[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls and Humanized Thread #179 - You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 41
File: large (8).png (630 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
large (8).png
630 KB, 1000x1000

Welcome to the Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP

Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

Add for Skype Chat:

discomagnet
>>
Ded
>>
I'll get something out soon.
>>
>>25822259
Couldn't you have done it?
>>
>>25824494
But that's too much to ask for OP : O
>>
This general died at thread 100. Its only crawling to its grave.
>>
>inb4 new thread smells like a shit
>>
>>25824747
But it smells great.
>>
>>25825088
but neither above
>>
And I thought Marital Problems was a dead general.
>>
Dead general. Saged so that it can rest peacefully.
>>
File: NANI.jpg (71 KB, 811x690) Image search: [Google]
NANI.jpg
71 KB, 811x690
maybe this place wouldn't be so dead if writefags were gracefully welcomed
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
Next you are going to say "bump"
>>
bump

...!!!
>>
So what's everyone's preference when it comes to green text? More people want anon and someone from the main 6 or anon and other chicks like derpy or vynal or something? It's been feeling like the same thing for the past couple of threads
>>
>>25827822
Write about whatever you want to write about. I ussually don't have a preference.

>15 replies
>Page 10
For fuck's sake
>>
>>25828747
>>15 replies
>>Page 10
>For fuck's sake
>implying it didn't reach page 10 with 3 replies
>>
>>25828747
Well when you have people who post low quality bumps like this guy >>25829314, shit like that's gonna happen.
>>
>>25826759
this
>>
File: твай утро1.png (112 KB, 433x912) Image search: [Google]
твай утро1.png
112 KB, 433x912
Sort of bump.
>>
File: tech.jpg (62 KB, 666x750) Image search: [Google]
tech.jpg
62 KB, 666x750
This thread has almost as many posts as it's hours up...
At what point do you guys realize that you don't need the thread to keep your Skype group going?
I get that it's a little something that drew all of you together, but at this point the thread is just skimming over the water. Half dead with occurent content every once in a long while.
I understand you nostalgia, I really do. But you've passed the point where it became borderline fanatic to keep these up a long time ago. The few people who actually produce content can and will find a place to continue or start their stories, where they will be receipt well and acknowledged.
Everyone who even thinks about starting here has to keep in mind that the audience of this thread has diminished over the last year down to a few.

I'm not telling you to stop. Other did - and do - plenty enough already.
I just want you all to think about point of these threads and then decide for yourselves.
>>
File: This Does Not Expand Dong.gif (736 KB, 451x322) Image search: [Google]
This Does Not Expand Dong.gif
736 KB, 451x322
>>25831233
Is it time to let her die boys, is our ride over ?
>>
>>25831320
Anon, this ride was over when they switched over to fimficition on thread 100. Its time to let it go, let it die in peace.
>>
>>25831480
>>25831320
>>25831233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM
>>
>>25823081
>>25823637
>>
>>25831480
they did?
>>
>>25833209
Yep, at least I think that's what happened. Most of the main writers of Fingerbang moved over to fimfiction because they wanted to practice actual writing instead of greentext. They said we could keep the threads up if we wanted to but they would be on fimfiction more than in the threads. Fingerbang slowly died and I guess somewhere in between the humanized threads merged here. I'm probably wrong on some of this, I left /FB/ when it actually died.
>>
So sub has gone off somewhere, liquid stopped with his shit and Grey is now in his own thread. No one else is left. Enjoy what little there is in here.
>>
http://pastebin.com/tNGcwGq6

