediately regretting what you've done, and begin stroking her mane
"I'm so sorry, Skittles, I don't know what came over me... I panicked, I didn't mean to hurt you..."
>"You didn't hurt me Master, you needed to punish me. I understand," she states simply. "I know the difference between being punished and being hurt for no reason. I know you'd only punish me out of love,"
"It's not my place to 'punish' you at all..."
>"Yes it is, Master. I still love you, no matter what," she says, hugging you tightly. "You'd have to whip me pretty badly for that to ever change."
>>
File: 52152134.png (84 KB, 1293x627) Image search: [Google]
52152134.png
84 KB, 1293x627
>>
>>25835269
>>25835291

Dontcha hate it when you forget a little detail like that.
>>
>>25835291
moar
>>25835302
mah nigga
>>
File: Uwot.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Uwot.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>25835302
Congrats.
>>
>>25835302
Uh, good job, you sure showed him?
>>
>>25835302
Congratulations, Anonymous, you actually did it. For doing such a good job and being a man of your word, you win...
...a lifetime subscription to Nintendo Power!
>>
>>25835311
>>25835326
>>25835336
>>25835345
>>
>>25835291
>tfw you will never lovingly spank your naughty little pony girl when she misbehaves
>>
>>25834248
Enough to allow for pone no-no parts

I wanna fug a bug
>>
>>25835291
A little love tap to get her attention is probably nothing to her after what she's been through.
>>
>Need bugpone
>>
>>25834155
this picture is making me feel things
>>
>>25835352
???? why me?
>>
>>25835291
Hitting skittles is not a good idea. Especially if you're trying to rehabilitate her.
>>
>>25835424

Love the bug.

Hug the bug.

It'll make you feel better.
>>
>>25835455
She wants to act the part of the slave, she should expect punishment when she steps out of line. Would you seriously just let her get away with anything, particularly after you made it clear her behavior was not acceptable? Besides, seems like she took it fairly well, just needed to be reminded of her place.
>>
>>25835478
Spanking her was fucked up after he promised to never hit her.
>>
File: trixie2.png (203 KB, 751x771) Image search: [Google]
trixie2.png
203 KB, 751x771
>>25827806
Isn't this thread just SiM?
>>
>>25835491
He didn't even hurt her mate, he just needed to get her attention, chill.
>>
File: You deserve this.png (1 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
You deserve this.png
1 KB, 125x120
>>25835291
>Anon's staunch refusal to take advantage of her in the way she wants to be taken advantage of resuts in him acting aggressive/angry to Skittles in a violent way
>She is too thoroughly broken to stop her advances
>She is too thoroughly trained to beg anon to stop hurting her
>Because of this Anon gradually becomes angrier and angrier with her advances punishments become more and more extreme in an attempt to 'force her out' of her training
>Skittles will never resist or object because master is always right
>The fags wanting no sexual for Skittles eventually become exact replicas of of Skittles' old master minus the sexual stuff
>Skittles becomes only for torture

Deliciously ironic. You adherence to the white knight code will be the very thing that causes you fall.
>>
>>25835495
No. We specialize in white knighting and nurture porn here, not edgefaggotry.
>>
>>25835495
>I'm unable to read
>>
File: lilithrefsheetv2.png (613 KB, 1807x1188) Image search: [Google]
lilithrefsheetv2.png
613 KB, 1807x1188
>>25835291
Never stop.

>>25835491
That's true, but characters do need flaws to avoid being complete and utter shit.

>>25835497
This guy gets it. Violence is for when words aren't getting through to someone, and this was one of those times. The biggest fuckup for this Anon so far was promising not to hit her in the first place. That was the real disrespect.

>>25835502
You underestimate my power.

>>25835509
>nurture porn
Why had I never heard this term before this general?

Lillith green when?
>>
>>25835502
I don't think a quick, painless swat on the rump (which anon still feels shitty for) qualifies as torture.
>>
>>25835509

Why did you feed him?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 141

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.