[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA - Just Another Day Ch. 22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
File: JaD0.png (289 KB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289 KB, 1000x1248
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and you just want to run your inn and tavern, the Sword and Board.
>Your dinner date with White Wine ended decently enough considering a barbarian decided to wreck the place near the end. Thanks to Sundance and your spider tenets, though, you managed to keep Zuri hidden and the barbarian eventually left.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

Inn floorplan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fouKOvZLar5QZ4zOwmvnXA1hcPZ5UIBXNuy8RN0oFME/edit?usp=sharing

List of Supplies and Upgrades: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V--UewucWq-klJcnPumQzFhbhvzOHngW6zQM9e-NXfE/edit?usp=sharing

Finances: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19YTLZkq_pXLE_QWo5srNBJThwC7dr25PBJcjbCHX8_4/edit?usp=sharing

Special thanks as always to our artist.

>You toil the rest of the evening away cleaning up the mess left behind by Sundance and Dragon Skull's scuffle. Afterwards you assess the other area of your business that took a hit - your profit margins. The dinner time crowd had been a write-off. Even with the compensation from Dragon Skull, you just barely stave off a loss.

Expenses: 150
Revenue: 199.1
Profit: 49.1
Total Bits: 928.4

>Once you're done cleaning, you turn in for the night, far too exhausted to deal with anything else. Everything else can wait until the morning...

What's on the agenda for the new day?
>>
Some stuff we planned on doing

> Go to black smith, get light armor and Sundance mask for wispy
> Go to Satin, get squire over coat thing
> Go to ale place and get it cheap
> Go to (or ask Azura/Airy) to get a changeling
> Start our delivery service
> Deal with long shot
>>
>>25813539
Make sure ember knows how to take delivery notes
>>
>>25813539
Say good morning to wispy, bring up her wearing a uniform while she does deliveries.
We can't make too many purchases today if we want a net profit, so this and an advance order of ales/spirits for next week is all I think we should buy for today
>>
>>25813621
What about the purchase of wispys outfit? But yeah we can do ale and order it for next week.
>>
>>25813650
I think he meant buy the ale and outfit but nothing else
>>
Should we break up with White Wine? Poll! Serious this time.

http://www.strawpoll.me/6305278
>>
>>25813724
She's still pretty fun to hang out with
>>
>>25813621
Agreed, say morning and inform her of her future armor and sundance mask.
>>
>>25813724
Why?
>>
>>25813811
Why not, might as well ask the question in stead of just leaving it and not doing anything about it.
>>
>>25813724
Just one date in and already considering breaking up?
There's a reason why most usually go for a few dates before deciding to be serious. We don't have to say no so soon, besides, I don't think she was that bad.
>>
>>25813873

This. We should give it a bit of time before we decide. We've only been in town a few days.
>>
>>25813621

>With the delivery service hopefully to start soon, it'll be a good idea to get that uniform for Wispy like White Wine suggested. Despite the warnings about the town's blacksmith, you figure she'll be as good a place to start as any.
>And any uniform is goign to need Wispy for measurements. You knock on the filly's door and poke your head into the room.
"Oooohhh Wispy, rise and shine," you call out.
>"Mmmmrhhggbbff..." a soft groan echoes from the lump in the bedsheets. "Five more minutes papa..."
"Okay, but if somepony wants their own little suit of armour, they'll get up."
>The mentioning of armour suit prompts the little lump to suddenly pops up. The filly scrambles to try and get out from underneath while also get out of bed, resulting in a tanlged mess of blankets falling to the ground in a lump.
>"I'm okay!" Wispy insists, strugglign to get out. "Don't leave without me! I'm almost there!"
>It took a little while with the filly flopping and rolling about the ground until she eventually unravels the mess and the blanket prison belches her out like a cat spewing out a hairball.
>You chuckle quietly to yourself and gesture for the filly to follow along. As you open the front door to leave, though, you are promptly greeted to the sight of Longshot on the other side of the door, who's about a second away from knocking on your face.
>"Oh, hey Pot!" he greets with a tired grin. "You would NOT believe the night I just had."

Input action.
>>
>>25814011
"WELLL, it looks like we both have a story to share, come in I have plan involving changelings that might help you out a bit"
>>
>>25814011
You could probably believe the night I just had. But you first.
>>
>>25814037
NO, we aren't going to use changelings as decoys. They'd probably be killed for their bounty.
>>
>>25814052

This
>>
>>25814011
Tell Whispy the armor's going to be delayed and drag Longshot inside. Find the wanted poster and shove it into his face.
>>
>>25814060
>>25814052
Well ok then, inform him of what happened, damages and sundance and our smart little wispys plan to save zuri.
>>
>>25814011
You would NOT believe the massive barbarian that ransacked my inn and fought with a Sundance that was was injured by your guest.
>>
>>25814011
Scary barbarian gang?
>>
>>25814096
>Sexy barbarian prostitute?
He seems like the kind of guy to brag about getting laid.
>>
>>25814130
> Spends the whole night getting laid while we get the home invasion
>>
>>25814139
Far as we know, Dragon Skull is the only 'barbarian' of the group.
Maybe after he left he put on a dress and some makeup to seduce Longshot
>>
>>25814157
Friggen lol
>>
>>25814178
And just like Big Mac, everyone else can tell its a stallion.
>"Her strap-on was probably magic or something, I could feel EVERYTHING!"
>>
>>25814292
Dragon said he would be back, we could always ship them.
>>
>>25814070
>>25814073

"Did it involve a large, well-spoken barbarian getting into a hoof fight with Sundance?" you reply.
>Longshot's expression quickly sullens
>"Why does everyone always have to one-up me?" he mutters.
>Given the nature of your business with Longshot, you hastily usher him inside before anypony on the streets spot him.
>"So you had some trouble on your end too? Guess it was a good thing I stashed her away someplace safe then," Longshot comments. He looks about the main hall as you lead him over to a table. "Well the building is still standing, so I guess that's a good sign."
"Not for a lack of trying," you answer. "But the good news is, we managed to convince him that Zuri wasn't here. I doubt he'll give up so easily but it buys us time. He's got a lot of eyes watching over the place so it might be tricky to get Zuri out of town."
>"Don't worry, I've got that stuff sorted out," Longshot insists. "I've arranged for Honey Mead to stop by with a 'delivery' of mead, as well as picking up some of the empty barrels."
"Except one of the barrels isn't going to be empty, is it?" you reply, following his train of thought.
>"Exactly! We hide Zuri in a barrel and she gets shipped out to Manehattan," Long explains. "It's a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a fox."
"By the way, your zebra friend tried to shive Sundance while she was asleep."
>Longshot stares at you wide-eye for a second. "Zuri's still alive right?"
>You nod.
>"Oh thank goodness. Well...um, I knew that Sundance had some history with the zebra but I didn't quite expect something like that," he remarks. "Is...is Sundance okay?"
"A little weak on the one side, but she's fine," you answer. "I think you owe her a big 'thank you' drink when this is over with."
>"Sounds like I've got a lot of debts to settle when this is over with," Longshot mutters with a tired groan. "This is going to be more expensive than I thought..."