>You walk down the empty hallway and stand in front of vice principal Luna's office. You wonder on why she excused you out of class, you truly do. You've only been in school for the bare minimum of two hours and the worst of it all is that you got Rainbow Dash to take off her shirt - and that wasn't intentional.
>She'll probably turn that around and make you as a perpetrator or something.
>You may as well get this over with.
>When you open the door and blindlessly enter her office, someone you'd least expect is there.
"Twilight?"
>She turns around and gives you an innocent waive with a smile.
>"Hey, Anon."
"Why is she here?"
>Luna seems more than annoyed from the usual.
>"I swear Mr. Mous, you make this too much of a challenge."
"Thank you?"
>You weren't sure on what she meant, but you still take it as a compliment. At least, in your usual view of it.
>"I give you the one person that I can only dream that you wouldn't get into a fight with, but even then, you manage to defy it."
>You take a seat in the chair that's beside Twilight Sparkle.
"What did I do? Okay, Rainbow Dash can't fight for a few weeks, so what? I didn't want her to take off her clothes!"
>"Oh, Rainbow...." Twilight mumbles in the background.
>"Erm, that's not the reason on why you're here."
"Then why am I here?"
>"The reason on why I brought it up is because after the deserving 'break' that you needed, you just couldn't keep your temper in control."
>You shuffle in your seat, confused on why she brings that up.
>"After a few days, you got into a scuffle with Twilight here and she still bothers on coming over to deliver your homework."
"WHAT!?"
>You stand up, almost pushing the chair over when doing so.
>"Settle down, Mr. Mous. Don't make me call the police."
"I didn't do that! What makes you think--"
>"What keeps on coming around campus is that you assaulted Twilight, but failed."
>>
>>25834186
>"Anon, it's not what you think." Twilight stands up. "I didn't intend for this to happen!"
"What's going to happen is that I will get more than a suspension!"
>"Just to be clear, it would be a school transfer at best."
"What's the worst in this scenario?"
>"I'm not entirely sure. That depends on the police and if they're in a good mood. But," She shuffles some papers around. "I'm starting to wonder about your fight with the girls the other day."
"We all know on what went down that day."
>"Yes, but I just know that the police wouldn't mind a skewed truth, only to keep you locked away for some time."
>Your heart races from the unbelievable spot that you're in. You sit back down and rub your hand around your forehead.
>"Vice principal Luna, Anon doesn't deserve this!"
>"Now I know you don't want to see him go, but this is for the best on everyone's part. Possibly not for Anon, but at least he'll use his brutality somewhere else."
>"No, I truly mean that he doesn't need this."
>"Why are you going so far on to defend Anon? He attacked you while he was serving his suspension."
>"It's because he DIDN'T attack me."
>"But, the scratches on your arms--"
>"Wasn't from him. It was from a bad fall when I left his house the other day."
>"What?"
>"I started the rumor, but it's not true about him attacking me."
>You and vice principal Luna look at her.
"What?"
>"Yes, I started it so that I could look more intimidating than Fluttershy." She lowers her head when sitting back down.
"Well don't. It's not working and almost threw away what little I had to this school."
>Your searing anger replaces your worried demeanor, but is somewhat reduced when you notice on how bad she looks about the situation.
>"I'm sorry, I really am."
>>
>>25834689
"Just don't pull that again. So Luna, where does that put me in?"
>The vice principal looks at Twilight for a couple of more seconds before jumping in shock.
>"Oh. Seeing that you didn't cause any harm and Twilight did issue an apology, I guess we can sweep this one under the rug?"
"Sounds good to me."
>"But what about the rumor?" Twilight asks.
>"Ah, that. I would say that the two of you should go out and tell the truth, but that hasn't worked well in the past. I'll leave you two to talk about it. For now, just head back to class."
>Just as you're getting up, the bell rings.
>"Or head to your next class. Enjoy your day."
>As you stand in front of the door, Twilight stands right beside you.
"Don't you want to wait a while before going outside?"
>"At this point, I don't care on what people think about it. I'll let their suspicion roll around and expect the worst from it."
"Are you sure you don't want to keep being the one who stood from me and outlasted her friends? The damage has been done, who knows what crazy shit they will spiral out of this, especially Sunset, Rarity, and all the others."
>>
Do everyone a favor and kill yourself.
>>
just let fingerbang die
>>
File: Fuck 4chan's spam system.jpg (466 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Fuck 4chan's spam system.jpg
466 KB, 1366x768
If anyone here owns Hotline Miami 2 you can play the first level made on the beta level editor inspired on a future section of my story Winter Formal Dash.
>>
File: Trixie Standing There.png (322 KB, 303x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trixie Standing There.png
322 KB, 303x1000
>>25835218
>>25835279
He isn't alone.
>>25834178
I can post here too.

