[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You dare address your mother in such a fashion?!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 864x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 864x484
>"You dare address your mother in such a fashion?!"
>>
>>25818546
"C'mon, I saw you staring at my goods. You want a piece of me, huh? A little try before you buy? C'mere bitch! Stand and deliver!"
>>
>>25818546
>All you did was call her 'mom' instead of 'mother'.
>>
>>25818546
"But Auntie, she was saying that she gives better kisses than you!"
>>
>>25818546
Fuck off you pre-classical era shit stain. MY ROBOT BOY IS BETTER THAN YOUR HORS BODY MOM
>>
File: 46128946124.png (414 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
46128946124.png
414 KB, 1024x1024
>>25818546
Can I have a hug now?
>>
>>25818546
"Oh will you get off it? You've been hounding me since I got to this fucking topsey turvy world of yours! I've had it! First you want to talk shit about my limbs. Then my clothes. Then you insult my species. My world. My manners. You nit and pick at every fucking little thing I do, and now you want to tell em how to talk about my Mom? The woman I'll never see again because you fucked up one god damn little spell and ripped me away from everything I ever knew? Ever loved? Fuck you! Fuck you and your ugly blue ass! Get the fuck off my property and don't come back unless you want me to show you what I can really do with these 'useless hands' of mine!"
>>
>>25818546

Well, she's dead, so...
>>
>>25818546
"All I did was say you looked sexy today."
>>
>>25818546
Oedipus complex
>>
>>25818546

I do.

And she slapped the shit out of me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.