Input action.
>>
>>25814351
Yeah, no kidding. I think we overstepped the bounds of what you were paying for at least a little. This was bad for my inn, and bad for business. I can't require anything, but under the circumstances a little bit more cash is certainly a reasonable request.
>>
>>25814351
"I have a friend guarding her at the moment, I will be gone for a bit so if your plan happens without me here you a free to take care of it"
>>
>>25814351
Show him the wanted poster and ask him what the story behind it is.
>>
>>25814351
Pat him on the back
>>
>>25814413
I wanna know exactly why her being here is such a big deal
>>
>>25814378
>>25814413

These
>>
File: CYOADoodles4_Wispy.png (680 KB, 1177x1253) Image search: [Google]
CYOADoodles4_Wispy.png
680 KB, 1177x1253
>>25814011
Getting Wispy chainmail would be the way to go, since she's going to grow out of it in a matter of a few months anyway.

But make it so she whines for a helmet so my picture makes sense plssss
>>
>>25814708
She'd be completely unable to fly with that much metal on her.
>>
>>25814708
I was thinking sundance mask thing
>>
>>25814708
It looks pretty great to me.
Assuming its like aluminum or something for maximum light-weightness, and it looks adorable.
>>
>>25814708
no complaint
>>
>>25814774
She needs to grow a bit more before we get her anything that's combat ready.
>>
>>25814413
>>25814485

"Be mindful about the guards as well," you add as you show Longshot the wanted poster. "Looks like whoever is hunting down Zuri is painting a slightly different story about her."
>Longshot takes a moment to read it over. He doesn't look surprised by it at least.
>"It takes some liberties with the truth, but it's not too inaccurate," Longshot explains. "I mean, her...'husband' is pretty pissed about her leaving with his unborn kid inside her. From what I heard, he's a bit on the possessive side so he's not really sparing any expense in getting this kid back."
"Husband? Who exactly is he?"
>Longshot gives an uncertain shrug. "Some bigshot zebra warlord from what I've gathered. Reliable information about the wildlands is hard to come by. Zuri is like...the second of three wives, but she's the first to actually get knocked up, so it's kinda important in their patriarchal hierarchy."
"Yeah, but I mean with two other wives, you'd think it wouldn't be that much of a setback," you comment.
>"She was probably a peace-maker wife," Sundance's voice interjects. You see the wounded mare slowly making her way down the stairs, groaning slightly whenever she puts weight on her wounded side. "Warlord marries her to make peace with a rival tribe. Her disappearance puts that peace on shaky grounds, not to mention makes the warlord look weak in front of the other tribes."
>Sundance takes a seat at the table.
>"I really hope you know what you're doing, Longshot, because I've seen the tribes go to war over less." she adds.
>"And do what? Try to invade Equestria? They might've been able to repel the Gryphons but an invasion is bit beyond their capabilities if you ask me."

Input action?
>>
>>25814969
>>25814378
This. We got our inn trashed, and we could have lost a lot of business if anyone had been here.
He put us at a lot of risk.
>>
>>25814969
Help the poor mare pot, use your fragile body as a literal crouch if need
>>
>>25814969
hey sundance how about teach wispy some sword play and how to train by her self?
>>
>>25814969
"But they could at least attack settlements like ponyville and other fringe areas"
>>
>>25814969
How did he get involved with Zuri? How is he sure that they wont track Zuri to Manehattan? What kind of protection will she have when she gets there?
>>
>>25815076
This is worth mentioning. Invasion isn't possible, but raids are. And if one Zebra can get here, so can more of them. Plus, it's not like there isn't enough to worry about with monsters from the neighborhood 'forbidden forest'.

But that's just a possibility, right??
>>
>>25815205
The main issue is do we have enough to feed an army? Which, well all of them!
>>
>>25814985
>>25815089

"How did someone like you even wind up getting involved with Zuri anyways? I mean, it's not like you went out to the wildlands to find her."
>"Old connections," Longshot explains in a bit of a cryptic fashion. "Folks I know from previous ventures picked her up, and they figured that the 'pregnant zebra trying to find a better life' would be the kind of job that I would be a sucker for. And it turns out they were right."
"And how do you know they won't just track her to Manehattan?"
>"I have a friend in Manehattan who owes me a big favor. His...business involves a lot of shady practises so he's very good at keeping things hidden. We'll get her some new papers, a new identity, and then we'll move her to a quiet corner of Equestria where nopony would think of looking for her. Trust me, once she gets to Manehattan, she'll disappear."
>A lot of unknowns in that explanation, but you remind yourself that this is Longshot's job - you were just a small part of it. One of those 'friends' in a chain of friends he's been calling upon for this job. You don't have much choice but to put your trust in him.
"I hope you'll keep Zuri safe."
>"I promised Zuri a future, and I intend to deliver it to her," Longshot replies.
"Anyways, I've got business to take care of in town. You're free to stay here as long as you need to and then head out this barrel plan of yours when the time comes. When this is over, though, I would like to have a conversation about...more appropriate compensation."
>"Always the businesspony," the stallion chuckles. "Don't worry. I'll see what I can scrounge up."