http://pastebin.com/wSv9XkrD
>Inside the collapsed barn, Sunset and the rest of the girls remain tied to the wood against the wall. The rain had been pouring down upon them for about a half an hour or so, but it appears to be lightening up. They can still see fairly well with the car’s headlights flooding into the room.
>A small sigh comes out of Fluttershy’s mouth as Sunset tries to keep her warm. She is being held close, with barely any clothes on her body to provide some sort of covering. Sunset can only try to hold her closer as she shudders from the cold.
>Rainbow Dash looks up to the sky and notices the clouds begin to move away from the area in which the barn resides in. Applejack and the other eventually notice the same thing as well once the rain temporarily ceases.
>It then starts up again, but a lot more lightly than before.
>”What the…” Applejack begins. “Ah’m no expert, but those clouds really shouldn’t be moving that fast so suddenly.”
>”Maybe it has something to do with Trixie. You saw how much energy she was emitting when we had faced her.” Rarity points out. “Perhaps she’s doing something over at the school. Oh, I can only pray for Sonata and Twilight.”
>”Twilight’s going to be okay.” Sunset promises. “Trust me. She’s been able to pull herself through tougher things than this before, so who’s to say Trixie is a foe that she can’t handle?”
>Fluttershy shifts around where she sits at the moment, hardly able to move her arms and legs. She can feel Sunset trying to warm her, but only barely.
>”Is… she going to be alright, darling?” Rarity asks.
>”Yes, she is.” Aria answers. “It’s how siren powers work when they are too heavily concentrated at once. You lose the ability to move from the impact.”
>“Trixie, uh, did the same thing to me a little bit earlier. I think all it does is make you lose the ability to move your body around or something. You know, paralyze you.” Sunset reveals.
>>
File: Trixie dressed up.jpg (169 KB, 587x584) Image search: [Google]
Trixie dressed up.jpg
169 KB, 587x584
>>25835743
>”It’s only temporary. Especially if you’ve done it a lot before. But it also depends on the person it is done to.” Aria explains. “And based on what I saw from that book, you could probably do it again and the person would exit their paralyzation state and enter a phase of hyperactivity.”
>”Uhh… what book?” Applejack asks.
>”Remember that book that Sonata and I took with us before getting into the car? Well she and I decided to do a little last minute reading up on the section that has some explanations of siren powers in it. It turns out that there is that one spell that is done by… well, you know… and there is also another spell that you can do as well. But it can only work after the paralyzation effect takes place. If you do the exact same spell after the person is paralyzed, then a completely new effect takes place, which is what the other spell is.”
>”So… is that what Trixie did to me?” Sunset asks. “Because she, um, actually did the same initial spell twice, and the first one paralyzed me.”
>”She did?” Aria responds. “Well, how do you feel?”
>”After the second time, I’ve been feeling some sort of drive, but I can’t really put my finger on how strong it is. It’s fading in and out.”
>”You need to tell me, Sunset. As far as I can tell, no one else has done such a thing before. At least between Adagio, Sonata and I. We need to know what the effects do, and maybe we can use that to our advantage so we can overpower Trixie.”
>Rainbow Dash cringes with a disturbed look on her face. She then shivers a bit at the thought of Trixie’s fingers being inside of her. She’ll never forget how it felt.
>”If I was able to get back up and do things, Fluttershy will, too. I think that’s how it works… right?” Says Sunset.
>”Yes.” Aria adds. “Can you move around?”
>”I… um… yeah. But it’s just that I was so afraid of Trixie when she was around, that I couldn’t really get myself to move.”
>>
File: Waiting for the ordeal to end.png (220 KB, 1011x791) Image search: [Google]
Waiting for the ordeal to end.png
220 KB, 1011x791
>>25835762
>Fluttershy lets out a sudden squeak. Sunset looks down to her and holds her head closer to her body. She reties the front of Pinkie’s shirt back over her so her chest is at least somewhat covered and pulls the skirt back up. But Fluttershy still appears to be suffering.
>The surprising thing to Aria is the fact that Trixie managed to do this to Fluttershy the first time around. This sort of thing has never happened to Fluttershy before, and it would have had to take a long-time siren at least three times in a row in order to overload the powers and make her body go limp.
>But Fluttershy didn’t even have any powers to overload. With this in mind, Aria can only imagine the amounts of power that must be at Trixie’s disposal if she can manage to make a non-siren lose control of her body. This doesn’t even seem like the concept of reaching a higher level; it’s surpassing every level and going into the void beyond.
>”Sunset.” Urges Rarity. “We need to see how strong you are, darling. Maybe you can break that rope and untie the rest of us. Because I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that I sure would like to put some clothes back on. It’s freezing out here!”
>”What do I do?” Sunset asks.
>”Just try to break the rope or somethin’!” Applejack tells her. “C’mon, now! We ain’t got all day.”
>Sunset tugs at the rope that restrains her to the wooden stud. She starts to gain a little bit more strength, but it’s apparently not enough to break the rope. She pulls with her arm again, but there don’t seem to be any noticeable results.
>”It’s not working…” Sunset complains. “Let me try to untie it.”
>Sunset grapples the tips of her fingers around the knot of the rope that surrounds her wrists. She pulls at the rope, slightly squeezing the material in. But the knot is just too tight for her strength to undo it.
>”Wait.” Aria interjects. “I have an idea.”
>Sunset stops struggling with the know and turns her attention towards Aria.
>>
File: Looking forward.png (153 KB, 370x504) Image search: [Google]
Looking forward.png
153 KB, 370x504
>>25835792
>”If Trixie’s powers had transferred themselves into you, then you could probably do the same to Fluttershy.”
>A moment of hesitation occurs before Sunset comprehends what Aria means.
>”You mean, like…” She tries to make sure.
>”Yes. The same thing that Trixie did. If she’s already limp now, that means it was already done to her once. This is the perfect setup for you to do it again and get her that high amount of power, too.”
>”Uhh… okay…” Sunset clarifies. “But that’s not the point.”
>”Wait… what?”
>Sunset looks down to a terrified Fluttershy, who is still hiding her face from the oncoming rain that falls a little bit more lightly than before. She’s still shivering violently from he cold ground, apparently not able to be immune the the feeling somehow. Sunset’s natural warmth is still somewhat helping with the rain falling onto her and the wind blowing past them.
>She waits for a couple of seconds to speak to Fluttershy about what Aria was suggesting.
>”Fluttershy?” Sunset softly murmurs into Fluttershy’s ear. “Fluttershy can you hear me?”
>The response is faint, but Fluttershy nods her head just noticeably enough for it to be distinguishable from the shaking. It’s hard to tell how Fluttershy isn’t completely still after being overtaken by Trixie. Perhaps the spell doesn’t affect natural reflexes, and only disables a person’s major voluntary movements. Sunset remembers that she was able to turn her head a little bit as well before she was fingered by Trixie a second time.
