[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have the download of this book? It's not on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: collect.jpg (45 KB, 343x499) Image search: [Google]
collect.jpg
45 KB, 343x499
Does anyone have the download of this book? It's not on YayPonies yet. Also Berrow book thread I guess.

Two more of these princess books are coming out, plus a Lyra/Bon Bon and Starlight Glimmer one.
>>
>>25825477
It's pretty good all things considered. I liked Journal of the Two Sisters more, but it was still enjoyable for sure.
>>
>>25825477
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lfmvqfzairtbhxq/AABOZn2TULAvBscsKYKZi653a?dl=0
>>
File: patrick.gif (189 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
patrick.gif
189 KB, 500x366
>>25825539
>>
>Equestria DOES have a Winter Moon Festival

Is this the first time that's been confirmed? It was a headcanon for a lot of people.
>>
>>25825477
The book integrated Luna's retarded pet to the cartoon's lore so it can go fuck itself with a rake.
>>
>>25825579
Well, it was more the CMC's idea than anything. They saw how the Summer Sun Celebration and asked Celestia if they could put together one for Luna, and the rest of Ponyville joined in.

>>25825516
It's weird how two different authors kept the "Luna can talk to the non-pony races of Equestria" consistent.
>>
File: 1416773300229.png (56 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1416773300229.png
56 KB, 945x945
>>25825579
First I've heard of it.
>>
>>25825604
At least it gave her an owl.
>>
>>25825677
It proved that Katie Cook is slowly fucking enough dicks to crawl her way into the cartoon.
>>
Does anyone have the download link of the friendship games book?
>>
>>25825993
I didn't think Meghan liked any of the EU but Berrow's stuff, this was just Berrow putting Cook's dumb pet in.
>>
>>25826036
Hasbro even published that show bible book which included fanart with Tiberious on it.

She's slowling clawing her way in.
>>
>>25826106
That was fanart.
>>
>>25826036
Jim Miller is good friends with Katie Cook and he took a LOT of effort to shoehorn her and Andy's ponysonas int the cartoon.
>>
>>25826106
Does anyone have the PDF of that book? I've been looking around but yayponies doesn't have it either.
>>
>>25826135
Nah, Princess Spike was shit because Dusedau is shit. That really didn't do anything, all of that came after the writing.
>>
>>25826136
Is that the Art of Equestria book? Because I have that.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0jwmf5r2r46s3k4/AAC349SJY7HOx1AIa4jt-6Ega?dl=0
>>
>>25826200
You can't even imagine how thankful I am anon. I've been looking for this for weeks.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.