Input action.
>>
>>25815337
"Thank you, come on wispy lets get you some armor"
>>
>>25815382
Its like, after the dinner rush, probably like 8 PM.
>>
>>25815337
ask sundance for armor tips.
>>
>>25815401
Its morning?
>>
>>25815337
"Sundance what do you have planned for today"
>>
Just go to the smith and pimp out daughteroo
>>
>>25815480
>>25815586

"So what do you got planned for today Sundance?"
>She shrugs her good shoulder. "I think I'm going to take a rest day. Maybe catch up on a book."
>Considering she's been stabbed and 'beaten up' (not that she'll admit the second one), it seems fair that Sundance has earned herself some vacation. You just hope that barbarian doesn't try to make a second run at the inn just for shits and giggles.
>You pass along quick instructions to Ember to watch over the place, as well as taking potential orders for any lunch deliveries.
>Then it's off to find this blacksmith that White Wine mentioned the night before. You hope Wine was exaggerating about this smith's temperment - I mean, if she was really bad, she wouldn't be able to stay in business, right?
>Blacksmiths tend to be easy to find since one just needs to find where the smoke plumes are originating from. It's a modest establishment called 'Hammer Zeit' according to the sign hanging over the door.
>You knock on the door and step inside. The scent of hot iron and charcoal stings your nostrils almost immediately.
"Hello? Anypony home?" you call out as you walk inside.
>Around you, you see racks displaying various tools and the odd weapon. Taking a quick glance at the some of the items on display, you get a sense of the quality craftsmanship at work here.
>"Yeah, what do you want?" a voice calls out.
>You swing about in the direction of the voice, but see nothing at first...and then you glance downward slightly and realize you're just standing before a rather diminuitive pegasus. She looks up at you with growing impatience on her soot and oil-caked face. "Come on, time is money and chit-chat is not money. You here about the job or not?"

Input action.
>>
>>25815880
"Well if you need help I can provide the assistance and so can my daughter"
>>
>>25815880
How old is she? Complement her on her fine work and by that I mean looks.
>>
>>25815880
just go along with whatever the scary lady needs and in 5 years working for her we might gain the courage to tell he we were not their for a job
>>
As per my solemn vow given in /cyoag/, I will now bump all eighteen CYOAs currently in the catalog to keep them alive through the night.

Even though I seriously doubt that JAD needs it.
>>
>>25816008
Thumbs up buddy
>>
>>25816008
12 to 13 hours from now is when almost everyone here is asleep and bad things could happen. Not a clue on what time that is for american.
>>
>>25816045
That's noon in America. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>25816065
Awesome!
>>
>>25815880
Job? If this is going to be another 'gardening' situation....
>>
>>25816121
Protect our balls and go for theirs, life has prepared us for this moment
>>
>>25815880
I like this capitalist pone already but I do have to wonder if their is a pony out their who is meant to do the jobs we say we will do and finding out its been done and left without money again by some wanker who stole it.
>>
>>25815929
>>25816121
>>25816196

>Why does everypony presume you're walking into their business place for a job? Do you have something about you that screams 'jobless vagrant'?
>Seeing as you don't want to get roped into another 'cut the balls off a giant monster' sort of errand, you quickly put a stop to their presumption.
"Um, no. I'm not here for...whatever job you're talking about," you explain. "I was hoping to hire your services for a project. Though...I wouldn't mind hearing about this job if you really need some help."
>The tiny pegasus gives you a scrutinizing look up and down.
>"You look sturdy enough. Well if you're interested, I need to grab that big metal shield on the stand over there, and then stand in that big clearing over there while I shoot you with the giant lightning rod."
"L-lightning rod?"
>"Oh don't be a big baby," the pegasus scoff. "The shield should protect you from it."

Input action.
>>
>>25816272
> Remove all metal and stay grounded
>>
>>25816272
I can't say it would be the first time we got zapped by a rod. Lets dot this!
>>
>>25816323
Maybe we can get a horn job this time
>>
>>25816272
standard introduction before we get into the kinky stuff
>>
>>25816272
sure
>>
>>25816323
>>25816408
>>25816474

>Stand behind a shield and get shot by a lightning rod? Wouldn't be the first time you've been zapped with something, but that doesn't mean you enjoy the prospect.
>But it is a job, and that does mean money. What's the worst that could happen?
"Okay, I guess I can do that," you reply.
>"Woo! You go for it!" Wispy cheers in response. At least she's excited about the idea. "This is gonna be so awesome. I mean, unless it kills you..."
"Thanks for the reminder. By the way, miss, my name is--"
>"Yeah, whatever. We can save the introductions for afterwards if you're still coherent enough," the pegasus waves you off as she flies over to the strange lightning rod device set up in her shop. You wish you could say this is unusual for a blacksmith, but nothing in Ponyville seems to fit the norm.
>You head over and pick up the shield as instructed. It seems like any other shield, though you notice it's a lot lighter than most despite it's all-metal construct. Across the front surface you also notice several large crystals seem to have been fitted on it.
>"Okay Test Subject, just hold up the shield," the pegasus explains. She points the cone-like tip of the lightning rod towards you, and then flips a switch that causes small arcs of energy to start skipping across the surface of the lightning rod. A loud hum begins to fill the air, growing in intensity.
"Are you sure this is safe?"
>"Don't worry, I'm well-protected," the pegasus answers. She slips on a pair of goggles and then gives the rod an unceremonious smack with her hoof.
>With a loud thundercrack, a bolt of energy launches from the rod. It smacks right into the shield, hitting with such force that you're launched off your hoofs and slam into the rack of shovels and hoes behind you.
>"Hey! If your ass breaks something, it bought it!" the pegasus shouts.
>Well, the launch leaves you aching all over, but you don't feel particularly tingly.
>"You still alive test subject?"

Input action.
>>
>>25816567
"Wispy If I die you can have all my stuff"
>>
>>25816567
Anything else my capitalist sweet heart?
>>
>>25816567
do we get paid now
>>
>>25816607
I wonder what she looks like and her cutie mark, needs a shower first.
>>
>>25814708
Ask her for pic related with light metal so she can fly. We should get a knights cape with our logo on it as well from satin stash.
>>
>>25816717
this
>>
>>25816588
>>25816648
>>25816717