>”Fluttershy, I need to do something with you for us to break free of these ropes. I’m going to need your help on this.”
>Sunset wraps her arm around Fluttershy a little bit more tightly, trying to keep her as warm as she can. Fluttershy’s shaky breathing begins to calm down as she feels sunset up against her, slowly washing her fear away.
>”Fluttershy, it’s okay. Trixie’s gone right now.”
>>
>>25835802
>A couple more whimpers eventually escape out of Fluttershy before Sunset takes her own hand and places it on Fluttershy’s knee.
>”I’m going to do something, Fluttershy. I… promise it won’t hurt you.” Sunset lets her know before looking back at Aria.
>Aria nods her head rapidly in encouragement.
>”Aria… are you sure this is going to…?” Sunset questions.
>”If it worked with you then it will at least work a little bit with her. The effects don’t vary to the point where something completely different will happen with someone else. It’ll just not happen as much, and Sonata and I have seen this before when the first part was new to us.”
>Sunset squints her eyes a little bit as she nods in assurance to Aria. There’s no need to answer her this time as she starts to slide her hands up Fluttershy’s thigh.
>After a few seconds, Fluttershy gasps briefly as she feels what Sunset’s doing. But she cannot even move her arms or legs in response to this; she can only acknowledge it through intensifying her breathing once more.
>”It’s okay, it’s okay…” Sunset comforts her. “Just keep your eyes closed.”
>Gliding along Fluttershy’s inner thigh, Sunset’s hand makes its way back under her skirt. It goes further and further until Fluttershy feels something that makes her lower body twitch. Sunset knows that she needs to keep going as Fluttershy’s nethers can be felt being pressed against by her fingers.
>The other girls, knowing what is about to come next, each feel a pressing urge to look away. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were already turning their attention to somewhere else, not desiring knowledge of the details of the ritual that takes place of where they are.
>Sunset, letting the force of her fingers against Fluttershy, allows her fingers to slip in where Trixie had been once before. Fluttershy’s mind races around as the now familiar feeling almost traumatizes her.
>>
>>25835818
>The last time, with Trixie, asserted itself as domineering and oppressing. Trixie surely was not kind during the process, and was rather pushy. She can’t say the same about Sunset. What she feels is something different, more… welcomed.
>Fluttershy doesn’t want to admit the fact that she finds this one to be polar opposite of what she felt with Trixie. Sunset is letting on to be humble, and showing a lot more passion than Trixie.
>”Sunset…” Fluttershy manages to utter between labored breaths.
>Trying to end this as fast as she can, Sunset quickly picks up speed, but tries to rub as gently as she can. Fluttershy can feel herself tensing, but only slightly before Sunset lightens her grip in response. She then relaxes again, letting the feeling of the fingers inside of her continue to melt her world.
>The others wait for the moment to end. This entire ordeal just doesn’t seem to end, always requiring something else to be done in order to break free from a simple beam on the wall. To look away is the only thing anyone else wants to do at this time.
>In fact, the entire idea of this going on forever just keeps creeping up from behind in everyone’s minds. In their own view, Trixie couldn’t be more of a tyrant for doing what she has done. Here they all are in the cold rain, tied to the posts of an abandoned barn wit the roof collapsed in. There’s rain sprinkling all around them, substituting for the tears that they wish to cry so badly.
>Where did the happiness go? Even the potential friendship with Sonata has seemed to be interrupted by Trixie desperately trying to gain power. Any new developments that were beginning to form have been shrouded in the darkness of the night.
>Desirable is quite the understatement when it comes to breaking free and stopping Trixie.
>>
File: She's tough now.jpg (25 KB, 404x344) Image search: [Google]
She's tough now.jpg
25 KB, 404x344
>>25835854
>Everyone’s thoughts are cut short by a long, drawn out cry that comes from Fluttershy. Startling Sunset, Fluttershy’s climax cuts into the air and the rain through her excited voice. Fluttershy can feel yet another sharp shock invade her, but this one bears liveleyness.
>She kicks her legs for a second, unable to comprehend the events that are taking place. Her arms grab onto the ground to support her from falling onto her back. Sunset still holds onto her, letting know that she’s right by her friend’s side.
>And then an intense shaking overcomes Fluttershy, echoing the exact same process that had been performed on Sunset. All of the other girls shut their eyes and wait. Each second that passes feels like a minute.
>There is nothing but the sounds of the raindrops lightly falling onto the ground for a few moments. The near-silence is soon broken by a series of breathy moans from Fluttershy as she regains her consciousness. There is definitely something different that she feels inside of her.
>”F-fluttershy?” Sunset finally stutters as she very slowly lets Fluttershy slip out of her grip.
>Fluttershy falls forward to her knees and her one free hand, panting with a slight hint of exhaustion. But the exhaustion is accompanied by something quite the opposite. A massive surge of energy has become dominant in Fluttershy’s mind and body.
>She rises on her knees, only to be kept from straightening her back from the rope holding her arm back. Fluttershy then looks around herself, finding the other girls turning away from her and covering their naked bodies, all of their eyes closed.
>Aria is the first one to look over to Fluttershy and notice her kneeling next to Sunset. Seeing that her idea has apparently worked, she finds the courage to speak up.
>”Fluttershy! How do you feel?” Aria surveys the now hyperventilating girl.
>>
File: And it beginspng.png (99 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
And it beginspng.png
99 KB, 640x360
>>25835919
>Without even considering finding the words to answer her, Fluttershy stared over at Aria. Her eyes immediately fixate on her cloth-less body, taken in by it’s suddenly appealing form. Thoughts like this have never made themselves apparent in Fluttershy’s mind in the past; this is all new.
>Turning herself towards Fluttershy, and making herself even more in-view to her, Aria asks the question again.
>”How do you feel? Just tell me how you feel.”
>”Oh… oh my…” Fluttershy gasps as she gazed over at Aria while the other girls turn their heads towards her as well.
>”What is it, Fluttershy? Are you okay?” Sunset asks her.
>”Aria…” Fluttershy sighs as she feels the energy inside of her amplify.
>The energy, after the sight of Aria completely naked, begins to funnel into a sharp sensation of arousal. Fluttershy’s jaw begins to drop as she starts to try to pull herself towards Aria, who is starting to understand what is happening.
>”What the hell is she doing?!” Rainbow Dash finally asks.
>”It’s… a little hard to explain. This is the kind of thing that happens when a siren becomes… how should I put this?” Aria tries to explain.
>Just at this same moment, Fluttershy starts to pull even harder on the rope, making the wooden stud creak a little bit from the tension being exerted on it. The other girls notice, and immediately see the opportunity of being set free.
>”Fluttershy! This is perfect!” Rainbow Dash exclaims. “That wooden beam should be no match for you and Sunset together!”

