[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they waste the opportunity to do a "Young Twilight raises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: waste.jpg (450 KB, 1054x1600) Image search: [Google]
waste.jpg
450 KB, 1054x1600
Did they waste the opportunity to do a "Young Twilight raises baby Spike" story in the show or are we dodging a bullet from more stupid Baby Cakes shit?
>>
Threadly reminder that

comics = never made it to the show and never will
>>
>>25803081
Yes, what I'm asking is if it was worth leaving to the comics. There are other stories to tell with Spike and Twilight that aren't generic baby shenanigans.
>>
>>25803074
The show doesn't do episodes set in the past (unless it's timetravel stuff), so no
>>
>>25803074
Issue 40? Danm, it's that long already?

Ah well. Mild hype.
>>
>>25803074
why twilight mom/father isn't raising the dragon instead?
Celestia is such a irresponsible pony.
>>
>>25803162
She's a princess with special skills. She ain't gotta do shit if she has a school to train other ponies to do her shit. Chrysallis saw through and took advantage of how weak she really is.
>>
>>25803193
She'll be no longer a princess after Starlight Glimmer will take her place in S6.
>>
>>25803208
What a gary stu.
>>
>>25803193
what?
i mean she is just a filly, she should been out whit friends, not changing little dragon diapers.

no wonder why she is such autistic nerd,
>>
not even filly twi is worth spike shitting up the screen as a babby
>>
>>25803074
I wonder what Dragon poop smells like
>>
It's already really dumb that Twilight is raising him, so I'm just going to set my expectations really low and just expect it to , at the very least, be cute
>>
>>25803328
Moondancer's more shut in than her and she only has her own diapers to change.
>>
>>25803376
It's probably "raising" him like how all older siblings are allowed to "take care" of their kid sibling while their parents giggle.
>>
>>25803376
Who else was going to raise him? Twilight hatched him and most likely he imprinted on her. She is basically his mother.
>>
>>25803603
>he imprinted on her.
damn it, is that some twilight reference?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGRbbZAx3Zg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.