"Wispy, if I die you have all my stuff," you groan out loud.
>You can hear a faint clopping, and glance up to see Wispy clapping her hooves together. Guess she enjoyed the show.
>"Let's take a look," the pegasus comments as she flies over to you. You're about to insist that you're fine, but she promptly picks up the shield and starts looking it over. Of course that's what she was referring to--why would she care about the hired help?
"Did it work?" you ask.
>"Well you're not charred and crispy, so that's a start," the pegasus snaps back, not taking her eyes off of the shield. "The crystals seem to have absorbed the electrical energy, but they're still rejecting the kinetic..."
>She starts mumbling things to herself as she flies over to a nearby workbench and sets the shield down. She then starts grabbing some tools and sets to work, seemingly ignoring your presence altogether.
"Excuse me," you speak up.
>Before you can say another word, you get interrupted by a sack of coins flung straight into your face. At least your reflexes were sharp enough catch them after they bounced off your snout.
"Ow," you murmur to yourself before checking the small pouch.
>There's ten bits in it. Not exactly a fortune, but not bad for five seconds of work. Still, getting shot is not why you came here.
"Pardon me, but I was wondering if you could do a job for me," you speak up again. "I was hoping to get a sort of...like, miniature armoured suit for my daughter here and--"
>Once again, your words are cut short by flying objects. This time, though, you're fast enough to duck just as a hammer whisks past you and bounces off the wall.
>"Okay, who sent you!?" the pegasus suddenly yelps, flying over and landing on the countertop so that she's eye-level with you. "Was it the Cooper brothers? Polish? You better start spilling or I'mma smack the truth outta ya!"
>You have no doubt that she's full prepared to use the hammer she waving in your face.

Input action.
>>
>>25816857
I sent myself but white wine pointed me to you
>>
>>25816857
lol I take it she got pissed at the small thing.

>>25816877
this
>>
>>25816857
"Wispy protect me"
Shes stronger then us so its reasonable to let a filly solve our conflicts.
>>
>>25816857
Looks like she's on edge. Go with the usual "I don't know what you're talking about"

>>25816877
This too
>>
>>25816953
If we call her cute you think she would kill us for making her sound small or kill us for being a dick?
>>
>>25816975
Maybe both. Either way, she might feel guilty for killing someone though, but I doubt it'll make her stop being so grumpy.
We should introduce her to Azura, they sound like they have much in common
>>
>>25817061
"So I hit pot luck over the head today, it was neat"
"Really I got him in the balls"
>>
>You quickly raise your hooves up before the pegasus gets more agitated. Perhaps it might've been a smart idea to bring your shield along like Wine suggested.
"N-nobody sent me," you hastily insist. "I-I mean, White Wine recommended seeing you because you're good at working with metal and...stuff."
>The pegasus glares once more, her skepticism still evident in her expression. Finally, though, she lets her hammer down and just rolls her eyes.
>"Eh...you look harmless enough," she answers and then hops off the counter. "What'd you say your name was again?"
"It's Pot Luck. And you are?"
>"Silver Ingot," she replies. "So why in blazes do you want some armour? Everypony knows you go to Canterlot if you want armour. Probably some broke cheapskate, aren't you? Figure you'll hit up lil ol' Silver because clearly she won't care since she's living down in the mud with the peasants!"
"Um...no, that's not why," you reply, a little confused by the smith's reaction. "And it doesn't need to be actual armour, I just want something that can be used like a uniform for my business. Wispy here is going to wear it."
>You gesture down to the filly beside you.
>"Her? You're going to put armour on a filly?"
"Like I said, it doesn't need to be real armour. It just needs to look the part. Couldn't you make something like a...chainmail shirt or something?"
>"Chainmail on a filly?" Silver deadpans. "Do you have any idea how heavy chainmail is?"
"...no?"
>Silver Ingot sigh and gives you a disdainful glare. "I hate you so much, it's unreal," she groans. "Gah, why am I even entertaining this stupid idea? I got out of the armour business years ago. Go find some other sap to bother with your lame ideas..."

What a grump. Input action?
>>
>>25817206
"Come on please, I heard you were the best and could do anything, some light chain mail is well in your capability or was I being mislead on your talent"?
>>
>>25817235
Tugging at her skill strings is good but go with the sad adorable filly begging for it
>>
>>25817206
Why did you get out of it?
>>
>>25817206
HAVE YOU FUCKING MET THIS FILLY!!!

She is strong and capable and takes not shite from french fries like you.
>>
>>25817274
>>25817235
These wispy strong
>>
>>25817235

"Come on, please. Wine said you were the best and could do anything. Surely a little suit of pretend armour for a filly is within your abilities, or was I being misled about your talent?"
>The pegasus frowns harshly, and points her hammer at you again.
>"I know what you're trying to do! You're trying to do some reverse psychobabble insult my pride thing to get me to do what you want," Silver remarks. She groans and lets out of a huff, scrunching her muzzle for a moment. "Well it worked, so shut up!"
>Wispy grins and claps in delight at the development.
>"Fine, lemme see the kid," Silver says, gesturing for the filly to climb onto the counter. Seeing the two standing next to each other, you realize that Silver is only a little bit taller than Wispy. You wonder how such a tiny pegasus could handle the heavy tools required for smithing work.
>"Well if it doesn't need to be real armour, I can skimp on the expensive stuff, just stick with easy to work stuff...maybe spruce it up so it looks shiny and fancy.
>"Can I get a helmet too?" Wispy asks.
>"Fine, but only because I'm nice that way," Silver replies. "Hrmm...I'm picturing a sort of half-plate. It'll be easy for her to move around and won't restrict her flying."
"How much do you think that'll cost?"
>"Well she's small so I won't need as much material so maybe...150."

Input response.
>>
>>25817359
How easy will it be to alter as she gets bigger?
>>
>>25817360
Fair point, ask if we can pay next week if not do it this one.
>>
>>25817365
>>25817360
Did you want to also get a knights cape to go with it? We will have our logo on it as well.
>>
>>25817365
Ask her if she will trade luches/finely cooked meals to lower the price a bit.
>>
>>25817382
I have nothing against it, free advertising
>>
>>25817382
We can hit up the tailor for a nice cape. Besides unlike this little firebrand of a smith, I bet he'd lower the price if we wear our socks and ask nice.
>>
>>25817441
Frigen lol, we should just wear them all the time and take no shite for them.
>>
Well I guess 150 will have to do. No point negotiating, it was hard enough to getting her to agree.
We should ask Wine what her deal is next chance we get.
Also, ask when we can pick it up.