Will post more after I post more of Time After Time in my thread.

(This is for the Sonata saga, not Time After Time.)
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/bhS7D4nG
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/4yKXhpPP
Current part: http://pastebin.com/wSv9XkrD

Stay strong, Fingerbang!
>>
File: mad as hell.png (374 KB, 524x386) Image search: [Google]
mad as hell.png
374 KB, 524x386
I'm not requesting a green or anything cause there's bout to be a story or two about this

Are there any good stories about an Anon who's gotten fed up with the main six's bullshit and just dedicated himself to dismantling their rule over the school? An anon who's had enough of them doing all kinds of ridiculous shit and always getting away with it, and how Celestia won't do anything about it due to favoritism.

Something like that one great unfinished green about an Anon who fucks with Flash after he keyed his car and gets in league with Guilda and Sunset to fuck his shit up.

if some one could rec me some greens where Anon's mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore I'd be much obliged.
>>
File: 1428216627500.gif (343 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428216627500.gif
343 KB, 500x281
>>25835740
Hype.
>>
>>25835950
yowza, thanks!
>>
>>25836773
is that too much hype?
>>
>>25835740
I'll be on in a minute m9
>>
>>25836543
That sounds really cool but I don't know any stories like that, I'd love the story with Gilda and Sunset if you have it
>>
>>25835740
I still haven't played 1
>>
File: 14506522536070.png (542 KB, 1736x1057) Image search: [Google]
14506522536070.png
542 KB, 1736x1057
:3
>>
>>25833776
>Most of the main writers of Fingerbang moved over to fimfiction because they wanted to practice actual writing instead of greentext.

