[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best song from the show/movies, and why is it Shine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What is the best song from the show/movies, and why is it Shine Like Rainbows?
>>
File: 1449881284281.png (672 KB, 584x553) Image search: [Google]
1449881284281.png
672 KB, 584x553
>>25799517
>EqG
>>
>>25799517
It's impossible to say. There's just too many great ones. Shine Like Rainbows is awesome, but probably not even in my top 20.
>>
Under Our Spell
>>
Don't think I could pick just one as the best of the franchise. I feel its best to pick one or two from each season/movie. Winter Wrap-Up from S1, Smile Song from S2, Celestia's Ballad S3, Let the Rainbow Remind You from S4, and either Rules of Rarara and The Magic Inside from S5. Then from the movies I'd say
Welcome to the Show and Shine like Rainbows.
>>
Out of MLP, probably Smile or Winter Wrap Up. Of Eqg movies, all of them are shit and suck so hard it's impossible to tell which one is the least bad. And that goes to both just the songs and the movies themselves.
>>
>>25799816
EqG definitely has songs that are too close to glitzy pop, but I don't understand how any thinking human being could say that "Unleash the Magic" isn't a great song.
>>
Helping Twilight Win The Crown
>>
Shine Like Rainbows is catchy as fuck while also being feelsy
>>
>>25799865
Well, I don't understand how any thinking human being could rate any of the movies anything above "1/10 the colors were vibrant", yet half this board gobbles them all up like they weren't underage faggoty 9gag-driven brony kiddies and the movies were Half Life 3 or something.
>>
What i loved about the fg songs were the twilight intermissions. You had these fast paced songs and suddendly hearing twilight calmed voice, gave it that "i donĀ“t want to be here" feel.
>>
>>25800175
Because half the board came from EQD, reddit, tumblr, youtube and other brony forums after Lauren's visit
>>
>>25799517
My Little Pony Friends. And it's not even in the shows or movies, just the soundtrack
>>
>>25800252
Been here since the beginning, m80. EqG1 was garbage, RR defied my expectations and is still rewatchable for me even with its flaws, and FG could have been better if they didn't keep fucking good plot concepts off.

RR's music was good, FG's was okay, and 1's was trash.
>>
File: Dazzlings 9.png (806 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
Dazzlings 9.png
806 KB, 1280x714
>>25799517

>Shine Like Rainbows
>Not Under Our Spell

Wong. So wong.
>>
>>25800482
Not saying there are not expections
>>
>>25800539
>not expections
wew.

no exceptions*
>>
>>25800493
>dazzlingfag
Your opinion is irrelevant by default.
>>
I think 'Stop the Bats' is a solid contender, even though the rest of the episode was ass.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.