I guess there's just Barley with the ales now?
>>
>>25817459
Maybe if we get lucky Pot will get a frilly 'gift' from a mystery donor to match his socks.
>>
>>25817486
Yeah, we should ask her to come down for a meal some time.
>>
>>25817360
>>25817389

>One hundred and fifty is a lot of bits for a costume, though you remind yourself that this will be a unique, one-of-a-kind costume that could also serve as a walking billboard for your business. This could help pay for itself, really.
"That'd be a lot for a suit that's actual armour," you reply. "You're telling me that making a faux suit for a filly would cost that much?"
>"Hey, it's a lot of labor to make armour," Silver snaps back. "A good suit from a Canterlot armourer would run into the thousands, thank you very much. What I'm offering is practically a steal."
"But this is a growing filly. I'm not going to spend one-fifty on something that might grow out of before the next summer."
>"Just take it to Spectral Prism then...get him to magically alter the size. We used to do it all the time - not as great as a custom-fitted suit, but you're looking for a prop, not real armour so it'll be fine."
>Tough haggler this one, but she clearly knows her business.
"How about a little trade? A little discount here and I'll give you a discount at my place?"
>"And what the hell kind of service do you run? A boutique for slack-jawed idiots?"
"It's an inn and tavern. So, you know...food and stuff. Plus when everypony sees Wispy running around in that suit, she'll be able to tell them where she got it made."
>The pegasus runs a sooty hoof across her chin, leaving black stains upon her cream-coloured fur. "Inn and tavern, huh? You must mean that new place that I keep hearing ponies mention. Alright, One hundred fifteen, but I get a discount on food and drink...and you DON'T mention who made the suit. The last thing I need is every adventuring idiot trying to hit me up for a suit."

Input action.
>>
>>25817503
You got a deal and offer a hoof shake
>>
>>25817500
> Pot is playing around in a frill dress jumping around in his room
> Wispy opens the door
> Awkward stares
"Does this mean I can call you mamma and daddy now? "
>>
>>25817503
thank her and head to satin or ale guy
>>
>>25817503
"Please come visit anytime, I would be happy to have you come and enjoy yourself"
>>
>>25817541
Hopefully the posters will be taking effect today so lets get ourselves that knights cape with our brand to show off.
>>
Gotta close down for the night. Will prolly be late starting tomorrow - Christmas party and stuff.
>>
>>25817588
have fun
>>
>>25817503
Alright. Hand over the bits and let's go get some proper drink.

>>25817531
Well he is a single parent....
On the bright side, that means Pot can be either, depending on who he gets.
Though I think he'd be the 'momma' with Sundance or Diamond. Or Belle. And probably a few others regardless. And its hard to be girlier than Cutie.

>>25817588
Enjoy your party! I hope you get something interesting
>>
>>25817617
God I love pot I so hope for a mission in the future where we can cross dress
>>
bed bump
>>
>>25817636
Pot should get a skirt and some underwear to match his socks, then tease everyone.
>>
>>25818460
Neat
>>
>>25818460
Imagine him bring server on Diamond's date as 'dessert'
>>
>>25814708
Just to point out, Chainmail is heavier than plate armor, and only very slightly less expensive.
>>
>>25820802
>>
>>25820451
Lucky wispy is a tank like child with the strength of sundance
>>
>>25817503
Ask how much that shield is, we should get it in the future.
>>
>>25823638
>>
>>25823638
>>
Okay, I'm here and can get a session going.
>>
>>25825482
Noice, earlier then I expected
>>
>>25825482
Capitalism hoe
>>
>>25817510
>>25817571

>You can't help but wonder what kind of business this Silver Ingot runs when she doesn't want to attract customers, but you figure she has her reasons and asking would just get that hammer waved in your face again.
"Okay, I can do 115. How long do you imagine it'll take?"
>"Again, it's not real so I can take short-cuts here and there so...maybe a couple days. Three or four, tops."
"Sounds good. As for payment, does half upfront and half on delivery sound good to you?"
>"I usually ask for more upfront, but given this won't be as time consuming as a proper suit, that should be managable," Silver nods in agreement.
>You shake hooves and give the nice lady the bits for the job.
"Well, I hope to see you around the tavern some day," you remind her.
>"Oh believe me, I'll make good use of this discount," she replies with a mischievous grin that leaves you wondering who got the better deal out of this.
>You spend the next while waiting on the sidelines while Silver takes a whole bunch of measurements of Wispy's figure. After about a half hour, you and Wispy are ushered out of the shop rather incessently by the smith.
>"She's a cranky one," Wispy comments.
"No kidding."
>"Where to next?"

Input action.
>>
>>25825612
Lets get a blue nights came thing to go over the armor with our logo on it.
>>
>>25825612
Lets head to the place to buy some quality ale.
More booze is happier customrs.
>>
>>25825642
This
>>
>>25825659
Yeah, get in time for lunches
>>
Should we make a partial order for the rest of the week, or place an advance one for next week?
Spirits + Ale should be about 350/week I think. And that's nearly half of our savings.
>>
>>25825741
Yeah, but saving is losing. We need to keep pushing it.

Actually, should we look into getting some investors?
>>
>>25825741
Well we only pay a fraction for the rest of the week on both
>>
>>25825753
I don't know how I feel about others having a piece of our cash cow.
>>
>>25825741
I say we get them both for this week and because of our advertising attracting new customers I think we will make our moneys worth on them.
>>
>>25825642
We should leave the cape till next week when our armor comes
>>
>>25825830
On the bright side, we get more money.
On the down side, we have to do what they want if we want to keep their money.
How about getting a loan?
>>
>>25826014
we will see how the rest of the week goes and if we need a small loan to pay the remainder why not.
>>
>>25825659

"I think it's due time that we pay a visit to this ale brewer I keep hearing about."
>You recall White Wine mentioning that this Barley Mow fellow could also be a bit on the grumpy side, though for different reasons. Finding your way to Barley's place of business takes you almost to the other side of Ponyville. The alehouse seems fairly innocuous and you probably would've walked right past it were it not for an observant Wispy noticing a sign hanging over the door.
>You step into shop portion and the first thing that crosses your mind is how incredible small the front is. There's little more than a counter for someone to work behind, and a few shelves displaying bottles of various spirits, some of which have pretty hefty price tags on them.
>You see no sign of any shopkeeper, however, though there is a doorway behind the counter leading to the back.