No they didn't.
They were mad that after writing hundreds upon hundreds of lines of text, they'd get a single reply followed by an infinite number of bumps.
FimFic is way more vocal with what they think.
>>
File: WHO.jpg (33 KB, 288x432) Image search: [Google]
WHO.jpg
33 KB, 288x432
>>25835743
>I can post here too.
SUCH A LUST FOR ATTENTION
>>
>>25840820
Oh, sorry. I knew it was some reason to do with writing, now that you mention it, that makes more sense than what I said, thanks for correcting me anon.
>>
>>25839340
I wish I had it
it was called revenge anon I think but there hasn't been a thread about it in months
>>
>>
File: large[1].jpg (466 KB, 1252x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
466 KB, 1252x1024
Continuing ACF: >>25794619

>"W-we should talk to Pinkie Pie..." Fluttershy suggests.
>"She's still downstairs I think," Sunset Shimmer says.
>Every girl inside the room quickly gets out and heads downstairs.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6LqDezHLqY
>You quietly sob by yourself on the kitchen's counter.
"Nonny...sniff-"
>"Pinkie Pie?" Rarity approaches from behind.
"Oh, hey Rarity..."
>"W-we know what happened to your little friend...we're so sorry darling, especially me for opening an old wound."
>You wipe away some tears with the back of your hand.
"I-it's okay Rarity. That happened a long time ago...don't worry about me. It's just that...I couldn't see him a...agai- oh my goodness. WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
>Rarity gives you a strong hug.
>"There there dearie, let it all out."
>The others feel moved by the situation and hug you as well.
>Even Rainbow Dash, who is crying as loud as you.
>You hear a faint voice in your ear, which immediately triggers a memory.
>>
File: pp.png (123 KB, 251x317) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
123 KB, 251x317
>>25842758

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAA8N150vkA
>["Say Pinkie, what do you want to be when we're older? I think I want to become a doctor."]
>You let out a giggle.
["Well, I want to be something alright, but not a doctor..."[
>["Like what? An engineer?"]
["Hee hee...nope!"]
>["A lawyer?"]
["Try again!"]
>["A vet? A party planner? A baker?"]
>You just shake your head to all of his guesses.
["Do you give up?"]
>["Yeah...I give up,"] he says in a defeated tone while
["I want to be your wife Nonny!"]
>Anon spits his drink and coughs loudly.
>["R-really? B-but what about your parents? What would they say?"]
["They'll be okay with it, because if they don't...they'll be so sorry!"] You say while giving Anon a bone-crushing hug.
>["Okay okay! I take your word!"]
>You release him.
>["Phew~ well then, if you want to be my wife then you'll have to know how to cook!"]
["Mommy will teach me how, last week I asked her to teach me."]
>["Didn't your kitchen catch on fire last week?"]
["It was an accident! I wanted to bake a cake for you."]
>Anon laughs.
>["You went through all that trouble for me? Aww Pinkie..."]
>Anon comes closer and gives you a peck on your cheek.
["If that's the truth then I'll be your husband one day. I promise..."]
>>
>>25842985

>Another memory passes by.
["Maudie...I can't sleep."]
>["What's wrong Pinkie Pie?"[
["I had another nightmare..."]
>["About Anon?"]
>You shyly nod.
>Maudie rubs an eye with her fist and lets out a yawn.
>["Oh, Pinkie Pie...what should we do to make you feel better? You barely eat or sleep."]
>She lifts you and puts you on her bed.
>Maudie caresses your head.
>["What's that thing you're holding in your hand?"]
["This? Nonny gave it to me...it's a necklace."]
>Maudie opens her eyes a little.
>Then she grabs a history book from her nightstand and opens it on a bookmarked page.
>["Pinkie Pie, did you know that people from some ancient civilizations gave their loved ones gifts they could wear? Like collars or earrings?"]
["N-no? Why Maudie?"]
>["They believed that if they died one day, their souls would remain in those gifts, so they could be with their loved ones for eternity..."]
>You wipe your nose with the back of your forearm.
["R-really?"]
>["Yes."]
>You look at the necklace.
>["He gave it to you because you were very special to him...keep it close to your heart and he'll never leave your side."]
["O-okay, thank you Maudie..."]
>>
File: large[1].png (902 KB, 502x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
902 KB, 502x1024
>>25843197

>You stop crying.
>"There there, feeling better now darling?"
"Yes..."
>All the girls break the hug and pat you in the back.
"It's okay girls, Nonny never left me."
>"Huh? What do you mean Pinkie?" Rainbow Dash asks.
>You pull your necklace from your cleavage.
"I just remembered...he's been always here with me, and that the only thing he wanted for me was to be happy."
>"Aww..." Rarity says while cleaning her run down mascara with a tissue.
>"Sugarcube...that's just a necklace," Applejack adds.
"It's more than just a necklace Applejack," you wipe more tears away from your face and finally smile, "it's a very special gift."
>"I'm sorry sugarcube, you're right...do you want some time alone? We can leave and have another sleepover anyother day."
"Nah, I'm good...in fact, I feel better than ever!"
>"Oh! How nice!" Fluttershy says.
>"Are you sure sugarcube?"
"Totally!"
>In that moment, the doorbell rings.
"Finally! It's the pizza I ordered! I'm so hungry I could eat a rock...I'll get it!"
>The girls look at each other in confusion.
>You turn on the radio.
>https://youtu.be/M-kPWGfF5UU
"Come on, this is supposed to be a sleepover party! So let's get this party started!"
>Sunset Shimmer smiles.
>"You heard her ladies!"
>All of your friends start lauging and dance together.

