[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You must lead the people now, my good friend, Anonymos!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1426639383119.jpg (27 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1426639383119.jpg
27 KB, 333x333
>You must lead the people now, my good friend, Anonymos!
>>
>>25819107
Sunset, you're in high school. I think the Math Olympics team will be fine.
>>
File: 1429384805432.png (150 KB, 1335x892) Image search: [Google]
1429384805432.png
150 KB, 1335x892
>>25819107
>>
>>25819338
y'aint shit, kid. can't express yourself. just repeating the same one pic. cause it's safe. like your stinky room. wouldn't wanna take a chance on a full sentence! make something of your crap self before it's too late, loser. you're stagnating.
>>
File: 512x.jpg (41 KB, 512x379) Image search: [Google]
512x.jpg
41 KB, 512x379
>>25819434
>>
>>25819445
football-nobodies.jpg. while you rot. alone and angry. incapable of formulating a more effective insult. destined for a dead-end nightmare-job. destined for mediocrity. for a lifetime of back-breaking labor. enjoy it, friend. enjoy it til u die of cancer from the lack of safety regulations in your crap-career. good riddance. less of your shit-genes in the scheme of things. maybe next life...
>>
File: Fuckface Von Clownstick.jpg (56 KB, 495x600) Image search: [Google]
Fuckface Von Clownstick.jpg
56 KB, 495x600
>>25819107

Okay!
>>
>>25819434
>>25819458
And with that I think I've amassed enough of your tryhard /b/ speak to create the most autistic copypasta ever. Thanks, dudemeister.
>>
>>25819482
just another display of your monumental laziness. copying comments beyond your abilities and posting them again. my english is fukn perfect. i type casually but most of you sheltered failures can't pick up on it because you get asthma attacks when you try and leave your shitty house. BTW I don't think you've ever even been to /b/ once in your life. you sound like a complete and utter newfag. that's even more evident by the fact that you seemingly have only 2 shitty images on your computers and you don't want to save anymore. NOHP! pictures of rulesets that I don't follow and laughing football nobodies will suffice! time to prove my point of my posting being superior!
>>
>>25819482
btw have fun making a copypasta with all my posts, since pretty much every one of my posts is of a standard that your raisin brain would consider copypasta because it's longer than one sentence.
>>
>>25819475
>underrated post
>>
>>25819107
>The flock will be in good hands Sunset, but you dont have to leave
>Stay here with me and help us prosper
>I...need you ...j.just like everyone else
>>
>>25819107
Okay, first I'll pick the "get married" ambition and choose the hunting focus to give me +1 to martial and health.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
Nothing will stand in our way, my love.

I will finish, what you started.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.