Input action.
>>
>>25826127
Start browsing and see if there's a bell or something to ring
>>
>>25826127
Take all the shit and RUN.
>>
>>25826140
This if all else fails knock on something and call out
>>
>>25826141
kek mate
>>
>>25826127
if we do find the guy and introduction of who we are and what we do would be nice
>>
>You wonder what kind of owner would just leave so much merchandise sitting out in the open without anyone keeping watch. A less scrupulous pony might start helping themselves to things. Of course, if ponies had been taking advantage of the owner to great extents, he probably wouldn't still be in business.
>Eventually you decide to just clop your hoof on the counter a few times to see what happens.
"Hello? Anypony home?" you call out.
>"Keep your voice down! I'm old but not deaf!" a voice suddenly perks right directly behind you.
>You and Wispy both glance over your shoulders to see an elderly stallion standing directly behind you.
"GAH!"
>"GAH!"
"Where in blazes did you come from?" you remark.
>"I was here the whole tiiiimeee! OoooOOoOoooooo~"
"No you weren't..."
>"Shut it and let an old pony have some fun," the stallion remarks, poking you in the chest with a walking cane. He adjust his spectacles and takes a closer look at you. "Who the devil are you anyways? Ain't never seen you 'round these parts. You look like one of them Canterlot pufters to me..."
"Uhhhh...no, my name is Pot Luck. I opened up a new inn and tavern in town," you explain.
>"Well whaddya want? Be quick about it, 'fore I die of old age."

Input words.
>>
>>25826483
Ale, spirits and to give you money.
>>
>>25826505
This say it blunt
>>
>>25826483
"I wouldn't mind a hug"
> Hug Wispy because its been to long for the hug train
>>
>>25826483
Ask about his business
>>
>>25826555
Come on, I think he's a little too old for Pot to be asking hugs from
>>
>>25826701
lol, hugs 5 life
>>
>>25826726
You know what hugs leads to. cuddling. And everyone knows what THAT leads to.

Pot's gotta have some standards
>>
>>25826505
>>25826532

"Tavern. Booze. Money!" you quickly stammer out before your brain could properly formulate a sentence.
>"You? Running a tavern? Ha!" the stallion scoffs and gives you another poke in the belly. "You don't look like you could organize a bread line, let alone a tavern. Why should I waste my stock on you?"
>"Hey! Pots runs the best tavern in all of Ponyville!" Wispy steps up to your defense, hopping up on the counter to properly address the stallion. "If anything, you should be asking him to take on your stock."
>The stallion frowns for a second, then gives Wispy a prod with his walking cane as well.
>"Well ain't you just the rambuctious lil' whirlwind," the stallion muses. "Guess we know which of the two of you wears the pants in this business."
"Heeeeey."
>"What kind of poison you looking fer?" the stallion says as he looks to you. "You want some real stallion's brew, or you just lookin' for something that won't upset your delicate lady parts."
"Heeeey!"

Input action.
>>
>>25826787
kek, ale and spirits
>>
>>25826787
I bet you wouldn't be making 'lady parts' jokes if Sundance was here.
>>
>>25826812
Shes a good friend.

>>25826810
Make sure its the basic or cheap ones.
>>
>>25826787
>"I'm looking for some ales and the usual spirits. Whiskey, scotch, rum, etc."

Then take his jab and give it back to him
>"My lady parts are actually quite tough"
That comeback wasn't very good.
>>
>>25826834
Lol, we need that dress. What should we do after getting our drinks? Maybe pay a visit to August and check on the cats or maybe get started with our lunches.
>>
>>25826787
Wispy is best daughter she can slay anything with her cuteness
>>
>>25826846
Maybe we could go to the tailor too and get our measurements taken
Wispy gets the cape, Pot is (hopefully) going to get a skirt (skirts fit Pot better)
>>
>>25826909
Kek sure we can order that cape and browse the dress wear.
>>
File: JustAnotherCharacterChart6.png (303 KB, 2007x398) Image search: [Google]
JustAnotherCharacterChart6.png
303 KB, 2007x398
Tex and August are ready, but I want to keep them in their respective rows.
>>
>>25827024
Man I've been dying to see this! THANKS
>>
>>25827024
10/10 master artist
>>
>>25827024
What color dress do you think would go well with the socks?
>>
Sorry for delay

------------

"Hey, my lady parts are more than tough enough for anything you have in stock!" you hastily insist, jabbing back at the stallion.
>It takes a few seconds and some snickering from Wispy before you realize there's a slight flaw in your comeback. Well, no point lamenting over spilt milk now.
"Listen, I'm looking for a good supply of ales, and some hard spirits like whiskey, gin, rum, and such. I'm told you're the pony to speak with about these matters."
>"Fine, fine...I guess I can sell you the expendable stuff," the stallion answers with some reluctance. He hobbles to behind the counter and opens up a big leather ledger. "Standard shipment of the mild ale is 100 bits a week. A shipment of the assorted spirits is 250. And those prices are final."
>Three hundred and fifty a week is a lot for brews, though you can probably bring in plenty of customers with that much selection. Still, you do have payments to Birchwood to still make...

Input action.
>>
>>25827110
Gotta spend money to make money and it should be cheap for this week.
>>
>>25827110
"I will test your goods this week and come back next if they are acceptable"
>>
>>25827161
>>25827126
these
>>
>>25827110
Go to stash after our business in finished
>>
>>25827126
>>25827161

"I'll test your goods for this week, and if I'm happy with them, I'll come back next week for regular shipments," you reply, trying to take a firm hoof in this business deal.
>"And is that acceptable to you missy?" the stallion says after turning to Wispy.
>The little filly nods.
>"Okie dokie then, I'll see to it that a batch is sent to your...whatchamacallsit...tavern."
>You exchange the money with the stallion and proceed on your way. Well, now that you've got more drinks to round out your menu, dinner should bring in plenty of more customers now. You hope.

What's next on the agenda?
>>
>>25827305
Hug filly for showing good business skills
>>
>>25827305
Get dress... I mean cape
>>
>>25827339
No harm in a little browsing
>>
>>25827305
I think we should go to Satin Sash.
>>
>>25827024
I love all the charterers no. 35, who should I waifu?
>>
>>25827305
Look at our hoof at our nonexistant watch to check the time
>>
>>25827434
I think its time we hug a filly
>>
>>25827024
Crystal Rose looks a lot better than I thought he would.I wish he was still in town. Doesn't Wine have a horn?