>Meanwhile, in your parent's bedroom.
>"Those freaking girls...couldn't they be a little less louder?"
>"Igneous Rock! Let them have fun!"
>Igneous grunts.
>"Well, if they are allowed to have fun...can't we have fun together as well eh Cloudy?" He says as he rubs his foot against Cloudy Quartz.
>She giggles.
>"Should I put on the...special attire?"
>"You know how much I love it," Igneous says before kissing the back of her hand.
>>
>>25843480
The End? That was amazing.
>>
>>25843568
fingerbang never ends, wait for ther trillion of fingerbang threads
>>
>>25843480

>Three hours later.
>You and all of your friends are exhausted after a long and fun party.
>In fact, Rainbow Dash is snoring loudly.
>They are all tucked in their sleeping bags.
>And you're about to fall asleep.
>You had a bittersweet day.
>You've forgotten how important your necklace was.
>If it wasn't because of Rainbow Dash you would've had another common day.
>But since she had to ask about the necklace, you spent all day talking and thinking about Nonny.
>And even if you miss him a lot, you feel he's in a far much better place, waiting for you.
>You'll see him again, but that day won't come any time soon.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll1NuKQ0He4
>You pull your necklace out of your cleavage and whisper to it.
"Goodnight Nonny...I love you."
>You kiss your necklace and put it back in your cleavage.
>You let out a yawn and turn the lights off.

>You are walking on a field full of beautiful flowers."
"La la la la la~"
>You hear a familiar voice behind you.
>["Pinkie!"]
["Nonny? Is that you?"]
>You turn your head around your shoulder and see Anon running towards you with a big smile on his face.
>["PINKIE!"]
["NONNY!"]
>You smile at him and run towards him, with your arms open and immediately jump at him.
>He catches you in mid-air.
>["I love you too Pinkie..."]

THE END
>>
>>25843640
Amazing story, I could FEEL it. Tho personally I think love is for the living, not the dead. It's ok to mourn, but to "love" someone who died is not going to make you any better, eventually you'll have to move on.

Nonetheless it was fantastic, good job Plasma.
>>
>>25843640
Well shit. I think you did a fine job conveying the tension. As I visualized the conversations, I actually felt like I was reading myself.

Pretty decent for a greentext.
>>
>>25843640
...TO BE CONTINUED

next time in infinite fingerbang threads
>>
File: 1447980138376.gif (503 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1447980138376.gif
503 KB, 500x363
>>25843584
>>25843713
>>
>>25843724
>still hating fingerbag
infinite fingerbang threads confirmed by fingerbang helper
>>
>You'll never kiss Pinkie Pie cheeks.
>You'll never kiss Pinkie Pie's ass cheeks
>>
File: 920999.png (309 KB, 821x908) Image search: [Google]
920999.png
309 KB, 821x908
>>25844234
>>
File: 1439149462956.jpg (100 KB, 957x833) Image search: [Google]
1439149462956.jpg
100 KB, 957x833
>>25844397
>>
File: 422054.gif (179 KB, 450x447) Image search: [Google]
422054.gif
179 KB, 450x447
>>25838987
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/21211849/#21211849
I've been following WFD for a few days short of a year now.
>>
>>25845369
I stopped following it after spring break
>>
Anti-filly-spam bump.
>>
File: 1397873314101.gif (218 KB, 516x480) Image search: [Google]
1397873314101.gif
218 KB, 516x480
>>25835740
"You do not have access to view that puush." Also I'm really bad with rar files. Is there a way to share through Steam?
>>
>>25846304
>hating fillies
>on a pony board
plebs
>>
File: 174474.gif (57 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
174474.gif
57 KB, 480x330
>>25846831
No problem with fillies, it's the filly-spam that I'm worried about.
>>
Mods are literally dead. How do we organize a search party?
>>
>>25846831
>pedo shit