>>25827432
All of them
>>
>>25827338
>>25827339

>Once outside, you promptly scoop up Wispy with one hoof and give the filly an affectionate squeeze.
"Good work in there," you congratulate her, "Can always count on you to have my back."
>She giggles and hugs you back. "Ain't nopony gonna sass my Papa Pots while I'm around."
"Let's see about getting you a little extra something for that costume," you suggest before leading the filly off to Satin Sash's place of business.
>As always, the flamboyant tailor is elated to see you entering.
>"Bless my stars, if it isn't Pot Luck again. Why if you keep stopping in like this all the time, I might start getting the wrong impression," he answers with a chuckle. "Oh, and who is this little cutie?"
>"I'm Wispy Wind!" the filly proclaims proudly.
>"Aren't you just the most precious little thing? We have got to get into a lil sundress....ooo, or maybe get you a little hat and scarf!"
>"But I wanna look tough!"

Input action.
>>
>>25827482
"Wispy you are tough and no matter how adorable you are and what you wear nothings gonna change that in your heart"
>>
>>25827482
One blue knights cape to go with her armor and please have our logo on it.
>>
>>25827497
> PRECEDE TO TRY MULTIPLE CUTE OUTFITS ON

Tell her we will wear a dress in exchange
>>
>>25827527
>>25827514
>>25827497

These, Satin you are just such a charming guy I'm looking for accuses to chat with you, perhaps you should try out my skillful work at the inn some time in exchange.
>>
>>25827497
>>25827514
>>25827527

"Oh, Wispy, you're tough no matter what you wear or how adorable you look," you reassure the filly. "Now Satin, I'm getting Wispy here a lil' costume to make her into a tough and fearsome knight in order to operate our lunch delivery service. I was hoping for a little something to add some colour and pizzaz to her uniform...preferably something that can have a logo stitched onto it."
>"A little cape for a little hero? Oohhh! That'll be so adorable, I'm almost giddy with delight," Satin replies. "That shouldn't be too hard to make - might take me an afternoon to get the right pattern."
"Do you have little dresses for Wispy to try out?"
>"What?! I don't want to wear girly dresses, I said I wanna look tough! Tough does not wear frilly dresses."
"Oh come on, for me?"
>"Fine...but only if you try on some too!"
"Wait, what? No. Wispy, I'm a stallion, dear."
>"That's the deal, take it or leave it," Wispy insists, sticking her tongue out at you.

Input action? Maybe just best to focus on the cape.
>>
>>25827666
Fuck yeah, strut our stuff and show of to Satin
>>
>>25827666
666 Satin

> Satan

Looks like gay stuff must happen
>>
>>25827676
see if we can't get a discount
>>
>>25827666
wispy will be the cutest thing ever so lets not have a heart attack
>>
I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to call it a night early. Hopefully can resume tomorrow.
>>
>>25827692
Its a conspiracy
>>
>>25827774
night
>>
>>25827666
Well, it's not like Azura is going to come in again, right?
Besides, tough is toughest when it can wear a dress
>>
>>25827875
oh god I so hope she picks up her order
>>
>>25828412
Well this makes my bed bump pointless, well sweet dreams anon
>>
bump

If Pot's gonna have to wear a dress/skirt, he might as well pick something that looks good on him
>>
>>25828412
>>
>>25830894
>>
>>25831631
>>
Things we should expect.

>Changelings (Good or bad)
> August and Tex reward (Hope the cats are behaving)
> Longshot reward (Wearing a dress is acceptable)
> Diamonds cooking lesson (Oops I spilled something on my junk, help me clean up?)

I think that's all
>>
>>25833289
Especially the last two
>>
>>25833760
I forget what time he was meant to come over
>>
>>25833798
well lets prance around in our dress over to him then.
>>
>>25834303
Better pick a sexy one now.
>>
>>25834958
Wispy should pick her favorite thing on us
>>
>>25830894
>>
>>25834987
>Now Wispy, pick out the prettiest dress you can find for Papa. Diamond is visiting later
>>
>>25834987
>Now Wispy, pick out the prettiest/sexiest thing you can find for Papa. Diamond's coming letter tonight
>>
>>25836223
> Dumps a saddle on us
>>
>A stallion wearing a dress? You know for certain you'd look absolutely ridiculous in one. But at the same time, Wispy seems steadfast in her refusal. Well, if it's the only way to get Wispy to try on some normal-looking clothes, where's the harm in trying on a few dresses?
>You reassure yourself that these are the sorta sacrifices a father would normally make for their daughter, so you may as well too.
"Okay, I'll try on something," you agree with some reluctance.
>Wispy looks a little surprised you called her out on the bluff.
>At least Satin Sash looks excited, grinning brightly as she bounces off to find something suitable for the two of you.
>Only question now is what kind of dress do you want to try on?

-Long and flowing
-Dark and slimming
-Lacy and sparkling
-something a princess would wear
-other suggestions?
>>
>>25836310
Don't you fuck with us little girl, we are a stallion and we will show you just how manly we are.

Got something to make us look cute and dainty?
>>
>>25836310
Satin's the designer, ask for his opinion.
>>
>>25836310
-Short and revealing

Or ask Satin's opinion, that could work too.
>>
>>25836310
Dark and Slimming.
We are FABULOUS
And will shame anyone who disagrees.
>>
>>25836310
Whatever goes well with socks
>>
>>25836353
This
>>
>>25836353
Give a twirl and show off our dance skills
>>
>>25836329
>>25836344
>>25836353
>>25836357
>>25836408
>>25836432
>>25836461

You are all insane.
>>
>>25836478
The good kind?
>>
>>25836478
Insane, are you sure you have no will to draw pot in a dress.
>>
>>25836310
I want dark and slimming, but I guess that's just me.
>>
>>25836344
>>25836357
>>25836597

>Unfortunately, you don't know much about dresses. And why would you? You're a stallion, after all. Wispy isn't going to be able to offer much help either - she's just a child, and a changeling at that. She wouldn't know much about fashion choices.
"Well, um...what kind of dress do you think would be a good idea, Satin?" you ask a bit nervously.
>"Oh, for you? Hrmmmmm..." Satin pauses for a second, walking a slow circle around you to assess your figure. "I think something to help accentuate that glorious figure of yours is in order. You're a bit bulkier than most mares, so something dark that'll help smooth out your lines."
>Satin hurries brings over a rack of dresses and pulls out something black. Before you can even voice an objection, the stallion uses his magic to whisk you into the attire.
>You soon find yourself in front of a mirror, now adorn in a eloquent, smooth black silken dress. It hugs your curves from mid-barrel down, held across your shoulders by slender straps. Long black gloves cover both of your forehooves while your rear legs are covered by the tapered lengths flowing down from the hips.
>"Oooo, you look pretty in that," Wispy remarks.
"Yeah, well now it's your turn."

Any suggestions for Wispy's dress?
>>
>>25836854
Something garishly colorful to contrast with the grey.
>>
>>25836863
This, she gets to clown in up/
>>
>>25836854
Pretty and delicate like the princess she is.
>>
>>25836900
I'd support this.
>>
>>25836854
whatever she wears fawn over her and hug that filly saying how cute she is till it gets long past embracing.
>>
>>25836854
"Do you two think its possible for me to pass as a mare?"

> I want to know for future undercover operations
>>
>>25836983
Yes
>>
>>25837103
>>25836983
I want to get Sundance in a tuxedo and roll play that comic
>>
>>25836863
>>25836900

"So be honest, does this look okay on me or do I just look like a foolish stallion wearing a dress?" you inquire, striking a slight pose with a raised hoof and stretching out a hindleg.
>"Well, you still look like a stallion in a dress if that's what you're asking," Wispy answers. "Maybe with, like, a hairpiece and some make-up you could pass for a mare."
"Anyways, for Wispy, I think we need to make her look like the colourful, pretty, and delicate princess that she is," you suggest to Satin.
>Wispy's eyes widen in a fit of panic. "Noooooooo!" she yelps as she tries to flee for the exit. However, she's caught in Satin's magic grasp and is brought over to the tailor flailing in panic. "I don't wanna be a princess! I wanna be a tough and scary knight!"
>Alas, her resistance is futile as the tailor works his magic. Soon Wispy is in a vibrant and frilly dress, full of pink bows and purple ribbons.
"Ohhhhh, who's my little princess?" you gush as you hug the filly.
>"I am...." she mumbles in response.
>While you're busy showering Wispy with your affection, you fail to hear the chiming bell of the shop door opening again or the familiar blue unicorn walking in.
>"...I have got to stop coming to this shop..." Azura remarks, staring at you and Wispy with a look that mixes surprise and horror.

Input action.
>>
>>25837143
Completely ignore the dress and hold Wispy out and say "But then you'd miss this!" in an excited fashion.
>>
>>25837143
>GRIN LIKE A MAD MAN

"WOW, another princess to join to us, satin wispy help!"
>>
>>25837143
Strut around and ask how us and wispy look
>>
>>25837143
You're just jelly you can't look this good
>>
>>25837143
Real stallions wear dresses
>>
>>25837235
> Muscle pose
>>
>>25837157
>>25837211

"But then you'd miss out on this?" you expain, holding up a pouty Wispy for Azura.
>"Well, I'll admit she does look kinda cute in that," Azura replies, still sounding reluctant. She's slowly edging back towards the door. "Doesn't quite explain what you're doing..."
>"He's being fabulous!" Satin exclaims.
>"He's being insane," Azura answers.
"You're just jealous that I can pull this look off better than you," you tease, sticking your tongue out at the unicorn adventurer whilst striking another pose.
>"Oh up yours, I can wear a dress so much better than you!" Azura insists, aiming a hoof at you. "I can dress so fabulous, your eyeballs will explode in amazement!"
>Clearly determined to defend her honour, Azura stomps over to the dress rack and starts sifting through it for something. She eventually pulls out something and then steps into a changeing room. You can hear her grumbling to herself all the while.
>She emerges a moment later, wearing a long and eloquent evening gown in various shades of purple, a semi-transparent skirt allows her stocking-covered legs to be seen.
>"Ha! Who's the fabulous pony now, hm?" Azura boasts.

Input action.
>>
>>25837347
Satin, bring the make up. We are double downing on this challenge, first we defeated wispy now lets take down Azzy.
>>
>>25837347
Smile at her. "You look amazing, Azura! You're a VERY sexy pony and it shows off your flank EXCELLENTLY." In a pinch, be nice to confuse people, and flustering her would be easy right now.
>>
>>25837364
She is best mare so compliment her then >>25837362 we will look gorgeous so don't forget the jewelry.
>>
>>25837362
"Wispy please pass the hair piece and Satin please help me look Fab-u-less"
>>
You could have prevented this Innkeeper.
>>
>>25837400
This, I'm just sitting here letting it happen because I love it.
>>
>>25837400
We are in a challenge good sir and we shall defeat them using everything we have. We are pretty feminine compared to other pones like Azura").
>>
>>25837400
>preventing this
but it's fun
>>
>>25837400
Innkeeper needs to change this to a dress up sim
>>
>>25837362
Pot can take that challenge
>>
>>25837364

"I'll admit, you do look very impressive in that, Azura. Does a fabulous job showcasing your hindquarter," you remark.
>"Why thank you. I told you I could look more fabulous in a dress than you," Azura replies. Her face then twists into confusion, then flustering a deep shade of red. "Hey, wait a bucking minute, why am I doing this?"
"Because of an overactive sense of pride?"
>"Shut up!" Azura starts to take off the dress, though in her haste and annoyance, she winds up getting herself tangled in the layers of fabric, only frustrating her further. "I can't believe I let myself get goaded into this stupid outfit."
>"But it looks so nice on you," Satin laments. "And please try to be careful with it."
>"I don't care how nice I look, I am an adventurer! I need to look the part or I won't be afforded the respect I deserve," Azura insists, followed by the mare getting tripped up in her dress and face-planting the floor with a brief yelp. After so more incoherent grumbling and struggling, she eventually wrestles herself free from her dress. "You did that just to make me look like a fool, didn't you?" she sneers.
"Yes...the stallion in a dress intentionally tried to make you look like a fool by goading you into wearing one," you reply in a deadpan.
>"Oh shut up you...you...weirdo!" Azura stammers back. She huffs for a moment, then blows a raspberry at you before gathering up her things. She doesn't even bother redressing, and just leaves carry her belongings with her.
>"Can I get out of this now?" Wispy asks.

Input action.
>>
>>25837610
Well it looks like we aren't doubling down. Get her cape now.
>>
>>25837610
Hug that filly one more time before getting out of our clothes
>>
>>25837610
Help Whispy get out of the dress, order the cape, and buy the dress.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.