Fapman pls
>>
Hey guys, so here's the deal.
Apparently 12 can't post for the entirety of December break, because the place he's staying in blocks 4chan.
By using a VPN he can see posts, but not comment, so it's still pretty shitty.
Whether or not this means the end of /fb/ is up to you.
>>
>>25848405
I guess we're gonna have to wait 12 days
>>
>>25848455
>not posting carlos
>>
>It's quiet in Canterlot High.
>What few students remain are outside, either waiting for their ride or simply hanging out with friends.
>Inside the building, in a dark room in a less traveled area of the school, a few muffled sounds can be heard.
>It's somewhat warmer and more humid inside the room.
>If someone were to enter the room they would immediately note the stench lying heavy in the air.
>A few muffled squeaks and moans can be heard coming from the corner of the room, themselves masked by the sounds of the constant back-forth movements of a desk.
>You are Anonymous, and you do your best to quiet the young girl under you.
>You cover her mouth the best you can with your hand then, gripping her with the other, continue thrusting into her.
"Try to be quiet, love, we don't want our fun to be interrupted, do we?"
>She doesn't respond, though you take it as a tacit agreement.
>It was odd really, and a small part of you was still objecting to it right now.
>They told you about it school, tried to drill it into your head.
>And yet here you are, nailing Fluttershy.
>One of your students.
>>
>>25847830
>complaining about sonata dusk
literally the worst pleb
>>
>>25848514
>You feel yourself getting close, and take that as your cue to go faster.
>Taking your hand off Fluttershy's mouth, you grab her hips with both hands and begin to piston into her as fast as you can.
>A heavy, wet slapping can be heard now, alongside Fluttershy's intensifying moans.
>God, how can something so bad feel so good?
>The feel of her tight, underage cunt struggling to contain your massive meat log was heavenly.
>You feel it again, her inner muscles contracting in orgasm.
>The third time since you started.
>Before any sound has a chance to leave her lips, you've covered her mouth again, slowing your thrusts to let her ride it out.
>Her body quakes with pleasure, sweat causing her hair to be matted.
>It sticks to her back, where more sweat has collected, beading up on her smooth skin.
>It drives you wild.
>Before she has a chance to finish collecting herself, you roughly shove her face onto the desk.
>You're so close now.
>*slap slap slap*
>Your thrusts are getting stronger, rougher.
>But she likes it.
>Her hands, which previously gripped the desk in front of her, now reach behind her and grab onto yours.
>And that's it.
>With one last, forceful thrust, you pull out and release your seed on her back, where it mixes with the sweat already present there.
>The both of you stand there, panting after your exertion.
>After a moment, you lean forward and kiss Fluttershy's cheek.
>She gives you a tired, but content smile.
>The two of you don your clothing, and before leaving, you address the girl one last time.
"Alright Miss Shy, I'll take another look at your test scores. I might be able to find something else you can do for extra credit as well!"
>"Thanks Mr. Anon! See you tomorrow!"
>She smiles and waves before going on her way.
>After she turns the corner, you sigh and rub your eyes.
>Did you really just do that?
>You hope it doesn't come back to bite you.
>>
>>25848638
http://pastebin.com/69KmdnAS

Sorry it's so short, I jest needed to get this off my chest before I head to bed.

>mfw I've started more than a dozen stories, most which I don't have pasted
>mfw I've finished exactly none of them
M-maybe this is the one, r-right guys?
>>
File: 353857.jpg (28 KB, 720x368) Image search: [Google]
353857.jpg
28 KB, 720x368
>>25843640
>>25843568
>>25843480
>Lies
>>
>>25843640
rule 1: no fat chicks
>>
>>25848704
I know that feel
>>
>>25848704
Been there bro
>>
>>25848878
"Buh."
>>
>>25848704
Moar plis
>>
File: Moar gib me.png (170 KB, 336x179) Image search: [Google]
Moar gib me.png
170 KB, 336x179
>>25842985
>["I want to be your wife Nonny!"]
Oh, for fucks sake. You know where to hit.

>>25843480
>"Those freaking girls...couldn't they be a little less louder?"
Kek.

>>25843640
>THE END
Fuck.

It was really good. Sad and... good for christmas. Thanks!

>>25848514
>You are Anonymous, and you do your best to quiet the young girl under you.
O-oh!

>And yet here you are, nailing Fluttershy.
>One of your students.
My godness! Yes.

>>25848638
I... I beg for more.
>>
>>25852023
>>
>>25853207
Nice low quality bump
>>
I've got an idea for a story, so stay tuned.
>>
>>25854183
Nigga, we waiting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0
>I need a writefag
The true Fingerbang anthem
>>
>>25854227
>inb4 he only posts the idea
worth the weight
>>
>>25854227
Don't try to wait for my slow ass to finish.
>>
>>25856186
nigger
>>
Awww man is this thread dieing now? I really like this thread.
>>
File: 1432175299888.png (469 KB, 833x862) Image search: [Google]
1432175299888.png
469 KB, 833x862
Keepin' it alive...
>>
>>25859452
Would you prefer bad girl Sunset or reformed Sunset wrapped up for Christmas?
>>
>>25860172
Reformed for soft Christmas lovings
>>
>>25859452
So, 1 day to go
>>
File: 1421274187482.png (529 KB, 1024x3565) Image search: [Google]
1421274187482.png
529 KB, 1024x3565
>>25860172

Either/or would be fine with me.
>>
>>25860172
reformed
>>
>>25859452
>do not open til christmas
>3 years late
no thanks
>>
Why are we here, Fingerbang?
Just to suffer?
>>
>>25861498
yes
>>
>>25861498
Off coursh!
>>
>>25862744
No need to be harsh Bane FUCKS SAKE
>>
y tho
>>
>>25863737
We're here for the fingers.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.